Avis clients sur Sawyer

En savoir plus sur Sawyer

Des outils simples de gestion de camp conçus par les parents pour les fournisseurs de camp. Facturation, planification, communications avec les parents… Tout est facile.

En savoir plus sur Sawyer

The software is super easy to use and provides an easy setup for camps, classes, and events.

It doesn't let you fix any of that which is frustrating.

Sawyer - Notes

Sawyer a reçu une note globale de 4,5 étoiles sur 5 d'après 271 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Sawyer ?

General Manager (Mexique)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 2-10 employés

Very easy to use and adds a professional look to my website

1. I love that HiSawyer is specific to use for children activities and classes. I tried other booking plugins or websites that were a "one size fits all" (appointments for nail salon or doctor's office) and well... they didn't quite fit for my business. For instance, HiSawyer allows the possibility to see the age and birthdate of the kids, having an "older sibling discount", adding semesters or multiple locations, specially because our class doesn't have only one location... Bookings are specific for a kid's class, and it's awesome. 2. Very easy to use! All what can be done in point #1, is very easy to set up! 3. Professional look. Some other plugins I had tried before look very outdated and amateurish. I love HiSawyer fresh and professional design. It's exactly what I was looking for for months until I bumped into HiSawyer.

I really love everything about it. If I had to really look for perfection: it would be awesome if there was an app. It might be just me, but checking it from mobile can be a little bit frustrating sometimes. Nothing out of this world, not bugs or errors, just think about checking social media from a web browser in your phone. But other than that, I love this!

Liz
Director (É.-U.)
Musique, Auto-entrepreneur

Professional and Productive

4,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : Excellent! I believe Sawyer sets myself apart from other children's programing in my area, gives a very professional appearance to my customer base and allows me to save a great deal of administrative time.

The Sawyer system is easy and intuitive for my families as well as for myself as a center director. Easy registration as made a big impact on my ability to bring new families into my program, as well as keep my current customers re-enrolling every new semester. I have been using this exclusively for years, and I've absolutely loved the improvements Sawyer has made. They are open and responsive to their providers, and the customer service is top notch.

I would absolutely love to see the Sawyer Marketplace grow within my local area, in the suburbs of Houston, TX. I believe it would be an excellent resource for parents in our massive metropolitan area, and would be a more effective tool in promoting new business for my program. The membership function is excellent, however I personally haven't figured out to make it work for my program. I would also love to have more creative and expansive email options- such as tags and targeting marketing email features. Also, a way to easily generate a birthday report for children.

Melissa
Visual Arts Teacher (É.-U.)
Art/artisanat, Auto-entrepreneur

Excellent online registration/payment system for your business.

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : I have had a very good experience with Sawyer. Set up was easy. I had a Sawyer representative call me on the phone and walk me through installing the software on my website.

I like that it makes my business look professional. I have a lot more students in my classes since using Sawyer and I feel the look of the registration page is a big part of that. My parents have the confidence to register because I look organized. The payment processing is another feature that has helped me save time and awkward asking for payment from my parents. It is set up online an I don't have to worry about non-payment. Its amazing!

I wish it didn't cost quite as much. I am a very small art studio with only 60 students for the whole semester. I find the cost is worth it since I have more students than I did without it.

Musique, 2-10 employés
Source : GetApp

Alternatives envisagées :

so many room to grow and I can bet that Sawyer will get there in no time!

Commentaires : No app. No merging duplicate customers. No phone look up feature. No teachers payroll report. No everyday phone support. Email customer service is confusing.

Hello, super cute design grabs everyone's attention. It is one of the best websites which draws customers in their market place. I think the customers love it but not much the administrators. Free trial and discount option helps to attract new customers but some customers keep taking advantage of it by changing emails and creating multiple accounts. Also this website doesn't have duplicate merging feature, phone number look up, teachers payroll report. Also editing schedule is not flexible, if clients sign up in the middle of semester, they shows up for the entire semester which they weren't even registered. I care about this company, that's why I am spending my time to write about this. Appointments, semester, membership reconciling is not recognizing each other. Appointment and membership should have options to charge registration fees like semester. I can't wait for the apps. One day. I know it costs a fortune but it will be the next unavoidable step for sawyer. My school has an app and I know app will put Sawyer to the top!

Super cute design. The market place brings customers from all over the state.

Réponse de l'équipe de Sawyer

il y a 2 ans

Thank you so much for your feedback! We believe that a customer who shares critical feedback is a customer who cares. We continue to evolve our products because of feedback like this and would love to connect on how we can improve if you're open to it. Let us know if you have time to hop on a call to review!

Lia
owner (É.-U.)
Art/artisanat, 2-10 employés

Easy way to manage class and camp registrations

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : My favorite thing about Sawyer is that I trust that all my registration information is accurate and in one place. It's been incredibly helpful in running my business. In my years using this software, I've also seen how Sawyer is always changing and improving to meet the needs of clients. It has improved my experience and what I can offer my customers.

I like the clean look of this software, and that it is easy to add, change and adjust information on my end. The dashboard helps me see all my upcoming programming and stay in communication with registered participants. It makes billing very easy, offering flexibility for participants and automatic payments so I don't need to spend time tracking this each month or sending reminders. I like the waitlist option.

The cons are small things - I wish you could edit the coupon codes because I can never get them right the first time. I wish there was a printable check in/check out list as a roster setting that could fit onto one page. I would probably use a mobile app to check class registration, or be able to have different teachers use a mobile sign-in process for classes. But these are small compared to all the benefits.

Michele
Co-Owner & Instructor (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2-10 employés

I’ve used Sawyer for years for Kids yoga classes, after school program, and day camps

5,0 il y a 2 mois

So easy for the parents to use as well as teachers. We can easily contact a parent if needed by simply pulling up the roster. The kids names are alphabetized by first name which is very helpful for kids coming to class.

I like it all, however I would add a check in app that instructors can easily have on their phones. I would also reformat the printable roster so that they can fit on one or two pages instead of 7 to 8 pages.

Aaliyah
Program Director (É.-U.)

We enjoy using Sawyer

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : We have been able to truly retain our clients due to the software being easy to use.

Sawyer is so easy to use compared to the software that we left. Viewing of the software is clean and straight forward. We do wish that there was app for both us and the consumer to use to sign up and cancel classes out.

We wish that there was app for both us and the consumer to use to sign up and cancel classes out. We also hope that clients will be able to cancel out class themselves

Swatilekha
Swatilekha
Growth In-Charge (Inde)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 11-50 employés

Sawyer Tools review

4,0 il y a 10 mois

Registrations are very simple to make, promotion is effective and also calendar integration is helpful.

Some of the UI parts like "Class Notes" are really primitive looking and more attention could be paid to that.

Shauna
Data Manager (É.-U.)

Good product

5,0 il y a 2 mois

This Sawyer product is efficient and user-friendly.

There are no cons to report at this time.

Alice
Hair stylist (É.-U.)
Cosmétiques, Auto-entrepreneur

Easy to use for parents

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : I manage all our kids preschool activities there from early drop off classes to late pick up availability

I love that our Preschool uses swayer. I like seeing how many spots are left in a certain class without having to wait for an email response from a teacher.

The initial sign up took a little longer then I thought

Founder (Mexique)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 2-10 employés

The software + a community that helps my business grow

Commentaires : Sawyer truly changed how my customers see my business, booking on my website is easy, professional, trustworthy, with a beautiful and sleek design. All my sales, bookings, reports, refunds, and most of my business, in general, run on Sawyer so I'm beyond satisfied with the product.

Let's start for the basic: It's a software specifically for booking children's activities, which is my exactly what my business does, so every single feature in Sawyer is just perfect for what we do. I had tried 5 or 6 different software companies and all of them are for other industries (spas, gyms, consulting businesses), so they weren't ideal to use. I love Sawyer has children-activity-specific features such as camps, semesters, drop-ins, sibling discount, caregiver needed in the class, ages for the class, etcetera. Also it supports different locations, gift cards, and most important for us: a widget to add the registration form to your website.

Sawyer keeps improving and adding new features, I've run into tech problems when they just launch a new functionality but I consider this normal and I appreciate they keep improving their product. Tech support always replies fast when there have been issues.

Jessica
Admin and Registrar (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 51-200 employés

Sawyer Review

Commentaires : We are solving are registration process by using Sawyer. Originally, we were using about 6 different spreadsheets that were all complicated on their own level. Because of this, the registration process became very lengthy because parents couldn't register on their own but instead, they had to register with me, an individual, and would have to wait for a process to be completed in order to move forward with registration. This became extremely difficult because one individual registering over 500+ students is not an easy task.

I like how easy it is to manage and use. Our clients seem to enjoy it as well since it allows them a lot of accessibility and privacy especially when registering. I also appreciate all of the options that we can do for creating camps and classes. Overall, there are a lot of options that we can do for our programs now that we have Sawyer.

Because of how easy the program is to use, there are some options that we would appreciate having but do not have yet. For one, it would be nice to have the ability to send out receipts to clients on the financials page if we were to increase their balance or charge them through there. It would also be nice to have a notes section on the financials page so that our accountant and I don't have to look through all of our emails to find information regarding a client but instead have it readily available. Another thing, we would appreciate is if the financials alone had the ability to sort the clients by payment method and etc. And if we move to another page and press the back button, it would be nice to not have to restart but instead just have it still remaining on the clients that we searched for.

Michelle
General Manager (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2-10 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Sawyer has made my life easier!

Commentaires : I have been very happy overall with Sawyer; creating classes and schedules is easy, reports are a breeze, and parents find it much easier than our other system.

Financials - reporting, payment plans, etc. I used to spend so much time creating and managing payment plans for parents! Our previous software made it almost impossible to get information about our deposits, fees, etc. It is very transparent with Sawyer.

It is more for children at this point and we have classes for children and adults so sometimes we have to do a lot of explaining to people. A little more flexibility for that would be nice.

Janine
Owner/Director (É.-U.)
Art/artisanat, 2-10 employés

Wish Sawyer had the same features for adults...

4,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : Well I'm terribly frustrated I'm also very grateful because I needed something quick and I was not able to pay a web designer to develop this deep of the system. I have a bit of a love-hate relationship to it, I want more features for adults and I want more flexibility in general.

Because I was not a web designer and didn't have backend experience, I needed a platform that I could basically input information into, I wish however it was more customizable. I also was drawn to Sawyer because I wanted to create memberships as well as classes and this gave me the opportunity to do both.

There are more things I dislike them like unfortunately. Some of them small like wishing I could customize the color other than red, some of them huge in that the forms are rigid meaning I can't have a different form intake for a member from my students. I need more flexibility and options for my businesses I was hoping everything could live under one umbrella. I find it almost impossible to navigate and find things with ease, it is not user friendly and various features are buried inside other futures and I'm constantly going back and forth trying to find things. I get super frustrated with having to pull up FAQs and directives online. The window doesn't stay open when you move from one area of the website to another so I constantly have to keep it searching for the same information. Some days it's brutal and I feel like I spend way too much time on this program.

Megan
Director (É.-U.)
Art, 2-10 employés

Sawyer - a perfect fit for our dance school

Commentaires : It has been great for our company. I feel it presents us as a more professional group because of how it looks and operates. It has made our job so much easier as directors.

I like how easy it is to set up. They do all the inputting of information and then send you the code to embed on your website. I like that as a parent, it retains my information from year to year so registering my child is quick and painless. I like how they handle all the gathering of money. For the first time, all our accounts paid their tuition and I didn't have to track anyone down.

It's hard to get reports of how many kids have registered or print lists by ages. I would like for them to work on that capacity. The last software we used, you could print all kinds of reports but I have a hard time getting what I want on Sawyer.

Natalie
Divertissement, 11-50 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Best value and stupid simple!

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : Amazing!!! Best customer service and feature updates for the price!

The software is SO easy to use! When you’re setting it up and training other employees it’s easy to see that it’s hard to mess anything up!

No Point of sale feature available. We still pay for another 3rd party software for this part

Jennifer
Diretor (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées :

Good options for summer camps - with a few changes needed

4,0 il y a 3 mois

Setting this up was easy. After using it for a year there are some set up features I'll change in year two to make some of the flow better. The team that helped with set-up with quick to schedule and helpful with the details and overall flow.

We have to manually count how many campers are checked in vs there being a way for use see a live number of how many campers are checked in at any given time. This is a really big deal for our prograrm. It's a poor use of our time not to mention full of errors because every camp director knows you neeed an updated count of how many campers are on site at any given time. Manually scrolling through pages is not a good use of our time and is erroneous. We did submit a request (2x) so the product team does know that it is a feature that would really make a difference if added. We need a current count as a camp for safety so we know how many kids are on site (and of course in case of a fire or other emergency as well as every day safety you want that count to be known with ease) but we also have constant check in/out so its a moving number for us and to constantly be manually counting does not work.

Crystal

Alternatives envisagées :

Finally found something that fits my needs!

Commentaires : Sawyer has been the best registration system I have come across so far after countless demos, trials, and meetings from other systems. The system is easy to use on the administrative side and on the user end. No complaints from customers! The learning curve for this system is quite small, very easy to use! The best part is its functionality! It works the way it is supposed to which seems to be an issue for some registration systems I have come across. It is straight to the point! It was easily embedded onto my site and they provided me with the links I wanted for my registration landing page. Customer service is via email and they get back to you very promptly. Sawyer also has great support and information readily available through their website with step-by-step instructions. From what I have noticed, they are constantly working on improving the system and put in requests for certain suggestions. There are a few downsides:
-Fees per transaction are pretty high. This system is a pay per transaction rather than subscription pay, transactions are a little over 5% per transaction.
-The ability to customize is not there. I would like to have categories and subcategories to differentiate the many types of services I offer or listing the classes in a different manner. With that said I have still managed to post everything I have needed.
Overall I love the system and do not see my business parting with it any time soon!

Ease & functionality for admin and user.

Not very customizable for class display.

Jessica
Gestion de l'enseignement, 11-50 employés

Excellent Customer Service & Platform

Commentaires : We LOVE Sawyer tools to help streamline our registration needs and enrollment. We have access to easily upload our camp forms, medical forms, and easily disseminate information to our families. This is a very caring company that really cares about their customers. They even sent flowers when they found out we had a newborn. Your aren't just a number to this company, but part of their family. Very user friendly, competitive and inexpensive pricing structure compared to other processing out there.

I love that parents have a username and password that saves their information and helps them easily sign up for future events quickly and efficiently. Easy to collect payment and quick deposit times. Love the attendance feature and how quickly I can assign users so they have access to all medical information.

Sometimes it is difficult to set up classes . But once I got the hang of it I found this software to be great.

Galina
Divertissement, Auto-entrepreneur

Review for Sawyer from Tiny Tunes Studio

Commentaires : I love having Sawyer. I don't know what I would do if I didn't have this platform. Simplifies things so much. I would do it over again.

I love that it's so easy to use and very user friendly. I didn't need to "learn" to use it - it's very self-explanatory. I like that I get paid very fast with Sawyer direct deposits. I like this new party booking feature - haven't tried it yet but intend to sign up for that!

- it's less flexible in terms of creating one off classes. for example, in pearachute, i am able to create an "impromptu" class with a certain musician. On Sawyer I have to create a new schedule, then a new activity, etc. it's a bit overwhelming. I don't always necessarily want to create an event for one offs but the way the Sawyer system is no you almost have to. - some glitches along the way. i can't always access all the functionalities in my phone (like adding packs to people's accounts for example); certain coupon codes not working after awhile (even without me putting any time restrictions on it); duplicate accounts in Contacts and not being able to delete them (even when there is no packs attached to them) - Reports. I don't really understand how to use them. I will be calling support team to learn more about how I can customize them - If someone comes to studio and pays cash for the class there is no way for me to check them in and note that this is a paid customer because there is no such function in the system. For report purposes I would like to understand paid vs not paid customers. - Function that prompts emails/messages to customers who haven't come to studio in a while. Maybe not an automated email but a reminder email to me saying "Hey, Johnny Smith hasn't come to Tiny Tunes Studio in a while, maybe you want to send them an email offering some sort of a discount for his next visit?" and maybe have like a standard email that each owner can customize then.

Gara
Associate Artistic Director (É.-U.)
Arts de la scène, 2-10 employés

Game-changer for this small youth theatre!

Always rolling out new functionality Great design

Lengthy learning curve - takes a while to get into the flow Few options for custom coding

Emily
Executive Director (É.-U.)
Art/artisanat, 2-10 employés

We are very happy we switched to Sawyer

Commentaires : We truly believe our programs are consistently selling out with wait lists because of the ease of use of Sawyer for our parents. It saves them time, and it also saves our staff untold hours of time we were wasting before with a clunky and inaccurate registration sytem that had absolutely horrible tech support.

Their tech support is beyond compare. Anytime we have a problem, we almost always get a response, from an actual person with a name, within an hour. The response often comes directly from our account manager. They also listen to feedback from their users to continually improve the software.

My only real complaint is that it does not integrate with Quickbooks, which causes some additional accounting headaches, but still SO much better than the previous registration software we were using.

Carly

Happy Sawyer Customer

Commentaires : The customer service has been great since my first phone call. They helped me set everything up and always answer my questions promptly.

For me I need scheduling to be easy and not complicated but most importantly I want the parents of my students to book a class with ease! I am not a big tech person but I found setting up everything on Sawyer to be very straightforward. I have used other scheduling systems in the past and am so happy that I went with Sawyer.

The only thing I find a little frustrating is when I post a picture as part of a listing it takes several tries to get it to look good. It often repositions and doesn’t look good. But after a few attempts I get it right.

KIMBERLY
Art/artisanat, 11-50 employés

Terra Arts is Delighted!

Commentaires : I wish you had a PHONE!

Our customers have very precise needs that have been difficult to handle for our bookkeeper. Even our CPA or QuickBooks expert was not able to satisfy our needs. Our customers sign up with a Nonrefundable Deposit about 6 months before classes begin. We almost always sell out in a couple of weeks of registration opening. Then some pay with a monthly purchase order, but not till class has already begun, and some want to be billed monthly on their Credit Card. This has been a nightmare for us and no bookkeeping system has been able to automate it, give us a roll sheet, contain a database, bill the customer, send statements and receipts, give us a list of accounts receivable, etc! We are delighted! Plus it looks great on our website and our customers believe we have stepped it up a notch! We love the financial reports and we have not really gotten started yet! I think it does so much more!

The thing we also needed but have not been able to implement in our organization we also have theater performances and we can not figure out how to sell tickets to the shows. We had to put event espresso back on our website to accommodate ticket sales.

Head of Operations (É.-U.)
Événementiel, 2-10 employés

Review

Commentaires : The Sawyer support team has been very helpful to me, especially in recent times. While I wish there were less technical issues, I still plan to stay with Sawyer for the forseeable future.

I like the simplicty of the software and the easy navigability. I also appreciate the ease of making payments. The quick pay feature can be a lifesend for unique billing situations. In addition, Sawyer has an active directory listing. We've gotten a number of new clients this way who have become committed customers. The group development meetings have been helpful, along with the additional office hours with both the front-end and back-end teams. I've gotten much better results from Sawyer when I've been able to communicate with people directly about my issues.

The main issue I have is the frequency of bugs in the system. I've had many bugs appear on Sawyer such as difficulties logging in, glitches in payment processing (thankfully no double payments have been made though), glitches in changing pre-existing schedules, glitches in viewing reviews, and more. I also wish the Sawyer software could be more automated and more easily integrated into other services. We have to recreate a lot of inforamtion from Sawyer events such as Google Calendar events, payment reminders, and automated emails because these features are not fully included. It creates extra effort on our part that I would prefer to avoid.