• Note globale
  • Facilité d'utilisation
  • Service client

En savoir plus sur Planner 5D

Outil de rendu 3D photoréaliste et de création de plan d'étage pour les architectes d'intérieur et les décorateurs d'intérieur.

En savoir plus sur Planner 5D

Note du produit

Note du produit

Utilisation

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Planner 5D ?

Sharon C.
Sharon C.
Interior Designer and Owner (É.-U.)
Design, 2-10 employés

If you are a E-Designer this is the perfect 3D interior design program

5 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : I was introduced to Planner 5D four years ago when I needed to do 3D model after my student Revit expired and my sketchup wasn’t doing the job for my rendering needs. I found it a little challenging in the beginning but after watching the tutorials on You Tube, I got the hang of it. You’ll need it when you are doing second levels. All of my clients love their designs, they come realistic. I would advise to show the plans prior to rendering, because rendering can get pricey. You can put together plans quickly and make changes on the fly. I tell all of my friends to try this program. I wished I had it in school.

The pricing is excellent, really quick to learn and every design is beautiful when it comes together and it offered on every major platform and on tablets. Easy to apply different textures, wallpapers and paint colors. Gorgeous renders.

I wished they offered curved and geometric objects to build with and more offerings for ceiling and roof treatments. The furniture catalog has come along way, but they need more offerings or be paired with larger retailers.

Blogger (Ukraine)
Mode et vêtements, Auto-entrepreneur

The app which made my apartment look like home

5 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : I used the app when redesigning and replanning my apartment. It helped a lot with visualization and saved my time and money.

5Dplanner made my apartment redesign. First I thought I will need some professional architect of designed to help me in planning my apartment design. But a friend recommended the app. And it worked. In few weeks I tested lots of plans and furniture for my home and finely made a planning I now have realized.

I wish collection of furniture was bigger, especially some items for bathroom and kitchen. I also wish the app could give some planning and design suggestions for dummies in this field like me.

Ignas A.
Software Engineer (Lituanie)
Logiciels, 1 001-5 000 employés

Good start!

4 le mois dernier Nouveau

It was easy to use and offered us convenient way to plan the room

There were not much choices reagarding 3d models

Mark M.
Chief (Portugal)
Matériaux de construction, 10 000+ employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Forget the free trial

3 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : Waste of time.

If you are a homeowner and just want to do some simple reno planning, don't waste your time. Free mode gives you access to hardly any images - 1 or two toilets, no interior doors. Its really useless. You can't split a wall so you can accurately add a window, for example. Skip this one.

Options too limited. Suck you in with "Design for Free" but you have to pay to get any value other than shape of the room. I can do that on paper just as quickly.

Marketing (Lituanie)
Études de marché, 11-50 employés

Easy to use floor plan editor. But most importantly - design school

5 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : as mentioned above, they amount of useful information not only about software but interior design in general

easy interface, big catalog of items, iPhone support. my daughter is a huge fan of their design school and remodelling lessons on youtube!

not all goes for free, some of the categories could be updated faster (2 months to release PS5!!!)

Owner & Founder (É.-U.)

I am in the process of deciding on the floor plans for my new house.

4 il y a 4 ans

It was free, which was awesome. It was pretty easy to use. And the 3D rendering tool is great. It converts your 2d floor plan into a 3D model.

When creating walls, the program is a bit touchy. Probably I need to learn more about it, but I was having issues with my walls. Sometimes when trying to move or modify a wall it would take other walls with it. A bit tricky, but for my purposes a great drafting tool before I meet with my architect.

Individual User (É.-U.)
Télécommunications, Auto-entrepreneur
Source : GetApp

No Trial, No Refund, Poor Customer Service

3 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : I signed up to poke around with a small design project, nothing serious. Only planned to use it once, but wanted to see 3D imaging. I figured $5 for a month was reasonable, but AFTER I paid, I realized it was billed yearly. My fault for not seeing the small print under the $5.00 / month advertisement... I reached out to their support team and requested a refund. Accidental purchases don't qualify for a refund according to their "Refund Policy." BUT, they understood how frustrating this was, and offered me a 30% discount for the year. Fast forward another email or two, they increased the discount to 50%, but would not consider a full refund.

No download necessary Easy web access 2D & 3D designing

Free trial allows access to limited features (3D unavailable) No monthly billing option - Can only purchase a yearly subscription

Namrata K.
Research Associate (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 10 000+ employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Amazing app!

5 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : My experience has been wonderful so far with this app.

Great for interior designing! Very intuitive and user friendly app. It is the best home building app so far.

There are certainly mainly features missing in this app like deleting, rotating, moving or selecting multiple rooms.

Abdiel P.
Abdiel P.
Independent Business Owner (Panama)

a quick view of a concept to virtual reality

3 il y a 4 ans

This easy to use application allows you to draw a simple space with many options of colors, textures and furniture. It allows me to quickly visualize distribution and decoration before doing so.

It does not offer a great quality in the generation of renders, I use it rather to take a quick look and satisfy the curiosity and doubts of a client.