15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur Netwrix Auditor

En savoir plus sur Netwrix Auditor

Surveillez l'activité et les configurations des utilisateurs dans vos systèmes informatiques locaux et dans le cloud.

En savoir plus sur Netwrix Auditor

Allows you to setup email notifications to help keep your network and infrastructure secure.

I also wish it was installed without a web component that I need to worry about patching.

Netwrix Auditor - Notes

Netwrix Auditor a reçu une note globale de 4,5 étoiles sur 5 d'après 205 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Netwrix Auditor ?

Matic
Matic
Regional Director (Slovénie)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11–50 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

One of the best security solutions I ever used!

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : In security, to have a product which is so easy to use, not too expensive and to get all the information you ever wanted, I always thought that this doesn't exist, until our company didn't started to work with Netwrix.

The comprehensive auditing capabilities and real-time alerting system were the aspects I liked most about Netwrix Auditor. Additionally, the user-friendly interface and customizable reports were highly appreciated. The software's support for compliance requirements and easy deployment/integration were also significant advantages. Lastly, the knowledgeable customer support provided by Netwrix was another positive aspect that stood out to me.

Although Netwrix Auditor offers many valuable features, I found the initial setup process to be somewhat challenging. However, once I overcame that hurdle, the overall experience was positive.

Jesse
Chief Information Officer (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 51–200 employés

Chief Information Officer

5,0 la semaine dernière Nouveau

Commentaires : Used it for going on 5 years on an on-premise VM, works extremely well, low maintenance and the search functionality is much better than other vendors I've used in the past. It would be nice if it had functionality like AI to look for behavioral anomalies.

Ease of use and it was recommended to me by other Bankers at local conferences.

Not available in a Linux appliance, would be nice if Netwrix come on a harden Linux appliance instead of running in Microsoft Windows/SQL.

James
Director of Information Security (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Netwrix auditor does what is needs to but watch out for hidden cost

Commentaires : Started off ok, but when the extra bill came and rude sales guy started in we were more than happy to turn this off. We moved to a fully managed SOC.

I liked I could get reports on who made changes to everything on my domain. I knew when someone adjusted a group policy, created a user, or made a change in SQL.

We set this up to monitor employees only. We did not want to monitor students or service accounts because of the extra cost. The count on the user side showed 2000+ and we were not licensed. I opened a support ticket with the company and was told not to worry about it because it would just not monitor any user because of the license. I didn't like the answer, but it was still monitoring so much more. Then a year later I was hit with a huge bill because we had 2000+ people being monitored. We decided to just turn of the service.

Bakeer
sysadmin (Canada)
Automobile, 51–200 employés

Comprehensive Review of Netwrix Auditor

5,0 la semaine dernière Nouveau

Commentaires : My overall experience with Netwrix Auditor has been positive, mainly due to its robust auditing tools and reliable security features. However, the complexity of the software necessitated a longer-than-expected period of adaptation.

The best aspect of Netwrix Auditor is its detailed auditing capabilities. The platform provides deep visibility into user activities and system changes, which is invaluable for IT security and compliance. Its real-time alerts and detailed reports make monitoring network environments much easier.

The least appealing feature of Netwrix Auditor is its complexity and steep learning curve. New users may find the interface and multitude of features overwhelming, which can complicate the initial setup and daily operations.

Brett
Security Engineer (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 201–500 employés

Powerful auditing but lacks modernization

4,0 la semaine dernière Nouveau

Commentaires : Overall positive but we will not renew. The product needs a major overhaul to keep up

Tons of reports out of the box. Easy to install and deploy the agent. Support was great. Auditing was easy to pull back old data

No web interface, it requires a thick client to be installed. Limited RBAC. The whole interface needs updating

Tory
IT Manager (É.-U.)
Aviation et industrie aéronautique, 51–200 employés

A great force-multiplier for your IT Org!

5,0 la semaine dernière Nouveau

Commentaires : 10/10, would use it again! The product is fantastic, and the support is excellent.

Netwrix is a great force-multiplier for our organization, allowing a small team to monitor an entire infrastructure with ease.

Initial implementation can be complex, but once it's working it's a set-it-and-forget-it solution. Support is great, however!

Shayne
Systems Engineer (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 51–200 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Cost efficient and gets the same job done

5,0 la semaine dernière Nouveau

Easy to setup, use, and administrate. Cheaper than competitors and plenty of tie-in products offered.

Could be a bit quicker - despite plenty of resources assigned, it can be a bit slow to run searches. I wish there was some capability to deduplicate alerts / get alerts on real-time abnormal activites.

System Administrator (É.-U.)
Administration publique, 501–1 000 employés

Satisfied Customer

5,0 la semaine dernière Nouveau

Commentaires : We purchased Netwrix for a view of files/data that may contain PII, HIPPA or any other vulnerable information. Since then, I've used it more for auditing file/folder access and 'who deleted what when'

The application was very easy to setup. Support was great in assisting with getting us up and running.

Pricing model: too many features need to be purchased additionally

Steven
Sr. Systems Anaylst (Canada)
Pétrole et énergies, 51–200 employés

Netwrix makes life simple for large Networks

5,0 la semaine dernière Nouveau

Commentaires : Our over all experience with Netwrix has been positive and and we have found it to be a useful tool in our IT toolbox.

Netwrix Auditor allows us to keep a better eye on our growing network and how our users utilize our resources.

Searching through the data in Netwrix can be daunting until you learn the best way to formulate your queries.

Jim
Systems Engineer (É.-U.)

Netwrix is a good tool

4,0 la semaine dernière Nouveau

Commentaires : We have used it for years and I wish we had the money to get some of the premium options.

Ease of use, the free use of some tools is very good, they have a wide range of tools available.

Licensing cost for Auditor, charging for every person in AD is crazy expensive when you have 1000's of accounts.

Max
Construction, 201–500 employés

Great Multipurpose Auditing Tool!

Commentaires : Overall, things have been great while using the Netwrix Auditor. Support is fantastic, the tool has a lot of useful reports for compliance, permissions, identifying broken accounts, monitoring and more. The Active Directory auditing is also useful; something I missed on putting in the Pro section because of a character limit. I hope others find this tool as helpful as I have.

Let me start off by saying that there are many things to love about the Netwrix Auditor. If you are looking for a tool that can bring value and accountability to your department, continue reading. One of the primary things I like about the Netwrix Auditor is the reporting tool; there are reports for anything you can think of. These reports are useful to present to different departments in your company for different things. Management may find utile reports that show all permissions a folder has. This can help them weed out any members that should not have access to things. The IT department may also find useful reports that identity orphaned SIDs. There are also reports that can be used for anomaly detection - meaning, when a mass action (such as a deletion and movement of files) is done, an email will be sent. Another facet of the Netwrix Auditor I like is the setup of the subscription plans. Unlike the ad-hoc nature of reports, these subscription plans can be used to run certain reports on a schedule. This allows you to always be informed when things are triggered or when looking for a scheduled report needed for management. The alerting feature works great and has never caused an issue. One last Pro I will mention is how easy it is to upgrade the Netwrix Auditor. When there is a new version being released, upgrading is very straight forward. Upgrading retains your monitoring plans, subscription reports, and also providers better features with the new version.

The only Con I can mention about the Netwrix Auditor is that the reporting feature can appear difficult to use. You will spend some time trying to get reports to work with the fields they give you. Although, it's not difficult, you just need to jump into it. Support will very gladly help you with any issues or bumps you run into; support is amazing! Given what they offer in reporting, this is my only minor complaint. If you ever find that you are looking for a report they don't have, contact support.

Logiciels, 201–500 employés

If you are held to a number of regulatory governances, Netwrix Auditor is for you

Commentaires : If ever anyone is requiring a software that will audit their systems, I immediately recommend Netwrix because of the community presence (I have dealt with them primarily on the Spiceworks forums), and their amazing canned reports.

The amount of data you can collect about security events, group changes, object moves and deletions, system and file access (and much more) is astounding, especially considering the price. If I need to track something new that I wasn't thinking of when I bought this software, I only need to dig a little and there's something there already for me to utilize. The variety of things we can monitor from a system level is fantastic too. Windows domains, file servers, Office 365, VMWare, SharePoint, SQL and more...each type of audit task yields the same types of reports as the other. Easy color coding for quick visual assessment. Setting up is a cinch. The documentation has just about everything you'll need to get running, and the knowledgebase handles all the extra gotchas that you may run into if you have a temperamental environment :) Probably one of my favorite things about Netwrix Auditor: no-nonsense licensing.

I think that the UI change from the prior major version to the new was the most jarring. I suspect it wouldn't have been as difficult to understand had I started with the newest UI.

Matthew
Senior Systems Engineer (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 501–1 000 employés

Netwrix has helped revolutionize our processes and simplify environmental monitoring and management.

Commentaires : We are able to easily spend our time on innovation as opposed to "fire-fighting."

Netwrix makes the process of auditing changes within our Active Directory environment very simple. We no longer have to spend additional time chasing down problems and what caused them. We can quickly evaluate what has recently changed, who changed it and then evaluate the best resolution without wasting time. This allows us to focus on the most important aspects of our jobs!

Netwrix does not have a lot of features that I do not find amazing. The only item that I can find that comes close to being a "con" involves the way that data is processed. I would love to find a method of auditing active directory and servers that do not involve granting Domain Admin rights to an account used for the product. It is understandable, though.

Adrian
Chief Technology Officer (É.-U.)
Banque, 51–200 employés

A auditing solution with huge value to the organization!

Commentaires : It makes AD auditing easier for our Information Security Officer, while providing real-time reports for our IT department. The program saves a lot of time that had been spent doing things manually.

The daily reporting is great at providing a snapshot of changes the environment for Information Security Officer. In our IT department we rely on the real-time alerts daily for user lockouts and other AD related changes to inform us of changes made so we can act accordingly.

It takes some time to get a handle on the on-demand reporting, but Netwrix provides a huge list of canned reports so you rarely have to create a customized report from scratch.

Transport routier/ferroviaire, 1 001–5 000 employés

The additional set of eyes you need.

Netwrix Auditor was easy to deploy and you can very quickly gain deep insights into what is occurring in your environment. A huge positive is that a single application can provide data for so many different environments.

Not a knock against the software itself, but in some cases, requirements for certain audit features could be documented a bit better or more centrally. Perhaps this has been improved upon since my initial deployment 5+ years ago.

Paul
Paul
Technology Coordinator (É.-U.)
Aviation et industrie aéronautique, 51–200 employés

Netwrix Auditor for Dummies

Commentaires : We got this product to assist with our NIST 800-171 compliance with our aerospace customers. The logs and information it provides are invaluable.

It's very easy to configure most of what you'll want to log directly out of the box. The parts that are a little more confusing are easily done with talking to support. This is overall a great product and one that I've needed for years.

When you don't work with the setups on a regular basis it's sometimes time consuming to go back and make changes or add/delete things. Since it basically runs itself I haven't touched the setup in months.

Alan
Services financiers, 201–500 employés

An Auditor's best friend.

Commentaires : It performs a multitude of different Auditing tasks for us, making PCI and SOX compliance much simpler.

It just works. Set it up once, and the daily/weekly jobs run without any further effort. We have our reports sent to our ticketing system, making the daily review a breeze.

Reporting filters can be a little confusing to use at times, and customization options are limited, requiring editing config files rather than within the GUI.

Steve
Manager IT Security (É.-U.)
Biens de consommation, 1 001–5 000 employés

This software is very intuitive to use and a great value.

Commentaires : Easy to use interface, daily/weekly reporting on important Active Directory events, Real-time alerting, real-time forensics with the intelligent search feature. Ability to scale the product to additional areas as needed (Exchange, SQL, etc.)

Easy to find the information we need using the search feature. Real-time alerting. Ability to report on any event from the Windows event log.

Inability to format the reports (choosing data fields or placement of the fields). Inconsistent reporting formats depending on the method selected. Example: running a report within the reporting interface vs. Inactive account report. When running a report and then choosing to subscribe, must reconfigure the subscription to match the report that was already run.

James
CIO (É.-U.)
Cabinet d'avocats, 201–500 employés

Provides critical reporting on changes in the network. Customer support is outstanding.

Commentaires : User account reporting and privileged access reporting.

The change reporting is the most important component that we use. We're able to receive real time alerts as changes are made or when priviledged accounts are used.

Setup can be complicated. It would be great it could report on device and Linux access as well. As is it works best with Microsoft AD.

Eric
Services aux consommateurs, 1 001–5 000 employés

Very nice product that helps with finding activity on your network

Commentaires : insight into the things that change on our network that you do not know about

Ease of use is one, The functionality that it has in it is far beyond what we could have written. It covers a lot of ground on your network. The ease of finding what changed within a file server for me is key.

Like any software, how it is licensed. Licensed by how many active AD objects you have, well we have some active objects that do not get logged into or touched but they count against us.

Rich
Security Administrator (É.-U.)

While it may lack features a few people will claim are needed, it offers what most people need.

The prebuilt reports for so many areas of compliance. The option to install a client rather than RDPing to the server is nice.

The arduous task of creating an alert via the server console. And on this console (and I know this is not technically a SEIM), it would be nice if there were already pre-built alerts that we could simply enable for the most common security threats. The client interface is great for showing you what you are looking for if you wanted to print a PDF. I don't want a PDF view in the interface though. I want to see data returned in rows that I can filter live, sort columns, drill down on data, pivot on data, etc... Again, these features encroach on SEIM territory, but for what this product is, it kinda should have it. I am open to discussing further if you need more clarification.

Santosh
Deputy Manager (Inde)
Services et technologies de l'information, 10 000+ employés

Now we can find out and monitored Administrative changes in our domain.

Commentaires : Able to monitored administrative changes happening in our domain.

I like Data collection method about this software. Summary change audit reports are good which save time to generate report and check.

Upgraded versions having complex reporting module which creates problem while generating any reports.

Stephen
IT Manager (É.-U.)
Services juridiques, 51–200 employés

IT Manager

Commentaires : You can't go wrong with Netwrix Auditor! It is a good products among a line of good products.

I like that I have can a "one-stop shop" for all my auditing needs. Very easy to use and the support folks are great!

That I had to remove the old version - which was a big pain.

Construction, 201–500 employés

Netwrix Suite

Commentaires : After getting the system up and running it has been a great tool for being proactive when monitoring our environment. The automated reports work great.

Automation!! Set it and forget it. Once you set up the items you want to monitor, you have the ability to shift your focus to other important items and then be alerted when the criteria matches your rules.

A little complicated to get things working at first.

Rahul
Rahul
Senior Systems Engineer (Australie)
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 1 001–5 000 employés

Disappointed

Commentaires : Was hoping to leverage it for audit and compliance. Does collect all the logs, but reports and data handling has lot to desire.

Provides all the features you need......

The features are there, however, reports hardly work, constant bug fixes or upgrades.