Avis clients sur Monitask

• Note globale
  • Facilité d'utilisation
  • Service client

En savoir plus sur Monitask

Logiciel de surveillance des salariés et de gestion du temps pour les entreprises, les équipes et les travailleurs indépendants.

En savoir plus sur Monitask

85 avis affichés

Jennyfer M.
Jennyfer M.
Bilingual Branding Specialist in É.-U.
Design, 2-10 employés
Used the Software for: 1 à 5 mois

Probably the best time tracking system I've tried

5 il y a 8 mois

Comments: I've used it for the duration of its trial and I love it! My trial is going to be over in a few days and I'm planning to purchase.

Pros:

Whether logging in as an admin or end-user, the system is super easy to use. There's no steep learning curve or anything like that. It tracks time and works as a keylogger to better track productivity, my staff and I love it because it helped us keep productivity levels at 90%

Cons:

I wish there was a way to set up shifts and to process payroll based on those shifts.

Operational Director in Ukraine
Vente au détail, 11-50 employés

Monitask - easy, fast, nice

5 il y a 6 mois

Comments: Overall, very good app, if not the mobile app absence, this would be our winner.

Pros:

We were testing few apps to pick up the most appropriate, and Monitask was the easiest to implement. Although we run the trial period only, still impressed with customization options, and a very user-friendly interface and support.

Cons:

There is no mobile app for employees, those who work "on the go" can't track the timing. Also, there is still a place to improve in the reporting section.

Akash M.
Flutter Developer in Inde

Monitask Review

5 il y a 2 mois New

Comments: Nice Experience for this Product.

Pros:

This App Contains Company Features. Time to Time Notification. Nice Access and Privileged settings.

Cons:

If possible can you also add daily keyboard and mouse taps.

Saurabh S.
Manager in Inde

Missing features

3 il y a 2 ans

Comments: Overall I liked this system but without few features mentioned above, it will be difficult to use it for long term.

Pros:

User friendly interface, Required reporting features. Main thing I liked about this is ability to select currency for each individual separately.

Cons:

It do not have some of the features like 1) We can not provide access to client for reviewing project and where time is consumed 2) It do not have a way to put non billable hours. For example, if I have worked 5 hours on a project and want to bill my client only 2 hours. I can not do that. I have to delete 3 hours in order to do it but I need those 3 hours information for future reference. 3) It do not Integrate with task management software like Office 365, Jira 4) Good to have video recording feature apart from screenshot

Syazila R.
Syazila R.
Information Technology Assistant in Malaisie
Pétrole et énergies, 1 001-5 000 employés

Task tracking efficiently

4 il y a 4 mois

Pros:

Monitask is one of the software that has a very clean and effective task tracking feature. All the task can be added its own due date and can be flagged with its current status like on progress or complete. For collaborating task with my colleague, the task status help us aware of our current project situations.

Cons:

One of feature that Monitask missing is the client platform. It will great if there is a way or platform that I can grant client access to some space on the software wheres i can share the task progress with them. It will make it easier for them to collaborate with me and get a quick report for it.

Essence H.
Essence H.
Marketing Director in É.-U.
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur

The best of the best!

5 l’année dernière

Comments: I used to use a time tracking software but it didn't take screenshots and remind me of idle time. I like both of the features because it gives some accountability.

Pros:

It is very easy to use and the design of the platform is clean and easy to understand.

Cons:

I liked other software to download an app,I don't believe this app has that option.

Joy H.
Owner in É.-U.
E-learning, 2-10 employés

Life Changing Self Management

5 il y a 2 ans

Comments: As an entrepreneur, I often feel guilt that I'm not spending "enough" time working on various projects. Once I started using Monitask, everything became objective and my time has started to become more valuable. Things that get measured get improved. This objective feedback on how I'm spending my time has given me so much encouragement and motivation. I can see progress happen, and I'm able to feel better about the work I do.

Pros:

Ease of use Weekly reports by project that give you a visual overview of how you spent your time

Cons:

I would like a colorful chart or graph that gives a visual breakdown of how I spent my workweek (time spent by project). At least they provide a numerical total hours logged by project, and by week.

Shailendra B.
Founder in Inde
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés

simple and affordable

5 il y a 2 ans

Comments: Well it solves the purpose of monitoring your remote employee and helps in getting the productivity from them. The reports are very well detailed and provides good insight though more improvements can be done.

Pros:

Ease of use. Clean UI. Amazing support. Mobile friendly Dashboard. Affordable and provides features which are mostly in other softwares for $10+ .

Cons:

No Android App or IOS app for monitoring. Some more advanced features in Projects can be included.

Mei angelica D.
Virtual Assistant in Philippines
Relations gouvernementales, 11-50 employés

Great time-tracking app!

4 il y a 8 mois

Pros:

I love the idea that the app is able to track the internet time and apps used by the user. It builds discipline and also shows your integrity for the client.

Cons:

I'm not very fond of the pause feature since it's hard to track the specific time you spent for a task especially if your project is split on a daily basis.

Individual Entrepeneur in Biélorussie
Internet, Auto-entrepreneur
Used the Software for: 1 à 5 mois

Intersting tool for time management

5 il y a 2 ans

Pros:

- simplicity - good visual - all primary needed reports

Cons:

It would be great to have task with subtask support, some additional reports for this.

Falisha Z.
Falisha Z.
Software Engineer in Malaisie
Services et technologies de l'information, 10 000+ employés

Task tracking and manager

4 il y a 6 jours New

Pros:

Monitask is important for my workflow, as they offer an easy way to track and time track my task. I usually collaborate it with my team, and we can monitor easily the task progress and intervention that are needed for the task. The notification will be sent either by email or on the notification central for the task that has reach its dateline and still not marked complete.

Cons:

Monitask has limited logs or history for the time tracking. It only store the logs for the last 2 weeks and nothing after it. I make the auditing process is harder as i will need to save the logs manually before it disappeared.

Simon B.
CEO in Philippines
Assurance, 2-10 employés
Used the Software for: 6 à 12 mois

Simple to use with one drawback

5 il y a 2 ans

Comments: good experience. site has been up 100% of the time. Quick and intuitive

Pros:

the software has a very easy interface to use. i use it on desktop and have never opened in mobile so i cant indicate how that is. its features follow most software formats which have all of the user capabilities on the right hand side. Visually the interface is appealing and easy to read. It provides all of the useful features needed in a timetracting software

Cons:

I am the admin of the account and in not as user. However i am being charged as a user. i contacted the company about this and they said they hope to deal with that in the future but i haven't been informed as such.

Monitask Response

il y a 2 ans

Hi Simon, thank you for your review! We are very happy that you enjoy using Monitask. I would also like to inform you that now we do have a feature of setting Admins to be free on paid plans. I've just enabled this for your account. New invoices will subtract one user, since you are not using the app to track time!

Orlando nandito N.
founder in Indonésie
Jeux vidéos, 2-10 employés
Used the Software for: 6 à 12 mois

A powerfull Software to manage team, good job Monitask Team!

5 il y a 3 ans

Pros:

this software is really helpfull for me to manage my small team. its really make a remote work is really possible to do. before i know Monitask, i just thing that working remote is really difficult to trust really my team. but because Monitask, i can really more trust with my team, and i can be more productive and effective to know what is important in development so i can see all my team works on their screen. good job Monitask Team!

Cons:

sometimes monitask is buggy, where sometimes the screenshot is not loaded or sometimes at my team screen it already recorded, but in dashoard its not. so i hope this software can be better in the future. but overall i realy love the team how they treat me as a user.. where every report i bring to developer, they really heard about that and fix it as soon as a possible.

Daniel C.
Director in Brésil
Used the Software for: 1 à 5 mois

Super easy to use and br

5 l’année dernière

Pros:

I could quickly implement it and it made it viable for my company to fully stabilish with home-office work.

Cons:

Lacks a few settings options. The default options are ok, but for some cases, some flexibility would be nice.

Masturah D.
Masturah D.
Administrative Assistant in Malaisie
Télécommunications, 1 001-5 000 employés
Used the Software for: plus de deux ans

Great way in tracking task

4 il y a 4 mois

Pros:

Monitask gives a new perspective in the way of monitoring a task and project. It is a great way for project administration to track the project progress percent and which task is still left behind the time schedule.

Cons:

It will be great if the task has an option for mobile version, so for the user that need to go off the sites still can be counted on their task timing. It is not too pressing, but should be good it they have it.

Len M.
CEO in É.-U.
Télécommunications, 11-50 employés
Used the Software for: 1 à 5 mois

good value- full feature set & supports multiple monitors

4 l’année dernière

Comments: our full team, everyone including management and owners, uses this tool. We found it very helpful to keep us on task.

Pros:

Full feature set, ability to screen capture more than one monitor, and ability to update task comments in between/independent of screen captures - this allows the team to note key items as they come up. Pricing is fair.

Cons:

minor...no direct way to go from the tool to the www dashboard. Need to click 'enter manual time' then go from there.

Dubravka V.
Senior Manager in Serbie
Marketing et publicité, 11-50 employés

The Best Time Tracking Software

5 il y a 2 ans

Comments: I tried a couple of different time tracking softwares and they all missed some of the features that I liked, Monitask has them all. I really like all the different personalizations you can do, it's cool that you can have different settings for different team members. I also like the ability to have different projects.

Pros:

It's easy to use. It's accurate. What I really like is that it can work in background and you can turn off screenshot notifications so it doesn't hinder your work.

Cons:

Adding manual time cannot be disabled and I don't get notified when one of the employees adds manual time.

Ramona L.
Content Manager in Roumanie
Services aux consommateurs, 11-50 employés
Used the Software for: plus d'un an

HAppy with the product

5 il y a 12 mois

Comments: happy with it so far; been using it for the best part of two years and it is a daily necessity as I work remotely. Is great that you can use it for free on the basic options and I wouldn't change it unless I have to. It does what I need it to do.

Pros:

Easy to use, straightforward, little errors over time.

Cons:

Has some unexplained glitches over time and in the last few updates I can't have it in the pinned taskbar icon when running, it opens in a different icon - so I end up with two icons on my taskbar.

Jay O.
Accountant in Singapour
Comptabilité, 2-10 employés
Used the Software for: 1 à 5 mois

A great way to track how efficient you are!

5 l’année dernière

Comments: It's been great! Time saver and lets me see what tasks are taking much of my time!

Pros:

This takes screenshot, automatically groups my time depending on the task I am focusing on, and so easy to use! UI looks good too!

Cons:

For now - at least I don't like that I need to manually click Sync to server to get updated of things, I like that to be automatic

Jisselle B.
Jisselle B.
Associate Director in Trinité-et-Tobago
Biens de consommation, 11-50 employés

Love using this!

5 il y a 12 mois

Comments: It's been great in helping me streamline the management of my assistant's tasks.

Pros:

I use it to track and manage my assistant's projects. I love the time tracker for each project, it helps with accountability.

Cons:

Nothing! I was using Hubstaff, but this is cheaper and has even more features.

Chinmes P.
Web developer in Inde

Review of monitask

5 il y a 10 mois

Pros:

Easy to use. Good functionalities and features

Cons:

It don't monitor timing while we are in a meeting in google meet or zoom. It calculated as inactive time

Linda devina W.
HRD in Indonésie
Logiciels, 11-50 employés
Used the Software for: plus de deux ans

Nice but need some revision

4 il y a 2 ans

Comments: I feel a good experience

Pros:

Efficiency of time when we used it to see the progress of staff's task

Cons:

Sometimes it needs a time to syncronize the data, sometimes it off automatically

Kyle D.
CEO in É.-U.
Services et technologies de l'information, 51-200 employés
Used the Software for: plus d'un an

Simple to Setup & Use

5 l’année dernière

Pros:

Super easy setup. The monitoring interface is top rate and very quick. Does exactly what it is designed to do and has helped us manage a vendor very successfully.

Cons:

Not a lot of negatives. This software is designed to do a specific job and it does it very well from a user standpoint.

Md nur A.
CEO in Bangladesh
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés
Used the Software for: plus de deux ans

Best time tracker software I have ever used.

5 l’année dernière

Pros:

I most like this software dashboard. It's wasy to get work report.

Cons:

I like screenshoot and billings. Mostly like work analytics.

Zico M.
CEO in Bangladesh
Marketing et publicité, 11-50 employés
Used the Software for: plus de deux ans

Best time tracker software i have ever used

5 l’année dernière

Pros:

I like their dashbord. It's very easy to use.

Cons:

I think reports need to be more customizable.