Avis clients sur Netwrix Auditor

En savoir plus sur Netwrix Auditor

Bénéficiez d'une visibilité et d'un contrôle complets sur les modifications et les configurations de votre infrastructure informatique.

En savoir plus sur Netwrix Auditor

I also wish it was installed without a web component that I need to worry about patching.

Netwrix Auditor - Notes

Netwrix Auditor a reçu une note globale de 4,5 étoiles sur 5 d'après 141 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Netwrix Auditor ?

Glenn
Glenn
Sr. Systems and Security Architect (É.-U.)
Recherche, 1 001-5 000 employés

A good product for the money

Commentaires : We have been quite happy with Netwrix and staff are starting to rely on it for detailed auditing.

Netwrix Auditor is a good product that audits all of the items we need to audit. It will audit file servers, database server, Active Directory Servers, SharePoint servers and a whole lot more. We use it for all of these items and the price did not go up because we added more machine types.

Netwrix can be a bit finicky at times. We have has it stop auditing a server because the configuration on the server was changed. It took a bit of work with support for them to realize that it shouldn't have stopped due to the configuration change and once they figured that out, they fixed the problem. Once we got the auditing to start, it picked up all of the items it missed while it wasn't auditing, so we lost nothing.

Kyle
Director of Internal Audit (É.-U.)
Banque, 51-200 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Great Website, Slick Interface. Awful Support

Commentaires : IT reported the technical support was responsive, but my experience with customer support was very negative. I had several instances of emails going unanswered, sometimes but not always because my contact left the company and our account was never handed over appropriately.

The website trial shows off the features of the software while also teaching how to perform a user access audit. The user interface is very clean, user-friendly, intuitive, and snappy. The software comes with a lot of explanations for the built-in reports to help users understand what the report is used for. The software also makes it really easy to monitor the organization, with alerts for unacceptable actions or for unusual behavior above thresholds.

Our IT department spent a long time working on getting some of the features and reports working, with some success, but many reports and features were never fixed after a whole year of working with support. Apparently Netwrix support was responsive, but their fixes often failed to work.

James
Director of Information Security (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 501-1 000 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Netwrix auditor does what is needs to but watch out for hidden cost

Commentaires : Started off ok, but when the extra bill came and rude sales guy started in we were more than happy to turn this off. We moved to a fully managed SOC.

I liked I could get reports on who made changes to everything on my domain. I knew when someone adjusted a group policy, created a user, or made a change in SQL.

We set this up to monitor employees only. We did not want to monitor students or service accounts because of the extra cost. The count on the user side showed 2000+ and we were not licensed. I opened a support ticket with the company and was told not to worry about it because it would just not monitor any user because of the license. I didn't like the answer, but it was still monitoring so much more. Then a year later I was hit with a huge bill because we had 2000+ people being monitored. We decided to just turn of the service.

Robert
Robert
Haed of IT (Australie)
Produits chimiques, 51-200 employés

For admins only - but powerful if you know how to use it

4,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : It was a steep learning curve to configure and initially use. There was good help from customer service but still quite painful. But it is usefull and required now that it is up and running.

IT's very powerful. It adds so much usefull functionality to the existing windows auditing that it can really manage the servers/office3365 ect well form a security/compliance/auditing point of view.

It's difficult to configure. It can be offputting to those who are not technical. Not really for smaller businesses.

Lead System Administrator (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 201-500 employés

If you are held to a number of regulatory governances, Netwrix Auditor is for you

Commentaires : If ever anyone is requiring a software that will audit their systems, I immediately recommend Netwrix because of the community presence (I have dealt with them primarily on the Spiceworks forums), and their amazing canned reports.

The amount of data you can collect about security events, group changes, object moves and deletions, system and file access (and much more) is astounding, especially considering the price. If I need to track something new that I wasn't thinking of when I bought this software, I only need to dig a little and there's something there already for me to utilize. The variety of things we can monitor from a system level is fantastic too. Windows domains, file servers, Office 365, VMWare, SharePoint, SQL and more...each type of audit task yields the same types of reports as the other. Easy color coding for quick visual assessment. Setting up is a cinch. The documentation has just about everything you'll need to get running, and the knowledgebase handles all the extra gotchas that you may run into if you have a temperamental environment :) Probably one of my favorite things about Netwrix Auditor: no-nonsense licensing.

I think that the UI change from the prior major version to the new was the most jarring. I suspect it wouldn't have been as difficult to understand had I started with the newest UI.

Jordan
Jordan
Biens de consommation, 51-200 employés

Great tool for network visibility

Commentaires : I find visibility to be one of the greatest tools as a network manager. Netwrix gives me the ability to monitor file actions as well as account actions that may tip me off to a security breach on the network. Or, if an employee wants to know the exact reason a file went missing I am able to query Netwrix and provide an exact answer, even a screen capture of the event in progress if I wanted. With customizable notifications I am able to get on the spot information when specific events occur, like somebody attempting to log into a Domain Administrator's account without authorization. Though a little expensive, it is better to have the security Netwrix auditor provides than to allow a network breach go unnoticed until it is too late.

Easy to setup monitor AD, Logs, Events, etc customizable notifications visibility into files, Group Policy, Active Directory, Office 365, Azure, etc advanced features that help track down file actions, like screen captures or recordings of the actual event

The interface is sluggish can cause some network interference if not tuned properly cost

Sam
Sam
Systems Administrator (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 201-500 employés

Great Tool for Sys Admins

Commentaires : Overall, I am extremely satisfied in this product for the features and function that save time. Having this tool has provided value several times over since installation several years ago, and the proof is in the pudding. It works and provides valuable insight into system health and the WHO, WHAT, WHEN and WHERE.

Easily identify the 4 W's: Who, what, when, where. Eliminates sifting through several event logs to find the relevant information. Allows easy investigation into changes not authorized or a failed system. Alerts easy to setup for notifications of items you need to know about.

Occasionally, services fail and don't stop, so monitoring the service doesn't tell you that there is a problem until it is too late. No preventative as I would like.

IT Manager (R.-U.)
Recrutement, 11-50 employés

Great product, easy to use & helps with GDPR compliance

Commentaires : Netwrix saves me time not having to go through continuous logs. I can just run reports on demand and review the scheduled reports. It also ensures helps to manage permissions and AD accounts. Netwrix saves me quite a bit of time on a weekly basis.

Consolidates logs, easy to access reports on AD/file server changes. You are also able to set up alerts for account lockouts, failed logins and more. Netwrix can also help detect ransomware by reporting on bulk file changes (thankfully this isn't an issue for us). The application is easy to set up and navigate.

Whilst the modular approach is great for price/budgeting, it's a shame you can't trial the different modules for 30/60/90 days before making a decision on which modules to implement.

Nathan
Nathan
Sr. Manager, Business Applications (É.-U.)
Produits chimiques, 501-1 000 employés

One of the easiest products to use.

Its User Interface. Netwrix has a lot of built-in features that come right out of the box.

It needs a full time person to run the software.

CISO (É.-U.)
Informatique et sécurité réseau, 1 001-5 000 employés

Very nice and works the second you load it.

Commentaires : Insight into logs without manual log review and without having to create a lot of custom alerts and views.

The software works well and it doesn't take alot of configuration to be usable. It proactively sends emails with daily recaps. Very simple to setup

It is very expensive and to get everything, plan to buy multiple modules. The value for the money is there, but it is alot of money to start. Great value / High Price.

Ronald
Assistant Director, IT (É.-U.)
Bibliothèques, 501-1 000 employés

An excellent product that continues to improve.

Commentaires : If we start to experience a problem that goes back to AD or Group Policy, we can easily determine what changed and remediate it.

The version 9 client is awesome. It provides a much easier way to drill into reports and events than ever before.

The activity summary reports that it completed with errors, yet neither we nor tech support has ever been able to identify the problem. Since there are no events missing, we have just let it go.

Shola
ISO (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 5 001-10 000 employés

Highly resourceful tool

Ease of Use, depth of visibility to AD changes, realtime SMS alert and password change notification alert. Above listed requirements and key reasons why the tool is resourceful to Howard's team.

Task scheduler failure (sometimes) and interpretation of forwarded logs to SIEM. There are few items that can be improved upon to maximize resourcefulness.

Lee
IT Technical Support Specialist (É.-U.)
Compagnies aériennes/Aéronautique, 51-200 employés

One good solution for security.

Commentaires : Overall my experience has been good. It has helped save our bacon.

Allows you to setup email notifications to help keep your network and infrastructure secure. Works very well.

Cost. Is a little pricey for what you get. The overall product works well and is worth the money for what it provides.

kevin
Network Admin (É.-U.)
Machines, 201-500 employés

The Product does exactly what is described and we haven't had any issues. Very happy with it!

Commentaires : Benefits of saving time with the password reminder. It was so good that we recommended it to a giant healthcare industry company.

Always works. Extremely easy to use! You set it and forget it for what we are using it for. When I have to go back to it I actually remember where things are which shows that it has great design.

Dan
IT Security Analyst (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 51-200 employés

Netwrix has allowed us to keep an eye on our environment.

The Netwrix auditor suite has many tools that come with the solution out of the box. This allows us to deploy auditing in our environment, as needed.

There are a couple of the new auditing tools in Netwrix that require a separate license. These tools should be included in the solution.

Services financiers, 11-50 employés

Love Netwrix

Great alerting and customizing. We use it to send alerts for AD and Windows Fileshares. Each version has made it better and better.

For some reason it doesn't always see when user lockout. All other alerts work great.

Stephen
Cabinet d'avocats, 51-200 employés

Very easy to use! Real deal!

Commentaires : Was able to meet auditing needs and compliance issues.

It catches things that you need to catch! You can set it and forget or you can generate all kinds of reports.

Sometimes it is a little slow at getting the reports to pull - it gets what I need but would like to be faster.

dave
ciso (É.-U.)
Banque, 501-1 000 employés

Ease of use

Commentaires : AD oversight is the key benefit for us.

Easy to set up an distribute new monitoring reports.

Nothing comes to mind! It ha been useful for much of the monitoring we ask of it.

WAQAS
DEPUTT MANAGER ICT (Pakistan)
Informatique et sécurité réseau, 1 001-5 000 employés

SYSTEM ADMINS AUDIT TOOL

Commentaires : Overall great experience and we are using it on daily basis.

Very easy to implement and support is readily available online. Integrat with Microsoft products and Windows.

Linux machines can't be aduited with it and SAP is also not covered, only Microsoft softwares supoorted.

Senior System Administrator (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 1 001-5 000 employés

Easy access to log data

Gathers logs from all your servers, your AD, etc. The global search is very useful, and you can filter the results quickly. Alerts and daily reports allow you to spot anomalies quickly. The included utility to identify inactive accounts can also disable them to reduce attack surface.

Searching can be quite slow. Reports look good, but are many pages longer than necessary the way they're formatted.

Faraz
Client Solutions Analyst II (É.-U.)
Produits pharmaceutiques, 1 001-5 000 employés

Easy to setup and easy to use. Gets the right information easily

Commentaires : Easily able to monitor changes to our AD environment

Simplicity of the product. Pre canned reports. Alerting of various changes such as group memberships etc. API availability.

There are no simple options available to customize existing reports beyond the fields exposed in the console.

Gregory
ISO (É.-U.)
Banque, 51-200 employés

Fantastic Value

Very Easy to Use More Reports than you could ever want Findings are as detailed or concise as you want them to be

Nothing really stands out to me for negatives. I've been happy with Netwrix.

Majid
Sr. manager (Inde)
Services et technologies de l'information, 501-1 000 employés

i have a complete knowledge of what is happening in my Infra

Commentaires : complete knowledge of what is happening in network infra

it helps you with the various reports which helps you to track events in infra. able to record admin activity on server. alerts on some important events

Need more flexibility in terms of email alerts exclusion of specific systems from alerts. need real time dashboard atleast for domain changes which can be monitored on screen

nana
accountant (Géorgie)
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 1 001-5 000 employés

best helper

Commentaires : Overall Netwrix Auditor is an ideal software for sorting information, so that the information would be affordable for use.

Netwrix Auditor gives me opportunity to sort lots of information that are received from various channels. It is a very software. it became for me an important part of my job.

During our cooperation time i haven't noticed any negative. The only thing i think is unpleasant it that the software isn't quite easy to use. i need to train a lot to do job well.

Max
Systems Administrator (É.-U.)
Construction, 201-500 employés

Great Multipurpose Auditing Tool!

Commentaires : Overall, things have been great while using the Netwrix Auditor. Support is fantastic, the tool has a lot of useful reports for compliance, permissions, identifying broken accounts, monitoring and more. The Active Directory auditing is also useful; something I missed on putting in the Pro section because of a character limit. I hope others find this tool as helpful as I have.

Let me start off by saying that there are many things to love about the Netwrix Auditor. If you are looking for a tool that can bring value and accountability to your department, continue reading. One of the primary things I like about the Netwrix Auditor is the reporting tool; there are reports for anything you can think of. These reports are useful to present to different departments in your company for different things. Management may find utile reports that show all permissions a folder has. This can help them weed out any members that should not have access to things. The IT department may also find useful reports that identity orphaned SIDs. There are also reports that can be used for anomaly detection - meaning, when a mass action (such as a deletion and movement of files) is done, an email will be sent. Another facet of the Netwrix Auditor I like is the setup of the subscription plans. Unlike the ad-hoc nature of reports, these subscription plans can be used to run certain reports on a schedule. This allows you to always be informed when things are triggered or when looking for a scheduled report needed for management. The alerting feature works great and has never caused an issue. One last Pro I will mention is how easy it is to upgrade the Netwrix Auditor. When there is a new version being released, upgrading is very straight forward. Upgrading retains your monitoring plans, subscription reports, and also providers better features with the new version.

The only Con I can mention about the Netwrix Auditor is that the reporting feature can appear difficult to use. You will spend some time trying to get reports to work with the fields they give you. Although, it's not difficult, you just need to jump into it. Support will very gladly help you with any issues or bumps you run into; support is amazing! Given what they offer in reporting, this is my only minor complaint. If you ever find that you are looking for a report they don't have, contact support.