15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur Mend

Taux de non-présentations à un seul chiffre : télésanté, rappels de rendez-vous, auto-planification de patients et formulaires numériques. Solution n° 1 évaluée par les clients !

En savoir plus sur Mend

A little frustrating, especially if someone makes a last minute video visit and we have to stop what were doing to add them into mend real fast before their appointment start time.

Mend - Notes

Mend a reçu une note globale de 4,5 étoiles sur 5 d'après 718 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Mend ?

Jose J
Jose J
Crew member (Mexique)
Produits alimentaires, 10 000+ employés

First time using this

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : So far I have a positive experience but I havent used it at all

I like that it was easy to use, I got text and email links for a video call so I got options to use

Its a very bright display I dont know If a "dark mode" is available but it would help

Julie
Sole proprietor/ House leaner (É.-U.)
Services à la personne et aux familles, Auto-entrepreneur

Julies revjew

4,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : I give Mend two thumbs up,for overall ease ,user friendliness ,and quality.

I didn't have to get up and get dressed and try to look good,when I'm not feeling good that's the last thing I ever feel like doing.Its like a housecall,but on your phone,it's very convenient and hassle-free,and everybody was so helpful,sympathetic to my needs and punctual so from appointment setting to seeing a Dr. 4 hrs and it's all over and prescription is sent to my pharmacy,now if I could only get the pharmacy to deliver I'd be all set!

There really were no cons to this virtual visit,except that due to wifi it lags a bit ,the staff members were all very friendly and helpful and the Dr was knowledgeable and gave great advice on follow up treatment.

Jonathan
Artist (É.-U.)
Art/artisanat, Auto-entrepreneur

Behavioral Health Therapist

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : My therapist, [sensitive content hidden]
was amazing and she helped me turn my life around from being impulsive, risk taking, depressive, moody, and anxiety driven to a clean, healthy, positive life so I could be a better support for my wife and child.

The ease of use for meeting with my therapist weekly.

Signing the agreements every time. I feel like once is enough for that. Also, the mend birthday entry didn’t allow autofill.

Edtia
Counselor (É.-U.)
Psychologie, 11–50 employés

Review of Mend

3,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

I liked that i was able to successfully complete a mental health appointment with my provider.

I couldnt use background apps, because the app wouldnt allow that.

Allen
Full time Professor (É.-U.)
Animation, 501–1 000 employés

Wisdom and experience = healing

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : I truly appreciate having a therapist as good as [sensitive content hidden]. She is one in a million and you should be proud to have her on your team.

[sensitive content hidden], my therapist, is the most depthful and knowledgeable therapist that I have ever worked with. Her guidance and insight have been key to my healing progress. She can zero right in on the matters at hand and provide useful actions to take. Her sole interest is to make the healing permanent, not to keep a perpetual client.

So far I have no dislikes about the service. Maybe that the sessions are conducted via video rather than in person. I’m not sure if a layer of connection is lost by the remote nature of the process.

Veronica A
Independent Business Owner (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Patient review

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Clear reception once we were able to establish the connection. Mend did help us work out the issue.

The initial connection took some time to resolve. 5 minutes. I feel if this portal was open to enter at least 10 minutes before the meeting this issues could have not interfered with the meeting time.

Blythe
Quality Manager (É.-U.)
Produits pharmaceutiques, 501–1 000 employés

Easy to Use

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : The service is easy to use and the quality of the calls are great.

The service is easy to use and the quality of the calls are great.

The waiting room could be more active so that you know you are still there even if you are in another window. Music or something.

Harry Joseph
Producer (É.-U.)
Relations publiques et communications, Auto-entrepreneur

Mend Initial Review

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Very functional and useful in initial use

Ease of use and multi-functional facets in one program

Haven't found any issues in initial use of service

cesar
owner (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 2–10 employés

simple use

4,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

fast ..when finally set up with my iOS I was able to link with necessary practitioner

must upgrade was not equal in terms of my running iOS

Francisco
Cosmetology and fashion designer (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

4,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

This was the first time to use Mend, this is fine in my opinion.

Nothing to speak about I like least of Mend

Starlandria
Staff Accountant (É.-U.)
Comptabilité, 11–50 employés

Excellent Service

5,0 il y a 12 mois

Commentaires : Excellent and convenient service. Very quick, providers are professional and thorough in their assessments. I have recommended this service to family and friends continuously over the last couple of years.

Quick & convenienct service

nothing

Ashley
Outpatient Clinician (É.-U.)
Psychologie, 51–200 employés

Mend Review

Commentaires : Mostly good.

I get to create my own schedule, it is cool to talk to clients via webcam, I like that clients can sign forms through it. I like the paint and texting feature.

It is very slow to schedule appointments and process assessments. Once you select submit or book it takes longer than other websites to load. I do not like how you have to wait after each session scheduled for it to load and go back to the dashboard and then you can click to schedule another appointment. When you upload an assessment it would be cool it if were not two steps, if you could just upload the assessment such as treatment plan when you first assign the assessment rather than having to go back to the dashboard and upload it onto the designated assessment for the specific client. It would be good if it works better with smaller band with or slower internet. Sometimes it makes me log in twice even with correct password, sometimes it starts running my camera when I am not in a session and have not selected to start a session. There are a lot of clients with double names in the system which is frustrating because I have to make sure and select the accurate one, not the one with the fake e-mail. Sometimes people are unable to sign the forms on their cellphones even though we are told they do not have to download it, I have watched them attempt while I am on the call and it does not allow them to click submit or sign.It would be cool if there could be more interactive games the therapist and client could play through Mend together during session.

il y a 5 ans

Thanks for the feedback, it's great! Using the Rebook or Assessment feature from the Actions menu should make setting up appointments and assigning paperwork simpler. Did you know you can set recurring appointments as well? All of the issues described with the video connection should be fully resolved for you now. If you have any further issues, please let us know and we're happy to help.

Karissa
Therapist (É.-U.)
Psychologie, Auto-entrepreneur

The best option for my needs

Commentaires : Mend is the best platform available for my needs (I've tested Doxy and zoom as well). Most of the "cons" I've experienced are works in progress at Mend. The Mend team is always working to improve and update the platform. I'm excited to see what else they have in store.

1. Clients do not have to download software. 2. Scheduling appointments with automatic reminders. 3. Alerts when the client signs in for the appointment. 4. Very few audio / visual challenges. 5. Excellent customer service. 6. Mend shows you the strength of both your internet connection and your clients internet connection. 7. When clients join a session, clients must enter same dob as I have listed in their chart before being allowed into the waiting room.

1. Clients can't sign on without an appointment (like with Doxy) 2. No virtual background option (like with zoom) 3. I wish the settings (mine and what I set for the clients) had more detailed options. 4. I wish I knew the details of what / when Mend sent clients reminders or alerts. For example, I didn't know until clients told me that Mend was sending them daily reminders to test their speed. 5. The platform seems to use more bandwidth than other hipaa compliant platforms as evidenced by increased lagging or delays. 6. No way to hide the thumbnail picture of myself (or for the client to hide their thumbnail image). 7. Clients must be over 18. 8. Mend notifies me at the time of the appointment if the client is in the waiting room. I wish Mend notified me when the client joined regardless of whether they are early, on time, or late. 9. The notifications don't always come to me. 10. It's not always easy to tell if a client is waiting (EG. Their appointment doesn't turn green without refreshing the page).

SUSAN
Scheduling specialist (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 51–200 employés

Mend review

Commentaires : I will definitely not recommend this product, there are many on the market that are much more user friendly and easier to use.

It is very simple to set up the template.

The problem is that it is very archaic. The features are very non user friendly. It is difficult to navigate to find a patient, its almost working backwards, instead of present time onwards, its completely backwards. When you are searching for a patient on the schedule, they no longer appear on the list view of the schedule.

il y a 4 ans

Susan, thank you for your feedback, we appreciate it. You can find things very quickly in Mend. The appointment booking flow starts by searching for a patient. The calendar view allows you to filter and start with availability. Throughout Mend if you locate a patient or an appointment, the Actions menu contains shortcuts to book new appointments or modify appointments. We have Ad-hoc and Instant workflows that require very little effort to make visit happen now or schedule them with lightning speed. The Appointment page allows you to search and locate historical using all kind of patient and appointment data. Finally, we offer the ability to import patients and appointment, setup full bi-directional integration with the EHR/PMS, or even launch patient self-scheduling. Since you had to launch rather quickly, I will have someone follow up to assist.

Rori
Branch Manager (É.-U.)
Psychologie, 201–500 employés

Mend Review

Commentaires : Overall, good, but some recent changes, I do not appreciate.

Once you learn the steps for entering a patient, scheduling, the system is fairly easy to use and is reliable, for the most part.

Some clients complain about being able to get on, especially if using their cell phone. Logging on difficulties and occasional difficulties in being able to stay on for an hour are common complaints. I do not like that the cell phone icon was recently moved into a different location, and if it is used to remind a client of their appointment, you can't use it again as it does not populate the phone number. You have to go back to find their phone number. I don't like that change, at all. While it is fairly easy to schedule appointments, multiple steps are needed, such as needing to enter the session length and the provider every time you schedule. If we schedule multiple appointments at a time, streamlining this process would help so that multiple clicks are not necessary.

Jacki
counselor (É.-U.)
Psychologie, 501–1 000 employés

Mental health therapist

I like that I can still interact with my clients from a distance over video format. It is fairly easy to use fro scheduling appointments and inputting patient information.

Often when I am on a call with a client, we have been cut off or the call is dropped, I am not sure if this is due to Mend or just their internet connections. I wish that the dashboard feature were easier to use, sometimes, I cannot find the appointments and have to look them up under "patients" tab.

il y a 4 ans

Jacki, thank you so much for this information. We have a number of options to address any connection issues. Someone from support will follow up. All errors are recorded. You can see them in appointment details and we can see all errors for all your appointments to assist. We also have numerous options in development as we're always striving to have the best Telehealth experience on the planet. When support reaches out, I will have them check your Dashboard. You may have data being displayed that we can turn off or clear nightly be turning on certain settings.

Sarah
CLS (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 51–200 employés

My job just got way too easy.

Commentaires : I am able to process everything faster, especially getting signatures from the doctors and patients. I don't have to spend hours uploading paper into my computer- with Mend, its already there.

I LOVE that my administrative time has been cut down. Because I save so much time with Mend, I have more time to call my patients, see more patients, and process them faster. At the end of the day, medicine is a business, so time is money. Now I can actually do more of what matters; help my patients... and help the business. The Mend customer service team is amazing. I always get an immediate response, and a quick resolution to my question. If there is a complicated issue, they stay in contact with me via email through every step. I never feel forgotten about, or like my questions are pointless. They seem to appreciate the feedback, and work hard to keep us happy.

There are still a few issues we are working out, but customer service is always quick to resolve them when they come up.

Isabella
owner (É.-U.)
Psychologie, 2–10 employés

Branding and professionalism

Commentaires : I have chosen Mend for my group session because they don't limit the amount of clients, it's easily accessible, very minimal dropped sessions even when the client does not have the best connection and/or are rural.

I like that my clients are able to access the software with minimal steps, no profile, plugin, and or downloads. Also, the "mend" logo/branding creates a professional setting for my agency, my clients appear more at ease knowing that their information is confidential.

It have encountered some technical issues while in session, the customer services response is slow.

il y a 3 ans

This is Matt McBride, CEO of Mend. I'm grateful for your review, thank you! Our customer service should never be slow. Please feel free to reach me directly at matt@mend.com so we can resolve this for you. We have instant support available for all users, even patients, within seconds.

Jasmine
ALPHA Facilitator (É.-U.)
Psychologie, 1 001–5 000 employés

Helpful and functional, but needs improvement for ease of use

I like that the patient/client doesn't have to deal with the process of setting up their own account. After the provider sets up the patient's account, they need only to enter their date of birth when they receive a link in order to complete assessments.

It was difficult for me to access completed assessments that I assigned to clients.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you for the review. The workflow you're describing doesn't not sound like a recommended workflow. First, you should not have to set a patient up in Mend. Mend integrates with over 81 EHRs, so patients and appointments should sync automatically. Next, we recommend integrating forms so that they get assigned automatically based on appointment type. Then, when they are completed we can move them into the patient's chart automatically. In many cases we can move discrete data from forms to eliminate manual transcription of forms. We will reach out and pursue our recommended workflows with your organization. Thank you again for the feedback!

Bethany
therapist (É.-U.)
Psychologie, Auto-entrepreneur

Good product

Commentaires : My overall experience with Mend has been great! I am able to see clients from all over the country. No matter if I am traveling or at a different office, I am able to have full therapy sessions.

The thing I love most about this product is how easy it is for clients to use to connect with me for sessions. It runs really well.

You do need to have a strong internet connection for it work really well. This can be pretty frustrating when you don't or strong internet is not available in certain areas of the country.

il y a 5 ans

Thank you for the review, we appreciate it! We have major performance improvements to video releasing the first week of the new year (Jan. '19). Video will require even less bandwidth and we'll have better support for group video sessions. There will also be a new design to make it even easier to use.

Megan
PA (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 5 001–10 000 employés

Mend Review

Commentaires : Works pretty well overall. Some patient have trouble if they need to show something and flip their camera around.

Easy to use, pretty good picture and sound quality.

Can't do throat exams, light just shines back into the camera. Some people have difficulty getting it set up or using their cameras.

il y a 5 ans

Awesome feedback, thank you! In order to do throat exams you might need something like a Firefly Otoscope. Patients may not always have this available to them. Some smartphones can handle this. The Mend system does adjust automatically on both Android and iOS for closeups. However, relying on the patient to angle the camera and lighting just right could be an issue. Regardless, we will investigate further to see if there is anything we can do here. If we make further changes, we will follow up and let you know.

Lindsay
Mental Health Counselor (É.-U.)
Psychologie, 501–1 000 employés

User friendly, great customer support

Commentaires : I am able to connect with clients all over the state of NC so I can keep a steady caseload and meet needs consistently even during the pandemic.

I love the screen share option for teletherapy counseling. This allows us to work together and helps clients understand concepts. I can also share videos and we can discuss which adds rich topics to our therapeutic work together. I also love the messaging feature and ability to call a client if they are not showing up it helps save time finding a chart and calling the client so we can connect as soon as possible. The ad-hoc feature has been helpful too if there have been errors connecting.

It glitches quite often even when both my internet and my client's internet has 4/5 bars for strength.

Lorena
Front Desk (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, 1 001–5 000 employés

Mend

Commentaires : My overall experience with Mend has been great! I have had no major issues. From time to time it will freeze, but it is not often. I enjoy Mend and the services that it provides to our clients.

This software is very easy to use, navigate and explain to someone in training

I dont like the fact that if I need to correct a certain mistake - I can not. I have to contact administration, or get on a chat (that does not help) and search for someone to email. It would be nice to be able to correct my own mistakes. I am the only one at my clinic that uses Mend so it would be nice to be able to correct o my own.

Damaris
COUSE;LING (É.-U.)
Psychologie, 51–200 employés

Commentaires : Good

customer services is biligual , and anwser fast. I working at home

Mend need high internet conextion. when client reciving call's the audio has problems .

il y a 4 ans

Mend is not an Internet Service provider. We do have new options to work with or around bad quality Internet. I will have someone reach out. Since we cannot control the Internet service of our users, please consider emailing reviews@capaterra.com to adjust the overall rating of the review. We're grateful for your valuable review and feedback!

Edgar
Swrvwr (É.-U.)
Services aux consommateurs, 11–50 employés

Great easy sofwaew

Commentaires : I use it for therapy and doctors visita

Good and easy to use. Great quality and sound. I would think maybe a bit extra space to see on the screen would be better. Like a full screen when you FaceTime

Not really much to complain about. Good services