This software is by far one of the best tools I have used.

Publié le 05/09/2017
Kari H.
Administrative Assistant
Immobilier, 51-200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Leed2Dead keeps me focused and organized with the daily task that are due. I have become more organized and efficient while using the program. The data base and ability to track my teams goals is amazing!

Avantages: Lead2dead is a very user friendly program. My favorite feature is the ability to set up task for my team to be consistent and accountable for following up with leads and past clients.

Réponse de l'éditeur

envoyé par Lead2Deed le 06/09/2017

Thank you, Kari! I'm glad Lead2Deed makes your life easier.

Lead2Deed has taken the stress out of transaction management!

Publié le 13/01/2018
Tiffany C.
Realtor
Support client

Avantages: We love how user friendly it was to set up and implement into our systems. Lead2Deed emails us our Daily To-Dos to take the guesswork out of what needs to be done so we never miss a deadline!

Easy to use, simple CRM with transaction management

Publié le 30/06/2018
Monique M.
real estate agent
Immobilier, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: It's a CRM & transaction management system within one platform.

Avantages: It incorporates transaction management with a CRM so you can follow a contact through the lead management stage to closing a transaction. It's simple to learn & easy to use!

Inconvénients: There is no phone app to allow for on the go information retrieval & input. Customized fields are minimal.

Réponse de l'éditeur

envoyé par Lead2Deed le 23/08/2018

Monique,
Lead2Deed is happy to announce that we have released mobile optimization! You are able to do everything from completing tasks, assigning checklists, editing and viewing data and so much more from your phone! We hope you like it!

It is incredible to use , makes life a whole lot easier.

Publié le 17/07/2017
Pj C.
CSO
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Affordable, and the speed. It was designed by a realtor and it shows. Wouldn't consider any other platform for handling a real estate team.

Inconvénients: People need to use this sooner than later. The longer you wait the more deals and money you will be missing out on.