15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur RoverPass

Un système de gestion des réservations pour les parcs et les terrains de camping Cette solution forme également un excellent marketplace de réservation pour les campeurs.

En savoir plus sur RoverPass

There are some things missing to make diverse reservations recognizable.

RoverPass - Notes

RoverPass a reçu une note globale de 4,5 étoiles sur 5 d'après 46 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé RoverPass ?

Kiley
Marketing Director (É.-U.)
Services et installations de loisirs, 11–50 employés

Give Roverpass a shot!

Commentaires : I would 100% recommend using RoverPass for your booking needs.

I love working with RoverPass. Their customer service is outstanding and the software itself is very user friendly.

There are a few things that I would love to see and a few that I will not mention because I know that they are in the works. I would like to see the option to use promo codes available and I would also love for customers to be able to book multiple campsites in one transaction.

Suzanne
Services et installations de loisirs, 2–10 employés

Great Way to Run Our Two RV Parks

Roverpass made our calendar much more efficient without the fear of double booking. It is easy to use and implement into our two parks. Instant booking has been great for our customers. We currently do it at no extra expense to the customers and we absorb the fees. There are always upgrades and the staff has always been there for me when I've had difficulties. Also another perk is that when I see an issue that affects us, Roverpass has found fixes and has gotten back to us immediately. With the Covid-19, and ensuing chaos and cancellations I have had the best customer experience with Karla and many others trying to figure things out. I felt really taken care of during a difficult time. Since we have two parks now, one we are running directly and one by work campers, I can access both easily if there are problems or questions. New features are being introduced frequently, and they have all been bonuses for us, including being able to charge customers for wood and other items.

I did give 4 stars for functionality, because this is a work in progress. There are a few snags that are easily worked around, that I know a few fixes will make use easier. For instance, if you go to a future date and do something, the computer will automatically go back to the current date. For tracking financials, it is great for credit card use, but when we get cash, it has been difficult. I know these are things are what Rover Pass is working on and I'm glad to be a part of it.

Jacqueline
Office manager (É.-U.)

Outback springs

Desired features Color status. Reports

Month and quarterly view of guests. Too many steps to get back to the reservation page

Emily
Sales and Property Manager (É.-U.)

We love RoverPass!

5,0 il y a 3 mois

RoverPass has been one of the best decisions/investments we have made. It is extremely user friendly and the customer service is unmatched, both of those things are extremely important to us!

There are a couple features I have suggested that would be hugely helpful for us, like mass communication to guests, that have been warmly received but not implemented yet.

Gabriela
Hôtellerie, Auto-entrepreneur

RoverPass best decision we made!

4,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : Overall RoverPass has been great for business. I would never have been able to keep up with the reservations using mypaper calender. I appreciate having the black out dates and being able to easily get the customer phone number to text with them about check-in procedures.

The best feature is the calender. I can see immediately what is available, who's coming in or out. Blocking upcoming dates is also a plus. It's easy to use these functions.

Having gone from a paper calender with reservations to RoverPass, you can imagine the benefits of RoverPass. What I find more taxing is the changes that seem to be coming more and more often. I feel that since we are a tiny, need I say micro, RV park, only 4 sites, I don't need the bells and whistles. Possibly make a simple RoverPass for the small/micro parks.

Michelle
Park Host (É.-U.)
Hôtellerie, 2–10 employés

RoverPass has mad eour job easier

4,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : Overall once I learned RoverPass it has been easy to use and has helped our business.

RoverPass has helped us take our camp to the next level. Being able to offer online reservations has helped our park grow and allows us to fill spots that would have otherwise stayed empty. Thanks to RoverPass no money is collected at the camp, we are not waiting for checks to clear or having to worry about cash at the campgrounds.

There are still a few tweaks that we would like to see done to RoverPass. Mainly the communication between campers and the park. Most messages get missed because they are not highlighted or something simular. Also we need the ability to add notes when a site is blocked off.

Paulette

Happy RP Camper Host

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : It has been great!

RoverPass promotes our campground and connects us with campers. I love the platform even more now, because our calendar will sync with HipCamp!

I am happy with everything - no problems here!

Kenneth
Property Management (É.-U.)

Reccommended

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : It helps bring in more business. Recommended!

I like the easy, user friendly website.

I like everything so far. I haven't encountered anything negative as of yet.

Jeanette
OWNER/MANAGER (É.-U.)
Hôtellerie, 2–10 employés

The good and not so good

4,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : It works

Agreement to terms place to sign. Other programs did not have this option and we felt it was a must have.

If you nee to edit you have to go all the way out.

Wendi
Property Manager (É.-U.)

Roverpass Benefits

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : I like it because it helps us know our schedule better.

Guest can complete transaction and receive confirmation immediately.

Platform Fees are the biggest guest complaint.

Tammy

Impressed!

Commentaires : The biggest benefit of using RoverPass is almost eliminating phone calls for RV reservations. This has freed up a lot of time for my staff and me.

What I like most about this software is the ability to look at it quickly and get all the information I need to book a reservation or reject it. I have had guests tell me it was very simple to fill out the information to book a room or an RV site.

There are two things that I believe could be improved upon with this software. First, I would like to be able to integrate it with Booking.com and Airbnb, then tie it into my own booking calendar. Second, I have had several guests have to cancel and are very upset when the fees are not refunded....all they tend to see is "full refund if cancelled".... with in however many days. If there was a way to emphasize the fees would not be refunded it would make life a bit easier:)

il y a 4 ans

Hi Tammy. Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. At this time, we are not able to integrate with other services- however, we do have a new Reservation Management System we'd be happy to share with you! This allows you to keep track of all your reservations in one place and view your availability in realtime. And, as always, it's free! Please reach out to us, and we would be happy to provide you with more information. We do our best to make our cancellation as clear as possible throughout the reservation request process, but we do understand that sometimes there is a little confusion. I will pass along your feedback to see if we can come up with something that makes our policy a little more clear. I appreciate you taking this time to provide your feedback, and appreciate you sharing the positive experiences you have had. Thanks!

Susie
Owner/Operator (É.-U.)
Hôtellerie, Auto-entrepreneur

Great Job and don't change...

Commentaires : Excellent. They understand that I need to collect money when people walk in the door and need to handle the transactions myself. Thank you

I am a very busy person and am continually short on time. This integrates with my business very well. I have used other programs this is quick and simple. If I have questions the staff is only a phone call away and ready to answer.

I need something simple and sometimes changes/upgrades take more time for me to learn.

il y a 4 ans

Hi Susie, Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. I'm happy to hear that our system has helped to save you time and it has been easy for you to reach our support staff. We do continually make upgrades to make sure our platform is able to serve everyone and to make sure things run smoothly, but your Account Manager would be happy to help train you on the updates! You can always reach out at any time and our team will be happy to help answer any questions. Thank you again for the feedback!

Robert

Misty Mountains Park on RoverPass RMS

Commentaires : Great - because of their excellent customer service, RoverPass listens to their customers and makes adjustments to the system as needed.

Customer service! When I was researching software, I felt quite strongly RoverPass wanted to excel in customer service. I was right!

Data should be in a data warehouse - I don't like the .csv reports

Sharon
Owner/Host (É.-U.)
Services et installations de loisirs, Auto-entrepreneur

Happy to be on board with Rover Pass

Commentaires : Rover Pass reservation system has helped to boost my during the week reservations, filling my park during times of low activity. I love the fact that I can text/email the reservationists and even talk with them on the one, giving a more personal service. And their 'trouble-shooting' support staff are excellent!

Rover Pass has boosted my reservations in the time that I have been using it. It reaches across the entire continent and allows campers to find my RV park that live thousands of miles away. It allows them to easily plan their RV trips and know they have a secure reservation. It has been fun to meet and greet so many new campers and the thrill when they book another reservation. I cannot compliment the Rover Pass staff enough for their quick response to any questions I might have and they can solve a problem quickly. In our business, good phone service and prompt help is a delight. I am happy to use Rover Pass as my RV park reservation system.

Any thing that I thought was a problem was easily resolved with their 'trouble shooting' staff with clear explanation and giving me insight on how to easily trouble shoot certain issues my. Given that, I have had a few bumps that had to do with either not receiving reservations promptly not being able to update calendar, but those were quickly resolved.

Rebecca and Kenneth
owners (É.-U.)
Services et installations de loisirs, 2–10 employés

RoverPass Review

Commentaires : Customer service is outstanding with RoverPass. The cons listed above however have not been resolved at this time.

The ease of the program for owners that are not necessarily the most computer savvy. For the most part the software is fairly easy to use. Integration was seamless.

#1The calendar needs to be more user friendly, i.e. continues to switch back to the current day, rather than the owner having the ability to work further out in months when booking reservations by phone. #2 Owner also needs to be able to override the system when a 3 day minimum is required for holidays i.e. customer can not come in on Friday, but can on Saturday and are still booking the 3 day without having to call customer service. #3 Software send long term guests to many notifications that their bill will be due and does not allow the owner to add their electricity/internet to the invoice. Therefore we have to charge their credit card an additional time.

Noel

Campground

Commentaires : Not having to answer the phone all the time and or not having to take payment.
They can see photos and prices outside of our web site
And I would hope that it is giving us advertising.

There's no fees for us upfront they charge the customer. It's nice to have our customers to be able to book and pay online. It's self explanatory We are able to add and delete pictures ect.

Nothing we haven't had any problems. Well it took a while to get everything straight and altogether. With the campground, b&b and cabin but that's to be expected.

il y a 4 ans

Hi Noel. Thank you for the kind words! We are so happy to hear that things are going well for you. We take pride in having a system where campgrounds are able to have autonomy on their listings and make changes on their own time. I'm happy to hear this works for you, and that you find the system to be self-explanatory. I appreciate your feedback and taking the time to review.

Morgan
owner (É.-U.)

Timberland Acres Review

Commentaires : Sales Tax is my biggest problem with RoverPass.

Online reservations made easy. Customers can make reservations 24/7

I have to manually do sales tax each month. This is not easy, nor user friendly. Each month I have to add up all of the sales tax and then all of the totals. It would be so much easier if this was done for me.

il y a 4 ans

Hi Morgan! Your feedback has been heard and we have created a solution for you! Now, when you download your payout report, you will see that the taxes for each reservation is separate so you will no longer have to do the math for each payout. We appreciate you letting us know things like this so we can create a product that best works for you. I appreciate you taking the time to leave this review and hope that we can continue to expand upon our product to make it a perfect fit. Thanks!

Marlys
Loisirs, voyage et tourisme, Auto-entrepreneur

Been Using Rover Pass Since it’s Inception.

Commentaires : The customer support is absolutely unbeatable, almost like personal friends.

The notifications I receive from them and the direct deposit and not having to write them a monthly check.

Just a couple things on the new system to make it easier to move around and within.

il y a 4 ans

Hi Marlys. I'm sorry to hear that there are a few things with our Reservation Management System that you would like to see changed. I will have someone from Customer Support reach out to you as we are always happy to receive feedback and try our best to make our product function in the best way possible for campgrounds and campers alike. I'm happy to hear that there are a lot of things you enjoy with RoverPass, and I hope we continue to excel at these things for you! Thank you for taking the time to leave this review.

Rosemarie
Owner/Manager (É.-U.)
Loisirs, voyage et tourisme, Auto-entrepreneur

Pleasant Experience

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Scheduling customers is convenient by having it on roverpass.com.Friendly and prompt responses from customer service to any questions that arises.

Daily/weekly availabilities easy to see on calendar for any given month of the year. Daily/weekly pricing automatically add up.

Rigid structure, hard to adjust prices for specific customers or monthly rates which might be different then roverpass.com monthly rate pricing.Only to be able to see 10 days at a time. Hard to make monthly reservation without seeing if spot is open for that long.

l’année dernière

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! We're happy to hear you've had an overall pleasant experience with the calendar and working with our team. Our product team is currently working on making long-term reservations more streamlined, based on feedback from customers like yourself! We're looking forward to sharing the improvements we have coming with you in the near future.

Karin
Director of Parks (É.-U.)
Administration publique, 2–10 employés

RoverPass is a fantastic tool for busy Owners!

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : My experience has been excellent. Great product with good support and ease of use.

I like that I am able to be away from the office more and do other things with my time.

When you try to block several sites on the calendar at a later date and the calendar automatically goes back to the current date after each block.

il y a 11 mois

Thank you for your review, Karin! We're happy you've had a great experience with RoverPass and that you've been able to free up some time! Your feedback helps us improve our product - so thank you for sharing your thoughts regarding blocking sites. We've been working on calendar improvements, and will pass this information on to our product development team!

Cydney
owner (É.-U.)

RoverPass service

Commentaires : All in all, it has been very good. I'm hoping that with a calendar of availability and more advertising, etc., we will get more reservations through RoverPass.

It is easy to use and follow reservations

It has really needed a calendar that the user (both the client and the prospective guest) can utilize. I need to be able to block out dates for cabins and RV sites so that guests will not request those that are taken. I believe that this Monday I will have access to such a calendar. It has been very inconvenient and embarrassing to either try to send emails with blocked out dates or to reject customers based on no availability, but no way to view unavailability from their end.

il y a 4 ans

Hi Cydney! We are looking forward to getting you all set up with the Reservation Management calendar. You will be able to block off sites with ease and manage all of your RV sites and cabins straight from the calendar. I am happy to hear everything else is working for you. We truly value our user's feedback to make sure we are providing a well thought out and easy-to-use product. Thank you!

lyndsi
Office Manager (É.-U.)
Conseil en gestion, 11–50 employés

Great Stamp!

Commentaires : it has been awesome

how many new customers we have gotten off of rover pass

sometimes it misses of the customers info like email or phone number

il y a 4 ans

Hi Lyndsi, Thank you for letting us know what you love about RoverPass. We always collect the campers email and phone number when they are requesting a reservation, and this will become available to you once you approve the reservation. I hope this helps! I will give you a phone call as well to go over this with you. We love receiving feedback so we can better our product, so please reach out to us at any time! Thank you again!

Tomas
Director (É.-U.)
Hôtellerie, 51–200 employés

Poor service and inferior product

1,0 il y a 3 mois

It’s online and includes store inventory.

No customer service, limited capabilities, you will have to manually enter credit card numbers FOR EVERY SINGLE TRANSACTION!! staff wastes more time manually entering guest info and entering credit card numbers. There’s no way to provide employee discounts or enter deposits. They will charge you for monthly reports. There is no phone number for customer service.

Coleen
Divertissement, 2–10 employés

Circle K Campground Reveiw

Commentaires : Easy to work with.

Great way to get people to reserve a site online, easy and with it paid up front we don't have to collect any money.

Customers pay for a site, then don't show up and want a refund, We get dinged with a bad survey. Should be very clear to the customers, that their money is non-refundable

Eveie
Marketing Director (É.-U.)
Services et installations de loisirs, 11–50 employés

Fits our needs for now

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : So far, it meets our needs. We are a new facility, so we are learning as we go.

This software was very easy to implement. The system is user-friendly for placing reservations and accessing all tabs.

The calendar feature is frustrating if you are doing multiple bookings or blocks for the same dates - after each one, it reverts back to “today”. That gets time-consuming on our end. The website is also not the greatest, but was set up quickly and easy to edit. It’s all templates, so you have little comments tell over the headings, though.