• Note globale
  • Facilité d'utilisation
  • Service client

En savoir plus sur Opensense

Plateforme basée sur cloud qui fournit de superbes signatures d'e-mails et des bannières marketing ciblées sur tous les appareils pour Office 365 et G-Suite.

En savoir plus sur Opensense

Note du produit

Note du produit

Utilisation

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Opensense ?

Eddie G.
Eddie G.
Senior Digital Marketing Executive (R.-U.)
Logiciels, 51-200 employés

Easy to use, intuitive tool

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : We've addressed some brand awareness issues that Opensense have helped with solving. Also, it's provided additional channels to push our marketing messages. We utilise the tool around events and other campaigns that we'll be running throughout the year. It's a really useful tool.

Opensense's strengths lie within the usability and interface of its tool. It's easy to set up and you'll soon find yourself navigating around the dashboard in no time. The design studio itself is very intuitive to use (provided you're good with HTML) and everything is self explanatory. The marketing function itself allows you to easily upload banners and what I find really exciting is the reporting function and analysis that Opensense provides. This makes it easier to see what banners have been doing well, and contributing to the overall traffic on our website. It's easy to use, and working alongside the customer success team, you're guaranteed to get up and running in no time.

No particular dislikes attributed to Opensense. The main issue I have is with images being displayed as broken - but this is a wider email signature issue and not just pinpointed to Opensense themselves. This issue is apparent with email clients such as Outlook but may be down to the users' inbox preferences in the way they decide to bring display image attachments.

Ashley T.
Director of Marketing (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 11-50 employés

Solid email signature platform + good for campaigns

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : We needed to replace BlackPearl Mail after several serious down-time and functionality issues. We were pleased to get this up and running quickly and haven't seen the same deliverability issues, fortunately.

Great to be able to pre-set up and run campaigns and banners in email signatures. Easy to control company-wide. Nice layout and rendering.

There is a learning curve in the beginning and while it looks amazing to the recipient, how the signature looks to the sender is awkward and clunky.

Cody E.
Desktop Support Engineer (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 501-1 000 employés

Opensense makes sense.

4 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : So far the service and support have been excellent, via responding quickly to our support inquiries, and otherwise helping us setup our environment for a clean professional look that is easily customizable.

The staff and support for this set of programs to add signatures to our emails has been most intuitive, and the support has been very timely in its responses, and efforts to resolve issues.

Setup time and sync time for changes can take an hour or two depending on the scope of the change being implemented. Small issues arising when working within fringe cases in an Office 365 environment. Most of those issues were resolved shortly after identifying the problem and working with an Implementation Manager.

William H.
chief of staff (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 11-50 employés

ideal for company email signatures across multiple platforms

Commentaires : None yet

the customer support, the consistency of emails signature across mobile devices and computers.

So far so good. Its been fairly easy to use and only use it for the emails.

Melanie H.
Marketing Manager (É.-U.)
Emballage et conteneurs, 501-1 000 employés

Amazing Customer Service

5 il y a 2 ans

The software works as expected. If there is ever an issue the customer service team is responsive, 24-7!

I really can't think of anything I don't like.

Max S.
Max S.
contact center engineer (É.-U.)
Télécommunications, 11-50 employés

Great email tracking and Signature tool

5 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : My overall experience using opensense has been great! I would let others know about them and recommend them to other companies

Able to see if people opened my emails and clicked on the info in my emails. Also, signature builder is great and able to use banners to drive traffic.

There weren't any cons to opensense the technology was great at what it does for our business we could ask for more

Adam L.
IT Manager (Canada)
Produits alimentaires, 201-500 employés

Take control of your user's Signatures

5 il y a 2 ans

The Support team has been great to work with. Very knowledgeable and helpful

There are some settings and config options that only the support can configure.

Contact Center Solutions Engineer (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés

Best Email Tracking Software out there!

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : We are able to see when clients open are emails and what they are clicking on, when it comes to sales this is a killer tool to have. You know when the end-user opens your email, clicks on a link, open a document. so if you don't get a response you know they are opening the email. That way you can follow up with more content. We also running marketing banners in our emails through opensense so you can get the analytics from that as well.

The tracking of emails, what did they open/click on. The banners we can run on our emails for marketing campaigns. As well as our beautiful signature they created for us!

There are no cons on our end this platform does everything we ask for and never had an issue with it!

Andrea S.
Associate Creative Director (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 51-200 employés

Opensense is a must for your company

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Opensense had exactly what we needed to create a beautiful email signature for our employees. The customer service has been fantastic. I would recommend them to any company large or small.

User-friendly and easy to upload for all employees

Don't have a negative thing to say about Opensense software or team.

Christiana M.
Digital Marketing Manager (Canada)
Marketing et publicité, 51-200 employés

Serves our needs and works well

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : The support we have received has been helpful, although reactive to our requests. They have been able to provide a solution for the couple of issues we've had, but some of the commentary could have been provided during onboarding. I think it may have eased some of the confusion down the line.

I like that I am able to customize the banners, along with the ease of adding members of the team and pushing the signatures to them.

The inability to change banner size within the platform has resulted in us having to manually identify the appropriate size in the HTML script, which is not recommended but the best solution we have come up with.

Michelle S.
Owner (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 2-10 employés

Pros and Cons of Opensense Software

4 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : I have had a great experience with Opensense. It has helped me a great deal and I would recommend it anyone.

This softwares has many strengths. It's easy to set up and you will have no problem navigating around. With the marketing function you can upload banners. The greatest part is the reporting and analysis they provide. This makes it easier for you to see what banners are performing good, and contributing to the website. It is very simple to use and great customer service.

Setup time and syncs for updates can take awhile depending on the change being made. This was resolved after contacting customer service. Other than that everything has been great.

Brent S.
System Admin (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 5 001-10 000 employés

OpenSense 5/5

5 il y a 2 ans

OpenSense has been great for our company so far. What I like most is the ease of use and adaptability of the product. Working with their great customer support I could bend and mold the product to the needs of our environment and any idiosyncratic policies and processes we have.

One feature we would like to see is a clear cache button on users' profiles in the compliance page. We ran into some issues with users who had changed their photos and updating those would be much faster with that option.

Jeremy B.
Self employed (É.-U.)
Construction, 2-10 employés

Review

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Overall, I decided to find another software that is less expensive just to write your name.

I like how you can use this software to make a banner with your signatures on them. I like how you get nice signatures everytime.

I don't like how it's pricey. 5$/month compared to doing it free at another site I've recently discovered. They aren't simple but it is efficient. I think I will stay at another software where it's more stuff to do and better.

Shana P.
Director of Marketing (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 201-500 employés

Has been super helpful for generating clicks to relevant content and events

Commentaires : Support is always fast and super helpful

It does what it sets out to do - once you know how to do it.

The processes for creating new banners, templates, and assignments feels overly engineered / not streamlined enough.