• Note globale
  • Facilité d'utilisation
  • Service client

En savoir plus sur Sawyer

Des outils simples de gestion de camp conçus par les parents pour les fournisseurs de camp. Facturation, planification, communications avec les parents… Tout est facile.

En savoir plus sur Sawyer

Note du produit

Note du produit

Utilisation

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Sawyer ?

Ara C.
Ara C.
General Manager (Mexique)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 2-10 employés

Very easy to use and adds a professional look to my website

5 il y a 3 ans

1. I love that HiSawyer is specific to use for children activities and classes. I tried other booking plugins or websites that were a "one size fits all" (appointments for nail salon or doctor's office) and well... they didn't quite fit for my business. For instance, HiSawyer allows the possibility to see the age and birthdate of the kids, having an "older sibling discount", adding semesters or multiple locations, specially because our class doesn't have only one location... Bookings are specific for a kid's class, and it's awesome. 2. Very easy to use! All what can be done in point #1, is very easy to set up! 3. Professional look. Some other plugins I had tried before look very outdated and amateurish. I love HiSawyer fresh and professional design. It's exactly what I was looking for for months until I bumped into HiSawyer.

I really love everything about it. If I had to really look for perfection: it would be awesome if there was an app. It might be just me, but checking it from mobile can be a little bit frustrating sometimes. Nothing out of this world, not bugs or errors, just think about checking social media from a web browser in your phone. But other than that, I love this!

Carly W.
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2-10 employés

Happy Sawyer Customer

5 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : The customer service has been great since my first phone call. They helped me set everything up and always answer my questions promptly.

For me I need scheduling to be easy and not complicated but most importantly I want the parents of my students to book a class with ease! I am not a big tech person but I found setting up everything on Sawyer to be very straightforward. I have used other scheduling systems in the past and am so happy that I went with Sawyer.

The only thing I find a little frustrating is when I post a picture as part of a listing it takes several tries to get it to look good. It often repositions and doesn’t look good. But after a few attempts I get it right.

Lindsay T.
Services à la personne et aux familles, 2-10 employés

I've given up.

3 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

I initially chose this software because it's specifically made for the industry I am in; play space and child groups. I like the look of the design as well.

I am extraordinarily frustrated with this company. First of all, they rely on customer support people who can't solve problems, only kick them to the engineering team. I don't hear back on bugs that need fixing, or hear from anyone other than this poor guy who's getting all my issues. Second the bugs we're experiencing are completely dumb; minor things that should not be an issue by this stage of their business. Here's the issues I've encountered since starting with Sawyer in September! 1. Can't edit description of memberships because people have bought them 2. My members can't enroll themselves in what they paid for 3. There's a glitch on my website where you have to scroll down twice to get to the widget 4. There's an error in the typing of the party descriptions with characters too close together 5. Refunds cost you money because they charge you the credit card fee 6. We get random drops of income into our bank account 7. Setting up multiple groups was a MESS and needed emailing with admin many, many times (not because I'm bad at tech, but because of the system) I could go on; honestly in the span of 4 months, I've had so many encounters with their customer service email guy, it's not good. And no one else will talk to me about it, so I'm canceling.

Réponse de l'équipe de Sawyer

il y a 2 semaines

Hi Lindsay, I'm sorry to hear that you've had a negative experience with Sawyer. I know our head of Customer Success is already working with you directly to remedy these issues. Regarding refunds and credit card processing fees, this is unfortunately something controlled by our payment processor Stripe and not in our control. Most payment processors do not return fees on refunded payments but we do understand the frustration. At the moment our default payment option is every 2 business days, but we can adjust payouts to a variety of options that may be better for your business. We are here to support your needs and hope you give us another chance to improve your experience working with Sawyer.

Kimberly F.
Art/artisanat, 11-50 employés

Terra Arts is Delighted!

5 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : I wish you had a PHONE!

Our customers have very precise needs that have been difficult to handle for our bookkeeper. Even our CPA or QuickBooks expert was not able to satisfy our needs. Our customers sign up with a Nonrefundable Deposit about 6 months before classes begin. We almost always sell out in a couple of weeks of registration opening. Then some pay with a monthly purchase order, but not till class has already begun, and some want to be billed monthly on their Credit Card. This has been a nightmare for us and no bookkeeping system has been able to automate it, give us a roll sheet, contain a database, bill the customer, send statements and receipts, give us a list of accounts receivable, etc! We are delighted! Plus it looks great on our website and our customers believe we have stepped it up a notch! We love the financial reports and we have not really gotten started yet! I think it does so much more!

The thing we also needed but have not been able to implement in our organization we also have theater performances and we can not figure out how to sell tickets to the shows. We had to put event espresso back on our website to accommodate ticket sales.

Heather S.
Artist, Educator, Entreprenuer (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, Auto-entrepreneur

Sawyer should be the "GO TO" software for running summer camps and classes

5 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : Being brand new to teaching summer camps and kids' classes I am grateful to have found Sawyer. They help me to present my brand professionally and they are affordable.

It's very easy to use and minimal learning curve. I launched a summer camp for kids and was figuring it out as I went. Sawyer made that easier for me because they had everything in place already including things I hadn't even thought of. Sawyer had all the features I needed and they continue to add more, especially when the pandemic hit and businesses needed to pivot to online classes. Their onboarding couldn't have been easier. Their front-end AND back-end interfaces are modern and "Apple-like" making it easy for me as well as users. The other softwares I tested were outdated and extremely clunky. Their customer service is very helpful.

I've used the software for going on 2 summers now and I cannot think of anything I don't like. Oh, I wish I was able to embed my Registration page on my website myself but Saywer does it quickly so really not a big deal to me.

Michelle G.
Santé, bien-être et fitness, Auto-entrepreneur

Sawyer Tools for family

5 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : The customer service is great- my clients would really appreciate an app to register though.

Customer service, combination of this platform used with others like mail chimp and banking .

Some of my classes are for adults only and that can be cumbersome to register when they are already set up for their children.

Robert M.
Operations Director (É.-U.)
Services à la personne et aux familles, 11-50 employés

Perfect for all your needs

5 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : Amazing!

This is the most user-friendly, easy to use and learn software that I have ever used! Super easy to set up and use daily! Your customers will love it! Customer service is amazing! like honestly, the best ever! I cannot say enough good things about my experience with Sawyer!

I like everything! You got a lot for the money!

Audrey G.
General Manager (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2-10 employés

Should have made the switch sooner

5 il y a 9 mois

Sawyer is simple for our customers and staff to use. Parents can now register themselves and all their kids and see their family’s schedule all in one place. Also if someone is signing up late Sawyer prorates their registration fees. We use to do all of this manually. Finally our admin can work on making our programs better, instead of redundant menial tasks.

For staff page loading can be slow. The page navigation could be simpler, and breadcrumbs could be more useful. They’re continually revising the staff interface though.

Musique, 2-10 employés
Source : GetApp

so many room to grow and I can bet that Sawyer will get there in no time!

2 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : No app. No merging duplicate customers. No phone look up feature. No teachers payroll report. No everyday phone support. Email customer service is confusing.

Hello, super cute design grabs everyone's attention. It is one of the best websites which draws customers in their market place. I think the customers love it but not much the administrators. Free trial and discount option helps to attract new customers but some customers keep taking advantage of it by changing emails and creating multiple accounts. Also this website doesn't have duplicate merging feature, phone number look up, teachers payroll report. Also editing schedule is not flexible, if clients sign up in the middle of semester, they shows up for the entire semester which they weren't even registered. I care about this company, that's why I am spending my time to write about this. Appointments, semester, membership reconciling is not recognizing each other. Appointment and membership should have options to charge registration fees like semester. I can't wait for the apps. One day. I know it costs a fortune but it will be the next unavoidable step for sawyer. My school has an app and I know app will put Sawyer to the top!

Super cute design. The market place brings customers from all over the state.

Réponse de l'équipe de Sawyer

il y a 9 mois

Thank you so much for your feedback! We believe that a customer who shares critical feedback is a customer who cares. We continue to evolve our products because of feedback like this and would love to connect on how we can improve if you're open to it. Let us know if you have time to hop on a call to review!

Samantha R.

Brava to Sawyer!

5 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : Great experience! Brava!

Easy to set up. Easy to have individual functionality / details for variety of end services (can set different price-points, days, add-ons, discounts, etc for various camps, classes, events -- while also building on common components like activity-description). Integration into website is great. Customer service excellent and continued improvements much valued. Marketplace exposure is great!

The bookings / orders feature is a little limited in not displaying current enrolled activities for families who have made changes to their registrations.

Ara V.
Founder (Mexique)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 2-10 employés

The software + a community that helps my business grow

5 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : Sawyer truly changed how my customers see my business, booking on my website is easy, professional, trustworthy, with a beautiful and sleek design. All my sales, bookings, reports, refunds, and most of my business, in general, run on Sawyer so I'm beyond satisfied with the product.

Let's start for the basic: It's a software specifically for booking children's activities, which is my exactly what my business does, so every single feature in Sawyer is just perfect for what we do. I had tried 5 or 6 different software companies and all of them are for other industries (spas, gyms, consulting businesses), so they weren't ideal to use. I love Sawyer has children-activity-specific features such as camps, semesters, drop-ins, sibling discount, caregiver needed in the class, ages for the class, etcetera. Also it supports different locations, gift cards, and most important for us: a widget to add the registration form to your website.

Sawyer keeps improving and adding new features, I've run into tech problems when they just launch a new functionality but I consider this normal and I appreciate they keep improving their product. Tech support always replies fast when there have been issues.

Jessica C.
Admin and Registrar (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 51-200 employés

Sawyer Review

5 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : We are solving are registration process by using Sawyer. Originally, we were using about 6 different spreadsheets that were all complicated on their own level. Because of this, the registration process became very lengthy because parents couldn't register on their own but instead, they had to register with me, an individual, and would have to wait for a process to be completed in order to move forward with registration. This became extremely difficult because one individual registering over 500+ students is not an easy task.

I like how easy it is to manage and use. Our clients seem to enjoy it as well since it allows them a lot of accessibility and privacy especially when registering. I also appreciate all of the options that we can do for creating camps and classes. Overall, there are a lot of options that we can do for our programs now that we have Sawyer.

Because of how easy the program is to use, there are some options that we would appreciate having but do not have yet. For one, it would be nice to have the ability to send out receipts to clients on the financials page if we were to increase their balance or charge them through there. It would also be nice to have a notes section on the financials page so that our accountant and I don't have to look through all of our emails to find information regarding a client but instead have it readily available. Another thing, we would appreciate is if the financials alone had the ability to sort the clients by payment method and etc. And if we move to another page and press the back button, it would be nice to not have to restart but instead just have it still remaining on the clients that we searched for.

Michelle F.
General Manager (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2-10 employés

Sawyer has made my life easier!

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : I have been very happy overall with Sawyer; creating classes and schedules is easy, reports are a breeze, and parents find it much easier than our other system.

Financials - reporting, payment plans, etc. I used to spend so much time creating and managing payment plans for parents! Our previous software made it almost impossible to get information about our deposits, fees, etc. It is very transparent with Sawyer.

It is more for children at this point and we have classes for children and adults so sometimes we have to do a lot of explaining to people. A little more flexibility for that would be nice.

Megan G.
Director (É.-U.)
Art, 2-10 employés

Sawyer - a perfect fit for our dance school

5 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : It has been great for our company. I feel it presents us as a more professional group because of how it looks and operates. It has made our job so much easier as directors.

I like how easy it is to set up. They do all the inputting of information and then send you the code to embed on your website. I like that as a parent, it retains my information from year to year so registering my child is quick and painless. I like how they handle all the gathering of money. For the first time, all our accounts paid their tuition and I didn't have to track anyone down.

It's hard to get reports of how many kids have registered or print lists by ages. I would like for them to work on that capacity. The last software we used, you could print all kinds of reports but I have a hard time getting what I want on Sawyer.

Crystal C.
Gestion de l'enseignement, 2-10 employés

Finally found something that fits my needs!

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Sawyer has been the best registration system I have come across so far after countless demos, trials, and meetings from other systems. The system is easy to use on the administrative side and on the user end. No complaints from customers! The learning curve for this system is quite small, very easy to use! The best part is its functionality! It works the way it is supposed to which seems to be an issue for some registration systems I have come across. It is straight to the point! It was easily embedded onto my site and they provided me with the links I wanted for my registration landing page. Customer service is via email and they get back to you very promptly. Sawyer also has great support and information readily available through their website with step-by-step instructions. From what I have noticed, they are constantly working on improving the system and put in requests for certain suggestions. There are a few downsides:
-Fees per transaction are pretty high. This system is a pay per transaction rather than subscription pay, transactions are a little over 5% per transaction.
-The ability to customize is not there. I would like to have categories and subcategories to differentiate the many types of services I offer or listing the classes in a different manner. With that said I have still managed to post everything I have needed.
Overall I love the system and do not see my business parting with it any time soon!

Ease & functionality for admin and user.

Not very customizable for class display.

Jessica C.
Gestion de l'enseignement, 11-50 employés

Excellent Customer Service & Platform

5 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : We LOVE Sawyer tools to help streamline our registration needs and enrollment. We have access to easily upload our camp forms, medical forms, and easily disseminate information to our families. This is a very caring company that really cares about their customers. They even sent flowers when they found out we had a newborn. Your aren't just a number to this company, but part of their family. Very user friendly, competitive and inexpensive pricing structure compared to other processing out there.

I love that parents have a username and password that saves their information and helps them easily sign up for future events quickly and efficiently. Easy to collect payment and quick deposit times. Love the attendance feature and how quickly I can assign users so they have access to all medical information.

Sometimes it is difficult to set up classes . But once I got the hang of it I found this software to be great.

Galina I.
Divertissement, Auto-entrepreneur

Review for Sawyer from Tiny Tunes Studio

5 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : I love having Sawyer. I don't know what I would do if I didn't have this platform. Simplifies things so much. I would do it over again.

I love that it's so easy to use and very user friendly. I didn't need to "learn" to use it - it's very self-explanatory. I like that I get paid very fast with Sawyer direct deposits. I like this new party booking feature - haven't tried it yet but intend to sign up for that!

- it's less flexible in terms of creating one off classes. for example, in pearachute, i am able to create an "impromptu" class with a certain musician. On Sawyer I have to create a new schedule, then a new activity, etc. it's a bit overwhelming. I don't always necessarily want to create an event for one offs but the way the Sawyer system is no you almost have to. - some glitches along the way. i can't always access all the functionalities in my phone (like adding packs to people's accounts for example); certain coupon codes not working after awhile (even without me putting any time restrictions on it); duplicate accounts in Contacts and not being able to delete them (even when there is no packs attached to them) - Reports. I don't really understand how to use them. I will be calling support team to learn more about how I can customize them - If someone comes to studio and pays cash for the class there is no way for me to check them in and note that this is a paid customer because there is no such function in the system. For report purposes I would like to understand paid vs not paid customers. - Function that prompts emails/messages to customers who haven't come to studio in a while. Maybe not an automated email but a reminder email to me saying "Hey, Johnny Smith hasn't come to Tiny Tunes Studio in a while, maybe you want to send them an email offering some sort of a discount for his next visit?" and maybe have like a standard email that each owner can customize then.

Gara G.
Associate Artistic Director (É.-U.)
Arts de la scène, 2-10 employés

Game-changer for this small youth theatre!

5 il y a 3 ans

Always rolling out new functionality Great design

Lengthy learning curve - takes a while to get into the flow Few options for custom coding

Emily K.
Executive Director (É.-U.)
Art/artisanat, 2-10 employés

We are very happy we switched to Sawyer

5 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : We truly believe our programs are consistently selling out with wait lists because of the ease of use of Sawyer for our parents. It saves them time, and it also saves our staff untold hours of time we were wasting before with a clunky and inaccurate registration sytem that had absolutely horrible tech support.

Their tech support is beyond compare. Anytime we have a problem, we almost always get a response, from an actual person with a name, within an hour. The response often comes directly from our account manager. They also listen to feedback from their users to continually improve the software.

My only real complaint is that it does not integrate with Quickbooks, which causes some additional accounting headaches, but still SO much better than the previous registration software we were using.

Melissa J.
Visual Art Teacher (É.-U.)
Art/artisanat, Auto-entrepreneur

Great software for small business owners/teachers

5 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : The customer service it the very best. If I ever have a question all I need to do is call or email and I get an answer right away. Help is from a real live person where you are not put on hold for ever. When I set up the program I had an appointment with a tech who put it onto my website and she made sure it was working before she got off the phone with me. I was up and running in 30 minutes!

I am a visual arts teacher and have a website where parents sign up their children to take classes from my studio. What I like most about Sawyer is how professional it makes my website look and how easy it makes my registration process. All my listings are set up in order of time of week and time of day with a bright red button that is irresistible to push! I love that parents can pay online using a payment plan or pay in full. I don’t have to hassle with trying to get payments each month as it is done automatically. All my forms are set up through the software so I get all the information I need about the parents and students. This is all kept in a client list where I can reference when needed. Total Organization tool!

Some of the things I would like Sawyer to fix or change about their software are the following: 1.) Allow more personalization to the registration page. When I don’t have classes to register for, I would like to have my own personal message instead of the generic one Sawyer has. I would also like to allow more personalization on the registration page to look like the rest of my website. I had to change my color scheme a bit to make the red button fit in my layout. 2.) The cost to use this software is not cheap when a customer uses a credit card. It is over 4% of the purchase price and that adds up over the year. I do like that if a parent pays by cash or check there is no charge for using the software. When you have a small business this really cuts into your profits. 3.) One feature I wish Sawyer had in the clients list was a roster you could look at that has your current students and what class they signed up for. As it is now, you have to go to each class and click on it to see who registered for it. It would be so nice to have a roster list separate from the class.

Head of Operations (É.-U.)
Événementiel, 2-10 employés

Review

4 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : The Sawyer support team has been very helpful to me, especially in recent times. While I wish there were less technical issues, I still plan to stay with Sawyer for the forseeable future.

I like the simplicty of the software and the easy navigability. I also appreciate the ease of making payments. The quick pay feature can be a lifesend for unique billing situations. In addition, Sawyer has an active directory listing. We've gotten a number of new clients this way who have become committed customers. The group development meetings have been helpful, along with the additional office hours with both the front-end and back-end teams. I've gotten much better results from Sawyer when I've been able to communicate with people directly about my issues.

The main issue I have is the frequency of bugs in the system. I've had many bugs appear on Sawyer such as difficulties logging in, glitches in payment processing (thankfully no double payments have been made though), glitches in changing pre-existing schedules, glitches in viewing reviews, and more. I also wish the Sawyer software could be more automated and more easily integrated into other services. We have to recreate a lot of inforamtion from Sawyer events such as Google Calendar events, payment reminders, and automated emails because these features are not fully included. It creates extra effort on our part that I would prefer to avoid.

Dara T.

Highly recommend Sawyer

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : I’ve really liked using Sawyer and how easy it is not just for me to use but my customers as well.

I really like how Sawyer has great customer and created a product that reflects how they listen to their clients’ needs.

So far I haven’t had any issues. I like that they recently added monthly pricing, which made it easier for me to offer the pricing structure I wanted.

Karen G.
Owner/Director (É.-U.)

Sawyer Product Review 2020

5 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Its been great overall. Very happy

Marketplace, Easy to use/train employees, design, customer service/tech support, form fields, messaging system, coupons, pivot to online learning was incredible and easy!

Stripe takes too long for deposits, inablilty to copy semesters so it takes a long time to set up new ones, would love to be able to attach files in roster emails

Melanie A.
owner (É.-U.)

Glad to Have This Service

4 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Overall I am happy to have the service. I wish the pages were easier to navigate and there weren't so many steps to go thru to set things up. But customer service is pretty quick to answer questions (tho not always willing to make the changes for me unless they are REALLY complicated).
I am happy to have a way for parents to sign up online and I am too overworked to find an easier software, so I am here for a while.

I love that I can be doing something else -- anything else -- and I will look at my phone and see that I have a registration. It's always exciting to see who has registered for what and how much money I just made while doing something else! My customers love that they can register online without having to call in!

It's not intuitive. Even after all the years I have been using it I sometimes still have to search around to find what I want to do. But I am getting better at it! So far there is no way to create online registration for our rolling enrollment.

Sarah C.
Founder/Director (É.-U.)

LOVE Sawyer, huge improvement over MindBody

5 il y a 2 ans

Sawyer's customer service is stellar, they always respond quickly and usually are able to address the issue within a day or so. The interface is user-friendly, both on the admin backside as well as for the parents looking for classes. I appreciate that it looks good embedded in my website, and that each activity has an option of a direct link.

There are a few spots where I can't customize as much as I need. Particularly around summer camps.