Never Missing A Call

Publié le 02/04/2019
Susan m C.
Office Manager / Senior Tax Preparer
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Our overall experience with Jive Voice has been an outstanding one. We are a seasonal business and with our prior provider it was a big hassle to turn off lines in the off season. With Jive it was as simple as 1, 2, 3,. We now have a general voicemail box and each desk has its own voicemail box. If one office is extremely busy we can route the calls to another office without having to add another employee which allows us to have better control over our payroll. With Jive you have hold music options without paying for an extra service. Also with Jive we have the ability to answer calls from our cell phones without our private numbers appearing (the customer thinks you are answering from the office). Last but not least Jive's customer service and support team is outstanding. If you have a question or technical issue they are quick to respond and with the response they not only correct the issue they teach you at the same time on how to correct the issue in the future should the problem arise again.

Avantages: Our Company has been using Jive Voice for 2 years now and everyday we learn something new about the system that has helped to make our customer service more effective. This year we started using Jive's Mobile feature. The mobile feature allows us to never miss a call. With this feature you have total control. you can set for do not disturb, or choose to have instant notifications. The best feature is that when I call back from my cell phone caller ID shows the business number instead of my cell number. I can also send a text message from my phone again not revealing my actual cell number. I no longer need two separate phones.

Inconvénients: The only thing I like least about this software is that I have not had the time to explore all of the wonderful options available to our company. I am sure I could request to have a representative come out and explain more in depth about the system. Jive also has great tutorial videos available.

Great Software in the Making

Publié le 28/08/2018
Amber T.
IT Project Specialist
Services aux consommateurs, 201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: It's been great. The company seems to be on top of things and they're definitely innovating and taking all the right steps to become one of the leading (well, they already are) communications services available!

Avantages: Very user-friendly and easy to navigate. Calls are clear (as long as you have enough bandwidth to ensure the packets are getting to their destination properly) and it has various options for being able to log in and use your ext/line (ie. web, mobile, VOIP). Customer service is very good. That's honestly one of the reasons I rated it so high. If there's ever an issue their support staff is knowledgeable and pleasant to work with. I've never had to wait more than 3-5 minutes for my call to be answered. If the issue is out of their experience, they move it up to another tier until it gets resolved. They follow up until everything is completely taken care of.

Inconvénients: The mobile app is still finicky at times. Quality has improved a lot over the past several months (and years) and it cuts out the call randomly, but it's not near as bad as it was. Jive also doesn't have a super comprehensive reporting system. Don't get me wrong, it has good reports that are easy to view, but we are needing some more details for our call-tracking and it's difficult to decipher and re-build what reports we have access to in order to get what we need. We have to ask for a separately-emailed list from one our contacts which I feel could get annoying for the agent to have to continue to do that each time we need one. Not very basic issues, but still some things I would like to see. They continue to improve though and take your feedback seriously so I can see them improving some of these functions in the near future.

Using Jive Communications PBX as a small business Solution

Publié le 06/10/2016
Joel W.
Associate Pastor
Philanthropie, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Our church was on the lookout for a PBX solution. One of the challenges we found was that many of our staff were out in the field so often there would be no one to answer the church phone. The other challenge we faced is we did not want to be paying a huge monthly fee because we work with a lot of low-income people and did not have a lot of money to spend on a solution. After talking with a person from Software Advice we were given two options to follow up on. We ended up choosing Jive PBX because they offered incredible service, great tools at a very reasonable price. Our current setup now is that when people call the church and no one answers, they hear from an automated attendant offering to connect them to the right person. The call then gets forwarded to the persons mobile phone. The great thing about Jive is they charge per physical device connected to their system and not per virtual extension. This means that at the moment we only pay for one Jive phone line. However, we can forward calls to as many non-jive mobile phones as we want without an additional cost. They are also very flexible allowing you to add or remove devices depending on your needs. Therefore when summer comes and we hire more staff we plan on adding more jive phone lines. When the summer is over we can cancel the additional lines. In terms of quality, their voice quality is excellent. I was concerned that the VOIP quality might not be as good considering the home VOIP services I have tried in the past. Because of these concerns I took a few months to try out the VOIP quality with our staff and clients. We also tested the automated attendant at the same time. The staff have been very impressed with how well it works both in terms of quality and ease of use. This is why we are going ahead with the Jive deployment. Their customer service is amazing. There have been a few minor issues that we encountered but they were very good about sorting it out. One issue involved a delay in receiving our phones from them. However, after I called them, they acknowledged the error on their part and did an express delivery at no additional charge to us. Another issue had to do with billing. We had an issue where we were being charged for two lines but we only wanted one. They were good about sorting out and refunding the additional line. The issue turned out to be due to our initial quote asking for two phone lines and ordering two phones they assumed we wanted the two phone lines right away. However, I had asked for a second quote with only one phone line, knowing that in the summer we would go to two lines. This is why I ordered the second phone even though we didn't plan on using it. All of us would prefer that everything go smoothly with a deployment. However, I am very happy to know that if something doesn't go right, that Jive team has an amazing support setup to get things sorted out. They have great user interface for setting up PBX solutions. It is a drag and drop interface that anyone can use. I was very impressed by how simple it was to set up and route calls. They also have great training to help you get started. Overall, I would highly recommend Jive Communication PBX. We have used them in the small business case but I can see that they could scale well for large organisations. We are very happy Jive Communication clients.

Avantages: * Very reasonable cost.
* Great Customer Service
* Free virtual extensions (forwarding to mobile phones)
* Easy to use web interface.
* Good voice quality

Inconvénients: * Some issues with billing (but they got that sorted out)
* Fax service is not as easy to use.
* Slower delivery with phones (but that was due to a glitch in their system)

Overall positive experience.

Publié le 15/08/2017
Charles H.
Director of Marketing
Recrutement, 501-1 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Lower setup costs, lower operational costs, lower maintenance and management costs. Allowed management of communications systems to go in-house.

Avantages: Does what you think it should do, completely replaces analog phone systems and the need to have an expensive technician setup or manage the system. Plenty of functionality and customization options. Drag and drop Dial Plan. Easy to modify and expand as business needs change, Multiple location support. Competitive pricing. Fast, friendly and mostly knowledgeable support team.

Inconvénients: Some setup and troubleshooting information that should be plainly available can be hard to find. Fully understanding the console, setting up lines, users, dial plans, devices, etc., and managing the system is not for the technically challenged. You need a logical mind. When reaching out to customer service, the first person you speak with in support can't help. Their job is to give you a ticket # and transfer you. Some very tiny, inconspicuous settings can have a major impact on how the system works or does not work. You should be able to modify dial plan items (like message recordings) from a direct link within the dial plan. Initial issues with call dropping, but since resolved. Any VOIP's downside is dependence on decent internet connectivity. If the internet is having issues, your phone system will have issues. Rebooting your phones seems to fix most issues.

Jive - highly recommended!

Publié le 22/08/2018
Cina M.
office manager
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We have been Jive customers for more than 3 years now. I am not always accepting of changes, so I was not very happy when I had to learn how to use the new phone--but boy am I glad now that my boss made the decision to switch to Jive's VoIP phone system solution. We have different phones, but the one I like the most is the one that works just like my cell--it has a touch screen and it is so easy to use.

Avantages: Jive is very customizable! You can make changes on the fly; you can access the system on your desk phone, your cell phone or even your computer.
I like how you can go into the portal and change the dial plan, close the office and temporarily forward phone calls to another line or office, then revert it back to normal--all with relative ease.
I also like how you get so many features that are included -- they don't nickel and dime for each thing!
One more thing I like is the presence monitoring on the phones, I can see on my phone screen if one of my coworkers is on a call so I know if I should transfer the caller or just send them to voice mail.

Inconvénients: Faxing is limited to 5 pages or less. However, now that I think about that, I hardly get any faxes anymore because people simply send me PDFs instead.

Jive has been a great add to my business. Does what I need, how I need it, at a reasonable price.

Publié le 15/06/2018
Stephan O.
Support client

Avantages: I like that Jive is completely customizable and intuitive, and we can alter and edit our call routing and auto-attendant services, etc. ourselves, without needing to get customer support involved. That's awesome. I looked around at a slew of providers and went with Jive. I've been very happy with the decision. Jive does everything that I need, and does it well. And they don't nickle & dime you on features -- their standard pricing includes a lot for the money. I've also been very impressed with the sound quality too. Their up-time has been stellar as well.
I also like how responsive their support is too. On the very few occasions that I've had a question or needed to know how do something, they've been readily available.

Inconvénients: Surprisingly, nothing quickly jumps to mind. Virtually the only minor thing that I could see Jive altering, is to perhaps include some other options for the storage of recordings. Right now, recording capabilities require linkage with an Amazon AWS account. It would be nice to have some additional options, like perhaps within Jive itself, or on Google Drive, locally stored, etc.

Telecommunications Done Right, Even in the Worst of Situations

Publié le 19/11/2018
Russell H.
Administrative Assistant
Immobilier, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: During the recent fires in Southern California, our offices were forced to evacuate for nearly a week. With the Jive service, we were able to continue to work from where-ever we were, even when evacuated as well from our own homes. We did not have to be concerned that we would lose that connection even if our offices were destroyed (fortunately not), as everything was controlled offsite by Jive. We have been with Jive for the last 6 years as they have grown, and we could not be happier.

Avantages: The Integration with all of our devices (cell phones, desktop computers, web browsers, and of course desk telephones) for seamless usage in and out of the office, meaning we are never out of touch with our customers and each other.
Complete control of how calls are routed to meet our needs through a simple interface, one that makes it easy to understand how those calls will be routed.
Feature rich services without charges for things that go above and beyond what you would expect, such as the free in-house conference calling.

Inconvénients: My only complaint is the inability to set a distinct ringtone for calls coming in from the Jive mobile apps so that I know when a call is coming from "my desk" or direct to my cell phone.

Chief Clerk

Publié le 21/08/2018
Matthewq H.
Chief Clerk
Administration publique, 201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We are managing individual productivity better with the monitoring capabilities Jive offers and the reassurance and reliability of record keeping and management of incoming and outgoing calls has been a terrific safety net with customers. Customer service/tech support is perhaps the absolute best feature of the service. The technicians are outstanding, knowledgeable, friendly and professional and always aware of the pressure on our end to resolve issues quickly and effectively. And the follow up is truly exceptional, I have never, ever experienced this level of support from any company. In this regard the company is truly outstanding. I recommend Jive to my business colleagues and wholeheartedly endorse the service and software. To say it makes my job responsibilities more effective and more pleasant would be a gross understatement. I would give Jive my highest recommendation of any vendor we deal with.

Avantages: It has features which are very useful.
1. Monitoring individual user time and calls

Publié le 19/11/2018
David R.
CEO/Owner
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I can't think of a company I have used in the past decade on my phone service that has been as responsive as Jive. They are not perfect and stuff happens, but they will double their efforts to make sure it is corrected and they will follow up with you so you are not left in the dark. As far as just asking for directions on the setup and using the interface for daily login info, it is quite easy.
They are an outstanding company for service, support and product, what a great combination.

Avantages: I have been with the service prior to Jive buying out the previous company. I can tell you the improvements to software and interface has been upgraded to a very high level, you can see the flow on setting call sequences and ring groups. I have need help on items and even a recent phone purchase and porting over a number. Let me tell you this team is great, I had them provision the new phone and set up the new number and ship the new phone to me. The phone cost was a couple dollars higher than buying on Amazon. I would pay them that amount everyday and more. They are outstanding in service and support, they emailed me multiple times on updates, directed me to different departments for sales and service. I do not see myself with any other company that has treated my very small business with such support. The will walk you thru the software and you will see how intuitive it is. They in my personal opinion are the best.

Inconvénients: There is a lot you can do and the down side is if you do not use it everyday, as when your are setup thing just run. So, when you do need to add or change something it is a learning curve as I only need to address the software once or twice a year.
I am discussing the setup software, the actual login user interface is quite easy to use, I do use that more often and it make life simpler.

5yrs and still satisified

Publié le 15/06/2018
Sr. Engineer, IT Operations
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: substantial cost savings year over year with fully administrative capability. If you want to perform much of the admin yourself (I do!) the incredibly robust capabilities make it possible to create a system that rivals far more expensive large scale corporate phone solutions.

Avantages: feature rich for an exceptionally affordable service. allows a SMB to leverage capabilities that simulate larger scale company profiles. Positive interaction with reps and developers allows for valued evolution of the product to maintain pace with industry advancements. For a telecom background admin, the platform provides robust capabilities but rabbit holes are also a danger! Cloud provisioning allows easy admin from any location. Formerly week basic reporting just recently enhanced (in beta) and looking very promising. Improved mobile app allows for reliable out of office experience call management.

Inconvénients: proprietary platform requires that some features are deployed using building blocks rather than one touch provisioning for some basic needs. That is as negative as it gets.

Jive Telephone System

Publié le 20/03/2019
Construction, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Overall, we had a very easy transition from our previous telephones to Jive. We had our old system forwarded to our Jive phones for about a month, before our telephone numbers were actually ported over. I think in this time, we were able to work out all the kinks, so once our numbers were ported over there were no issues. I would recommend the Jive system to anyone that is considering changing their phone service.

Avantages: The Jive system is a user friendly platform. I really like the fact that we have access to all of our information, without having to contact customer support. I like that we can upload a file for our hold music & can change it whenever we want to. I really like the auto attendant & how easy it is to change things. Once I got familiar with the system, I feel very comfortable updating anything that is needed, but if I can't figure it out, I know I can contact customer service & they are great!

Inconvénients: I think that it took a while to get our phone numbers ported over & at first our temporary numbers weren't "spoofed" so on our caller id, it was some odd telephone number without our company name. There was a few items setting up our system that was kind of frustrating but, once we were connected to the right person, it was an easy process. Most of the issues were more getting things worked out the first few weeks that we had the Jive telephone system. There was a different group of customer service people that we dealt with during that process, I feel that some of those people weren't as knowledgeable as the regular customer service employees. Again, once the few kinks were worked out, we've had no issues. It was more getting hooked up with the right person that could fix the specific issue that we were having.

Jive Review of Beta Web Client

Publié le 29/11/2016
Jeremy M.
IT Manager / Network Administrator
Construction, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I didn't spend a ton of time testing for two reasons. A softphone web client was in beta and there wasn't a lot to test. The second reason is for the cost I didn't feel I was getting much for my money due to the lack of a fully functional softphone. I felt Jive was way behind on the software side yet still charging a significant amount of money. I opted to go with 3CX which is significantly less expensive and offers a similar feature set. I feel that Jive has potential to be great but they need to get there fast. There are three areas in my opinion where Jive could differentiate them from their competitors:
1. Make the hard phone and soft phone fully integrated so that when you pick up the handset on the hard phone the soft phone also opens a line and vice versa. Look at Mitel's UC agent. They did a great job on this.
2. Make the soft phone web version easy for a receptionist to use. Deploy the web version to companies that take over a 100 calls in a day and take the feedback seriously.
3. This seems like a small feature but I believe that it is an important one. I found that not many cloud VoIP solutions can play a beep when doing an announced/warm transfer. When the receptionist hands off the call the person taking the call has no idea when the call was actually transferred. It's an annoying feature that just makes sense and should be there. I believe it is a feature found more in traditional PBX systems and has been lost.
4. A big negative for me was the lack of control over updates. I had RingCentral and the Polycom updates that were pushed out were not good and changed the way our receptionist was able to handle calls. If you could figure out a way to allow the administrators control over when and how updates get pushed out you would have a huge advantage. It would be ideal to be able to deploy to a pilot group of users to see how the new update is going to affect users before pushing it out to the entire company. With 3CX I can at least plan for when I want to do the update and give users a warning. I can also wait a few weeks and see if other people are having issues with the updates before I decide to push them out.
Lastly, find a way to get your price down. I know you are competitive but with systems like 3CX that can be placed in the cloud I see no value add going with Jive. Most important, listen to your user community and put a system in place that allows them to contribute to the product. Thanks,
Jeremy Miller

Avantages: Already submitted a lengthy review.

Inconvénients: Lack of mature software client and consequently cost.

Jive

Publié le 20/07/2018
Logan W.
IT/Training Manager
Immobilier, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I really like them. Being on the IT side they are always very helpful and have assisted me in solving issues (or just done it themselves). The reliability was shaky at first but we have had the service go down in months and months vs Ringcentral where it would go down a few times a month even if only for a few minutes. The admin side PBX takes some getting use to, but once you do its a breeze to set up new users and change features, but when you are learning something new, make sure you take note of all the steps needed to set things up, because you might forget the next time. Though this might be more my fault as this is my first time working with phones in depth. Though they need some improvement on the web/app side vs RC. They are far superior in ease of use and reliability.

Avantages: The customer service is great and I always get help when I call in which is a lot. Everything is very easy to setup for new users.

Inconvénients: Jive Web isnt great. There are (or were) a lot of bugs with it. We have some users who show they have messages or vms when they dont. I have contacted support about it and they have been very helpful but havent really found a fix. The texting option was in beta but isnt anymore? (not sure) so it works fine for the most part but acts strange sometimes and will stop working. I guess reporting is in beta as well and that is difficult to understand though this is in the PBX admin side vs Jive Web.

Great Software for VOIP

Publié le 11/04/2019
Jessica B.
Front Office Coordinator
Cabinets médicaux, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Overall, Jive is one of the best VOIPs out there. The issues are minimal and you get great customer service, plus the Jive website is so easy to use.

Avantages: I love the ease of customizing settings on the website. I manage the schedule daily and can make changes to the ring groups or different phone lines easily. If I do have a question, I am usually able to get ahold of someone at Jive rather quickly and they can make the changes for me but also walk me through how to do it for next time. The support team at Jive is very responsive.

Inconvénients: My main point of contention is that Jive doesn't keep logs of when there are issues with the phones. For example, we had someone call about 6 times after hours on a Friday, which we didn't find out about til we returned to the office Monday, and the techs couldn't help us figure out what the issue was or why the calls kept getting rerouted back to the main line instead of going to the after hours emergency line. The tech said it is best to call right after the incident happens, which would have been impossible for us since it was after hours!

The best business decision I ever made

Publié le 29/01/2019
Ann H.
CEO And Founder
Psychologie, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: The one thing I don't have to worry about in my office is the phone service. The phones are there and the call flow helps my business run smoothly.

Avantages: This software is easy to use even for a novice like me. This system is able to grow with my company and I can make the necessary adjustments myself with ease. If I do ever run into a situation that I have trouble with (all centered around my being close to a Luddite) the customer service department is quick to contact and ready to help. They have been understanding and helpful and supportive all the way. I can't say enough about how great this service is.

Inconvénients: Sometimes the time on the phone changes to the wrong time. I don't know if that is something I am doing on my end or a glitch in the phones. If it ever bothers me I call and the tech department can fix it for me. They tend to change again later though.

Jive is a VOIP service provider. Solid user interface and stellar customer support.

Publié le 12/06/2018
David R.
Services financiers, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: It runs our telephony infrastructure.

Avantages: Jive is a VOIP service provider that provides a very elegant and easy to navigate user interface for small to medium sized business voice services. But VOIP implementation is complex, what is most notable is both the response time and the quality of knowledge in the customer support team. They should be on a competitive short list, but should probably be picked over their competition because of their support staff.

Inconvénients: I only have any minor quibbles with the software, but first it is important to note there are significant complexities to implementing VOIP over data networks. While jive's voice services can operate over a wide variety of network configurations, it is very important to make sure the network infrastructure can support the prioritization of Jive voice services on the network or the jive voice traffic is segregated to a router and switch configuration that is optimized for VOIP. One minor note is the iOS VOIP app doesn't relay full caller id information and does not send an alert when it is disconnected. The UI on the app needs a little polish as well, but perfectly fine for most users.

Couldn't be happier with JIVE!

Publié le 26/04/2015
Stephen S.
CFO/COO
Support client

Commentaires: Our company switched over to Jive VOIP phones after speaking with sales reps from several Hosted VOIP providers (8x8 and Mitel were the runners up). I choose Jive because of the awesome feature set (all included), no contract and great customer service. Some of the features that Jive includes for free are upcharges with other companies (Presence Monitoring, mobile soft phone app, chrome browser plug in with click to dial, virtual fax, unlimited conference bridges' etc). It is really nice to be able to have all these if you need or want to use them. I also really like the user interface and dial plan editor which is super easy to use and makes customization almost unlimited. About the only feature you would have to pay more for is space for call recording on Amazon if you want to record calls. We had a few great demos with the setup folks and they were all very knowledgeable and very willing to help. It is really impressive to me how good the customer service with Jive is. Everyone I have ever spoken to there is so helpful and friendly. Jive gave me 2 polycom phones on a free trial which was great. We ended up going with the VVX400 phones. During the trial we were able to determine we had an internet issue with Comcast (Maybe Jive can give them a customer service lesson!) and were able to get that resolved before going live which made the turnover much better. I highly recommend a trial period. Our number port was quicker than expected and we have had great call quality since we switched. We have 50mbps down and 10mbps up Comcast business internet connection and 10 phones. We did have some issues with the presence monitoring that Jive's awesome tech support ironed out with some setting changes on our SonicWall firewall (increase UDP time out to 300 for any IT folk). I knew I wanted Hosted VOIP to get rid of the maintenance and upgrades associated with having our own PBX' But, I was worried to make the switch after having most local phone folks try to talk me out of it and hearing many call quality horror stories. But, through the whole process Jive was very helpful and they make it possible for you to switch without worry by doing a free trial. I am very happy with my choice!

Great service at a great price

Publié le 02/04/2019
Paula D.
Operations Manager
Musées et institutions, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Our old system did not allow for direct calls to each person and so calls were answered by a receptionist. It is nice to have a personal number to give out and to know people can call you directly. it presented a more professional business setting. The old system also sounded horrible, with crackling noises all through the calls, Jive voice is like a smooth cup of Joe!

Avantages: I can control the system from my computer. It is easy to change messages and dial plans. When I get stuck, the service reps are the best. Very knowledgeable, helpful and pleasant to talk with. They understand your problems no matter how you explain it and they treat you like a VIP. There are so many features and I know we don't use them all!

Inconvénients: It is hard to find something, but if I have to I guess I would say the color of the phones. They are black, maybe a range of colors would be great!

Love Jive!!

Publié le 08/02/2019
Allie S.
Sr. Operations Manager
Télécommunications, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: overall we are satisfied, however if the contact center doesn't allow us to be able to have agents log in independently from the device for desk sharing we may be looking at alternate options. (jive Web has a do not disturb feature that we are not able to disable, so therefore we cant use bcz we cant see if agents are on do not disturb)

Avantages: love that its web based, full access to the PBX where I can control call routing at a minutes time. Reporting easy to access. Jive app allows me to take phone calls from anywhere.

Inconvénients: Contact center needs developing it is not agent centric at all. It is queue centric, it is missing visibility into what the agent is doing. individual log ins are not available so for a call center that share desk this is not a good product as the data is all geared to the device and not the user. Call centers usually share seats, so this is a major fail. Also there is no visibility into agent status, outbound calls are not identified so you see "idle for an agent " when in fact they are on an outbound call.

Jive is toos

Publié le 28/08/2018
Cary C.
President / CEO
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Overall, they are a good company to work with. If I was to compare them to other VoIP host, they are the best but is that good enough. Customers are extremely demanding and being the best of a subpar service industry is not tolerated. They should support their partners almore when it comes to failures on their part. Be proactive in testing and implementation, not reactive.

Avantages: Jive has made the implementation of their services very smooth. The phone Retal is extremely user friendly for both the customer and the partner.

Inconvénients: Jive has dropped the ball on intergrating with non-VoIP compatible systems such as access controls. They have made improvements with this but it’s still a point of frustration. Jive also commits to supporting older VoIP equipment but in the end are unable to do so on some models. I would suggest they thoroughly test before committing to supporting it.

Excellent Service with Great Support

Publié le 21/02/2017
Russ B.
Managing Director
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We have been using Jive for a year now. We wanted a solution that would integrate with our CRM. Our previous VOIP solution was unable to do so. On top of this capability, Jive costs us about $/line less. Voice quality is excellent, if I am out of the office the line rings through to my cell, and as far as the caller is concerned, I am in my office. I was able to port my lines from the previous company without a hassle. Set up was easy, and support has been excellent. If there is one drawback it is the fax system. It is a bit clunky to use. However, as we do not send many faxes it has not been a big issue.

Avantages: Excellent sound quality
Easy to port existing numbers
Excellent support
Integrates with Redtail CRM
Graphic oriented call routing
Click to dial
Unified communications

Inconvénients: Fax system is not very user friendly
Jive desktop still in Beta

Great product and even better customer support!

Publié le 29/10/2019
Austin H.
VP of Sales and Marketing
Télécommunications, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Smart people. Great prices. Terrific project management.

Avantages: They make it really easy to add and remove users. The billing is very straight forward. Their project management team does an amazing job!

Inconvénients: I don’t have any negatives to say about Jive or Logmein. They have been a great partner and resource.

Good, efficient, saves me money but has issues

Publié le 25/06/2018
Julie N.
Head of HR
Fabrication électrique/électronique, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Automated options are great. The eFax set up is great. I use it multiple times a week. I don’t have any problems with that.
24/7 customer service is helpful since I am
Open everyday. I was able to save, per month on combining my 4 lines together.

Inconvénients: Customer service needs more training. They did not know that an intercom option. Whenever I have an issue, sometimes after calling the customer service team, they fix it but can’t explain to me how they fixed it. Sometimes the reception is a little off for whatever reason because I have had customers call and can’t hear us or we can’t hear them. The dial plan needs work. I have so many lines and different auto attendants, it gets messy but the dial plan needs to light up between dial plans or something to identify the lines. It gets super confusing. Everything is connected via internet. If that’s down, I’m screwed.

Should Have Switched A LONG Time Ago

Publié le 30/07/2019
Taylor E.
Front Desk
Cabinets médicaux, 13-50 employés

Commentaires: 100% amazing

Avantages: I cannot say this enough - by switching to Jive we are saving THOUSANDS a year. Not only are we saving an enormous amount of money, we have brand new phones and features we never thought were possible. It's like our practice finally moved up in to the 21st century.

Inconvénients: The online portal was a little confusing when we first started. We had to have our IT team set it up for us.

Jive Support

Publié le 29/01/2019
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We are a resell Jive Communications. We have done some complex installations and some very simple jobs. From 4 or 5 phones to 65 phones. Jive has done a great job on all.

Avantages: When I have a question, i can call, get through to a tech and get my question answered. They will log on and look at issues with me rather than just wanting to fix it and move on. They take time to make sure I understand what is going on and how to fix an issue. Jive engineers are the most responsive I have ever worked with.

Inconvénients: It seems to be limited to specific programs written by Jive for Jive. Some features that are standard on some are not available on the Jive software. Their engineers are willing to work on solutions or work arounds.