• Service client

En savoir plus sur Podium

Les clients sont votre meilleure forme de marketing. Obtenez plus d'avis et gardez l'esprit pratique pour les clients avec du texte à partir d'un tableau de bord centralisé.

En savoir plus sur Podium

158 avis affichés

Jordan B.
Vice President
  • Publié le 20/09/2019

"Get it and rethink any department you think could use it"

Commentaires: We absolutely love the podium product. We receive great reviews, and are able to get in touch with clients that simply stop communicating any other way - especially our past due clients.

Avantages: It makes collections, review solicitations, and even internal communications much easier than any alternative I've found.

Inconvénients: Some members of the sales team are more intense than they need to be and follow up beyond the intrusive level.

• Publié le 20/09/2019
Kyle B.
Marketing Strategy Manager
Construction, 51-200 employés
  • Source : GetApp
  • Publié le 05/05/2020

"Podium brings you more Revenue."

Commentaires: It has generated us almost 10,000 conversations in the span of two years. It has added considerable revenue, and been an open channel for surveys, and feedback.

Avantages: Customers call, leave voicemails, and never follow up. They keep calling others companies until they get a live speaker or their questions answered. Podium allows you to have a chat widget on your website that converts the conversation over to text. This remove the bulky chart interfaces, and allows home owners and customers to communicate via text the way that they want to. These conversations bring you revenue because a instead of a voicemail that your team member has to chase down, these are valid touch points with customers.

Inconvénients: The mobile app and desktop are limited in their functionalities. Some reporting not available on mobile app. There are some inconsistencies with the app and desktop on timing of the delivery of texts and receiving of them.

• Source : GetApp
  • Publié le 05/05/2020
Jerry M.
Automobile, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 10/10/2019

"Great until you want to cancel it!"

Commentaires: The experience was good but so far overshadowed by their lack of letting us cancel with proper notice that the entire experience is lost. Like an amazing meal with a crap server. All you remember was the final service and it is horrible.

Avantages: Mostly worked well and had pretty good interface with website for chat as well

Inconvénients: Tried to cancel this and was not allowed. Went through all kinds of hoops including a mandatory "screen share" by our account rep trying to keep us which made it worse. You CANNOT call or write in and cancel ever! They have their methods and basically won't let you out of a contract. We canceled ours finally after the screen share, the hard close from two different people to keep paying and then still got billed since they had our credit card. I would never recommend such a company. I have NEVER heard of someone NOT taking written notice well in advance to close a monthly contract. We did finally get it resolved to only pay an additional 9 days past when we asked for it to be closed, but its 9 days of our money. One of the poorest experiences i have had in 32 years of the retail business trying to cancel something. Mandatory screen share and hard sell to stay - Simply unbelievable

• Publié le 10/10/2019
Cole P.
Marketing Director
  • Publié le 19/05/2020

"Reputation & Texting in One"

Commentaires: Podium filled an important need for our business while also providing some unexpected benefits.

Avantages: Managing a sizable car dealership's online reviews can be a daunting task, but Podium simplifies that process. Manage the reputation and communicate with customers in one simple platform.

Inconvénients: If it were more (easily) segmented by user, that would help. It seems that they are moving in this direction, but as of today, it still needs individual customization.

• Publié le 19/05/2020
Shaun B.
LASIK Surgery Manager
Cabinets médicaux, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 22/05/2020

"Loving Podium as it helps our customer reach grow"

Commentaires: Podium has boosted our ability to meet our patients' needs and allowed us to expand our reach into new markets. Our interoffice communication has been improved as well.

Avantages: I really like to text. My patients love the convenience of texting and I had always dreaded using my own phone to communicate with them. Podium offers me peace of mind and a simple way to "talk" to my patients. It has also allowed us to grow our reviews on Facebook and Google like nothing we have tried in the past. It has been a very intuitive and easy to use. Support was quick and helpful when I needed it.

Inconvénients: In the many months that we have used it, I have not found anything that I don't like.

• Publié le 22/05/2020
Danyelle H.
Financial Coordinator
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 13-50 employés

"Easy to use"

Commentaires: It is a way to communicate with our patients that is user friendly and part of the generation trends that patients want to utilize over phone calls and emails. It has been a great tool that we have embraced in our office.

Avantages: This software has allowed our practice to communicate in a different way with our patients. I love that we get a quicker response to them and from them. It has been extremely helpful with social distancing and our office being closed for a period of time. We have definitely made this a must have tool for our office.

Inconvénients: My only complaint so far with the software is where the payment portal is concerned. It is very easy to send a secure link which I love, however as the financial coordinator it would be nice for the receipt to have some type of tracer like an approval code or receipt number. When I post the payments to our patient accounts. It does not have much detail so the payment receipt information could be better updated.

Rosie H.
Medical Esthetician
Cabinets médicaux, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 26/05/2020

"Ease of use"

Commentaires: Positive for sure. It's 2020 and people prefer texting to phone calls absolutely.

Avantages: Luckily Podium is a platform that is pretty simple for both parties. I have been told by patients that they prefer the 'texting' method and that we are in constant contact very easily. They feel more comfortable than a phone call most of the time.

Inconvénients: The integration seems a little interesting and I probably just don't understand. Getting 'assigned' to conversations only happens sometimes?? Then others can message directly.. not sure how to direct people to that option instead.

• Publié le 26/05/2020
Kaycee J.
Teacher
Gestion de l'enseignement, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 21/05/2020

"It gets the job done! "

Commentaires: It is a decent app! Better than the ones we used previously. It keeps us all connected even when we aren’t physically at work, we can check podium to make sure we’re staying up to date with what’s going on.

Avantages: I can easily talk to all my coworkers and we can stay connected throughout the day. I get notified right away when someone posts and can easily make separate groups for my teachers and I to communicate it.

Inconvénients: Sometimes the pictures don’t work correctly, or they don’t load if the post with the photo is too long.

Katie R.
Marketing Manager
  • Publié le 06/02/2020

"Good product, poor execution"

Commentaires: I liked the concept of the product, and it did gain us a good number of reviews. But it was not worth keeping long-term without product enhancements and better customer support.

Avantages: I like the automated features in this software, though it was slightly oversold. But it does automatically contact customers via text after their service/purchase to ask them to leave us a review. We could choose which site(s) to direct them to.

Inconvénients: Customer service was not as good as it could've been. High turnover of employees, lack of communication, and then the refusal to upgrade or help out with different tasks such as splitting up customer feeds so we could direct service customers to a different review platform than the one we had set up.

• Publié le 06/02/2020
Rebecca P.
sales
  • Publié le 08/05/2020

"assessment"

Commentaires: myoverall experience is great with some edges . once the delay is fixed it will be better.

Avantages: the company I work for started using this software to help with marketing our store. it is great. you can direct message your customers.

Inconvénients: it doesnt always work. it doesnt always update in time. it has a delay. and its not updated to be all phone user friendly.

• Publié le 08/05/2020
Sales and Finance Manager
Automobile, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 10/12/2019

"Excellent chat software with review integration"

Commentaires: Podium allows us to connect with shoppers as they are browsing the site to answer questions immediately and secure more deals.

Avantages: The review integration with facebook and google is excellent. We are able to send review invitations via text and respond to them within the app. We can also assign them to the various salespeople who actually worked the deal so they can respond accordingly. We also have podium on our homepage to engage with browsing customers and answer any questions they may have.

Inconvénients: It doesn't integrate with some of our third party advertising sources like other options do. Sometimes there are glitches with the software and messages do not send properly.

• Publié le 10/12/2019
Josh G.
COLLISION CONSULTANT
Automobile, 501-1 000 employés
  • Publié le 29/05/2020

"Great Program!"

Avantages: I appreciate how easy it is to navigate through the different pages and separate my message boards from my coworkers. The program is fast and efficient and I have not experienced any issues.

Inconvénients: On a rare occasion, customers have reported that they were unable to open links sent through podium. It is my belief that this was likely user error on their end as I have not experienced this issue.

• Publié le 29/05/2020
Gjenes B.
Marketing Specialist
Appareils médicaux, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 09/03/2018

"Tracking Reviews Can Be Easy"

Commentaires: Being able to easily track and report the teams stats on sending/collecting reviews. Easy platform for our team and our customers.

Avantages: What I like most about Podium is the ability to add each representative so that they can send out invites to the customers they speak to. I like this feature because as a Marketing Specialist, I'm not on the phone with customers - they are. They can easily plug in their phone number or email address and the customer will receive the invite! They simply click the link and leave us a review. It makes it easy for not just the team, but the customers as well. That is very important to us.

Inconvénients: The inability to get access ALL analytical results on the dashboard. You get some of the info, but in order to look at everything, I have to generate different reports from the platform and look at it in a spreadsheet. This is probably the most annoying and inconvenient part of using this platform. It has the ability to filter and look at stats for some things and other things, its not there.

• Publié le 09/03/2018
Baylee M.
Social Media Manager
  • Publié le 17/12/2018

"Fantastic for Growing Online Reputation"

Commentaires: This has helped us immensely with capturing reviews as customers are leaving the store with their experience fresh in their minds!

Avantages: In addition to being extremely easy to use and straightforward from a backend and frontend standpoint, this software is such an easy way to grow and manage our online reputation. I love that all I have to do (once my campaign is set up) is enter a phone number and hit "send"! It's way easier than asking our customers to leave reviews, and most of them actually do it.

Inconvénients: There wasn't much that I didn't like about the software. The only thing worth mentioning is there are a few creative limitations when setting up your campaign. However, nothing that a few tweaks couldn't fix!

• Publié le 17/12/2018
Megan M.
Dental Hygienist
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 26/09/2019

"Awesome!"

Commentaires: I enjoyed using Podium! It was very beneficial for our office needs

Avantages: It was user friendly and targeted a different type of customer/patient. Texting is the new way of contacting or communicating with other people and responses were quicker and more accurate.

Inconvénients: The program was easy to use but it was hard to pinpoint exact lists when need be

• Publié le 26/09/2019
Maggie W.
Communications Specialist
Banque, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 06/12/2019

"Podium: The Best Out There"

Commentaires: Podium is a fantastic product and they’re doing it right. They make everything easy and make sure you understand all you can do with their software.

Avantages: Podium is the best review software I’ve come across. They make it so easy to request, monitor and respond to reviews. We have it set up for review requests for texts and for Facebook reviews to come through. It helps keep reviews in one place and track. They also have the greatest customer service and are incredibly helpful.

Inconvénients: Something I would like the least is the amount of time it has taken for us to set up a new branch. It’s been a week or two yet we’re having minor issues. It would be a major issue if our reps weren’t nice but they make it easy and we know they’re doing everything they can.

• Publié le 06/12/2019
Web Content Manager
Meubles, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 01/04/2018

"A user-to-customer messaging platform for reviews that's hooked in with Google"

Commentaires: None

Avantages: Direct Google integration is definitely the biggest pro here. They also are focused on having staff message customers directly for reviews one-on-one. It won't work for everyone, just depends on the business model.

Inconvénients: Very limited functionality and visibility into your account. Right now, it's basically just a review solicitation platform via messaging and email. It's efficient at getting star ratings and reviews, but that's about it. If you're looking for surveys, look elsewhere. Also, when I was a customer, they didn't even have NPS Score. That's pretty basic. Reporting is very limited and it's hard to get an overview of your total account, only individual locations. Customization is little to none for both the dashboard and the actual campaigns. Oh, and it's crazy expensive. You're basically paying for the direct Google integration. Which is super nice and important, but still. I also had a very negative experience that was unique to me. I had very specific contract conditions that were not met and it was a very difficult and painful process to get rectified. I felt very misled by the company and lost any trust I had in them. It was very disappointing.

• Publié le 01/04/2018
Lisa M.
Vice President
13-50 employés
  • Publié le 08/03/2018

"Podium is a fool-proof way to monitor online reviews"

Commentaires: We've used Podium to quickly raise our client's Google review rating in just a short period- in less than 3 months, we've increased 1.2 stars and because responding to reviews is so easy, we've developed deeper relationships with reviewers with our responses.

Avantages: Probably the best thing about Podium are the SMS text feature that sends an easy to use FB or Google review link directly to a potential reviewer. The link eliminates any guesswork of confusion about how to leave a review which, for the clients we're using it for, would definitely hinder their customers from providing review. Additionally, the email notifications that inform any time a review is left is hugely beneficial because reviews never fall of your radar and because it's so so easy to respond directly to reviews within the Podium platform, it's simple and quick to just pop into the review and respond to it as soon as you're notified! Another thing I love is that Podium is constantly adding features and functionality, like the ability to now respond directly to FB reviews from the platform in addition to Google reviews.

Inconvénients: It can be a little glitchy- for instance, for the past two weeks the Reply button within each Google review wasn't working so I had to reply to reviews directly from google.com/business. I will say however that the live chat customer service option is awesome and both times I've used it, my problems were immediately resolved and the support team was super helpful

• Publié le 08/03/2018
Jennifer G.
Marketing
  • Publié le 05/06/2018

"Gives options to customers for places to write a review"

Avantages: We used Podium through another company that we signed up with. We were able to easily text with customers and as for a review through this system. Our company is strong with customer reviews so it was an easier way to ask for one and the customer could access whichever review site they felt most comfortable with right from their phone.

Inconvénients: Some customers complain about leaving a Google review because they don't remember their Google login. This company helps with those customers because it gives them links to other review sites if they don't want to leave a Google review. Nothing in particular that I do not like about this product.

• Publié le 05/06/2018
Rick K.
Certified Mobility Consultant
1 001-5 000 employés
  • Source : SoftwareAdvice
  • Publié le 05/10/2018

"It works great!"

Commentaires: I am at a new company and I suggest they use it too.

Avantages: People don't always have a gmail account. It made them jump through hoops to do a review elsewhere. People became cautious and leave the site.

Inconvénients: Nothing. I really did like using it. It was a great reminder to customers to do a review. It required almost immediate follow though.

• Source : SoftwareAdvice
  • Publié le 05/10/2018
Karla D.
Customer Relations Manager
  • Publié le 13/09/2017

"Incredible customer interaction for fast authentic reviews from the social media sites that I choose"

Avantages: Up to the minute reviews that I can respond to on one platform
The Leader Board is terrific to help build a fun and competitive arena between our sales force
Our sales people like the app and reading what their customers say about them
Once set up to my liking it's fast and easy to follow and allows our entire store to work towards
different goals for obtaining authentic reviews from happy customers.
The Podium staff is amazing, on top of it, creative, helpful, knowledgeable, and always happy to help with enthusiasm. They always respond quickly to any questions.
Our customers respond well and fast once they receive the invite
I can immediately respond or resolve customer needs when they come through the messenger

Inconvénients: That Yelp won't allow Podium to link up - which is actually Yelp's fault
That the yelps take a couple days to show up on my reviews list
That my responses to DealerRater reviews don't show up on Podium

• Publié le 13/09/2017
Retail Sales
Vente au détail, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 17/05/2019

"Highly Recommend Podium"

Avantages: Great service that has allowed us to get many reviews when we found it hard to get them. The service is straightforward and easy to use and customers seem to like it too. They are always updating their website and makes things easier to use. If you want more reviews then use Podium!!!

Inconvénients: I have not found anything that I do not like about this product. The only thing that could be better would be if they could offer a link to yelp.

• Publié le 17/05/2019
General Manager
Construction, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 01/11/2018

"Loving Podium for the reviews!"

Commentaires: We love Podium and find a ton of value in using it to drive positive reviews.

Avantages: How it has helped us drive tons of positive reviews to our online profiles while also capturing negative feedback so we can act on it quickly and make things right. It integrates with Service Titan which is also wonderful.

Inconvénients: Reporting is spread across their site in a confusing manner until you get used to it.

• Publié le 01/11/2018
Julie C.
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 25/09/2019

"Generate Positive Reviews & Sales"

Commentaires: After a bit of a learning curve by the team, the software is working well to generate reviews on Google and sales from the webchat feature.  Having all messages in one place is really handy. Also folks can text the store instead of call. Customers like getting texts when there car is ready as opposed to a call too. The Sales team is a bit relentless, but I appreciated it in the end to help get it rolling. The support chat has been helpful as well.

Avantages: All messages from social media, Google and the webchat come into one inbox, and can be easily handled by the sales team and review requests can be automatically generated.

Inconvénients: Integration for automated reviews had a hiccup for one of the locations that took some time to correct. Also, sometimes the request texts are duplicated.

• Publié le 25/09/2019
Joy T.
  • Publié le 20/09/2017

"Stellar"

Avantages: It does what it says it will do. Our reviews have more than tripled over the past year of working with Podium. The platform allows an easy conversation with our customers and an easy way for them to tell the world what they think about our service. Because it is easy for our customers to follow through with the review, a high number of the requests result in reviews.

• Publié le 20/09/2017