Avis clients sur Demio

En savoir plus sur Demio

Demio permet aux marketeurs de gérer des campagnes de webinaire réussies sans complexité technique.

En savoir plus sur Demio

The price of the plans are just as good. Honestly, well done Demio.

That I can't reopen a Live event once it was closed (by mistake).

Demio - Notes

Demio a reçu une note globale de 4,7 étoiles sur 5 d'après 237 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Demio ?

Radek
Radek
President/founder
Compagnies aériennes/Aéronautique, Auto-entrepreneur

Very nice webinar platform - good value for your money!

5,0 il y a 7 mois
Sous-titres en français disponibles pour la vidéo
Mischa
Mischa
Online Marketeer (Pays-Bas)
Énergies renouvelables et environnement, 201-500 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Webinars, events and internal comms

Commentaires : Still able to host events in a digital, work from home world.

The ease of use. Every new user i show this to, or invite to work with demio can host awebinar or presentation within minutes. Since the lockdown prevented us from hosting events internally and for events to get to know our customers we have used demio as a digital alternative. Im certain we will keep using it even after the pandemic.

More flexibility and interaction with the public. Would like to create a longer event and schedule it on the calender instead of the standard 1hr block thats is available now.

il y a 2 ans

Hi Mischa! Ashley here, from Demio. I'm really glad to see you're enjoying Demio's ease of use and ease of set up! I have passed your feedback onto our team and am really grateful for your review! Thank you!

Rose
Events & Communications Manager (Nouvelle-Zélande)
Logiciels, 51-200 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Demio is a fantastic product

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Demio is easy to use, is refined actively by the product team, has very helpful/knowledgeable support staff, and removes a lot of the manual work associated with webinars.

Some fairly simple things, such as searching for form fields when syncing with Hubspot can only be done through scrolling (you can't search up field names), which can be a hold-up in this process.

Video Producer (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 51-200 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Demio is excellent if you know the limitations

3,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : We used a Demio for a large production with hundreds of people invited, multiple cameras, and 5hrs of presentations, as well as for smaller presentations roughly monthly. Overall the features in Demio made it MUCH easier. The overall experience was great and when we did run into problems support was also close by.I am the only one on my team responsible for webinars so I can confidently that Demio was leaps and bounds ahead of the other platforms we've used and looked at, even with its problems.

Demio is very feature rich and has excellent customer service. Hands down, the best feature is the ability to pre upload your media and be able to share it seperate from a screen share. Your presenters do not need to worry about who's driving slides, or who is sharing what on their screen. This is why we chose Demio over Vimeo and Zoom's webinar platforms.Another huge differentiator of Demio is the video / presentation quality. The pre uploaded media is sharp because you're not relying on a screen share, but every one of our presenters also commented on how high quality their webcam video was. If you're coming from the world of Zoom it will really be a night and day difference. It is also very easy to use because it is web based. It was easy to show our presenters how to use the platform and how to take advantage of the many features.Similarly, the ability to send handouts and featured actions is excellent. The reporting on Demio is great, but similar to what you might get on Zoom.

One of the the things we ran into fairly regularly were limitations of features. For example, demio has great emails but no ability to change the number of emails and few ways to edit the actual email. Hubspot integrations are also lacking in that you lose the source once you integrate it. There are also small bugs from time to time - ie speakers randomly lost audio, and you have to use your arrow keys to change the camera or audio input sometimes. There were other bugs that have since been resolved but it did require us to do a lot of work to get around.

Director of Product Marketing (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 51-200 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

(_Almost_) everything you need in a webinar platform

4,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Despite some of the issues outlined above, we renewed for another year, which speaks more than anything else. In my opinion, a better platform than Demio really doesn't exist at this juncture.

Demio is intuitive and we love how easy it is to create, manage, and run live AND automated webinars. The viewing experience, down to the colors of the room and the custom domain, all point back to our brand. Featured actions work well and really help to engage our audience. It's incredibly simple to create beautiful, simple registration pages with minimal effort and the waiting room makes for a great attendee experience. We also love that you can pre-load materials into the room for less stress day-of!It's obvious that the Banzai product, sales, success, and support teams are all invested in developing a great end-to-end experience for customers and they're extremely receptive to feedback...I _especially_ appreciate their public roadmap.

The biggest friction points for my team are as follows (and to Demio's credit, their team continues to invest heavily in correcting these issues, some of which are already better since the summer): 1. Performance & quality: This sometimes result in laggy, lower resolution streams (replays, especially)2. Overconsumption of RAM: To compensate, we use Firefox rather than Chrome (the latter being our preferred browser) to run live events3. Somewhat difficult to manage Q&A: We'd love to see the option to "claim" a question when there are multiple moderators attempting to answer chat or Q&A with written responses. This would ensure that we avoid duplicating effort. As far as I'm aware, this isn't a feature available on any platforms at the moment, but would really make a huge difference when it comes to managing large events with a high volume of chats.

Eolimary
Services financiers, 501-1 000 employés

Constanta fluency in each webinar carried out.

4,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Demio is quite a powerful service when it comes to hosting a webinar or meeting. Usint this platform does not have any complexity, when you start using it you will be able to fully adapt to the creation or programming of webinars for some dates, in addition, it is quite easy to integrate new participants for each webinar and also send invitations for some people. Demio helped me a lot in my work area, it allowed me to hold quite extensive meetings without any kind of limit in the elapsed time, in addition, it allowed me to enter many participants in each webinar, which helped us to share information with a larger audience. I was fascinated with the great utility that this platform represented, the web version behaved wonderfully and provided constant fluidity in each webinar carried out.

The video quality is one of the most outstanding things about Demio, it has a video quality and fluidity that really impressed me, despite the fact that it works from the browser since this platform is only available in a web version, its behavior in this web version is quite shocking and beneficial. Demio has excellent ways to get in touch and constantly communicate with the participants, you can carry out various surveys, voting with expiration time and you can also send questions to the participants and view the answers in real-time, in addition, live chat allows attach files, send emojis, attach images and have a fluid conversation thanks to real-time chat. In addition, Demio allows the integration of roles and multiple hosts, this will be really useful if any user needs help in managing a Webinar. Demio has everything that any user is looking for to have a stable connectivity in a Webinar.

Demio does not have wide availability or device compatibility. Its web version works perfectly, but it would be great to be able to use downloadable Demio app, this would help so that you don't have to use the browser to start a Webinar or schedule it for a certain date, it would be great to be able to use Demio from my MacOS computer without make use of the Safari browser. Another of the problems that can be found in Demio is that currently it is not possible to share a specific window on your computer with the participants; if you want to show something specific on your computer, you will have to start screen sharing and all participants will be able to see everything on your computer, that can be a bit awkward.

Joseph
Immobilier, 501-1 000 employés

Very functional platform to create webinar and have performance monitoring.

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Demio is a platform with wide limits for each participant, since it allows the participant to interact within the webinar, it also allows them to have broad communication with each of the participants and also participate in all kinds of questionnaires or surveys that are carried out. During each webinar, the limits of each participant are really extensive and allow full interaction between the participants and the organizers. In general, this platform has worked wonderfully, from 0 to 100, I definitely give it a score of 100, since it has allowed us to create various webinars within our entire company, various sectors of our real estate company are using it to create webinars personalized and with high participation, in addition, I have loved the choice of compatibility system and operation that it has within any type of device, this allows us to access the webinars from anywhere we are.

Demio is an incredible platform to be able to customize all kinds of webinars and achieve that you can have a high participation of many people within each webinar. I really love that this platform allows me to follow up on each of the clients that have been invited to each webinar, this platform offers me an automated follow-up with which it is able to automatically send reminders to each client so that they remember that they must attend a previously scheduled webinar. I loved the performance measurement system of each webinar, this system allows view the performance of my webinar in real time, I can see how many participants have attended and how many participants have not yet accessed the webinar, in addition, I can also see in real time the quality and audio transmission of each webinar, to know exactly if it's working correctly. Demio offers immediate compatibility with any type of mobile device, which allows this platform to be used within iOS devices or Android devices, by simply downloading an app, all the organizers or participants will be able to access immediately from the mobile device. I also loved the great video quality that I was able to enjoy using this platform, the audio transmission also worked perfectly, which allowed all the organizers to communicate with the participants in real time, without delays in the audio transmission or in streaming video.

I haven't had any kind of problem with Demio, this platform has behaved excellently, I'm really satisfied with the webinar creation system, as well as I liked the webinar scheduling system, as it allows me to follow up to the invitations that I have sent to each of the clients or future participants. In addition, this platform has also provided security measures for each of the organizers, this platform offers a variety of security options to guarantee the privacy of the attendees, so that no data has been leaked or manipulated. I'm happy with absolutely everything within that platform, the webinar creation functions worked perfectly.

Angelica
Immobilier, 501-1 000 employés

The best tool to schedule webinars with collaborators.

5,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Demio is a useful service for any company, in general this platform was easy to use, its accessibility is incredible and its compatibility is also incredible, it is compatible with many Browsers such as Opera, Safari and even Brave, which allows any user to use Demio from any browser. Demio should improve stability in Webinars when there is a low internet speed, however, I have really enjoyed the experience on this platform, it allowed me to develop more than 50 Webinars for my company, and allowed me to have a greater participation of hosts and collaborators in my company.

I love that Demio allows me to manage various roles for Webinar administrators, I can assign specific roles to more members of my company and modify the permissions of each role so that they can broadly manage webinars. I love Demio's web functionality, you don't need to download any app on your computer to use this platform, also, this web version allows quick access to the platform, just log in and you'll be able to create any webinar. I love the excellent integration that Demio has with many Marketing platforms as well as its integration with many messaging platforms, this is key to being able to send invitations to webinars much more easiliy or through an advertising campaign via email.

I would like to have more stability in the Webinars when I have a slow internet connection, sometimes I have had problems to continue with the Webinar because my internet connection gets slow sometimes, this causes me to have to reload the Demio to being able to access my Webinar again, and sometimes the Webinar is completely canceled due to lack of connection, I don't like this, the Webinar should continue I can connect again.

Jemima
Marketing Specialist (R.-U.)
Construction, 51-200 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

A great solution for hosting webinars!

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Demio has been a great platform for us. We use it to host all of our webinars and have found it incredibly user friendly. We have never needed to reach out to the customer service team as it's so easy to use.

Super user friendly, easy to set-up, great features that create engagement (e.g poll and featured actions), excellent reporting functions.

Integration with Salesforce isn't great.

Nicolas
Mentor (É.-U.)

Demio makes webinars effortless

5,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

This is simply painless to use. It won't stress you out or take too much of your time by offering endless frills that you aren't sure about.

There is definitely room to add features.

Paolo
Founder (Italie)
Relations publiques et communications, 2-10 employés

Good solid platform

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

It does what's on the tin smoothly and with a good marketing automation. The best asset is the ease of use for everyone.

The pricing scheme could be more flexible. Also the email automation could have a little more customisation.

Aashima
Marketing Coordinator (Nouvelle-Zélande)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 51-200 employés

100% recommend Demio to anyone new to executing and promoting webinars

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Exceptional. Couldn't be more pleased with how my first ever webinar went. :)
I recommend this product to anyone unreservedly.

Ease of use, user-friendly set-up for marketers, presenters, as well as the audience. The best part about the service is their customer service team as they are always there with 100% helpful responses. I tested many other services because I wanted my first webinar to be perfect and I realized that Demio had the best turn-around time -often a few minutes!

I think I was nervous about how I had to conduct practice runs by duplicating the main event itself. Hopefully, the team develops a way you can test your main event because it is a hassle correcting stuff from the duplicate event to the main event when you're testing stuff. I think improving this feature will make it more effective for the host to test and make sure everything is perfect.

l’année dernière

Hi Aashima, Jody here from Demio! So happy to hear that you are enjoying Demio, and finding the platform easy to use both for yourself as well as your audience! Thank you for your feedback on how test events are done, and I can see how making this process a simpler one could make a world of difference for all our users. I will certainly pass this feedback to our Product Team! I want to thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review, and should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to our Customer Support team! :)

Betty
Founder (É.-U.)

Amazing features and 24/7 support

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Smooth, absolutely fantastic in all aspects. I have a strong need for attention to detail and I could not find one single issue with them so far.

Ease of use, 24/7 customer support, flexibility, clean interface for hosts and guests, polls, downloads, privacy, this is WAY BETTER than ZOOM. WAY BETTER.

It's a bit on the higher end for my startup, but it totally does worth the investment, so it's still totally worth it

l’année dernière

Hi Betty, Jody here from Demio! So happy to hear that you are finding our Platform easy to use, while enjoying the features and support received from our very capable team. Our aim is to provide our users with high quality products and services. :) Thank you for taking the time to leave this review, and should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to our Support team!:)

Teresa
all (Espagne)

Applause!!

Commentaires : I am delighted with Demio. You are kind, fast and competent. Also, you are very committed to improving the functionality of the software. I hope you do well in everything, because you are working for excellence. There is also a lot of enthusiasm
applause for Demio!

That it is powerful, simple to use and that the support works wonderfully.

I would like it to be easier to talk live to the audience on some occasions

il y a 2 ans

Hi Teresa! Ashley, from Demio here.I'm glad to see you're having success with Demio! We'd love to help learn more about your challenges talking live to your audience. Would you like to reach out to our support team to assist?

Aleksandar
Marketing Manager (Serbie)
Événementiel, 11-50 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Best changed we could have hoped for

Commentaires : We've been using another software for webinars for years before we finally decided to switch after series of crashes and bad experiences. Demio was the best change we could have hoped for.

First of all, the software is super easy to use. The overall user experience is probably one of the best I've ever seen for a SaaS. Pages look and function great, so far 0 issues, extra options like "just in time" webinar is a step towards marketing automation we needed.

So far our team did not encounter any issues with the software. We were confused with changing webinar name as it had to be changed on 3 places, but after we've figured it out we've seen the value of having it different (internal, external, social).

Emma
Founder & Director (R.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur

Customer Support Is Amazing

Commentaires : great

I loved the support I got -it was so helpful. I am so grateful. Thank you.

I dont really know wht to say as I havnt been using it long enough to comment

l’année dernière

Hi Emma, Jody here from Demio! So happy to hear that you enjoyed using the free trial, and that you found the process simple enough to use. Extremely happy that you are satisfied with the support that you received, as quality customer support is one of our priorities. So thank you for taking the time to leave this review, and should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to our Support team!:)

Bryn
Marketing APAC (Australie)
Internet, 51-200 employés

Great product, great team

Commentaires : Overal, very happy with Demio

Having used every other webinar software, Demio is the best for marketers and in my opinion the end-users as well. Everything looks good, makes sense, and the features are pretty cool.

Occasionally people with wild security settings aren't able to join sessions, but Demio are very responsive and helpful in trying to get those users into the webinar

il y a 2 ans

Hi Bryn! Ashley here, from Demio. Thanks so much for your thoughtful review. Your feedback is really important to us, and means a lot. Please don't hesitate to reach out to support with any questions you may have!

Gina
Founder (R.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées :

The only webinar platform I tried

I tried a lot of different webinar platforms and Demio by far, was the most up to date of them all. Its platform is incredibly easy to use and very pleasing to look at too. A lot of other webinar platforms are very dated. A major plus for me (because I wanted to set up automated and evergreen webinars) was that Demio allows you to upload your video files directly to it. Other platforms I found force you to do a live recording and use that as your evergreen webinar. Either that or link an existing YouTube or Vimeo video which looks unprofessional and jarring in a webinar environment.

There are a few things I feel are missing from Demio. One is being able to send a replay link to people who attended on-demand or evergreen webinars so they can watch again if they missed it. Another is having the times listed when users register be visible in their local timezone. You can only set a timezone right now. So if you're in a different timezone to the person registering, they would need to work out the actual time of the webinar based on the time-zone displayed. Having said this, Demio have brilliant support and when I flagged this with them, they added it to their suggested improvements area. You can then 'vote' for changes you'd like to see. So I have no doubt these changes will happen in the future.

il y a 2 ans

Hi Gina! Ashley here, from Demio. Thank you so much for taking the time to review your experience with Demio. I'm so glad you're finding great success with our 'upload video' feature. Your feedback on what's missing is really important to us and I'll be sure it's passed along to the rest of our product team! Thanks again!

General Manager (Singapour)
Services et technologies de l'information, 51-200 employés

Demio a dynamic platform for creating your webinars

Commentaires : We use Demio for webinars, conferences, support through screen sharing and for training workshops to our staff in addition to the above mentioned it has become a powerful tool to generate sales opportunities thanks to we can interact much more with our future customers, the main problem we have managed to solve with Demio is the number of participants as it has allowed us to access economic plans with which we can make meeting rooms of up to 500 participants

Demio is a platform for developing webinars that provides a user experience like no other which you can see first hand once you observe the dynamic and organized interface with which the software has which is focused on electronic marketing, has the right tools to make your webinars a success such as live chat, event management, multi hosts, screen sharing, surveys and more things that will allow the development of your seminars is fluid, apart from this Demio is not an expensive software in relation to its other competitors

It has few options to customize the software and usually users like to adjust the program according to their needs, it still lacks integrations with third parties especially since it is a software intended for marketing, the mobile app for android does not perform well, the free trial is not very complete since many of the features are not available

il y a 2 ans

Hey there, Penny here from Demio! Thank you so much for this insightful review. Happy to hear that you find the features in Demio useful for your seminars. We understand that having more native integrations options and customisations within Demio would be helpful for you and we've shared your feedback with our Product Team. If you have any other questions or if we can help with anything else, please don't hesitate to reach out to our Support Team. Thanks again!

Prasanna
Logiciels, 2-10 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

After trying a few other platform, Demio stood out for my needs.

Commentaires : I have been pretty happy with it and decided sign up.

1) Ability to upload presentation material such as videos and share them. 2) Ability to do hybrid webinars. 3) Ease of use both for the host and the participants 4) Brading with custom content.

1) It takes too long to upload presentation material, especially video. 2) There does not seem to a method to create a library of the presentation materials so that I can upload once and share them across multiple webinars. 3) It would be better if on-demand webinars could be enabled so that, optionally, approval by the host is needed before the attendee can view it. 4)The pricing is a bit steep. I wish the pricing model based on the number of attendees and/or the number of webinars. It would make it easier for beginners like us to adapt and grow with it.

il y a 2 ans

Hey Prasanna, Penny here from Demio! Thank you so much for taking the time to write this insightful review. We're so glad to hear that you enjoy the simplicity and ease of Demio with regards to custom branding, hybrid events, uploading and sharing of presentation materials. Definitely hear you on the media library idea that our team is already exploring! I'll be sure to pass on your feedback here as well so they can look into the presentation material upload process, the pricing model, and the possibility of doing registration approval for on-demand webinars. If you have any other questions or if we can help with anything else, please don't hesitate to reach out to our Support Team. Thanks again!

Paul
Sales Manager (R.-U.)
Produits pharmaceutiques, 11-50 employés

A breath of fresh air!

Commentaires : Amazing!

Where do I start?! The platform is so easy to use right from setting up the event itself to inviting users to join. The best feature from a presenters point of view is it allows me to seamlessly transition between sharing videos and PowerPoint. When I return to PowerPoint after giving a product demo, it picks right back up from where it left. The in-event screen sizes are great, even when you are sharing a PowerPoint - where other providers shrink you down to a size that is nearly invisible. The fact i can easily add all resources in advance is great and the option for attendees to download the resource is such a great tool....it means I'm not hassled after the event to send over 20 copies of every material that was used. We have been using several platforms since the end of 2020 in a bid to find the right one and I can wholeheartedly say Demio knocks spots off their competition...and just when you thought it couldn't get better....the price of the plans are just as good!! Honestly, well done Demio!!!

Nothing! Everything is great, couldn't be happier!

il y a 2 ans

Hey Paul! Ashley here, from Demio :) Thank you for this kind and thoughtful review! Your feedback really means a lot to us here at Demio. Thank you!

Gemma
Gemma
Tech Support (Pays-Bas)
Services aux consommateurs, Auto-entrepreneur

Favorite Webinar Software

Commentaires : I work with different clients who use different webinar software programs. So far I've not worked with anything that's as easy to use as Demio. WebinarJam has a tutorial on every page for everything (which it needs!), the Zoom webinar add-on doesn't have the option to add integrations based on people's actions during the webinar - compared to Demio I've found the other programs I've used limited and frustrating. Overall, Demio is a pleasure to work with.

Demio's interface is super user friendly - it's not necessary to watch any training videos/tutorials to understand how to use the software. It's very logical and easy to just log in and start using. Also, their customer service is so good! They always welcome feedback and actually implement requested changes fairly regularly to improve their software and make sure that they're providing the product that their customers want.

I think the 'Growth' plan (which includes automated events) is quite expensive compared to similar programs (others I've worked with are WebinarJam & Zoom) Demio's definitely better to use but I think cost is it's biggest downside.

Lise
Owner (Danemark)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

I highly recommend Demio for webinars

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I am a very happy customer - for my part, software needs to make my life as a business owner better and easier, and Demio does just that. Love it!

Over the years, I have probably held close to 300 webinars, and with that I have tried a bunch of different software solutions. Demio is by far the best of them all, and this is both what I use now and what I recommend to my customers. The pros are that it's quite simple to figure out how to set up, the user interface and the webinar experience is clean and simple, and the best part is that it's reliable. And as a bonus, the customer service is beyond great - quick, friendly and on point.

Demio integrates nicely with all the software that I need - and Zapier is always a solution, for the few software solutions that don't. I would, for my clients, love to see a future direct integration with MailerLite.

l’année dernière

Hi Lise, Jody here from Demio! Just wanted to thank you for your review. I am happy to know that you find Demio's platform easy to use, with a simple and clean UI, and of course our stellar customer service team :D. I have submitted your feature request to our Product team in regards to MailerLite :). Thank you again, and should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to our Support team!:)

Scott
Digital Marketing Consultant (Australie)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

THE best value (and easiest to use) Webinar software on the market today.

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Great experience and great value for money.

It's so easy to understand and learn how to use it.

To get attendees to talk with each other and with the presenter you have to invite them to the stage and they have to accept. This gets a bit complicated at times. I'd prefer going back to having a mute and unmute function to be able to talk attendees during the Webinar.

l’année dernière

Hey Scott! Matt here from the Demio team! Thank you so much for your well-written and thorough review. We really value your feedback and it is important to us so we can ensure we are providing the best experience possible for all Demio users! I'm glad to hear you enjoyed the ease of use and straightforwardness of Demio! I've also passed forward your feedback about how attendees can join/leave the stage and how the mute toggle button was a bit easier to our product team! Should anything come up, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team! :)

Manoj
MD & CEO (Inde)
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Outstanding Platform for Webinars!

1. The ease with which one can create an event for the webinar and make them live in less than an hour. 2. Email Notification - Customized notification and make them scheduled Jobs to reach the customers. 3. Landing Page and Optin - Very useful and quite easy to build and customize to a great extent. 4. Reporting and Dashboard - Very intuitive insightful reporting to know your participant's action.

1. Not Integrated with Payment gateway! I love to see this feature with seamless flow through opt-in page to the payment gateway to collect the payment!

il y a 2 ans

Hey Manoj, Penny here from Demio! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We're glad that find it easy to create and run events on Demio and find the participant insights report helpful! We hear you on wanting payment options within Demio and I will pass that feedback along to our product team. We appreciate you and your time. Please don't hesitate to reach out to our Support team if you have any other questions or feedback that we can help with.

Jack
Jack
President | Get LinkedIn Appointment Setting | LinkedIn Expert | Sales Leader, Trainer & Coach (É.-U.)

Demio Rocks

Commentaires : I have used Demio for about a year and have loved the tool. In the beginning it was a little buggy but the team was responsive each time I had a problem and got the issue resolved rather quickly. It was a fairly new tool when I started using it so it is understandable that it would have some bugs.

Demio is very easy to use. It does a great job of recording sessions and it is easy to download to Vimeo so that we can host it on our MemberMouse site.

I don't like that Webinar platforms like Demio don't have better functionality with regard to audience participation. I would like for my audience to be able to use their microphone to ask questions and make comments. This functionality doesn't exist on Demio or other Webinar platforms.

il y a 4 ans

Hey Jack, so great to see you leave such an awesome review! We've also recently reached out to chat with you about the use case you mentioned here, with turning on attendee mics and webcams. Just as a reminder, you can easily turn on any attendee mic/webcam in the Demio rooms with a few quick clicks. For anyone interested, here's a quick look at it: http://help.demio.com/running-an-event/other/how-to-turn-on-attendee-mics-webcams Hope this helps and thank you again!