The software has been working well to support my business, my experience with it has been positive.

Publié le 02/06/2017
John M.
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I've been able to gather all of my project into into a single application to support client and internal projects.

Avantages: I like that the projects and tickets work together and that I can take incoming email tickets and assign them to projects and then to project resources. Then, I capture the time on the tickets to create a weekly Status Report - very handy and good for consistency. My concept was that I could use the software to support client project work that I do in Digital Marketing -- I was correct, it works great for me.

Inconvénients: I really wish there was a built in Report Designer. It would help me to tailor the reports, like the Status Report, to meet my exact requirements and branding needs.

Reducing our applications helped us a bunch

Publié le 17/01/2017
David J.
Construction, 51-200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Now we only use one app to track time, field support and major projects. TeamHeadquarters has meet our needs and is simple to use which was very important to us.

Avantages: All of our work in now in one simple to use application and we can see what everyone is doing in real time.

Barry Cousins and his staff are top notch professionals.

Nancy S.
Senior Director IT
Support client

Commentaires: Barry Cousins and his staff are top notch professionals. They have done a great job of listening to our needs and requirements and made configuration recommendations that use the system to it's best advantage. I cannot say anything bad about this team!

Avantages: THQ is a beautifully designed and user friendly application which enables us to track and organize help desk tickets and project requests. It allows each staff member to be accountable and responsible for their assigned work via individual work queues. Managers can view staff queues and make comments without being intrusive. This is an ideal communication tool which facilitates teamwork. Email integration saves significant time on the front end. Our users are now demanding other departments provide customer service to our standards. This tool has enabled us to set the bar high, and achieve our customers service goals.

Inconvénients: Reporting could be more streamlined.

Easy to use

Publié le 04/10/2016
Eva R.
Network Administrator
Emballage et conteneurs, 201-500 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Seems very easy to use. It was the only one program that met all of our needs, and we tested about 10 different products. Tech support is fantastic and responsive!

Inconvénients: Wish there was an easier way to merge tickets. We often have several people submit tickets for the same issue. For example, the internet goes down. We will have about 10 people submit tickets for one issue.

Réponse de l'éditeur

envoyé par Entry Software le 04/10/2016

Hi Eva,

Thank you very much for the review. I would be glad to demonstrate how you can create Problems and relate multiple tickets to the problem and batch update related tickets. Let me know when you have time to review online.

All the best! Mark

Would highly recommend this company and their products.

Paul M.
VP - Development
Support client

Commentaires: Would highly recommend this company and their products. You will not find a better product for a small/medium business for the price they are offering - we looked for a long time and are glad we found them. Keep up the good work!

Avantages: Product is more than we expected for the price they are selling it at. We looked at base camp first and there is no comparison!!
Not only does the Entry.com functionality far exceed basecamp's the support and staff anf Entry are really great to deal with.
We took advantage of the on-line training and had no problem getting up and running in production in a couple of days.

Inconvénients: So far so good - when our internal network gets clunky so does the application - nothing they can do about it but it slows down based on our environment.

We are very happy. Use is actually spreading in our company by word of mouth.

Publié le 28/10/2008
Charles H.
CSSA
Support client

Commentaires: We are very happy. Use is actually spreading in our company by word of mouth.

Avantages: It strikes a terrific balance between project management, time tracking, and support ticket control. The ticket information has proven to be extremely useful in internal and external audit support.

Inconvénients: It is at its' best when you understand and live the underlying philosophy. Not all people are willing to make those social changes.

William L.
CIO
Support client

Commentaires: Highly recommend to any IT organization needing to bring order to the chaos of help desk incidents, operations, and project management.

Avantages: Extremely easy to use, intuitive, and brings together help desk and project management creating a single place to manage all of our resources and activities.

Inconvénients: Would like additional report options.

Review

Publié le 17/10/2012
L S.
Business Systems Manager
Support client

Commentaires: Great product for help desk services

Avantages: Great cross departmental visibility for tickets

Inconvénients: Needs additional workflow components