4,9 /5
    4,9 /5
  • Service client
    4,8 /5

En savoir plus sur Monitask

Logiciel de surveillance des salariés et de gestion du temps pour les entreprises, les équipes et les travailleurs indépendants.

En savoir plus sur Monitask

78 avis affichés

Essence H.
Marketing Director
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 21/10/2020

"The best of the best!"

Commentaires: I used to use a time tracking software but it didn't take screenshots and remind me of idle time. I like both of the features because it gives some accountability.

Avantages: It is very easy to use and the design of the platform is clean and easy to understand.

Inconvénients: I liked other software to download an app,I don't believe this app has that option.

• Publié le 21/10/2020
Joy H.
E-learning, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 28/05/2019

"Life Changing Self Management"

Commentaires: As an entrepreneur, I often feel guilt that I'm not spending "enough" time working on various projects. Once I started using Monitask, everything became objective and my time has started to become more valuable. Things that get measured get improved. This objective feedback on how I'm spending my time has given me so much encouragement and motivation. I can see progress happen, and I'm able to feel better about the work I do.

Avantages: Ease of use
Weekly reports by project that give you a visual overview of how you spent your time

Inconvénients: I would like a colorful chart or graph that gives a visual breakdown of how I spent my workweek (time spent by project). At least they provide a numerical total hours logged by project, and by week.

• Publié le 28/05/2019
Rednaxela kristin C.
Off-Site SEO Specialist
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an
  • Publié le 07/02/2021

"Helpful"

Avantages: It's easy to use and definitely employee-centered because it doesn't mean to spy to the employees

Inconvénients: There's always updates and sometimes it gets on the way with work.

• Publié le 07/02/2021
Chinmes P.
Web developer
Services et technologies de l'information, 11-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
  • Publié le 21/12/2020

"Review of monitask"

Avantages: Easy to use.
Good functionalities and features

Inconvénients: It don't monitor timing while we are in a meeting in google meet or zoom. It calculated as inactive time

• Publié le 21/12/2020
Saurabh S.
  • Publié le 19/12/2019

"Missing features"

Commentaires: Overall I liked this system but without few features mentioned above, it will be difficult to use it for long term.

Avantages: User friendly interface, Required reporting features. Main thing I liked about this is ability to select currency for each individual separately.

Inconvénients: It do not have some of the features like 1) We can not provide access to client for reviewing project and where time is consumed 2) It do not have a way to put non billable hours. For example, if I have worked 5 hours on a project and want to bill my client only 2 hours. I can not do that. I have to delete 3 hours in order to do it but I need those 3 hours information for future reference. 3) It do not Integrate with task management software like Office 365, Jira 4) Good to have video recording feature apart from screenshot

• Publié le 19/12/2019
Ramona L.
Content Manager
Services aux consommateurs, 11-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an
  • Publié le 10/11/2020

"HAppy with the product"

Commentaires: happy with it so far; been using it for the best part of two years and it is a daily necessity as I work remotely. Is great that you can use it for free on the basic options and I wouldn't change it unless I have to. It does what I need it to do.

Avantages: Easy to use, straightforward, little errors over time.

Inconvénients: Has some unexplained glitches over time and in the last few updates I can't have it in the pinned taskbar icon when running, it opens in a different icon - so I end up with two icons on my taskbar.

• Publié le 10/11/2020
Shailendra B.
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 07/01/2020

"simple and affordable"

Commentaires: Well it solves the purpose of monitoring your remote employee and helps in getting the productivity from them. The reports are very well detailed and provides good insight though more improvements can be done.

Avantages: Ease of use.
Clean UI.
Amazing support.
Mobile friendly Dashboard.
Affordable and provides features which are mostly in other softwares for $10+ .

Inconvénients: No Android App or IOS app for monitoring.
Some more advanced features in Projects can be included.

• Publié le 07/01/2020
Dubravka V.
Senior Manager
Marketing et publicité, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 03/09/2019

"The Best Time Tracking Software"

Commentaires: I tried a couple of different time tracking softwares and they all missed some of the features that I liked, Monitask has them all. I really like all the different personalizations you can do, it's cool that you can have different settings for different team members. I also like the ability to have different projects.

Avantages: It's easy to use. It's accurate. What I really like is that it can work in background and you can turn off screenshot notifications so it doesn't hinder your work.

Inconvénients: Adding manual time cannot be disabled and I don't get notified when one of the employees adds manual time.

• Publié le 03/09/2019
Jay O.
Accountant
Comptabilité, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 13/10/2020

"A great way to track how efficient you are!"

Commentaires: It's been great! Time saver and lets me see what tasks are taking much of my time!

Avantages: This takes screenshot, automatically groups my time depending on the task I am focusing on, and so easy to use! UI looks good too!

Inconvénients: For now - at least I don't like that I need to manually click Sync to server to get updated of things, I like that to be automatic

• Publié le 13/10/2020
Individual Entrepeneur
Internet, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 04/08/2019

"Intersting tool for time management"

Avantages: - simplicity
- good visual
- all primary needed reports

Inconvénients: It would be great to have task with subtask support, some additional reports for this.

• Publié le 04/08/2019
Jisselle B.
Associate Director
Biens de consommation, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 28/10/2020

"Love using this!"

Commentaires: It's been great in helping me streamline the management of my assistant's tasks.

Avantages: I use it to track and manage my assistant's projects. I love the time tracker for each project, it helps with accountability.

Inconvénients: Nothing! I was using Hubstaff, but this is cheaper and has even more features.

• Publié le 28/10/2020
  • Publié le 28/12/2020

"Useful software to monitor the employees' tasks."

Avantages: I like the screenshots that I get from time to time.

Inconvénients: I am a bit confused about the overall timing as few of agents disagree.

Réponse de l'éditeur

envoyé par Monitask le 29/12/2020

Hello!
Thank you for your review. I wanted to reach out to you to discuss your comment about the overall timing in the dashboard.

Monitask performs intelligent time mapping and eliminates idle time. There's a way to disable these settings if you wish to capture all time records.

Can you email us with the issue at support@monitask.com and we will try to solve it for you asap :)

• Publié le 28/12/2020
Simon B.
Assurance, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
  • Publié le 18/12/2019

"Simple to use with one drawback"

Commentaires: good experience. site has been up 100% of the time. Quick and intuitive

Avantages: the software has a very easy interface to use. i use it on desktop and have never opened in mobile so i cant indicate how that is. its features follow most software formats which have all of the user capabilities on the right hand side. Visually the interface is appealing and easy to read. It provides all of the useful features needed in a timetracting software

Inconvénients: I am the admin of the account and in not as user. However i am being charged as a user. i contacted the company about this and they said they hope to deal with that in the future but i haven't been informed as such.

Réponse de l'éditeur

envoyé par Monitask le 19/12/2019

Hi Simon, thank you for your review! We are very happy that you enjoy using Monitask.

I would also like to inform you that now we do have a feature of setting Admins to be free on paid plans. I've just enabled this for your account. New invoices will subtract one user, since you are not using the app to track time!

• Publié le 18/12/2019
Orlando nandito N.
founder
Jeux vidéos, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
  • Publié le 22/04/2019

"A powerfull Software to manage team, good job Monitask Team!"

Avantages: this software is really helpfull for me to manage my small team. its really make a remote work is really possible to do. before i know Monitask, i just thing that working remote is really difficult to trust really my team. but because Monitask, i can really more trust with my team, and i can be more productive and effective to know what is important in development so i can see all my team works on their screen. good job Monitask Team!

Inconvénients: sometimes monitask is buggy, where sometimes the screenshot is not loaded or sometimes at my team screen it already recorded, but in dashoard its not. so i hope this software can be better in the future. but overall i realy love the team how they treat me as a user.. where every report i bring to developer, they really heard about that and fix it as soon as a possible.

• Publié le 22/04/2019
Len M.
Télécommunications, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 08/08/2020

"good value- full feature set & supports multiple monitors"

Commentaires: our full team, everyone including management and owners, uses this tool. We found it very helpful to keep us on task.

Avantages: Full feature set, ability to screen capture more than one monitor, and ability to update task comments in between/independent of screen captures - this allows the team to note key items as they come up. Pricing is fair.

Inconvénients: minor...no direct way to go from the tool to the www dashboard. Need to click 'enter manual time' then go from there.

• Publié le 08/08/2020