Avis clients sur GoToConnect

Filtrer par :

• Service client

En savoir plus sur GoToConnect

GoToConnect combine la puissance et la fiabilité des systèmes téléphoniques VoIP cloud de Jive avec les conférences Web.

En savoir plus sur GoToConnect

585 avis affichés

Ezra S.
Ezra S.
Co Owner
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 29/07/2019

"Jive is a great price with all features needed"

Commentaires: Overall, we've now been able to do tonnes of calls, outgoing and incoming since we went with jive. It helps grow our business. Access is available on the phone, computer or any other device.

Avantages: I like that jive is really cost effective yet gives access to all their features. It allows me to do everything i need to do, with alot of minutes within the plan.

Inconvénients: Jive seems to be great so far, cant complain

• Publié le 29/07/2019
Michael W.
Édition, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 02/12/2019

"Excellent VOIP Service!"

Commentaires: I did a lot of comparison shopping when selecting a VOIP provider for my business. There are a number of reputable companies out there and they all offer similar features. Jive edged out the competition in pricing, and since the feature set they offered was equally as robust as the competitors, I went with them and have not been disappointed. Our needs are basic, but it's really nice to know that as our needs expand, the infrastructure at Jive will easily accommodate our most detailed needs.

Avantages: When our company moved away from a larger parent company, we had to find our own phone solution. We have offices spread across the country, so rather than use a cable-TV bundle or something similar, I knew a feature-filled VOIP service was a must. While others offer similar features, I needed a company that I could count on to hold my hand through the technical end of the setup because we are too small for our own IT department. Jive excelled in this area. Their excellent USA-based tech support helped get me up and running in no time flat. The transition from our old parent company's service to the new one we set up ourselves through Jive was seamless. If I had to choose one thing I liked most about my experience with Jive Voice, it is their technical support! Their service in both areas (support and actual uptime) has never let us down.

Inconvénients: I suppose you could say I'm tech "savvy", but I'm not an engineer. For someone like myself who had never set up a VOIP system before, it was a bit intimidating to sift through the online guides to figure out what gear we needed, how it should be configured, and that sort of thing. While much of this documentation did exist on their web site, a beginner's tutorial that was more comprehensive would have been appreciated. Nevertheless, as mentioned elsewhere in this review, their call-in technical support was extremely helpful in answering my newbie questions at all hours of the night. If I had any criticism at all, it might be that I would have liked a bit more thorough online documentation for a beginner. Something like a "setup wizard" might have been helpful, but calling their support line (even at 11pm in the evening) got me exactly what I needed, so I really have no serious complaints.

• Publié le 02/12/2019
Jay H.
Génie mécanique ou industriel, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 25/08/2021

"Superior Customer Service and a Service to Match"

Commentaires: GoToConnect has replaced our previous service provider with superior customer service, an incredible amount of features (particularly for a small business), and excellent phone service for a very reasonable price.

Avantages: Disclaimer: we have only just started using GoToConnect. I will set a reminder for six months from now to reevaluate this review, but unless something drastic happens, I have nothing but praise. Starting out with the most impressive first, GoToConnect offers a dedicated onboarding team to assist with everything from receiving your hardware order, configuring the system to suit your business' needs, discovering features that you didn't even know you needed, all the way through porting your number from your previous provider and verifying that everything works as expected. I placed my order for service and hardware on Tuesday 8/10 and received the hardware on 8/11. I had the system mostly configured by Friday 8/13 and completely configured by the following Tuesday using a temporary number with the help of the onboarding team. The only problem was that there was a minimum 14 day wait period to port the number over that we needed to wait for in order to have the full service active! The service itself has been dependable and top quality with very clear audio and excellent usability.

Inconvénients: The only downside that we have experienced so far is the intra-company messaging. It is only available on the desktop app and is not very dependable, requiring the use of a secondary messaging software such as Skype for messaging.

• Publié le 25/08/2021
Controller
Immobilier, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 03/10/2019

"It works, but not well, and it has such great potential."

Commentaires: Jive allows us to have multiple company phone numbers and extensions without the need for landlines or phones. It allows employees to receive work calls on their personal cell phone, so they don't have to carry two phones to have a company number. Employees can make outgoing calls through the app without revealing their personal number to the recipient. The admin portal is pretty straightforward and easy to use, but also has tons of features. Overall, this product would be amazing if the app were faster and didn't crash all the time, and if calls made through the app were more reliable.

Avantages: It's cheap. This provided a cost saving solution to our communications needs. It also allows us to assign phone numbers to employees' personal cell phones without using their personal data or phone usage. It can be used with or without landlines. Phone numbers and ring plans are easy to set up, and multiple phones can be rung at the same number.

Inconvénients: The app is slow and takes a long time to switch screens and load data. It crashes often, and nearly always experiences some type of error that requires me to wait for the app to respond or close the app. The crashes don't affect phone calls, but seem to only affect my ability to access data such as recent calls, contacts, etc. Even when it crashes, I still receive calls. Sometimes calls made or received through the app cut out like there is bad cell service, even when I'm connected to reliable, high speed wi-fi (50mbps). Because of this, I've chosen to switch my ring plan to have calls forwarded to my cell phone number, rather than receiving them on my cell phone through the Jive app. I have unlimited minutes, so it's not an issue. I only have to open the app to make an outgoing call, and only when I need the company number to appear on the recipient's caller ID rather than my personal number.

• Publié le 03/10/2019
Nicholas H.
Sr. Account Executive
Comptabilité, 5 001-10 000 employés
  • Publié le 03/08/2021

"GoToConnect is awesome"

Avantages: GoToConnect works for our organization to meet, share idea, and to connect from wherever all of our sales staff is at the time we need to get something done. Its easy to use, intuitive, simple, and is reliable.

Inconvénients: I wish I could offer something for you to improve but the product works and is reliable for what my organization needs.

• Publié le 03/08/2021
Merrick A.
Billing Manager
Médecine douce, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 13/08/2019

"Jive over everything!"

Commentaires: Jive is so much simpler than it’s more expensive, less customer oriented counterparts.

Avantages: Jive is what Ringcentral used to be: an easy behind the scenes portal for administrators to easily manage phone trees, voice messages, and digital faxes. Jive allows you to create actual ‘click and drag’ style phone systems. The customer service team is relatively local, well informed, and has ideal follow through. Jive beats it’s competitors in functionality and price. The Apps they offer are great for doing distance work and responding to voice messages out of the office.

Inconvénients: The digital fax function requires you to use an email account and copy paste destination info into your ‘to’ field. This process was rarely convenient.

• Publié le 13/08/2019
Scott K.
Operations Manager
Génie mécanique ou industriel, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 22/11/2019

"Current Jive User"

Commentaires: We feel as though we have made a great move by switching over to Jive. We would definitely do it again if we had to do it over.

Avantages: The software has MUCH better quality than our past software. The clarity and connection is much crisper and cleaner and the the down time is almost none. We are very happy with our change over to Jive. The on-boarding support team was very good too.

Inconvénients: There is not much we do not like about this software. Everything has been great since we took on Jive. The only thing we can possibly point out is the on-boarding support team was good but it did take us a while to port all of our numbers over.

• Publié le 22/11/2019
Taylor E.
Front Desk
Cabinets médicaux, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 30/07/2019

"Should Have Switched A LONG Time Ago"

Commentaires: 100% amazing

Avantages: I cannot say this enough - by switching to Jive we are saving THOUSANDS a year. Not only are we saving an enormous amount of money, we have brand new phones and features we never thought were possible. It's like our practice finally moved up in to the 21st century.

Inconvénients: The online portal was a little confusing when we first started. We had to have our IT team set it up for us.

• Publié le 30/07/2019
Diana H.
Services financiers, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 14/01/2021

"Didn't have high hopes but better than I thought!"

Commentaires: Generally works very well, but wish problems were easier to fix on my own.

Avantages: The app was much easier to use than I expected. Haven't always had the easiest time using Jive so I was wary, but the app worked well.

Inconvénients: Glitches when trying to switch from a different login, I was also not able to manage the logins myself very well. Seemed like I always had to call Jive to change something for me.

• Publié le 14/01/2021
Ed M.
PM
Construction, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 17/09/2021

"Awesome Product - Service"

Commentaires: Overall it is a great product for virtual meetings , sharing , engagement seeing face to face with people. Overall I highly recommend this to anyone who needs a platform for meetings.

Avantages: The best thing I like is the screen sharing and able to give to others control when not present in person. Helps our team get a clear picture across and helps for speedy decisions with cutting down feild time loss. being able to use this and keeping in documented is awesome.

Inconvénients: We have had a few issues with getting set up or interferences with feedback or mutter sound.

• Publié le 17/09/2021
Stephen S.
Director of Special Projects
Vétérinaire, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 30/04/2021

"Everything we wanted from a phone system and more"

Commentaires: Moving to GoToConnect just before COVID lockdowns was a godsend. The ability to have staff work from home was a huge help. While the onboarding process was intense, GTC staff were there at every step to help. And the customer support ever since, at every step and for every issue, has been fantastic. My favorite fact is that I have yet to be transferred to another associate when I call in. Every representative has been able to resolve my issue every time.

Avantages: First off, GoToConnect is simply a great product. It does what it does well and without issue. We were initially nervous about moving to VOIP out of fear of poor call quality but after a year of use, that has not been a problem. GTC offers incredible flexibility for product utilization. We can design plans where the phones in certain rooms only ring at certain times. There are options to adjust the length of time before calls are routed to voicemail. You can create messages that play according to when the call is received (before/after hours, lunch, emergency closure). Staff members can even log into the system and work from home. GTC offers cloud based call recording. We only recently began utilizing that feature (more options than we can even think about) but have found it to be incredibly helpful. If there is ever a problem with a client, we can just review the call and have proof to resolve the dispute. GTC offers unparalleled customer support. It may well be among the five best customer support experiences I have ever encountered. And these are complicated, in-depth issues that they help us with. But their staff know their business and are able to resolve the issues every time.

Inconvénients: The onboarding process was lengthy, complicated and intense. Switching from a standard wired phone system to a VOIP system is a big switch for any company but especially for one without a real IT department. GoToConnect offers more features and capabilities than we can even understand or utilize. At times, the sheer number of opportunities can become paralyzing. The one "feature" we still struggle with is placing a call on hold, answering another call and then switching between the two. On a "old school" system with a hold button and blinking lights for each line, that process was second nature for those of us with a few years of that process. Moving to a VOIP where you don't really have "lines" is still tripping us up.

• Publié le 30/04/2021
Susan m C.
Office Manager / Senior Tax Preparer
Services financiers, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 02/04/2019

"Never Missing A Call"

Commentaires: Our overall experience with Jive Voice has been an outstanding one. We are a seasonal business and with our prior provider it was a big hassle to turn off lines in the off season. With Jive it was as simple as 1, 2, 3,. We now have a general voicemail box and each desk has its own voicemail box. If one office is extremely busy we can route the calls to another office without having to add another employee which allows us to have better control over our payroll. With Jive you have hold music options without paying for an extra service. Also with Jive we have the ability to answer calls from our cell phones without our private numbers appearing (the customer thinks you are answering from the office). Last but not least Jive's customer service and support team is outstanding. If you have a question or technical issue they are quick to respond and with the response they not only correct the issue they teach you at the same time on how to correct the issue in the future should the problem arise again.

Avantages: Our Company has been using Jive Voice for 2 years now and everyday we learn something new about the system that has helped to make our customer service more effective. This year we started using Jive's Mobile feature. The mobile feature allows us to never miss a call. With this feature you have total control. you can set for do not disturb, or choose to have instant notifications. The best feature is that when I call back from my cell phone caller ID shows the business number instead of my cell number. I can also send a text message from my phone again not revealing my actual cell number. I no longer need two separate phones.

Inconvénients: The only thing I like least about this software is that I have not had the time to explore all of the wonderful options available to our company. I am sure I could request to have a representative come out and explain more in depth about the system. Jive also has great tutorial videos available.

• Publié le 02/04/2019
Amber T.
IT Project Specialist
Services aux consommateurs, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 28/08/2018

"Great Software in the Making"

Commentaires: It's been great. The company seems to be on top of things and they're definitely innovating and taking all the right steps to become one of the leading (well, they already are) communications services available!

Avantages: Very user-friendly and easy to navigate. Calls are clear (as long as you have enough bandwidth to ensure the packets are getting to their destination properly) and it has various options for being able to log in and use your ext/line (ie. web, mobile, VOIP). Customer service is very good. That's honestly one of the reasons I rated it so high. If there's ever an issue their support staff is knowledgeable and pleasant to work with. I've never had to wait more than 3-5 minutes for my call to be answered. If the issue is out of their experience, they move it up to another tier until it gets resolved. They follow up until everything is completely taken care of.

Inconvénients: The mobile app is still finicky at times. Quality has improved a lot over the past several months (and years) and it cuts out the call randomly, but it's not near as bad as it was. Jive also doesn't have a super comprehensive reporting system. Don't get me wrong, it has good reports that are easy to view, but we are needing some more details for our call-tracking and it's difficult to decipher and re-build what reports we have access to in order to get what we need. We have to ask for a separately-emailed list from one our contacts which I feel could get annoying for the agent to have to continue to do that each time we need one. Not very basic issues, but still some things I would like to see. They continue to improve though and take your feedback seriously so I can see them improving some of these functions in the near future.

• Publié le 28/08/2018
Joel W.
Associate Pastor
Philanthropie, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 06/10/2016

"Using Jive Communications PBX as a small business Solution"

Commentaires: Our church was on the lookout for a PBX solution. One of the challenges we found was that many of our staff were out in the field so often there would be no one to answer the church phone. The other challenge we faced is we did not want to be paying a huge monthly fee because we work with a lot of low-income people and did not have a lot of money to spend on a solution. After talking with a person from Software Advice we were given two options to follow up on. We ended up choosing Jive PBX because they offered incredible service, great tools at a very reasonable price. Our current setup now is that when people call the church and no one answers, they hear from an automated attendant offering to connect them to the right person. The call then gets forwarded to the persons mobile phone. The great thing about Jive is they charge per physical device connected to their system and not per virtual extension. This means that at the moment we only pay for one Jive phone line. However, we can forward calls to as many non-jive mobile phones as we want without an additional cost. They are also very flexible allowing you to add or remove devices depending on your needs. Therefore when summer comes and we hire more staff we plan on adding more jive phone lines. When the summer is over we can cancel the additional lines. In terms of quality, their voice quality is excellent. I was concerned that the VOIP quality might not be as good considering the home VOIP services I have tried in the past. Because of these concerns I took a few months to try out the VOIP quality with our staff and clients. We also tested the automated attendant at the same time. The staff have been very impressed with how well it works both in terms of quality and ease of use. This is why we are going ahead with the Jive deployment. Their customer service is amazing. There have been a few minor issues that we encountered but they were very good about sorting it out. One issue involved a delay in receiving our phones from them. However, after I called them, they acknowledged the error on their part and did an express delivery at no additional charge to us. Another issue had to do with billing. We had an issue where we were being charged for two lines but we only wanted one. They were good about sorting out and refunding the additional line. The issue turned out to be due to our initial quote asking for two phone lines and ordering two phones they assumed we wanted the two phone lines right away. However, I had asked for a second quote with only one phone line, knowing that in the summer we would go to two lines. This is why I ordered the second phone even though we didn't plan on using it. All of us would prefer that everything go smoothly with a deployment. However, I am very happy to know that if something doesn't go right, that Jive team has an amazing support setup to get things sorted out. They have great user interface for setting up PBX solutions. It is a drag and drop interface that anyone can use. I was very impressed by how simple it was to set up and route calls. They also have great training to help you get started. Overall, I would highly recommend Jive Communication PBX. We have used them in the small business case but I can see that they could scale well for large organisations. We are very happy Jive Communication clients.

Avantages: * Very reasonable cost.
* Great Customer Service
* Free virtual extensions (forwarding to mobile phones)
* Easy to use web interface.
* Good voice quality

Inconvénients: * Some issues with billing (but they got that sorted out)
* Fax service is not as easy to use.
* Slower delivery with phones (but that was due to a glitch in their system)

• Publié le 06/10/2016
Amber L.
Office Staff
Vente au détail, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 26/11/2019

"The Customer Service Is Outstanding!"

Commentaires: It has been amazing! Again, we have never had any of the issues with dropped calls or static on the line that we have had with other VOIP companies.

Avantages: The thing I like most about this software is it doesn't malfunction or break! We have been with other VOIP companies and have experienced dropped calls, static, silence, etc as the norm. But not with Jive! I have never had a dropped call or an issue with static. The only time I have ever had to call in to tech support was when I needed help setting something up. My wait time to speak with someone has always been less than 3 minutes, each tech support agent is equally knowledgeable and if I couldn't figure out how to do what they were suggesting, they would log on to my computer and show me how to do it. I love this company!

Inconvénients: There is nothing I dislike about this software. I have never had any issues and Jive makes my life easier as I don't have to deal with phone issues. If the phones are down, it is a major issue for our company.

• Publié le 26/11/2019
Austin H.
VP of Sales and Marketing
Télécommunications, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 29/10/2019

"Great product and even better customer support!"

Commentaires: Smart people. Great prices. Terrific project management.

Avantages: They make it really easy to add and remove users. The billing is very straight forward. Their project management team does an amazing job!

Inconvénients: I don’t have any negatives to say about Jive or Logmein. They have been a great partner and resource.

• Publié le 29/10/2019
Cina M.
office manager
Télécommunications, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 22/08/2018

"Jive - highly recommended!"

Commentaires: We have been Jive customers for more than 3 years now. I am not always accepting of changes, so I was not very happy when I had to learn how to use the new phone--but boy am I glad now that my boss made the decision to switch to Jive's VoIP phone system solution. We have different phones, but the one I like the most is the one that works just like my cell--it has a touch screen and it is so easy to use.

Avantages: Jive is very customizable! You can make changes on the fly; you can access the system on your desk phone, your cell phone or even your computer.
I like how you can go into the portal and change the dial plan, close the office and temporarily forward phone calls to another line or office, then revert it back to normal--all with relative ease.
I also like how you get so many features that are included -- they don't nickel and dime for each thing!
One more thing I like is the presence monitoring on the phones, I can see on my phone screen if one of my coworkers is on a call so I know if I should transfer the caller or just send them to voice mail.

Inconvénients: Faxing is limited to 5 pages or less. However, now that I think about that, I hardly get any faxes anymore because people simply send me PDFs instead.

• Publié le 22/08/2018
Stephan O.
  • Publié le 15/06/2018

"Jive has been a great add to my business. Does what I need, how I need it, at a reasonable price."

Avantages: I like that Jive is completely customizable and intuitive, and we can alter and edit our call routing and auto-attendant services, etc. ourselves, without needing to get customer support involved. That's awesome. I looked around at a slew of providers and went with Jive. I've been very happy with the decision. Jive does everything that I need, and does it well. And they don't nickle & dime you on features -- their standard pricing includes a lot for the money. I've also been very impressed with the sound quality too. Their up-time has been stellar as well.
I also like how responsive their support is too. On the very few occasions that I've had a question or needed to know how do something, they've been readily available.

Inconvénients: Surprisingly, nothing quickly jumps to mind. Virtually the only minor thing that I could see Jive altering, is to perhaps include some other options for the storage of recordings. Right now, recording capabilities require linkage with an Amazon AWS account. It would be nice to have some additional options, like perhaps within Jive itself, or on Google Drive, locally stored, etc.

Russell H.
Administrative Assistant
Immobilier, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 19/11/2018

"Telecommunications Done Right, Even in the Worst of Situations"

Commentaires: During the recent fires in Southern California, our offices were forced to evacuate for nearly a week. With the Jive service, we were able to continue to work from where-ever we were, even when evacuated as well from our own homes. We did not have to be concerned that we would lose that connection even if our offices were destroyed (fortunately not), as everything was controlled offsite by Jive. We have been with Jive for the last 6 years as they have grown, and we could not be happier.

Avantages: The Integration with all of our devices (cell phones, desktop computers, web browsers, and of course desk telephones) for seamless usage in and out of the office, meaning we are never out of touch with our customers and each other.
Complete control of how calls are routed to meet our needs through a simple interface, one that makes it easy to understand how those calls will be routed.
Feature rich services without charges for things that go above and beyond what you would expect, such as the free in-house conference calling.

Inconvénients: My only complaint is the inability to set a distinct ringtone for calls coming in from the Jive mobile apps so that I know when a call is coming from "my desk" or direct to my cell phone.

Jon J.
Data Services Manager
Études de marché, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 25/08/2020

"GoToConnect (Jive)"

Commentaires: Great! They are the best value for the money without the big price tag

Avantages: We have been a customer since before GoToConnect bought them out. Customer service is one of my very favorite reasons why we are still with them. We have some unique deployment features we needed and Jive was able to accommodate almost all of them

Inconvénients: International dialing. If you dial a lot of international numbers, there are a few countries that are banned and you have to ask for special circumstances to release those countries

• Publié le 25/08/2020
Matthewq H.
Chief Clerk
Administration publique, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 21/08/2018

"Chief Clerk"

Commentaires: We are managing individual productivity better with the monitoring capabilities Jive offers and the reassurance and reliability of record keeping and management of incoming and outgoing calls has been a terrific safety net with customers. Customer service/tech support is perhaps the absolute best feature of the service. The technicians are outstanding, knowledgeable, friendly and professional and always aware of the pressure on our end to resolve issues quickly and effectively. And the follow up is truly exceptional, I have never, ever experienced this level of support from any company. In this regard the company is truly outstanding. I recommend Jive to my business colleagues and wholeheartedly endorse the service and software. To say it makes my job responsibilities more effective and more pleasant would be a gross understatement. I would give Jive my highest recommendation of any vendor we deal with.

Avantages: It has features which are very useful.
1. Monitoring individual user time and calls

David R.
CEO/Owner
Services financiers, 2-10 employés

"Client review"

Commentaires: I can't think of a company I have used in the past decade on my phone service that has been as responsive as Jive. They are not perfect and stuff happens, but they will double their efforts to make sure it is corrected and they will follow up with you so you are not left in the dark. As far as just asking for directions on the setup and using the interface for daily login info, it is quite easy.
They are an outstanding company for service, support and product, what a great combination.

Avantages: I have been with the service prior to Jive buying out the previous company. I can tell you the improvements to software and interface has been upgraded to a very high level, you can see the flow on setting call sequences and ring groups. I have need help on items and even a recent phone purchase and porting over a number. Let me tell you this team is great, I had them provision the new phone and set up the new number and ship the new phone to me. The phone cost was a couple dollars higher than buying on Amazon. I would pay them that amount everyday and more. They are outstanding in service and support, they emailed me multiple times on updates, directed me to different departments for sales and service. I do not see myself with any other company that has treated my very small business with such support. The will walk you thru the software and you will see how intuitive it is. They in my personal opinion are the best.

Inconvénients: There is a lot you can do and the down side is if you do not use it everyday, as when your are setup thing just run. So, when you do need to add or change something it is a learning curve as I only need to address the software once or twice a year.
I am discussing the setup software, the actual login user interface is quite easy to use, I do use that more often and it make life simpler.

Sr. Engineer, IT Operations
  • Publié le 15/06/2018

"5yrs and still satisified"

Commentaires: substantial cost savings year over year with fully administrative capability. If you want to perform much of the admin yourself (I do!) the incredibly robust capabilities make it possible to create a system that rivals far more expensive large scale corporate phone solutions.

Avantages: feature rich for an exceptionally affordable service. allows a SMB to leverage capabilities that simulate larger scale company profiles. Positive interaction with reps and developers allows for valued evolution of the product to maintain pace with industry advancements. For a telecom background admin, the platform provides robust capabilities but rabbit holes are also a danger! Cloud provisioning allows easy admin from any location. Formerly week basic reporting just recently enhanced (in beta) and looking very promising. Improved mobile app allows for reliable out of office experience call management.

Inconvénients: proprietary platform requires that some features are deployed using building blocks rather than one touch provisioning for some basic needs. That is as negative as it gets.

Construction, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 20/03/2019

"Jive Telephone System"

Commentaires: Overall, we had a very easy transition from our previous telephones to Jive. We had our old system forwarded to our Jive phones for about a month, before our telephone numbers were actually ported over. I think in this time, we were able to work out all the kinks, so once our numbers were ported over there were no issues. I would recommend the Jive system to anyone that is considering changing their phone service.

Avantages: The Jive system is a user friendly platform. I really like the fact that we have access to all of our information, without having to contact customer support. I like that we can upload a file for our hold music & can change it whenever we want to. I really like the auto attendant & how easy it is to change things. Once I got familiar with the system, I feel very comfortable updating anything that is needed, but if I can't figure it out, I know I can contact customer service & they are great!

Inconvénients: I think that it took a while to get our phone numbers ported over & at first our temporary numbers weren't "spoofed" so on our caller id, it was some odd telephone number without our company name. There was a few items setting up our system that was kind of frustrating but, once we were connected to the right person, it was an easy process. Most of the issues were more getting things worked out the first few weeks that we had the Jive telephone system. There was a different group of customer service people that we dealt with during that process, I feel that some of those people weren't as knowledgeable as the regular customer service employees. Again, once the few kinks were worked out, we've had no issues. It was more getting hooked up with the right person that could fix the specific issue that we were having.

• Publié le 20/03/2019
Logan W.
IT/Training Manager
Immobilier, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 20/07/2018

"Jive"

Commentaires: I really like them. Being on the IT side they are always very helpful and have assisted me in solving issues (or just done it themselves). The reliability was shaky at first but we have had the service go down in months and months vs Ringcentral where it would go down a few times a month even if only for a few minutes. The admin side PBX takes some getting use to, but once you do its a breeze to set up new users and change features, but when you are learning something new, make sure you take note of all the steps needed to set things up, because you might forget the next time. Though this might be more my fault as this is my first time working with phones in depth. Though they need some improvement on the web/app side vs RC. They are far superior in ease of use and reliability.

Avantages: The customer service is great and I always get help when I call in which is a lot. Everything is very easy to setup for new users.

Inconvénients: Jive Web isnt great. There are (or were) a lot of bugs with it. We have some users who show they have messages or vms when they dont. I have contacted support about it and they have been very helpful but havent really found a fix. The texting option was in beta but isnt anymore? (not sure) so it works fine for the most part but acts strange sometimes and will stop working. I guess reporting is in beta as well and that is difficult to understand though this is in the PBX admin side vs Jive Web.

• Publié le 20/07/2018