15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur Drip

Drip est le premier CRM e-commerce au monde. Découvrez pourquoi des milliers de spécialistes du marketing sortent des plateformes ESPs classiques et vendent davantage avec Drip.

En savoir plus sur Drip

Their multichannel touchpoints help me to maximize the contact I have with clients and make sure I'm hitting them where they'll actually see me.

Expensive in the market when compared to other tools and it is burden for freelancers and early stage bloggers.

Drip - Notes

Drip a reçu une note globale de 4,4 étoiles sur 5 d'après 181 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Drip ?

Rita
Rita
assistante (Côte d’Ivoire)
Ressources humaines, 2–10 employés

Drip outils de cmr et de marketing

4,0 il y a 7 mois

Drip outils de cmr et de marketing pour les entreprise

pas d inconvénients dans l'utilisation du logiciel Drip

Serge Isidore
Serge Isidore
Gestion clientèle (Bénin)
Vente au détail, 11–50 employés

Logiciel de CRM

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : Dans l'ensemble, Drip est un meilleur logiciel pour la gestion clientèle. Permettant la promotion et automatisme des e-mails pour bien gérer les prospects . C'est le grand outils que j'ai utilisé jusqu'à présent pour les entreprises de E-commerce. Offres de meilleures fonctionnalités et une grande simplicité d'utilisation. Je le recommande

Drip est un meilleur logiciel de CRM apportant plus d'aide aux e-commerçants dans la gestion clientèleTrès facile à utiliser et puissant dans la spécialité de marketing et la vente . Je le recommande

J'ai aimé les fonctionnalités de Drip et je l'apprécie beaucoup . Je le recommande

Chetan
Chetan
Director (Inde)
Mode et vêtements, 2–10 employés

Drip Is A Great Email Marketing Software

Commentaires : It was a nice overall experience with the Drip. My team used this tool as the best source of our revenue.

We used Drip last entire year, for our email promotions and automations. It's the great tool I used so far.

It's not 100% complete as per my experience of use so far. I liked the features, but it's should be more way better.

Vente au détail, 11–50 employés

So many possibilities with Shopify

Commentaires : Drip solved problems we didn't even know we had. For example, we are able to automate a lot of our social and email marketing through Drip before a team member takes leave of absence so things aren't going to hurt as bad for the team as a result. We could not do that previously and would have had to leave money on the table while they were gone (we are a small company.) Currently we have really just focused on our brick and mortar business with Drip but I anticipate when we ramp it up for our ecomm store we will see some really interesting results there too. Our overall experience has been very positive.

If you sell a lot of different types of products and customers, Drip's ability to help you segment people automatically is amazing. We switched from MailChimp to Drip when Shopify broke and MC broke up but we also needed something more robust for our click and brick as our ecomm started to take off. I love that you can trigger events based on actions like when a subscriber clicks on a certain page on your website and the Facebook custom audience integration is very useful and has upped our targeting strategy on social too. Looking back on what we were doing with MailChimp vs. Drip, I kind of just laugh. They're hard to even compare. This is a full blown marketing and CRM suite and Mailchimp just sends emails. I still feel like I have more I can learn and do with Drip which is exciting. Support is very helpful and quick.

The email builder is improving but needs work still-you need to really inbox test because it will not save you from yourself. Images are skewed in some email clients if you check the "constrain image" box for example, so don't check that box! There are some other weird bugs in it but they just came out with a new version which is for sure an improvement. You can now select your products from your Shopify store which is HUGE but I would love more flexibility on integrating products and collections dynamically. The alt text doesn't work in the builder which seems weird to me and I don't have a big enough team to hand code the amount of eblasts we send. I want to add I don't think this is for the casual marketer. In other words, you could get overwhelmed very easily by the bells and whistles so while this is awesome for marketing automation geeks, I would make sure it isn't too complicated for your business goals.

Eugen
Java Consultant (Roumanie)
E-learning, 11–50 employés

State of Drip - post LeadPages acquisition

Commentaires : Drip used to be great. Really great. I've been with them since the very early days and I never had any problems. Plus, their support was excellent.
Unfortunately, after the LeadPages acquisition, things started getting progressively worse. Not right away, but slowly, automation started failing, workflows would get stuck, or simply not fire for no particular reason, etc. And support times got slowly worse until the crazy point we're at today, with support getting back with feedback after more than a week almost each and every time.
I never thought I'd be writing a negative review for Drip of all things. But, here I am, planning my migration.

The automation is top-notch. When it works.

The automation simply doesn't work all the time. For now particular reason, workflows get stuck, or just don't fire. Tags get applied twice. And support is, well, they're just not there. The support wait-times on my last few issues was litteraly always 8-9 days until the first answer from them.

il y a 5 ans

Hello, Eugen, Thanks for putting your trust in Drip these past few years and for taking the time to tell us about your experience. The truth is that we¿ve been growing pretty quickly this past year, and our own growth kind of outgrew our support britches for a little while. That being said, we¿ve been busy expanding our support squad. While support had previously been offered from 9 am ¿ 5 pm, M¿F, we¿re now helping people an extra 20 hours per week from 7 am ¿ 7 pm, M¿F. This has cut our support response time significantly, and our No. 1 aim is to help answer everyone¿s questions well within the 24-hour mark. We don¿t ever want people to feel like they¿ve been left hanging, and we¿re sorry you¿ve felt some pangs as we grow. We haven¿t been seeing any issues on our end in regard to automations working, but we¿re hoping that we¿ll be better able to answer your concerns with our extended support. Thanks again for your review and for riding along with us as we grow.

Services et technologies de l'information, 2–10 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Using it for all our clients

Commentaires : My experience been awesome - as I also manage marketing campaigns for small to medium businesses, I recommend them using the application too.

I like the easy of use and all the integrations that Drip provides. It is very useful to my business.

I do not have what to dislike in Drip. They do what they have to do.

il y a 2 ans

Hi We are delighted to hear that you enjoy Drip's platform. It is good to hear that you use automations and are happy with the ease of use and integrations. Best regards, Sebastian from Drip.

Services et technologies de l'information, 11–50 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Great UI but lacks some advanced features

The UI is very intuitive; you can start developing your workflows from the get-go. The only way you can appreciate its seamless UI is when you start using different software and you think why is this so difficult?

Few advanced features like recording sales owners are missing along with advanced formula fields.

il y a 2 ans

Hi Thank you so much for your review. We are glad you've found value in the product, especially the UI. Best regards, Sebastian from Drip.

Marketing et publicité, 11–50 employés

A good ecommerce email system, but not without some flaws

Commentaires : Drip was not an easy switch from MailChimp. I will probably go back to MailChimp pretty soon.

Drip is a good ecommerce email system, particularly for Magento. It's relatively easy to set up automations and manage ecommerce contacts, purchases, and other data. It's similar to other email platforms in terms of set up, templates, and flexibility.

The demo made it seem like the integration with Magento was the easiest thing in the world, but there were several hiccups at launch. The reporting leaves a lot to be desired, and the automations don't work as seamlessly as I'd like.

Steven
Content Creator (É.-U.)
Production audiovisuelle, 2–10 employés

A big jump forward in my business!

Commentaires : Excellent. I need data to survive and I need to know what my customers are looking at. I can segment things, see which headlines work best, and give my customers a better product.

Numbers don't lie. Data is king, and Drip gets me the data I need to reach my audience, particularly as an established business with a large email list. The bigger you are, the easier things run through Drip.

It takes some getting used to when creating workflows and automations, but it's no more difficult to use than any other product out there.

Carlos
Director of Design and Development (É.-U.)
Design, 2–10 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

A serious contender as an ecommerce CRM

Commentaires : It has been great. The CRM is truly geared towards Ecommerce and there are many ways you can configure the platform for your specific needs.

I really like the concept behind it. The interface is intuitive and easy to use even for new users. You can configure your campaigns in many different ways and you can know with details what people are doing on your website and what emails are they reading.

The email creator isn't very easy to use. I prefer other interfaces that are more polished. Also, if you aren't using their forms you cannot get statistics into your website.

Brian
Owner (É.-U.)
Hôtellerie, 2–10 employés

Drip automates our email flows

Commentaires : Slow start due to steep learning curve, but very capable and advanced once mastered.

We use Drip for always-on campaigns, like our website's lead magnet. In fact, creating an attractive lead magnet for our site was super easy to do.

There is a learning curve for both terminology, and how to set up campaigns and workflows. But once you get the hang of it, it's a really advanced software.

Oliver
Oliver
Network Administrator (É.-U.)
Conseil en gestion, 10 000+ employés

True, Choices have consequences. Chosing Drip has turned tables.

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : Very resourceful and industrious. I look forward to achieving more with Drip. It is an all in one software.

Drip is a simple tool yet it means the world to me. On the part of it's functionality, Drip is an easy to use software, easy to launch, easy to integrate, easy to train through customization and most importantly, industrious software. It is a user friendly simple software with endless benefits. As a matter of fact, we are not even close to completely exhausting the benefits Drip carries with it. Am determined to achieve more with it.

Drip has the most helpful help desk. They tackle question thoroughly well in case we have problems. They have handled all our issues.

Meubles, 51–200 employés

Drip is a lean email marketing automation platform laser-focused on workflows that's great for B2Bs.

Commentaires : We were able to significantly cut costs from our previous ESP by switching to Drip while retaining most of our functionality (only losing landing pages, but Leadpages offers a good alternative that is still affordable at a fraction of the price). We are in the process of moving to a marketing automation suite only because one problem we encountered with Drip was that it was difficult to synchronize data between our legacy platforms.

Drip has the powerful automation features that you often have to pay thousands of dollars more a year for with marketing suite platforms. If you only need the automated email portion and not all the other features, Drip delivers a streamlined experienced that's designed to cater to B2B users that want to utilize nurture campaigns to cultivate and convert leads. Because of this, creating workflows is incredibly simple and intuitive. The platform also has some interesting features you don't find in many other ESPs, such as being able to check a box to re-send emails using a different subject line to contacts who don't open the first one. It also does not deal with contacts in lists, but rather contacts live in only one instance in the platform and rather than using lists to segment your contacts, you use tags. Some may dislike this approach, but I personally find being able to get away from endless lists to be liberating.

The platform lacks a WYSIWG editor, and only works with html or plain text. While this may be fine for many users, it might be off-putting for those less tech-savvy users who are used to creating and editing emails inside of their ESP. Also, the platform, in my opinion, is deceptively counter-intuitive despite its simple appearances. As someone who has used several of the popular ESPs on the market (Mail Chimp, Constant Contact, Stampready, etc...) I found the process to create and send emails confusing and had to contact support several times initially. This was rather frustrating because at the time they only offered support via email. I understand that they are trying to expand support to other methods however. I like to call someone if I'm having a problem, so the lack of phone support was a miss for me.

il y a 6 ans

Hi there, Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review. I wanted to let you know of the changes to our email editor since your review. We now offer a Visual Builder which is a really awesome way to showcase what you¿re offering through the power of pictures without messing with any code. Simply point and click to add images, buttons, columns, and more. It¿s a whole new way to brand your emails, showcase your products, and sell more stuff! Thanks again, Sam from Drip

Jonny
Founder (R.-U.)

Comprehensive software!

Commentaires : Cool. It's way better than Active Campaign! Early days, but looking promising!

Nice drag-and-drop templates, and an intuitive user interface. Also seems more reliable than AC was.

It's occasionally buggy with our RSS feed Also, the reporting sucks, as it's a whole day before analytics appear after an email send

Troy
Marketing Manager (É.-U.)
Biens de consommation, 11–50 employés

Great And Easy To Use ESP

The design and interface is beautiful and very easy to use. I can imagine that even people completely new to email marketing would figure it out very easily. Great email builder tool. Easy to integrate.

Our primary issue was with the magento integration and it only pulling in some of our customer data. Ex: It would show that we had just over 10k customers, which is a fraction of the real number. When we switched to Klaviyo it displayed correctly.

Thomas
Sr. Content Marketer (Canada)
Logiciels, 11–50 employés

The interface can change quite a lot on you in the course of a year

Commentaires : Drip's support team is quite helpful, but the software itself doesn't do the user many favours. It does save you time with email workflows, but the process of using Drip day in and day out involves a lot more clicking and re-filtering than necessary.

We handle a lot of our email marketing through Drip and we're able to set up some complex workflows and rules to save a lot of time, while still offering our own customers a good, consistent experience.

Drip's UI can change quite a lot, and their latest move to a side menu (instead of a top menu) has added a lot of clicks to everyday work. The menus used to have a hover effect, so you could select a sub item with one click. The new design requires a click to activate the menu, and a second click to select the subitem. You multiply this over the days you use Drip and this really adds up. I also find it disruptive that I can't save my preferred views in each category. I have my own sign-in and yet the views for broadcasts (single emails) always defaults to no tags. I'd much prefer to see the newsletters and webinar emails that I send, while filtering out the sales emails that are also in that list.

Owner (Malaisie)
E-learning, Auto-entrepreneur

Powerful Marketing Automation Tool

Commentaires : Might be a good news if you are running an E-commerce business. But you might want to think twice if you are not, especially now with the hefty price tag.

I think this is the most flexible and powerful amongst all the marketing automation tools out there. - easy to segment your subscribers with tag - liquid function adding flexibilities and power to the tool. - plenty of direct integration with many popular tools

They recently increased their rate while giving only a short notice to all their users (12 days if I remember correctly), not very cool. They decided to proceed ahead despite a lot of negative feedback. Also noticing them start focusing on E-commerce store rather than blogger/ creator.

Services et technologies de l'information, 1 001–5 000 employés

Drip can completely automate your Business

Commentaires : I ma using Drip as Email Marketing tool. With drip i am able to automate all my campaign with there powerful automation feature. I using drag and drop features for creating email templates.

Drip has some best in class features for email marketing. we can handle large number of subscribers. We segment all this subscribers as per their behaviors. The User interface is neat and easy to use. Creating workflows and Automation is excellent as we get plenty of pre-built flow in Library.

Other digital marketing channel like WhatsApp business and app push notification are missing. We cannot re-edit workflows/automation once it is live. Reports and analytics are basics.

Marijn
Marijn
Online Marketeer & Content Writer (Pays-Bas)
Internet, 2–10 employés

Happy with Drip!

Commentaires : Overal expereince is great! Like I said: its way better to usse than mailchimp, so we are very satisfied with the many feautures and options. Last page you asked us if we would recommend to a friend; We already did!

The many options it has! It works way better than mailchimp, so for that reason Drip is our favorite to work with.

Sometimes its not clear what the differnce is between a campaign or a workflow. It would be nice to have a guide for new users. When we have new interns we always have to explain what the differences are because the internet doesn't really outlines the benefits of both.

Juan Manuel
Juan Manuel
Founder (Argentine)
Logiciels, 51–200 employés

Caution: They increase the prices without grandfathering current customers

Commentaires : We have used the Drip service for approximately 3 years. From one day to the next they have increased (too much) the prices without respecting the original price. This company is not recommended.

In general terms it is a good marketing automation tool.

The technical support needs to be improved and the tool is not very intuitive. They increase the prices and do not care how many years you have as a customer.

Design, 11–50 employés

My sales team LOVES this software!

Commentaires : Overall, our sales have gone up, our client engagement is high, and our team actually likes using the software - it's been a win/win/win/win/win from the beginning!

My sales team absolutely loves this software! Setting up email campaigns and keeping in touch with clients has never been easier for them. Before, it was a daunting task and seemed to take weeks just to initiate a simple campaign, but with Drip, it was done in a matter of hours. The system is intuitive and has increased our client engagement significantly.

There's nothing to dislike. The team loves using it, and our clients are interacting with us more than ever! I can't find a downside.

Mike
Director (Espagne)
Services d'information, 2–10 employés

Good value and easy to use

Commentaires : All good so far, we switched because our old provider had become very expensive and their system too complex - trying to do too many things we didn’t need.

The pricing is good, but most of all I like the ease of use and the logical interface. Moving a list from an old provider to a new one is always a scary thing to do, but I managed to get everything set up in reasonable time.

It can be buggy at times, especially using Safari browser.

Kim
Owner (É.-U.)
Arts de la scène, 11–50 employés

Manage your Subscribers

Commentaires : I love the functionality of this software! Nothing else compares to it in my opinion. The customer service is quick and easy to understand, and I love how the developers really listen to implement what I need for my business within their software! Bravo!

Ease of setting up workflows and subcriber tags. The ability to qualify my leads with a lead score.. the integrations with other software is awesome!

So many choices, one can get confused between campaigns and workflows and when to use which.

Christian
Freelance-Copywriter (Moldavie)

Essential tool for those doing Email Marketing

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : My colleague and I use it to run email marketing campaigns for our clients.

My favorite feature of Drip is its powerful automation capabilities. It can create automated workflows that trigger personalized emails and messages based on customer behavior and preferences. This has revolutionized the way we work.

Nothing, everything works as expected for us and we're definitely enjoying every feature.

l’année dernière

Hi Christian I am very glad to hear that you enjoy Drip! Great to hear that you use our features so well. Best regards, Sebastian from Drip

Lauren
Lauren
Founder of Digital Marketing Company (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 2–10 employés

Email marketing software focused on what really matters

(1) Dynamic content for easy personalization (2) Drag + drop workflows that are really easy to use (3) Text-based emails for stellar delivery

Honestly, not much! I LOVE Drip and recommend it to every client it's right for.