Avis clients sur WooPOS

En savoir plus sur WooPOS

Point de vente et gestion des stocks pour WooCommerce – WooPOS.

En savoir plus sur WooPOS

The integrations make updating my inventory easy and I can easily see what stock I have on hand, as well as upload this to my WooCommerce WordPress store.

The interface and complicated setup. The system is hard to set up as it doesn't link easily with the SQL database.

WooPOS - Notes

WooPOS a reçu une note globale de 4,6 étoiles sur 5 d'après 179 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé WooPOS ?

Greg
Greg
Operations Fellow
Enseignement supérieur, 1 001-5 000 employés

Posted a few products with WooCommerce.

3,0 il y a 10 mois
Sous-titres en français disponibles pour la vidéo
Scott
Scott
Web Developer (R.-U.)

One of the most customizable ecommerce addon

What makes Woocommerce greatis the fact that it is higly cutomizable. WIth your every need it can exceed your expectations by far. Built for speed and custom it is another great tool to work with as a designer. The easy to install and manage make it for users ideal for small and large shops. You can manage a multi store from the same dashboard and start making some severe changes. It integrates perfectly with other plugins and apis

The export data function should be tailored for less fields or make it more compact, it is great for export import in the same ecommerce platform but a nighmare just to upload it to something else.

Andrew
President (Canada)

Handles large Database

Commentaires : The software is easy to use and lots of support documentation...the learning curve is more about adjusting to a different process compared to what we used before. Overall the change to WooPOS has been positive and staff seem to like the new system better.
Working with their head programmer has been beneficial in understanding and adapting to a new system.

Our database has over 500,000 items in it and product searches and reports are faster than my previous system. We mainly use it as an inventory management system for our website and store...website is updated instantaneously. Easy to update database with excel data loads. Easy to customize invoice, labels and layout of screens. Fairly user friendly with pop ups/tips when a function or command is skipped or missing.

Would be better if some of the inventory reports could be user defined/generated more easily than having to build (and understand how) a custom SQL query. Would like to see more/better basic accounting functionality as it is not an accounting program...it can export some ledger information to Quickbooks and others...but would like more.

Zied
Web developer and president of a company (Canada)
Médias en ligne, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Amazing soft but needs a lot of changes

Commentaires : See above

A lot of usefull functionnalities. One of the rare professional Pos easily linked with woocommece.

Hard to configure Hard to customize frontend pos Hard to customize functionalities Not user friendly Please add a custom product for when the cashier scans an unavailable product they can add a custom product with price and name. Add a function to customize front end pos to simplify the visual complexity for the cashier for example remove the search product tab. Add a category product instead to access example vegetables fruits ... and when you click on it a list of these product are shown .... But overall the pos is really great just need some easy friendly platform and some additional custom functions I ll be the first to go back to your soft . Please keep me posted for any updates this

Réponse de l'équipe de WooPOS

il y a 4 ans

Hi Zied, Thanks for the review. But we have all the custom options you have mentioned in your review. Some functions are hidden or need advanced special settings to show up. Please email us to get help on setup. And don't forget to give us a better review! Thanks

Jen
Store Manager (É.-U.)

WooPOS Review

4,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : The POS software we previously used did not have nearly the customizability that Woo has. We have a necessity to be extremely detailed with our work orders for example and it being able to change the attributes so easily and often to fit our changing needs has been a great feature. Overall I find Woo Pos to be one of the better POS systems I have worked with in over 16 years in Retail.

I appreciate that tech support is very responsive and helpful when needed. I like that this software is so customizable it has really made a positive impact and streamlined our sales interactions.

There are times when it can be confusing or complicated to work with on certain tasks. However the WOOPOS knowledge base website has been very helpful in those moments.

Mike
Business Owner (Canada)

Alternatives envisagées :

WooPOS is a part of my team!

Commentaires : It was paramount to have a process where we could have one database for retail sales as well as online. This alone saves us time and money as WooPOS does both. The tech support is second to none. Never in my life have I ever dealt with a team like this! If there is an issue, they are there....Period. When I switched from Retail Edge they were able to import my inventory, were able to import our credit system totally worry free.
The information I can extract from WooPOS is more than enough for us to make decisions for the future.

One database works for both our Retail and Online business, time saves us time and money! The reports give us lots of information to make decisions. We have set reorder points for inventory we want to carry again which means less counting or forgetting to order products in on a timely basis.

I really haven't found an issue that hasn't been dealt with. I have never been in that position before. I will be a customer for a long time.

Stephen
Manager (É.-U.)
Articles de sport, 2-10 employés

Closest thing to Perfection

Commentaires : Really good overall experience. Everything is working very well. It has so many features it is a bit time consuming in getting it all set up just the way we want it.

Hard to say as there are many very good things to like. Customer Service is simply off the charts.[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] takes care of any issues within a few minutes usually. There are many new tax laws in place now and their system works well with these and it is also adaptable to those that may pop up in the future. Our state makes us collect the state sales tax as well as sales tax for every city and every county that we deliver large products too. This system handles these things with ease. Just need to update it once in a while.

Adding inventory but I don't really suppose it's any better elsewhere.

Rahul
Director (Australie)

Alternatives envisagées :

Bonsai - Big thing in small package

The attention to details and versatility. The software is highly flexible to suit any business's needs. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team has put in a great effort to include a lot of features out of the box and the implementation is very easy. All the knowledge source is easily available and if you get stuck help is just a call/email away. In case you are looking for a cost effective, pay as you go, a long term player in your team, WooPOS is the way to go.

People who are not used to of using mouse on retail systems may feel uneasy at first. One of my staff took a week to adjust but now adores the software.

Matthew
Matthew
Owner (É.-U.)

Super powerful and designed for use for Wordpress and it works great in the software it was written

Commentaires : Its a great, powerful peice of software, makes for a very flexible and complete store. But you need to pay to get their, other competitors already offer the options in a monthly paid format and include phone support. But those are different models. Its working for this client and I'm glad they are happy. I would consider it again, but perhaps a little closer eye on the yearly cost.

I had a client who needed a store and wanted me to build it an host it. Since I use wordpress for all my sites I'd already known about woocommerce. Its allowed me to build a very flexible, powerful store that can do almost anything I ask of it, as long as my client can continue to pay for the yearly renewals.

Its expensive if you run anything more than a very simple store with simple products. As soon as you want to process credit cards, thats a paid plugin, you want to add the cost of goods (a feature free by default in 99% of its competitors), thats paid plugin. I would necessarily call it a full eCommerce solution, more like a solution framework that you need to buy multiple once a year renewing addons. Since its self hosted on your wordpress server you will not have phone support, email/ticket support is pretty responsive though. but you are expected to have moderately high level of tech knowledge.

Aidan
Digital Operations Manager (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 11-50 employés

The Best POS and Inventoy Control Program for Retail

5,0 il y a 3 mois

WooPOS includes features that other programs do not that are essential to our day to day operations. This includes easy SKU creation, customer database management, lots of unique special order parts, transfers between retail locations, and in-depth reports. Without a program like WooPOS, many of these critical business functions would not be possible. Customer support is absolutely incredible compared to other systems. When we have an issue, it is generally fixed within an hour. Simply unmatched.

There is a high learning curve to WooPOS, but once you understand its general functions, you are able to do so much.

Warren
Owner (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 2-10 employés

WooPOS is the heartbeat of my golf business

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : We’re thrilled with WooPOS. It’s reliable, easy to use (even for new staff) and it quickly became the backbone of my daily business operations.

We compared every POS software available and WooPOS offered the best solution for my business needs. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] integrated everything with my existing website and we had a seamless transition.

There are no cons. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] makes every feature possible.

Executive Administrator (É.-U.)

Built multiple online stores and was always to make it meet the needs of my clients.

Commentaires : I have been able to build, and more specifically custom tailor, multiple online stores for a variety of clients with relative ease.

I love that Woocommerce is on Wordpress, and that it supports third-party plugins. They offer a slew of plug-ins themselves. This enables you to build in the features you want, and not have very much added bulk and useless features taking up space on your server. It's almost ridiculously simple 90% of the time, with little need for assistance. On the rare occasion that you might need it, they have a lot of documentation for the program itself as well as their plug-ins. Their customer service is helpful the majority of the time. For a while they would take 1-2 days to reply to an email, and only had email support as an option, but in the past 6-12 months they added live chat and made the experience 100% better. They've even stepped up their game in being more proactive about their support than they used to be also. If you want to have complete control over the look, feel, and data of your site, I highly recommend that you go with Woocommerce.

Their plug-ins are a bit pricey. To be fair, they only have an annual fee, but they are a bit steep depending on the feature that you want. It would be a lot better if they charged a single annual fee or monthly fee, and allowed unfettered access to all of their plug-ins. That way, you wouldn't have a different annual billing date for each of those little extra features you thought of adding later on, nor would the cost be so astronomical. There are often third-party alternative plug-ins, but the issue is that Woocommerce's plug-ins usually work best (as they should since it's their platform). Additionally, implementation of requests for new features on any plug-in or Woocommerce itself seems to be rather slow, and they don't take suggestions via customer service, but rather via forum and user voting.

Alphonsus
eCommerce Manager (Singapour)
Vente au détail, 11-50 employés

WooPOS is the best POS software on the market for Woocommerce !

Commentaires : If you have a retail business and are looking to link it to an ecommerce platform, WooPOS is the best solution on the market. Prior to using WooPOS I tried web based POS systems on the market such as "WooCommerce Point of Sale (POS)" by actualityextensions and "WooCommerce POS" by kilbot, only to find the them lacking in features, slow and prone to crashing. Having used WooPOS for over a year, I find the software reliable, frequently updated and a key part of bringing my brick and mortar business into the eCommerce space.

- Full featured POS software with everything our previous POS station had and more. - Highly configurable allowing for a tailored user experience. - Follows industry best practices, which initially seemed annoying and unnecessary but much appreciated down the line, when generating reports or tracking stock. - Robust documentation and Excellent email support. Always helpful with problem solving and developers actively deliver on newly requested features. - Reasonably priced with no hidden fees.

- You can't modify SKU numbers easily. The workaround after changing an SKU number in WooCommerce would be to delete and re-import the product into WooPOS. - User interface feels dated compared to market leading POS Software (Vend, Square, Toast) - It would be nice if WooPOS sold POS display directly or had links to some options. I couldn't find a suitable customer facing POS display, I was advised to use a regular PC monitor but those seem too large.

Abdilhadi
Chairman (Koweït)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 2-10 employés

Excellent Software

Multiple stores and integration with Woocommerce, the default built-in reports are sufficient to run your daily sales and bank reconciliation, easily working with touch screens and thermal printer with option to configure multiple printers and currencies for sales. stock counting features is good option to have to check your stock counts.

sometimes I wonder why they didn't implement web interface for such awesome software, i had to install this software on my PC just to adjust some configuration and generate reports, maybe if these features implemented in future I wouldn't need to have one additional server in my setup.

Dave
President (É.-U.)
Automobile, 2-10 employés

Mazdatrix review of POS

Commentaires : x

Works with our Woocommerce website and shopping cart. Support is WAY above normal - thank you. Relatively easy to learn.

Has a LOT of functions we don't use and will never use. I still can not "create" the actual "Reports" I need for my bookkeeper- CALIFORNIA ONLY sales tax in form the California Board of Equalization will accept for instance -- and others. -- Bottom line -- we have it doing the things we NEED at this time. BIGGEST draw back is POS will NOT let us keep ZERO in stock, then SELL a quantity, THEN HAVE IT SHOW UP ON THE PURCHASE ORDER -- Takes a LOT of our time to manually" do that.

Réponse de l'équipe de WooPOS

il y a 3 ans

Hi Dave, Please send us details. We can always do custom work if needed.

Margaret
Margaret
WordPress & Digital Marketing Services and Consultancy (Australie)

Every WordPress user's dream!

Ideal for WordPress users or developers who prefer a self-hosted, and plug-in friendly e-commerce set up. Not ideal for first-time users or no website backend familiarity.

One major consequence I think that sets WooCommerce from drag and drop e-commerce builder these days is that when a bug happens, you need to contact their developers/support to fix the issue (if you cant fix it), so you need to wait a while. Sometimes its fast, other times it takes days.

Anna
Anna
Co Founder (Lituanie)
Design

I have used it for few times and all of them were good

I really like the fact that you do not have to know anything about programming to use woocommerce. I like the fact that it gets upgraded all the time and I can change and upgrade things anytime I want really easy.

If it is your first time using woocommerce it will take you some time to get into it and understand how it works but it is like this with everything, but it is much easier than learning to program yourself ! :)

Sherif Muhammad
CO Founder & CEO (Nigeria)

WooCommerce has been a great product for me so far. I have been using it to manage my online store.

Commentaires : This software benefits me in whole lots of ways. I use WooCommerce to manage my online store. It helps me generate lots of sales. I am very happy and satisfied with it.

The support for digital downloads of online contents, the security and also the perfection for mobile and PC users.

So far, i am 100% ok with WooCommerce and the functionalities it provides me with. I am very satisfied.

Joseph
Manager (R.-U.)
Vente au détail, 2-10 employés

Amazing functionality despite some old fashioned software

Commentaires : While support can be a little delayed for me due to time zone difference, the support has been superb and every problem I had was solved, and even some suggestions I had were implemented. The one thing I love is just the ability to really customise what you want your POS system to do, in terms of which buttons you want and the kind of transactions you are doing. one feature I also greatly like is the fact that it can operate offline. In this day and age where 99% of EPOS systems are cloud based, I like the fact that I am not 100% reliant on my ISP.

Customisability. It can literally do anything you want it to. From custom buttons to custom reports. It's integration with woocommerce is also pretty good, with multiple image uploads one of the definite plus features.

How backward it looks and feels. Unfortunately one of the things that can't be customised is its appearance. It's literally from the 1990s. When setting up the store for the first time, some of the syncing of products and images can take some time. There is no phone connectivity for Woopos. So you can't check your sales while you're on the train.

Co Founder (Pays-Bas)

Running Woocommerce 1+ year selling membership products

Commentaires : Lots of revenue :)

The pros of Woocommerce is that it's pretty easy to extend it's features with quality plugins created by Woocommerce itself. Even for more complex scenarios that includes selling memberships and licenses, Woocommerce proved to be a good choice.

Maybe the biggest con is that the software relies on WordPress which has an extensive track record of severe vulnerabilities in the past so it's important that you keep things secure using third party tools and software.

Managing Partner (É.-U.)
Production audiovisuelle

Excellent cart for the WordPress fan

Commentaires : It is a great option to get started with Little cost until you get the store set up then upgrade with premium plugins.

If you are a WordPress fan then get to know WooCommerce. This freemium cart is a great option for setting up a shop and setting it up quick. The base cart is free and integrates well with many payment systems including now Square. If you want bells and whistles there are low cost options.

You have to be experienced in WordPress and WordPress speak to get this cart up and running. Like WordPress much of the support comes by way of community forums. To me, this works but may be a hassle if you need one to one service.

Ian
VP Finance (É.-U.)

Recently designed a store in Woocommerce

I really like how easy it is to set up, basic templates are incredibly customizable, and efficient. Also, the menus are easy to navigate and organized well by function.

I dislike the varying degrees of quality in plugins- often you have to use a plugin to fix an issue or link to a 3rd party software (such as UPS/Fed-ex/ etc) and sometimes those plugins aren't the greatest and require code editing to get them to function as you would hope.

Christian
Christian
Desarrollador de Aplicaciones Móviles (Venezuela)

Design your online store without losing time.

Commentaires : If you are already a wordpress user and you are going to develop a virtual store, woocomerce is the perfect solution.

This plugin has evolved a lot, it has all the necessary functionalities to have your virtual store active without making many advanced configurations.

You must previously install wordpress. Not everything is free, there are many useful plugins that are paid. You can not manage multiple stores from the same place.

Arthur
Founder (Brésil)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés

The free alternative for e-commerce platforms that you´re going to find

WooCommerce is a Wordpress plugin that allows you to turn your Wordpress into a full e-Commerce. It has a lot of plugins that can help you to achieve all your expectations regarding e-commerce platforms.

Since you can add as many plugins as you want, most of them are free but some that are critical will have premium features that you will only find in the paid plugins.

Brandon
Brandon
Owner/Artist (É.-U.)

WooCommerce is great!

Commentaires : Fantastic for startups, great to get new stores going with little to no cost.

With WooCommerce initially being free without any monthly costs upfront, that is always a huge piece when making a decision for what to go with. It's got a great community of developers, plugins and tutorials for you to be able to get everything up and running.

The learning curve is a lot larger than say with Shopify, but you don't have the upfront costs and monthly fee's, which helps especially with a new business. Besides that though, everything else is great!

CTO (Pérou)

The best way to start an e-commerce website without hassle

Commentaires : Allow me to create and handle my company's business

- Lots of options to customize your store - Lots of hookups to customize it even more (with code) - Constant updates

- It may slow your site - Not good with multiple currencies - Lacks of good in depth charts - Does not allow you to export data (to csv or xls)