Avis clients sur Mend

En savoir plus sur Mend

Taux de non-présentations à un seul chiffre : télésanté, rappels de rendez-vous, auto-planification de patients et formulaires numériques. Solution n° 1 évaluée par les clients !

En savoir plus sur Mend

Mend - Notes

Mend a reçu une note globale de 4,4 étoiles sur 5 d'après 556 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Mend ?

Zachary
Zachary
Medical Assistant (É.-U.)

Intuitive Software

Commentaires : Overall positive

I've been using Mend software several times in the past year for telemedicine and it has been simple, easy to use and fully functional. Have no problems with this

No cons to note. Software works well and is intuitive

Jennifer
Jennifer
House cleaner (É.-U.)
Services aux consommateurs, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Mend

Commentaires : My overall experience with Mend was helpful, a lot of other software don't give you the tools to be able to show X-rays and other documents that your doctor would want to share with you.

Mend is very easy to use when getting into touch with your doctor. I only used this software once to go over my X-rays on my back. I like that you can use this on your computer or your cell phone, makes it very convenient. You have ton's of different chat tools and can video chat with your doctor while going over results.

The downer of this software is how much is it. I think the price rounds around $100 to $200 bucks which is way to pricey for me, and there's no way I could afford that especially when there is so many different ways over the computer or your cell that you can use to talk to your doctor. My doctor wanted me to use this software to be able to access my X-Rays and see what's going on which is why is was free for me just this once.

il y a 3 ans

Mend does not charge a patient to use the services. Any patient responsibility is between the patient and the provider. Mend starts at $49 per provider per month.

Impression, 1 001-5 000 employés

Video appointment

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Very easy to use. The NP was very thorough and very pleasant to talk too. The connection was clear and the sound was just right.

Nothings. It was very easy to use. The NP was very thorough and very pleasant to to talk too.

alison
APRN (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 10 000+ employés

Poor assumption that the review is happy. That is leading / implying you only want positive reviews

1,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Poor. Would never recommend someone use it. Not to mention you only state leave happy reviews which is a leading question/ statement and trying to make your company look better than it is.

Nothing hard to use , hard to find patients . Billing isnt good.

Poor functionality. Not intuitive. Hard to use.

Edgar
Swrvwr (É.-U.)
Services aux consommateurs, 11-50 employés

Great easy sofwaew

4,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : I use it for therapy and doctors visita

Good and easy to use. Great quality and sound. I would think maybe a bit extra space to see on the screen would be better. Like a full screen when you FaceTime

Not really much to complain about. Good services

Bonnie
Santé, bien-être et fitness, Auto-entrepreneur

Current User

4,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : I slow increase of air pressure allows me to relax and fall asleep. I sleep more soundly with this machine, needing fewer naps during the day.

I appreciated the auto off / on feature the most. I've used Cpap for the past 40 years. I appreciate the machine turning itself off if I forgot for whatever reason.

The chin straps didn't stay in place. It would oftentimes come undone allowing air into the sides of the mask.

Connie
Immobilier, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Used once with ease

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Not going into office

Good quality easy to see and hear. Good to see face to face

None. Only interaction was this first time.

Richard
CT technologist (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 501-1 000 employés

Health

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Alexa the PA was wonderful

The program was very easy to use, speaking directly to the PA was very helpful in determining what my treatment would be.

Everything was great it was very easy to use and very quick

Nina
Waitress (É.-U.)
Produits alimentaires, 11-50 employés

5 stars

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Very convenient, the doctor was very kind and knowledgeable.

N/a the appointment ran very smoothly. I would highly recommend for those who are limited to mobility.

Janet
Business Systems Analyst (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 201-500 employés

Video chat went very well!

5,0 la semaine dernière Nouveau

Commentaires : Great!

Ease of use. Friendly and knowledgeable team member

There want anything I did not like I don’t know what else you expect me to type here

Abbie
Project Manager (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 10 000+ employés

Alternatives envisagées :

A Telehealth Video Visit platform that works!

Commentaires : Implementing Mend has been a huge win for our organization, which was struggling with another telehealth platform during the peak of the COVID shutdowns. Mend has been easy for providers and patients to use, making healthcare more accessible, and the service we've received from Mend leadership has been exceptional. We're very happy with our experience!

Mend is easy for our patients to access, and the Instant Virtual Exam Room function makes it so simple to get a visit link to our patients or their caregivers. In just the few months that we've been using the software, Mend has pushed out several helpful enhancements, like connectivity logging, so we can easily see whether connection issues are on a patient side or our side, and improved Group Visit functionality. Their live chat support model has been fantastic!

There are a few things we wish were customizable to our organization, that aren't, like the content of certain messages that patients receive, and some demographic fields. We wish it was easier to invite third parties to a video visit further in advance of the visit.

Leah
Nurse Practitioner (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, 201-500 employés

When It Works, It Works!

When it works, it is great! If everyone has a high speed internet connection it seems to work, but with some clients living in rural areas, they are not always afforded the opportunity to receive high speed internet.

Long lag time waiting for patients to load and be able to access. Sometimes the sound cuts out and one side or the other has no audio, other times the video is garbled and distorted.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you so much for the review!! In June, 2021 Mend released a major update allowing audio and video to go as low as 30-50 Kbps. That means it can work on 2 and 3G Internet. However, especially is rural areas, we see roaming data connections and patients with very little ability to upload at all. In Rural areas it can be that 10% of patients only average 5-25 Kbps of total upload capacity. That is not enough bandwidth for audio alone. We want to help you help more people. This month, in July, 2021 we're releasing an update that will reduce bandwidth requirements by another 50%. The 15-30 Kbps patient connections should be possible. It's not ideal, but it should be possible. That will give Mend the lowest bandwidth requirements in the industry! We won't stop there. If we can make it work even lower, we will do it. Appreciate your continued use of the platform!

JANE
Diabetes Educator (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 1 001-5 000 employés

Commentaires : Thank you for helping me get my mic to work from home I was right up against a patient visit and your team, especially Catlin, got it to work. Please make sure to let people know that Chrome is the preferred browser. One employee told me it didn't make a difference and it did make a difference! Thank you for making it so easy to use and patient ease to use as well. The patient connection is always the most difficult in most cases. You platform is super easy for them!

not applicablerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

not applicablerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Becky
LPN, Nursing Manager (É.-U.)

Mend for telehealth appointments

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : It is pretty easy to use and navigate when you get trained. The patients like it.

We use Mend every day at our facility for our telehealth appointments. This has allowed us to continue seeing patients while in the midst of the pandemic. It is a very valuable tool in our Federally Qualified Health Center. Our providers are able to work from home or the office while using the Mend application. Our patients appreciate not having to come in to a crowded waiting room during the pandemic. They also appreciate being able to have a "sick" visit from the comfort and privacy of their home.

I think the buy in from the other employees was the most difficult part of the process. They are always hesitant to learn something new.

Sarah
CLS (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 51-200 employés

My job just got way too easy.

Commentaires : I am able to process everything faster, especially getting signatures from the doctors and patients. I don't have to spend hours uploading paper into my computer- with Mend, its already there.

I LOVE that my administrative time has been cut down. Because I save so much time with Mend, I have more time to call my patients, see more patients, and process them faster. At the end of the day, medicine is a business, so time is money. Now I can actually do more of what matters; help my patients... and help the business. The Mend customer service team is amazing. I always get an immediate response, and a quick resolution to my question. If there is a complicated issue, they stay in contact with me via email through every step. I never feel forgotten about, or like my questions are pointless. They seem to appreciate the feedback, and work hard to keep us happy.

There are still a few issues we are working out, but customer service is always quick to resolve them when they come up.

Cheryl
Administrative Director (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 11-50 employés

Very positive. Customer support is awesome

It is easy to use for most patients. It works well and allows our clinicians to see both the patient and their chart at the same time. Additionally our staff is able to trouble shoot any in house problems or issues pretty easily. The schedule works well and is easy to use.

It does not work on every platform and it is hard to tell which platforms it does and doesn't work on. Many of the patients we would like to target for this program do not have the technology to use this service.

il y a 5 ans

Mend works on any device - desktop, laptop, tablet, mobile and every platform - Windows, Android, Apple, and any other device with an Internet connection. Video works on any device as well that has Chrome, Firefox, IE, Android, or iOS covering 98-99% of the market. Microsoft and Apple are committed to supporting video as well in Edge and Safari.

Megan
PA (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 5 001-10 000 employés

Mend Review

Commentaires : Works pretty well overall. Some patient have trouble if they need to show something and flip their camera around.

Easy to use, pretty good picture and sound quality.

Can't do throat exams, light just shines back into the camera. Some people have difficulty getting it set up or using their cameras.

il y a 4 ans

Awesome feedback, thank you! In order to do throat exams you might need something like a Firefly Otoscope. Patients may not always have this available to them. Some smartphones can handle this. The Mend system does adjust automatically on both Android and iOS for closeups. However, relying on the patient to angle the camera and lighting just right could be an issue. Regardless, we will investigate further to see if there is anything we can do here. If we make further changes, we will follow up and let you know.

Scott
ZA (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, 201-500 employés

A useful tool for video communications with a few flaws

Commentaires : It's alright. Having to make a profile for each patient that schedules a video visit is a pain in the butt, I want there to be some way for the patient to create their own account, or a way to seamlessly transfer our EMR information to create a mend account without wasting all this time copy/pasting patient info.

Easy to register patients into the system, patients can confirm that their tech works prior to the appointment.

we have no automated software to link mend to our EMR, so every mend patient must be added manually. A little frustrating, especially if someone makes a last minute video visit and we have to stop what were doing to add them into mend real fast before their appointment start time. There is also no feedback that the patient database is being queried when you search for it, so it's hard to tell if there are no users with that name, or if the database hasn't finished it's search yet. I often times end up making duplicate patient profiles just because I think the patient is not in the system when they are, the database was just slow to show me that. The speed in which search query finishes varies between half a second to almost 10 seconds. Add one of those spinning "searching" icons so I know it's still searching.

Lindsay
Mental Health Counselor (É.-U.)
Psychologie, 501-1 000 employés

User friendly, great customer support

4,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : I am able to connect with clients all over the state of NC so I can keep a steady caseload and meet needs consistently even during the pandemic.

I love the screen share option for teletherapy counseling. This allows us to work together and helps clients understand concepts. I can also share videos and we can discuss which adds rich topics to our therapeutic work together. I also love the messaging feature and ability to call a client if they are not showing up it helps save time finding a chart and calling the client so we can connect as soon as possible. The ad-hoc feature has been helpful too if there have been errors connecting.

It glitches quite often even when both my internet and my client's internet has 4/5 bars for strength.

Lorena
Front Desk (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, 1 001-5 000 employés

Mend

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : My overall experience with Mend has been great! I have had no major issues. From time to time it will freeze, but it is not often. I enjoy Mend and the services that it provides to our clients.

This software is very easy to use, navigate and explain to someone in training

I dont like the fact that if I need to correct a certain mistake - I can not. I have to contact administration, or get on a chat (that does not help) and search for someone to email. It would be nice to be able to correct my own mistakes. I am the only one at my clinic that uses Mend so it would be nice to be able to correct o my own.

Stevee
Intake Coordinator (É.-U.)
Psychologie, 201-500 employés

MEND Review

Commentaires : I have been able to cut down patient check in time when checking into their first appointment. They don't have to sit and fill out paperwork before seeing the provider and can do it all on their smart phones in the comfort of their homes. This has also cut down on patients checking in late to their appointments. Overall, I think it has been a great use for our intake team and from what I hear, the providers find if very easy to use as well.

Although I am not a provider offering services through MEND, I use it often to send registration paperwork to patients. I have experienced a training with MEND and the customer support was excellent and easy to follow. Anytime you have a question, someone responds very quickly. What I like most about the software is how easy it is to navigate and input data.

I'm being completely honest when I say that I don't have any issues with using MEND for the things I do. The only thing that took a few tries for me to remember was setting up a child under age 18; I had to remind myself to also obtain all parent/guardian information too, such as date of birth. Everything has been smooth sailing other than that.

Lars
Certified Peer Support Specialist BHT (É.-U.)
Services à la personne et aux familles, 1 001-5 000 employés

Great Software

Commentaires : My overall experience was satisfactory with guaranteed ease of a work day regarding this matter. ALL IN ALL its a VERY GOOD software.

This Software allows you to immediately check individuals into a very easy to understand and access database were the Provider on the other end can immediately see that patients appointment time, date, name, DOB, additional comments, etc.. Allowing a very easy work flow as well as client waiting time to decrease and client care increase.

N/A. I do not have much to say on the opposing side.

Carla
medical assistant (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, 11-50 employés

Overall Mend has been a great addition to our office.

Commentaires : ability to see more patients

The customer service with Mend is the best. They are available all the time. I never have to log a problem someone is ready to assist as soon as you call or hit the HELP button.

We have trouble connecting to patients when they are not on wifi. We lose out on at least 1/2 of our visits b/c patients are not connecting on wifi and their cell service is not strong enough to conduct the visit.

il y a 5 ans

The best way to make sure the patient side is flawless is to reinforce that they test prior to each visit. If you can make them test, the patient side always run smooth.

BELINDA
office manager (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, 11-50 employés

Recommending Mend

Commentaires : Patients love it and it is very convenient

If your schedule is fully booked you can always offer the patient a telehealth appointment

The only downfall is when you have patients booked and they cannot connect or the system is down. If it is the patients first time using it, they will refuse to try and use it again

il y a 4 ans

Our uptime and video connection rates remain extremely high at almost 100%. Patients can use the help button where our average response time is currently at 19 seconds if they ever have any issues connecting.

Ashley
Welcome Center Manager (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 201-500 employés

Mend is great

I liked most that it was easy to add users to the system whenever needed. Also the implementation team and customer service team were ALWAYS available and willing to help with any changes or issues we needed.

The scheduling was a little tiresome. There are a lot of steps to add a provider's schedule and then schedule a patient. Also, it was not hooked up to our EHR so everything had to be hand entered.