Avis clients sur Drip

En savoir plus sur Drip

Drip est le premier CRM e-commerce au monde. Découvrez pourquoi des milliers de spécialistes du marketing sortent des plateformes ESPs classiques et vendent davantage avec Drip.

En savoir plus sur Drip

Their multichannel touchpoints help me to maximize the contact I have with clients and make sure I'm hitting them where they'll actually see me.

Expensive in the market when compared to other tools and it is burden for freelancers and early stage bloggers.

Drip - Notes

4,0

Drip a reçu une note globale de 4,4 étoiles sur 5 d'après 170 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Drip ?

Arika
Arika
Manager (Inde)
Services financiers, 10 000+ employés

Drip: Epitome of excellence

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : We have tried using Drip for a little less than a year. We have loved the innovation that Drip bring to the marketing world. Allowing to send personalized emails and get in-depth analytics using their dashboards. They also allow you to create free account with limited accessibility to test the tool. We feel this is a good ROI tool.

1. You can send email sequences and understand who opened, clicked, or subscribed to your campaign. 2. You can also get a list of emails who unsubscribed from your campaign 3. You can always add a delay between two email sequence 4. It is possible to send bulk emails using their broadcast feature

1. It is not the best when it comes to non-ecommerce category 2. They can help with a cookie to give analytics of people who visited your website 3. Pricing is on a little higher side

il y a 2 semaines

Hi Arika Thank you so much for your informative review. I'm very glad that you use and enjoy so many features. We strive to deliver as much value as possible and continuously bring more to the table for advertisers, just like you. Look out for more. ���� Best regards, Sebastian from Drip.

Director of Marketing (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 11-50 employés

So many possibilities with Shopify

Commentaires : Drip solved problems we didn't even know we had. For example, we are able to automate a lot of our social and email marketing through Drip before a team member takes leave of absence so things aren't going to hurt as bad for the team as a result. We could not do that previously and would have had to leave money on the table while they were gone (we are a small company.) Currently we have really just focused on our brick and mortar business with Drip but I anticipate when we ramp it up for our ecomm store we will see some really interesting results there too. Our overall experience has been very positive.

If you sell a lot of different types of products and customers, Drip's ability to help you segment people automatically is amazing. We switched from MailChimp to Drip when Shopify broke and MC broke up but we also needed something more robust for our click and brick as our ecomm started to take off. I love that you can trigger events based on actions like when a subscriber clicks on a certain page on your website and the Facebook custom audience integration is very useful and has upped our targeting strategy on social too. Looking back on what we were doing with MailChimp vs. Drip, I kind of just laugh. They're hard to even compare. This is a full blown marketing and CRM suite and Mailchimp just sends emails. I still feel like I have more I can learn and do with Drip which is exciting. Support is very helpful and quick.

The email builder is improving but needs work still-you need to really inbox test because it will not save you from yourself. Images are skewed in some email clients if you check the "constrain image" box for example, so don't check that box! There are some other weird bugs in it but they just came out with a new version which is for sure an improvement. You can now select your products from your Shopify store which is HUGE but I would love more flexibility on integrating products and collections dynamically. The alt text doesn't work in the builder which seems weird to me and I don't have a big enough team to hand code the amount of eblasts we send. I want to add I don't think this is for the casual marketer. In other words, you could get overwhelmed very easily by the bells and whistles so while this is awesome for marketing automation geeks, I would make sure it isn't too complicated for your business goals.

CEO (Bulgarie)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Using it for all our clients

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : My experience been awesome - as I also manage marketing campaigns for small to medium businesses, I recommend them using the application too.

I like the easy of use and all the integrations that Drip provides. It is very useful to my business.

I do not have what to dislike in Drip. They do what they have to do.

il y a 3 semaines

Hi We are delighted to hear that you enjoy Drip's platform. It is good to hear that you use automations and are happy with the ease of use and integrations. Best regards, Sebastian from Drip.

Robert
Robert
owner (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11-50 employés

Drip drip drip

3,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

the features the layout the ease of use i am very happy with it.

Honestly i don't really have any or haven't run into anything i didn't like about Drip

il y a 3 semaines

Hi Robert We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. We are glad you find it easy to use and are happy with the features. Best regards, Sebastian from Drip

Marketing Manager (Inde)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11-50 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Great UI but lacks some advanced features

4,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

The UI is very intuitive; you can start developing your workflows from the get-go. The only way you can appreciate its seamless UI is when you start using different software and you think why is this so difficult?

Few advanced features like recording sales owners are missing along with advanced formula fields.

il y a 2 semaines

Hi Thank you so much for your review. We are glad you've found value in the product, especially the UI. Best regards, Sebastian from Drip.

Chetan
Chetan
Director (Inde)
Mode et vêtements, 2-10 employés

Drip Is A Great Email Marketing Software

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : It was a nice overall experience with the Drip. My team used this tool as the best source of our revenue.

We used Drip last entire year, for our email promotions and automations. It's the great tool I used so far.

It's not 100% complete as per my experience of use so far. I liked the features, but it's should be more way better.

Marketing Director (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 11-50 employés

A good ecommerce email system, but not without some flaws

Commentaires : Drip was not an easy switch from MailChimp. I will probably go back to MailChimp pretty soon.

Drip is a good ecommerce email system, particularly for Magento. It's relatively easy to set up automations and manage ecommerce contacts, purchases, and other data. It's similar to other email platforms in terms of set up, templates, and flexibility.

The demo made it seem like the integration with Magento was the easiest thing in the world, but there were several hiccups at launch. The reporting leaves a lot to be desired, and the automations don't work as seamlessly as I'd like.

Arheer
Arheer
Marketing manager (Inde)
Internet, 1 001-5 000 employés

Drip is an advanced "All in one Marketing" platform

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : We have used Drip as a part of our marketing automation process. The tool worked well and helped us scale marketing to millions of our customers. It is a useful tool for people looking for a 360 marketing platform.

Drip helps you create workflow automation. For example, you have an e-commerce store and some purchased an online good using your platform then you can easily send an automatic email for feedback of the product. It also has good visualization of month-on-month change in subscribers and people who unsubscribed. You can also check hourly open rates and based on this data set the best time to send email in future.

It is an expensive tool as compared to other similar products. They can work on more integrations and additional features like their alternatives.

il y a 2 semaines

Hi Arheer Thank you for your review. We are glad that Drip has helped you on your way to growth. Best regards, Sebastian from Drip

Mike
Director (Espagne)
Services d'information, 2-10 employés

Good value and easy to use

4,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : All good so far, we switched because our old provider had become very expensive and their system too complex - trying to do too many things we didn’t need.

The pricing is good, but most of all I like the ease of use and the logical interface. Moving a list from an old provider to a new one is always a scary thing to do, but I managed to get everything set up in reasonable time.

It can be buggy at times, especially using Safari browser.

Chhaya
Chhaya
CEO (Inde)
Production alimentaire, 11-50 employés

Drip- Marketing Automation tool with easy user interface

4,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : Through our experience so far, Drip has been a very effective tool for both increasing sales and keeping user engaged with our product.

Drip has proven to be a very effective marketing automation tool in our organization for accelerating the sales. The Drip platform make it easy to create landing pages, responsive email templates and build customer journeys.

Additional integration with third party tools. I hope the email builder continues to improve.

Steve
Steve
Founder (Australie)

Best email marketing automation software I've used...and I've used A LOT!

I've seriously tried it all over the past 5 years. From Campaign Monitor, to Get Response. Infusionsoft to Mailchimp. Convertkit, Active Campaign, and that's just the well-known ones. Some for small stints (think 1 - 3 months) others for longer stints (6 - 12). Drip is the only one that I've been using for well over 12 months and am feeling very comfortable with. Down to why this software is great - simply put, most of it's core functionalities are well thought out and easy to use. But then advanced things can still be done even if you're a novice to marketing automation. Sending drip campaigns, setting up subscribe forms and linking with other software to create automatons, all super easily done. Overall is a really well thought out piece of software, and the easiest to use considering its power.

Some things are quite tricky to do. For example, you would expect to be able to set a simple trigger link in an email, except that requires setting up a completely separate automation. You can't set triggers to happen at certain times, and it can be a pain to get your email template looking good (plain templates are awesome but sometimes you just want to be able to adjust things to make it more personal). Adding call-to-action buttons to emails is also insanely difficult, simply getting the colors to match your own brand is impossible. But all these are minor gripes in the grand scheme of things!

Réponse de l'équipe de Leadpages

il y a 4 ans

Hi Steve, Everyone here at Drip appreciates the time you took to write us a review! Since your review just a couple of months ago, we have actually launched the Visual Builder for all of your emailing needs! No more trouble adding call-to-action buttons or getting the colors to match your brand. The new Visual Builder allows you to easily build big, beautiful emails outfitted with images and brand styling for when you need to do more showing instead of telling¿ All the formatting. Zero coding. Thanks again, Sam from Drip

Web Content Manager (É.-U.)
Meubles, 51-200 employés

Drip is a lean email marketing automation platform laser-focused on workflows that's great for B2Bs.

Commentaires : We were able to significantly cut costs from our previous ESP by switching to Drip while retaining most of our functionality (only losing landing pages, but Leadpages offers a good alternative that is still affordable at a fraction of the price). We are in the process of moving to a marketing automation suite only because one problem we encountered with Drip was that it was difficult to synchronize data between our legacy platforms.

Drip has the powerful automation features that you often have to pay thousands of dollars more a year for with marketing suite platforms. If you only need the automated email portion and not all the other features, Drip delivers a streamlined experienced that's designed to cater to B2B users that want to utilize nurture campaigns to cultivate and convert leads. Because of this, creating workflows is incredibly simple and intuitive. The platform also has some interesting features you don't find in many other ESPs, such as being able to check a box to re-send emails using a different subject line to contacts who don't open the first one. It also does not deal with contacts in lists, but rather contacts live in only one instance in the platform and rather than using lists to segment your contacts, you use tags. Some may dislike this approach, but I personally find being able to get away from endless lists to be liberating.

The platform lacks a WYSIWG editor, and only works with html or plain text. While this may be fine for many users, it might be off-putting for those less tech-savvy users who are used to creating and editing emails inside of their ESP. Also, the platform, in my opinion, is deceptively counter-intuitive despite its simple appearances. As someone who has used several of the popular ESPs on the market (Mail Chimp, Constant Contact, Stampready, etc...) I found the process to create and send emails confusing and had to contact support several times initially. This was rather frustrating because at the time they only offered support via email. I understand that they are trying to expand support to other methods however. I like to call someone if I'm having a problem, so the lack of phone support was a miss for me.

Réponse de l'équipe de Leadpages

il y a 4 ans

Hi there, Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review. I wanted to let you know of the changes to our email editor since your review. We now offer a Visual Builder which is a really awesome way to showcase what you¿re offering through the power of pictures without messing with any code. Simply point and click to add images, buttons, columns, and more. It¿s a whole new way to brand your emails, showcase your products, and sell more stuff! Thanks again, Sam from Drip

Mark
Mark
Owner | Sales | Project Manager (É.-U.)

Drip is the best email/marketing automation software on the planet! I know as I have tested them all

Commentaires : Drip integrates with just about everything and it is pretty easy to use. The future of marketing from your website is "website personalization" which will create a unique experience for each and every person. Your business also needs to track prospect/customer activity across multiple channels and deliver a customized experience. Nothing makes me leave a website faster than when a website asks me to download something i have already downloaded. The days of one size fits all marketing have come and gone. With Drip, and a few 3rd party apps, I believe you can deliver an online experience like no other that will surely get you noticed and help you stand above your competition.

Drip is the dream marketing software I was dreaming of back in 2012 when I first started with another expensive email/marketing automation platform. Out of the box, Drip doesn't need 3rd party apps to format data like making sure names are capitalized. I am a marketing automation geek, and Drip allows you to add just about any other type of marketing software layer like surveys, onsite retargeting, send text messages, and even integrate Facebook messenger and Facebook ads just to name a few. (Some 3rd party apps required) Using Drip and a few items I mentioned above, you can passively profile and lead score all of your prospects to see: - which ones are hot (Drip can send an email to your sales team so they make contact), - which ones are still in research mode (send these leads more content to help them make a decision via email, SMS or a Facebook message), - and which ones are just tire kickers. No sense running paid ads to tire kickers, right? You can even personalize your website so that people who downloaded your freebie, don't get asked to download it again. That is powerful! (3rd party app needed) I have moved all of my clients over to Drip from 3 other platforms and we are seeing much better results. If you are considering email & marketing automation automation software for your business, take a good look at Drip. They have a certification program, so you might want to check out graduates to lend you a hand if needed.

Joshua
Joshua
Director (Australie)
Internet, 2-10 employés

Automates ALL THE THINGS in my e-commerce business

Commentaires : Overall, it has been a game changer for our digital products e-commerce business. Instead of just sending out bi-monthly email blasts to all of our audience, we're now able to put people through specific sequences of emails with relative ease. We can then separate people based on their activities and run specific promotions to those groups only. We have a long way to go and are only scratching the surface of what we can do in Drip, but already it has been a huge improvement in the way we handle our email marketing.

It's very simple create workflows for automating email flow. This has allowed us to completely transform the way we do our email marketing in our digital product e-commerce business. I also like how simple it is to setup a new campaign. Most other tools put you through complicated settings to setup new sequences. In Drip you just see a list of the emails on the campaign and you can quickly and easily adjust the days/timing of when people receive those emails after subscribing to the campaign. There is no over the top process for editing the actual emails and you have a choice between a simple editor (which I like as it gets great engagement) or for more visual promotions you can use the graphical editor which is really just as simple to use.

I found it better to utilise a third party software like Optinmonster to handle the actual signup forms because I get more flexibility surrounding the design of the popup. That is one area in which I think Drip could improve by offering more control surrounding that popup editing experience.

Owner (É.-U.)
Photographie, 2-10 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

The best email and marketing automation software EXCEPT….

Commentaires : It really is an outstanding piece of software at a great price with a super power none other (that I know of) offer and that is the ability to run multiple domains as separate entities.

It is one of the easiest pieces of software to work with. I have always enjoyed setting up automations and it is very clear how to do things. I don’t like getting bogged down with technicalities and this lets you create.

This ONE con is why I have pivoted to another software. There are less integrations with the program. The big ones are there, ClickFunnels, Google, Microsoft, but too often I found other programs I wanted to integrate and Drip was not a default integration. Really not their fault but it is enough of an issue for me.

Email Marketing Specialist (Inde)
Services et technologies de l'information, 201-500 employés

Drip has the most powerful automation to grow your bussiness

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Drip is excellent platform for E-commerce business. We can create landing pages, email templates , sign up forms, workflows all at one place. We can start using drip from $19 per month.

Drip automation and Workflows are best in the industry. We can download and select pre-built workflows from their library and can edit before going live. We can select any pre-built email template from their library or we can use drag and drop feature to create responsive email templates. The drag and drop feature for creating Email template is excellent.

The support team takes more time to solve your issue. Drip pricing goes upto $1500 per month. User interface is outdated must be redesign.

Jonny
Founder (R.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

Comprehensive software!

Commentaires : Cool. It's way better than Active Campaign! Early days, but looking promising!

Nice drag-and-drop templates, and an intuitive user interface. Also seems more reliable than AC was.

It's occasionally buggy with our RSS feed Also, the reporting sucks, as it's a whole day before analytics appear after an email send

Paola
Paola
Guest Relations (Canada)
, 51-200 employés

Great support team -- but too much need for it!

One of my favourite things about drip is the email segmentation tools and tagging. These let me make sure my audience is always on point. Customer support is great, however due to some delays and workflow issues I found myself having the need for them a bit more than I think I should have. To the customer service that is friendly, competent, quick, receptive, and unfailingly helpful (and I've put them to use numerous times with complicated questions) To my ability to step into specific user accounts to fix things simply and quickly at their request.. Drip is uniformly wonderful. You might not know it yet, but THIS is the email service you've been looking for.

The refreshing of the automations seems like it is not instant, so whenever I am setting something up, and doing tests, there has been some confusion as to whether it is working or not. So sometimes I have to go live with a special list just to test the automation steps which is not very convenient.

Chief Technology Officer and Marketing Director (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Best In Email Automation

Commentaires : Drip helped our company get good cart abandonment and welcome series in place in an easy way. The tracking and integration with Shopify was very easy. And we are already generating sales with drip in the first week. We are ready to start tagging and segmentation and will report back on another review when that is completed.

Hi I am currently setting up Drip and have had about 1 week with it and can give my initial 2 cents. I really like how many things you can do if you are willing to put in time and some effort. The integration is easy with many shopping carts and other apps, and the segmentation is very advanced. It is how these segmentation work together with the Email workflows helps make it easy to craft automated emails at every step of buying process. From ecommerce cart abandonment to sending one off emails , to sending out win back campaigns everything seems like it is possible with Drip. The email editor is easy to use and the templates give you enough to get going. I imagine more people use regular html emails with Drip.

Drip is a tool and it is how you utilise that tool is what you will get out if it. Drip does not hold your hand and offers everything you need for a successful email marketing but what is there in terms of the editor is fairly basic. It gets the job done but I wish for a more robust features like bringing in product by name into the emails.

Owner/ Videographer/ Editor (É.-U.)
Hôtellerie, 51-200 employés

Drip is the bees knees for Email Marketing

Commentaires : We have had an amazing experience with Drip and Email Automation. It has taken us far beyond what we thought we could do in just a short amount of time. Highly recommend Drip!

Drip took us to the next level with Email Marketing. We have been able to create funnels, campaigns, email series, and blasts that have boosted our business. We had just barely dipped our toe in Email Marketing 2 years ago when we started with Drip, and now we use it on a daily basis. We have been able to automate an almost entirely manual process. Highly recommend Drip as an easy to learn and awesome tool to grow your business.

Learning to set up funnels is not the easiest process at first. Especially if you are new to Email Marketing, however, Drips support team and chat is so easy to use and they will walk you through every step. They also offer video training and training webinars.

Troy
Marketing Manager (É.-U.)
Biens de consommation, 11-50 employés

Great And Easy To Use ESP

The design and interface is beautiful and very easy to use. I can imagine that even people completely new to email marketing would figure it out very easily. Great email builder tool. Easy to integrate.

Our primary issue was with the magento integration and it only pulling in some of our customer data. Ex: It would show that we had just over 10k customers, which is a fraction of the real number. When we switched to Klaviyo it displayed correctly.

Cliff
Cliff
CEO (Nouvelle-Zélande)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 2-10 employés

I can't quit Drip!

Commentaires : I love Drip. We simply have to have another email programme due to certain features that make it worth it for us but we can't do without Drip (even when we try!) because the ease of use for creation and delivery of automated email sequences, which are critical to our educational sales strategy, is second-to-none.

Drip is hands down the easiest, most intuitive software for us for creating automated email sequences. The templates, along with ease of use, and integrations with all the other platforms and software we use makes it so valuable for us.

The lack of certain features offered by other platforms, such as tighter integration with Shopify, App, app-based notifications for things like resending non-opens etc mean that we have to double up on some software instead of solely using Drip and that is a major pain.

Rick
Rick
Emotional Freedom Coach (É.-U.)
Formation professionnelle et coaching, Auto-entrepreneur

Integrations ~ So Powerful

Commentaires : I ran my own email server with arpReach for many years. It was tiresome and I didn't get all the flexibility much less the tagging and tracking I wanted. With Drip I've got a tool that has helped me engage my coaching clients more intimately (and also clear out people who are simply not engaging, which feels really good and keeps costs down as well).

My WordPress site has such a mix of different tools, I needed an email marketing engine that would integrate with them all with ease and consistency. I also needed excellent delivery and an easy way to track and target website users based on pages visited and clicks. Drip has been excellent in this, and I have introduced other colleagues to Drip who are equally pleased.

I wish there was a way to bring new solopreneurs in at an introductory price that was lower. I wish the CRM aspects were stronger. I'd love to be able to have a View of the Customer which was more customizable than the current customer lookup.

Mukesh
Mukesh
M-I-C (Inde)
Marketing et publicité, 11-50 employés

The ultimate automated email service with a customer support to match.

Commentaires : Drip serves as a great marketing automation tool combined with CRM for our business.

The UI is amazing and gives a visual overview of the activity without the need to look at numbers. The automated workflow and the newly added feature of a visual email builder are a treat to the modern marketer. Using Drip for over 3 years now, I have yet to come across an email service that is more of a CRM for small businesses. The chat support is always available and qualified to assist with any challenges if they do arise.

The limited options for Lead capture forms. The platform has just one form that is designed and since lead capture is what builds the list, having a library of well designed forms would really help.

AJ
Founder (Pays-Bas)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés

The Best Email marketing app for the price!

If you've used any email autoresponder system in the past you know that they can be very complicated and to get the most out of the systems normally requires some behind the scenes hacking. Drip is a refreshing alternative! Similar features and functionality as you'll find on apps that cost 5-10x the price, intuitive drag-n-drop campaign builders, amazing segmentation options and some really useful javascript extensions make this a great tool if you're focused on lead generation and then maximising your email marketing ROI.

The few times we've needed to contact support we've found the team to be a bit hit and miss - sometimes you get the right answer straight away, other times you need to chase and escalate. The actual software itself is great though and thankfully we've not needed too much support so far.