15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur Design Wizard

En savoir plus sur Design Wizard

Une solution de gestion des ressources numériques pour la création et l'édition d'images avec des palettes de couleurs personnalisées, un redimensionnement de la zone de travail, un chargeur de polices et plus encore.

En savoir plus sur Design Wizard

Design Wizard - Notes

Design Wizard a reçu une note globale de 4,3 étoiles sur 5 d'après 29 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Design Wizard ?

Ezechiel
Ezechiel
Agronomie (Bénin)
Comptabilité, 11–50 employés

Design Wizard logiciel de création

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : Design Wizard logiciel de graphisme et de plusieurs réalisations

Design Wizard est un logiciel qui permet de réaliser des affiches de toutes formes et des logos

Design Wizard est un logiciel dont le grille n'est pas trop clair et d'une couleur qui ne varie pas

aka
aka
Founder (Inde)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2–10 employés

Yep It is a pro tool to design

Commentaires : Overall experience has been great and I love this tool. I use this often for my FB posts, Insta Posts, and other print media designs

Design wizard not only allows you to design graphical images but also gives us the ability to make short videos and they have a ton of resources in their image and video library. For the price, they are charging it is absolutely no brainer.

The only con that I see in this tool is that we do not have the snap feature for the elements you have to place everything using your mouse totally depending on your accuracy. Also, the grid colors cannot be customized and sometimes the grids are not visible too.

Jenn
Jenn
Owner, Creative Business Strategist (É.-U.)
Art/artisanat, Auto-entrepreneur

A great graphics design tool for non-designers

Commentaires : Overall, Design Wizard has allowed me to decrease the amount of time I spend creating graphics for my content marketing efforts. It's been a great boon in creating high-quality images and it's easy to use. Their pre-made templates are also very well designed and make it easy for non-designers to create beautiful graphics for online or print distribution.

I like that I can create my own design 'templates' and update them when I create new graphics sets. It's very flexible and the stock photography they offer is top-notch! I love that I can find a vast swath of stock photos that aren't available elsewhere - that really adds to the value of this tool.

I wish I could have more than five boards per design. I like to streamline my design process by creating all the graphics in a set at once and having to switch between designs in order to access enough art boards is annoying. I also wish that the grid tool was more robust and that there was some sort of positioning feature. It's hard to tell if an element is properly aligned within a design, so most of the time, I just have to guess and it's frustrating.

Megan
Writer, Blogger (Australie)
Médias en ligne, Auto-entrepreneur

Good features but tricky to get the hang of

Commentaires : I have found the customer service team to be respinsive and give above average service, I'm really impressed with the team. It's taken awhile to find my way around and I'm still finding feature to use so that's kind of fun. I need some practice with design to make my images look polished so I'll be working on that. I think there is great opportunities for this service to become one of the best if they improve a few areas. The videos are a great option but as with all video products they have a cost. It was a bit confusing to start with how they charge per element but you soon understand it once you make a few images or videos. I truly hope they keep working on this software and it will become a highly useful service for many people.

There is so much you can do with design wizard, if you know how or have the time to figure it out. There's unique elements available to add to your work. You can create images or videos in a fairly short amount of time once you know how to use the program. Customer service is fantastic.

I think compared to other services I've used to create graphics its a bit hard to learn to use all the features. They have improved though I must say so its getting better, but I think they could improve some more and it would be a really great piece of software. I'd love to be able to create different kinds of products/images but there's a range you can create as is, I just think a few more options would make it better. Some graphic elements seem low quality or look cheap but some are great so you just have to look through them or maybe upload your own.

Janet
Janet
Website Design and Care Specialist (Canada)
Internet, Auto-entrepreneur

An easy way to create blog and social media graphics

Commentaires : In addition to being easy to use, I like that you can share your creations directly from Design Wizard to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or Buffer, so you don’t have to spend time and bandwidth downloading to your computer, then uploading to the other site. You can even embed your images or videos right on your website!

I’m pretty impressed with the extensive library of design templates. Every time I log in, it shows me a different collection, and the variety is fantastic. I had fun searching for images and designs that would meet my needs and found the app much easier to use than Canva.

It would be nice if there was a way to filter the search results to show only free options, but I understand that the business has to make money. If they made it too easy to create great designs for free, users would be less likely to purchase premium images or a monthly subscription.

Marco
Marco
Teacher (Afrique du Sud)
E-learning, Auto-entrepreneur

High Quality with Affordable Options

Commentaires : With Design Wizard's high-resolution, quality imaging and designs, I'm able to capture 20% more of my customer's attention, allowing me to grow my business and increase my market share. I'm so grateful for Design Wizard!

I love the simplified platform. It allows even non-designers to create beautiful work. I love the image database. It's almost always got just what I need to get my message across to my customers. I love that I can lock down certain parts of an image and play around with different layers. I love the video options, this is a novel idea that is eye-catching. I love the way I can download a preview of my image, before downloading a high-res copy and spending a credit. I love the freedom I have in each design, placing images, texts and numbers wherever I want to put them. Most of all, I love the quality of the images that I'm now producing on Design Wizard. My customers are raving about how professional they look. Thanks, Design Wizard.

If you're going to add multiple elements to your image, each one may end up costing you a bit.

Melissa
Marketing Coordinator (É.-U.)

Easy to use program with a lot of features

There are a lot of great things about this program, including that they have a free version. They have really nice templates and overall, it's easy to use. You can upload your own images and change the size of the current post you're working on, which is nice and you can't do that with some other programs. What I really love is that you can mark images as a favorite by clicking on the heart when you hover over the image. This is great since I often come across images that I like but maybe not for the purpose I'm looking for at the moment. This way I can click on my favorites and see them there instead of having to try to search all over again.

There are a lot of resources but not very many completely free ones. There are several that are free, but are locked until you invite friends. Then you can use them. There are others with some cost, which is typical of similar programs and affordable. You can also change the size, but you can't enter your own sizes, at least not with the free version.

Lauriann Moser
Lauriann Moser
Office Manager (É.-U.)

I love using Design Wizard to help my friend promote and sell her business on her Facebook page!

The ease of use, all the fonts and colors that are available. I also like that I can upload my own photos and use them as ads. The ads and provided templates give me a professional Facebook ad.

Sometimes the search function does not always bring the results I am looking for, also sometimes the program freezes up and I have to start over.

Réponse de l'équipe de Wave Break Media

il y a 7 ans

Hi Lauriann, Thank you for your review, I'm glad to hear you are enjoying Design Wizard. I really appreciate your feedback and I will share it with our engineering team. We are currently working on improving search in the application and will be making changes throughout the year. Best regards, Claire

Jason
Jason
Managing Director (R.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 2–10 employés

Taken the stress away from design

Commentaires : I'm really happy with Design Wizard and would go to it first, before considering hiring someone to do any design work at all.

It's so easy to use, without a need for documents, FAQ pages or customer support. I got started and found that I could create adverts, covers and other media really easily and quickly. In fact, each design takes the same time it would take to create an advert and hire someone to do it. With so many ready-made templates, you can click each section and re-write or switch out elements. Anyone could create a professional result.

There's nothing major. On one occasion I spent time making a FB cover with video background. FB didn't accept it because the video wasn't long enough. Not sure if that was an issue with Design Wizard (I think I was in the FB cover section) or if I should have known about the time constraint.

Relations publiques et communications, 2–10 employés

Simple, powerful design app

Commentaires : Design Wizard isn't as well known as a lot of other online design apps but it's definitely just as good.

Design Wizard is a quick app with lots of great templates and images. The editor is easy to use and the results look very professional.

None really. We love using the app to create social media images for our clients.

Mick
Mick
Marketing Manager (Norvège)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11–50 employés

Canva's Little Brother

We only need an occasional design for example for a social profile. The type of job that is too small for a designer. After using Canva for almost two years, we switched to Design Wizard and never looked back. There are myriads of really nice looking templates and stock images. The templates are also very fresh, unlike canva's that are somewhat dated.

It can get quirky at times, with bugs now and there. There is no snapping feature, e.g. one cannot position an image exactly below a text object. Canva has a great system of 'pages' - different versions of one design.

Kathi
Educator (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 501–1 000 employés

Helps small business with advertising

Commentaires : Great for a small advertising budget which is what most small businesses have. Also enables the ability to use a template so it is easy for those of us not good at graphic design.

I got a free trial of design wizard and it was so wonderful, I went and bought it. It enables advertising to be a breeze for a small business owner with its collection of images and the ability to personalize for unique advertisement.

It could definitely increase its templates for use so there was more variety in advertisements created by small business owners.

Ildiko
Artist (Hongrie)
Art/artisanat, Auto-entrepreneur

Good tool to save time to publish to Social media

Commentaires : I recommend this tool for you if you don't want to use a comprehensive design program to create your social media posts, but you need professionally looking designs. It will save time for you.

It is a good tool for those who are not good at using comprehensive desktop publishing and designer applications. It offers templates and resize feature to Social media channels. So it is really easy to redesign a post to LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook etc. for each the best fitting image size. It supports videos also. It has a free version, but it has really limited function with a few templates and you are not allowed to upload your own images. In the Pro and Business versions however you can easily upload your own fonts and images and you can publish directly to your Social media account.

The free version is really limited, and it is impossible to upload own images and the price for the business version is a bit high.

Val
sole entrepreneur (R.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

Fairly easy to find your way around, and has most functions needed to create designs.

Design Wizard has beautiful layouts that work well for desired outcomes. I love that complementary colours are automatically suggested.

Disappointed that my query was not responded to (I eventually solved it myself). I'd like a 'custom design' option to be able to choose a unique size, rather than only the template options. I would like to have folders available so that designs created for different projects can be easily located. If DW could work out a way that if you pay for design once, you can use it again, they'd have me as their regular customer. (At present if one creates and downloads a design, and then spots something that needs to be changed, it seems one pays again for the altered download! )

Réponse de l'équipe de Wave Break Media

il y a 7 ans

Hi Val, Thank you for your review and feedback, we really appreciate it. I'm sorry that you didn't receive our response related to your customer query. You can download a free preview of your design to check alignment etc without using any of your credits. I will send you information about this in my email to you. Best regards, Claire

Grant
Manager (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 2–10 employés

Wretched, non-existent customer service

It was a nice system, until it wasn't. See below.

This was a nice system. Until it wasn't. I logged onto my account at the end of Sept and was met with an error message and all my designs were missing. Only customer service seems to be via chat. They reportedly opened a service ticket on this [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] (but maybe that was just an automated bot) and no word since, despite repeated requests for an update. The problem persists through today, Oct 6. Are they still in business?

Mariela
Online Marketing Coach (Guatemala)

It´s fantastic

Commentaires : Very smooth. Definitely worth sticking around to see what many more cool things they add up with time.

I came across Design Wizard very recently and I´m trying it out. The features I´m discovering are really amazing and the video resources are very accessible to buy. The animations are also a feature that I am enjoying.

Since I am used to other platforms, I have to look around for my favourite features to be able to work fluently. Also, you can't use your own images unless you upgrade (or use the 14-day trial which requires you to add a payment method).

Jeremy
Jeremy
Ceo (É.-U.)
Mode et vêtements, 51–200 employés

My Design wizard Review

Commentaires : We use it for our graffiti font designs thank you design wizard for a great program

Amazing for font designs and the ease of use is awesome

Nothing great program for a great price.

This can get simple jobs done, that look professional.

Commentaires : Fast and easy!

Lots of templates to use when creating Social Media Post. I haven't been using this one for very long, I have only discovered it a month ago, but, It has a free version and that it always a plus. Like I said, it does have a lot of different template layouts but very few designs, unlike their competitors.

Not a lot of free resources, but you are able to unlock more of them using the free version with friend invites. So Not exactly a Con.

Ale
Editor (Argentine)
Presse écrite, 2–10 employés

another design app

Commentaires : Mediocre app, could be better. Is not so bad, but i do recomend canva, stencil or other app. With the video template they could win some advantage

Design wizard is another design app, but they need to up the game in a crowd market. I try, and have several tools like this (visme, canva, design bold, youzign and more) and design wizard is not so good. Pros: - have good number of templates - easy to use - have video templates

They offert a good number of templates but they not so good, mostly are kind ugly and old The editor is kind basic, miss basic features than other app offert Dont have phone app The save sistem is not good The template design is basic, they dont offert other kind of design like calendar, PDF, books, and mre I dont like the credit system take 1 download, and not a design

Raymond
Founder (Singapour)
Vente au détail, Auto-entrepreneur

Great Design Software

Easy to use layer function and unique photos library compared to other design tool out there. With the new video creation feature, this is a must-have tool for marketer, brand owner, ecommerce store etc.

Sometime the UI will hang and may not save the design

Miguel
Miguel
Desarrollo de nuevos negocios (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 2–10 employés

This tool is so outdated and with super poor library

Commentaires : I started using Design Wizard and I was very excited, it was the first tool of this kind that I was touching but the result was very bad. I had to find other options.

I cant find something that I live from Design Wizard

-Credit system for downloads, I do not think any other platform is doing this at this point.-Outdated-Poor templates-Poor image edition tools-Poor images library

Jess
Copy Freelancer (Canada)
Sports, 11–50 employés

Multitude of professional templates and images, incl. transparent images(these alone are worth lots)

It's a great asset for a freelancer as it's so easy to put together a professional-looking design. Design Wizard comes pre-loaded with the right size templates for various social media or types of posts. It offers a multitude of templates that are easy to edit. Tons of high resolution images including transparent images!!!

Each purchase within the app is intended for one design.

Jennifer
Graphic Designer (É.-U.)

For the price, Design Wizard isn't bad

Affordable monthly price, I am able to customize the ad or artwork I am trying to create and I enjoy the online training - it even gives me some ideas of things I can utilize on my future ads. I like the templates that are available, they give me a starting point on certain things such as cards or socials media graphics.

Laura
Fitness Coordinator (Irlande)
Sports, 1 001–5 000 employés

Pictures produced are very high quality however the system is very slow and can be very tedious

Commentaires : High quality designs

I have found the designs very professional ! High quality images to select from. Good selection of social media platforms to choose from.

Very slow system! Limited space on upload of pictures. When you remove a picture it should free up space allocated however it does not.

Regina
Executive Director (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Outstanding for designing business cards

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I found Design Wizard when looking for something to make business cards online. I love it!

It was so easy to use and the images are amazing!

So easy to use I can't find a thing wrong with the software.