Amazing affordable software for mental health providers everything you need all in one place.

Publié le 13/06/2019
Jazmin R.
Owner, Licensed Mental Health Counselor
Psychologie, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Customer service is amazing. If you email them they will respond quickly. If you have suggestions they take it into consideration. I know I have ask about certain features and within a few weeks it has been implemented. It seems like they are always working on the software to make it better at an affordable price. They have amazing quick videos to show you how to use software, they are willing to schedule an appointment to help you get started or if you just need that extra support. They also provide useful blogs.
I have tried many software and this has been best one I have liked because everything is in the platform.

Avantages: This software is easy, clinician and client friendly. My clients love how easy it is to access telehealth services through the portal. The video conferencing is great and it done right from the portal. It is nice to have access to the whiteboard, share resources and complete notes right in sessions if one wants to. It has different unique features that other software currently does not offer.
The price is affordable for clinicians who are starting out as well as seasonal clinicians.

Inconvénients: Creating your own forms can be troublesome at time, because if you forgot to add something you will have to move it where you want. If you created a yes or no or multi choice question you will have to create it again instead having the option to hit copy and change the question. It would also be nice to have a save button on top of the page and not only the bottom of the page.
For me this is minor, but thought I would share.
I would like if we were able to create waiting room not sure what the clients actually sees when they are waiting. (Some other programs offer that feature).

envoyé par TheraPlatform le 14/06/2019

Thank you very much Jazmin for your review and feedback!! We highly appreciate your suggestions!! We do have a waiting room option and plan to add another feature that would allow you to customize it. Thank you again for taking your time to write this review!!!!

I am THRILLED to be able to offer this secure, interactive service delivery option to my families!

Barbara H.
Speech-Language Pathologist/owner
Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: The convenience and flexibility it offers are wonderful. I work part-time and share an office with a psychologist, so teletherapy allows me to offer a very desirable therapy option to in-office therapy only. The parents love the convenience, and the kids love being able to do everything on the computer! I just love it and hope, in the not too distant future, to move my practice to teletherapy only!

Avantages: The convenience is wonderful for clients and their families, as well as for myself. I am able to be more flexible in my scheduling and meet the requirements of after-school and after-work schedules because all I have to do is pop into my home office and here we go! It is SO cool and everyone loves it!

Inconvénients: It seems to be VERY sensitive to the client's wifi strength. My signal is strong, but there is variability in the strength of my clients' signals and we sometimes lose the connection multiple times per session and/or the client can't see the apps, whiteboard, etc. on their side.

envoyé par TheraPlatform le 10/04/2018

Thank you Barbara for your feedback! We recommend 3 Mbps internet connection speed but our platform runs on lower connections as well. It seems like your client might experience some interruptions to internet connection. I will ask our tech support to reach out to you to give you some tips.

Excellent, provide a secure and easy-to-use virtual office. Designed for private practice.

Psicóloga
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: The benefits are diverse, icomplies with HIPAA, is accessible from anywhere, offers greater support to the session, the videos and audio are of high quality, favors the exchange of resources, the applications are interactive, provides integrated reports and among other things, allows to have unlimited client's staff.

Avantages: I like the most is that it provides me with a secure and easy-to-use virtual office and that the software is designed for private practice. In addition to that, includes features adapted to the requirements of us psychologists, mental health providers, social workers, doctors, behavioral therapists, speech therapists, occupational therapists, physiotherapists and others. Is an excellent business solution aimed at school districts, recruitment agencies, universities and other institutions that seek to offer online therapy services.

Inconvénients: I like the least is that you have to pay to use it, I wish there could be a downloadable application, I use the software recently, if the application exists, please excuse my comment.

envoyé par TheraPlatform le 10/04/2018

Thank you for reviewing TheraPlatform!Our platform is web-based and therefore you don't need to download any application on your computer.

Took the Plunge!

Publié le 27/07/2019
Maryann L.
Clinical Social Worker
Psychologie, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: For me, it was all about being HIPAA compliant!

Avantages: I have been studying telebehavioral health and knew I needed to find a HIPAA compliant product for video sessions. I read other reviews which were quite positive, and I also found TheraPlatform's customer service to be excellent! My questions were answered quickly and clearly, and the person who helped me (Beata) was friendly, helpful and courteous. I feel confident that I am using a great product as well as working ethically with my clients.

Inconvénients: I signed up for the Basic Plan, as I am just starting out with video sessions, and it is all a bit overwhelming. I am not so techno-saavy so I wanted to start out slowly. There is more in the upper level plans than I need at this point. So I am glad for the Basic Plan at this point!

envoyé par TheraPlatform le 01/08/2019

Thank you very much MaryAnn for reviewing TheraPlatform! We are happy to hear that it meets your needs and that you found our service to be very helpful. We are lucky to have you as our customer!!!

This is by far the best platform for speech therapy!

Publié le 31/03/2018
Nikki M.
Owner / SLP
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Able to complete teletherapy in the most professional way possible, with ease and simplicity.

Avantages: I use a headset and external webcam, and never have technical issues. The audio and video always look and sound great. It is very simple from the client and therapist side. Any time I have provided feedback regarding the the software, it has been taken into consideration and even acted on to improve the platform. Occasionally, if I have been confused about a feature as a new user, I have received timely responses to emails. Live support is always available if needed. Theraplatform does things that other platforms can't (screensharing with audio, storing videos and documents, scheduling).

Inconvénients: I don't have any complaints about this software yet. It has met all of my needs up to this point.

envoyé par TheraPlatform le 04/04/2018

Thank you Nikki for taking your time to review TheraPlatform! We appreciate your feedback and we are happy to hear that it meets all your needs!

TheraPlatform is the most useful, easy to use platform for telepractice on the marketplace.

Publié le 20/06/2018
David S.
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Most companies offering telepractice use "bare bones" software, like Zoom, and therapists are forced to use links to websites or their own materials. TheraPlatform offers specific research-based activities tailored for the needs of various types of clients.

Inconvénients: There are no "cons" that we have discovered about TheraPlatform. We have not yet discovered any disadvantages or things that we don't enjoy about the software.

envoyé par TheraPlatform le 22/06/2018

Thank you very much David for your review!!! We are very happy that you enjoy using TheraPlatform!!

This is the best teletherapy platform, that I have seen, yet!

Sandy C.
Speech-Language Pathologist
Support client

Avantages: I absolutely loved the fact that the apps were interactive! It helped to keep the client engaged in the therapy process!

Inconvénients: I wasn't able to get the video sharing feature working. I'm not sure why. It may have been because I was on the free trial?

envoyé par TheraPlatform le 10/04/2018

Thank you Sandy for reviewing TheraPlatform and we are happy to hear that our interactive apps are helping your clients! To use the screen sharing feature you need to download our screen sharing application. Our tech support will be happy to help you with that.

o enjoy using Theraplatform with my students.

Publié le 03/04/2018
Becky P.
SLP/oxlwner
Support client

Avantages: It is easy to access. Quick log in and my kids are usually waiting on the waiting room. I like how an email reminder is sent out to the family as well.

Inconvénients: I wish there were more apps and games. I still have not been able to figure out how to insert our logo or worksheets. I would love a feature that tracks design to session items that were used, levels and percentages.

envoyé par TheraPlatform le 07/04/2018

Thank you so much for reviewing TheraPlatform! We have over 20 built-in apps but we will add 20 more this year:) We'll be happy to show you how to insert your logo and worksheets!

It was my very best option for my small private practice.

Publié le 31/03/2018
Erica H.
Therapist/Owner
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: The software does not require much effort from the clients or the therapist. It is user friendly.

Inconvénients: I have yet to master scheduling groups and having people get back into the right group if they leave the active session. This may be a user issue.

envoyé par TheraPlatform le 04/04/2018

Thank you Erica for reviewing TheraPlatform! We are happy to hear that you enjoy using it. We'll be more than happy to schedule a training session with you on how to conduct group therapy.