Avis clients sur Yardi Breeze

En savoir plus sur Yardi Breeze

Yardi Breeze est un logiciel de gestion immobilière intuitif et puissant, d'une incroyable simplicité d'utilisation, qui vous fait gagner du temps et de l'argent.

En savoir plus sur Yardi Breeze

We were lead to believe that we would be able to pay owner monthly distributions by ACH or E-check. We submitted all the required documentation.

Yardi Breeze - Notes

4,0
3,8

Yardi Breeze a reçu une note globale de 4,1 étoiles sur 5 d'après 91 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Yardi Breeze ?

Yardi Breeze Simplified Property Management

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Before switching to Yardi, I used Excel and QuickBooks to manage all properties and payments. Yardi Breeze has streamlined property management; I easily keep track of tenants and leases, maintenance requests, expenses, and vendors. And the best part is that I can do it all from anywhere! Whether I'm in the office or the field, everything is in one place.

Yardi is continuously updating to provide the best features to its users. If there is ever something I think could improve, there is a feature to give feedback, and Yardi's engineers take every suggestion into account to continue to deliver the best for the users.

il y a 3 mois

Hi Danielle, Thanks for your feedback! There's so much important detail here as well. Please keep us updated on your experience. There's still so much to come.

Adam
BizOps Senior (É.-U.)
Comptabilité, 5 001-10 000 employés

Yardi Breeze

Commentaires : As an accountant, my overall experience has been pretty uneven. When I'm trying to make a journal entry or reconcile a bank account, I find myself wishing my client was using QuickBooks. But when I'm recording an inter-entity transaction or looking at CAM charges, I'm grateful for Yardi. I just hope there is a unit within Yardi that's focused on developing the accounting side of the Breeze software, because overall it really is not up to par with respect to the rest of the industry.

Easy to list properties online for potential residents to find. Easy to set up online payment for residents. Customer support has been responsive and helpful. Some nice, innovative features on the property management side of the software.

The accounting side of the software is pretty weak and clunky compared to competitors. There's no way to set up bank feeds, so cash reconciliations are 100% manual. The way banks are paired with GL accounts is convoluted and difficult to set up and understand. You can attach documents to payables and receivables (great!) but not to general journal entries (why not?). There is no way to customize basic financial reports in the way you would in software like QuickBooks. Customer support chat feature doesn't work with my company but other companies' chat features (e.g. Intuit) work just fine. Navigation is clunky - it often takes several clicks to get where you need to go. There is a "Favorites" feature that allows you to create your own list of frequently visited areas in the software, but that in and of itself is pretty clunky and confusing, and I shouldn't have to set up favorites in well-designed software. I've had weird errors here and there that customer service couldn't explain and that were solved using a silly workaround (such as removing a couple of lines from a journal entry and putting them into a separae entry). There is no way to "hard close" your books for a given period, so there is nothing stopping a user from posting transactions into a closed period, so if you're a company that needs to get an audit, don't use Yardi. Overall, the accounting side of this software feels like a beta test - it's pretty good, but it's not quite fully baked.

il y a 2 ans

Hi Adam, Thank you for your review. We appreciate your comprehensive feedback and hope you continue to enjoy Breeze's marketing, leasing and property management functionality, as well as our customer support. In the meantime, we're constantly making improvements to our platform. That's one reason we came out with Breeze Premier earlier this year. We'll follow up with you directly, but in short, the accounting functionality you identified is missing is in fact available in Breeze Premier. Attachments to journal entries are available in Breeze and Breeze Premier, and auto-matching for bank reconciliations, custom reporting and the ability to hard close your books are available in Breeze Premier. Our customer service experts would be happy to troubleshoot why live chat is not working for you; it's a great, free feature and we want you to be able to take advantage of it. Hope this helps! Sincerely, Amy Varbel, Director Yardi Breeze amy.varbel@yardi.com

Toi
Immobilier, 201-500 employés

Great Resource for everyday use

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

It captures all of my activities and my companies activities

I don’t have any complaints at this time

Derek
Member (É.-U.)

Stay away from Yardi.

2,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : One of the worst experiences I have every had with any company. We had onboarding specialist who would not help. After telling our salesman we wanted someone else multiple times they still insisted on this person being on our calls. We never got our site up and running. Many things were told to us that never happened. It took days to get tech support to help fix any issues we had. They were very rude to talk to. When I called to ask my salesman to let me know if our contract had expired. He cussed the company and apologized. Most unprofessional call I have ever been on. This was the longest 2-3 years of my life. Glad we finally left.

It is a very powerful software that requires multiple full time people to keep the system running.

Too confusing to use. It is so complex and complicated that it is hard to figure out what all is going on. You have to make sure all the property info is correct or it will mess everything up. We had many units not get billed because the tenant went month to month, so the system quit billing. We had to go though all of our units and change the billing data to 2099. This is one of the many issues we had.

Pamela
Compliance (É.-U.)
Conseil en gestion, 11-50 employés

Yardi Breeze is surprisingly easy

4,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : I went from Yardi Voyager to Yardi Breeze the transition was fairly simple. I enjoy Yardi Breeze much better because of the help button, the classes, the chat button, and even a zoom (when needed). It is great to have all of that support.

I like the CHAT button. It is great to be able to reach out to someone when you are stuck.

Being a new company, it would have been nice to get some training on the advanced things for me. I would like to know how to do the monthly reports and so on. I had some problems finding reports. (What they were called). For example, we need to know how to pull a rent roll, we need a report showing monthly move-in and Move outs, vacancies, etc. I found them but I either had to ask or found them when I was looking for something else.

Erica
CFO (É.-U.)

Great Software!

Commentaires : My experience with Yardi Breeze has been mostly positive. I do find that when there is an issue that someone doesn't understand it take a long time to get a response. I truly believe that if you utilize your users with experience to explore new patches before launching you could head off a lot of issues. The most recent patch has created some issues that we are still trying to get fixed.

Yardi Breeze has many different functions and makes running our properties and updating our tenants very easy. The platform is easy to use and also easy to access being completely cloud based.

There are several areas that could use improvements, just small improvements that would make a big diffrence.

il y a 3 ans

Hi Erica, Thank you for your review! I'm glad Breeze has been easy for you to learn and use, but sorry that your experience hasn't been perfectly seamless. We do our best to patch 99% of issues prior to launch, but that's also why we keep a globally based IT staff on hand to help whenever necessary. Please reach out to us via live chat or call your client support team directly if you are still having issues. We want you fully operational as soon as possible. Sincerely, Amy Varbel, Director Yardi Breeze amy.varbel@yardi.com

Danielle
Director of Property Management (Canada)

Alternatives envisagées :

One stop Software that's simple to use!

The ability to have a corporate website that integrates with this software allows us to update our available units for advertising in one place. It also allows us to also easily collect and retain prospect information in one place. The chat feature is great to contact support when required.

The feature I am missing most in this software is the ability to pay vendors through the online payments option. It would also be great is this version of Yardi had the ability to be compatible with The Lift System for additional advertising requirements.

il y a 3 ans

Hi Danielle, It's great to hear that Breeze is helping you manage your marketing and leasing activities in one place. I'm also glad you mentioned the need for vendor payment options. We have new vendor management tools available with Breeze Premier, which is built on the same platform as Breeze. I'll have a colleague reach out to show you what it can do. Thanks for your feedback! Sincerely, Amy Varbel, Director Yardi Breeze amy.varbel@yardi.com

Caitlin
Immobilier, 2-10 employés

Simple but has essential features

3,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : I cannot add communication notes or change status of tenant in tenant file. I was able to do this in other Yardi software options. Importing and implementing is fairly complicated to set up. I am still deciding how I feel about Yardi Breeze.

Yardi Breeze is fairly easy to learn and has plenty of options to assist you in managing your properties. It has comprehensive reporting and simple format.

Yardi Breeze does not have a notes or memo section under tenants. I cannot select tenant under eviction as I have been able to in other Yardi Property Management software. You cannot import ledgers into tenants accounting unless you want to enter every charge and payment manually.

Marty
Immobilier, 2-10 employés

Making rental management easy for anyone!

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Past few years, I could not think of a better way to track my lease contracts without YB.

The ability to track rent, add payables and track budget, and track tenant information.

The con is that it needs to integrate with Glide or CRMLS. Other real estate platforms.

Katie
Property Director (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 11-50 employés

The most user friendly software!

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Building, implementation and daily use has been so smooth!

Yardi is easy to build and navigate. It’s extremely user friendly for all sides including tenants and staff.

While Breeze meets my current business needs I do wish there were more reporting options.

Cadie

User Friendly Software for Property Management Needs

It is genuinely the most user-friendly software I've used. Almost everything is self-explanatory and if you not, the help section will easily guide you. Plus the chat feature is a lifesaver in getting an issue resolved quickly.

There are some features that could be added, like the ability to add photos to a maintenance request, more specific reports on insurance, more customizable reports in general.

il y a 2 ans

Hi Cadie, I am genuinely pleased to hear you find Breeze to be user-friendly and self-explanatory! One thing I want to mention is that Breeze does allow you to add photos to maintenance requests. I can have a client support expert reach out to show you how. In the meantime, there are articles in the Help Center that cover maintenance requests or you can use the live chat function to get more information. We're glad to have you as a Yardi client! Thanks for the feedback. Sincerely, Amy Varbel, Director Yardi Breeze amy.varbel@yardi.com

Carol
Principal (É.-U.)
Immobilier, Auto-entrepreneur

Eagle Summit Properties LLC Yardi Advocacy

Commentaires : I love being able to quickly post all accounting elements. Again, as one gets comfortable with all the functionality, it is so efficient. I also love how being on the cloud, allows one to share the files with CPAs or Lease Administrators etc. I have hardly had to travel to any professional's offices on most accounting issues pertaining my company.

The Accounting Software for my company has been crucial. There were many parts with which to get acquainted but with the constant assistance of the Chat Widget it was incredibly incremental and learning was continual. It is like anything else one wants to master. Ten thousand dedicated hours will get you to Breeze through Breeze ;-).

There were a few glitches. I encountered one with the Receivables where I could not see them and had to manually post unable to use the Future Monthly Charges. The team was diligent in solving the issue. It was a bit intimidating to think that the data would be deleted.

il y a 2 ans

Hi Carol, There are so many kinesthetic, "hands-on" learners like you, and we wanted to accommodate everyone's learning style with our videos, Help Center and chat support. I'm happy to hear that our team was able to walk you through the software when necessary. One of the benefits of chat is that we get to hear about little issues quickly and resolve them. Please keep letting us know about your experience and keep enjoying Breeze! Thanks for the great feedback. Sincerely, Amy Varbel, Director Yardi Breeze amy.varbel@yardi.com

Robert
CEO (É.-U.)

Expand your business with Yardi Breeze

Commentaires : During this pandemic, going virtual is absolutely essential. We are an essential business and we DID NOT SKIP A BEAT when we went into shelter in place orders. As owner of the property management business I am just incredibly thankful to have finished implementation just 4 months earlier. We really lucked out on the timing.

The rent collection is most helpful feature. Reports are incredibly easy to send out to owners each month. The accounting system is extremely robust. I was able to get up and running pretty quickly. However I am still learning new features all the time.

The implementation time was very long, over a year. However, my previous setup was not able to be imported (manual system) so I understand why. Nevertheless, I would not change anything. We are very happy to be in the cloud with Yardi Breeze.

il y a 2 ans

Hi Robert, You were wise to implement online software before it was essential to do so given shelter-in-place orders. And rent collection certainly helps keep the lights on, so I'm glad Breeze has been helpful in that area. We're always here to help explain any features via live chat. Thanks for the feedback! Sincerely, Amy Varbel, Director Yardi Breeze amy.varbel@yardi.com

Paul
Officer (É.-U.)

LVPM Review

Commentaires : It is quite a long list, mostly it is about efficiency and reliability which is allowing us to grow and manage the growth without having the usual system problems that go along with that.

There are three things that stand out, Online Payments with RentCafe is very easy to set up and tenant love it, we have 100% adoption for online payments. The Owner Portal has had much bigger impact that we expected, we several owner who outside the country and in other states, having not a document repository but not having to send tons of emails, the owners can review documents on their schedule and they know where to locate agreements, insurance policies, etc. Lastly, generating monthly could be easier!

Being a long Yardi Voyager user, not having the ability to export data into Excel for custom reports or special projects is something I would really like to see.

il y a 3 ans

Hi Paul, It's great that you've been a Yardi user for so many years, and that your owners and tenants are all on board with Breeze. Since you have experience with our Voyager platform, you might be interested in exploring Breeze Premier. It's built on the same system as Breeze but includes more advanced features, such as custom reporting, that you might find of interest. Let me know if you'd like a client support expert to show you around Premier with a quick demo. Thanks for your feedback! Sincerely, Amy Varbel, Director Yardi Breeze amy.varbel@yardi.com

Patrice
Bookkeeper (É.-U.)

Yardi Breeze

Commentaires : We love that our tenants are able to pay online, this is so helpful with ones who are behind.

The transition to Yardi Breeze was so smooth. We were able to start using right away.

There were some reports that we were used to using that are not in Breeze. Also, having to add all the CAM Charges was a little hassle.

il y a 3 ans

Hi Patrice, I'm glad to hear that Breeze is working out for you and your tenants. It sounds like you may have questions about a few features. If you'd like to discuss them, I can have a client service expert reach out to you. In the meantime, we hope you continue to enjoy Breeze! Sincerely, Amy Varbel, Director Yardi Breeze amy.varbel@yardi.com

Mark
President (É.-U.)

Almost Greatness

Commentaires : Customer service is stellar and helps you thru most problems. Our big complaint is that it was launched thinking about the layman, but it was built from the mindset of an accountant, which defeats the purpose.

Ease of implementation Customer Service accessibility Cloud system Value Blank Check Writing Custom email/letter forms

Marketed and launched as a "breeze" but designed to cater to bookkeeper/accounting minded users It was also created originally as a residential platform, but they've improved on that greatly and it works fairly well with commercial. Some tasks could be made to a simpler process but can be quite tricky getting the books to work correctly. Monthly Bank Reconciliation needs a major improvement.

il y a 3 ans

Hi Mark, I'm glad to hear our customer services is everything it should be. I know accounting can be a little tricky to learn and navigate at first, especially because we have to balance sophisticated accounting procedures with the desire to produce an easy-to-use interface, and sometimes the nature of the beast is that if we oversimplify, you lose vital functionality. That said, we'd love to know about the ways we can improve. In fact, we're making upgrades, adding features and trying user-friendly improvements all the time! Bank reconciliation should work seamlessly at this point, so if it's not, please let me know what I can do to help, and I'll set you up with the appropriate representative. We hope you continue to enjoy our support. And don't hesitate to reach out with more great suggestions. Best regards, Mark Smith Yardi Breeze Director of Marketing mark.smith@yardi.com

Jessica
Director of Financial Operations (É.-U.)

Yardi Breeze Premier is a great starting point

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : I'm personally on the financial side of the company but have many years in Operations as well. Breeze has been perfect for our growing company. We have been able to efficiently run reports and maintain our properties on a daily basis. Our teams were able to learn the software easily as well.

Most of us at the company had previously used Yardi Voyager. As our company is still growing, Yardi Breeze Premier was a great point for us to start. There are many similarities to Voyager, so it was very easy to pick up. It had been some time since I had set up a property, but it was extremely easy in Breeze. The Help Center is amazing and videos are extremely helpful as well. Highly recommend!

There are some items that are not a part of Yardi Breeze that are in Voyager. This did not hinder us from being to complete what we needed, just added a few extra steps. Overall though the cons are extremely minimal.

il y a 3 mois

Hi Jessica, Thanks for your feedback, and thank you for providing so much detail! That's amazing. Please keep us updated on your experience. There's still so much to come.

Lindsey
Comptabilité, Auto-entrepreneur

Best Software for Commercial Property Management

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : YARDI is my number one choice and I have used a lot of software

YARDI is very easy to use and has everything that I need to manage both commercial and residential properties. They were very competitively priced compared to all the other software I looked at but they had many more benefits than others. I love the chat feature for help!

The tenant rent cafe through residential sometimes has problems setting up new tenants.

il y a 3 mois

Hi Lindsey, Thanks for your feedback! Keep us updated on your experience. There's still so much to come.

Linda
Operations Administrator (É.-U.)
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Great for keeping track of tenant receiveables and important lease dates

Commentaires : It's been a good product property management wise - what we had been lacking - but it falls short accounting wise. I wish there was a way to set security protocols for certain users to edit transaction in prior "closed" months. We are one owner and don't have to report to multiple clients - so editing past transactions to have clean books is a must. Reclassifying is a total pain.

Keeping track of lease dates, tenant receivables, security deposits, etc.

I really wish this was as easy to use accounting wise as QuickBooks. It really lacks a lot as far as editing transactions, playing bills from multiple accounts, etc. We are one owner with multiple properties and entities - we trade monies back and forth and find it very hard to do with Breeze alone - so many journal entries. We have to post to QB at the end of each month to keep correct records.

il y a 3 ans

Hi Linda, I'm glad to hear that Breeze's property management system is working well for you. I also appreciate your feedback on accounting. If you don't mind, I'd like to ask a client service expert to weigh in on some of your ideas. After learning more about your experience and areas of concern, we may be able to troubleshoot a few items quickly, or else introduce you to Breeze Premier, which has additional accounting functionality that may be of use to you. Thanks again for your thoughtful response. We'll be in touch soon! Sincerely, Amy Varbel, Director Yardi Breeze amy.varbel@yardi.com

Michele
Co-Founder, Co-CEO, CFO (É.-U.)
Comptabilité, 2-10 employés

Introduction and decision to use Yardi Breeze for a "out of the box" project

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : My overall experience was exceptional from the first call with the sales team to our implementation specialist. I would highly recommend Yardi Breeze.

I found the ability to customize for a project that was not a typical end user for Yardi Breeze. Considering the complexity of our project, our implementation specialist was amazing and made the process a breeze!

The main downside of the Yardi Breeze was not having the banking integration, but it was my understanding it might become available in future updates.

l’année dernière

Hi Michele, It's great to hear that your experience has been exceptional! It sounds like accounting is an important part of the software for you, so I'm glad it stands up to other accounting programs and eliminates the need for them. Thanks for the feedback! Sincerely, Amy Varbel, Director Yardi Breeze amy.varbel@yardi.com

Jocelyn
Immobilier, 2-10 employés

Breeze is so much easier to navigate

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : The staff are all very friendly and helpful and know the system really well. They know the answers to questions almost all the time or will find the answer and get back to me.

We converted from Gen2 version to Breeze and it's so much easier to use. Navigating the software is user-friendly and makes sense. It's so easy to scan rent payments on my phone for deposit and much quicker. Love that I can attach invoices to my payables so it's easy to look up later.

The chat feature on the system isn't actually available very often. Most the times when I click on it, it say it's unavailable and then you have to email. It usually takes a day to get an answer back via email.

l’année dernière

Hi Jocelyn, It's great to hear the Gen2 to Breeze upgrade went exactly as planned. We have been switching users over for exactly the reasons you state. The live chat service should be available during most working hours, but in the event that it's not, your question will go to email. I'm not sure if it's just bad timing that you're getting the chat less frequently, but we are actively growing our support team to better accommodate everyone who needs assistance. Thanks for your feedback! Sincerely, Amy Varbel, Director Yardi Breeze amy.varbel@yardi.com

Cathryn
Account Manager (Canada)

Breeze Premier Review

Commentaires : We are happy with the software

Online payments for receiving rent and sending payments

no open API to integrate other products with Yardi

Deborah
Controller (É.-U.)

Yardi Breeze By DLM

4,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : Overall breeze is very effective and efficient. It has been a great help getting all the information in the same place and in real time.

Yardi breeze is web-based and user friendly. This is the best thing to be able to access our information from anywhere.

Coming from Voyager, it seems some of the very usable features were lost. For example, the copy feature is not as user friendly as it is in voyager. It seem there are many limitations in Breeze,

il y a 3 mois

Thanks for your feedback Deborah! We're happy to hear you're getting everything you need.

Field Landman (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 10 000+ employés

All-In-One Leasing Solution for Apartment Management

Commentaires : Overall, our team loved using Yardi. It was the software we used from when we first opened and helped us lease the entire community within the span of 12-14 months. Besides the few cons listed above, the pros definitely outweighs it. I'd suggest giving Yardi a shot if you've never used it before.

Our team loved using Yardi for our lease up which was about 250 units in total. I loved how user-friendly and easy it was when it came to adding in new prospect information and also sending out marketing information to them via the software. It doesn't take very long and saved me a ton of time when it came to outbound marketing. I also loved how it typically doesn't lag out on me when I'm pulling up current and past resident information. I've worked at a property before where residents would get upset, because I wasn't able to provide them with the information they needed fast enough as the system we had would freeze all the time.

There are quite a few pop-up notifications that can occur and can be irritating at times when entering in new information. I wish there was a way to disable them or pick which notifications I'd like to pop up. There are certain fields that need to be filled in that are sometimes unnecessary. This can also slow down productivity when trying to provide prospects with the best service possible.

Brandon
Controller (É.-U.)
Comptabilité, 51-200 employés

Great product with a streamlined approach

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : The overall experience has been positive and they are a valued partner in accounting services.

A great addition to the Yardi lineup for Small to mid-sized real estate clients. Great implementation group and excellent customer service. Highly recommend this product to our clients.

Some features can go too far in-depth for some clients, but overall the best structure in an accounting program on the market.

il y a 3 mois

Hi Brandon, Thanks for your feedback! Keep us updated on your experience. There's still so much to come.