Avis clients sur Podium

En savoir plus sur Podium

Les clients sont votre meilleure forme de marketing. Obtenez plus d'avis et gardez l'esprit pratique pour les clients avec du texte à partir d'un tableau de bord centralisé.

En savoir plus sur Podium

Helps me make more money at the deslership as it gets my name out there on many platforms.

Inability to interface with Facebook for payments.

Podium - Notes

4,0

Podium a reçu une note globale de 4,3 étoiles sur 5 d'après 453 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Podium ?

Gregg
Gregg
Marketing (É.-U.)
Construction, 51-200 employés

Podium Rocks & The Product Works

Commentaires : They are amazing and I am looking forward to see where the product will go in the future.

It is easy to use, easy to train people, and it works to get customer reviews in the right place on the internet. Google reviews are king and the Podium works great with Google Reviews.

The customer support could be better and more knowledgeable. The company is growing fast and they have a lot of new people who do not know the product.

Director of Institutional Sales (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 11-50 employés

Podium--Reliable and Easy to Use

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : As explained, I have been a Podium customer for quite a while. My company actually dropped Podium for a hot minute and used a program called Swell. The employees and I complained so much about the glitch issues of Swell that our company returned to Podium. That's not to say Podium is "glitch-free," but it far outways the issues we had with Swell. I will note that something has changed with Podium's customer service. When I first began using Podium, the customer service chats almost felt like you were talking to a friendly developer, eager to help. Now the customer service help feels like I'm chatting with overworked, underpaid, and uninterested grumpy teenagers.

Podium is incredibly user-friendly. Our store has a wide range of computer knowledge--from advanced to those who struggle to find the back button. Podium has been a good fit for all levels.

I'm not a fan of pulling the photos from my photo album or seeing that the pictures I take through the app are stored in my phone's photo album. I take many photos of products for customers and am very busy, so I often forget that they are there. I've used Podium for so long that when I look back at my years of personal photos I still find a picture of some random product that I forgot to delete.

Mark
Owner (É.-U.)
Construction, 2-10 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Glitchy and poor customer service

3,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : Crummy customer service, and glitchy software that requires customer service.

Makes it easy to communicate with customers

Customer service is very sub-par. Its difficult to resolve simple issues.

Peter
Innovation + Communication Officer (É.-U.)
Administration publique, 1 001-5 000 employés

Just send us a text! - Podium brings texting to business

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : The overall experience has been great! The software is easy to use and easy to set up. They assign you a customer success agent and take you through about 12 weeks of training and check-ins to make sure you're good to go. We have loved it and recommend it all the time.

I love how Podium allows teams of employees from different departments to work together to answer customer questions and requests. One beautiful thing is they were able to port our regular phone number and turn it into a text-able number. So our landline number that all of our customers are familiar with has now become a texting number as well. We're able to tell our customers those beautiful words: "Just send us a text."

The only downside I see in Podium is the search feature. It is actually astounding how bad it is. You would think in this day and age a basic keyword search feature would be pretty standard. Not so in Podium. The only way to look up old conversations is remembering the name of the person you were chatting with. I'm honestly dismayed by it.

Shannon
Office Manager (É.-U.)
Construction, 11-50 employés

Great product but expensive

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : We used Podium for two years but found a less expensive alternative.

Customers were able to leave a detailed review. Potential customers always do their research so real people's opinions matter.

Very expensive. We loved the product but not the price.

Josh
COO (É.-U.)

Overall pleased with Podium

4,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Overall, I have had a positive experience with Podium

Podium helps us track our Google reviews, collect payments, and communicate with customers

The support from the company is sometimes very slow. They also sometimes do not have answers to my questions and do not care to help me find a solution.

Elle
Marketing Director (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

All in All - Good!

4,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : It was good. I don't have any major complaints.

Podium is easy to use and it's affordable. It's easy to connect with customers, help them solve problems, and get their honest reviews and feedback.

The payment processing was not something we could use because it doesn't sync up with your website or inventory. There are less expensive options on the market.

Diego
Practice Director (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 5 001-10 000 employés

Where are your reviews live - Podium

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : Keep track of reviews left by patients and reply to them in a timely manner. The responses would show up on our Google page within a day.

Podium is a great product to use if customer engagement and feedback response is a top priority for your business. You are able to see all the reviews that people leave, whether on Google or Facebook. I received a weekly email report which would detail how many reviews were received for the week. There is an option to send out a text campaign to all number in your system, this is a great option to promote an event. Also, if your business has different locations, Podium allows you to manage them separately.

Nothing negative to say about podium, but a mobile app would be a great addition.

Megan
Banque, 11-50 employés

Great web chat option

4,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Web chat features, ease of use, onboarding/training.

Price point, customer service needs improvement.

Celeste
Administrative Supervisor (É.-U.)

Podium

3,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

The software was easy to use and navigate, there were some good reporting features to see how each employee was rating.

This may work well for other companies but we did not get the response we were hoping for. Very little of our client base bothered providing reviews. In the beginning we had a little traffic but it quickly dwindled to almost nothing at the end.

Amanda
Insurance Claims Manager (É.-U.)
Construction, 11-50 employés

Podium is an absolute small business must have!!

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : Our company's customer service has far exceeded expectations since implementing Podium. It has helped give our customers a way to reach us literally 24/7. It has helped get our company reviews up 1000%. It has also helped communications between our employees.

Podium is AWESOME!! We use it daily to text with our customers who love to communicate via text messages. With every employee having it up throughout the day any one of us can quickly respond to our customers texts and if it's after hours you can set an automatic reply text message that says we are not open at this time so they know someone will get back with them ASAP. It makes it so much easier texting on the PC than on your phone and it uses your company's phone number so you can just tell your customers to call OR text our number. For those who do prefer using their phone to text, Podium has an app that is absolutely awesome too! You will get push notifications on your phone whenever a customer texts or notifications for anything else in the app. You can send customer links and photos easily with Podium. Another great tool is you can direct message or have group chats with your coworkers in Podium. Podium has helped us tremendously with our company reviews too!! Allowing us to set up templates that text our customers once their project is completed asking them to rate us on a scale of 1-10 and texting them links to where they can leave a review online if they wish too. I know Podium also has a function where you can send an invoice amount text to your customers and have them pay via that link but we have not used this feature yet. Podium is awesome and has definitely made operations A LOT easier for our company.

There isn't really anything we don't like about Podium!

Tiffany
Operations Manager (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées :

If you aren't using Podium, what are you waiting for?

Commentaires : The podium has been instrumental in the overall growth of our company. From google reviews to sales, to collections, Podium has been part of the experience every step of the way. Also as we were growing Podium was also growing and their innovations consistently kept the fire in us to push ourselves beyond our own limits and become the paperless, and digital company that we are today :)

What I like most about Podium is its ease of not only use but training anybody new. We are a growing company hiring annually now more and more and Podium is by far the easiest trained software that we use. It's not only self-efficient but training is clean, straight-forward, and it's beyond user-friendly.

There are at this stage in the game a lot of add on's that you can certainly do with Podium. It goes from a very low cost to mid-range cost quickly as you realize you really do need and want all the bells and whistles that Podium can offer. It's not so much that it is a negative, but it does become a challenge sometimes when having to pitch a wonderful new feature of Podium to your decision-makers when the words "and it cost ---- extra" comes into play.

Kevin
Kevin
VP of Marketing (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 11-50 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Love it but don't always love paying for it!

Commentaires : Overall, it's really good. I'm a big fan of feeling valued as a customer, and I don't feel valued, I feel like a number. I rarely get check-ins from the company. On top of that, I think the ability to get reviews could be a little better. Our customers just don't really react when we ask them for the review. They are always willing, but then seem to have some difficulty completing the process.

The ease of use is great, I love taking the conversation from the website to texting, and it's great for that. It also makes it pretty easy to request reviews, and so that is great.

It feels really expensive to me. At this point I might be able to get similar functionality for significantly less money, but nonetheless, because we've made the investment in it and trained our team on it, I selfishly don't want to have to deplore another program and do another batch of training.

Kaitlin
Social Media Analyst (É.-U.)

All In One Place!

Commentaires : I have really enjoyed using Podium and feel that it has been well worth the investment. We have looked at other forms of software that are similar but we continue to feel confident in Podium because of the variety of services that they offer. It has been awesome that our young tech savvy employees are comfortable with this software but that it is easy enough for our older employees to use as well. I am sure that we will continue to use podium for years to come!

I love that all of our messaging either from different social media sites or from our own website comes to one location! It is really nice that all of our employees have access to this site and because of that, we are able to reply very quickly to messages that come in. I also like that our reviews show up here and we are able to respond to them through the Podium platform rather than needing to go to Google, Facebook, Yelp etc. to find the reviews.

I wish that somehow we were able to consolidate the review notifications so that if we invite someone to review us on google and they write a review, we don't get two separate messages/notifications about it.

Troy
Marketing Manager (Australie)
Télécommunications, 11-50 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Very good at what it does

Commentaires : Overall I'm very pleased with Podium. Despite the few shortcomings it alowed us to acheive our goals in a relatively short time frame and within budget.

The ability to send Google review requests directly to customers via SMS was amazing. It was exactly what we needed to get our review score up to, and past, our target score within the space of only a few months. The interface is incredibly user friendly and managing teams is about as simple as it gets.

I found that a lot of the time it wouldn't correctly tag who within our team was resposible for receiving reviews. There's also no ability to customise reports. It owuld be great if there could also be more integrations with additional review platforms, as we were stuck with only being able to provide the option for Google reviews as we don't accept Facebook Reviews. This caused us to miss a few reviews as customers didn't have Google accounts.

Callie
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 51-200 employés

Essential to business amid COVID-19

Commentaires : We were looking at switching to another product simply due to the expense of Podium. After reaching out Podium had no trouble dropping our price about 33%- why not just give us a more competitive price from the get go?

I love how easy it is to answer quick questions that cut down on phone calls to the office. I also can't overstate how helpful the review request templates are for quick texting!

The mobile app is very flawed. Messages are missed or just not seen, even when I know what I'm looking for. Podium is absolutely a desktop experience from the management side.

Brittney
Construction, 51-200 employés

Everything in one place

Commentaires : Have had a great experience. Set up and add-ons are easy. Easy to use.

One place, multiple platforms combine. Appointment Center Reps do not need to check multiple dashboards, log in to multiple sites. It is all very transparent who sent what, saw what, etc. There are sites that are cheaper but we like the simplicity of this one. We can text customers and employee, create templates for consistent messaging, request reviews, NPS, all in one place. We know there are additional products available such as payments on Podium that we choose not to use. There is more that can be done with it than we need.

It is not the cheapest platform for what we are doing but it is comfortable and does a great job. Would be interested to see group, mass messaging, and schedule messaging.

Sales and Finance Manager (É.-U.)
Automobile, 11-50 employés

Excellent chat software with review integration

Commentaires : Podium allows us to connect with shoppers as they are browsing the site to answer questions immediately and secure more deals.

The review integration with facebook and google is excellent. We are able to send review invitations via text and respond to them within the app. We can also assign them to the various salespeople who actually worked the deal so they can respond accordingly. We also have podium on our homepage to engage with browsing customers and answer any questions they may have.

It doesn't integrate with some of our third party advertising sources like other options do. Sometimes there are glitches with the software and messages do not send properly.

Tammy
Client Advisor (É.-U.)

Need some features

Commentaires : It isn't bad product. I would like the change above, as well as I will periodically stop getting notifications on my cell phone, so I miss messages as well. Same with the desktop option. Sometimes, replies will not pop up in the lower corner of screen. So I will constantly switch to see if anyone responds.

Ease of use. Very easy to slip in and send a message. I also like the integration with our CRM software

Cannot sent to multiple people. For example, there are times when I need to send a message to husband and wife. I can't do that via podium, so I am forced to go tot my cell phone, which is not ideal for my job title.

Steve
Sales Manager (É.-U.)
Meubles, 11-50 employés

Connectivity at its finest...

Commentaires : Podium has really enhanced our online presence with customers. They're seemingly more willing to send a text-based message as opposed to calling. With the current COVID-climate, we've really seen an increase in messages forwarded via this service. It also allows our associates to more easily stay in touch with their clients, even if they're out-of-the-office.

Simply put, the ease of use. Podium allows us to communicate with our customers across various platforms, while being able to send pictures and forward hyperlinks. It's truly a versatile program that continues to serve us well.

There are the occasional glitches - infrequently, we won't receive email notifications of Podium inquiries. As we typically have the software up and running at all times, this sporadic issue can be minimized.

JOSH
COLLISION CONSULTANT (É.-U.)
Automobile, 501-1 000 employés

Great Program!

I appreciate how easy it is to navigate through the different pages and separate my message boards from my coworkers. The program is fast and efficient and I have not experienced any issues.

On a rare occasion, customers have reported that they were unable to open links sent through podium. It is my belief that this was likely user error on their end as I have not experienced this issue.

Van
owner (É.-U.)
Automobile, 2-10 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Podium has been a game changer

Commentaires : Podium has been great both for communicating with customers and for generating more reviews. I would highly recommend!

I love the texting capabilities with podium. When a customer signs up for an appointment with my booking software (Acuity) they get a text from a real phone number that they can respond to. Other services send a text from a number that does not accept responses. This has by far been the best feature with podium for my business.

Getting the initial integration setup was a bit more complicated than I would expect, but once the integration was setup it has been smooth sailing.

Gjenes
Marketing Specialist (É.-U.)
Appareils médicaux, 51-200 employés

Tracking Reviews Can Be Easy

Commentaires : Being able to easily track and report the teams stats on sending/collecting reviews. Easy platform for our team and our customers.

What I like most about Podium is the ability to add each representative so that they can send out invites to the customers they speak to. I like this feature because as a Marketing Specialist, I'm not on the phone with customers - they are. They can easily plug in their phone number or email address and the customer will receive the invite! They simply click the link and leave us a review. It makes it easy for not just the team, but the customers as well. That is very important to us.

The inability to get access ALL analytical results on the dashboard. You get some of the info, but in order to look at everything, I have to generate different reports from the platform and look at it in a spreadsheet. This is probably the most annoying and inconvenient part of using this platform. It has the ability to filter and look at stats for some things and other things, its not there.

Kaity
Marketing Director (É.-U.)
Automobile, 51-200 employés

So easy to use!

Commentaires : Without Podium it was difficult for us to get reviews and maintain a high rating. Since we starting using the platform we're up nearly a thousand reviews. The Facebook messaging integration has been great too since we don't need to give everyone access to our Facebook page.

The software is so easy to use that we have just about everyone in our dealership using it. A quick walkthrough was all our least tech savvy people needed to be able to use it. Since starting with Podium our overall Google rating has jumped up to 4.7 and we have nearly 1500 reviews.

Occasionally the tagging feature is a little wonky. For example one of our employees has the same first name as the company so he is tagged in every review that mentions the company by name.

Isabella
Isabella
Project Analyst (R.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 51-200 employés

A more complete view of your customers' opinions about your services.

Commentaires : We use this software to manage all the interactions that we carry out with each of the clients that we have at our disposal, both the powerful ones, with more daily purchases of the products we make, and the most loyal ones that in the same way carry out and request operations , of the services we offer, mentioning that this system allows us to track the comments that are made, on multiple different platforms, giving immediate notifications, to respond to the reviews directly, in a very fast way, and to offer a warm and surprising service.

What I like the most about this software is that it allows to carry out all its functionalities from a single panel, which is one of the qualities that I like the most because we can carry out the work within this platform in an extremely easy, without adverse or disastrous complications, mentioning that it allows you to automatically track the reviews of the products you make, or the services offered by an organization, in order to respond very quickly, on the comments made by each of the registered users to the business platforms maintained by each of these establishments.

One of the most notable difficulties about this software is its price, mentioning that it is very broad and expensive when we address economic issues, this can be a significant problem, because most organizations, called small , they can't afford to pay these high monetary costs, not to mention that they should integrate better combined reports for the multiple customer locations they interact with frequently.