France Produit local

Avis clients sur TeamMood

4,8 (86) Écrivez votre avis ! France Produit local

En savoir plus sur TeamMood

Suivez le bien-être de votre équipe. Facilement.

En savoir plus sur TeamMood

User friendly as Apple, we don't need handbook. Fast implementation to processes.

We are actually no longer using this software because we moved to use another piece of software which had the functionality of Teammood built into it.

TeamMood - Notes

4,9
4,9

TeamMood a reçu une note globale de 4,8 étoiles sur 5 d'après 86 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé TeamMood ?

Philippe
Mr (France)

Excellent outil

C'est un outil très simple et ne nécessite pas de temps pour l'utiliser en tant qu'utilisateur. Pas de frein à l'usage. En ce qui concerne la partie statistiques, les informations sont très claires et surtout très personnalisables.

Que dire ?... Je ne vois pas... Allez, peut-être faudrait-il trouver un moyen de gamifier tout cela pour donner envie à l'équipe de continuer même après des mois/années d'utilisation.

Taavi
Taavi
IT Business Relationship Manager (R.-U.)
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 1 001-5 000 employés

Another angle to workforce mental health

Commentaires : View of teams' feelings during period of organisational restructure. We used it across five teams from 7-60 people and were able to spot trends highlighting weaknesses in leadership and communication. Brits are far more candid when providing anonymous feedback and commentary about their feelings. To avoid singling out individuals we agreed (based on advice from developer) to have teams no smaller than 7 people. Where that was the case we merged at least two teams and levelled up in management. The main mistake was not to push it through right channels across the enterprise (1500 people) and integrate with other mental health tools under one dashboard. Perhaps next time...

Simple user interface, easy to set up and administer, reporting, graphs, optional anonymity, exporting results. Nudge rather than intrusion. Clear pricing structure with volume discounts. Single use app with API to integrate with other business tools.

* Note: the last time I used it was in spring '16 so things have probably progressed * Lack of social login / SSO with major platforms.

Josh
CEO (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

Simple, awesome product that does exactly what it promises no more, no less.

Commentaires : Visibility into the emotional health of my team. And because it's not a manager-only dashboard, everyone gets that benefit, too. It serves as a pulse check, either validating what we know or giving helpful cues to think about what causes a change. While the core benefit is bringing first-person, quantifiable measurement to your team's mood, the qualitative insights (comments) give the context needed to move past assumptions (like, why was this a better/worse day than others, and how do we more/less of that thing).

It's so freaking simple. Because it requires just 2 clicks, it's an easy habit to form. While the insights are fairly simple, sometimes all you want is top-level, at-a-glance data. I love that the data is available for everyone in the org to see. We used to pull up TeamMood every retrospective we held (after a sprint), just to scan for areas of tension or celebration. It's very helpful directionally. (And great for introverts.) Importantly, their team listens. I once sent a 'meh, why not' type of product feedback and received a personal response from the founder within the day. The dashboard has improved quite a bit, the analytics and design are easy to understand. While pricing is always subject to change. We've had TM for nearly 2 years with no reason to let it go.

a) While it's easy to form a habit, it's easy to break, too. (I'm guilty of this.) When people forget, the data isn't as insightful when looking back for trends. An integration with Slack may help with a team like ours, though other apps do that already. b) As a small, co-located team of 10, we generally know how folks are feeling. This tool validates it. As more and more of us work remote (partially or fully), I think this will be a more important tool.

Pierre
SLM (France)
Logiciels, 10 000+ employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Good idea but need to expand the number of functionalities

Very easy to use and set up Support team very responsive

I'm missing the possibility to choose between quick questionnaire and something more comprehensive. Need some help and/or guidelines to interpret the datas.

Paul
Paul
Operations Director (Émirats arabes unis)
Construction, 51-200 employés

Great for Team Happiness

Commentaires : I sought this package to maintain engagement during Covid-19 and I also wanted to overtly look into how to understand how happy and motivated by team are. I have really enjoyed the experience and our team will continue to use moving forward even when we come out of the crisis. It is great to have this alternative way to interact with teams and to gain an understanding of what and how they are feeling - the insights we are getting, and the problems we are solving were latent during our normal working methods. I am pleased to use a management method that can help me dig deeper into the workings of teams and individuals in order to keep teams engaged, increase motivation, and enhance my team's experience of work!

Very easy to use, easy to set up and easy to administer! If you are looking at ways to keep teams engaged and to look at trends in happiness then I highly recommend this package. I have found also that it is a great repository for random thoughts and questions - the type which would not normally be raised / addressed during normal work.

perhaps some additional analytical dashboards could be introduced to dig deeper into usage trends, engagement trends, language trends.

Guillaume
Guillaume
Lead Agile Coach (France)
Banque, 501-1 000 employés

Teammood : this should be mandatory for a Team !

Commentaires : The first time we used Teammood was with a teams which work on digital products and was partially remote. We need to have some digital tool to give our mood.
After that, every one was interested by this practice like the simplicity of use of Teammood, and then usage grow up into our company !
And the Teammood's prodcut team is really nice !

With Teammood, I really appreciate the easy of use : 1 email (or message in Teams or Slack) per day and you can simply and anonymously give your mood and leave a comment (as you want) For whole team including the team leader or manager, everyone share really simply their mood and can engage continuous improvement discussions

There's nothing to say here. Teammood is really a nice product...

Kerri
Associate Director (É.-U.)
Biotechnologie, 1 001-5 000 employés

Easy Team Engagement/Check-ins

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : Experience has been nothing but positive. The TeamMood group are always quick to respond when an issue arises and are proactive in reaching out for feedback.

The ease of setting up and logging daily moods for my team is excellent. It provides a great historical data base for review of team engagement, and when reviewed in more detail at our weekly team call spurs great conversation around what is impacting our ratings. On several occasions it has also targeted a great discussion on self-care/employee well-being, and reaching out for help when needed.

There really isn't much negative to say. Only comment I have so far is it would be nice to be able to look back at your prior moods logged to see your own personal trend over time in addition to the team views.

Senior Communications Team Leader (Nouvelle-Zélande)
Relations publiques et communications, 201-500 employés

Helping Encourage Communication

Commentaires : We think this tool is a great way to integrate wellbeing into our management style - both for myself as the team leader, but also enabling staff to better engage and empathize with one another.

The anonymous data, and more importantly the anonymous comments, meant that our team (who are quite introverted) had a place they could open up about issues and it be seen by everyone - not just the admin. We could respond to these comments in the system, which meant that some discussion could occur while still private. We think using TeamMood has also helped people to discuss how they feel and mention when things are getting difficult, as the conversation had been started. It was very easy to use and set up and affordable.

No negatives for us - it's a simple tool, but it does what we needed it to.

Thomas
Thomas
IT coaching & support team manager (France)
Compagnies aériennes/Aéronautique, 10 000+ employés

Simple yet very nice piece of software

Commentaires : Nice and fast way to monitor team mates, especially during this covid / working from home period :-)

Easy and very fast way to share team mates feeling on an everyday basis.

As a manager I would be happy to be able to configure a bit more the stats.

Sr. Customer Success Manager (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 51-200 employés

Great tool for keeping pulse on teams

Easy and painless way for users to report on their day, view how others rater their days, and how it compares to an average day for the team. From a management perspective, this is a great way to keep a pulse on the team's health and overall sentiment.

Features are a bit simplistic and UI isn't as friendly as it could be, but that's simply an aesthetics observation.

Global Procurement Transformation Project Manager (Hongrie)
Logiciels, 1 001-5 000 employés

My experience with TeamMood

Commentaires : I find it beneficial that I can aggregate mood input & mood trends for my squad automatically. It helps to oversee when it is time to celebrate and identify problems, if any, early. Then during retrospective with the team we can celebrate! or discuss and understand more what is causing the poor morale.

This is a simple and quick efficiency and productivity tool for use with Iteration Managers/Managers. It is anonymous and optional which allows people to be more sincere about their feelings. It is an AGILE best practice- a mood marble tool that helps to assess the mood of a team easily so that problems can be identified and addressed early. The analytics are a tool for the team for continuous improvement.

Overall - None. Only one small thing, I remember when I first started to leverage the tool is, at sign on, I have to move off from the landing page into the Team settings on the upper right hand corner of the Tool.

Process Manager (Autriche)
Internet, 11-50 employés

A must-have for every company that values it's employees!

First of all, the usability. It is so easy to use. Second, the support is just second to none. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] always answers fast and helps to find an appropriate solution for everything. TeamMood also offers great transparency, as all the members can see all the results, it's not limited to the management. That builds a lot of trust in the employees to really use it. And furthermore everybody can contribute to make the organization a better place to work in. Still the voting is anonymous, which is an important factor to get to the truth of things. I introduced TeamMood in my previous company and just rolled it out in the new one. I would always recommend this tool heavily!

Actually there is just one thing. It would be great to be able to change the time for the Mood Email for a day of the week. For instance friday a lot of people leave earlier than on other days. If you could set an earlier time just for that day it would be great.

Réponse de l'équipe de TeamMood

il y a 2 ans

Thanks David, you made my day!

Faye
People Advisor (Australie)
Marketing et publicité, 11-50 employés

TeamMood

Commentaires : We engaged with TeamMood to support a greater awareness of emotional wellbeing. Creating awareness was a key objective in supporting our Mental Health & Wellbeing Program, and we wanted a tool that would help drive awareness and keep this top of mind. TeamMood is embedded in our rhythms and supports individual and team conversations on a weekly basis about how people are feeling, not just what they are working on. Our leadership team reviews the team results on a weekly basis to talk about the results.

TeamMood is a practical and effective tool for the business. The design creates a fun and easy user experience encouraging a positive engagement with our teams. The tool is easy to set up and manage, and the customer support is excellent.

Not much to add here. The tool serves our current needs. Like other systems and tools we look for ways of integrating and creating a seamless experience for our people. Perhaps understanding if this function would be available to integrate with Workday and other HRIS.

Jonathan
Agile Executive Coach (Pays-Bas)
Aviation et industrie aéronautique, 10 000+ employés

A Superbly simple yet very effective tool, I always enourage people to use it.

Commentaires : Useful insights in to how the team mood changes over time, great for retros to tease out any impediments or unlying issues from the teams

Agile Principle #10 - Simplicity - Maximise the amount of work not done. Beautifully illustrated in this tool, a very simple tool to work with, but provides very sophisticated insights into your teams mood over a sprint / PI / Project / Year etc. etc. Great to use in Retros and Inspect and Adapt sessions to deal with any long running issues and to get team members to engage in these ceremonies

I'm really scratching around to find a Con, the only caveat I would say is if you do not act on the information this tool gives you then you will find despite its simplicity people will stop using it , but again thats not the fault of the Team Mood.

Jonathan
Senior Agile Coach and Scum Master (R.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 10 000+ employés

This is an incredibly useful tool for us with multiple teams, I highly recommend its use

Commentaires : The ability to spot trends when the team mood starts to drop or increase and taking appropriate actions, the fact that it is anonymous is also really good as it allows the teams to be able to be truly honest about how their day went. I love this tool, so simple but so effective. The comments section can also lead to some amusing posts .

Gives good insights into the teams mood over a period of time, the Analytics are good but you can extend them using the RESTful API to use in other BI tools and dashboards. It is also very useful for use in Retrospectives as a conversation starter. i.e. I notice the team mood has been decreasing in the past couple of sprints what is causing the downturn and what can we do to get back to our happy place.

don't seem to be able to delete team members just disable them, would be handy to be able to transfer people between teams rather than configure them twice and disable them in one team and enable them in another but this is a minor complaint.

Elise
Software Engineer (France)
Logiciels, 10 000+ employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

A great experience with significative results in less than a month!

Commentaires : Thanks to TeamMood, it is way easier to have the overall mood of the team, and to interact with the users when an alert is coming up. Also, seing other moods can help improve other teammates mood; with comments, and because joy is communicative !

What I liked most about TeamMood was it's easy-to-use state of mind. To be able to use the tool by clicking a button, through the mailbox, which is a pillar tool in my company. The tool is also straight to the point; using different colors, different points of view that make the comprehension of the team's mood pretty easily. The comment section, even though is anonymous, could also be used as a way to raise alerts!

Some graphs are truly unnecessary; like the words cloud which do not bring any insights on the team's mood. There are also some users that do not use the tool regularly, could there be a reminder sent to them about the importance and relevance of their mood in the app ? On the graph where a line is drawn on a selected period of time, comments can also be seen, but if they are too long, or if there are too much of them, they cannot be entirely read, like "truncated". Could there be some improvements on their readability on this ?

Pascal
IT Support Group Manager (France)
Compagnies aériennes/Aéronautique, 10 000+ employés

A great tool for feeling the mood of the team especially on multiple locations

Commentaires : This tool helps me daily on feeling the mood of my teams. These teams are geographically dispatched and it's very hard to see how people are feeling on the remote.
Thanks to TeamMood, I've been able to solve issues before they became important.
On the other hand, sometimes you think that a team is in trouble and it is not the case. The good thing is also that the creator of TeamMood is very strict on the feature he implements on it and this ensures that it won't deviate from its original spirit. Great idea and well implemented!

Very easy to put in place, user friendly and with very strict limitations that guaranty the privacy of the users.

Perhaps, I can mention some limitations on backend features (on the admin side) but it is real because this field is required.

Yves
Devops Tooling Admin (Allemagne)
Automobile, 51-200 employés

Efficient and adapted

Commentaires : It's sometimes difficult to make management admit that measuring Mood is important.
Especially in Agility.
Today, everybody agrees that an happy employee offers better performance, and good performing usually makes employees happy, but nobody wants to invests in tools for following up this "happy" factor without at least 28 meetings and 46 pilots, proof of concepts etc. ... ? Weird ... Is'nt it ?
At the end, it works. ;)

Easiness to deploy and adopt. Link to Agility and Scrum mastering business.

Some features can still go further. Combined stats, keywords, language translations ... It's just the beginning

Brooke
Implementation Team Lead (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 51-200 employés

Perfectly Simple

Commentaires : We have used this tool to identify negative feelings/challenges when they are in their infancy, before they have bubbled up. Although we don't know exactly who it's coming from, it's a sign that there are issues brewing. It's also a way to gauge how a negative experience at your organization is really impacting employees, versus your perception of that impact. The biggest challenge is that not everyone has the same definition of what an "excellent" versus "good" day is, so it helps to set some guidelines around those definitions.

This is a tool that anyone can figure out. I like that the responses are anonymous, which encourages honestly. It's simple and accomplishes exactly what it claims. It's a great way to keep a pulse on something that is difficult to gauge - employee happiness. It takes less than five seconds out of my day and I can rate my day in an email (where I live anyway) without even going to the website.

I don't have any complaints about this software.

Frank
DevOps Engineer (Pays-Bas)
Compagnies aériennes/Aéronautique, 10 000+ employés

TeamMood helps keeping eye on the team

Commentaires : The overview and immediate possibility to see the team mood and any remarks is helping to understand why the team reacts as it is doing. A hard day is immediately reflected in the scores. So you have the metrics to act upon...
Responding immediatly can/may be a tiny part in the elevating from a good performing team to a High Performing Team.

The software is easy to use for both the admin and the actual user being surveyed. Nromally surveys take some/a lot of time to enter. TeamMood is entered in under 30 seconds after the email comes in to Done with data entry.

Actually I can not name any cons. The application is rather complete.

Sushil
Senior Software Support Specialist (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 51-200 employés

Love Seeing How My Teammates' Day Went

Commentaires : Overall, I love TeamMood and I'm pretty sure my whole team does too. We've even incorporated TeamMood as one of our team's OKRs to improve this quarter. This makes us think of ways to help the team's mood.

I liked the easy and simple UI. There was not a single learning curve to it as everything was straightforward and simple. I love the analytics or the charts that can be pulled up to link moods to perhaps a time that the company went through many changes, etc.

I want to be able to reply to my teammates' comments anonymously. Maybe the reason this is unavailable is due to not displaying anything that brings down someone's comment but we're a good group here that wouldn't do that. I think it would just bring more morale building to the platform.

Brian
Director (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 10 000+ employés

Verification Process

Commentaires : The verification process is cumbersome and often times will lead me to closing out of Team Mood and not utilizing it for the day. Clicking on the pictures to verify that I am not a robot makes the task difficult if my understanding of a street light and the systems understanding of a street light are not in sync. Multiple tries and multiple fails causes me to not want to use the system anymore. I don't know if it is a Company thing or a Team Mood thing, but it needs to be addressed so that other users can use the Software as intended.

I enjoy being able to see and track the mood of my team so I may more easily communicate with them and understand the mindset they might be in during the day.

Réponse de l'équipe de TeamMood

il y a 3 ans

Hello Brian, Thanks for the review. We are working on the issue, it should improve.

Bert
Cloud Architect (France)
Logiciels, 11-50 employés

A simple tool that lives up to its promise: Measuring your team's mood without being intrusive.

Commentaires : Thanks to TeamMood I gained interesting insights into our team's dynamics. I can pinpout hard times and joyful moments of individual colleagues and of our team as a whole. With TeamMood we have a now a mean to reflect upon our wellbeing at ekito.

What I like most about TeamMood is its seamless non-intrusive way of capturing team feedback: It requires you to reply to one simple email everyday. You make two clicks and in 10 seconds you are set! The users is immediately rewarded with an insightful visualisation of his team's overall mood as well as its pogression over time.

I am really happy with the tool as it is right now. The analytics page might need a little revamp and stats beyond the average mood could be a great add on.

Jonathan
Executive Agile Coach (Pays-Bas)
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 10 000+ employés

Perfect, simple to use fun product for giving you insights into a teams mood

Commentaires : I've used this tool for many years and it has always proved really useful, either part of a retrospective or just to get a great insight into the teams mood over time and for spotting patterns when the mood dips and what causes that.

Simple to use, can have some fun with the comments, great to gather insights into a teams mood over time, easy to use API for extracting Data, great responsive support, cost effective, I love this tool...

Not really a con, but it would be good to be able to aggregate the metrics from teamsfor say something like a release train

Emmanuel
DevOps team Squad leader (France)
Services et technologies de l'information, 10 000+ employés

I strongly recommend

Commentaires : While the tool was adopted by the team, I realized that they were voting everyday but not making comments. The team was in a difficult situation and the mood was more on the difficult/hard side. I was expecting the team to add comments so that I could understand the situation. The team's feedback at the last retrospective was that they like it like this - no need to add comments, a simple click is easy and sufficient. The comments came during the retrospective itself and this is how the team wanted it to be.

Easy to setup and use. Everything can be ready in a minute when configuring your team. I was looking at the reports daily and could see that the tool had been adopted quite rapidly. The look and feel is nice, historical diagrams are easy to interpret.

I don't need more than what is proposed. TeamMood support is quite immediate.