15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur Sawyer

Des outils simples de gestion de camp conçus par les parents pour les fournisseurs de camp. Facturation, planification, communications avec les parents… Tout est facile.

En savoir plus sur Sawyer

The software is super easy to use and provides an easy setup for camps, classes, and events.

It doesn't let you fix any of that which is frustrating.

Sawyer - Notes

Sawyer a reçu une note globale de 4,5 étoiles sur 5 d'après 280 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Sawyer ?

General Manager (Mexique)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 2–10 employés

Very easy to use and adds a professional look to my website

1. I love that HiSawyer is specific to use for children activities and classes. I tried other booking plugins or websites that were a "one size fits all" (appointments for nail salon or doctor's office) and well... they didn't quite fit for my business. For instance, HiSawyer allows the possibility to see the age and birthdate of the kids, having an "older sibling discount", adding semesters or multiple locations, specially because our class doesn't have only one location... Bookings are specific for a kid's class, and it's awesome. 2. Very easy to use! All what can be done in point #1, is very easy to set up! 3. Professional look. Some other plugins I had tried before look very outdated and amateurish. I love HiSawyer fresh and professional design. It's exactly what I was looking for for months until I bumped into HiSawyer.

I really love everything about it. If I had to really look for perfection: it would be awesome if there was an app. It might be just me, but checking it from mobile can be a little bit frustrating sometimes. Nothing out of this world, not bugs or errors, just think about checking social media from a web browser in your phone. But other than that, I love this!

Lia
Art/artisanat, 2–10 employés

Easy way to manage class and camp registrations

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : My favorite thing about Sawyer is that I trust that all my registration information is accurate and in one place. It's been incredibly helpful in running my business. In my years using this software, I've also seen how Sawyer is always changing and improving to meet the needs of clients. It has improved my experience and what I can offer my customers.

I like the clean look of this software, and that it is easy to add, change and adjust information on my end. The dashboard helps me see all my upcoming programming and stay in communication with registered participants. It makes billing very easy, offering flexibility for participants and automatic payments so I don't need to spend time tracking this each month or sending reminders. I like the waitlist option.

The cons are small things - I wish you could edit the coupon codes because I can never get them right the first time. I wish there was a printable check in/check out list as a roster setting that could fit onto one page. I would probably use a mobile app to check class registration, or be able to have different teachers use a mobile sign-in process for classes. But these are small compared to all the benefits.

Elizabeth
Director (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 11–50 employés

Very poor and confusing reporting system!

Commentaires : Exhaustingly Bad! It has made my administrative work FAR MUCH MORE DIFFICULT than doing them myself. If you client body is small like 20-40s , Sawyers is fine. If you are like us with hundreds.. I HIGHLY recommend you to look elsewhere.. I have switched to Amilia, a far more robust software. I was 15+ system level developer, and my partner was a Microsoft SQL expert. Looking at Sawyers report service, we both must regret to say.. it is far from prime time. It is ok for a shop with 30 some students. Not for us. We have over 200 students (still considered being pretty small).

calendar review for daily activities. This is very helpful for ONLY daily operation - like the front desk staff to do quick look up.. But, by far not for the administrator, me.

Report becomes unusable when students sign up for multiple classes! It puts ALL dates into a single cell in the report, in various order. Asked support to look at it.. Nothing can be done about that. So, I had to go through EVERY student who has signed up for more than one week to figure out. Reports with mismatched headers. e.g. DOB as the header, but it is actually something else like email address. Half of them are mismatched! To say unacceptable is an understatement. I was told it was some customization issue??? No form of customization should render such a fundamental error. This clearly indicates very sub-par software. No proper auditing. .. cannot explain why a balance showed discrepancy.. the only reason I got was " someone must have changed it." The administrator again simply insisted that made assumption it was us, or the client making the changes. No auditing info for accountability! An unacceptable excuse! This tells me this is ot an adequately built software. I would be ok with it if the administrator did recorgnize the error and committed future improvement! But they seemed to be content placing the blame on us, or the mysterious someone!!! Missing one of the most fundamental reporting features: Cannot generate a report of scheduled classes unless at least one student is already registered? But, I have to manually check one by one! It would be ok if you have 10-20 classes, not 40+ like us.

il y a 2 ans

Hi Elizabeth, We're sorry that Sawyer wasn't able to meet your reporting needs. We work with organizations of all sizes to power their registration including franchises, non-profits, and schools in addition to smaller businesses. We continue to evolve our products because of critical feedback like this and thank you for taking the time to share it with us. We loved getting the opportunity to work with Storming Robots and wish you all the best in your future success.

Cassandra
Communications (É.-U.)
Agriculture, 11–50 employés

Time Saving Software!!!

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Sawyer has been a blessing! It’s allowed the company to have all the registrations, tickets, forms and payment online. It’s great being able to see the finances all in one spot and create coupons, refund or cancel/transfer bookings. The classes and camps are easy to set up and modify. Clients do not have issues registering for events. There is an option to create financial reports and you can download email addresses for communications.

Only one very small con. I wish we had the option change some of the wording. For example: instead of classes/sessions it’s events

Jessica
Admin and Registrar (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 51–200 employés

Sawyer Review

Commentaires : We are solving are registration process by using Sawyer. Originally, we were using about 6 different spreadsheets that were all complicated on their own level. Because of this, the registration process became very lengthy because parents couldn't register on their own but instead, they had to register with me, an individual, and would have to wait for a process to be completed in order to move forward with registration. This became extremely difficult because one individual registering over 500+ students is not an easy task.

I like how easy it is to manage and use. Our clients seem to enjoy it as well since it allows them a lot of accessibility and privacy especially when registering. I also appreciate all of the options that we can do for creating camps and classes. Overall, there are a lot of options that we can do for our programs now that we have Sawyer.

Because of how easy the program is to use, there are some options that we would appreciate having but do not have yet. For one, it would be nice to have the ability to send out receipts to clients on the financials page if we were to increase their balance or charge them through there. It would also be nice to have a notes section on the financials page so that our accountant and I don't have to look through all of our emails to find information regarding a client but instead have it readily available. Another thing, we would appreciate is if the financials alone had the ability to sort the clients by payment method and etc. And if we move to another page and press the back button, it would be nice to not have to restart but instead just have it still remaining on the clients that we searched for.

Karen (Kate)
Karen (Kate)
exec director (É.-U.)
Événementiel, 11–50 employés

Accounting and Payouts are not transparent

Commentaires : While I appreciate the ability to imbed registration on our website, there is no way to track click rates, their customer service is not at all educated on the software and we've gotten responses on average 3 weeks after the initial question is asked! Poor customer service, micropayouts are not transparent, and the cost for ticket items more than 70 usd is more expensive than eventbrite. Unfortunately I can not recommend this platform!

It can be imbedded on your website. Visually it is appealing to the purchaser.

Instead of paying out event registration income once, after the event, or one time at the end of each month, they pay out micro payments every 3 days. This renders keeping your checks and balances almost impossible, and we are currently paying extra payroll hours for our accountant to tally up each payment (We are talking about payouts as small as $1.25, when we are receiving as much as 10K a month with their platform). Can you imagine your accountant adding up all of those micropayments to hit 10K? It equates to hours of work. The whole process does not at all match industry standards and is very unrealistic for companies to handle. It's a hidden expense that makes the platform not worth the use.

il y a 3 ans

I am so sorry that you had a less than stellar experience at Sawyer, that is never our intent nor our goal. We continue to evolve our products because of feedback like this and would love to connect on how we can improve if you're open to it.

Michelle
General Manager (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2–10 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Sawyer has made my life easier!

Commentaires : I have been very happy overall with Sawyer; creating classes and schedules is easy, reports are a breeze, and parents find it much easier than our other system.

Financials - reporting, payment plans, etc. I used to spend so much time creating and managing payment plans for parents! Our previous software made it almost impossible to get information about our deposits, fees, etc. It is very transparent with Sawyer.

It is more for children at this point and we have classes for children and adults so sometimes we have to do a lot of explaining to people. A little more flexibility for that would be nice.

Natalie
CEO (É.-U.)
Divertissement, 11–50 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Best value and stupid simple!

Commentaires : Amazing!!! Best customer service and feature updates for the price!

The software is SO easy to use! When you’re setting it up and training other employees it’s easy to see that it’s hard to mess anything up!

No Point of sale feature available. We still pay for another 3rd party software for this part

Crystal
CEO (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Finally found something that fits my needs!

Commentaires : Sawyer has been the best registration system I have come across so far after countless demos, trials, and meetings from other systems. The system is easy to use on the administrative side and on the user end. No complaints from customers! The learning curve for this system is quite small, very easy to use! The best part is its functionality! It works the way it is supposed to which seems to be an issue for some registration systems I have come across. It is straight to the point! It was easily embedded onto my site and they provided me with the links I wanted for my registration landing page. Customer service is via email and they get back to you very promptly. Sawyer also has great support and information readily available through their website with step-by-step instructions. From what I have noticed, they are constantly working on improving the system and put in requests for certain suggestions. There are a few downsides:
-Fees per transaction are pretty high. This system is a pay per transaction rather than subscription pay, transactions are a little over 5% per transaction.
-The ability to customize is not there. I would like to have categories and subcategories to differentiate the many types of services I offer or listing the classes in a different manner. With that said I have still managed to post everything I have needed.
Overall I love the system and do not see my business parting with it any time soon!

Ease & functionality for admin and user.

Not very customizable for class display.

Reese
Financial Officer (Espagne)
Arts de la scène, 11–50 employés

Sawyer REVIEW

4,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Overall i like sawer it is pretty easy to use but my role in the company only uses the banking transactions so i cannot speak on the system as a whole but for banking purposes id give it an 8/10. The not totaling they payouts is annoying. But thats my only main complaint. The need to wait on emails also isn't preferred but I suppose that helps with security.

The ability to move through dates on banking reports is useful.

I dislike that the fees, totals and Gross numbers are not totaled at the bottom per transaction/payout. I have to manually do this with a calculator to adjust accounting for fees which seems pretty silly.

Founder (Mexique)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 2–10 employés

The software + a community that helps my business grow

Commentaires : Sawyer truly changed how my customers see my business, booking on my website is easy, professional, trustworthy, with a beautiful and sleek design. All my sales, bookings, reports, refunds, and most of my business, in general, run on Sawyer so I'm beyond satisfied with the product.

Let's start for the basic: It's a software specifically for booking children's activities, which is my exactly what my business does, so every single feature in Sawyer is just perfect for what we do. I had tried 5 or 6 different software companies and all of them are for other industries (spas, gyms, consulting businesses), so they weren't ideal to use. I love Sawyer has children-activity-specific features such as camps, semesters, drop-ins, sibling discount, caregiver needed in the class, ages for the class, etcetera. Also it supports different locations, gift cards, and most important for us: a widget to add the registration form to your website.

Sawyer keeps improving and adding new features, I've run into tech problems when they just launch a new functionality but I consider this normal and I appreciate they keep improving their product. Tech support always replies fast when there have been issues.

Jennifer
Diretor (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Good options for summer camps - with a few changes needed

4,0 l’année dernière

Setting this up was easy. After using it for a year there are some set up features I'll change in year two to make some of the flow better. The team that helped with set-up with quick to schedule and helpful with the details and overall flow.

We have to manually count how many campers are checked in vs there being a way for use see a live number of how many campers are checked in at any given time. This is a really big deal for our prograrm. It's a poor use of our time not to mention full of errors because every camp director knows you neeed an updated count of how many campers are on site at any given time. Manually scrolling through pages is not a good use of our time and is erroneous. We did submit a request (2x) so the product team does know that it is a feature that would really make a difference if added. We need a current count as a camp for safety so we know how many kids are on site (and of course in case of a fire or other emergency as well as every day safety you want that count to be known with ease) but we also have constant check in/out so its a moving number for us and to constantly be manually counting does not work.

Joel
Director (É.-U.)

Sawyer Used to be Good

3,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : We have lost more business than gained in the past few months as sawyer seems to be melting down into dysfunction. They used to be good. They changed their pricing/business model to charge businesses and their customers BOTH directly. At the same time their service and functionality (along with down time) has cratered. We are frantically looking at other options as Sawyer has now lost more business for us than it has gained due to their dysfunctional, confusing system on the front end.

Sawyer is easy to implement and their customer service is helpful at first.They might be good if your customers all use the same main stream web browser (whichever one happens to work that day) and they are registering kids for classes without parent involvement or too many details.

There is no option to add a second adult/parent to a family account.The program doesn't work with Duck Duck Go or many web browsers consistently.

il y a 11 mois

Hi Joel, We are sorry to hear that you've had a negative experience with Sawyer. Our VP of Provider Experience has reached out to speak directly with you as we would love the opportunity to discuss more in depth. We do hope to expand our list of supported browsers in the future as we already work with the most commonly used options such as Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge. We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us and look forward to connecting directly. Kind regards, Sawyer Support

Melanie

Glad to Have This Service

Commentaires : Overall I am happy to have the service. I wish the pages were easier to navigate and there weren't so many steps to go thru to set things up. But customer service is pretty quick to answer questions (tho not always willing to make the changes for me unless they are REALLY complicated).
I am happy to have a way for parents to sign up online and I am too overworked to find an easier software, so I am here for a while.

I love that I can be doing something else -- anything else -- and I will look at my phone and see that I have a registration. It's always exciting to see who has registered for what and how much money I just made while doing something else! My customers love that they can register online without having to call in!

It's not intuitive. Even after all the years I have been using it I sometimes still have to search around to find what I want to do. But I am getting better at it! So far there is no way to create online registration for our rolling enrollment.

Rachel
Owner, Educator (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

New children's art class studio experience

Commentaires : It has aided me in organizing the type of classes I offer.

Once a customer is registered it is very user-friendly and easy for them to register for classes or for me to book them on their behalf. I can access customer information quickly and easily. I like that the financials are relatively simple to navigate and monitor. It has a professional appearance and I appreciate that some customizations are available by request.

There is a pretty steep learning curve. I would like a simpler, more direct way to book a one-on-one customer service appointment but the help desk is quick to reply to questions and concerns via email.

Marisol
Program Director (É.-U.)
Enseignement primaire et secondaire, Auto-entrepreneur

Big help to a small business

Commentaires : Overall I am satisfied with the program. It’s more affordable than hiring someone to do the enrollment for me and saves me a lot of time

My favorite thing is that all payments are made through the program and reminders are automatically sent out for payments due. I haven’t had to make that phone call to a parent all year! I also like how fast the transfers are made into my bank account when payments are received

Navigation through the back end gets better with practice but it’s still a bit clunky. I find myself having to hit the back arrow a lot. A very specific-to-me feature I would love to see is a space to upload the voucher from the schools. Some of the classes that i offer are covered by charter school funds which each parent has to request from their school. If I could upload the voucher, or just an image of it or even a check box so that I could see in one place which parents have their class paid for already, I wouldn’t have to cross reference everything and it would be a big help

Alison
Executive Director (É.-U.)

All in one place

Commentaires : A major improvement- it was very hard to connect clients with their financial information before, because we were using 2 systems, and parent last name is often different from child's name.

I most like that Sawyer streamlined my class bookings, financials, (some) reports, and managing clients.

Sometimes I find running reports confusing or frustrating. When I want a download of all clients with birthdays and other information that helps me categorize them (birthdays are because our classes are categorized by age, and I also like to categorize them by membership or activities taken), and it's not so easy to figure out who are current members of a particular age who have taken the same activities. The activities are all listed in one category, so they are difficult to separate.

Doc
Program Manager (É.-U.)
Musées et institutions, 2–10 employés

Great Solution to Online Registration using Credit Card

Commentaires : Super experience, company has strong leadership and support communicates quickly and clearly. Willing to help me when priority requests made on using special features of the Sawyer Tool. I'd high recommend Sawyer Tools to any organization taking online registration for classes, events, camps, etc.

Cloud based, handles all sorts of online registration for educational programs; super support to set up and onboard; affordable; terrific support team; growing company --> adding new features to help me with online registration, class management

no training videos. Training videos on on-boarding, intro features, advanced features and troubleshooting would be helpful

Michele
Owner (É.-U.)
Services et installations de loisirs, 2–10 employés

Love Sawyer

Commentaires : Amazing! Sawyer is the best POS I've used for working with children. I'm looking forward to the expansion of the Zapier add-on to automate communications to clients. Customer service is also very responsive and always helpful.

The software is super easy to use and provides an easy setup for camps, classes, and events!

Some features like birthday parties and appointments need a little more versatility and ease. I find it easier for customers to only have one step in registering versus multi steps. It would be great to have functionality on the admin side to complete certain orders.

Nate
Producer (É.-U.)
Arts de la scène, 2–10 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

The steel your patron information

I am so disgusted by the deceit that this company does not make it clear that they use your patrons personal information to advertise to them.

They take you patron person information and use it for their own marketing purposes. This was NOT made clear prior to contract. We are getting so many complaints about spam from sawyer.

il y a 2 ans

Hi Nate, I'm sorry to hear that you've had a negative experience with Sawyer. I know our team has reached out and would love the opportunity to discuss more in depth. Upon creating an account with Sawyer, customers are given an option to opt-in to receiving marketing and communications from your business as well as from Sawyer. Customers can of course opt-out of communication at any time from any of our marketing or promotional emails by clicking unsubscribe on any email they receive. Here is our help center article explaining more: https://help.hisawyer.com/hc/en-us/articles/1500008819322 We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and feedback with us. We are here to support your needs and hope you continue to find value in working with Sawyer.

Meg
Owner/Teacher (É.-U.)
Art/artisanat, 2–10 employés

❤️ Sawyer Tools

Commentaires : Customer service is outstanding.
I like that the confirmation emails they are automatically sent to clients when they sign up.
Software looks fresh and modern.

I’ve been running a sewing school for 14 years. Incorporating Sawyer Tools has changed my life for the better. I was bogged down with juggling sign ups, keeping class lists current, collecting tuition, tracking financials, sending updates and notices to parents, and so much more. Sawyer Tools takes care of all these tasks in one easy to use platform.

I would like to be able to have clients sign up and pay for birthday parties without a lot of back ad forth via emails. I would also like to be able to edit more if the client info from my end. For instance adding student allergies , etc.

susan
Événementiel, Auto-entrepreneur

Sawyer is an Amazing Resource -

Commentaires : Sawyer has give us a great base for registering clients for multiple activities that may be repeat or be one off. The fact that it retains family details so that they do. not have to be fully input for each class or camp is amazing. a parent can just update ages etc. we also love the fact that classes can be promoted wider than our local community.

if you are in the summer camp, kid business, class business this software makes your life so much easier. Easy to understand set ups and anything you need help with a tech is available to help guide you.

we have no complaints on software - honestly we love it and continue to find more ways to utilize it.

Tasha
Manager (É.-U.)
Divertissement, 11–50 employés

Sawyer makes it easy!

Commentaires : Amazing! Sawyer is responsive, affordable, and easy!

The Sawyer software is easy to use. The technical support team helps with initial set up and deployment, training, and on-going support which was a very valuable service. Our favorite feature is our ability to make changes quickly and efficiently through a customer-centric design. This was very impactful in our ability to adapt quickly to our customers' needs during the world-wide pandemic. There are reporting features that we find helpful for strategic planning.

I would like there to be a way for the customer (or at least the company) to choose the calendar layout. I would prefer an option that had a calendar style instead of a text layout.

Amy
Owner/Operator (É.-U.)
Art/artisanat, Auto-entrepreneur

Easy to use and implement

Commentaires : I have really loved the payment reminders and that the site automatically deposits the money into my accounts. I don't have to think about that. I think it is easy to email and ask for help, or sign up and get a zoom appointment.

I loved working face to face (via zoom) with the Sawyer Team. It was nice being able to put a face with a name. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was extremely helpful and eager to solve my problems. I appreciated that Sawyer did everything, including tidying up my website a little. All I did was answer questions and give approval and Sawyer did the rest.

I have a different class/session schedule than most outside educators. In order to make my sessions work for my clients we had to wiggle somethings around and call somethings different from the terminology I had previously been using. For example, All private lessons can only be found on my kids page, even if you're an adult, and there is no way to request a semi-private lesson for two people. I also have clients who only want to take one month of sessions confused when they have to go to the "Semester classes" page. I also wish there was a way for clients to pay Venmo or Cash without ME having to be the one that fills in their registration forms.

Brian
Operations (É.-U.)
E-learning, 11–50 employés

Love the Customer Support

Commentaires : Very positive

Customer Service, the team is very helpful and answer questions quickly.

There are some functions that are very repetitive, some copy and paste functions would really help. It would save time when listing classes and reduce errors. There does seem to be a tendency for the tech team to build new features when improving some of the base features would be more impactful.