Avis clients sur nanoCAD Plus

par Nanosoft

• Service client

En savoir plus sur nanoCAD Plus

nanoCAD offre une conception et une préparation intelligentes.

En savoir plus sur nanoCAD Plus

35 avis affichés

Joseph G.
Senior Engineer
13-50 employés
  • Publié le 09/10/2017

"I am an electrical design engineer with over 30-year experience."

Commentaires: The full advantage that any computer-aided design support gives an engineer to freely convey thoughts to paper without the overhead burden of making changes.

Avantages: I like most is the equality to AutoCAD. Unlike the other clone packages, I have used the colors for the on/off action of the icons matches my eyes. Not being a mechanical designer I do not use all of the parts and options of the package but the flexibility does allow for some creative workarounds that adds automation to the production of electrical schematics and layouts. The DXF interface allows for me to import PCB layout drawings to better ensure the mechanical fit into the box. Also, NanoCAD allows me to very effectively communicate the details of my thoughts with the 3D design engineers I work with. Of course the price. The price is at the point that I purchased a copy for my personal use.

Inconvénients: The only problem that gets me is in the selecting of tools with the mouse. From time to time I will have to re-click on the tool icon in order to activate it. This could be very much a function of my eagerness to get the work done. This has not been a problem enough for me to take the time to report or try looking for system setting that might better match my clicking habits to the software.

• Publié le 09/10/2017
Civil Engineer
Génie civil, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 24/08/2019

"Alternative solution for AutoCAD "

Commentaires: This is the best alternative solution who prefers small scale design works. It is a price worthy software package with all basic requirements. Simply superb and highly recommended.

Avantages: Interaction with CAD files on a daily basis is normal for me as a civil Engineer & I preferred Nano cad for those works. The beauty of Nano cad is, it does almost everything like AutoCAD with even quicker and less RAM consumption. It is very easy to use and affordable when compared to other market available software. Very useful software to handle DWG files with no hassle.

Inconvénients: No major improvements on the latest updates and still something missing when compared to the AutoCAD and needs to overcome in future. keyboard shortcuts need to optimize and customer support should be improved.

• Publié le 24/08/2019
Massimo G.
Socio
  • Publié le 05/10/2017

"Overall a good product, stable and compatible with acad files"

Avantages: Ease to use
Very good compatibility with acad files
Good to review and print files from our customers

Inconvénients: Print problems NEVER solved in the V8 version of the sofware (We contact the support team ONE YEAR AGO ... november 2016 !!!), to print with our plotter we must use the V7 ...

Sergej B.
Structural engineering analyst
  • Publié le 18/08/2017

"When opened my own engineering practice, I was looking for a cost-effective solution for drafting."

Commentaires: A cost-effective solution for CAD drafting and viewing allows me to save finances for purchasing expensive structural analysis software.

Avantages: A powerful graphical engine that can easily handle huge IFC models exported from REVIT or TEKLA and 3D DWG models exported from mechanical CAD software.
NanoCAD new graphical interface (starting from v8), in my opinion, is one of best on the market.

Inconvénients: No patches or minor releases between major versions.
No dynamic blocks.
The licence can not be transferred to a new PC. The softlock licence would be an excellent feature.
No option to purchase nanoCAD with EU VAT reverse charge.

Vitor C.
Engineer
  • Publié le 12/04/2018

"An easy-to-use software compatible with most of drawing standards, with an intuitive user interface."

Avantages: Ease of use, highly customizable and an excellent technical support, always ready for any situation.

Inconvénients: There is a serious problem with the license not being trensferrable, which in case of computer failure can mean lost money. You could provide a way to deactivate a former installation and safeguard your interests in case of user needs to transfer license from an old computer to a new one.
Another negative point is the noticed slowness when rendering certain layouts, probably due to single thread CPU usage. I'm waiting for the next version to see how multi threading will behave.

• Publié le 12/04/2018
Massimo G.
mr
Génie mécanique ou industriel, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 13/09/2018

"Good but ..."

Commentaires: Very good software, stable ad powerfull.
We had a great problem to print drawings with our Designjet 110, Nanocad 8 do not work with this plotter, the only solution of the customer support center was: "Print drawings with Nanocad 7". I think that this is not a solution, this is a workaround.
The problem is solved in Nanocad 10

Avantages: Compatibility
Plot interface
Speed
Overall quality at low price

Inconvénients: None
The customer support is not adeguate to the level of software.

• Publié le 13/09/2018
Patrick C.
Electrical Engineer
Fabrication électrique/électronique, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 19/10/2018

"A cheap replacement for other CAD applications"

Commentaires: Overall experience using nanocad for my business has been very good. It allowed a small business owner to be able to afford professional CAD software

Avantages: Nanocad is an intuitive, cheaper replacement for other more expensive CAD software on the market. It performs nearly the same functions with most commands being identical. The software is stable and I never experienced issues with crashing.

Inconvénients: Lack of some basic functions which are found on more expensive products...but then again you get what you pay for!

• Publié le 19/10/2018
Giacomo M.
Consultant
Services environnementaux
  • Publié le 06/10/2017

"Very happy with the software. Easy to use both in 2D and 3D"

Avantages: Nice and clean interface. I found it very easy to get familiar with all common 2D and 3D features, including layouts

Inconvénients: Some crashes occurred while working on servers. Never had any particular problem retrieving autosave files though

• Publié le 06/10/2017
Jameel M.
Structural Engineer
Génie civil, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du produit: Essai gratuit
  • Publié le 16/08/2019

""Replacement for Autocad""

Commentaires: I suggest buyers to try this useful software in drafting works.

Avantages: One of the best software to replace autocad.In free version nanocad gives almost all the option to use.no major changes compare to highly priced and high rated software.

Inconvénients: While measuring distances, we need to select horizontal or vertical option.if we missed to select, it doesn't show values.I suggest, if nanocad provide measuring distance without selecting horizontal or vertical option then it's easy to handle.

• Publié le 16/08/2019
Robert S.
Design of machanical
Machines, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 29/09/2019

"nanoCAD Plus v.11"

Commentaires: In a word, great. There is little difficulty but it is negligible.

Avantages: NanoCAD again proves that it is seriously monitoring the needs of the market and upgrades from previous versions all in accordance with standards.

Inconvénients: It took a little more time to adjust and at the same time what's in beta. I can't wait for the full version.

• Publié le 29/09/2019
Andrew M.
Construction Company Owner
Construction, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 15/09/2017

"nanoCAD is far more robust than I'll ever need, but was also easy to learn and is very affordable."

Commentaires: 2. Why I Use Nanocad: I do a lot of in-house design work for the work my company does (heavy construction), such as excavation support systems, critical lift plans for bridge superstructure replacements, scaffold and access systems. I used to draw all my schematics and diagrams by hand. NanoCad has changed my life (for the better, of course!!). My design workload isn't great enough to warrant purchasing an expensive CAD system, and since I have no CAD training at all, I needed something that was intuitive and easy to learn. NanoCAD is far more robust than I'll ever need, but was also easy to learn and is very affordable.
3. Challenges I Resolved Using Nanocad: There are 2 primary areas that in the past were very challenging that NanoCad has helped me resolve:
1. Revisions Revising hand-drawn drawings was next to impossible. I would usually have to re-draw an entire page. That is not at all the case with NanoCad.
2. Scaling A lot of our work is done in very tight spaces, so it's important to be able to accurately measure dimensions of a design's components. Hand drawing, even to scale, carries too much dimensional error. NanoCad solved that problem.
4. Was it a Good Choice: It was an excellent choice. I have no intention of looking at any other CAD systems.

Paul E.
Sole Member
Construction, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 05/10/2017

"This robust CAD platform has outperformed my expectations!"

Avantages: The intuitive nature of the functions & layout within the application make it simple to create my plan sets. My work only requires two dimensional space, & I found it painful to look at investing in Autodesk applications. I'm grateful for the trial period to use the nanoCAD version 8 before making my decision... after which, I felt like it was a no-brainer to invest in the modest annual subscription fee.

Inconvénients: Although I have not done an exhaustive search, I cannot seem to find any plug-ins for this application specific to fire alarm system layout/design. That would be helpful to me... maybe in a future release?

Popa T.
engineer
Pétrole et énergies, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 17/08/2017

"I am mechanical engineer and I work in the field of industrial armatures; Valves,Control valves,etc"

Commentaires: I work very easily with this soft. I managed to do dozens of projects in these years.
I hope and PRO 3D will be just as practical!

Avantages: It is intuitive and practical. From my point of view it is more "human" than autocad, solid edge,draftsight ,zwcad etc.I was very pleased when I discovered this program.I'm pleasantly surprised by the evaolution of this software!I think this year I will buy the PRO extension.

Inconvénients: There are cases when I can not open dwg older with this software.Sometimes the edit copy function does not work.This occurs especially if they are parts copied but worked with other software.
For solve this problems I use the dxf extension.

Oliver G.
Systems Engineer
Fabrication électrique/électronique, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 17/08/2017

"Fast, Reliable and Cheap"

Avantages: It is a fraction of the cost of competitors. We have 2 of the floating network licenses and they work great. It is easy for anyone familiar for anyone used to working with other CAD software's. We would recommend to anyone.

Inconvénients: There is no UK based support and it is quite hard to arrange payment to a foreign account for us. It would be nice for ribbons to be used as with newer CAD packages.

Keith H.
  • Publié le 21/11/2017

"nanoCAD has been great. I appreciate the customer service."

Avantages: It's compatibility with similar software packages. I am ablt to send nanoCAD files to other non-nanoCAD users.

Inconvénients: A few functions missing. I would love to have the ability to import Microstation CAD Files. The image importing is limited as compared to similar software packages.

• Publié le 21/11/2017
Owner / Director
  • Publié le 21/12/2017

"Very good alternative to AutoCAD. Great value for money."

Commentaires: Great value alternative to AutoCAD

Avantages: Pricing is very competitive compared to AutoCAD. I bought AutoCAD LT a few years ago but needed to upgrade. ACAD was far too expensive. After researching alternatives and running a few trials, I opted for NanoCAD plus. It works well for me.

Inconvénients: There area few little glitches with the software but we can live with this. It cannot generate 3D poly lines. Also, there is no MVSETUP command, so rotating paperspace views is difficult to set up. -

• Publié le 21/12/2017
Damir K.
"one man show"
  • Publié le 16/01/2018

"I am not designer and for my small needs of drawing and overviewing is good! (standard version)"

Commentaires: It is free of charge which is good, especially for small company in its start when everithing is expesive. I have latter bought ProageCAD, but I like nanoCAD better. Maybe I have just get used to it. I have allready reccomend it to my several friends/Business-partners. It is hard to tell about benefits! If I had not find nanoCAD at start, probably I would bought some very cheap program and stick with it.

Avantages: Drawing is pretty easy for non-designer and some short-cuts I use often like Ctrl+D for displacement

Inconvénients: Starting and copy-paste slow (maybe my computer is slower), and extending licence is really difficult, or impossible.

• Publié le 16/01/2018
Jeff M.
Production Cooridnator
Immobilier commercial, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 15/09/2017

"We were looking for a less expensive alternative to AutoCAD, and nanoCAD fit our needs well"

Avantages: What were the challenges that you resolved with nanoCAD?
We wanted a cost-effective alternative to AutoCAD that offered full .dwg support and had a similar user experience.

Leroy F.
Owner/Partner
Génie mécanique ou industriel, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 18/08/2017

"Nanocad cannot do everything AutoCAD does but you cannot beat the value."

Commentaires: I design products for my own company on this software and it has proven to be indispensable.

Avantages: 90% similar to AutoCAD with a great price.

Inconvénients: Setting up options is difficult. I have found no forums or functional help support. Making adjustments to features and functions is very difficult to figure out because the process is not the same as other CAD products.

Estuardo V.
Consultant engineer
Gestion de l'enseignement, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 13/01/2018

"Good"

Commentaires: Work with dwg files made with others CAD programs with no problemas.
Usefull CAD programa to review and modify plans projects and models.

Avantages: Easy to use.
Light software.
Full compatibiliti with dwg files.
Great suite.
Reliable program.
Open dwg files Made with other's programs with out problems.

Inconvénients: Compás adjust on desk has dificult to set or no response to adjust the north.
The inquiry the área tilt the PC. Or not response.
No let shade some áreas in a complex polígon.
Some times the program glog the PC with no reason.
Some time the program ask ir need verificación the lucense with no reason.

• Publié le 13/01/2018
Mark D.
  • Publié le 22/10/2017

"I was experiencing fatal crashes with AutoCAD so I tried NanoCAD Plus which doesn't crash."

Commentaires: It allowed me to convert drawings to DWG without spending a fortune.

Avantages: The commands are very similar to AutoCAD, making the transition easy. It also can be used to convert other document types to a usable format and version if you are operating on an older AutoCAD platform. I generally like NanoCAD and have very few problems with loading and manipulating drawings.

Inconvénients: I can't figure out how to plat to scale and there are no manuals available or customer support. Please tell me where I can find a manual and/or a phone number for customer support.

• Publié le 22/10/2017
Robert S.
Design of mechanical
  • Publié le 26/04/2018

"Serious competition with AutoCAD"

Avantages: First of all, simplicity, safe execution of all commands without stopping. Language availability for everyone on the screen. In one word, perfect and serious competition for autocad.

Inconvénients: Simplify standards when choosing a standard. Sometimes they do not match the ISO standard. That fix and everything is ok!

• Publié le 26/04/2018
Jeff B.
Technical Director
Automatisation industrielle, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 17/08/2017

"Offers everything I have been using in Autocad prior to switching to Nanocad."

Commentaires: Sensible price, quality product

Avantages: The basic version is ideal for simple 2d jobs although much more is still possible even with this version. It's easy to upgrade to a full version which also includes full customer support.

Inconvénients: No problems encountered when using Nanocad to produce electrical drawings. I don't really need th enhanced version so maybe a lower subscription version for the basic version which also includes customer support and limited updates would be a good idea.

Lauren H.
Executive Assistant
Production audiovisuelle, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 10/04/2020

"Technically CAD"

Commentaires: It’s not my favorite software because I’m more in tune with industrial grade products. But I give it a deserving applause for its effort in showing its audience what it can do with little.

Avantages: Now before reading this review, please keep an open mind. I’ve learned to use NanoCAD for a brief amount of time, in regards to company training. Do not let my rating keep you from experiencing the comfort this software can provide. The application gives a wonderful experience in the workspace through live feedback and a computer generated appearance. Especially when you enter the workspace. It’s financially friendly and gives the user a good amount of resources for a reasonable cost. And it is cheaper than AutoCAD.

Inconvénients: When I use this software, the live feedback gives me a nostalgia of video game graphics. The contrast is pretty high when you enter the workspace resolution. And it becomes distracting. The low cost of the software has a sensible affect on its quality.

• Publié le 10/04/2020
Raul G.
Interior Designer
Design, 501-1 000 employés
  • Publié le 18/08/2017

"Not very satisfice. The software has some problems for a long time that aren´t been resolve."

Commentaires: It is an affordable solution for drawing software.

Avantages: It´s similarity and compatibility with autocad.
Very competitive price. It offers the same functionality as autocad for a fraction of the price.

Inconvénients: It doesn't work well with high definition monitors.
It doesn't resize itself went connected or disconnected to external monitors.