Next level technology with incredible customer service

Publié le 22/05/2019
Jamie M.
Pétrole et énergies, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: In-call esignature allows us to introduce a customer to our offering, fill in contract information fields and send a signature request in a text message all while on a single phone call. The process is seamless and very similar to an interaction you would have with a friend/family member where you are talking and sharing pictures via text while on a call. It’s natural, easy and quick. Comparing this to needing to send a link or a document in an email, this is light years ahead of anything else on the market.

Avantages: If sending emails and links for esignature is 1.0, Lightico is 2.0! They truly are the future of document completion. I did extensive research looking for a method for my call center to fill in and have customers sign contracts while on the phone. Nothing is easier than Lightico. This product works with the technology of today - mobile, messaging, etc. Secondly, the Lightico staff is amazing. The white glove support you get is exceptional. I have worked with very friendly individuals who genuinely want to understand your unique business model and needs. They work diligently to make sure they are providing the best service possibly to make you successful.

Inconvénients: So far I haven’t found anything in my scope of work where Lightico is lacking. They have done a great job listening to their customers and creating a product to meet their needs.

envoyé par Lightico le 23/05/2019

Jamie! Thrilled to have you as a customer and looking forward to being a driver in your continued growth!

Revolutionary solution! Our fax is useless now :)

Publié le 29/06/2017
Oz B.
COO
Produits alimentaires, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: What I liked most about the software is the speed in which I can get my franchisees to sign orders and procedures in real time. It's batch sending API's also let us reduce our call number via almost 80%!! Half of the files are signed with no human involvement, and the other half are signed with the Lightico awesome interface while we speak with the franchisee! I also send videos during the call that explain how to use our different machineries as a bonus :)

Inconvénients: Don't have bad things to say. I really love their solution. I would expect their payment solution to work with more payment providers though. They support only 3 providers with native integration.

envoyé par Lightico le 29/06/2017

Thanks Oz for your business and your review

Simply simple and fun!

Publié le 29/06/2017
Menashe D.
Assurance, 13-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: I'm an insurance agency owner and we use Lightico for every sales and service interaction. What i like most about the software is it's simplicity and diversity. It lets me collect identification documents from customers, share price comparisons and e-sign all the documents in real-time while on the phone with our customers! We have almost no need for followup calls any more and chasing customers for signatures.

Inconvénients: I would expect a full integration to my dropbox so all the signed documents will be stored there for long term backup under my watch. But i understood this is on the roadmap for end of 2017 so for the meanwhile i store everything on my email server (it is also stored on the Lightico app.

envoyé par Lightico le 29/06/2017

Thank you Menashe. We value your review.

Finally the product that managed to kill the FAX!

Publié le 28/06/2017
Amitai A.
CTO/COO
Produits alimentaires, 51-200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Improving sales rusults by making complicated and long processes easier and faster to both the representative and the customer.

Avantages: Easy to use, Simple integration, Quick adoption.
Helps to improve sales rusults by making complicated and long processes easier and faster to both the representative and the customer.
Simply elevating sales and customer service to a whole new level!

envoyé par Lightico le 29/06/2017

Amitai, we appreciate your review and your ongoing partnership.

The real-time interaction and signing is vital to our business

Publié le 04/07/2017
Benjamin M.
Sales
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: higher sales, better support, saving time and money

Avantages: Seems lightico company brought a very positive disturbing technology in the space of e-signing. Real-time interaction, ease of use, rapid deployment, best ROI.

Inconvénients: out of the box integration. The service evolves rapidly thus integration to other systems in the organization needs to enhanced.

envoyé par Lightico le 04/07/2017

Benjamin thank you for your comments. Glad to be a part of your success.

My experience with Lightico

Publié le 17/03/2019
David C.
Conseil en gestion, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I use Lightico to send contracts to my clients and get them signed while I’m still on the call with them.
It literally takes 2 min to get a contract signed and eliminates chasing the customer like I used to when I sent the contract by email.
Lightico’s customer service is the best

Avantages: Extremely easy to use and my clients love the UX

Inconvénients: I have to cons. Very simple use and user friendly

Works great for our insurance and real estate business.

Publié le 08/12/2017
Debbie C.
Broker
Support client

Avantages: Quick, easy, helps our clients and they all love it. It expedites our sales transaction and policy change authorization process to seconds and saves postage.

envoyé par Lightico le 11/12/2017

Thank you Debbie. We are happy your team is getting such great value.

Simplicity at its finest

Publié le 10/03/2019
Export & Import Manager
Appareils médicaux, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: How easy it's to use from the cell phone.

Inconvénients: It's challenging signing with my finger when I am used to using a pen