Super easy and manageable

Soren T.
Head of Sales
Comptabilité, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Quick and efficient way to get your contracts signed - paperless!

Avantages: It's very easy to set up and customize templates.
The function with a text based password is flawless.
You can see if the other party has seen your documents, send reminders and much more.

Inconvénients: I had some difficulties with formatting and editing old versions of contracts - this has now been dealt with.

A winner team

Publié le 15/02/2019
Stefan S.
Partner og Produktansvarlig
Ressources humaines, 13-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: The flexibility, ease of use and on-point support makes it, at least for me, a no brainer. All our contracts are digital and managede through Contractbook. Sending contracts between lawyers, shareholders and employees has gone from being tedious to automated - a win win for everyone involved.

Inconvénients: The features around managing contracts are constantly improved and at the time of writing they're all working in a smooth and intuitive manner. So if i had to point out a pain point it would be the lack of Single Sign on.

Contractbook has helped us in streamlining various processes

Casper A.
Managing Partner
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Contractbook provides an easy-to-use contract management platform that has helped us in both the onboarding phase of new co-workers as well as in the sales process when closing new customers. Contractbook proved much more reliable than our previous contract management software and with new features coming out all the time, the platform is constantly pushing what is expected of contract management platforms.

Avantages: Everything. From user management to the whole process of building and sending a contract. Everything is super smooth and it just works.

Inconvénients: Hm. Initially we were a bit confused about the use of templates, but after playing around with the platform we realized how to work with the feature.

Best contract management solution out there

Ulrich S.
CEO & Founder
Marketing et publicité, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Using it for employment contracts, sales deals, ownership documents and much more. No limits to what you can do with the product!

Avantages: I love they way they build their product, not only thinking about the signing process, but also the entire management part. The pricing is also the best i've seen in this space in a long while. Use the product for employment contracts, sales contracts, anything with contracts.

Inconvénients: Honestly theres not much bad to say, but i would love an ability to build better pricing tables so that the price was shown in a more salesy way. Havent impacted the conversion rate yet, so not a pressing problem imo.

ContractBook is a great tool for us!

Publié le 16/02/2019
Julie H.
Head of Field Operations
Loisirs, voyage et tourisme, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: ContractBook is solving a very important aspect for us :To be able to have many independent people access the contracts without having to login on ContractBook. The integration with zapier (and therefore typeform, zendesk, gmail etc.) makes our contract flow very convenient and effective. Definitely recommendable.

Avantages: It matches the needs we have in terms of contract signing. For us it's great that people outside our organization can send contracts without accessing the website.

Inconvénients: The layout options for contracts, it's not that user-friendly to edit.
The fact that we cannot update contracts across users in the organization without sending new versions could also be something that could be improved.

Outstanding contract handling

Publié le 16/04/2019
Peter A.
Logiciels, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: It's a super nice tool for handling our contracts worldwide and give us solid legal documentation in just a few clicks. We are looking into doing full integrations for our CRM system too, in order to connect and automate all aspects of the contract flow.

Avantages: It's easy to get started and get your contracts nd out and signed by our partners and customers. We are also looking into some greater automation for auto send and auto onboarding our users, with this solution.

Inconvénients: I was a bit confused at the start in regard of how to actually do the templates. But when i figured it out, it turned out to be quit easy.

Essential for businesses that want to digitize their contracts and deals

Publié le 22/02/2019
Thomas Q.
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Easy to use and a must for businesses that want to control its contracts

Avantages: Simple and easy to use. There is templates for all relevant business scenariois i have come across. Also it is possible to create named mandatory fields in the contracts so it is possible to use the contract in workflows afterwards

Inconvénients: I havent found any things i dont like about the software.

Super system for contracts

Publié le 21/02/2019
Simon B.
Production alimentaire, 13-50 employés

Commentaires: Great

Avantages: Userfriendly. Working flawless. Great support.

Inconvénients: Nothing yet, All our employees using the system is Happy.

Stunning product helps us dealing with employee documents

Publié le 16/04/2019
Mads W.
CVO
Recrutement, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Ease of use: This product is easy to navigate within and super optimized for the user.
If answers needed for the use, the chat support is always responding quickly and with a smile! Thumbs up!

Inconvénients: Sometimes bug within a certain browser. But not a big deal ;)

Very easy to use and overview the signing process

Publié le 20/07/2017
Jarek O.
Managing Partner
Internet, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I'm saving a lot of time.

Avantages: The simplicity of sending a contract. It's also very easy for receivers to sign.
I love the overview of the process after I have send a contract and the ease of finding already signed contracts.

Inconvénients: Creating a template is a bit painful. There are some edge cases I would like to be solved but I understand the limits.

Makes our live the easiest!

Publié le 16/07/2019
Isabelle D.
Co-working Coordinator
Immobilier, 501-1 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: In general I am very happy with the tool. It makes it very easy for us :)

Avantages: It is easy to use, the staff is super friendly and it looks awesome!

Inconvénients: - Wet signature not possible
- Order of signing the contract. For our company it would be great to send a contract and have the recipient sign first (then our company), this is due to sales purposes

On from the beginning

Nicolas K.
CEO & Co-founder
Ressources humaines, 13-50 employés

Commentaires: Really good.

Avantages: It's really easy to use and the things that aren't, the support can help straight away.

Inconvénients: If the templates aren't there, you have to get them yourself.

We love contractbook!

Publié le 31/05/2019
Anna G.
Creative Director
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We have experienced great customer service!

Avantages: We love how user friendly it is, how easy it is to customize our contracts to every need, how easy it is to sign and how easy it is to keep order in the contracts through the use of folders. We especially love the feature that it can send you reminders if the contract needs to be renewed. Contractbook has generally made our administrative life much easier. For a small firm with limited ressources it was essential for us to find a system that was easy to use and would save our administation time - and the answer was Contractbook!

Inconvénients: I would like the option of paying annually instead of only monthly.

Fast support, easy to use - great service overall which helps save the time.

Publié le 20/07/2017
Martynas T.
Driver
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Usability, new features implementation and great support. Contractbook allows me to save my precious time by signing and storing contracts on their platform.

Inconvénients: Company launched not so long ago, therefore needs UI polishing and keep innovating with new features.

Great tool for keeping track of all our contracts

Publié le 18/02/2019
COO & Member of the Board
Internet, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: How easy it is to create and track new contracts. I like the template option, that makes it super easy to keep the same standard across all of our contracts. I also like how easy it is to share it with our customers and new employees.

Inconvénients: It can be hard to know if you're editing the template or the contract at hand. Would be nice to have a clearer distinction between the two modes

Does exactly what you need - for a VERY fair price!

Publié le 07/03/2019
Pirate H.
CHRO
Logiciels, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Really great software, and had a great customers talk - following up on us, if we got around to use the software, and if needed everything. The price is really competitive and contractbook does EXACTLY what you need from it - nothing less - but perhaps even more important, not trying to do anything else or more that just gets in the way - a striking balance!

Avantages: The ease of use. It takes literally a few minutes and you are up and running, sending your first contracts!

Inconvénients: Well, there is nothing in particular i dislike about this software at all. If so, i havn't found it yet.

Easy to use contract management system I can highly recommend

Publié le 24/04/2019
Martin M.
CCO
Services financiers, 2-10 employés

Avantages: Easy to use
Easy to setup
Fast answering time

Inconvénients: Some of the small bugs they are working on.

Love it

Nick T.
Facebook Marketing Konsulent
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: They are making my contract issues seem small, and for the first time i know where my contracts are. :)

Avantages: The support and the price. Holy moly, cant believe it.

Inconvénients: I have a ton of non-digital contracts that I want to transfer now. I just can't get around to it. :) But not their fault. :)

I wish this platform would be in every country.

Publié le 25/02/2019
Liviu B.
CEO / Graphic Designer
Design graphique, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Well designed, well rounded and it takes off the headache of all the paperwork in a company. I just decided with my partner that we’re going to use Contractbook for all our contracts.

Avantages: Ease of use, speed, design, UX friendly.

Inconvénients: It’s not necessarily that I don’t like that, but I would have loved for it to suppport other languages as well. I have a company in Romania and it would have been killer if I could have used it for my company there.

The best contract management platform I have used

Publié le 19/02/2019
Marketing koordinator & social media ansvarlig
Logiciels, 201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Contract management - both internally and externally with customers.

Avantages: It is very intuitive and easy to use. It has a lot of free templates that is perfect for any company. The support is outstanding.

Inconvénients: I can't really put a finger on anything. Contractbook has been very good all the way from using it in a small company to using it as a big company.

Plu-n-play problem solver

Ulrik N.
Growth Hacker
Services et technologies de l'information, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Overview of contacts and making sure they are up to date. This is probably the biggest pain relief.

Avantages: Ease of use.Endless templates for my needs. And all contracts are created and stored in one and the same place.

Inconvénients: Relatively new to the software, so I have not stumbled on anything critical

Very user-friendly product

Marie M.
Customer Success
Services financiers, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Easy to set up and get going right away.

Inconvénients: I think it has worked pretty seamless so far

Solid paperwork tool for a freelancer

Publié le 18/02/2019
Piotr W.
Freelance Motion Designer
Animation, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I use to for my freelance paperwork both with clients and my partners and they all seems to enjoy the process of preparing the contract together (as well as the process of signing). It's also super helpful to have everything in one place plus I like the interface - it looks good and it's very easy to use.

Avantages: Ease of use, well-designed interface, fast

Inconvénients: There are some profession-specific features, which I would like to see in the future like "qualified signatures".