En savoir plus sur Sejda

Un ensemble complet d'outils PDF faciles à utiliser.

En savoir plus sur Sejda

Sejda PDF Editor's web app is easily accessible from anywhere and is often very useful for quick editing of PDF files for both personal and business uses.

Devoid of most file editing capabilities, so you can not use it to compose a PDF subsciption is too costly. It will cost you as much as microsoft office 365 which seems way to much for a PDF tool.

Sejda - Notes

4,0

Sejda a reçu une note globale de 4.6 étoiles sur 5 d'après 30 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Note du produit

Note du produit

Utilisation

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Sejda ?

Bruno C.
Bruno C.
IT Service Engineer (Brésil)
Services financiers, Auto-entrepreneur

Excellent alternative for personal use

5 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : I started using Sejda in early 2020, almost two years ago. At the time I was looking for a tool precisely to manipulate PDFs. I've tested other free and paid solutions, especially MasterPDF, but the one I use continuously is Sejda.

Sejda can do a lot of things and still have a clean, intuitive interface, with virtually no learning curve. It has a desktop application, which makes all the difference to me, there is no need to use web apps. You can quickly manipulate PDFs, such as filling out forms sent in PDFs, inserting an illustration containing your physical signature of the document (not a digital signature, just an illustration representing your signature). I think of everything, what I like the most is the speed at which I can do all this with Sejda. It's not time consuming.

To be honest, I have no complaints about the tool. For my use it works perfectly. Of course, there are many things that the tool doesn't do, and for that it is necessary to use another tool. Especially reading and tagging PDFs, a constant demand in many management professions, cannot be done in Sejda.

Video Editor (É.-U.)
Divertissement, Auto-entrepreneur

Great for simple PDF edits

4 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Despite its limitations, Sejda PDF is a powerful application that is easy to access (online or as a desktop app), intuitive to use, and is fairly priced. I use the software all the time, and I'm usually able to accomplish what I need within the limits of the free version - but if I need more, I might purchase a short-term subscription, which is affordable and much cheaper than alternative programs. This program is still much less powerful than Adobe Acrobat Pro, but it suits my needs very well most of the time.

This program can do almost anything you'd need to do with PDF documents - converting to a text or image file, merging or splitting pages, compressing based on file size, editing the document, e-signing documents, and more. It's also free to use up to three times a day, and I can usually get my tasks done within those three uses. (The premium version is fairly priced, and much more affordable than Adobe Acrobat, but of course Acrobat is a much better, more powerful application.)

The program (both the desktop version and the online version) is divided by function (such as merging documents, converting, editing...). This can sometimes make it cumbersome and inefficient to accomplish many different kinds of tasks in one go. This is especially significant if you are using the free version, because you are limited to 3 tasks per day. However, it's still a useful tool that works relatively well, and can save you a lot of money if you only need a PDF editor every now and then.

Rutendo R.
Software Engineer Intern (Turquie)
Logiciels, 51-200 employés

It works the way I want every time!

5 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Editing pdfs was a very hard task for me until I came across Sejda. It's a very efficient tool and any person can use it. It does not require any expertise to use and is very time-saving. It is totally worth having.

I really like how I can easily edit the text without converting the whole document to word. It's like I'm continuing writing the original document, with the font style, size all the same. I also love that I can access the tool from anywhere as long as I have an internet connection. It's a very time-saving tool that has all the features you would want in a pdf editor, which could be editing, merging, annotating you name it!

There really isn't anything I dislike about sejda but it could be a lot easier if i could duplicate the text fields

Waleed A.
Waleed A.
Trainee Medical Officer in Psychiatry (Pakistan)
Cabinets médicaux, 501-1 000 employés

A comprehensive Set of PDF tools

3 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : A handy PDF editing tool for your PC also available online that is like a combination of various tools rather than a single software that can do all of these things. I use this as my primary PDF conversion tool on the desktop.

several tools available some very unique tools like' breakdown by bookmarks' available on the web as well as desktop very nice appearance pretty stable, rarely encounter errors, does its job also has the ability to convert between various other document formats and PDF and converts them very fast merging two files is quite advanced compared to other PDF editors. you can even alternate and mix two documents which come very very useful at times several free to use features (3-tasks per day) which is more than enough for occasional users updates so frequently with new features and fixes flexible pricing options, including even weekly.

you first choose what you want to do and then choose the file. a pretty unusual and problematic approach devoid of most file editing capabilities, so you can not use it to compose a PDF subsciption is too costly. it will cost you as much as microsoft office 365 which seems way to much for a PDF tool

Administrative Assistant (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 51-200 employés

For Perfect PDFs!!

4 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Very helpful for all your PDF editing needs. Would recommend!

I especially like that with Sejda, they have a whiteout option for PDFs and that it lets you erase previous remarks and comments.

I have no complaints. I don't even know what else they could add to make their features better. Maybe an option to send PDFs for e-signature?

Mariela Q.
Online Marketing Coach (Guatemala)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Really useful tool for PDF editing

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : I like it and believe it is the kind of tool you keep. Either for personal or professional use.

I was looking for an immediate solution to edit a PDF and did a lot of research. I wanted to try a full feature software before buying and I think I have found the solution I was looking for. The desktop version is very helpful. The sign feature is also very appreciated.

The online version has limited fonts and does not support adding custom fonts found in documents. That can be a problem if you are working on a mobile device or tablet.

Daniel D.
Administrative Officer (Serbie)
Externalisation/délocalisation, Auto-entrepreneur

PDF much closed with Sejda

5 il y a 3 ans

in my work i usually have to convert documents to pdf and sejda greatly helps. i can create and edit pdf files as you have many options like delete pages, edit pages like whiteout, cut, erase etc. this way i can easily modify documents and prepare them for further process

don't have anything i dislike, it even has option of greater sized doc to be uploaded unlike other tools

Credit Officer (Bangladesh)
Banque, 1 001-5 000 employés

PDF Editing is now easy

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : In my day to day life, I have to submit filled up applications provided by different companies. It was very hard previously but now I can complete it within minutes. It has saved my times and gave me flexibility to work in even mobile phone.

Simply useful has the basic tools to satisfy the need for a basic user. The Free (BETA) version has every reason to like it. Now pdf editing in free is possible which was impossible previously. The editor has made it comfortable. It should be mentioned that there is every sort of arrangement to secure the file, including protection, watermark, and flatten. We have the flexibility to convert pdf into excel, JPG, text, and word of course.

I see nothing to dislike. It can reduce pricing for the professional users. $5 for 07 days only shows too costly. Another side of improvement I think could be options to transfer the toolbar to the right side of the site.

Hanah S.
Freelance Writer (É.-U.)
Rédaction et correction, Auto-entrepreneur

LOVE THIS PDF EDITOR

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Overall, I love this site and how it's not complicated at all. I always need to create PDF files, so this was a great one I found. If anyone is a writer or works for a company and they need to create PDF files this would be a great one to start with. I also love the download option and share options that this editor has.

I love how quick and easy this editor opens up. I write so much and I needed a PDF Editor just like this. I need to write important tasks and information down for other members to read. This software is useful. I also love how easy it is to download my PDF file after I finish it. I love how I can share my PDF with Facebook, Twitter and even to my email. My favorite thing about this PDF editor is how I can add my company signature to it. I don't have to search for a signature to add to this PDF editor. I can just input my own easily.

I dislike how this PDF editor has a desktop version that's only for MAC, Linux, and Windows. I wish there were other options for the desktop version for my computer. It would be nice to have at least 3 other options added to this editor.

Katherine M.
Katherine M.
Business Owner (Canada)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, Auto-entrepreneur

Just When I Thought It Didn't Have Everything I Needed- It Had Everything I Needed

5 il y a 10 mois

What I like most about Sejda is the ability to have everything done on either desktop or browser. They have everything I need to edit PDFs like add links, add in text fields such as paragraphs, checks, and drop-down menus. It's extremely easy to use, and has all the basic features you'll ever need! The price is fantastic for the services they provide, it's really your one stop shop for PDF editing!

One feature I would like to see is if you're adding text fields to a PDF that there's the option to duplicate more than one box at a time. I'm often making fillable tables, so the ability to duplicate a whole row would save me lots of time!

Kreeti P.
Digital Marketing Manager (Népal)

Online PDF Editor that can be accessed from anywhere

4 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Editing documents received or created in PDF version as per the need has been possible through the Sejda PDF editor.

The pricing for its desktop version is very much huge compared to its web version. Similarly, the batch uploading feature is also missing on this application.

Kiran P.
Managing Director (Népal)

Web Based Seamless PDF editor

4 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Correcting errors on PDF files has become more comfortable with Sejda PDF software.

This web-based app is powerful while it comes to editing and creating new pdf files from anywhere at any time.

Since its a web-based application, it's efficient functioning depends upon the internet connection speed. Besides, with its free plan, the tasks per day are limited to three.

Ashwini P.
Cafe Manager (Népal)
Restaurants, 11-50 employés

Now its easier to edit PDF files online

4 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Editing PDF files online has become convenient since this app can be used online through any web browsers.

The ability to use this PDF editor for free from any browser and any operating system is what I like the most about the Sejda PDF editor.

Sejda PDF editor lacks optical character recognition feature and supports image uploads up to five images only.

Amanda H.
Manager (É.-U.)
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 2-10 employés

SEJDA TO THE RESCUE!

4 l’année dernière

Commentaires : It's pretty awesome. I use it daily at work and it gets the job done!

It is a true PDF editor that allows you to edit documents. If you download the desktop version you never have a limit of how many things you can edit and save.

It's a little outdated. I wish it had more obvious ways of using features. It would be nice to actually use things like underlining etc.

Sushil K.
Managing Director (Népal)
Photographie, 201-500 employés

Easy and free to use entire PDF solution

4 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Sejda PDF has become a one-stop solution for all sorts of PDF-related tasks such as editing, conversion, merge, split, fillup, sign & protect, and so on.

I like the Sejda PDF editor's web application the most as it enables me to upload PDF files and start editing in no time. Other than this, I love its password protection feature that lets me secure my PDF documents online.

Working with bulk PDF documents is not practical with its free version. Furthermore, this application is not portable as it is not available on mobile devices so far.

Owner (É.-U.)
Hôtellerie, Auto-entrepreneur

You can do all

5 il y a 2 ans

I am so impressed, using this website free for a few years, I felt urged to leave a review to support them. It is a one stop show for whatever you want to do with your PDF files. Just upload them, insert pages, merge documents, edit text, add text. So incredible and useful. And thank you for offering this free to basic users.

I have no CONs to report. You have a certain limit to use it every hour, which is usual for any free product

Mandisi Q.
Owner of PQ Training (Afrique du Sud)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 2-10 employés

Impressive pdf editor

5 il y a 2 ans

I was of the view that I was using the best pdf editor before I used this bad boy. Its capabilities are beyond my expectations. regardless of how the documents are formated, this tool will make mincemeat out of it and you'll be a happy user when done.

One thing though I did not like about the edit is not being able to match fonts other than that I love everything that It has to offer.

Recruiter (É.-U.)
Recrutement, 501-1 000 employés

Fantastic Free Software

5 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I've had a good overall experience. When I need to immediately make changes I'm able to load the document and fix what needs to be corrected.

I love that it allows me the ability to edit up to 3 PDFs (adding text boxes, removing text, adding/removing pictures) per hour.

I would love for this software to allow more than 3 edits per hour but it's free so I can't expect more than that.

Teya B.
Teya B.
Teacher: Digital Illustration (Bulgarie)
Art/artisanat, 51-200 employés

A wide range of possibilities

4 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : I will keep on using the app for free.

I like that with Sejda you can do pretty much everything with your pdf files. It's an app that saves you from using many different websites for different tasks. I like that they have a version that I can install on my desktop and not care about internet access.

I hate their pricing model and how they push you to buy by limiting what you can do with the app. Often times I would work for 30 min over a pdf just to find out in the end that I am limited because of using the free version and if I want to get my pdf I need to pay. Also the number of manus is crazy! Over 40 options that you need to read and find the task that you try to perform. Only then the app starts. I'd prefer to open the app and then find the functionality I need like every other normal program.

Sameul O.
CPA (É.-U.)
Comptabilité, Auto-entrepreneur

Cheap and Customizable PDF Filer

5 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : For people who just periodically use Sejda I would heartily recommend it as it does nearly everything you need at a much lower cost.

It does nearly everything I need to do on a PDF. Merge, add text, combine files, etc. It does everything that I would need in a PDF editor except at a much lower cost compared to adobe PDF.

I wished they had a desktop version because if I need to upload multiple large files it takes awhile to upload.

Head of Marketing (Israël)
E-learning, 2-10 employés

Takes your format and adapts the text edits

5 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I use this software weekly to make changes to our invoices and it is extremely easy to use

The editor makes it so easy to add text that looks similar to the text already on your document and make more changes like white out

I would like the option to update multiple documents at once with the same option and I'm not sure if that is available

Luvuyo B.
Bookkeeper (Afrique du Sud)
Comptabilité, Auto-entrepreneur

Most advance pdf editor

5 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : Perfect for me besides the fact that it changes font

I have been using this editor for about a year now and love almost everything that it has to offer. The fact that you can easily editor pdf provided that it was not scanned. I also like the fact that you can install it into your machine if you don't want to use the online platform.

The fact that it changes the font when editing a document instead of matching it with the one on the original document.

Systems Administrator (É.-U.)
Hôtellerie, 51-200 employés

Best PDF Editor I have used

5 il y a 3 ans

You can do anything you want to a pdf, the functions seem to be developed by people who actually use pdfs on a regular basis.

No issues at all. After using other pdf solutions, such as phantom pdf, Sedja is a dream come true

Project manager (Serbie)
Services financiers, 2-10 employés

PDF editing in just a few clicks

Commentaires : Excellent

Reliable and very easy to use. Many useful features.

Text feature needs improving. One can do only one editing at a time-one you selected before uploading the PDF.

Nitesh G.
AI Engineer (Népal)
Logiciels, 201-500 employés

Review for Sejda PDF

4 il y a 12 mois

Commentaires : It is great software. Helps in day to day editing and processing PDFs with ease.

It has beta version which has various features for free. The pdf editor is very helpful and has great features like image and signature. It is very simple and can be used smoothly by anyone. The Desktop version is excellent.

Though there are great features but there are also many limitations. Large PDFs with many pages cannot be processed. The processing is only limited 3 times an hour.