4,4 /5
    4,5 /5
  • Service client
    4,3 /5

En savoir plus sur Podium

Les clients sont votre meilleure forme de marketing. Obtenez plus d'avis et gardez l'esprit pratique pour les clients avec du texte à partir d'un tableau de bord centralisé.

En savoir plus sur Podium

394 avis affichés

Kevin C.
VP of Marketing
Immobilier, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 10/11/2020

"Love it but don't always love paying for it!"

Commentaires: Overall, it's really good. I'm a big fan of feeling valued as a customer, and I don't feel valued, I feel like a number. I rarely get check-ins from the company. On top of that, I think the ability to get reviews could be a little better. Our customers just don't really react when we ask them for the review. They are always willing, but then seem to have some difficulty completing the process.

Avantages: The ease of use is great, I love taking the conversation from the website to texting, and it's great for that. It also makes it pretty easy to request reviews, and so that is great.

Inconvénients: It feels really expensive to me. At this point I might be able to get similar functionality for significantly less money, but nonetheless, because we've made the investment in it and trained our team on it, I selfishly don't want to have to deplore another program and do another batch of training.

Kaitlin C.
Social Media Analyst
  • Publié le 02/03/2021

"All In One Place!"

Commentaires: I have really enjoyed using Podium and feel that it has been well worth the investment. We have looked at other forms of software that are similar but we continue to feel confident in Podium because of the variety of services that they offer. It has been awesome that our young tech savvy employees are comfortable with this software but that it is easy enough for our older employees to use as well. I am sure that we will continue to use podium for years to come!

Avantages: I love that all of our messaging either from different social media sites or from our own website comes to one location! It is really nice that all of our employees have access to this site and because of that, we are able to reply very quickly to messages that come in. I also like that our reviews show up here and we are able to respond to them through the Podium platform rather than needing to go to Google, Facebook, Yelp etc. to find the reviews.

Inconvénients: I wish that somehow we were able to consolidate the review notifications so that if we invite someone to review us on google and they write a review, we don't get two separate messages/notifications about it.

• Publié le 02/03/2021
Jordan B.
VP
Vente au détail, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 05/06/2021

"Very expensive but worth it depending on your model"

Commentaires: Fantastic, We collect customer payments via the text payment feature. It is expensive but allows us to reach our clients and accept payments the way that they want to and in a secure way.

Avantages: It is always on the forefront of new technology and they will keep you up to date on when new features come out as well as sometimes let you beta test.

Inconvénients: It is extremely expensive for what it is. The personnel also don't coordinate very well so often you will get a marketing solicitation call and email even though you already use the product.

• Publié le 05/06/2021
Erik J.
  • Publié le 18/02/2021

""We wish we could do more to help, but this really is as far as we can go.""

Commentaires: Podium will use that 1-yr agreement you sign against you no matter how many issues you have with their services. They will ignore you, say they've cancelled services with the same template email over and over again, and yet your credit card will still be charged each month. We hope that everyone takes pause when signing that 1-year contract with Podium. We wish we had taken pause before signing up.

Avantages: When the software works, it really is a nice system. Our issue is that the software never worked. My employees had consistent issues with messages not showing up in the inbox or not receiving notifications when new messages came in. I myself did not receive a single notification for a new message for over a month, and it was still not fixed by the time we finally decided we had enough and switched to another system. I also had to reach out to them weekly to see if my issues have been figured out because they will never reach back out to you about the issues you're having.

Inconvénients: Trying to cancel with Podium is the worst experience we've ever had with a company. My partner had to pretend to be a new client prospect to get Podium to help us because they will dodge and outright ignore correspondences about cancelling service. They've admitted their issues, told us they are letting us out of the 1-yr contract, yet they are still charging our credit card each month. We have finally had to take the issue up with our credit card company.

• Publié le 18/02/2021
Tiffany G.
Operations Manager
  • Publié le 18/03/2021

"If you aren't using Podium, what are you waiting for?"

Commentaires: The podium has been instrumental in the overall growth of our company. From google reviews to sales, to collections, Podium has been part of the experience every step of the way. Also as we were growing Podium was also growing and their innovations consistently kept the fire in us to push ourselves beyond our own limits and become the paperless, and digital company that we are today :)

Avantages: What I like most about Podium is its ease of not only use but training anybody new. We are a growing company hiring annually now more and more and Podium is by far the easiest trained software that we use. It's not only self-efficient but training is clean, straight-forward, and it's beyond user-friendly.

Inconvénients: There are at this stage in the game a lot of add on's that you can certainly do with Podium. It goes from a very low cost to mid-range cost quickly as you realize you really do need and want all the bells and whistles that Podium can offer. It's not so much that it is a negative, but it does become a challenge sometimes when having to pitch a wonderful new feature of Podium to your decision-makers when the words "and it cost ---- extra" comes into play.

• Publié le 18/03/2021
Callie P.
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 20/08/2020

"Essential to business amid COVID-19"

Commentaires: We were looking at switching to another product simply due to the expense of Podium. After reaching out Podium had no trouble dropping our price about 33%- why not just give us a more competitive price from the get go?

Avantages: I love how easy it is to answer quick questions that cut down on phone calls to the office. I also can't overstate how helpful the review request templates are for quick texting!

Inconvénients: The mobile app is very flawed. Messages are missed or just not seen, even when I know what I'm looking for. Podium is absolutely a desktop experience from the management side.

• Publié le 20/08/2020
Van G.
Automobile, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 25/02/2021

"Podium has been a game changer"

Commentaires: Podium has been great both for communicating with customers and for generating more reviews. I would highly recommend!

Avantages: I love the texting capabilities with podium. When a customer signs up for an appointment with my booking software (Acuity) they get a text from a real phone number that they can respond to. Other services send a text from a number that does not accept responses. This has by far been the best feature with podium for my business.

Inconvénients: Getting the initial integration setup was a bit more complicated than I would expect, but once the integration was setup it has been smooth sailing.

• Publié le 25/02/2021
Gregg T.
Marketing
Construction, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 23/03/2021

"Podium Rocks & The Product Works"

Commentaires: They are amazing and I am looking forward to see where the product will go in the future.

Avantages: It is easy to use, easy to train people, and it works to get customer reviews in the right place on the internet. Google reviews are king and the Podium works great with Google Reviews.

Inconvénients: The customer support could be better and more knowledgeable. The company is growing fast and they have a lot of new people who do not know the product.

• Publié le 23/03/2021
Amy R.
Operations Manager
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois

"review"

Avantages: The review invite and it's simplicity have helped increase patient reviews. The inbox is easy to manage

Inconvénients: If we enter a contacts phone number incorrectly, it can't be edited...only the name. That is annoying. The biggest issue and disappointment is we feel mislead as we were told when sold the software that it would integrate with our CMS system only to find out it doesn't and there has been no attempt to rectify this. In fact I was told to contact Symplast myself. I don't understand why I as the customer should be doing the leg work on this.

Kyle B.
Marketing Strategy Manager
  • Publié le 19/11/2020

"Podium is the Bomb Dot Com"

Avantages: The ease of setup, the fast ability to train a team and get leads coming in through text, and allow templates to be setup to make it not a lot of time to integrate.

Inconvénients: The cost is a few hundred per month for the features that we use in it, but it has been worth it in every penny. Needs to add a payment feature to delay customer payment till date of service, otherwise their new payment integration is great!

Troy C.
Télécommunications, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 03/06/2020

"Very good at what it does"

Commentaires: Overall I'm very pleased with Podium. Despite the few shortcomings it alowed us to acheive our goals in a relatively short time frame and within budget.

Avantages: The ability to send Google review requests directly to customers via SMS was amazing. It was exactly what we needed to get our review score up to, and past, our target score within the space of only a few months. The interface is incredibly user friendly and managing teams is about as simple as it gets.

Inconvénients: I found that a lot of the time it wouldn't correctly tag who within our team was resposible for receiving reviews. There's also no ability to customise reports.
It owuld be great if there could also be more integrations with additional review platforms, as we were stuck with only being able to provide the option for Google reviews as we don't accept Facebook Reviews. This caused us to miss a few reviews as customers didn't have Google accounts.

• Publié le 03/06/2020
Brittney G.
Construction, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 19/11/2020

"Everything in one place"

Commentaires: Have had a great experience. Set up and add-ons are easy. Easy to use.

Avantages: One place, multiple platforms combine. Appointment Center Reps do not need to check multiple dashboards, log in to multiple sites. It is all very transparent who sent what, saw what, etc. There are sites that are cheaper but we like the simplicity of this one. We can text customers and employee, create templates for consistent messaging, request reviews, NPS, all in one place.
We know there are additional products available such as payments on Podium that we choose not to use. There is more that can be done with it than we need.

Inconvénients: It is not the cheapest platform for what we are doing but it is comfortable and does a great job.
Would be interested to see group, mass messaging, and schedule messaging.

Sales and Finance Manager
  • Publié le 10/12/2019

"Excellent chat software with review integration"

Commentaires: Podium allows us to connect with shoppers as they are browsing the site to answer questions immediately and secure more deals.

Avantages: The review integration with facebook and google is excellent. We are able to send review invitations via text and respond to them within the app. We can also assign them to the various salespeople who actually worked the deal so they can respond accordingly. We also have podium on our homepage to engage with browsing customers and answer any questions they may have.

Inconvénients: It doesn't integrate with some of our third party advertising sources like other options do. Sometimes there are glitches with the software and messages do not send properly.

• Publié le 10/12/2019
Tammy S.
Client Advisor
  • Publié le 11/11/2020

"Need some features"

Commentaires: It isn't bad product. I would like the change above, as well as I will periodically stop getting notifications on my cell phone, so I miss messages as well. Same with the desktop option. Sometimes, replies will not pop up in the lower corner of screen. So I will constantly switch to see if anyone responds.

Avantages: Ease of use. Very easy to slip in and send a message. I also like the integration with our CRM software

Inconvénients: Cannot sent to multiple people. For example, there are times when I need to send a message to husband and wife. I can't do that via podium, so I am forced to go tot my cell phone, which is not ideal for my job title.

• Publié le 11/11/2020
Josh G.
COLLISION CONSULTANT
Automobile, 501-1 000 employés
  • Publié le 29/05/2020

"Great Program!"

Avantages: I appreciate how easy it is to navigate through the different pages and separate my message boards from my coworkers. The program is fast and efficient and I have not experienced any issues.

Inconvénients: On a rare occasion, customers have reported that they were unable to open links sent through podium. It is my belief that this was likely user error on their end as I have not experienced this issue.

• Publié le 29/05/2020
Steve M.
Sales Manager
Meubles, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 17/11/2020

"Connectivity at its finest..."

Commentaires: Podium has really enhanced our online presence with customers. They're seemingly more willing to send a text-based message as opposed to calling. With the current COVID-climate, we've really seen an increase in messages forwarded via this service. It also allows our associates to more easily stay in touch with their clients, even if they're out-of-the-office.

Avantages: Simply put, the ease of use. Podium allows us to communicate with our customers across various platforms, while being able to send pictures and forward hyperlinks. It's truly a versatile program that continues to serve us well.

Inconvénients: There are the occasional glitches - infrequently, we won't receive email notifications of Podium inquiries. As we typically have the software up and running at all times, this sporadic issue can be minimized.

• Publié le 17/11/2020
Gjenes B.
Marketing Specialist
Appareils médicaux, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 09/03/2018

"Tracking Reviews Can Be Easy"

Commentaires: Being able to easily track and report the teams stats on sending/collecting reviews. Easy platform for our team and our customers.

Avantages: What I like most about Podium is the ability to add each representative so that they can send out invites to the customers they speak to. I like this feature because as a Marketing Specialist, I'm not on the phone with customers - they are. They can easily plug in their phone number or email address and the customer will receive the invite! They simply click the link and leave us a review. It makes it easy for not just the team, but the customers as well. That is very important to us.

Inconvénients: The inability to get access ALL analytical results on the dashboard. You get some of the info, but in order to look at everything, I have to generate different reports from the platform and look at it in a spreadsheet. This is probably the most annoying and inconvenient part of using this platform. It has the ability to filter and look at stats for some things and other things, its not there.

• Publié le 09/03/2018
Kaity M.
Marketing Director
Automobile, 51-200 employés

"So easy to use!"

Commentaires: Without Podium it was difficult for us to get reviews and maintain a high rating. Since we starting using the platform we're up nearly a thousand reviews. The Facebook messaging integration has been great too since we don't need to give everyone access to our Facebook page.

Avantages: The software is so easy to use that we have just about everyone in our dealership using it. A quick walkthrough was all our least tech savvy people needed to be able to use it. Since starting with Podium our overall Google rating has jumped up to 4.7 and we have nearly 1500 reviews.

Inconvénients: Occasionally the tagging feature is a little wonky. For example one of our employees has the same first name as the company so he is tagged in every review that mentions the company by name.

Brandon H.
Pest Control Technician
  • Publié le 02/02/2021

"Great Concept"

Avantages: I liked being able to speak directly with the customer via text message and be able to see real time responses.

Inconvénients: This has been really useful in connecting with customers in a new way. The issues I have with it are loading of customer information when typing numbers. It takes a long time to look up and identify a contact. The other issue may be on our end but once a review has been sent we cannot send another even if it has been a year since if was sent. Very frustrating.

• Publié le 02/02/2021
Isabella H.
Project Analyst
Services et technologies de l'information, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 07/11/2020

"A more complete view of your customers' opinions about your services."

Commentaires: We use this software to manage all the interactions that we carry out with each of the clients that we have at our disposal, both the powerful ones, with more daily purchases of the products we make, and the most loyal ones that in the same way carry out and request operations , of the services we offer, mentioning that this system allows us to track the comments that are made, on multiple different platforms, giving immediate notifications, to respond to the reviews directly, in a very fast way, and to offer a warm and surprising service.

Avantages: What I like the most about this software is that it allows to carry out all its functionalities from a single panel, which is one of the qualities that I like the most because we can carry out the work within this platform in an extremely easy, without adverse or disastrous complications, mentioning that it allows you to automatically track the reviews of the products you make, or the services offered by an organization, in order to respond very quickly, on the comments made by each of the registered users to the business platforms maintained by each of these establishments.

Inconvénients: One of the most notable difficulties about this software is its price, mentioning that it is very broad and expensive when we address economic issues, this can be a significant problem, because most organizations, called small , they can't afford to pay these high monetary costs, not to mention that they should integrate better combined reports for the multiple customer locations they interact with frequently.

• Publié le 07/11/2020
Mike M.
Internet/BDC/Digital Manager
Automobile, 201-500 employés

"A product that works."

Commentaires: The staff is great and very responsive. Really like the interface and ease of use of the system.

Avantages: There’s a lot of companies out there that have products for our digits age but I’ve found one in Podium that is useful. I do all reputation management for the Automotive group I work for and it’s incredibly easy to manager because of Podium. I can connect with all customers from all my stores without needing to have multiple logins and with the easy of a click of a button to switch between stores. Lots of other benefits but this is the one I love most. We want to be in direct contact with all our customers and this tool makes it easy.

Inconvénients: I can’t really think of something I don’t like. The only thing I would think to improve it as a tool that would offer more to the customer is change from automated responses to Facebook messages to a team that handles incoming messages.

Marina P.
Automobile, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 10/11/2020

"Been with Podium through many changes and additions"

Commentaires: Overall positive because of the headway we have made on public reviews.

Avantages: The cost is inexpensive and it really does help get reviews

Inconvénients: As new additions and upgrades are coming, it feels like reviews has gone on the back burner. Like everything else is more important. In fact, when another dealer of ours signed up, the reviews shows up as an "add on" for invoicing when this used to be the focus. So, it has also gotten way more expensive over the years. Additions also seem to influence functionality of review aspect on dashboard and things "break" more often. Also, I think that support doesn't work weekends from when we had an issue and I had to call that I wash I got.

Megan M.
Dental Hygienist
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 26/09/2019

"Awesome!"

Commentaires: I enjoyed using Podium! It was very beneficial for our office needs

Avantages: It was user friendly and targeted a different type of customer/patient. Texting is the new way of contacting or communicating with other people and responses were quicker and more accurate.

Inconvénients: The program was easy to use but it was hard to pinpoint exact lists when need be

• Publié le 26/09/2019
Kate N.
Director of Operations
Construction, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 04/08/2020

"Great platform for easing customer communications"

Commentaires: Great experience with the set up, customer service, and the results we have seen from acquiring more customer reviews.

Avantages: This program allows our customers to contact us via text and vice versa, which is increasing the preferred method of communication for our clientele. It allows us to store communications, assign conversations to employees, and ask homeowners for reviews on social media. The review request feature seamlessly links to our preferred review methods, so there is little effort needed on behalf of the homeowners. We have increased the number of reviews on our Google page by 100% since using Podium.

Inconvénients: There is not currently the ability to create private conversations between staff and outside parties, it would be nice to have ways to separate conversations by department, with options to reassign by an administrator.

• Publié le 04/08/2020
Jesse M.
Services environnementaux, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 23/11/2020

"Lifesaver during covid"

Commentaires: Podium has been essential for us staying efficient in covid times. It has allowed us to send our office employees home to work and still easily stay in contact. We get a much better response from our customer base now as opposed when we could only call them. It has become a large part of how we operate.

Avantages: Current and potential customers have easier access to us, and we're able to reach a lot more people than we could previously with phone calls alone. Anyone can get the hang of it quickly and the design is user friendly. Any time we have questions customer service is available right away.

Inconvénients: There was one time that they updated the software in a way that did not benefit the specific way that we use it without asking us. We tried to work with it for a while, but after we let them know we weren't crazy about it they rolled us back to the previous version with no problems.

• Publié le 23/11/2020