15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur Podium

Logiciel primé de gestion de la réputation qui vous aide à prendre le contrôle de votre réputation en ligne.

En savoir plus sur Podium

Avantages :

I was very pleased with the results after the first couple months. It easily integrated with our point of sale system and ALL of our staff used the link to request feedback from our customers.

Inconvénients :

Inability to interface with Facebook for payments.

Podium - Notes

Note moyenne

Facilité d'utilisation
4,3
Service client
4,1
Fonctionnalités
4,2
Rapport qualité-prix
3,9

Probabilité de recommander le produit

7,5/10

Podium a reçu une note globale de 4,3 étoiles sur 5 d'après 500 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Podium ?

Partagez vos expériences avec d'autres acheteurs de logiciels.

Filtrer les avis (500)

Gildas Douglas
Gildas Douglas
Assistant (É.-U.)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Informatique et sécurité réseau, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 6 à 12 mois
Source de l'avis

Logiciel bon pour les interactions

3,0 il y a 8 mois

Avantages :

C'est un logiciel bon servir la clientèle très intéressant et permet de gagner plus de temps Je le recommande

Inconvénients :

Je trouve que ce logiciel devrait être disponible dans tous les pays

Bernadette
Assistante (Bénin)
Informatique et sécurité réseau, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 1 à 5 mois
Source de l'avis

Logiciel de clientèle

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Avantages :

Podium est un logiciel qui est vraiment très efficace dans la gestion des ventes des articles C'est recommandé pour tous

Inconvénients :

Je n'ai rien trouvé d'anormal pour le moment

Serge Isidore
Serge Isidore
Gestion clientèle (Bénin)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Vente au détail, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 1 à 5 mois
Source de l'avis

Logiciel de Chat

4,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : Dans l'ensemble , Podium est un meilleur logiciel qu'il faut utiliser pour la gestion clientèle, les planification et les paiements en un seul endroit et supplie également la communication avec les clients

Avantages :

Podium est un logiciel très intéressant pour la gestion clientèle et qui permet également de gagner du temps, les planification et les paiements en simplicité

Inconvénients :

Podium à une grande avantage pour la gestion des messagerie mais pas disponible dans tout les pays

Sylvie Florence
Sylvie Florence
Gestionnaire (Togo)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Vente au détail, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit
Source de l'avis

Logiciel de gestion de Chat

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Avantages :

Un très bon produit de gestion des interactions avec une meilleure solution et une fonctionnalités modernes très performant et simple à utiliser. Et facile également la gestion des messageries.

Inconvénients :

C'est un très bon produit pour la gestion et de messagerie électronique. Je ne reproche rien mais dommage c'est pas disponible pour tout pays.

Emmanuel
Emmanuel
Gestionnaire (Togo)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Vente au détail, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit
Source de l'avis

Logiciel de traitement des paiements

4,0 il y a 8 mois

Avantages :

Un très bon produit pour le traitement des paiements très performant et facile à utiliser avec une qualité d'interface très satisfaite. Très sympa et avec une bonne fonctionnalités tellements innovantes et efficace.

Inconvénients :

Je n'ai aucun problème avec ce produit . Je souhaite que Podium soit disponible pour tout les pays

Samson
Samson
Gestionnaire (Togo)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Comptabilité, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit
Source de l'avis

Logiciel de gestion

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Avantages :

Podium c'est un meilleur produit de gestion des interventions et très simple à utiliser avec une bonne qualité d'interface et efficace pour accompagner les entreprises à plus générer des rapports sur les sites. Je le recommande

Inconvénients :

C'est très simple et rapide. Je réclame qu'il soit disponible pour tout pays

Elysé
Assistant (É.-U.)
Informatique et sécurité réseau, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 1 à 5 mois
Source de l'avis

Logiciel de gestion

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Avantages :

Podium est un logiciel qui assure la bonne gestion du clientèle et vous permet de gagner un peu plus de temps et facilite aussi la planificationVivement recommandé

Inconvénients :

Je constate que ce logiciel doit être utilisable dans tous les pays

Eunice Merveille
Eunice Merveille
Assistante (É.-U.)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Informatique et sécurité réseau, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 6 à 12 mois
Source de l'avis

Logiciel d gestion

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Avantages :

Podium est un logiciel de traitement satisfaisant qui facilite les interactions entre les différentes entreprises et leur clientèle

Inconvénients :

C'est un très bon logiciel mais pas disponible dans tout les pays

Kevin
Kevin
VP of Marketing (É.-U.)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Immobilier, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Love it but don't always love paying for it!

5,0 il y a 4 ans

Commentaires : Overall, it's really good. I'm a big fan of feeling valued as a customer, and I don't feel valued, I feel like a number. I rarely get check-ins from the company. On top of that, I think the ability to get reviews could be a little better. Our customers just don't really react when we ask them for the review. They are always willing, but then seem to have some difficulty completing the process.

Avantages :

The ease of use is great, I love taking the conversation from the website to texting, and it's great for that. It also makes it pretty easy to request reviews, and so that is great.

Inconvénients :

It feels really expensive to me. At this point I might be able to get similar functionality for significantly less money, but nonetheless, because we've made the investment in it and trained our team on it, I selfishly don't want to have to deplore another program and do another batch of training.

H David
Installed Sales Manager (É.-U.)
Matériaux de construction, 51–200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Wish we never left!

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : We previously used Podium and we switched to a less expensive option. Well, you get what you pay for. Podium is a far better product. Reviews increase, we get paid faster using card readers or text to pay. Excellent customer service!

Avantages :

Podium works so well. Easy to communicate with customers, request reviews and get payments either at the jobsite or from the office.

Inconvénients :

Nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing.

Devon
Sales Associate (É.-U.)
Automobile, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 6 à 12 mois
Source de l'avis

Podium Review

4,0 il y a 2 mois

Avantages :

Easy to use and was very useful to determine which rep was dealing with who.

Inconvénients :

Price was definetely not a good aspect of this product

Andy
President (É.-U.)
Construction, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis
Source : SoftwareAdvice

You cannot export your own date. Missing features.

1,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Avantages :

I do not like much about Podium. The processing rates were pretty good.

Inconvénients :

You cannot export your data. There are features missing from the software that are sold on the site and discussed in their support videos/tutorials. These are important for teams. This has been an awful experience. The product does not do what it says it will do. When I decided to cancel, they gave me the run-around. It took over three months for them to release my phone number ($1800), and now they are saying that I "automatically" signed up for an additional year. I would recommend that you find a better, more user-friendly solution. They are out there. Shame on you Podium.

Atendi
IT Manager (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 51–200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

My Expereince With Podium

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Avantages :

It comes wit SMS marketing and mass messaging capabilities It supports live chat and makes meeting customer satisfaction easy It makes handling customer experience easy

Inconvénients :

Podium has really helped and no issues yet.

Audra
Director (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 201–500 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 1 à 5 mois
Source de l'avis

More interested in getting paid

4,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : Not great. I’m sure it’s the right fit for a large company with deep pockets and the need for a bunch of bells and whistles, but we are not that.

Avantages :

I chose the platform because I thought it was the only real option to replace ZipWhip which ends service in December. They were listed as a recommended vendor.

Inconvénients :

The people. They started out great, but at the onset I told them that most of the features they offered we wouldn’t use. And they didn’t have a Chrome extension, which we used a lot. But we needed a new text service as ours was going away. The cost was about 3x what I was paying and that was for the lowest level of service and they lock you in to a contract for a year. But I didn’t know of another option.I found Text Request, which is almost ZipWhip exactly, less than 48 hours after I signed their contract. I was transparent with them about Text Request really meeting our needs and price point perfectly and we weren’t paying for a bunch of features we wouldn’t use just to get texting. I asked to cancel before we even onboarded. They declined and said someone from legal would reach out. No one from legal reached out. They offered to move me to a more basic plan with a lower price point which, as I felt locked in, was willing to look at after I got back from vacation. Upon my return from vacation I reached out twice but that was the last I heard from [sensitive content hidden]. Out of the blue I got an email from another person at Podium cancelling my account. It just felt like a yucky experience overall. It felt like they are more interested in getting paid than making sure the platform is the right fit for their customers.

Utilisateur vérifié
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Vente au détail, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Podium--Reliable and Easy to Use

5,0 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : As explained, I have been a Podium customer for quite a while. My company actually dropped Podium for a hot minute and used a program called Swell. The employees and I complained so much about the glitch issues of Swell that our company returned to Podium. That's not to say Podium is "glitch-free," but it far outways the issues we had with Swell. I will note that something has changed with Podium's customer service. When I first began using Podium, the customer service chats almost felt like you were talking to a friendly developer, eager to help. Now the customer service help feels like I'm chatting with overworked, underpaid, and uninterested grumpy teenagers.

Avantages :

Podium is incredibly user-friendly. Our store has a wide range of computer knowledge--from advanced to those who struggle to find the back button. Podium has been a good fit for all levels.

Inconvénients :

I'm not a fan of pulling the photos from my photo album or seeing that the pictures I take through the app are stored in my phone's photo album. I take many photos of products for customers and am very busy, so I often forget that they are there. I've used Podium for so long that when I look back at my years of personal photos I still find a picture of some random product that I forgot to delete.

Gregg
Gregg
Marketing (É.-U.)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Construction, 51–200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 6 à 12 mois
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Podium Rocks & The Product Works

5,0 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : They are amazing and I am looking forward to see where the product will go in the future.

Avantages :

It is easy to use, easy to train people, and it works to get customer reviews in the right place on the internet. Google reviews are king and the Podium works great with Google Reviews.

Inconvénients :

The customer support could be better and more knowledgeable. The company is growing fast and they have a lot of new people who do not know the product.

Michaela
Marketing Manager (É.-U.)
Automobile, 51–200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 1 à 5 mois
Source de l'avis

Good product, shady development

4,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : They do offer a great product, but due to their shady sales tactics, we chose to discontinue our partnership with them. Since discontinuing, they have continued to contact me and pitch me regularly despite our lack of interest.

Avantages :

They offer a good product, and have a lot of services that are beneficial to a dealership.

Inconvénients :

Their sales team is relentless and a little on the shady side. They call both my work phone and my cell phone constantly, and have even gone so far as to spoof a local area code to get me to answer my personal cell phone to pitch me on more products we don't want/need.

Sam
Service Advisor (É.-U.)
Automobile, 51–200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 1 à 5 mois
Source de l'avis

Podium Review

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : In less than 1 month, Podium has helped grow communications with customers and provided positive feedback for the business. It is the only program that has helped grow the positive reviews in my workplace.

Avantages :

Podium is a great and effective program that allows you to effectively communicate with customers, receive feedback from them, and get reports on your communication. I would highly recommend it to anyone in customer service.

Inconvénients :

I have not used the program long enough to have anything I really dislike. From what I have seen, I already like it more than the program I switched from!

Erik
Owner (É.-U.)
Services aux consommateurs, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 6 à 12 mois
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

"We wish we could do more to help, but this really is as far as we can go."

1,0 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : Podium will use that 1-yr agreement you sign against you no matter how many issues you have with their services. They will ignore you, say they've cancelled services with the same template email over and over again, and yet your credit card will still be charged each month. We hope that everyone takes pause when signing that 1-year contract with Podium. We wish we had taken pause before signing up.

Avantages :

When the software works, it really is a nice system. Our issue is that the software never worked. My employees had consistent issues with messages not showing up in the inbox or not receiving notifications when new messages came in. I myself did not receive a single notification for a new message for over a month, and it was still not fixed by the time we finally decided we had enough and switched to another system. I also had to reach out to them weekly to see if my issues have been figured out because they will never reach back out to you about the issues you're having.

Inconvénients :

Trying to cancel with Podium is the worst experience we've ever had with a company. My partner had to pretend to be a new client prospect to get Podium to help us because they will dodge and outright ignore correspondences about cancelling service. They've admitted their issues, told us they are letting us out of the 1-yr contract, yet they are still charging our credit card each month. We have finally had to take the issue up with our credit card company.

Kat
Owner (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 1 à 5 mois
Source de l'avis
Source : SoftwareAdvice

This company is a scam!

1,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Absolutely the worst experience I’ve ever done with any company in my 15 years of business.

Avantages :

There’s absolutely no produce company. Other than the fact that they’re very good liars. They con you into signing up under false pretenses. They have zero communication. The only reason they have good reviews is because you can’t write -ones on any other social media accounts and I’d like to know where the reading five star reviews on Google when there’s no Google review to be found.

Inconvénients :

Yes, they are absolutely a con! They lied and misrepresented their business and strategies to me overcharged me. I had to dispute with my credit card company through several months, and now I’m being harassed by them for an outstanding bill of a month and a half of service that I never received. I’ve requested to speak to people and above positions with no luck and now I’m gonna have to have my attorney get involved. Do not do any business with this company.

Utilisateur vérifié
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Automobile, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

Excellent chat software with review integration

5,0 il y a 5 ans

Commentaires : Podium allows us to connect with shoppers as they are browsing the site to answer questions immediately and secure more deals.

Avantages :

The review integration with facebook and google is excellent. We are able to send review invitations via text and respond to them within the app. We can also assign them to the various salespeople who actually worked the deal so they can respond accordingly. We also have podium on our homepage to engage with browsing customers and answer any questions they may have.

Inconvénients :

It doesn't integrate with some of our third party advertising sources like other options do. Sometimes there are glitches with the software and messages do not send properly.

Tammy
Client Advisor (É.-U.)
Automobile, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

Need some features

5,0 il y a 4 ans

Commentaires : It isn't bad product. I would like the change above, as well as I will periodically stop getting notifications on my cell phone, so I miss messages as well. Same with the desktop option. Sometimes, replies will not pop up in the lower corner of screen. So I will constantly switch to see if anyone responds.

Avantages :

Ease of use. Very easy to slip in and send a message. I also like the integration with our CRM software

Inconvénients :

Cannot sent to multiple people. For example, there are times when I need to send a message to husband and wife. I can't do that via podium, so I am forced to go tot my cell phone, which is not ideal for my job title.

Gjenes
Marketing Specialist (É.-U.)
Appareils médicaux, 51–200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

Tracking Reviews Can Be Easy

5,0 il y a 6 ans

Commentaires : Being able to easily track and report the teams stats on sending/collecting reviews. Easy platform for our team and our customers.

Avantages :

What I like most about Podium is the ability to add each representative so that they can send out invites to the customers they speak to. I like this feature because as a Marketing Specialist, I'm not on the phone with customers - they are. They can easily plug in their phone number or email address and the customer will receive the invite! They simply click the link and leave us a review. It makes it easy for not just the team, but the customers as well. That is very important to us.

Inconvénients :

The inability to get access ALL analytical results on the dashboard. You get some of the info, but in order to look at everything, I have to generate different reports from the platform and look at it in a spreadsheet. This is probably the most annoying and inconvenient part of using this platform. It has the ability to filter and look at stats for some things and other things, its not there.

Marina
Marketing Manager (É.-U.)
Automobile, 201–500 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Been with Podium through many changes and additions

4,0 il y a 4 ans

Commentaires : Overall positive because of the headway we have made on public reviews.

Avantages :

The cost is inexpensive and it really does help get reviews

Inconvénients :

As new additions and upgrades are coming, it feels like reviews has gone on the back burner. Like everything else is more important. In fact, when another dealer of ours signed up, the reviews shows up as an "add on" for invoicing when this used to be the focus. So, it has also gotten way more expensive over the years. Additions also seem to influence functionality of review aspect on dashboard and things "break" more often. Also, I think that support doesn't work weekends from when we had an issue and I had to call that I wash I got.

Baylee
Social Media Manager (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Fantastic for Growing Online Reputation

5,0 il y a 5 ans

Commentaires : This has helped us immensely with capturing reviews as customers are leaving the store with their experience fresh in their minds!

Avantages :

In addition to being extremely easy to use and straightforward from a backend and frontend standpoint, this software is such an easy way to grow and manage our online reputation. I love that all I have to do (once my campaign is set up) is enter a phone number and hit "send"! It's way easier than asking our customers to leave reviews, and most of them actually do it.

Inconvénients :

There wasn't much that I didn't like about the software. The only thing worth mentioning is there are a few creative limitations when setting up your campaign. However, nothing that a few tweaks couldn't fix!