Avis clients sur Wunderlist

• Service client

En savoir plus sur Wunderlist

Wunderlist est un logiciel de collaboration qui permet aux utilisateurs de partager des listes de tâches entre eux, de définir des rappels et d'ajouter des notes.

En savoir plus sur Wunderlist

1 408 avis affichés

Angelo D.
Software engineer
Logiciels, 5 001-10 000 employés
  • Publié le 14/03/2020

"Best app for handling all your tasks and easy to use"

Commentaires: Great experience overall I can track my daily/weekly/monthly tasks and it is synced across all my devices no matter the platform. I liked being able to setup notifications and reminders and able to check off as I did them or keep keep them going of not completed.

Avantages: The software unlike others was easy to use and didn't have a bunch of stuff I didnt need and also I could have my students use it and they weren't confused asking me questions and they were up and running quickly and managing tasks.

Inconvénients: I would say add more features or Integrations with other sites but that's also why it's good because it's simple and it just works!

• Publié le 14/03/2020
Jennifer S.
Arts de la scène, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 17/10/2019

"Great for keeping on track."

Commentaires: Since we introduced Wunderlist to our business, we really seem to stay on top of things. If you remember something needs to be done, you can easily open the app and add it to the To-Do list and assign it to the proper staff member. As the owner, I can easily track what has been accomplished or the amount of progress that has been made on an assignment. It seems to motivate everyone to quickly get things checked off the list and move on to the next task. It has definitely been an asset to our company.

Avantages: This app is wonderful for keeping tasks organized and on track. What we love most is the ability to assign tasks to others, share information, and make notes, and work together to finish tasks quickly and efficiently. It's a bonus that you can use it not only for business, but personal tasks as well, while keeping all of the "to- dos" separate. We love that it works equally as well on our laptops, tablets, and phones.

Inconvénients: I tried to find something I dislike about this app, but I could not. Maybe they could add a larger selection of backgrounds.

• Publié le 17/10/2019
Mark B.
Sr. Prog Mgr - Power System Analysis
Équipements publics, 10 001+ employés
  • Publié le 17/07/2020

"Wunderlist used for cloud-based work assignments"

Commentaires: I use Wunderlist to manage work assignments for several different interns that report to me. It is very easy and convenient to make worklists, assignments, due dates, and keep track of the status of each.

Avantages: The ability to share lists with others and maintain these same lists across different platforms, such as phones, PCs, tablets, etc.

Inconvénients: A few times, when inviting others to share a list, they never got the invitation. These are sent out by email (only). It would have been nice to know what went wrong.

• Publié le 17/07/2020
Paweł C.
lecturer
Gestion de l'enseignement, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
  • Publié le 22/08/2019

"A neat solution, though far from perfect"

Commentaires: Although it's quite an elegant solution overall (Microsoft has partnered with Wunderlist, so they must have seen something in it), it has a bit too many quirks and design flaws for my taste. All the basic functionality is there, the synchronization works seamlessly, and the app is visually appealing, but I wouldn't describe the whole experience with the interface as very smooth or extremely intuitive.

Avantages: It's clean and simple, syncs quite well across devices (web interface and apps available, with widgets and even a browser add-on), and has some basic GTD functionality (though far from a complete solution).

Inconvénients: Editing tasks is a bit of a nuisance because you have to double click on a task to access its data. Even editing a task name is a bit of a faff. Also, dragging tasks is not hassle-free, e.g. you have to grab the left edge of the task strip (which is not indicated visually except by a "hand" once you're actually hovering on the edge), but when you are in the Today list, although the hand appears as well, the tasks are not draggable for some reason (I struggled quite a lot with this, thinking this was a bug, but apparently it's by design - albeit very poor design, in my view).
What I also find very annoying is that when I type in a link in a task description, it is converted to an actual link that works only until you click it, after which (once the target url is opened) it becomes just text and you have to click in some blank area to make it clickable again.
It's all a bit inconsistent: you can drag tasks to other lists, but you can't drag a list to another folder; you have to right-click and "move to".
All in all, it doesn't make for a very smooth experience.

• Publié le 22/08/2019
Oliver H.
Digital Associate Director
Marketing et publicité, 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Publié le 18/04/2020

"Wunderlist - Cross team collaboration"

Commentaires: Super software and enables me to be more productive.

Avantages: Seamless integration in mobile-app, Desktop & website.
Easy and clean interface with the ability to assign tasks and check them off with teammates.
The product does not delete completed tasks.

Inconvénients: Unless you create a well thought out structure it is super difficult to manage and keep track of work. Would love to have a timeline feature that provides a cleaner look-back window of when certain tasks were completed by team mates.

• Publié le 18/04/2020
Eric C.
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 26/12/2019

"Wunderlist is a simple and elegant to-do list app that will be sorely missed"

Commentaires: I will sorely miss Wunderlist as it approaches its last days in 2020. I will struggle to find another List app that keeps it as simple (yet functional!) as Wunderlist.

Avantages: I loved how it kept my to-do lists and grocery lists easy to organize and add to. It was stellar for keeping simple things simple. Sharing my lists with family and friends was a real breeze. My whole family uses Wunderlist and we can't complain at all, it's really that predictable, reliable, useful, and great!

Inconvénients: It may be too simple for some people. I find that it is best used as a grocery list and checklist app as opposed to a to-do list app (which many may find Trello to be a better alternative in that regard). The biggest Con for me is that I've used Wunderlist for years now and they are shutting down. So I can only recommend it until they discontinue the service.

• Publié le 26/12/2019
Matthew R.
Support and Operations
Administration publique, 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Publié le 01/10/2019

"The perfect work / life organiser"

Commentaires: Overall I would highly recommend Wunderlist to anyone who is trying to be more organsied. It has helped set reminders, repeating tasks, lists, assignments and more. The mobile app is excellent, especially if you share tasks and lists with others.

Avantages: Wunderlist is so simple and effective that it implements into your work / personal life perfectly. The overall ease of use and complete cross device compatibility makes it the go to app for all things to do. Being able to create mulitple lists, setting priorities and adding information and sub lists makes this a great platform.

Inconvénients: As it is designed as a simple to do app, sometimes it lacks deeper features which would be nice. Team collaboration can become limited, but for daily tasks and simple projects it's excellent.

• Publié le 01/10/2019
Software Engineer
Logiciels, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 04/12/2019

"Great to-do list app, cross platform and does whatever I need"

Commentaires: It's the best free product for todo list management I found. I use it daily for a few years now after having tried multiple alternatives, this one is no whistles, but works great!

Avantages: It's easy to use, works on every platform I use (Mac, Windows, Web, Android and iOS), and does the job great. It allows collaboration (shared lists, assignees) and has reminders across platforms.

Inconvénients: It doesn't allow complex due dates (e.g. every 2nd Tuesday), and doesn't support complex notes inside tasks, just basic text and links.

• Publié le 04/12/2019
Zachary M.
Produits alimentaires, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 25/02/2020

"Wunderlist Review"

Commentaires: It doesn't matter: tasks, shopping lists, SOP check-offs, this is the "list" software that works best.

Avantages: Super useful. It's crazy that such a simple concept hasn't been done as well as this before for mobile + web interface, but this is the best "list" software you can use.

Inconvénients: HUGE uncertainty going forward. Microsoft purchased Wunderlist and the plan is to shutter it and offer users "Microsoft To Do" instead. :(

• Publié le 25/02/2020
Hariharan R.
Senior PM
Services et technologies de l'information, 10 001+ employés
  • Publié le 31/01/2020

"Kill that Checklist"

Commentaires: Love it and its my go to for checklist

Avantages: If you have read Checklist manifesto, I would not explain the importance of Checklist. Wunderlist helps in managing your checklist across all devices - windows PC, iOS/ android phones and tablets . Manage multiple checklist - Home, work and hobbies etc.

Inconvénients: Looking for some improvements on the layout, has been the same for last couple years.

• Publié le 31/01/2020
Randi T.
Operations Director
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 26/06/2019

"Wunderlist has changed the way we organize task!"

Commentaires: We absolutely love and depend on Wunderlst on a daily basis for keeping our organization on track. It helps so much when our team works away from the office most days and you want to add things to various people's to-do list as I oversee a team of people. It helps us stay productive as they don't have to waste time transferring these​​ things from their email to their list which we have done in the past and it lets me see when they have completed a task.

Avantages: I love the fact that you have so many levels to organize your list, especially for those who have different areas they oversee​ or want to organize their own lives w/ in the same software.

Inconvénients: I sometimes have a hard time doing a backup​ but have found that just doing it through Export.wunderlist.com works much better.

• Publié le 26/06/2019
Creator/Consultant
Internet, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 20/12/2018

"Wunderlist - Super Simple Straightforward Task Keeper"

Commentaires: I actually use Wunderlist actively. If I update tasks on my laptop, there's seamless syncing to my smartphone. I'm on an Android and the app is well designed, very easy to read my tasks, add, update. On my Macbook, I switched from using Wunderlist in my browser (Firefox or Chrome) and am using the desktop app. The desktop app takes very little memory compared to keeping an open tab in either browser. The design of the web app and desktop app are equally pleasing. This is a super clean straightforward app that's quick and easy to use. All I want to know is what I've got coming up next and be able to update it easily. I also like being able to create tasks out of emails, all you need to do is add the email addresses you're sending from and update your account to activate this feature. Having my to do list handy when I'm mobile is really convenient. I also use tags, which makes it super easy to cut to the chase and pull up similar tasks for different projects.

Avantages: Sometimes super simple is all you need. What I love about Wunderlist is that it really is a plain and simple tool to keep track of tasks. I've used Todoist, and that's a cool tool too. But ALL I want is something to keep me straight on tasks I have, and have it super easy for me to add and update them. Wunderlist delivers on it's simplicity from actually using it to the look and feel.

Inconvénients: Sometimes I'd like to print out on paper my completed tasks depending on what I'm working on. You can't do this. You can print out your open tasks. I can view a list of the next 7 days of tasks but I can't view what I have open after that. In ToDoist you can view tasks past 1 week in the Inbox. I'm using a tag that I can search and pull up tasks that are over a week old.

• Publié le 20/12/2018
Chief Designer
  • Publié le 20/04/2018

"Have things to do? Wunderlist will keep you on track and get your to do list done!"

Commentaires: Keeps me organized so I have more time to work and spend less time looking for information. Productivity has probably gone up 25% (according to my time tracking software).

Avantages: I am a one person freelance business that does web and graphic design. I use Wunderlist to organize my projects. It's basically a to-do list on steroids. I can add an item to a list. Under that one item, I can add notes, uploads/files, checklists, a deadline, reminders, and star it to bring it to the top of my list. I can also create as many main lists as I want and have as many items as I need under each. It keeps me organized because I can set up deadlines and see at a glance what's done and what is left. I also use the Chrome extension "Wunderlist in Gmail" and what that does is split my Gmail screen so that the Wunderlist app appears inside of Gmail and I can see both my lists and my email at the same time. This is a game changer because I can receive an email from a client, add the item to Wunderlist with a deadline, and file away the email after responding to the client. This keeps me on track with projects and my inbox uncluttered. If you make to-do lists, this app is for you. I used to write things down on sticky notes and then leave my notes at the office and need to reference them at home (such is the life of a freelancer, we're always working). This puts everything in one place that is accessible to me at any time. You can use it for anything from freelance projects to grocery lists to planning vacations (I've done this). You can also add collaborators and assign items to users so it's particularly good for team projects as well.

Inconvénients: There's no integration with anything else , like time tracking or invoicing software, that would make it a serious productivity app.

• Publié le 20/04/2018
Managing Director and Founder
Design graphique
  • Publié le 09/05/2018

"A robust & useful task list app"

Avantages: Having used this app for the past handful of years, I've learned how to utilize many of the features available such as sharing tasks with colleagues and team members, create groups and folders to categorize lists based on work, personal, shopping lists, moves, and a ton of other uses. I have been able to install and sync my lists across all 4 of my devices (2 computers, phone & tablet) so I am always up to date. Tasks can have due dates and reminder dates & times, as well as subtasks which is very helpful when you have a project that has several steps. As each step is completed, it can be marked off and once the full project or phase is done, the parent task can be marked complete. I use this for every type of task from personal items, shopping, bills, client/work projects, follow-ups (there's a notes section to keep track of notes in one place for that task), and even recently, all the tasks for my move including packing, mover information, utilities set up and even family events. Being able to create folders, these tasks are much easier to track and schedule. Things are always getting updated so there are new features which get launched over the course of time so it's much ore robust today than when I first started working with it.

Inconvénients: As awesome as the folders and groups/subtasks are, there can be times things may become a little disorganized. Or it feels that way. I sometimes have to number my individual tasks so I can make sure they're in the order I want since the options available joe for sorting is alphabetically or by due date. So numbering the j divisible tasks creates an alphabetized way to sort. A little bit of a pain short of sorting manually. But these are minor in comparison to the features you do get.

• Publié le 09/05/2018
Director of Technology
Marketing et publicité, 13-50 employés
  • Source : GetApp
  • Publié le 28/09/2016

"A Great Way to Manage All of Your Tasks for You and Your Team(s)"

Commentaires: I've been using several different solutions for managing my tasks/projects/deadlines/to-do's for years. I've left Wunderlist only to find myself crawling back due to its ease of use features. It uses keyphrases and contextual clues to predict your tasks due dates or reminders and related contacts which reduces the time you spend making the task and more time to complete it/checking it off. I use it for my personal life as well as Team Projects and Project Management to keep track of all of our tasks in the company. It works very well for small businesses (1-20 employees) with simple tasks that do not require workflow and triggering.

Avantages: -You can add anything from anywhere using email, typing out your tasks, or generating them from webpages/inbox etc.
-Easy to use Reminder System that is effective at keeping you up to date with what needs to be done and not easy to ignore or let anything slip through the cracks with push notifications.
-Smart Tasks allowing you to setup reminders, notifications, group members, tags, etc by simply using the correct words in your tasks and minimizing the time it takes to setup your tasks in general giving you more time to complete them!
-Team Collaboration & List Share Options
-Device Compatibility and Multi-Platform Apps
-Gmail Integration

Inconvénients: -Inability to create projects or automated tasks directly within the app itself, however this can be achieved by using integrations with Zapier etc or using other tools to talk to Wunderlist and create the tasks for you.
-Can become bulky when you have a large number of tasks at one time or are managing a lot of projects or lists.
-Sometimes the smart task creation/tagging can get in the way when you want to write something simple and it tries to do something else for you.

• Source : GetApp
  • Publié le 28/09/2016
Marina C.
Director of Communications
Philanthropie, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 16/01/2018

"Great For Making To-Do Lists of Any Kind!"

Commentaires: This is a great app if all you're really looking for is a fairly basic list-making software. I really enjoy using it for packing lists, shopping/grocery lists, and general to-do lists. But if you're looking for a more collaborative or robust project management software, this might not be the one for you.

Avantages: Wunderlist makes it quick and easy to make lists of any kind. I like that you can easily switch between your different lists on the left hand side of the program, while managing the contents of those lists on the right hand side of the program (the majority of the screen is dedicated to this purpose). I also really appreciate that you can quickly churn out many list items in a row- all you have to do is press enter and you can immediately begin typing the next item, without having to click anything extra. This is a great time-saver. Also, if you click on any list item, the screen will split so that you can see/create additional information for that list item, including notes, due dates, reminders, and sub-items. This has really helped me stay organized. Wunderlist also has a really nice, clean design that's pleasant to work with. Another big plus: it's great at syncing across devices!

Inconvénients: Wunderlist is great at what it does, but it's probably not as robust a task management softwares as some others that are out on the market. But considering it's free, that's not necessarily the worst thing. One thing that does occasionally bother me is that any list items that are checked off are removed from the list, rather than being crossed out, moved to the bottom, or dimmed. While this can be nice for some things (like grocery shopping), it's more frustrating for recurring/unchanging lists (like a general packing list) since it means you either have to keep re-making the list every time you need it, or fish the crossed off items out of the "completed" tab every time after you're finished with it.

• Publié le 16/01/2018
Michael B.
Director of Ministry
Institutions religieuses, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 08/03/2019

"Stellar Interface"

Commentaires: I'm never behind on completing tasks because everything I have to do is put into a task or list on Wunderlist. I am assigning tasks to team members and am able to keep track of things easily because due dates tell me when something needs to be done. Working through larger projects are easy.

Avantages: I love the the week view. As I create tasks (some of them months in advance as I become aware of them), it gets too cumbersome to simply search multiple lists for what tasks need to be done. I live on the weekly list that simply puts everything in order, each day, of what's due that you've given a due date for. Of course, if you don't give it a due date, it won't show up in this view. Every single morning, I open up Wunderlist and start tackling my tasks. I also use it to time block my following week before leaving the office on Friday which helps me stay on task when I come back to projects following a weekend out of the office. Secondly, the fact that you can assign tasks to other people (as long as they have an account setup as well). As the Director of Ministry at our church, I can assign team leaders and volunteers tasks to complete, along with due dates they need to be accomplished by, and then followup with them when I see the due date approaching.

Inconvénients: I wish you could duplicate lists. There are times we have similar items to do for event promotion that would be nice to simply copy one list, change the name/due date/and people included. Instead you're stuck having to create a new list/task from scratch.

• Publié le 08/03/2019
Tabitha F.
Church Secretary
Institutions religieuses, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 28/08/2019

"Getting Things Done with Wunderlist"

Commentaires: I was recommended Wunderlist from a friend. I am a paper gal through and through. Wunderlist has helped me be more efficient in my tasks. I can access and edit from my computer and my phone. One of the main perks of this program is sharing tasks. That has helped our team stay on the same page and work efficiently. I have used Trello in the past and did not find it as efficient/helpful as Wunderlist.

Avantages: There are several things I like most about this software. Being a visual person, Wunderlist satisfies that need. Not only are the lists helpful at-a-glance, I enjoy the personalization allowed. On a more serious note, Wunderlist helps me in staying on target for my tasks. No task falls through the cracks. Within each task, it is helpful being able to set reminders, due dates, repetition, etc. Something else that has greatly come in handy, is being able to share tasks with others in the office. I can keep track of what is getting done or assign tasks to our office aid or other secretaries. The option to print all jobs or list is incredibly helpful.

Inconvénients: I have not run into any problems. My tasks are not too large and this is a great program for the smaller tasks so far.

• Publié le 28/08/2019
Daniel P.
blogger
Design, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
  • Publié le 01/04/2019

"Wunderlist - a simple and effective productivity tool"

Commentaires: I have used Wunderlist for almost a year and I happily recommend it to people who want a simple tool to keep organized all the tasks - work, health, shopping. Don't expect overly complicated features, but it's also waaaaay more than a simple list on a paper. Overall, I can't live now without Wunderlist -it makes me more organized. Precious hint: unfortunately, Wunderlist doesn't do the client work, so it doesn't replace your endeavors.

Avantages: I am that kind of person who constantly strives to do more in less time. I read a lot of productivity guides and books. I believe about myself that I know a thing or two about productivity. However, there is no productivity expert to know exactly how to make a perfect you. In spite of that, there are tools to help you being more productive and Wunderlist is one of these.
Wunderlist does a great job - it lets you schedule your work in a simple way. Create an account and start using it; the dashboard is super user-friendly. No complicated interface, no additional buttons, no useless features. Personally, I love this approach.
Another plus of Wunderlist is that the tasks fall into different folders: Work, Home, Health and so on. You can add as many folders as you want. Hence, Wunderlist isn't only a tool to schedule your work, but it's great for personal issues (remembering to buy chocolates for your girlfriend).
I useWunderlist on my PC and I installed the app on smartphone - no syncing problems.

Inconvénients: I tried for a few minutes to find a weak point of Wunderlist. I didn't identify one.Probably the integration with a time management tool might might be the subject of an improved version in the future. It will be great to have in a single dasboard Wunderlist+Clockify.
However, many people use it for its simplicity and easiness of use. If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

• Publié le 01/04/2019
Melody E.
Administrative Assistant
Psychologie, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 29/10/2018

"Excellent for tracking and sorting tasks! Easy to use."

Commentaires: I use this for work, personal life, and volunteer life. I created folders for the various things that I need to do and sort tasks into the various folders. For work, I use this daily to help me track my tasks and keep me focused on what I need to do and I also used shared lists with coworkers to track things we need to purchase for the office. For personal life, I use this as a grocery list, occasionally as a packing list, to track projects I need to do around the house and to keep up on other tasks like bill paying and more. For my volunteer life, I have used it as a shopping list for supplies for my church and to track tasks needed for the coffee shop I help manage. This is very helpful because I can sort the tasks by category, set reminder and due dates, create weekly or daily tasks, and access the information anywhere as it is web based. No more paper lists that I lose and get messing as you cross off and add things to them! I often pull it open at random times when i think of something I need to do and don't want to forget to do it. Overall it's been very helpful to keep me on task with the things I need to do.

Avantages: This program tracks all of my tasks. I can organize them into categories and set reminders or due dates for them. It is web based so it's accessible whenever you have the internet and can be used across devices. It synchronizes in real time.

Inconvénients: This is a good product in general, but on some occasions there would be issues with synchronization. The Wunderlist Team worked hard to fix them though and they were usually sort term. I haven't seen any issues in a while with this so they may have improved their system

• Publié le 29/10/2018
Chuck E.
Worship Pastor
Institutions religieuses, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 03/08/2019

"Most Efficient todo list app I’ve ever used."

Commentaires: We have a lot of volunteers and only a few paid staff. So to have a program that makes it easier to communicate lists to people with out asking them to pay a lot of money is highly beneficial. Wunderlist is my go to note taking app. Most meeting notes are usually lists anyway, and I find it very simple to capture my thoughts on this app

Avantages: What I love most about this product is the simplicity and speed of list making. I also use this as a field note book to organize and capture thoughts and ideas quickly. A lot of note taking apps and todo list apps have more features but they are also a lot more complicated to use. Wunderlist is simple and has a very clean lay out. You can also make sub tasks and notes for each todo. But the best part is that it is not at all complicated. The lists can be shared, Either with people on wunderlist , or you can generate a pdf and email / text the list. I use this feature often with agendas and group check lists for meetings and jobs.

Inconvénients: It would be amazing if there was a separate landscape view for iPad and Desk top that layed out the entire lists in rows where you could see them at once. I use separate lists for days of the week. If there was a way of seeing each in a row format at once, it would be easier to migrate tasks to other list as needed.

• Publié le 03/08/2019
Radoslav B.
Database Programmer
Logiciels, 51-200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: Essai gratuit
  • Publié le 04/08/2019

"Wunderlist - easily organize your daily tasks"

Commentaires: I have been using it for personal purposes - in order to plan my daily activities. In our modern time it is useful to have an app like that, where you can write down your tasks for the week for example, and then just watch every day what you need to do. It helps you not to forget something to do, also keeps the health of your brain and keeps a positive attitude of you when you do not miss anything to do or some person to date. I pretty recommend the app, because it is easy to use, and gives a lot of features that everyone who wants a task organizer will appreciate them.

Avantages: 1. I like it because the interface is very easy to use and intuitive - you can download the app and almost immediately start using it without thinking how to work with the app.
2. It has section TODAY, in which you can see everything you planned for today. The good thing is that it automatically shows it to you, without choosing today's date from some calendar for example.
3. You can set reminders, which is a very powerful feature. A task app without reminders is just a note app, in which you type your tasks and forget to read them. With the reminder, you can set when to remind you, and there is no chance to forget to do what you want.
4. You can share your tasks through other people. I am using it for personal use and for example I can share my tasks with my family and we can do and check them together, which is pretty cool and useful.
5. You can organize your tasks in groups.
6. You can comment on a task which is cool in order to discuss some ideas.
7. There are due dates - you will never miss the last date that the task needs to be done.

Inconvénients: Till my use of the program, I didn't experience any inconvenience or difficulties with the program. I pretty like it, and since now I cannot tell any cons, because I am very glad using this app.

• Publié le 04/08/2019
Miguel G.
Design graphique, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
  • Publié le 24/06/2018

"To-Do And Task Lists Should Be This Easy"

Commentaires: Wunderlist is a great tool with no complex features or complex functionalities. A true simple to use To-Do List that serves not only people for personal needs, but also businesses. In fact, Wunderlist can even be applied to small businesses to get work done. With its sharing capabilities, mobile access and conversation capabilities, Wunderlist is possibly the easiest task manager out there. It may not track things like time and other critical metrics, but for businesses that revolve around the premise of getting tasks done regardless of those other variables, Wunderlist might very well be the answer.

Avantages: Wunderlist is the simplest To-Do and Task List out there. Period. No extra bells and whistles: just a list. And it makes getting started extremely quick. Login with your Facebook, Windows or Google account. Don' t have these? Create a user account with your email and a password. The first thing that comes up is a simple wizard with a few pre-defined list names to get you setup fast and start using your list. Using Wunderlist is simple. Add an item to your list. You can set a due date and even a reminder. Make the task a one time deal or a recurring schedule as needed. No longer need the due date? Simply remove it. And mark it as started so you have a visible indicator of what is in progress and what is not. You can also add a voice message to your task. Wunderlist recently added a new feature where you can create folders to group your to-do and task lists. And if you want to see all your completed items, a simple button lets you do just that. Want to share your list? You can do that, too. And even start conversations around your To-Do and Tasks. Connect your calendars to Wunderlist as well. Wunderlist has an app for your smartphone and even allows you to integrate it to your browser via an extension

Inconvénients: There are absolutely no cons with Wunderlist. It is a To-Do and Task list with the most straightforward approach I have ever encountered. It does not get easier than this.

• Publié le 24/06/2018
John frank R.
Marketing Manager
Services financiers, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 09/07/2020

"The perfect task managment app"

Commentaires: I really do like wunderlist for managing tasks for different departments.

Avantages: I liked the ability to assign tasks to people on my team and put a deadline on it. Great for doing so for different departments.

Inconvénients: We ultimately added the app to Microsoft teams because their suite offered more than just task management.

• Publié le 09/07/2020
Jo L.
Primary
Rédaction et correction, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 23/03/2019

"More than a to-do list"

Commentaires: I really appreciate how many uses I have found for Wunderlist.
As well as being a place to organize upcoming tasks, and assigning them dates, it can be used for sharing with other people, thereby letting team-members keep each other apprised of progress on a project.
At home, I can use the same function to share shopping lists with family members, ensuring that the shopper knows most recent needs, and a second shopper does not duplicate purchases.
I find this is also a useful place to keep checklists: I have one list for the items to gather to take to a display event, another for the questions I use at every art-class portfolio panel in which I participate, and yet another to keep track of the steps I need to follow when sharing finished work that needs to be posted to several individuals, places and websites.
I love that I can add an URL to a task, and when I click on it, the site opens for me in a new tab, I can do what I need, then close it and continue down my list. So Simple!
I have a Wunderlist of books and authors I want to remember when I am at the library.
I use Wunderlist on my laptop, and i have the app on my iPhone. They sync well, and I can access any of the lists whenever I want, wherever I am.

Avantages: I like the versatility. I like that one app can meet needs at the office and with my family, and even for my own reference when I am choosing a movie or a book.

Inconvénients: I don't like the *ding* that sounds when a task is marked complete. I deliberately mute that tab every day.

• Publié le 23/03/2019