Avis clients sur Noterro

En savoir plus sur Noterro

Rejoignez des milliers de massothérapeutes, chiropraticiens et autres qui répertorient, réservent et suivent les traitements des patients en utilisant SOAP Vault tous les jours.

En savoir plus sur Noterro

Ve been with Noterro formerly Soap Vault for almost 6 years. Each year Noterro adds new innovation to help massage practices based on the needs of therapists.

Insurance details could be more specific on the intake forms. Perhaps a drop down box to select the insurance company and then the insurance companies specific boxes required to fill in.

Noterro - Notes

4,9

Noterro a reçu une note globale de 4,7 étoiles sur 5 d'après 314 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Noterro ?

Thomas
Thomas
Owner/Physical Therapist (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Alternatives envisagées :

Keeping the product after free trial

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Scheduling very simple ; works well and basically sets itself up. Haven't tried uploading my own form(s) yet, hoping this will be easy.

At this point the program is not able to fax or send a note to a physician directly from the template: have to download to my computer and send as an attachment. Noterro hopes to add this at some point but not in the works yet.

il y a 2 mois

Thanks for the review Thomas!

Jessica
Jessica
Registered Massage Therapist (Canada)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, Auto-entrepreneur

Noterro Review!

Commentaires : I'm really enjoying using it primarily again. It's come from a place to store soap notes and client information, and now is a place where I can do online bookings, sell products, send receipts and emails/texts. It's a great all-in-one package for a very reasonable price.

I have been using Soap Vault (now Noterro) since 2015. It has come a LONG way since then. And almost monthly I get new emails with new features and functionality that they have added to their software, while the price remains the same! I had a question and I asked in a forum on a weekend, and I got an answer back in about 6 hours from one of the Customer Service Reps, so that's pretty impressive.

It's a bit hard to figure out how to do everything at first, not quite as intuitive as other appointment managers I've used in the past, but in return for that you have more control and customization over your appointments.

Chelsea
Clinic owner (Canada)

Happy I switched to Noterro

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : I love the software, the new app, and that tech support is easy to access.

I really appreciate the upload option for treatment charts. It helped to keep files in one spot when switching the clinic from paper to electronic charts. Transferring over from our previous online scheduling software was very easy.

A 'resource' feature would be convenient. Example: hot stone equipment can't be booked by two practitioners at the same time.I would love to be able to customize appointment block colors with a hex code.

le mois dernier

Thanks for the feedback Chelsea, I'll pass it along to our product team!

Barry
Director (Nouvelle-Zélande)

NZ review..

Commentaires : Generally speaking it started off as a great product.
As it has developed it has become a little clunky in its feature operations which then impacts usability just when you do not need it to be clunky.
Development programme of works appears to make little sense. Aug 2019 it was promised to have resource scheduling to allow classes to be booked, that moved to Sept 2020 and we are still waiting, yet there is a constant update to functions which worked perfectly fine i.e. page tabs for client information.. Rather than worry about aesthetic alterations to "ease" of usability, focusing on features which will help their customers business develop would be better direction.

Entry Point in cost Ease of installation Ease of cross platform usage

With new "updates" or "improvements" site speed slows massively Updates to the software does not always handle users timezones sensitively - being in NZ you can bet your bottom dollar an update is done overnight North American time, hitting NZ in the middle of the operating day and just as you are trying to book clients in for new appointments. Calendar / Booking system adhoc leaves off the session "wrap up time" resulting in clients being booked back to back or it adds on more "wrap up time" resulting in too much time available between each client, despite all appointment types having their own "Wrap up time" being set at admin level. Lack of delivery on features promised 12mths ago which is now impacting delivery of service to our business..

il y a 2 ans

Thanks for your feedback Barry. Sorry for the trouble you've had with releases, you definitely should not experience disruptions during that process. We're always improving our release process to reduce outages or just general slow downs, sounds like we need to do better. Regarding the "wrap up time" or "Recovery time" as it's referred to in Noterro, you definitely should not be experiencing it randomly disappearing. If you book an appointment, we'd be happy to hop on a screen-share to see what you're experiencing. Just book a call with the link below, if timezones are an issue, just let us know and we'd be happy to schedule outside your regular hours. Book a call: https://calendly.com/noterro-support/phone-support-15-min Contact us to book a call outside hour regular hours: https://noterro.com/contact Thanks again for your feedback! -Ryan

Chelsey
Integrative Massage Therapist (Canada)
Médecine douce, Auto-entrepreneur

Alternatives envisagées :

Best booking app I’ve ever used!

4,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : As a small business noterro has been game changer, I recommend it to all my friends in the business.

I love how user friendly it is, while having everything I need. I’ve used other apps that have been much more expensive that don’t compare to how great Noterro is! Even when I have questions or requests, the support has been really helpful and reassuring that anything I have questions about is already in the works for the future.

I’d love to have a feature where we can limit certain days for specific treatments. Additionally, being able to integrate noterro to link when payments are taken from my stationary square machine. One silly other thing is having a more aesthetic homepage!

il y a 2 mois

Thank for the feedback Chelsey!

Rachael
Paraeducator (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, Auto-entrepreneur

Alternatives envisagées :

Solid client management for a good price

4,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : I continue to use this product for healthcare records but moved to a different scheduling software because it integrates with Google and has a smoother user interface.

This is the most affordable EHR that fits a massage therapist's needs. Set up is quick and intuitive. Capable of managing all aspects of a practice: chart notes, schedule, billing, payments and accounts. Reduces redundancy.

It has a few features that aren't as polished as some competitors and may be cumbersome for large, busy practices that coordinate with third parties such as insurance companies, other HCPs and attorneys.

il y a 3 semaines

Thanks for the feedback. Yes, there are definitely opportunities to improve the insurance workflows, and we're on it! :)

Larysa

Alternatives envisagées :

Noterro easy to use & massage therapy friendly

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : I LOVE NOTERRO and the speedy replies from customer service. It has greatly changed my booking life and eliminated away a tun of stress. Sign me up to be in a commercial! Haha:)

I can access my booking system anywhere I am on my device. I LOVE that is can send appointment reminders in text and email or even phone call form if you wanted that feature.

I’ve used many different programs over the years and Noterro only gets better every year. It has surpassed my expectations. If I were to absolutely have to pick a con I guess there have been a few glitches over the years but that is expected with any new program or when things are updated.

il y a 2 mois

Thanks for the review Larysa!

Monica

Alternatives envisagées :

New user, start up massage therapist

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : I use Nottero for appointment booking, client lists and contacts, Invoicing and payment processing thru Square.

The support team :). I have submitted requests during my start up and all were resolved with the suport team. I feel well support and appreciate their expertise and willingness to assist.

I'd like snapshot to be able to display other therapist/doctor name as well as the client insurance company name.

il y a 4 semaines

Thanks for the review Monica. I'll pass your suggestion to our product team as well! :)

Shantel
Massage therapist (Canada)

Alternatives envisagées :

Great product and customer service

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Excellent I would still use it , love that its Canadian as well

Love the soap notes, and the customer service is top notch.

I cant add a book button on my instagram page.

il y a 2 mois

Thanks for the review Shantel!

Katrina
Musculoskeletal Therapist/Director (Nouvelle-Zélande)

Excellent system

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Excellent! I have been using Noterro (formally Soapvault) for over 7 years and have amazing experience with the system overall and how it has continued to develop over this time. The support team are great to deal with and very prompt to response even with the time difference of us being in New Zealand.
Any issues (even those created by ourselves) are sorted and explained by the support well.

All in one system and easy to use functions.

A feature to be able to set price changes from a certain date in the future would be helpful. So all current prices for the same treatment could stay the same and then set from a future date to the updated.

il y a 2 mois

Thanks for the feedback Katrina. We can actually bulk update your future prices, you just need to submit a support ticket and we'll do it.

Carley
RMT, Clinic Owner (Canada)

Alternatives envisagées :

Fantastic program at a great price.

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : I researched similar programs and found the reviews were great, the price point was what I was looking for, for a solo practice, and they offered all the features I was looking for. It's a great program with great customer service if you get stuck. I'd recommend it to anyone.

I love the new app feature. It's a great way to remind patients to book and appointment, without having to bombard them with email marketing we all know they aren't reading anyway. Simply flipping through their phone, they can see the app and book an appointment easily. It's great!

Because the program is customizable, there is a bit of a learning curve when you first start setting up. The great thing though is their customer service is too notch. I've always had an email reply within a day and always answered m my concern.

il y a 3 mois

Thank you so much for the feedback Carley!

Stephanie
Clinic Owner, RMT (Canada)

Alternatives envisagées :

Professional, reliable, lots of features!

5,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : The online booking system is wonderful and easy to use. It keeps our schedules busy by enabling booking any time of day and saves our reception a lot of time for booking by phone.

I love being able to customize our own forms and agreements and having it all accessible securely online.

I wish the updates to the health history within the soap note would translate direct to the health history form as dated updates (to satisfy the CMTO's Standards for Health History Updates). We appreciate all the updates but it's hard to keep up with when

il y a 6 mois

Thanks for the feedback!

Dustin

Best I've Used

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : Amazing. I love this software. I've used the other leading software, and there's not even a close second.

I love this software, and I've tried most of them. I spent close to 20 hours deciding before choosing Noterro. It's easy to use for scheduling, SOAP notes, client self-booking, and billing. Even better is that the developer always responds fast. I once reported a bug and they fixed it within hours. I've never known a dev to fix something that fast.

I use it for my personal training business as well; having subscriptions and tracking for remaining sessions/classes of clients would be nice. I wish I could collect credit card information using Square, but they've said it's in the works.

il y a 7 mois

Thanks Dustin for the feedback!

Amanda

Noterro Software User

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : Extremely positive. I hope that the tool, service and cost remain the same to keep the software accessible for small practices like mine!

I like that its affordable for my small clinic and provides all the tools I need to keep accurate, clear records for both client files and for financial tracking. I also appreciate the quick and helpful service any time I need help.

I wish there were a way to force or push particular appointment times in the self-booking tool. Because there is not, I manually handle all of my bookings myself and do not turn on the self booking/availablility feature. I have a small practice and do not want to open up a full day and have gaps between appointments. I'd love if the system knew that I have a 1 hour booked at 10:30 am and would offer only 9am and 12pm on that day, to keep the appointments back to back. Not sure if that's clear. It's certainly not a dealbreaker!

il y a 7 mois

Thanks Amanda for your feedback. What you're describing in your "Cons" is solved with Noterro's Cluster Booking feature. Check it out here: https://support.noterro.com/hc/en-us/articles/360051569092-Cluster-Booking Or of course reach out if you have any questions!

Ferryn
Osteopathic Manaul Practitioner (Canada)

Good Price For What You Recieve

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : It has been good, customer service is very fast.

It is a good price point for my small business. It is pretty easy to handle and is does for the most part what I need to do.

Takes some time to figure out. The forms were my biggest challenge, creating one that works best for me took some time. There isn't an option to pertain to Osteopaths, it would be nice. Also when online booking you can't create a family which would be nice, people always book for family members under their name and I have to go in manually and change it.

il y a 7 mois

Thanks for your feedback. I'll suggest to our team to add an Osteopath Noterro Template into the Forms. It's possible to allow family members to book for each other. Simply add more "User Accounts" under the patient's profile. See this article for more info: https://support.noterro.com/hc/en-us/articles/360015827952-Patient-Client-User-Accounts-for-Online-Booking

Kimiyo
Business owner (É.-U.)
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Great intake form & soap note

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : It was great. I only used partial feature but they are great and customer service via email is always prompt within a day.

I only use intake form and soap note, and I love it. Great feature is, whatever the conditions the clients have - injuries, surgeries, medication, you can see it every time. Otherwise how can you keep track of their issues without going through all the notes in the past? Intake form is thorough and well organized and if you want to make sure for them to fill out certain things like dob or address, you can do that.

Sometimes, the clients don't fill out the form online and I have them fill out the paper form. It's awkward to have them type because you have to have them use your computer, and sometimes, they are not good at typing. I wishyou can have the feature that I can fill up the online form after I get their paper form, email them to check and sign.

il y a 9 mois

Thanks Kimiyo for the feedback. For patients who forget to fill in their intake form, you can generate a print version of the intake from right from their profile. This way they can fill it in, on paper, then you can input it into their profile. From the patient's profile, click "Forms" then click the dropdown menu in the "Add Form" button. There is an option to "Print Blank"! :)

Candice

Alternatives envisagées :

Great, highly customizable and inexpensive Software!! LOVE IT!

4,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : We had an extensive client list and appointment/financial/document history to transfer over and import into Noterro from a convoluted and difficult to manage booking/charting system. The tech. department helped and worked with us through every stage as part of their integration at no extra cost to us. They made us feel welcome and taken care of ensuring all of our concerns were met and solved.
They are always developing and growing and has a supreme value for the low price.

We love how customizable and functional this software is. Even better is how great the customer service department is at answering or fixing any concerns but more than that they are always developing new and easier to use functions! They really listen to their customers and help develop this software into something truly catered to your needs.

Some developments just haven't happened yet but are on the way. :)

il y a 10 mois

Thanks for the feedback Candice, there is so much more to come!

Lena
Business Owner + Clinical Director (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 11-50 employés

Great Software for Clinical Notes / Electronic Health Records and Forms

5,0 il y a 12 mois

It is easy to use, it is NOT glitchy (unlike the other software we have used in the past, eg, Booker/MindBody), in the rare times that there is an issue, their customer service is immediately responsive, resolves the issue and will even customize requests for features. Other software I have used if you put in a feature request it will never get implemented and if you contact for a glitch/bug they will never fix it (that is with Booker Software which has been horrible) -- with Noterro they will immediately fix any issue and will get back to you to confirm it was fixed - so responsive so great. A small and responsive company. I just love them!

I can't wait until they come out with customizable Clinical Notes (right now it is standard SOAP notes which is fine for massage, but I am also an herbalist and can't use it for those notes. However, they say this is an upcoming feature. The other upcoming feature that I can't wait for is for intake forms to have an option with "bodies" that clients can draw on with their fingers or mousepad to show where they are experiencing pain. Our old paper intake forms clients could draw on the bodies and that always helped me to remember their issues better. On the SOAP notes the practitioners can draw on the bodies, but seeing this on the intake forms and their health summary/snapshot will be great. They say this feature is coming soon and they always seem to deliver.

il y a 12 mois

Thanks for your review Lena. Yes, customized clinical notes is currently in early stages of production. We don't have a timeline yet but it's in the works.

Nadine
Rmt (Canada)

Alternatives envisagées :

Ever improving, affordable practice management

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Nottero runs my business and keeps me on track. It is easy for patients to use and is always improving and adding new features

I am always impressed with the value for money of this product. It has everything I need and more. The team is incredibly responsive and helpful and always open to new suggestions

There are small programing things like being able to overlap appointments on the schedule that aren't available, but everything else is so great that I can't fault it really.

l’année dernière

Thanks for the feedback. Yes, you're right, currently it's not possible to double book appointments... but that feature scheduled to be released next week ;)

Carmen
Massage Therapist (É.-U.)

So much value

5,0 l’année dernière

I’ve been using Noterra for more than 2 years for my massage business. Noterra is intuitive, easy to learn and saves me hours of time and administration. Prior to using Noterra my monthly sales reports, reminding clients about their appointments and booking clients took a lot of my time. Now it’s all done at a click of a button. My clients think I’m tech savvy and always comment on how they love the accessibility of the online booking and the reminder texts and emails they receive. Also the customer service is out of this world awesome-anytime I’ve had an issue the team at Noterra has been there to help me. To top it off they are constantly adding improvements. I’m loving learning and growing with them and am always grateful for how easy this program makes it for me excel at operating my business.

The only thing I can think of at the moment is that I would like clients to be able to add themselves to a waitlist. Honestly I wouldn’t be surprised if the team at Noterra is already planning this for a future upgrade though.

l’année dernière

Thanks for your feedback. Yes, patient managed waitlists is coming in a future update.

Lisa
Biotechnologie, Auto-entrepreneur

Best software for massage

Commentaires : I am solving all my online booking, paperless forms, agreements with covid, credit card required for appointments and appointment reminders.

I like that it allows me to schedule massage clients, sends them a reminder in the form of SMS and email. I also use the storage feature for storing client forms that I need a written signature. I like all the new calendar feature like having a receptionist have access to my schedule. That is my favorite.

I do not like that I can't schedule people at the same time like a couples massage class without adding another therapist. The least thing I like is that I'm unable to track packages if I sell those.

l’année dernière

We have a double booking feature in the works, shouldn't be too much longer. Packages are also planned in the near future. Thanks for the feedback!

Rebecca

Alternatives envisagées :

Can't beat the value, high quality

Commentaires : Excellent. It was easy to set up and it's easy to use. My patients comment on how professional the whole system looks on their end. It has greatly decreased the amount of administrative work I have to do. My reminder calls are automated. I don't have to scan as much as I can have patients complete online forms. It's paperless. It is also a fraction of the cost.

I have tried two other clinic management systems (Jane and Practice Perfect). Noterro is by far my favorite. It is very easy to use and has all the features that I need for a fraction of the cost. Also the support is wonderful. Whenever I have had an issue the support team has helped me promptly.

This isn't a huge con, but the one feature that I miss from practice perfect is the contact log. You could easily log emails, phone calls, letters, etc with this feature. But overall I greatly prefer Noterro over practice perfect. Practice perfect did not allow for patients to sign online forms while Noterro does. The convenience of this feature greatly outweighs the lack of a contact log.

l’année dernière

Thanks for the review, and I'll pass the contact log feature to our product team!

Robyn

Trifecta: Efficient, Affordable, Reliable

Commentaires : I was looking for a quality and affordable booking software with SOAP note integration. I started with SOAPVault in 2017 and have never left! Now under Noterro, the updates further streamline the user experience. Noterro is a solid building block to my growing practice. My clients regularly comment on how great it is, and I would not be as happy as a sole practitioner without the peace of mind that Noterro provides. Noterro is an investment, not an expense.

Reliability: Noterro keeps my practice up and running! Clients can book online or in office, intake form online, reminders sent, invoices paid. I need a glitch-free experience that is affordable and reliable and Noterro surpasses every expectation, every time!

The only things I find lacking are color coding options and the ability to integrate an annual Holiday calendar.

l’année dernière

Thanks for the feedback Robyn. Holiday calendar sounds like a good idea, I'll pass it on!

Emilee

Easy set up and use

Commentaires : So far it's been good. I have appreciated the constant updating and adding of new features even in the last few months.

I like some of the customizations that I can put in with the emails. Booking appointments is easy and I like that the charting is available to use as well. Automatic email/text reminders are amazing. It means that on Sunday Night I don't have to worry about reminding my Monday clients of their appointments. It's all done for me!

I would love to see a "smart" scheduling feature where the system can book people online by giving them the appointments that make my schedule most efficient. IE: I have appointments available at 9 and 10:30 however, right now, the system will offer (9, 9:15, 9:30, 9:45, 10:00, 10:15, 10:30). Right now, if someone books into my schedule at 9:30, because that it what is offered, then I have lost the ability to have an appointment at 10:30. (assuming an hour apt with 30minutes between apts). I would like to see "Bulk appointment emails". If someone books ahead 9 appointments, instead of sending 9 individual emails, I'd like to be able to send an email with all of the upcoming appointments included. I would like an "Other History" section in the top part of the chart notes so that I can see some stuff that has come up in appointments but maybe doesn't apply to anything in the intake form questions. There's a dorsom aspect of foot pic missing in the pictures in the soap notes. (I can't remember which one. (Male and female - muscle). It's important too! I would like a tab in the soap notes (customizable perhaps? so that we can have it pertain to our region/country) that goes through the covid questionaire with check yes/no boxes. THat will save paper!! Being able to make an invoice for a client - linked to appointment - from dashboard.

l’année dernière

Since writing this, we released cluster booking. It makes your online booing super time efficient! Thanks for the rest of your feedback, I'll pass it along to our product team. PS: We just recently added the ability to add an invoice form an appointment on the dashboard.

candace
OWNER/MASSAGE THERAPIST (Canada)

A Single platform for RMT's- Finally

Commentaires : I enjoy using Noterro for scheduling and invoicing my client's treatments. Noterro is doing a wonderful job providing consistent upgrades to make our life more fluid and provide the best experience for each client.

-Ease of use -All in one (scheduling, invoicing, and charting) -Client's enjoy the user interface -Cost appropriate for the features

The platform would improve if it contained -It would be great for completed intake forms/agreements to go to a file for the user to decide which client they belong to. As opposed to open another client. -In application/software messaging to customers would help fulfill a task of cancelling, rescheduling, or whatnot. -Marketing/mass email platform in application/software. -Ability to import clients intakes/charting from affiliated clinics or other application.

l’année dernière

Thanks for the feedback, I've passed all your ideas to our product team! :)