Avis clients sur Thexyz Webmail

par Thexyz

Filtrer par :

• Service client

En savoir plus sur Thexyz Webmail

Enterprise-class email platform that syncs with Outlook, smartphone, webmail and mobile apps to facilitate email archiving & migration.

En savoir plus sur Thexyz Webmail

6 avis affichés

Jessy A.
Think tanks, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 29/11/2018

"Take control of your email"

Avantages: Overall, I’m very happy with Thexyz. A paid email service isn’t for everyone, but if you really want to own and take control of your email, then you should give Thexyz a look. I have been moving away from a mix of Gmail and web host email offerings, and for what I was looking for, their premium webmail plan is perfect for me. I get to use my own domain and create as many email aliases as I want. Every mailing list and company gets its own unique email address alias, I also set up a throwaway alias every month. When one of these aliases is sold on, taken in a data breach or otherwise misused, I can immediately shut it down. Even those clever companies that block Mailinator addresses can’t do anything against this.

Inconvénients: The web interface is good, it has a few visual flourishes, but it’s nothing to get excited about.

• Publié le 29/11/2018
Gita N.
Mindfulness Instructor and Director of MFAA
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
    Sans note
  • Publié le 25/07/2017

"It is a user-friendly software and I like it."

Avantages: It is a new soft ware and you can check your emails anywhere and the support is very good, I am happy with them.

Inconvénients: Sometimes it is a bit hard to navigate, but usually, I find my way and continue the navigation, I can also call and ask the support which sometimes is time-consuming, so this is the Cons in my opinion.

Engineer
Informatique et sécurité réseau, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 08/05/2020

"Tags all email as spam"

Avantages: It's a full-featured email package, supports a webmail interface as well as local clients

Inconvénients: TheXYZ has written the most efficient spam filter in existence: simply tag everything as spam and let the customer sort it out. My whitelist now includes ebay, Amazon, PayPal, UPS, USPS, WA.Gov, Etsy and a host of other major players, because otherwise TheXYZ will delete them. Legitimate email from some of the biggest businesses on the web, yet somehow they tag them as spam.
Complaining to support is futile, they don't seem to see anything wrong with forcing every, single, customer to whitelist every, single, business on the web.
Okay, it's not a bug - it's a feature! So I'm writing this review to let prospective customers know about this wonderful feature.

• Publié le 08/05/2020
Michael B.
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
  • Publié le 25/07/2017

"The email service is excellent and any tech support requests are usually resolved very quickly! "

Commentaires: Canada based email management.

Avantages: It's reliable, feature rich and a very fast service. The customer support is friendly and prompt. Very pleased with the value overall.

Inconvénients: Some account management aspects are geared more toward advanced users, but if that's you then there's no real problem.

Peter L.
Missionary
Institutions religieuses, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 01/08/2017

"Wonderful affordable service!"

Commentaires: I get consistent email syncing and filing. I don't find that I'm loosing or misplacing emails like was the case on my old server.

Avantages: I love how easily I was able to connect, add and remove accounts. I have always found the service reliable and have had 100% up time. I have lots of emails and their servers have never failed me.

Inconvénients: I wish there was a package available to allow small discounts for users who have multiple accounts.

• Publié le 01/08/2017
Chris L.
Owner/Operator
Divertissement, Auto-entrepreneur

"Good overall experience"

Avantages: For someone with experience, it helps me do the job well. It's a clean interface with lots of features.

Inconvénients: Though having lots of features, It would be great to have video tutorials for each and every feature offered on the backend. Also just always make sure your offerings stay up-to-date with industry trends and the competition too. Thanks!