15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur isolved

Plateforme HCM exhaustive et entièrement évolutive adaptée aux employeurs en PME.

En savoir plus sur isolved

The direct deposit feature is priceless. This has saved us a load of time.

Netsuite is a bottomless pit of despair. Getting help shouldn't be so hard.

isolved - Notes

3,7
3,9

isolved a reçu une note globale de 3,9 étoiles sur 5 d'après 518 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé isolved ?

Madeline
Madeline
Services financiers, 51–200 employés

Consistent, efficient, and supportive

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : My experience over the years has been excellent. Even when concerns come up, they are addressed and resolved professionally and with empathy.

The iSolved platform is well integrated and easy to use. Most recently, the tax team has been phenomenal is resolving time sensitive issues. Their follow up has been appreciated.

What I personally like least makes iSolved one of the reasons it works well. Dealing with different teams for different areas can be a challenge but it provides specialist to expert level support while the help desk centralizes and divvies up the tasks as needed.

Autumn
HCM Benefit Specialist (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11–50 employés

Make your life easier with iSolved Benefits Administration

4,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : After about year in the system, it has been a learning experience. But it has been fun and interesting learning the system capabilities and sharing those with our clients. You can keep it simple, or you can really customize it to your own and have whatever information you choose to loaded into the system. It's really versatile!

iSolved offers a user-friendly online platform for your employees to review and elect their benefits. The system allows you to customize your enrollment experience. With it's workflow process, it sends notification to your chosen Client User, reducing the need for HR intervention.

Some of the setups can be convoluted, but iSolved does offer responsive customer service to assist with any questions/issues you may come across.

le mois dernier

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review of isolved. We are so happy to hear that the customer support team continues to be a great resource for you and your business. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions.

Kaitlin
Senior Payroll Processor (É.-U.)
Ressources humaines, 51–200 employés

Just started using

3,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

The notifications for missed punches, pretty easy to navigate.

The pay stubs never match what is actually being processed

Jennifer
Benefits Coordinator and Payroll (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 51–200 employés

iSolved works for us.

4,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : Good. I just wish I could do more on my own before calling for help.

Isolved software works well for our company.

I wish there were better help screens in isolved for administrators.

il y a 3 mois

We're pleased to hear that isolved is working well for your company.

Denise
Human Resources Manager (É.-U.)
Banque, 51–200 employés

Could focus more on customer needs rather than the look of your product. New format is awful!

4,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Mediocre at best! Initially impressed and now there are too many things that don't flow and are not a time saver, rather a time sucker!

Initially seemed easy to use for standard items. Definitely can improve on many levels of their integrated piece-meal system platforms - if only they cared enough to ask and listen!

2 years in, they don't care as much, are not customer oriented as they touted. They don't listen to their customers wants, needs, and requests. Our priorities appear to be insignificant. We may be looking for another vendor, especially when it comes to special requests for bank auditors, they don't feel that's important to jump on special reports.

le mois dernier

We apologize for your experience with isolved and that we haven’t met your expectations. We strive to provide our customers with the best service possible. I have sent your feedback to our customer support team so we can so we can take the corrective steps to improve our services.

Mike
Director of Human Resources (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 51–200 employés

Isolved in my experience

4,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Overall the experience has been rewarding and a good asset for my role. I like the product and have suggested it as an option to peers in the community.

I like the availability of the system to grow with companies and provide additional platforms dependent on the company needs. I really enjoy the ease of use of the product.

Service response is lacking at times. I would like the response to questions or issues to be more timely.

le mois dernier

Thank you for your feedback as we strive to exceed our customer expectations and continuously add new features and functionality to enhance the value our customers get from using isolved. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions.

Justine
Chief Operating Officer (É.-U.)
Produits alimentaires, 51–200 employés

Isolved review

2,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : It has not be easy. Been very challenging to set up to best fit our company.

I like most is the customer service the best.

It does not have an app & not easy to use

il y a 7 mois

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review of isolved. We are so happy to hear that the customer support team continues to be a great support system for you and your business. We actually just released an app this year. You can download it in the App Store or Google Play store by typing in "isolved People Cloud." Please feel free to reach out should you have any other issues with navigation or general questions by emailing me, Mackenzie Cotton (Reference & Reputation Manager), at mcotton@isolvedhcm.com.

Amy
Payroll (É.-U.)
Comptabilité, 51–200 employés

Amazing Time Saving Product

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Using this platform has saved me valuable time in my daily tasks.

Ease of Use in features related to payroll & Time.

None at the present time, we are fully satisfied

Claire
Implementation Consultant (É.-U.)
Comptabilité, 51–200 employés

iSolved Review

4,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

I enjoy the customization capabilities of iSolved. It is also super useful that the system in cloud based

Many of the features are clunky, under construction and not user friendly.

Tax Analyst (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 2–10 employés

iSolved Tax

4,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Our experience through implementation and converting our clients has been positive. We lost very few clients during the transition and we now have greater functionality and better resources to offer our clients.

I handle all taxes for our organization so the tax engine is the most important part for me. iSolved's tax engine has been extremely helpful and a major upgrade from our previous software.

There are no major issues but there are a lot of updates released and they sometimes create errors or annoying glitches.

Tracy
Agriculture, 51–200 employés

From an isolved supporter :)

Commentaires : Excellent, nothing buy excellence :)

At my previous employer I helped make the selection and implement isolved and it was so nice to work with the isolved implementation and customer service team. We had isolved timeclock, payroll, benefits elections, onboarding and ACA at my previous. When I started my new position the company was only using isolved for payroll processing and that was it. In the first year we changed to isolved time, added onboarding, benefits elections and ACA in twelve months time. Just recently we added the 360 integration for our 401K plan as well. Each step felt like someone was inhouse assisting me through each part of the implementation. I didn't have a worry since this was my second time doing this and I knew what to expect and boy did they deliver.

Nothing to report at this time. With isolved philosophy of constantly improving their program there is little time to worry about anything that may not be functioning to my standards. It's like they are reading my mind :)

Lisa
Accounting and HR Manager (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 51–200 employés

iSolved Cares!

Commentaires : I love iSolved and my customer service team. I am the only HR and payroll person for 130 employees and I could not survive without them!

iSolved customer service is excellent and attentive. They are alwasy moving forward to stay ahead of trends and needs. They listen to their customers and they respond in a timely manner. The software is easy to use even across multiple EINS.

If I have to come up with something, I'd say, I'd like to see them to enhance the storage and organization capabilities of the library in Share and Perform more like a true intranet,.

Brandy
Office Manager (É.-U.)
Divertissement, 11–50 employés

First time experience

Commentaires : It was a rough start as we are brand new to ISolved. I think that the transition could've been done a bit better and eased new clients into it rather than abruptly. I think the customer service side needs more work, as well as the follow-up time.

I like that the platforms are easier to navigate through. I like that you have several options as far as time and payroll go.

I do not like the interface for the mobile view. I think updates should be done more frequently or covering more of the major issues as we are in a society of mobile devices and needing easy access to change/update information.

CAROLYN
Sr. HR Manager (É.-U.)
Services juridiques, 51–200 employés

Why I like Isolved

5,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : It has been very good. I especially like the customer service.

It is a very user friendly platform. It does not take much training to understand the product.

The reporting module is very difficult. The language does not translate well to the basic user

Sagar
Human Resources Manager (É.-U.)
Aviation et industrie aéronautique, 11–50 employés

Highly Recommended Payroll Software

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : Very good experience thus far (3+ years).

Dedicated customer service support representative is given to you as a customer.

Needs more regular updates to the system to increase ease of use.

Abbey
Services financiers, 51–200 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Lots of bang for your buck

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : A great value and great customer support.

The amount services you get for the cost is a great value.

The employee interface has two different views - classic and the updated. It’s confusing.

Tanya
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 11–50 employés

iSolved Review

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : My overall experience with iSolved has but nothing but extremem satisfaction. Their customer service is very knowledgable!

I absolutely Love iSolved's ease of use, integration with our HRIS systems and time efficiencies,

I do not have anything negative to say about iSolved. They are amazing!

Sofia
Accounting Manager (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 51–200 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

It does what it should do

Commentaires : It can make payroll a simple process, but at the same time, it can make payroll reporting a confusing process too.

The product is easy to use once you get the hang of it. It is a little redundant sometimes but it's accuracy has been tested too many times, and it always delivers. I like how easy it is to input payroll, and process reports. It is very quick.

I feel that someone could have a little hard time getting the hang of it when first implemented. All in all it is a very accurate program, it has potential, it's report writer is very powerful, but requires extensive computers knowledge to navigate through the multiple layers of a report.

Hospital Administrator (É.-U.)
Vétérinaire, 11–50 employés

Best Payroll Experience I have had yet!

Commentaires : Overall, we are very satisfied with the software and the customer service that we have received from the software.

They have a quick button that allows you to click and easily click and easily add a new hire. Different tabs allow the administrator to know if they are working on an employee, working on the business, working on the setup. The software is robust enough to create and manage all of your employee benefits.

Learning how to navigate the payroll system took more time than I had experienced with past payroll companies. I had to create my own cheat sheet that was simple, that would have been nice for them to provide for new users.

Gestion de l'enseignement, 5 001–10 000 employés
Source : GetApp

Decent Software, But Can Use a Little Work

Commentaires : Overall, isolved does what you expect it to do, but there are occasional roadblocks which need to be overcome in order to have everything done completely. I would recommend it, but would also let people know about the occasional pitfalls that may come with it.

What I like most about this software is the fact that it allows users to input their data from a variety of sources, whether it be on the worksite itself, while on the go via the mobile app, or even at home, whether it be via a laptop, desktop or, again, the smartphone app. There are a couple of pitfalls associated with this benefit, which will be discussed in the "cons" section. Something else I do happen to like about isolved is the fact that it does not slow down whatever device you are using it on, compared to some other competing software, (this is probably due to the fact that it does not use significant amounts of RAM while a user is engaged with it). Lastly, something else I like about this software is the fact that it includes a private communications portal, such that users can communicate with their HR managers, without having to share what email, phone number, etc., the message is being sent from. Those who value privacy would probably find this feature quite appealing, (I know I do, for sure).

While there are definitely some positives to report about this software, as shown in the previous "pros" box, there are a couple of "cons" to report, as well. The largest one that comes to mind is associated with the isolved mobile app. Specifically, the app does tend to crash out of nowhere at times, causing whatever data that was being inputted into it to be deleted, thus resulting in it needing to be re-inputted. A potential fix to this would be for the inputted data to be saved in real time, or work on a fix that would prevent these crashes from occurring in the first place. A second "con" I have to report relates to the fact that the overall layout of the platform can get a little confusing at times, since sometimes it seems that the user needs to click on numerous different tabs in order to get to the page they are looking for. I had not experienced this type of complexity in the past with competing softwares, so eliminating that hassle would make the experience much more enjoyable. Lastly, getting a hold of customer service can take a while, as their hold times can get a little long. Fortunately, I have not had the need to contact them very often, but when I did, I found myself waiting for more than I expected to wait.

Services et technologies de l'information, 51–200 employés

Exceptional Customer Service

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : When I was first learning iSolved, I had my doubts. But a lot of that was just the combination of systems we were using. Once we implemented Unanet and I worked with iSolved to connect the two systems and worked with [sensitive content hidden] to get a few little things sorted out for payroll reporting, it become a much better system. I think it takes finding the right combo of HRM and accounting software and taking time to speak to your representative to get iSolved working for you at it's best.

I love my customer service team! [sensitive content hidden] is always there to help out and either knows how to fix my problem or knows who to connect me with to get it remedied. The system itself is also overall easy to use and learn. Payroll and PTO management are super easy with iSolved. We use Unanet for timekeeping and are able to import our timesheet information directly into iSolved to process payroll! iSolved creates all the reports I need for financial records and also produces the payroll Journal Entry for Unanet for me! Lots a little features in iSolved that really help me save time!

I'm a little disappointed about the Reporting feature and the Report Writer. It does well enough, but I with the writer were a little more intuitive. I also with the Reports had a better description of what they have in them.

Deb
Finance Offier (É.-U.)
Bibliothèques, 51–200 employés

Buyer beware

Commentaires : We purchased the TimeForce II solution to handle time and labor tracking. After a few years, we looked into adding payroll and HR services. However, the price for those services was way more expensive than other vendors. When we chose an alternative vendor, we found that we would need to continue paying for the service for a year, even though they were no longer providing the service, and there was no way to export our data to the new system. We had to manually enter all the data by hand from poorly designed reports and screen shots for some things that had no reports.

It was an improvement over manual time-keeping and served as a decent entry-level option

Set up is not intuitive. When you add a new employee they may or may not actually be attached to their supervisor. Reporting features are limited. There are some things that you just can't get from the system, like pending leave requests. There is NO OPTION to export your data if you terminate the product. The fees increase without notice every year. You cannot terminate the product before the end of your annual license agreement.

Cheryl
Payroll Specialist (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 51–200 employés

Self serve

3,0 il y a 7 mois

The ease of use. The new look with each update.

The numerous issues with self serve and not being able to assist the employees much when they can’t log in.

il y a 6 mois

Thank you for your feedback as we strive to exceed our customer expectations and continuously add new features and functionality to enhance the value our customers get from using isolved. We are sorry to hear you are having challenges with self service. We would love to have the opportunity to work with you. Please feel free to contact me at mcotton@isolvedhcm.com.

Mary
HR and Finance Administrator (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 11–50 employés

Great Hands On Product

4,0 il y a 5 mois

I like the features that iSolved provides. It's a true HCM where I can house everything directly in one system

Getting to the right person to answer my question is always a challenge. Because the system is so robust, their CSRs can't handle the more advanced questions and getting me to someone who can takes weeks/months to resolve my initial issue.

il y a 4 mois

Thank you for your feedback! We're glad to hear that your experience with isolved has allowed you to house everything in one system. We apologize for the difficulties you've encountered with our support. We understand the frustration of not being able to speak directly to someone. We take your concerns seriously and will address them with our team to ensure better customer support moving forward. We appreciate your loyalty and value your feedback as it helps us improve our services. If you have any further questions or need assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to me, Mackenzie Cotton, at mcotton@isolvedhcm.com

Patrick
Owner (É.-U.)
Restaurants, 11–50 employés

Not for small business

2,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : They Lock you in a contract beware. If you need HR this is for you. As a start up this was way to expensive and was sold on all it could do. They spend tons of time setting you up so prepare on lots of onboarding. My major gripe is setting me up without a California tax ID. I sent my Fed ID thinking that was it not being a payroll -professional. They open my account did my payroll and accrued my taxes. Months later refunded my state tax saying there was a problem. After back and forth it was the tax ID and I was hit for 5k plus in penalty’s by the state. Their contract covers them so suck it up. After many emails and months I did get 1700. I had HR and didn’t need it as well didn’t find a benefit at all. I was charged a cancellation fee over 1K and forced to renew contract to extend it. If your a small business don’t make the mistake of this company.

None better payroll and more small business friendly

Expensive not your best choice as a start up or restaurant

l’année dernière

We apologize for what looks like miscommunication with you. Our tax manager would like to speak with you to discuss your items and your experience. Please feel free to contact me at mcotton@isolvedhcm.com so we can connect you with them!