Tracking Reviews Can Be Easy

Gjenes B.
Marketing Specialist
Appareils médicaux, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Being able to easily track and report the teams stats on sending/collecting reviews. Easy platform for our team and our customers.

Avantages: What I like most about Podium is the ability to add each representative so that they can send out invites to the customers they speak to. I like this feature because as a Marketing Specialist, I'm not on the phone with customers - they are. They can easily plug in their phone number or email address and the customer will receive the invite! They simply click the link and leave us a review. It makes it easy for not just the team, but the customers as well. That is very important to us.

Inconvénients: The inability to get access ALL analytical results on the dashboard. You get some of the info, but in order to look at everything, I have to generate different reports from the platform and look at it in a spreadsheet. This is probably the most annoying and inconvenient part of using this platform. It has the ability to filter and look at stats for some things and other things, its not there.

Get it and rethink any department you think could use it

Publié le 20/09/2019
Jordan B.
Vice President
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We absolutely love the podium product. We receive great reviews, and are able to get in touch with clients that simply stop communicating any other way - especially our past due clients.

Avantages: It makes collections, review solicitations, and even internal communications much easier than any alternative I've found.

Inconvénients: Some members of the sales team are more intense than they need to be and follow up beyond the intrusive level.

Fantastic for Growing Online Reputation

Publié le 17/12/2018
Baylee M.
Social Media Manager
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: This has helped us immensely with capturing reviews as customers are leaving the store with their experience fresh in their minds!

Avantages: In addition to being extremely easy to use and straightforward from a backend and frontend standpoint, this software is such an easy way to grow and manage our online reputation. I love that all I have to do (once my campaign is set up) is enter a phone number and hit "send"! It's way easier than asking our customers to leave reviews, and most of them actually do it.

Inconvénients: There wasn't much that I didn't like about the software. The only thing worth mentioning is there are a few creative limitations when setting up your campaign. However, nothing that a few tweaks couldn't fix!

Awesome!

Publié le 26/09/2019
Megan M.
Dental Hygienist
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I enjoyed using Podium! It was very beneficial for our office needs

Avantages: It was user friendly and targeted a different type of customer/patient. Texting is the new way of contacting or communicating with other people and responses were quicker and more accurate.

Inconvénients: The program was easy to use but it was hard to pinpoint exact lists when need be

A user-to-customer messaging platform for reviews that's hooked in with Google

Publié le 01/04/2018
Web Content Manager
Meubles, 51-200 employés

Commentaires: None

Avantages: Direct Google integration is definitely the biggest pro here. They also are focused on having staff message customers directly for reviews one-on-one. It won't work for everyone, just depends on the business model.

Inconvénients: Very limited functionality and visibility into your account. Right now, it's basically just a review solicitation platform via messaging and email. It's efficient at getting star ratings and reviews, but that's about it. If you're looking for surveys, look elsewhere. Also, when I was a customer, they didn't even have NPS Score. That's pretty basic. Reporting is very limited and it's hard to get an overview of your total account, only individual locations. Customization is little to none for both the dashboard and the actual campaigns. Oh, and it's crazy expensive. You're basically paying for the direct Google integration. Which is super nice and important, but still. I also had a very negative experience that was unique to me. I had very specific contract conditions that were not met and it was a very difficult and painful process to get rectified. I felt very misled by the company and lost any trust I had in them. It was very disappointing.

Podium is a fool-proof way to monitor online reviews

Publié le 08/03/2018
Lisa M.
Vice President
13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We've used Podium to quickly raise our client's Google review rating in just a short period- in less than 3 months, we've increased 1.2 stars and because responding to reviews is so easy, we've developed deeper relationships with reviewers with our responses.

Avantages: Probably the best thing about Podium are the SMS text feature that sends an easy to use FB or Google review link directly to a potential reviewer. The link eliminates any guesswork of confusion about how to leave a review which, for the clients we're using it for, would definitely hinder their customers from providing review. Additionally, the email notifications that inform any time a review is left is hugely beneficial because reviews never fall of your radar and because it's so so easy to respond directly to reviews within the Podium platform, it's simple and quick to just pop into the review and respond to it as soon as you're notified! Another thing I love is that Podium is constantly adding features and functionality, like the ability to now respond directly to FB reviews from the platform in addition to Google reviews.

Inconvénients: It can be a little glitchy- for instance, for the past two weeks the Reply button within each Google review wasn't working so I had to reply to reviews directly from google.com/business. I will say however that the live chat customer service option is awesome and both times I've used it, my problems were immediately resolved and the support team was super helpful

Great until you want to cancel it!

Publié le 10/10/2019
Jerry M.
Automobile, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: The experience was good but so far overshadowed by their lack of letting us cancel with proper notice that the entire experience is lost. Like an amazing meal with a crap server. All you remember was the final service and it is horrible.

Avantages: Mostly worked well and had pretty good interface with website for chat as well

Inconvénients: Tried to cancel this and was not allowed. Went through all kinds of hoops including a mandatory "screen share" by our account rep trying to keep us which made it worse. You CANNOT call or write in and cancel ever! They have their methods and basically won't let you out of a contract. We canceled ours finally after the screen share, the hard close from two different people to keep paying and then still got billed since they had our credit card. I would never recommend such a company. I have NEVER heard of someone NOT taking written notice well in advance to close a monthly contract. We did finally get it resolved to only pay an additional 9 days past when we asked for it to be closed, but its 9 days of our money. One of the poorest experiences i have had in 32 years of the retail business trying to cancel something. Mandatory screen share and hard sell to stay - Simply unbelievable

Gives options to customers for places to write a review

Publié le 05/06/2018
Jennifer G.
Marketing
Automobile, 51-200 employés
Support client

Avantages: We used Podium through another company that we signed up with. We were able to easily text with customers and as for a review through this system. Our company is strong with customer reviews so it was an easier way to ask for one and the customer could access whichever review site they felt most comfortable with right from their phone.

Inconvénients: Some customers complain about leaving a Google review because they don't remember their Google login. This company helps with those customers because it gives them links to other review sites if they don't want to leave a Google review. Nothing in particular that I do not like about this product.

It works great!

Publié le 05/10/2018
Rick K.
Certified Mobility Consultant
1 001-5 000 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I am at a new company and I suggest they use it too.

Avantages: People don't always have a gmail account. It made them jump through hoops to do a review elsewhere. People became cautious and leave the site.

Inconvénients: Nothing. I really did like using it. It was a great reminder to customers to do a review. It required almost immediate follow though.

Incredible customer interaction for fast authentic reviews from the social media sites that I choose

Publié le 13/09/2017
Karla D.
Customer Relations Manager
Support client

Avantages: Up to the minute reviews that I can respond to on one platform
The Leader Board is terrific to help build a fun and competitive arena between our sales force
Our sales people like the app and reading what their customers say about them
Once set up to my liking it's fast and easy to follow and allows our entire store to work towards
different goals for obtaining authentic reviews from happy customers.
The Podium staff is amazing, on top of it, creative, helpful, knowledgeable, and always happy to help with enthusiasm. They always respond quickly to any questions.
Our customers respond well and fast once they receive the invite
I can immediately respond or resolve customer needs when they come through the messenger

Inconvénients: That Yelp won't allow Podium to link up - which is actually Yelp's fault
That the yelps take a couple days to show up on my reviews list
That my responses to DealerRater reviews don't show up on Podium

Highly Recommend Podium

Publié le 17/05/2019
Retail Sales
Vente au détail, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Great service that has allowed us to get many reviews when we found it hard to get them. The service is straightforward and easy to use and customers seem to like it too. They are always updating their website and makes things easier to use. If you want more reviews then use Podium!!!

Inconvénients: I have not found anything that I do not like about this product. The only thing that could be better would be if they could offer a link to yelp.

my assessment for podium

Publié le 01/10/2019
Rebecca P.
Sales
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: I love that I can communicate one on one with all of my customers and potential customers.

Inconvénients: I dislike very much that the software does not recognize all cellphone devices. some of my customers click on the link provided but it wont let them access the link or sometimes I will send the podium link and the customer only recieves part of the message and not the link so I end up having to redirect customer to go to a different site to post a review and that defeats the purpose of using podium if customer has to be redirected. they get fruserated by that point and I lose a review.

Loving Podium for the reviews!

Publié le 01/11/2018
General Manager
Construction, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We love Podium and find a ton of value in using it to drive positive reviews.

Avantages: How it has helped us drive tons of positive reviews to our online profiles while also capturing negative feedback so we can act on it quickly and make things right. It integrates with Service Titan which is also wonderful.

Inconvénients: Reporting is spread across their site in a confusing manner until you get used to it.

Generate Positive Reviews & Sales

Publié le 25/09/2019
Julie C.
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: After a bit of a learning curve by the team, the software is working well to generate reviews on Google and sales from the webchat feature.  Having all messages in one place is really handy. Also folks can text the store instead of call. Customers like getting texts when there car is ready as opposed to a call too. The Sales team is a bit relentless, but I appreciated it in the end to help get it rolling. The support chat has been helpful as well.

Avantages: All messages from social media, Google and the webchat come into one inbox, and can be easily handled by the sales team and review requests can be automatically generated.

Inconvénients: Integration for automated reviews had a hiccup for one of the locations that took some time to correct. Also, sometimes the request texts are duplicated.

Stellar

Publié le 20/09/2017
Joy T.
Support client

Avantages: It does what it says it will do. Our reviews have more than tripled over the past year of working with Podium. The platform allows an easy conversation with our customers and an easy way for them to tell the world what they think about our service. Because it is easy for our customers to follow through with the review, a high number of the requests result in reviews.

Love Podium !

Publié le 08/10/2019
Madison W.
Sales Associate
Vente au détail, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: I love podium. I think it brings a lot of business to our company & easy for the customer to get ahold of us/ ask us questions without calling us or driving in first. I think it has many benefits as far as texting customers & getting reviews ect.

Inconvénients: Notifications don’t always come through and it leaves the customer waiting awhile until we find it.

Instant Messaging made easy

Publié le 24/09/2018
Jasmin W.
Cabinets médicaux, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Overall it has been great. The set-up was fairly fast and painless. The rep that explained to us what the program was did a great job.

Avantages: We signed up for Podium and it made messaging our patients super fast and easy. Any patients that have information that needs to be updated they can simply text us the information or a picture. Once we hit send, the patient receives it on the phone.

Inconvénients: At first the web log-in from a computer was limited to not sending images. Now you can send and receive images.

Amazing

Publié le 07/03/2018
Stacey B.
Social Media & Communication Strategist
Support client

Avantages: Podium is a top-notch company and I am so glad our company uses them. Their staff is outstanding and responds quickly and eagerly any time we have questions.

Overal Good

Publié le 08/10/2019
Hayley M.
Administrative Agent
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: So far since i have been using it daily i have been able to use it accordingly and communicate well with those customers that use it as well.

Avantages: I like that we can contact clients without using our real phones. It is nice being able to shoot a quick text for those clients who are not always available to answer the phone. It has opened more opportunities for us to gain clientele.

Inconvénients: I do not like that when people text in, we cannot see their phone number and i have to ask for it.

Podium review

Publié le 26/09/2019
Randy C.
assistant service manager
Automobile, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: I like the texting feature makes it very easy to communicate with our customers

Inconvénients: nothing really comes to mind, Everything is pretty smooth.

Great product to help companies have their customers leave reviews about their experience with ease

Publié le 31/08/2017
Adam Y.
Social Media/Online Reputation Manager
Vente au détail, 1 001-5 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Ability to request for online reviews, track reviews for your company online, and track trends to see what customers are saying about your company.

Avantages: Easy to use text messaging tool that allows you to request for your customers to review you. Often customers do not seek to leave a review their experience unless they were blown away positively or have a negative experience. This tool helps companies get ahead and proactively request for customers to review their experience. The system can be set up to manually set up to request for review or automated through an API when customers make their purchase.

Inconvénients: There are times that customers have had issues accessing the reviews after clicking on the link in the text message. Most are able to get there, but some have issues due to browser issues on their phone or computer.

Podium helped me to increase the review rate of my product and improve web chat

Publié le 13/07/2018
Ad Writer/Writing Department Manager
Internet, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Ease of use web chat and more product and business reviews

Avantages: The additional reviews that my business received have helped us to reach a greater audience and had a great effect on our sales. The web chat functionality is excellent and allows us to stay connected.

Inconvénients: I have had occasional issues reaching customer service but nothing that would prevent me from using the software.

Prepare yourself to accelerate your Google and other third-party reviews!

Publié le 09/01/2019
Chief Operations Officer
Construction, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We have a hard time getting third party reviews because we have reviews we sent out internally to better understand where we may have fallen short throughout the customer buying life cycle. Through Podium, we are able to better leverage our crews to ask and facilitate the review process so that we can get feedback on these other platforms.

Avantages: It's focused so much on user experience. Both internal users and those leaving reviews are welcomed with an experience that helps drive results. There are other offerings that do similar things, but Podium is by far the most refined and feature packed.

Inconvénients: It's expensive for what it is. However, the number of reviews you'll get completely offsets these costs. Just be prepared for somewhat of a sticker shock. The actual product is great~

Amazing product, but is pricy

Publié le 11/04/2018
President & CEO
Support client

Avantages: Does a great job getting reviews and obtaining great information to build online reviews and reputation.

Inconvénients: The cost is very high. You get what you pay for, and podium does a LOT! Love the program just is costly.

Podium was the first, but you pay for the name!

Publié le 14/10/2018
Principal
Produits alimentaires, 13-50 employés

Commentaires: Good

Avantages: Podium changed the way I manage my reputation online before I was really even thinking about it

Inconvénients: It is expensive. Newer, comparable competitors have entered the space for lower price points