We use Husmail in our office for secure email.

Publié le 26/03/2018
Cathy C.
Owner/biller
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: good secure email manager at a decent price

Avantages: Can log on from anywhere, even mobile to access email. Many functions-mail forwarding, auto reply, encryption, contact list, in box folders for organization. Customer service is available via email. I have always received responses from my help requests. The cost is decent. Storage space seems to be unlimited.

Inconvénients: No easy way to download emails as a document on computer. (They can be downloaded into Outlook) Site goes down once in a great while, still is distressing during a work day.

Hushmail is great!

Publié le 07/08/2019
Kim L.
Business Owner
Santé, bien-être et fitness, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: As a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist (RDN) working in the health care industry, I need to be able to send information that is HIPPA compliant. Hushmail makes it easy, and the price is right. My clients love that we can communicate via email quickly. It also adds a level of professionalism to my business. Please note that I do NOT recommend products/services/companies unless I am extremely pleased with them and feel confident others will feel the same way. Also, I am not receiving any compensation or pert for sharing my experience with you.

Avantages: Hushmail is very easy to use, customer support is superb, and it fits my limited budget.

Inconvénients: I honestly can not say anything negative about Hushmail.

Exemplary Security

Publié le 17/05/2019
Psychologie, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Because I worked with different clients using the software, I had two logins. The logins were browser specific and weren't difficult to manage once I caught on to the way they worked. If this were the only email one used, one would be used to its idiosyncrasies. Working with other formats tested my technological tendencies, sometimes with a little frustration and I am a person who like to try new software.

Avantages: Hipaa compliance is important.
Encrypted messages for more security
Uses your domain as an address, fostering confidence with email recipients.
Resource for forms delivered and submitted securely

Inconvénients: When another app forwarded a voice message, listening was difficult to impossible.

Excellent HIPAA-compliant email solution

Publié le 08/05/2019
Cabinets médicaux, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: This is one of the best buys for my practice. Very reasonably priced, HIPAA-compliant with individual Business Associate agreement for no extra charge. Also included are secure web forms which could be used for a variety of HIPAA-compliant functions, such as online check-in or secure contact form.

Avantages: Easy to use, will work with your existing domain. HIPAA-compliant without the extra charges so common in this segment. Large storage capacity.

Inconvénients: Nothing. As close to perfect as it gets.

Excellent solution for secure email

Publié le 30/01/2019
Gary B.
Cabinets médicaux, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Excellent solution for secure, encrypted email management. Available secure forms are also easy to set up and are very useful.

Avantages: Easy to use, intuitive, powerful encryption of emails; also allows for creation and embedding of secure online forms

Inconvénients: No cons so far; by far one of the best software experiences

Security for your email

Publié le 09/10/2018
D W.
e-Learning Analyst
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: As a gmail user I really liked being able to secure messages with a pass phrase to ensure that only the recipient of my messages was able to read them.

Inconvénients: Many years ago Hushmail was completely encrypted, but now, in our brave new world, the TOS now stipulates that they can and will turn over your info in the event of court orders.

Great Value for Clinicians AND Clients

Publié le 18/06/2019
John B.
Mental Health Counselor
Psychologie, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: When I work as "covered entity" Hushmail ensures I'm acting in a HIPAA-compliant fashion.

Avantages: Hushmail is a great way for clinicians to meet HIPAA security requirements. For clients it's a way they can communicate sensitive material to you.

Inconvénients: Client *may* need to remember to check the Encrypted box to send a secure response.

Best HIPAA email

Publié le 24/04/2019
Owner, Mental Health Counselor
Psychologie, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Easy to use, the price for multiple email addresses, reachable and efficient customer service

Inconvénients: no app for android phone have to login from a browser

Easy to use with great support

Publié le 13/04/2019
Mark W.
Independent Consultant
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I am able to send and receive secure, encrypted emails that satisfy the requirements of federal law (United States), specifically HIPAA, as well as the ethical principles and code of conduct for my profession.

Avantages: Easy-to-understand instructions for me and for my clients who receive the initial encrypted email and then establish a connection with Hushmail to read my emails and communicate with me via encrypted email.

Inconvénients: I have not encountered any problems after one month using the service.

Professional & Simple to Navigate

Publié le 06/05/2019
Psychotherapist
Psychologie, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Positive, professional, and value the privacy and confidential needs

Avantages: Primary reason is that HIPAA compliant and received a BAA right away to sign and complete. Software also simple to use thus far as I am a new user. I am not a tech person and appreciate simplistic with helpful tech support...which I have had both! Efficient, quick, AND kind as well.

Inconvénients: I have not played around with it too much just yet..but so far so good!

Great Software

Publié le 28/10/2018
Crystal B.
Cleaner
Hôtellerie, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: Version d’essai gratuite
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Super easy to use and gives u the privacy u deserve. Basic email, keeps it simple.

Inconvénients: I appreciate a basic email. There's definetly no sense in making it more complex than it should be.

I love the security

Publié le 12/07/2019
Christine B.
Therapist
Psychologie, 201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Hushmail is a must if you work for an agency that does not have a secured email software. Often times I am having to email personal emails about myself and/or my clients. I love the encrypted option. It is reasonably priced and HIPPA compliant.

Avantages: What I like most about Hushmail is the ability to encrypt my emails. I like that it can be assessed on my smart phone.

Inconvénients: There is nothing I like least about this product.

First step in ensuring that my practice is HIPAA compliant

Publié le 02/05/2018
Owner, Mental Health Counselor
Psychologie

Commentaires: HIPAA compliance.

Avantages: The value and the ease of usage. The ease of the encrypted emails for the receiver and sender. Able to view on phone, tablet, and laptop. No learning curve. Email suffix is the business name supports the image of the business.

Inconvénients: At this time, I have no issues or concerns with Hush mail. No app in the google play store. No cons at this time

Hushmail for therapy practice

Publié le 13/06/2019
Esther B.
Counselor
Psychologie, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: I love that I can easily encrypt messages to clients, and that security is such a priority for this company,

Inconvénients: The interface is somewhat dated, and there is not an app for my phone, but overall I love it!