Very Basic

Michele H.
Recruiter
Construction, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Zipwhip has allowed us to have a centralized texting system so that all employees can view communication that affects the company. In that, it has been a positive experience but it has an overall clunky feel.

Avantages: I like that everyone on our team can track each other's text messages so we can pick right up where someone else left off when communicating. The Interface is clean and easy to use.

Inconvénients: I don't like having to use a multistep process when uploading multiple contacts or texting a group. I don't like that texting groups are limited to 50 members.

envoyé par Zipwhip le 02/12/2019

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We are always working to improve our product and reviews from our customers help us do that! We're glad to hear that Zipwhip is a positive tool for you and your business

Zipwhip Review

Publié le 21/08/2019
George S.
Manager, Ticket Sales
Sports, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Zipwhip has been a key component to our success in selling tickets for FSU athletics. We are able to reach customers on a better level and open up a line of communication that we never had before. It is hard to imagine succeeding in the sports sales market today without a product like Zipwhip.

Avantages: Zipwhip has a very easy interface to use and is very user friendly. All of our sales and service reps use it on a daily basis to get in touch with clients and offers us another avenue/ channel to reach them on a consistent basis. We have found that with the way technology has shaped our every day lives, it was vital for us to keep up with the times and find us a texting service that connects with our land lines in our office.

Inconvénients: With us being on the East coast, it can sometimes be tough to contact someone if we have problems early on in the morning.

envoyé par Zipwhip le 22/08/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review of Zipwhip, George. We're delighted to hear how well our product works for you and your team. Yes, ticket sales and marketing are made so much easier through texting!

We used a free trial version of ZipWhip for 30 days

Publié le 20/09/2017
Ashley C.
Administrative Site Manager
Produits pharmaceutiques, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I would definitely recommend this product. I really liked how user friendly it was. We had a training session with the ZipWhip team and even if we hadn't had that, I'm certain we could have used this product to the best of it's ability. I also really like the customer service team. They were friendly and always available for help. They really wanted us to make the most of the product and were open to any changes or ideas we had to make it even better.

Avantages: I work at a small clinical research site, and a huge part of our job is making sure that our patients can get in touch with us if they need us, and that we can get back to them quickly. We have a database system that allows us to text our patients, but the notification that the patient has texted us back only comes to us via email. ZipWhip allows us to get the notification right on our desktop. This was really helpful, because if a patient reached out to us and we were working on something else, we still got that notification. We also like that we could send text messages at a certain time. For some of our visits, patients need to fast, so being able to set up a scheduled text message to remind patients of that was really great. This way we at the site didn't forget, and neither did the patient.

Inconvénients: One thing that was tricky - and it was no fault of ZipWhip - was that patients were getting texts from us from two numbers - the ZipWhip number and the database number that we had previously used. We would really have liked to figure out a way to combine this information so that our patients didn't get confused, but this would require a lot of work.

Zip Whip

Publié le 09/01/2019
Lori M.
Finance Director
Médias de diffusion, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: It's a great service and the price point beat anything else we were considering.

Avantages: As non profit radio stations, communication and engagement with our listeners is essential. We were looking for options incorporating texting and zip whip was exactly what we needed. People can text to the same number that they use to call us. No extra number or code to remember. It provides two way communication unlike some other options where people can text you but just get automated response. No extra equipment is needed. You can log in to the software on your computer or download the app to a mobile device and you are up and running. The support staff has been awesome to work with. It's a great company.

Inconvénients: It's not built for "bulk" outgoing texts and to send a text to more than just a few people is a bit time consuming and clunky.

ZipWhip

Publié le 03/12/2019
Lori M.
Finance Director
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: It's been a great experience for us. The people we've worked with at ZipWhip have been great.

Avantages: ZipWhip is easy to use and provides and affordable solution for two way texting with our listeners. Listeners are able to text to our 800 number, the number that they are familiar with and use for calling. Having texting is especially important for our station that is geared to the younger listener. They are much more likely to engage through texting.

Inconvénients: Can't think of anything that we don't like. The recent upgrade to the software has made group texting easier which is a plus too.

envoyé par Zipwhip le 06/12/2019

Thanks for the review, Lori! It's so great to hear that texting is helping you better connect with your listeners. We also appreciate the kind words about our employees. Have a nice day!

Easy option for SMS communication

Publié le 10/11/2019
Deputy Director
Bibliothèques, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We use Zipwhip as our primary tool for SMS communication with our customers.

Avantages: I'm a fan of Zipwhip. It's the cheapest SMS automation service out there, but they don't skimp on the functionality. We use it to automate messages to customers and to provide SMS "chat" service. It's simple, straight forward, and so user friendly that we've not had to train anyone on its use yet. Been using it for years at this point and have no desire to look elsewhere.

Inconvénients: I do wish that messages could be sent to larger numbers of people. I get why this functionality is limited- spam and all- but I've got a large number of legitimate contacts to make and it would save a lot of time to not have to batch them.

envoyé par Zipwhip le 22/11/2019

Thank you for the kind words! We're so happy that our texting platform has brought value to your business and that you've been able to implement it so easily. Thanks also for the feedback. Have a wonderful day, and happy texting!

Communication at our Fingertips

Publié le 18/05/2019
Independent Consultant
Produits alimentaires, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: I love how simple it is to send and receive text messages to the store using this software. It is so much faster to respond to customer queries by typing than by going through the motions and social cues of a telephone conversation. It is also really, really helpful to be able to access the full history of conversation with various contacts, so that no matter how much time has passed, we can easily see what was discussed in prior conversations. It also allows us to communicate quickly between colleagues and with the boss, as we can quickly fire off a note about needing change or arriving to work late without tying up the phone lines.

Inconvénients: Most people's mobile phones no longer have difficulties dealing with long messages. Restricting the number of characters in a message is aggravating, as sometimes what we need to communicate can't be summed up in 250 characters, and I would like to see the software grow to reflect the current state of communication.

Trying to text your clients, but sick of using your phone all the time? Try Zipwhip!

Publié le 09/12/2019
Emily K.
DJ
Divertissement, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Overall, it makes it easier to text clients, especially when there are multiple clients at once.

Avantages: I love the fact that I can easily text clients without having to use my cell phone while at the office. It's easy to input information so that I can tell which phone number is which as well. I can easily see the conversation that my co-worker has also had with clients so that I can catch up easily without having to ask the client questions that they have already answered.

Inconvénients: I have no cons about this software as of this review.

This has changed the way we do business

Publié le 20/09/2017
Karen B.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Adding another form of communication with our customers.

Avantages: The ability to make your LAN line textable. With the onset of the millennials and the evergrowing texting population in general, adding the texting capability to your published LAN line is almost a necessity. This software allows business individuals to use the Zipwhip App to answer a customer's text via their cell phones or computer. Zipwhip opens another avenue of communication with your customers. When mulitple individuals within the company use the app, if a text comes in, it will show everyone within the company who has replied to that text.

Inconvénients: There is really not anything negative other than being intergrated with our software, Escapia. We have to run two dashboards which can be a little time consuming.

Works great when it works

Publié le 26/01/2019
Director, Engineering Services
Machines, 1 001-5 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Zipwhip is actively causing me business problems due to the fact they cannot support their product outside of regular business hours in the pacific time zone. They are an extremely risky solution provider if you intend to run the majority of your customer contact through SMS. And the ability to run the majority of your customer contact through SMS seems to be what Zipwhip’s “value proposition” is, so basically, don’t bother with these guys.

Avantages: Easy to use, multi user single inbox for a “reception desk” type system.

Inconvénients: Their customer service is nonexistent.
If you have a problem outside of their normal business hours, too bad for you. Which is a fairly bitter pill when you have an established customer base accustomed to texting you, only to have some unknown error occur and be told by Zipwhip that someone will get back to you on Monday. Every software has bugs, but one should chose a partner based on how well they support you, and it appears support is a foreign concept to these people.
It’s also the most expensive solution for this out there, and i have tried a few. I’ve switched to something 1/10th the price that does exactly the same thing, and i can get help with it on the weekend if so needed.

Texting customers couldn't get much easier

Publié le 25/07/2018
Tim M.
IT Manager/Systems Administrator
Immobilier
Support client

Avantages: We have been using ZipWhip for just over a year now. Customers LOVE the ability to send us a text at our service telephone number. Our staff loves the ability to have multiple people logged into the account so that we can see if a customer has been responded to, as well as the ability to look back in the history of texts to see what was discussed previously.

Inconvénients: The company is located in the Pacific time zone, so if I have an issue (Eastern Time Zone) at 8 am, I have to wait an hour for them to get into the support center.

Great Product - Horrendous Customer Support

Publié le 06/09/2019
Mark B.
Automobile, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Salespeople are very pushy and though I like the product the inability to cancel your account make it something I can't recommend to others and why I am writing this review.

Avantages: The ease of use and simplicity of getting your company line the ability to text.

Inconvénients: I wanted to try the software and after talking with the company they try and force you into a year contract. This should have been my first sign. After talking them into a month-to-month contract I talked with our phone provider who said they provide the same service for free. I am now going through the process of trying to cancel with Zipwhip and their customer support is horrible. I should have never signed up with them and would recommend to others really hesitating signing up with them unless a. you want to be with them for more than a year and b. never want to cancel after trying out the service because they make it almost impossible. Right now I am paying them and not even using the product.

envoyé par Zipwhip le 17/09/2019

Mark, we want to apologize for any negativity you experienced working with our team. We strive to provide friendly, prompt and helpful customer service and it sounds like we took longer than usual to respond to your requests. We have a 30-day cancelation policy and have confirmed that we processed your cancelation within that window and you should not be receiving additional invoices, but if you have any further issues please reach back out to our billing team at billing@zipwhip.com. Thank you for trying Zipwhip and for your patience.

Utilized for missed appointments

Publié le 20/06/2018
Denise M.
Executive assistant
Support client

Avantages: I really like that I am able to cut and paste into the text message. Makes sending text's very quick and easy. I also like that you can send mass text's to multiple clients at once.

Inconvénients: I dislike only having 250 characters to send text's. At times, may need to send multiple text's to be able to send complete information.

As the name say, sends the message in a whip!!

Publié le 25/04/2019
Management Engineer
Recrutement, 201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Very happy with the overall experience. Best feature are the customizable dynamic fields. Also unlimited messages with a good sending rate is a bonus. It served the purpose decently of contacting bunch of people at the same time with a certain message. We did use it for Christmas and Thanksgiving wishes too!!

Avantages: The GUI, it is very basic and user friendly.
The dynamic fields are helpful and easy to change around according to the needs, very useful when trying to send a particular message to a bunch of people in a group.

Inconvénients: Of course, the pricing. For a text service, I would say a bit overpriced but it's definitely worth it if you have a large clientele and customers.

Good product does what it says

Publié le 30/07/2018
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Ability to send and receive texts without owning a mobile device

Avantages: I wont use a cell, so having people text me and then ask why I had not responded got pretty irritating to explain. My business number is all over the web and people assume you will respond to a text, so this is a must have for me.

Inconvénients: The messages are restricted to 250 characters, not only is this a nuisance while sending but often incoming messages appear in sections and often in the wrong order.
No support for short code texts, so I cant verify my number to sign up with online banking or zelle transfers, very annoying!

Basics for a small team

Publié le 01/04/2019
Logan B.
Operations Manager
Assurance, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We had a good experience with Zipwhip. We left it behind for a simpler more effective solution.

Avantages: Zipwhip was our first foray into texting for sales and customer service. We learned a lot for little money.

Inconvénients: Everyone shared the same number. It was difficult to tell customers and prospects apart and to route the text to the right team.

My experience with this product is simplicity.

Publié le 07/02/2018
David H.
System Admin
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: The benefits I received from this software is a quick and easy way to stay in contact with peers and potential students.

Avantages: The thing I like most about this product Is the ability to use the website or the installable application to send and receive text messages.

Reliable and Unique

Publié le 16/11/2018
Jonathan C.
Art, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I realize that I have been communicating the hard way before I switched to Zipwhip

Avantages: This is the best texting suite I've ever had, I can reach multiple clients at once without error.

Inconvénients: So far, not much has been bothering me about this app.

Excellent Texting Platform

Publié le 03/10/2018
Jhaneth V.
Client Services Director
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We are able to receive and send texts to clients in a confidential, convenience and affordable way.

Avantages: - Easy to use platform
- Manage contact options (individual or group, contact information)
- Can be accessed in multiple platforms (Desktop, Ipad, Mobile)
- Price

Inconvénients: There is nothing we do not like about this software.

Really effective way to communicate with clients.

Publié le 19/07/2017
Christian H.
Assurance, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: communicate easily with clients

Avantages: What I like most is the simplicity of the user interface. We can get in and get out of the program quickly...just like sending a real text message!

Inconvénients: I wish there was a real time notification for when a client texts us. You have to log in to see when someone sent you a message.

zipwhip

Publié le 05/04/2019
Ellie J.
Construction, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Ability to text customers that do not respond to email.

Inconvénients: Not able to integrate with my dispatching software.

Easy Texting Service - Perfect for Recruiting Purposes

Publié le 25/07/2019
Gina G.
HR Specialist
Télécommunications, 501-1 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: This product makes it easier to communicate with potential employees, increasing our overall recruiting numbers which is perfect as we are in an industry with high turnover rates.

Avantages: This software is user friendly, and easy to use. It has an awesome function where you can add groups of people and text them all at once, but when and if they respond, it only comes back to us. It was perfect for our recruiting texts, as people communicate via text more often than voice or email these days.

Inconvénients: There were a few features discussed with the recruiting team at the time of use that were not yet available with the software.

Very simple

Publié le 26/03/2019
Skilled Recruiter
Recrutement, 201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: There's not much to get lost in with this software. It's to the point and easy to navigate/figure out.

Inconvénients: There aren't many options for sorting messages and they disappear after a certain amount of time.

Great Product, but a little pricey

Publié le 21/02/2019
John S.
Internet Manager
Automobile, 201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: This product would be great and would really work across our dealership, but would cost a fortune. I have been unable to download a copy of the invoices as of yet, but support has told me that this should be fixed next month. We shall see, because it is a pain to call them every month so I can request a copy of the invoice to send to accounting.

Avantages: The ability to download a mobile app and continue to text customers from your mobile phone without giving them your personal number is great! I cannot state how much of a asset that is.

Inconvénients: It can get pricey if you have a lot of users. We currently only have one user so it is pretty cheap, but if we wanted to use it throughout the dealership it would be too expensive. It would be nice to see a cheaper group rate for users over a certain limit that is affordable.

Straight-forward, gets the job done.

Publié le 27/07/2017
Kyle D.
Assurance, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We were able to reach customers in a new, sometimes more efficient way.

Avantages: It allowed us to connect with our potential clients and existing clients in a way that we were not able to before. It was easy to use and efficient.

Inconvénients: I did not like that it was so basic. They could have added some other features as far as keeping track of who you have texted. Also, it would be nice if it were easier to dig up numbers from the past.