Built for Teams

Colin R.
Director of Operations
Biens de consommation, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We're a small eCommerce company with a headcount of 15. When the team was smaller, paid time-off wasn't being tracked which led to concerns about abuse of the policy and a lack of transparency around who would be out of the office and when. It became necessary to put a tool in place to better handle PTO requests and tracking, but a traditional HRIS would have been overkill for a company our size. Built For Teams allowed me to implement a robust, yet easy-to-use system that didn't cause any headaches for employees and gave managers greater visibility over when each member of their team would be unavailable.

Avantages: - The UI incorporates best practices so very little training is needed to get new users comfortable with the system; the user experience is very logical.
- The shared calendar can be set to allow employees and managers to view others' approved PTO dates to ensure adequate coverage before a new PTO request is made.

Inconvénients: - The system can be used to warehouse a lot of employee data that we don't keep in Built (tax info, direct deposit info, benefits data not related to PTO) and the inclusion of those fields can sometimes cause confusion for new employees.

envoyé par Built for Teams le 27/03/2019

Thanks a million for this detailed feedback, Colin! Knowing that our product is bringing some order to your PTO processes is great to hear. Thank you for the feedback regarding the additional, unneeded fields too. It's helpful to hear things like this and it definitely influences our product development roadmap going forward!

Great tool for startups keeping track of important HR info

Publié le 07/02/2020
Dan D.
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: The customer service is great and the overall value of the software is fantastic.

Avantages: Excellent management of time off requests
Calendar is wonderful for shared items
Perfect place to store key HR info on each TM
Recruiting system is good and getting better

Inconvénients: Some of the interfaces still need some tweaks. Nothing major, but some catching up.
The flow of the system could be better. Again, not major, but could use upgrading.

envoyé par Built for Teams le 13/02/2020

Dan, thank you so much for your detailed review! So glad to hear the shared calendar is so beneficial and yes, our recruiting feature is getting better and better! We love hearing from our customers and your feedback helps us in our continued improvements! Thanks for being a Built for Teams customer!

Easy Managing of Employee Vacations and Time Off.

Publié le 09/12/2019
Scott G.
Engineering Manager
Automatisation industrielle, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: As a small business it is challenging when people are out of the office. Before BFT we utilized Outlook to manage vacations and other out of office items. The problems was that anyone could edit the calendar so we had no idea if the time off was approved by management or not. We also had no easy way to track the total time off an employee was taking. With BFT all employees must make requests to management. Management can view the amount of time they already took off and decide to approve or deny the request. This ensures that employees do not take more time off then they are allowed.

Avantages: When an employee requests time off for various reasons they can easily send a request using the BFT application on their desktop. The request shows up in my inbox and I can approve or deny with one click. Before I approve it however the request shows any already approved vacation conflicts. The online calendar syncs with Outlook so I can see at a glance upcoming vacations. I also like that you can add additional categories other than Vacation. This gives the employee options on how to use their allotted time.

Inconvénients: At the moment I have not found any issues with the software.

envoyé par Built for Teams le 16/12/2019

Thank you so much for the detailed review Scott! Built for Teams is a solution for organizations of all sizes and we are so glad your smaller business has found a solution to managing time off and office coverage using Built for Teams! We value your business and thank you for being a Built for Teams customer for over 2 years now!

review

Publié le 23/12/2019
Kathy R.
agent
Assurance, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Easy to use, just a couple of simple clicks of the mouse

Inconvénients: can't edit time in or out, making it necessary to call administrator. Some days, work hours begin before or end after hours, when BUILT is not accessible

envoyé par Built for Teams le 03/01/2020

Kathy, thank you so much for offering feedback in your review! We are happy to hear you find the system easy to use. In reference to editing time in/out, Built for Teams allows each company to customize settings so they can determine if they want to allow employees to have the ability to edit timeclock entries on not. Since Built for Teams is web-based, you can actually access it at anytime from anywhere. We appreciate you as a customer and thank you for your review!

Affordable and easy to use!

Publié le 19/11/2019
Heather R.
Content Manager
Événementiel, 13-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Before we started using Built for Teams, our PTO was just managed through a Google spreadsheet. Having a service like Built to track people's hours and requests has been a load off of those team members that were previously responsible for handling that. When I first decided to find a service for us to use, I did a couple of trials and demos with different companies. I was impressed immediately by the customer service provided to me. The demo was great and all follow-up conversation was responsive and helpful.

Avantages: I love how simple it was to set up and how easy it is to use. We only need it for the most basic PTO management services, so we don't need to be in there often, nor do we need to use a lot of the features, but it does everything we need it to do and our team had no problems understanding or adopting it.

Inconvénients: There are a few kinks we run into here and there. Just some things that don't behave the way I expected them to, but it was always easy to get around them or figure them out with no issues. So it's not a huge con, that's for sure. The Slack integration could be a bit more intuitive, but I know it's in beta so I assume it'll advance more.

envoyé par Built for Teams le 26/11/2019

Heather we appreciate your feedback! We love hearing that Built for Teams has saved your organization time and effort and has been easy to use and implement. It's also great to hear you were impressed by our customer service and helpful communications! Thank you for your review and for being a valued Built for Teams customer!

Making "taking time off" even easier!

Publié le 16/01/2020
Amulya S.
Regional Director
Hôtellerie, 201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I have used Built for Teams for last two years for myself and my team. I am extremely happy with its functionality and ease of use.

Avantages: The simplicity of the software is the best aspect. Taking time off and recording time away from work should not be complicated. Built for Teams makes it easier and hassle-free.

Inconvénients: The only con that I would mention will be the "Time Approval" functionality in the Mobile App. It needs to be more user-friendly Everything else is very streamlined and user-friendly.

envoyé par Built for Teams le 20/01/2020

Amulya thank you so much for your wonderful review! Built for Teams truly is an incredibly user friendly program with flexible options and powerful tools. We appreciate your feedback and please know our development team is continually working on improvements and we are very excited about the improvements coming to our mobile app soon!

Built for Teams Review

Publié le 13/12/2019
Bob P.
Controller
Immobilier, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Managing PTO is so much simpler now as opposed to when we managed it with a spreadsheet and the employees love it.

Avantages: Very easy to train employees on how to use the portal. The program is pretty intuitive, and it has streamlined our process for tracking PTO. Employees can log in at any time to see their current PTO balances, which eliminates employees asking how much PTO they have remaining. We use three different PTO pots (PTO, Optional Holidays & Work Remote) and Built for Teams makes it a breeze to manage. the reporting is pretty robust as well allowing me to generate reports for any date range and include all or select employees.

Inconvénients: Editing past PTO can be a challenge, currently, we have to make an adjusting entry if an employee's plans change and they don't use the time they requested. I know they were working on a way to make these corrections, so it's possible that edits can be made now. the only other item I would consider a bit of a con is there's no phone support. Support is done through chat - sometimes it's very quick but other times not so much.

envoyé par Built for Teams le 19/12/2019

Bob, we really appreciate your detailed review and candid feedback. It's great to hear how Built for Teams has streamlined your processes and that your employees are loving it! If we are able to help make managing PTO "a breeze" as you put it, that makes us so happy to hear! In regards to our chat support, when a support request comes in, our entire team is able to offer input allowing everyone's expertise to be utilized to get answers and resolutions to your questions or issues faster than calling in and waiting on hold for who knows how long. This method allows us to help more people and serve them better. Thanks again for your great feedback and for being a Built for Teams customer!

BFT works great for keeping track of our growing team!

Publié le 28/01/2020
Beth P.
Customer Service Manager
Appareils médicaux, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Pretty good and reliable program. Like being able to use remotely. And it is fairly user-friendly.

Avantages: Two things:
1) Ability to add / edit PTO requests easily; and
2) Ability to see my team's travel and PTO on my Outlook Calendar.

Inconvénients: Had to get a link from the Admin to add to my calendar - other software offer the Outlook calendar links within the settings. However, once received, it works every time. Also, all of the colors can be overwhelming, but once you understand them, it's not too bad.

envoyé par Built for Teams le 04/02/2020

Beth thank you so much for your review. With Built for Teams, admins have the ability to customize links for the calendar to determine who sees what! It's a great feature to keep the calendar view containing only what is relevant to that employee, department, team or admin. We are stoked to hear you love Built for Teams and thank you again for your review!

Easiest vacation/sick time tracker on the market

Publié le 05/12/2019
Doug S.
Administrator
Cabinet d'avocats, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Built for teams provided a very easy to use, easy to maintain, simple and accurate solution for our company to track sick and vacation time. The customer support is very easy to work with. We absolutely love this product!

Avantages: Best part is how easy it is for our employees to use this product to request paid time off.

Inconvénients: For some complex setup items, I did have to call their customer service, but they quickly fixed what I was looking for.

envoyé par Built for Teams le 09/12/2019

Doug, thank you for your stellar review! We love hearing Built for Teams is providing an easier way for your employees to request and manage time off! We do pride ourselves on providing amazing customer service, so thank you so much for the compliment and thank you for being a Built for Teams customer!

Feedback on Built for Teams

Publié le 16/01/2020
Mike S.
SVP of Operations
Hôtellerie, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Great tool to track our individuals time and appointments

Avantages: Overall very easy to use, easy tracking and good reporting

Inconvénients: We don't have the ability to track "extra" hours worked - just time taken away from normal business hours.

envoyé par Built for Teams le 20/01/2020

Mike, thank you so much for your review! We love hearing our customers appreciate how easy Built for Teams is to use, yet how accurate it is as well! In reference to tracking "extra" hours we do have solutions available to assist in tracking those kinds of hours or overtime. Your account administrator could reach out to our Support Team for additional information regarding that. We thank you again for your review and for being a Built for Teams customer!

Great Customer Service

Publié le 14/09/2018
Katie M.
HR & Marketing Manager
Automobile, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: You guys have done or worked with me to figure out the best solutions to my problem. I wish the software was more personalized or had the options to personalize more but you listen to your customers and I appreciate that.

Avantages: Its very simple and easy to use. Customer service is great and they always respond in a timely manner

Inconvénients: I'm not able to personalize per role. Like all level two managers see this, level one this, level three this.
I would like to be able to personalize the calendar more as far as black out dates vs days we cant have any techs off but can still have office roles off. We are a body shop and only have fill ins for specific roles. I wish when I changed someones job title it automatically changed them to the group they are in. For example: If we have a DA Tech that moves to a team. I can select that he is moving to Reassembly Jr and the group i made would update his hrs to 10 hrs PTO time when requested, it would remove him from the DA Tech group he was in and add him to the Reassembly group, etc. It would make it a lot easier to sync everything to one.

envoyé par Built for Teams le 17/09/2018

Katie, we really appreciate your feedback. I know your organization has had some unique needs, based on the type of work you do and the way your organization is structured. We'll keep working with you to try to find ways to meet your unique needs!

Just right fit

Publié le 31/08/2018
Lorrie H.
Head of People and Culture
Biens de consommation, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Prior to Built for Teams, we used shared google docs, various spreadsheets and random conversations to keep track of our hiring progress. BfT has been a great place to hold all of our hiring data all in one place. We can easily move candidates from one job to another, as well as have access to historic applications.
The customer service for this software is outstanding, and if we've ever had an issue, question or need, they are quick to respond and solve any problems, even if it meant re-writing some of the software. Outstanding!

Avantages: The Built for Teams platform is exactly the right size and fit for our current stage of development; it allows for multiple users, clear communication between hiring team members, and clear progression through our outlined process.

Inconvénients: The only feature that I could remotely describe as liking least is that I'd like a better way to move jobs around in the archive, so that current jobs are on top.

envoyé par Built for Teams le 04/09/2018

Wow, thanks for the stellar review! We consider ourselves lucky to have had you for a customer these several years and it's great to read that you feel the same. Thank you also for the feedback on improving the ability to reorder job postings. We'll get to work on making that easier to do!

It's exactly what we needed!

Publié le 22/03/2019
Haley S.
Human Resources
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: As the administrator for PTO and Payroll, this software has really made my life easier. It's so easy to track everyone's PTO - and to have multiple policies! We had to grandfather a few employees on the older PTO plan when the company moved to accrual, and it was extremely easy to do so. The employees are able to visually see when they've taken off in the past, in case they couldn't remember. All in all, very happy!

Avantages: I liked that the software itself was very easy to learn for the administrator and user side. There are several reporting functionalities as well. If there was anything I had a question about, or if there was anything additionally needed from the software, the support team was always very willing to help accomplish those tasks!

Inconvénients: It only recorded in half hour increments. I've had a few employees inquire about 15 minute increments, but this isn't a huge problem.

envoyé par Built for Teams le 01/04/2019

Thanks so much, Haley, for sharing your feedback about using Built for Teams. We've loved having you and your company as our customers all this time! We're very happy to hear that Built for Teams is working so well for you!

Quality Product with Room for improvement

Publié le 20/12/2019
Jennifer H.
Loan Administration Manager
Banque, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Convenience of keeping track of my personal pto, versus maintaining a spreadsheet on my own. And having to hassle HR to make sure I'm accumulating correctly on a regular basis.

Avantages: Ease of use, ability to see the addition of PTO hours, submitted hours, and pending hours is well laid out and easy to follow.

Inconvénients: Would appreciate the ability to set up reminder emails for pto hours added, or total hours accumulated. Or a statement of activity on a quarterly basis so the possibility of hours not accruing once they've reached the maximum limit.

envoyé par Built for Teams le 27/12/2019

Jennifer we appreciate you taking time to review Built for Teams! Being able to check on your PTO usage and accruals at anytime without having to hassle HR is one of the many perks of using Built for Teams. Thank you for your feedback about reminder emails or activity statements. We love hearing from our customers and your feedback helps us as we continually work to add new features!

Built for Teams is the BEST PTO tracking website

Publié le 05/09/2018
Shannon D.
Secretary/Treasurer/Payroll
Marketing et publicité, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We were searching for software/a website that would enable us to keep PTO updated and accurate (we do not have many hourly employees and most other websites/software include hours worked, not just PTO). Built for Teams has enabled us to do this with ease. Employees are able to login and request for time off and supervisors are then able to go in and either approve or deny the request. Payroll is then able to run reports based on date and have easy access to who used what PTO during a pay period and then enter it into our accounting software to double check that the remaining hours for each employee are accurate. Built for Teams has been a huge asset to tracking PTO in our company! Also, the team behind Built for Teams is VERY responsive to and questions that we have had. They are quick to respond and very helpful!

Avantages: The best part of Built for Teams is the ease of use and that it ONLY tracks PTO, not hours worked by employees.

Inconvénients: Nothing....it's great! I can't say anything negative about this product

envoyé par Built for Teams le 06/09/2018

Thank you for the kind words, Shannon! You've been a fantastic customer and we love working with you. We recognize that some companies want to track hours worked PLUS time off, and other companies like yours only want to track time off. So, we've made Built for Teams ultra flexible to support both scenarios! If at any point in time you do need to start tracking hours worked just let us know and we can help you upgrade to our timesheet feature. Thanks again!

Rawson Saunders review

Publié le 21/03/2017
Bea S.
Accounts Manager
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Overall we are satisfied. I think we used to be able to pull a report on terminated employees but that's not an option anymore. It would be useful. Also we find it hard to keep track of employees rolling over PTO year after year (eligible for up to 3 days per year, up to 10 days) - it's just confusing and some kind of tool that could help us with tracking that would be amazing. We also have part time employees with different eligibility and it would be nice to be able to set the roll-over rate individually vs. the same number being applicable to all and then we have to go in and change it for the PT employees. Email customer service is quick and good. Thanks.

Avantages: Easy, straight forward, clean interface, good email support.

Inconvénients: See previous page.

envoyé par Built for Teams le 21/03/2017

Thanks for the review and the feedback! We do still offer the ability to view terminated employees. We'll reach out to you via email to show you how this work as well as to show you how to manage rollover. I think we can help resolve these concerns for you; thank you for bringing them to our attention!

Great way to manage PTO!

Publié le 30/08/2018
Laura S.
Head of School
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: As a school, we struggled for years to accurately manage and track the many, many requests for personal, professional, or sick time. Built for Teams was game-changing for us--for the teachers making the requests, for the administrators approving the requests, and for the HR and accounts managers reconciling PTO at the end of each year. It's effortlessly effective.

Inconvénients: I wish we could program BFT to automatically notify our HR manager upon each approval.

envoyé par Built for Teams le 31/08/2018

Laura, you've been a customer for years now, and for that we thank you! We do have a feature that allows notifications of approved time off. I'll reach out to you directly to help you set that up. Thank you so much for being our customer and for posting this review!

Publié le 29/08/2018
Adrienne A.
Academic Language Therapist
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Built For Teams allows us to be able to submit time off "at our leisure," have our supervisor review the time off and approve it "at their leisure" and is then prompt to let us know that our time off has been approved. It is much easier and more efficient than other software programs I have used.

Avantages: The software is extremely easy to use. With a few simple clicks, someone can complete the process of taking requested time off.

Inconvénients: There is anything I can think of that I don't like about the software.

envoyé par Built for Teams le 31/08/2018

We appreciate the review, Adrienne! You've been a customer for several years now so it's great to read that you're still so happy with our product after all this time. We love having happy customers!

Great software to track employees' remote and PTO days

Publié le 09/12/2019
Anish S.
Director of Client Services
Marketing et publicité, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: I love having a single place to request remote and vacation days as well as see when other team members will be remote or out of the office. It is equally as useful to see how much time I have PTO time I have remaining in a given year.

Inconvénients: There's nothing I don't like about this software, but if anything, it would be nice to have additional features like having a place to view current HR policies.

envoyé par Built for Teams le 16/12/2019

Anish thank you for taking time to leave us such a great review! Built for Teams is clearly providing your team with better communication and planning and we are glad you are enjoying the ease of knowing your time off balance at any given time! In reference to being able to view current HR policies, Built for Teams does have a Benefits section that is available based upon individual company settings, where different policies and benefits can be listed and viewed. Again, this is based upon individual company settings. We thank you for being a valued customer and for your feedback!

Jerrell Jackson PFS/BFS/LFS

Publié le 21/01/2020
Jerrell J.
Supervisor
Services financiers, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: The ease of approving time off requests, and the up to minute balances of the employees time off make it easier to approve/decline requests.

Inconvénients: Nothing I don't like, but I believe it could do more than what we use it for. Could possibly be used to reviewed, disciplinary tracking, attendance, etc.

envoyé par Built for Teams le 11/02/2020

Jerrell thank you so much for your feedback and review! We pride ourselves on accurate and up to the minute calculations for time off balances. And to respond to your comment - Built for Teams can do much more than just track time off balances and provide an approval/denial process. We offer timesheets, document and onboarding management, license and certification tracking and more! We would be happy to ensure you are utilizing all the solutions we offer. Thanks for being a Built for Teams customer!

Poor support

Publié le 31/12/2019
George M.
HR & HSE Director
Pétrole et énergies, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Ease of use. Easy to set up. Our employees liked it.

Inconvénients: Software works. Reaching people with questions does not. Our managers could not see our PTO requests, even after they were set up to.

envoyé par Built for Teams le 07/01/2020

George, we appreciate your feedback and are so glad to hear your employees are loving Built for Teams. The majority of our reviews rave about our customer support so it's rather surprising to hear otherwise. We value our customers and apologize if you had a less than satisfactory experience at one point. Thank you for continuing to be a Built for Teams customer and allowing us the opportunity to strive to serve you better!

Highly Satisfied

Publié le 27/02/2019
John G.
Executive Pastor
Institutions religieuses, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Simplified our process for scheduling and tracking employee time away.

Avantages: Ease of use for scheduling and tracking employee time away.

Inconvénients: Minor inability for employees to cancel scheduled time away after it has already been approved.

envoyé par Built for Teams le 05/03/2019

Hi John! Thanks for this kind review. It's great to see that "ease of use" is a major pro of using our system. We like hearing that!

Regarding employees canceling approved time off, we actually do have a setting that allows you to enable that. Some customers want to allow it, some don't, so we support both!

If you'll reply to this message we'll help you get that setting changed if you'd like.

Built for Teams Pros and Cons

Publié le 19/11/2019
Janet M.
Accounting Coordinator
Assurance, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Pleased we made the decision to go with Built for Teams. After using it for a few months, it is now second nature to use.

Avantages: It replaces all of the manual calculations I used to do and I can rely on the calculations to be correct.

Inconvénients: Not being able to select which request I wish to modify or delete for a staff member and that they have to go back and enter any request that came after the one that was deleted.

envoyé par Built for Teams le 26/11/2019

Thank you so much for your review Janet! So happy to hear that Built for Teams allowed you to leave the old days of manual calculations behind and save you so much time and energy! We are glad you chose Built for Teams and we are happy to have you as one of our valued customers!

Built for Managers

Publié le 07/09/2018
Nicole P.
Marketing Director
Logiciels, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Built for Teams has helped me manage my own, plus my team's schedules. It's super easy to make adjustments to requests and have everything re-calibrate. Previously, i was managing vacation and sick time through my inbox and Excel so when it came time for me to report it took time. Now I don't need to even report - the information is already there for Management and HR to view any time.

Avantages: It's very easy for me to manage my team's vacation and sick time in Built. The calendar view for the entire company is also a huge plus, especially near the holidays and Summer when many people are out - it helps build my expectations for response :)

Inconvénients: Nothing that stands out as a big con but it would be nice to have the ability to build different views. Maybe this is possible if you are the admin, not sure.

envoyé par Built for Teams le 10/09/2018

It's great to hear that our product is making your life easier, Nicole! That's our goal and we're working hard to continue to improve our product all the time. Thank you for being our customer!

Use of Built for Teams

Publié le 17/11/2019
Gregg S.
Business Unit Manager
Entreposage, 201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We have a much better idea of who, when and where of our employees.

Avantages: The calendar view of people being off. I can look at just my team or any other departments to allow for future planning of meetings or projects.

Inconvénients: Limited to amount of administrators foe separate individuals.

envoyé par Built for Teams le 02/12/2019

Gregg, thank you for taking time to review Built for Teams! We are so happy to hear the software has allowed you to better visualize your team and be able to more effectively plan. In response to amounts of administrators, Built for Teams actually allows an unlimited amount of administrators in the system. That being said, if there is something we can assist you with in better utilizing this feature for your specific organization, please let us know as we would be happy to help!