Amazed at the number of affordable features, ease of use, interweaving of apps, & flexibility.

Publié le 17/01/2018
Jolene U.
Coach
Support client

Avantages: Affordable. Flexible. Growing. Feature rich. The business owner and their end user are well-considered through out. It's clear Invanto did their homework and works hard to bring incredible value. I am grateful to have this suite of apps without investing money I don't have just to get started. Invanto is a newer company with an incredible suite of versatile & valuable offerings to help small businesses. They have clearly thought through a number of options that people like me might need. And they listen to feedback suggestions, while keeping an eye on business plan, which I admire. Their service has been great. By understanding it's a newer company, my expectations are set to watch them grow. The instructional videos on YouTube are a huge help too! Invanto makes it easy for thought leaders and entrepreneurs to get started quickly. Invanto is a newer company with an incredible suite of versatile & valuable offerings to help small businesses.

Inconvénients: Understanding whether to choose Membership Factory or CoachRack is a little tricky. There is a super helpful blog post to help you think through it. It would help to see a visual walk through from an end user's perspective for each app. Especially, with examples of how the apps could be used in different scenarios. This may be something users of similar sites are already familiar with, but I'm not. I like to see demos of sites, as a walkthrough or for testing purposes, so I can make the best decisions. Hopefully, this will happen in the future and I look forward to getting help via the forums or FB group. So, not really a con. Just something I personally find helpful. Overall, I LOVE LOVE LOVE Invanto and am extremely happy to have this option as an alternative to the expensive options out there.

Great membership and course delivery software! Invanto has become the host for all of my products.

Publié le 18/01/2018
Natalie marie C.
Brilliant Business Coach
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Invanto has a beautiful interface and layout. The membership and course areas are easy to navigate and just make you look good to your customers. I love all of the features they have to offer right now and am excited for what they have coming down the pipeline. Their vision of being an all-in-one marketing platform had me on board instantly. They have become my new home for all of my courses and with their professional looking store front, it's easy for customers to look through and buy other courses I have to offer. I have made more sales since moving to Invanto than I have on any other platform and my customers love it!

Inconvénients: Because this is a newer software there are some bugs that are being worked through and lots of improvements being made. For example, at the time of this review, they do not have API integration set up, but it's coming down the pipeline. However, the team at Invanto is incredibly responsive and helpful. They quickly fix glitches that are found and are so open to feature requests. Including my nagging on getting the API integration done. They welcome their customer's feedback to help make the platform better. Which is good, because they are probably sick of hearing about me asking for the API integration and yet are still incredibly helpful and friendly. I understand that no software is perfect, so I'm patient because I see their quick growth, improvements and potential.

We left our platform of a long time for Invanto

Publié le 12/01/2018
Mgr of Client Education and Inside Implementation
Logiciels, 501-1 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Put our courses online quickly and easily. You can't make money if your product (courses) aren't available to customers.

Avantages: It is easy to use. I was able to open it up and get started right away without reading anything. Building my course in Invanto was fast and easy. Time is money so you don't want to be wasting time trying to build a course, you want to stand your course up quickly and without a lot of frustration. Let me correct that, you want to stand your course up quickly without ANY frustration. It is constantly improving. Unlike our old platform which was static you get what they have Invanto is constantly improving. You and others in the Invanto community want a feature, tell Invanto and they get right on it and build it. Seriously, very few software companies are this responsive to their customers. Usually, you get what they build. In this case they build what you need. It is very professional. The end result is professional looking. When your reputation is on the line you can't have your platform look like a third-grader built it. You can't have it look like it was built back in the day before the mouse was a common computer tool. It must take advantage of all that new technology has to offer and Invanto does this very well.

Inconvénients: It could have a better help sections and videos on how to do things. I think they are busy constantly improving the software and forget to create help documentation. But, as I said in the Pros section it is pretty easy to figure out.

Many businesses, a single platform

Publié le 24/07/2018
Mavares P.
Docente Universitario
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Create your own business scheme easily

Avantages: "Internet is here to stay ..." There is no doubt that, what at first looked like a medium, among others, to share information, has become, at present, the greatest development in terms of technology. , not having presence in the network, implies, in many cases, not existing. Platforms like Invanto allow us to create online courses, as well as sites that are characterized by having a membership, as well as many other tools to place your business in the 21st century. From the smallest and most peculiar business idea, to big developments in real estate, or from the health sector, without leaving aside educational institutions, and many other services, they can now share skills and knowledge with everyone, in a way quick and simple
Do you need to get quick profits on your menbrake scheme? or create your own fully communicative learning professional structure and have mock tests? Or businesses that provide incentives through rewards? Or simply market all kinds of technology in a simple way?

Inconvénients: By its very nature, platforms like these are in constant development, overcoming failures and expanding the capabilities of the tools, in order to meet the needs of all its users, therefore, the tutorial videos or technical assistance in Real time, would allow people who are not related to this type of tools, to take full advantage of each of the possibilities offered by the platforms, fortunately, the support team, in a friendly and quick, manages to solve the doubts that may arise in the development of each of the business units.

Never has launching a membership site been so easy!

Publié le 19/01/2018
Traci S.
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: I love that the software makes organizing vast amounts of content simple and that I can take the tech development off my plate. When working with learners who aren't super tech savvy, it's especially important that the platform provides an intuitive learner experience. I have found Invanto to be great at this and with a few modifications that are in development, it's only going to get better!

Inconvénients: As with all growing tools, there are still kinks to work out. I dislike having each membership option on its own order link. It doesn't allow me the option of offering both annual and monthly memberships to the same buyer. I have also experienced issues with the static pages. They continually have issues. It's hard to troubleshoot. I also found the domain mapping to be difficult. I have tried multiple times without success. The support is phenomenal, however. The only other issue is the lack of guidance on the customization aspects. It would be a simple fix to include a guide that explained what all the color options would change, what picture dimensions to load, etc.

The go to all in one tool

Publié le 06/11/2018
Beverley T.
Social Media Strategist & Consultant
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I just launched my online learning store with it. After playing around with the each of the different apps/tools, it's become more intuitive to me and I feel a lot more confident in using it. The customer support is great too!

Avantages: You just have to log into ONE place and you can have access to all your online membership/learning/affiliate tools. For the longest time I was trying to find something like Invanto, but other platforms were always missing one or two things I needed, so glad I discovered this tool.

Inconvénients: The one thing I'm not a huge fan of is if you're a beginner at using the internet or even just like, not knowing what certain terms are, it can be difficult to set up. That being said, over time they have developed some great guides to read over for help. It was confusing as to what the differences were between Membership and Coachrank.

Quick and easy way to get the job done!

Adam C.
Design, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: My clients get a great product and it is simple for me to setup for them.

Avantages: Love how easy it is to find the tools I need for my clients and implement them immediately. The problem is normally when I travel for work and am not in the same area as my clients.

Inconvénients: I wish there was a better way to have my clients buy software and share their login with me or give me admin access to their account. They need ownership I do not. I just need to work with the tools they provide me.

A great experience, very powerful platform. Takes care of my course and membership needs.

Victor bustillos G.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Finally was able to launch my membership site. My clients are very happy.

Avantages: Have to say i enjoy using the invanto platform as it brings me an easy way to create and feed my courses and value content to my members. Its Very easy to add and edit courses. Has Good payment gateways.
It just does everything well. Rest assured if you use the Invanto Platform you will not miss any of the alternatives out there. And it is a great value for everything it does including:
Drip Content
Free Trials
Memberships
Gamification
Great User Experience for my members
So is you go with this option you will not be dissapointed. The support is amazing and they have a very active facebook group. Your queries will not go unanswered. And theres plenty of support and good feedback from the founders.

Inconvénients: Minor issues like not having a reference for the optimal image size of hero and banner image. Takes a while to figure out on your own. It has examples and a course on building courses on the platform but i would like more of this kind of value. A better onboarding experience perhaps.

From membership platform to sales, the creation of courses, marketing, INVANTO offers this services!

Publié le 07/03/2018
Maria I.
Freelancer
Support client

Avantages: Crazy customer support, you can begin from the ground up even if your a newbie, there are complete tutorials and great customer support. Plus the site gives you inspiration in every page, simple quotes to keep you going.

Inconvénients: The site's color is too much on the light side, my preference is on the vivid side. The free trial gives so much value that you think twice if the premium will give more, and it does!

Learning curve, but works well

Course Creator and Coach/Mentor, The Publicity Workshop
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Allows me to easily upload course materials, and organize it for students, and handles back end work like accepting payment, email, etc.

Avantages: I've been a customer of Invanto for about a year, and they are continually improving the platform, and are very repsponsive to customer suggestions, which I really like. Right now I'm using it for a publicity class I'm teaching, and in the next year or so, I'll be building out a membership site with the software.

Inconvénients: There has been a bit of a learning curve in getting it set up and working well, and there are still more features I'd like to see in regard to accepting free students, but not for a free class. (As in, if I have students who have paid for an in-person workshop, and I want to give them free access to what is otherwise a paid course, I have to jump through hoops to figure out how to make that work. But all in all, it looks like the platform is headed in the right direction.

Invanto is a half-baked product and the owner is prone to break promises.

Publié le 14/09/2018
Médias de diffusion, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: The Invanto platform as it stands today is half-baked. My strong recommendation is to stay clear of Invanto or any lucrative offer the owner tosses at you.

Avantages: The promise of several apps at one place working in symphony.

Inconvénients: We gotta know about Invanto platform in 7/2017 at AppSumo. The founder sounded extremely enthusiastic during the life time deal. He promised all future apps with all features would be available for 7/2017 AppSumo buyers. The only thing not available was Invanto whitelabel which was later made part of AppSumo BriefCase Pro plan. In a year that followed, he couldn't deliver a single functionality in a proper #polished# manner. Even the most basic features that he promised will #arrive in few months# have not seen the light of the day. Now it is 9/2018, he played a new trick and has reneged on all promises that were made an year back. Several basic features like Zapier , independent Testnia papers that he promised earlier were #arriving in few months# have been transitioned into a new #top-tier# that he created on the fly. The most disturbing thing is that he continued rehashing the entire year that Zapier and independent Testnia papers would arrive soon and you will be able to sell test papers. Now he arm-twisted all the life time deal owners to jump onto the new subscription based top-tier within 3 days or else risk to lose what he committed earlier. Tonnes of people were kicked out of his FB group when they protested against his decisions. On searching more about him we gotta know , he has thrown such antics in the past too with JVZoo/SiteManPro and has broken promises by not delivering the promised apps or by not paying commission to partners/affiliates.

I really like Invanto. They've got great customer service and are regularly adding new features.

Jessica L.
Médias en ligne, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I get to have a fully functioning membership portal and course content portal that works.

Avantages: They have great customer service and do their best to help you on the livechat support or via Skype. The functionality is great for my members - they love that they can track their progress in courses and the memberships that I run - and I love being able to drip feed content and manage accounts

Inconvénients: It still has a few issues; sometimes accounts expire despite being set up for lifetime access and people cannot manage their own payment details which is difficult when you run a thriving membership site. People need to be able to update their own card details.

Amazing Value From Deep and The Team!

Gary O.
Growth Hacker
Support client

Avantages: I love the fact that it is such a complete toolkit for the digital entrepreneur. The founding team are real trailblazers and are 100% committed to customer service. Deep and his team are insanely ambitious and have successfully proved early doubters wrong by developing all three current apps at an insane pace! The Facebook community is thriving and is full of inspired, innovative helpful people!

Inconvénients: It can be slightly confusing and overcomplicated at times however Deep and the team work hard to support users via livechat, email and the Facebook support group. They have had some issues with infastructure but this is solely down to the fact that this platform has become really popular in an incredibly short space of time. Deep and the founding team work 24/7 to fix bugs and develop new features. The overall suite is still im development and waiting for the other modules to launch but if what i have seen so far it wiil be worth the wait.

Serves its purpose very well. Product is designed greatly for online courses or membership sites.

Aris J.
Managing Director
13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Cost savings in platform development and maintenance.

Avantages: I like the ease of setting up online courses. We needed this type of a software to avoid development expense to create an online school. Invanto gave us the platform we need to create the online school with a premium membership site.

Inconvénients: Sometimes it does become overwhelming - you just have to take a step back and look at your process so it does not get confusing. Simple platform to use.

This company has great potential and it shows through the quality of the product.

Joanne B.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I have used a lot of software of this type. This has been the easiest and makes the most sense to both the user (student) and the owner. The software grows with you

Avantages: The potential. The dashboard housing what I need at my fingertips. The updates are frequent and the company keeps us abreast of updates. The various apps being built compliment each other.

Inconvénients: The lack of video tutorials, especially for the new apps or newly updated apps. We have to figure out how to use it. Part of the software are very user friendly while others require a higher technical skill without supporting tutorials.

As yet I have not implemented use of this product while it's being developed to the point i need.

Publié le 16/01/2018
Zachariah K.
Editor
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: It is soon going to be the entire platform for my latest business. I have already recommended it to others who can use the current features. It is also reasonably priced (very good) for what you get (and will get).

Avantages: The potential. I see a very good potential use of the product to further my business and that is why i bought it a while back. Soon these features will open up and i will be able to put together a complete package using only one piece of software/product and it is all kind of fool proofed so that even folks like me can use it without too much technical knowledge. The tutorials. They have not held back on tutorials (online) which you can watch. The development team tend to respond swiftly to the community.

Inconvénients: It is taking a long time to get exactly where i need it to be (others are using the current features and loving it). However, as more people sign up and as time goes by it is getting closer and closer so, i am being patient.

Best membership portal at an affordable cost

Publié le 22/03/2018
Naveen D.
Visual Designer
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: They have many native apps which are going to get integrated with Invanto which will make them more valuable to use.

Avantages: Are you a teacher/ instructor/ educator? or do you need a membership platform where you can sell your courses? Invanto is an awesome platform which you can use to host your videos and create membership websites to help spread your course.

Inconvénients: It is still small and It is going to be big. There are quite a few bugs in the platform but the team behind Invanto solves the problems swiftly.

A Good could be amazing

Ale R.
Editor
Presse écrite, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Time saving, and all in one.

Avantages: I choose invanto because the price, and by my experience is very good. I use for training my team for my magazine https://www.somosmamas.com.ar/ With all inbuild features save me time and money. They have alot of options, very quickly to setup the course or training and go up and running. All my employees who take the training love it. Is a plataform you can use for sell course, give rewards or inhouse training.

Inconvénients: I dont like the student management system, (add/delete student) The admin ui could be better, sometimes is really hard to make simple stuff. A would like they add more process payment.
Another silly issue, the url for the schools are insanly long so people forget the url.

Great tool for online marketers!

Brent B.
Founder | Social Media Strategist | SEO Expert
Support client

Avantages: My staff enjoys the ease of use regarding course creation. Compared to most other alternatives, we've found that it offers the widest range of features for a reasonable cost.

Inconvénients: It is a bit complicated to learn, but its very intuitive once you get going. They could improve the various connections between modules; however this is on their roadmap, so its not a big deal.

Member Factory

Publié le 24/07/2019
Chandeep C.
Product Creator

Commentaires: Amazing experience.

Avantages: Amazing Software. For me I have tried other similar Software but nothing compares to this. So easy to use and functionality no flaws to be honest. Loads vert fast and has a great Facebook group. The Customer Support helps me and is very fast in responding within minutes.

Inconvénients: Buttons. Buttons could be improved for easy of use.

I use Invato only second to Amazon for things purchased on the net. Best place for WordPress.

Publié le 15/01/2018
Paul B.
VP of Operations
13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: The best place to shop for WordPress theme. Very well trusted.

Avantages: The best WordPress themes and theme authors can be found on Invanto. Every sing theme I've ever used for a site was bought on ThemeForrest.

Inconvénients: No real cons other than support licenses are time based - i.e. six or twelve months vs permanent. I find all of the pricing on Invanto fair but renewing support for multiple items can add up.

One program that covers a lot of needs

Publié le 03/07/2018
Jovanhanna T.
The Spiritual Love Coach and Healer
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: I like that this integrates LMS, with a membership portal, digital products, and a reward system. It offers a lot all in one place. I love the concept of the membership and classroom portal. I got it because it's something that I want to create for my business. I got it at a great price when it was first released. The pricing is affordable, and it allows for growth.

Inconvénients: I haven't gotten my head around how to set it up. It's still a fairly new program and they are adding to it and improving. I would say right out the box it's not exactly user friendly, but that is more of a personal thing. Having better tutorials would be a big help here. Otherwise I think this is great it's just what I needed formy business.

It's a one stop shop for anyone who needs to set up an online membership or e-learning school ASAP!

Phil H.
Digital Strategist
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: The main benefit is that I can very quickly create a fully (or at least operationally viable) set up membership / e-learning site with most or nearly all the bells and whistles that other apps offer - but at a fraction of the cost and effort.

Avantages: I like that once you log in to your account / dashboard, ALL of the apps are there at your fingertips and with very little webdev knowledge and some quick tutorials all of the apps are connected with each other - they integrate far more easily that attempting to create all of those connections manually or even worse - blindly through experimenting with apps out there from different companies.

Inconvénients: I think that the features are great, but they haven't been fully processed out all the details - in a way (at least to me) that makes for a 100% seamless and 0% frustrating experience, especially in the initial set up. If you are brand new to webdev or wordpress - you're likely going to struggle some in the set up and beginning ... but I do believe that the team is planning on continuing to expand their online knowledge base for users.

I'm just starting out with a membership site and ongoing monthly group. This software is helping!

Laura D.
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: The most important benefit is the peace of mind knowing that the all the tools to run my courses and membership groups are in one place. I purchased this because I knew I'd be adding courses and because someone I trust recommended the software. These two things combined helped me know that I'd have the tools I'd need when I was ready to go live with my course and group!

Avantages: The integrated nature of the software allowed me to take the next step in my business without panicking about how I would manage the technology piece. This allows me to focus more on my content which is what makes my offerings unique. It saves me time of having to figure out how to connect different applications that do only one piece of the project. (And eliminates my fear that I won't be able to do it!) Online training modules are also helpful for getting up and running.

Inconvénients: It's software and there's still a learning curve. However, Invanto makes that as easy as possible with their online academy. The Invanto Community is also a great place to find ways that others have solved problems and by looking at solutions get ideas for new ways to use the software.

Fantastic

Publié le 12/01/2018
Photis M.
Marketing

Commentaires: Practicality.

Avantages: Simplicity. I liked the way everything falls into place. Also, there are plenty of helpful material that helps you start working and integrating right away.

Inconvénients: Variety. I would like if it had a variety to design. This may sound unnecessary but to marketers even the possibility to change colors on a font matters.