15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur Yardi Breeze

En savoir plus sur Yardi Breeze

Yardi Breeze est un logiciel de gestion immobilière intuitif et puissant, d'une incroyable simplicité d'utilisation, qui vous fait gagner du temps et de l'argent.

En savoir plus sur Yardi Breeze

It looks nice and is fairly intuitive to navigate.

It is very disorganized. The client is given a sheet, on it are the instructions to start.

Yardi Breeze - Notes

4,0
3,9
4,0

Yardi Breeze a reçu une note globale de 4,1 étoiles sur 5 d'après 198 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Yardi Breeze ?

Danielle
Danielle

Yardi Breeze Simplified Property Management

Before switching to Yardi, I used Excel and QuickBooks to manage all properties and payments. Yardi Breeze has streamlined property management; I easily keep track of tenants and leases, maintenance requests, expenses, and vendors. And the best part is that I can do it all from anywhere! Whether I'm in the office or the field, everything is in one place.

Yardi is continuously updating to provide the best features to its users. If there is ever something I think could improve, there is a feature to give feedback, and Yardi's engineers take every suggestion into account to continue to deliver the best for the users.

il y a 2 ans

Hi Danielle, Thanks for your feedback! There's so much important detail here as well. Please keep us updated on your experience. There's still so much to come.

Dee

Review 4/17/24

4,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : I personally have been fine with the new software, however it has been very difficult cleaning up all the mistakes made in the beginning because of lack of training before we went live.

Yardi Breeze has the capabilities of keeping track of tenants and maintenance while in the field.

The transition training from the old version was very lacking. We did not learn how to do alot of the transactions until after the errors caused accounting issues.

Kyle
VP Finance and operations (Canada)
Immobilier commercial, 11–50 employés

Why I chose Yardi Breeze Premier

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Very successful and very happy with the decision to move to this platform.

Ease of use and ease of navigation within the system. Ease of generating the reports

Not the most customizable product. Some functions need better integration

Bill
Owner and Broker (Canada)
Immobilier, 2–10 employés

Yardi They sell but their service sucks like there is no tomorrow. BUY IT AT YOUR PERIL

1,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Crap Crap and MORE CRAP They call put someone who can't actually do anything and then they send some instructions that I can't walk through. When I try to get through nobody calls me or answers.

Nothing - In 10 months, not one useful report. I have been ripped off but never again

SERVICE They don't have anybody there that can help me. I guess they fired all of their decent programmers

Hollie
Owner (É.-U.)

Love this Software

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : It has been great. I am a 20+ year Yardi customer and I try to move everyone to this product.

I used Yardi voyager for years and this is a slimmed down version that is more affordable. All the bells and whistles are still there.

the inability to complete credit card reconciliations, similar to the bank recs needs to get added to this software.

Jaime
Jaime
Director (Canada)

Yardi Breeze Premier is mostly functional

3,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Basic functions in Breeze all work but when you start implementing the extended features that are advertised the system starts to show inadequate QA. Several features are incomplete and while are client facing, do not work such as online applications, BC Proof of Service, Tenant Lease Signing and putting Tenant status to Notice while Month to Month. With the lack of API means that many tasks that should be automated end up being manual and takes up staff time that could better be deployed. On a daily work flow Yardi Breeze does provide fairly robust features and some that are excellent. At the time of our procurement it was the best solution available on the market.

Fairly intuitive interface Robust Accounting Component Integrates a wide breadth of functions and features into a single platform Good Chat support

Multiple features deployed non functional Some work flow processes are counter intuitive No API to integrate third party data Inconsistent UI components in some areas

Isaac
Officer (É.-U.)

Yardi Premier

3,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Yardi Premier is not easy to use for our Property managers, As experienced developer , many steps to do one transaction is not in the Favorite to many , I ran survey in our company and many told me the same.

The Icon on main page and Calendar is user friendly.

Many steps to do...for a transaction or leases. Yardi Premier is in Beta version and need more work to complete. Connectivities were not good but got better, less disconncetion these days, also refund deposit are not accurate, any easier way?

Davi

Things I love about Yardi Breeze

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : I couldn't be happier with Breeze. I use it every day and love it.

I love the ease of use, the help content, the very responsive online chat and help. REfresh is a wonderful tool and opportunity to learn on my own time and I really appreciate that it comes at no expense.

There's very few items, I could use a few more sorting columns.

Gina
Broker Property Manager (É.-U.)

Commercial Property Management

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : I'm a broker, not an accountant. Yardi Breeze was easy to understand.

User friendly, easy set-up, all the bells and whistles without the complications

Some features need to be manipulated for commercial and association use, but still functions beautifully

Kandace
Property Accountant (É.-U.)

We love Yardi Breeze

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Yardi Breeze has revolutionized our accounting and bookkeeping processes. Its intuitive interface makes it easy to manage financial transactions, track expenses, and generate comprehensive reports. The automation features have saved us countless hours, especially with recurring invoices, management fees and journal entries. The ability to customize reports (ad hoc) to suit our clients' needs has been incredibly beneficial to them for analyzing financial data and making informed decisions. Overall, Yardi Breeze has streamlined our accounting operations and improved our financial management efficiency. Our property management clients are delighted!

Automation opportunities, Customizable Reports, Financial Tracking

Steep learning curve (but once you get it, it's great!)

Carol
Principal (É.-U.)
Immobilier, Auto-entrepreneur

Eagle Summit Properties LLC Yardi Advocacy

Commentaires : I love being able to quickly post all accounting elements. Again, as one gets comfortable with all the functionality, it is so efficient. I also love how being on the cloud, allows one to share the files with CPAs or Lease Administrators etc. I have hardly had to travel to any professional's offices on most accounting issues pertaining my company.

The Accounting Software for my company has been crucial. There were many parts with which to get acquainted but with the constant assistance of the Chat Widget it was incredibly incremental and learning was continual. It is like anything else one wants to master. Ten thousand dedicated hours will get you to Breeze through Breeze ;-).

There were a few glitches. I encountered one with the Receivables where I could not see them and had to manually post unable to use the Future Monthly Charges. The team was diligent in solving the issue. It was a bit intimidating to think that the data would be deleted.

il y a 4 ans

Hi Carol, There are so many kinesthetic, "hands-on" learners like you, and we wanted to accommodate everyone's learning style with our videos, Help Center and chat support. I'm happy to hear that our team was able to walk you through the software when necessary. One of the benefits of chat is that we get to hear about little issues quickly and resolve them. Please keep letting us know about your experience and keep enjoying Breeze! Thanks for the great feedback. Sincerely, Amy Varbel, Director Yardi Breeze amy.varbel@yardi.com

Lisa
Accounting Manager (É.-U.)

Inefficient and Exhausting

Commentaires : The overall experience since day 1 of using this product has been ABSOULTELY TERRIBLE. At this point my team and I are extremely exhausted. We were very hopeful when signing that this would automate some tasks and make the multi-family side of our business much easier to maintain. However, it has been the complete opposite. Processes that were simple in previous software have become much more time consuming and inefficient. I truly believe this is an immature software and should not have been released to the public yet. Steer clear, people. Go with something else.

Breeze seems to have a nice "look" and is more user friendly to navigate. There are multiple ways to get to certain screens.

The accounting on this software is not efficient. We've ran into so many issues and nobody seems to have an answer for basic features that this software is lacking. During the sales process, we were ensured this was THE BEST software on the market for Multi-Family managers. However, Breeze does not even allow owner draws to be sent Via EFT over $25,000. We have multiple multi-family properties whose draw is consistently double or triple that amount. Breeze does NOT function in multiple tabs or windows. If we are in the middle of a process but need to go double check a number, we have to exit and start all over once verifying. Breeze also lacks the ability to split late fees or application fees with the properties, which both of the other software's we have used were capable of doing. Receipts posted in a batch do NOT post to tenants ledgers until the batch is posted, meaning we either have to have a ton of batches per day or a tenant who pays in the morning does not get that to show on their ledger until the batch is posted at the end of the day. There is no tenant credit button. If you want to issue tenant credits, you have to enter a negative charge - but the kick is that negative charges do NOT automatically apply. Meaning, each month once charges are posted you have to go search for those negative charges and manually apply them. That's IF your monthly charges post automatically. We've had two consecutive months of our automated tasks not working.

il y a 3 ans

Hi Lisa, Thank you for your feedback. With the capabilities your business seems to require, perhaps the more advanced Breeze Premier would have been the better solution. I'm going to check in with our sales and services teams to see if we can find a solution to the challenges you outlined. We will do everything in our power to make this right. Sincerely, Amy Varbel, Director Yardi Breeze amy.varbel@yardi.com

Lynn
Owner (É.-U.)
Immobilier, Auto-entrepreneur

They lie to you just like every other software company

1,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : It was awful! The one good thing I can say is my trainer was always there for me even when the time was out she did not charge me once - because she even knew how difficult the software was!You are always receiving calls and emails from them - a different account manager every time, trying to sell you something! You can tell them to stop contacting you - but they don't listen!

Nothing! There is nothing that I like about your product! It was garbage compared to AppFolio!

When I purchased this software coming from Appfolio, I was told to was very similar and developed by people who left Appfolio. That was a lie! It is nothing like it! It difficult to learn and it really should not be!I was told that all I had to do was give 30 notice at anytime! The sole purpose of why I chose them and when it came time to leave because I sold my rentals - it was a choice of paying until July or buying out the contract - The contract I was told I did not have! Just like Appfolio! The one thing I can say - is at least the software was user friendly! You ever developed this does not own RENTALS or even have working knowledge of managing them!

Lydia
Development Specialist (É.-U.)

Getting Set Up with Yardi Breeze

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Again, we are in set up, but everything has been very smooth so far. I really appreciate the helpful customer service.

We are still in the set up phase, however there are several positives I can already share about Yardi. The price is excellent - middle of the road or lower compared to other, similar software. The customer service has also been top notch. It is very clear that Yardi values and listens to customer input. So far, set up has been relatively easy. The help center is a fantastic resource.

So far, I have not had any major issues. I'm sure we will learn as we go, though.

Mary
Director of Property Management (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 2–10 employés

Could be so much better, but it's not

2,0 il y a 12 mois

Commentaires : Frustrating. Some fixes can be easy yet they don't get done. We came from Yardi so easier to stay but frustrating on a daily basis. If I could find another program I would change.

The fact that we had Yardi before and our data came over. The fact that it's web based and we can access anywhere.

There are so many things!!! If you go to a Tenant's ledger you cannot easily send them email. If you paid a check and want to change the notes you can't. Hard to enter Tenant's addresses. The program goes down an awful lot, it's down as we speak and was having issus for the last 2 days. If you have a payable to one vendor and it's from 3 properties and you pay 2 out of 3 you cannot pay the last one. You need to delete the entire payable to ake out that one. If you delete a check the check number is deleted as well. So when doing a bank rec you don't know what happened to that check number. We cannot use the "apply pre-payments button' because breeze chooses what to pay instead of us. You cannot just print a report everything must be put into PDF first, what a waste of key strokes! Formatting checks, why can't there be a format for all checks?? You have to do each bank account individually! If you want to print a Tenant ledger and you choose "add additional occupants" the letter is addressed to "The occupants of" How unprofessional is that!!! Why can't it list the names. This seems to me to be an easy fix, yet you don't fix it. Why can't you show the Tenant's rent on their main screen you have to make another key stoke to go to the ledger to find out there rent. Shall I go on???

Marty
Licensed Real Estate Advisor (É.-U.)

Best software !

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : My experience with Yardi Breeze has been a solid 10/10. This platform has truly impressed me in various ways: User-Friendly Interface: Yardi Breeze's interface is incredibly intuitive. Whether I'm a property management veteran or just starting out, it's easy to navigate and use, which has made my work a lot smoother. Productivity Enhancement: The dashboard is a productivity powerhouse. It covers an extensive range of property management tasks, from tenant screening to financial reporting. This comprehensive feature set has allowed me to centralize my operations, saving time and making me more efficient. Automation Excellence: The automation features have been a game-changer. They've minimized manual work and reduced the risk of errors, making my day-to-day tasks more efficient and hassle-free. Customizable Dashboard: The ability to personalize the dashboard to suit my specific needs is a standout feature. I can focus on the tasks and information that matter most to me, which has streamlined my workflow. Outstanding Support: Yardi Breeze's customer support and training resources are top-notch. They've been instrumental in helping me maximize the platform's potential. Scalability and Integration: Yardi Breeze is adaptable, catering to businesses of different sizes. It seamlessly integrates with other systems and services, allowing me to grow my property management operations. In sum, my experience with Yardi Breeze has been nothing short of exceptional. It's made my property management tasks easier, more efficient, and highly productive. A solid 10/10 rating is well-deserved.

What I appreciate the most is its combination of ease of use and the productivity it offers through its dashboard. The intuitive user interface and clean design make navigating and using the platform a breeze, whether you're new to property management or experienced in the field. It's very user-friendly. Moreover, the platform's comprehensive set of features covers a wide range of property management tasks, from tenant screening to financial reporting. This versatility allows me to centralize and streamline my property management processes, which significantly boosts productivity. The automation features are a game-changer, as they help me reduce manual work and the associated risk of errors. This, in turn, makes my daily tasks more efficient and frees up my time for other important activities. The ability to customize the dashboard is another standout feature. I can tailor it to display the information and tasks that are most relevant to my specific needs, making it highly efficient for my day-to-day work. Yardi Breeze's excellent customer support and training resources ensure that I can make the most of the platform, and the scalability and integration options mean that it can grow with my business. In a nutshell, what I like most about Yardi Breeze is that it provides a professional, user-friendly, and efficient solution for property management, making my job easier and more productive.

I have no cons. I don't know how to reply to this question.

Mark
President (É.-U.)
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Almost Greatness

Commentaires : Customer service is stellar and helps you thru most problems. Our big complaint is that it was launched thinking about the layman, but it was built from the mindset of an accountant, which defeats the purpose.

Ease of implementation Customer Service accessibility Cloud system Value Blank Check Writing Custom email/letter forms

Marketed and launched as a "breeze" but designed to cater to bookkeeper/accounting minded users It was also created originally as a residential platform, but they've improved on that greatly and it works fairly well with commercial. Some tasks could be made to a simpler process but can be quite tricky getting the books to work correctly. Monthly Bank Reconciliation needs a major improvement.

il y a 5 ans

Hi Mark, I'm glad to hear our customer services is everything it should be. I know accounting can be a little tricky to learn and navigate at first, especially because we have to balance sophisticated accounting procedures with the desire to produce an easy-to-use interface, and sometimes the nature of the beast is that if we oversimplify, you lose vital functionality. That said, we'd love to know about the ways we can improve. In fact, we're making upgrades, adding features and trying user-friendly improvements all the time! Bank reconciliation should work seamlessly at this point, so if it's not, please let me know what I can do to help, and I'll set you up with the appropriate representative. We hope you continue to enjoy our support. And don't hesitate to reach out with more great suggestions. Best regards, Mark Smith Yardi Breeze Director of Marketing mark.smith@yardi.com

Nicki
Office Manager, Bookeeper (É.-U.)

Ok product

4,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : More frustrating than anything. When things work, it is great. But if the system decides to error, or treat an action different on this particular day, it is hard to fix. Chat is available, however, there are a few people that do not listen and do not seem to know what they are doing. It would have been nice to get more training in the beginning. We had to stumble through at the start. Yes, there are videos, but if you watch those first, most of them don't make sense as you have not dealt with the system yet.

The multiple options it gives. There are many ways to set up an account to your specific needs or rules. There are also many ways to run reports and find information.

The inconsistency. An action can be taken and done in the same way with the same situation and produce different results. The system just seems to decide to treat it this way one day and the next, it is different. Certain functions will work one day, such as changing a transaction date, then the next time we go and try it, there is an error and has to be escalated to be fixed.

Linda
Operations Administrator (É.-U.)
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Great for keeping track of tenant receiveables and important lease dates

Commentaires : It's been a good product property management wise - what we had been lacking - but it falls short accounting wise. I wish there was a way to set security protocols for certain users to edit transaction in prior "closed" months. We are one owner and don't have to report to multiple clients - so editing past transactions to have clean books is a must. Reclassifying is a total pain.

Keeping track of lease dates, tenant receivables, security deposits, etc.

I really wish this was as easy to use accounting wise as QuickBooks. It really lacks a lot as far as editing transactions, playing bills from multiple accounts, etc. We are one owner with multiple properties and entities - we trade monies back and forth and find it very hard to do with Breeze alone - so many journal entries. We have to post to QB at the end of each month to keep correct records.

il y a 4 ans

Hi Linda, I'm glad to hear that Breeze's property management system is working well for you. I also appreciate your feedback on accounting. If you don't mind, I'd like to ask a client service expert to weigh in on some of your ideas. After learning more about your experience and areas of concern, we may be able to troubleshoot a few items quickly, or else introduce you to Breeze Premier, which has additional accounting functionality that may be of use to you. Thanks again for your thoughtful response. We'll be in touch soon! Sincerely, Amy Varbel, Director Yardi Breeze amy.varbel@yardi.com

Andrew
CTO (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 2–10 employés

Yardi, a barely functional property management software

2,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : It seems that whoever made this software has never tried it for property management. On paper it checks all the boxes, in practice it's probably one of the worst softwares I've had to interface with. I've time and time again suggested improvements, but the improvements they make literally could be done in 1 hour by any competent software engineer but it takes literally months for a single feature to be pushed out

I like that I can store all my property and tenant data in a database

1. Cannot use property inspection tool, because you can't zoom in on photos for move in move out inspections. 2. Rentcafe has terrible user interface, I am essentially tech support for tenants because the portal is confusing 3. Cannot work in Yardi in 2+ windows/tabs simultaneously 4. Cannot track employees changing a RENTAL amount. Absolutely NO TRACEABILITY FOR THIS. Hope you have honest employees 5. The chat support is very unknowledgeable, 9/10 times I have to wait for them to find the answer from their superior or someone else, which usually takes 2+ days 6. Rentcafe is garbage, I literally could not even apply for a unit on rentcafe, in fact rentcafe shows occupied units as available. BUGGY

Julee
Property Manager (Canada)

One Year in with Yardi

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Our company is approaching our first year in business, we chose Yardi because it checked off all the boxes in what we were looking for in our software. So far our experience has been great. We had detailed setup meetings scheduled which helped us get trained on all areas. Upon launching we had all he tools and training that set us up for success. The platform is very user friendly and any time any questions arise the chat/email option is extremely helpful in getting out questions answered. Overall we are extremely happy with our Yardi experience and look forward to continuing working with them in the future as our business grows.

We really love how Yardi Breeze is so user friendly, everything is laid out in such a way that even if it is your first time trying it, it is easily explained. It's very easy to track payments, tenants, reporting, etc.

There are a few options that aren't yet available to Canadian users (ie insurance) that would be nice to be able to offer to our tenants. There are also a few options offered by Voyager that are not available too Breeze users which would be extremely helpful to have access to.

Pamela
President/Principal Broker (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 2–10 employés

Yardi user since the DOS version!`

Commentaires : Overall we are more satisfied than disappointed with the product. I do believe that they are trying to "evolve" as time goes by with users "suggestions". It is my hope that the software engineers are "listening" :o)

Love the web based options. Owner EFT distributions, email and "owner portal" reporting, tenant statements with the ability to email. This program is functionally similar to Yardi Professional which we used for over 20 years. It was tough to make the switch due to the fact that YP was a workhorse, but having all of the web capabilities to bring us into the "21st Century" was a GREAT move! Especially with the current COVID-19 crisis - we were able to have some of our employees work from home! If we "had" to, we would have been able to totally function remotely.

I don't like the time it takes for the EFT's to hit our owner's accounts (5 banking days). I also do not like the fact that the company Logo and company information are not provided on the cover page of the monthly report packages. I have made several comments about this (I've had owner "complaints" as there is no contact information on the package for when they supply them to their tax professionals - this is "not" a professional look for our company). Not being able to "toggle" between different screens (which we could do in a very "old" program was a surprise to us!).

il y a 4 ans

Hi Pamela, It's incredible that you've been with us since the beginning. You could probably teach a class on Yardi property management software by now! Also, that's wonderful news about your team using Breeze remotely without a hitch. It's so important to be able to do that right now. We will certainly pass your other notes along to our development team. Your suggestions are always welcome. Thanks for your feedback! Sincerely, Amy Varbel, Director Yardi Breeze amy.varbel@yardi.com

Derek
Member (É.-U.)

Stay away from Yardi.

Commentaires : One of the worst experiences I have every had with any company. We had onboarding specialist who would not help. After telling our salesman we wanted someone else multiple times they still insisted on this person being on our calls. We never got our site up and running. Many things were told to us that never happened. It took days to get tech support to help fix any issues we had. They were very rude to talk to. When I called to ask my salesman to let me know if our contract had expired. He cussed the company and apologized. Most unprofessional call I have ever been on. This was the longest 2-3 years of my life. Glad we finally left.

It is a very powerful software that requires multiple full time people to keep the system running.

Too confusing to use. It is so complex and complicated that it is hard to figure out what all is going on. You have to make sure all the property info is correct or it will mess everything up. We had many units not get billed because the tenant went month to month, so the system quit billing. We had to go though all of our units and change the billing data to 2099. This is one of the many issues we had.

l’année dernière

Derek, we are very sorry that you had a poor experience. Even though you've already left, we'll investigate this issue internally as this is not up to our customer service standards.

Erica
Accounting Coordinator (É.-U.)

A Nightmare Thus Far

Commentaires : My company had the worst experience onboarding our properties to Yardi and getting everything up and running. Our Yardi support staff might as well have been nonexistent during this onboarding process. After onboarding, we found issue after issue with many aspects of the software. Just the other day, the system was down for a whole DAY for most of our staff. Auto charges are not automated. Once an invoice has been rejected, it is unable to be deleted (I guess it just sits in the system until the end of time?). When entering data into data entry boxes (such as properties/charge codes/GL accounts/etc.), a lot of times nothing pops up like it should when you start typing and you end up having to manually scroll through dozens and dozens of items to find the one you are looking for. Overall, this software did not meet our expectations and has been extremely disappointing to us all.

The live training webinars are informative and helpful. The layout is pleasing to the eye.

There are a LOT of bugs that need to be fixed. Customer service is poor.

il y a 3 ans

Hi Erica, Thank you for your feedback. You laid out a number of issues that deserve attention, so I have reached out to our support team to make sure you get the help you need to make sure the program is set up and working properly. We'll do everything we can to make this right by you. Sincerely, Amy Varbel, Director Yardi Breeze amy.varbel@yardi.com

Gigi
Controller (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 2–10 employés

Yardi as an accounting tool

4,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : I have had to learn it on the fly with no instruction. The online training is OK but the folks doing the training are not accountants and don't provide all the answers to basic questions. Yardi has a few"quirks" that are not listed under "help." This requires an online chat - online chat is very good - when someone is there. Leaving a message via chat is useless.

My favorite feature about YARDI is the check printing feature. No more preprinted checks are required.

I cannot run reports that are date driven. Financial Statements are only at the end of the month.