Avis clients sur Hotjar

En savoir plus sur Hotjar

Hotjar fournit des renseignements sur l'expérience produit. Identifiez rapidement la manière dont les utilisateurs se comportent sur votre site, leurs besoins et leurs ressentis.

En savoir plus sur Hotjar

It helped us a lot in the development of our Shopify store. Easy to integrate into our store.

Nothing I can say, maybe one... they are costly when upgrade to the more premium plan.

Hotjar - Notes

Hotjar a reçu une note globale de 4,7 étoiles sur 5 d'après 479 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Hotjar ?

Allen
Allen
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2-10 employés

Essential for website optimization

5,0 il y a 6 mois
Sous-titres en français disponibles pour la vidéo
Akande
Akande
Marketing Communications Specialist (É.-U.)
Biens de consommation, 1 001-5 000 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

HotJar is an awesome tool for studying websites and optimizing!

Commentaires : Overall HotJar is a great platform and I am one of their biggest advocates. I would recommend HotJar to anyone looking to enhance their understanding of on-site traffic and conversion.

At each company that I have worked for, I always bring up HotJar as a solution they should implement as soon as possible. It is so easy to use and allows for such a comprehensive view of the customer experience that it's a loss to NOT use it! I love that it can capture click data, scroll depth, and even user interactions on the website. There is so much valuable information to be pulled from the data!

There are two things that I'm a little bummed out about with HotJar. One issue is that they recently removed cross-domain tracking. This was a great benefit and we used it often, so not having it is tough. They also have a limit on the height of the pages that can be captured, 1500px. Our pages are slightly larger so we lose some detail on the report that we would have otherwise had.

il y a 3 ans

Hey Akande, Thanks so much for taking the time to review Hotjar! It's great to read that you're getting a lot of value from the tool :) It's indeed the case that we removed cross-domain tracking in light of our continued commitment to privacy-by-design. I'm sorry to hear that working with the tool is a bit tough without this - we'd like to help if we can! Do reach out to us at support@hotjar.com if you've got questions. Following up your note on the height of captured pages for Heatmaps - we do have a 15000px limit, but if it's a pain point I'd definitely suggest using the Suggest a Feature function in-app to let us know what you need :) All best, Alex

Social Media Manager (Macédoine du Nord)
Design, 2-10 employés

Amazing User Experience With Hotjar

5,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Overall, Hotjar is an essential tool for understanding user behavior and preferences. It is easy to use and provides comprehensive data that can be used to improve the user experience of a website or app.

Hotjar is an incredibly intuitive and user-friendly tool that makes it easy to gain insight into user behavior and preferences. It makes the process of creating surveys, heatmaps and recordings very straightforward and the results are presented in an easy to understand format.

While the reporting capabilities are quite comprehensive, the data can be difficult to interpret unless you have some degree of experience in analytics. Additionally, the pricing structure can be quite expensive for smaller businesses.

Ioana
Ioana
User Researcher (Autriche)
Loisirs, voyage et tourisme, 201-500 employés

Great little tool for starting your UX research

Commentaires : I would be surprised if there was a CRO or UX team that hasn't heard of Hotjar. It's a great little tool, especially given the price, but it doesn't allow enough flexibility to be your main on-site research tool. It's really good for starting out and doing some basic research. Sweet and simple! I guess marketers could benefit the most from this!

Price. Simplicity of implementation. Good customer service. The scrollmaps and polls are my favourite, and only features I use.

Potentially slows down the site. Loads the entire js even when only running a poll, so puts unnecessary load on the page speed. Forms have nearly never worked on any of the websites I have used it on. Funnel I don't really use - I don't see the point really. Free GA will still be far better and more useful at that. Polls have very simplistic targeting methods. Adding one or two new targeting triggers would be awesome...but they haven't released any new features in ages. Heatmaps are still very simple with no ability of segmenting the data. I can't complain for the really accessible prices they have been able to maintain though!

il y a 3 ans

Hey Ioana! Thanks so much for leaving this review and sharing your thoughts on Hotjar. Following up your feedback - we're always focused on minimizing any increased page load time with the Hotjar script on your site. Have you checked out this resource? https://help.hotjar.com/hc/en-us/articles/115009335727-Will-Hotjar-Slow-Down-My-Site- If you're having trouble please reach out at support@hotjar.com and we can take a look with you. There's new targeting and filtering functionality on the product roadmap :) https://help.hotjar.com/hc/en-us/articles/115012303268-Product-Roadmap Stay tuned for that! All best, Alex

Rezaul
Data Analyst (É.-U.)
Recherche, 201-500 employés

Excellent for website visitor tracking and future decision making.

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : As a data analyst, HotJar enables me to build, personalize, and deliver surveys and polls to our customers so they can respond and let us know what they like and dislike about our business. The data is promptly updated to our HotJar account as clients submit their answers, allowing me to analyze it right away.

The most crucial component of our platform—and the one that has gained it the most popularity among our research teams—are the heatmaps. Heatmaps are used to show users where they can scroll and click on our website after they arrive.Contrary to popular belief, knowledge is not only useful but may really be quite helpful to marketing teams. There are two possible explanations for why someone would scroll down our page: either they don't like what they are reading or they want to read more of it.I can only benefit from this feature if our website has a sign-up form or requests that visitors fill out forms. Form Analysis, as the name implies, informs me of how users interact with and utilize our forms. Utilizing such data will help me lower the amount of unsuccessful attempts to complete our form.

Some features should be improved compared to other platform. Price should be customized. Heatmaps feature may be upgraded more.

Atul
Author (Inde)
Art/artisanat, Auto-entrepreneur

Most Recommended Product

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

User experience insights: Hotjar provides a range of tools for understanding user behavior and experience on your website, including heatmaps, session recordings, and polls.Easy to use: Hotjar has a user-friendly interface that makes it easy to set up and use, even for users who are new to web analytics.Customization: Hotjar allows you to customize your tracking and feedback tools to suit your specific needs and goals.Integration: Hotjar can be easily integrated with a range of other tools and platforms, including Google Analytics.Affordability: Hotjar offers a range of pricing plans to suit different budgets and needs, including a free plan for small websites.

Data privacy: Some users may be concerned about the data that Hotjar collects and how it is used.Limited functionality: Hotjar has a range of features, but it may not have all the advanced functionality that some users require.Limited support: While Hotjar offers online resources and a knowledge base for users, it may not provide as much personal support as some users would like.Dependence on cookies: Hotjar relies on cookies to track website visitors, which means it may not accurately track users who have disabled cookies in their web browsers.Resource-intensive: Hotjar's tracking and feedback tools can be resource-intensive, which may impact the performance of your website.

Noemí
Noemí
Brand Manager (Espagne)
Produits alimentaires, 501-1 000 employés

One of the best

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Perfect for understanding how visitors are interacting with your website in real-time. You can see what pages they visit, where they click, and even record their mouse movements. Invaluable insights for improving the user experience and increase the CR.

There no intrinsic con to the platform but time itself. Time to analyze all the data and insights that you could extract. Usually we over estimate the time dedicated and the efforts that we will put in tools like this one. So, usually they went under-used.

Victor
Victor
CEO (Espagne)

Alternatives envisagées :

Best option for a heatmap tool

4,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Even that the tool doesn't replace any BI team, it could be improve a site without technical people dedicated. Helps you to understand your users and increase the CR. it has more features but it's still the best solution in heatmap site.

Finding time to analyze all the data and apply the insights.

Head of design (R.-U.)
Services financiers, 51-200 employés

Hotjar provides insight every day.

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Hotjar provides us with valuable insights into the behaviour and opinions of our clients. This we can make tangible use of when planing improvements to our service.

Hotjar is very easy to use, and I get data insights delivered to my inbox every morning. I like the way we can easily implement popup surveys and data gathering without technical intervention.

I would like greater integration with our core data.

Teresa
Nonprofit Strategist (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, Auto-entrepreneur

Useful tool!

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Great way to track who's on your site and learn more about them. The info helps tailor the content.

I never could get the data to sync with my email system despite following all the steps several times

Samuel
Web Designer (Mexique)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

From all similar products, I'll stick with Hotjar!

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

I really like how easy to use it is, its so simple and fast to start tracking users on your site. In my experience, the best app for it.

Its a paid app, but it has a free version so you can start.

Mowshori
Researcher (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 51-200 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Hotjar is a platform for getting feedback from website visitors.

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : Analysis tools include Heatmaps, Visitor Recording, Form Analytics, and Conversion Funnels, which let you watch and measure how our users act.

Seeing how our site's visitors use it helps me figure out how to improve the user experience. The recording features let me see what people actually see on my site, which helps me find any problems. Heat maps will show us what our site visitors do and what they are interested in. I can also improve our conversion funnels and forms by finding out what needs to be fixed or improved. I also noticed that I don't have to worry about paying for a plan that works for everyone but doesn't fit my needs. Instead, it has different plans for people, businesses, and government agencies. This makes sure that I only pay for the features I want. Personal users with low traffic can even get a free plan that lets them add as many users as they want forever. Meanwhile, businesses will pay based on how many times their pages are looked at every day. The agency plans, on the other hand, give you a single account that can be used for multiple client sites.

Prices could be better for new companies. Some things need to be worked on more. There should be ways to record multiple sessions at once in different parts of the site.

Eliel
Conversion Rate Optimization (Argentine)

Almost a Must

Commentaires : Almost perfect, found some bugs while using it, but always had a good response from the customer team.

Hotjar is a tool that almost every optimizer or ux designer should use, no doubts. Is easy to use, cheap, and besides the famous heatmaps it has a lot of other functions like polls or user recordings. Also, the sharing function is great as you can share results with members of your organization that dont have an account.

Lacks some integrations with other tools. For example with Google Analytics, a very useful function would be showing the Events on the heatmap.

il y a 2 ans

Hi Eliel, Thanks for taking the time to review Hotjar. It's great to hear that you have had such a positive experience using Hotjar and dealing with our team. A Google Analytics integration is something we're working on but it will take some time before it's available. In the meantime, we have recently launched a Google Optimize integration that you might want to check out: https://www.hotjar.com/updates/en/hotjar-x-google-optimize-compare-user-behavior-in-your-experiment-variants- I'd like to send you a small thank-you for your review. If you get in touch at mike.cullen@hotjar.com, I'll let you know the details. Thanks, Mike

Aris
Aris
Web Developer (Grèce)
Services aux consommateurs, 2-10 employés

Best Analytics Software

Commentaires : We use hotjar as a "testing" tool. We test our users and make the necessary changes to increase our sales. We monitor our user's actions, we learn and understand what people don't like, don't understand, what confuses them, what makes them leave, what they like and prefer and we adjust the interface, the products, the banners, the layout. It's cool!

We love the funnel feature where I can setup funnels to track the conversions and drop-offs. Our whole business is based on sales funnels and Hotjar makes it very very easy to track users through our pages. The fact that we can later watch in a video our users activity is priceless. Device splitting is very useful because we can monitor all user's movement and make the proper changes.

I've got nothing to comment here. Their free plan is very good and we know that many of our customers don't upgrade to paid plans because of that. The only thing I want to suggest users with shared hosting, if they have high traffic website, it may slow down the page load and it would be nice to upgrade to bigger server.

Jeffrey
Business Development (Canada)
Services financiers, 2-10 employés

Must Have for landing Pages

Commentaires : Hotjar has allowed us to test ideas with web design. It helps confirm the effectiveness of certain visual cues, the flow of information and the effectiveness of the overall sales funnel by showing us exactly where the viewers attention is going on our web page. It has been an essential source for our overall analytics and critical to our design process.

Hotjar adds a much-needed type of analytics to your arsenal. It allows you to see exactly what your page-viewers (potential buyers) are doing, seeing and spending time on your landing page or funnel. It allows you to test different design cues or features and see how your targets react. Also, the pricing is very convenient. Having this tool for free up to 200 pageviews per day is huge. it's just one of those tools that you need if you want to build new landing pages and help them convert.

The only issue I've had with this tool thus far is sometimes the screen recordings come out laggy or completely black, but this happens rarely. Other than that, it's been very informative and a great addition to our toolset.

il y a 3 ans

Hey Jeffrey, Thanks so much for reviewing Hotjar! We love feedback and it's great to hear you consider our tool an essential part of landing page optimization! Sorry to hear you've had a problem with Recordings. Feel free to reach out to support@hotjar.com and someone will be able to take a look into the issue. Best, Kayleigh

Goran
Owner (É.-U.)
Vente en gros, 2-10 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Hotjar is our favorite analysis software

5,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : Overall experience is positive - I would recommend to others.

Hotjar has many great features we use daily. We most use Hotjar to evaluate the customer traffic, tendencies/behavior, and surveying. Hotjar is an important tool for us in understanding our customers needs and actions so we can improve and provide a better experience.

The thing I liked least is that it does not integrate well with some of the other tools we use, like google analytics.

Online Performance Manager (Roumanie)
Marketing et publicité, 11-50 employés

Started from the bottom, now we here

Commentaires : I've been a beta user and I've now been using Hotjar for over 2 years (even have the tshirt to prove it). While other tools such as Zoho PageSense, MouseFlow and Inspectlet do a similar job, Hotjar makes it dead-simple. Heatmaps and visitor recordings are a godsend, next to regular anayltics. And every single feature is free? That's beyond crazy!

- Heatmaps and visitors recordings work like a charm and provide a great deal of information. - If Google Analytics tells you what and how many, Hotjar tells you why: polls make it easy to gather user feedback. - Using all of its features, you can get a better grasp into why people don't fill in a certain form or don't buy a product.

- Some features are blocked behind a paywall. - Organization of sites and companies can get confusing at times. - Not all descriptions make it clear what a specific feature does.

Sebastián
Sebastián
Marketing Consultant (Argentine)
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur

Best tool for user tracking and heatmaps!

5,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : I love using Hotjar! It helps me understand how users behave on my site, what they need, and how they feel. I can quickly see what pages they're visiting, how much time they're spending on each page, and where they're clicking. This information is really helpful in optimizing my client's sites.

Hotjar is a great tool for understanding how users behave on your site: video tracking is the best part. By reviewing the videos I can see why customers abandon the shopping cart or why they don't scroll further down the blog.

I would like to be able to isolate elements on the web page for individual analysis.

Luca
Founder (Italie)
Médias en ligne, 2-10 employés

Hotjar-A guarantee of quality

Hotjar is incredibly easy to setup. The learning curve is basically flat. The product is cheap and has a great free version.

It can slow down your website without you noticing it. Look at Google Developer Tools, the time to interactive value.

il y a 3 ans

Hey there Luca, Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review, we appreciate it! Brilliant to hear you find the tool easy to use. Following up your feedback on site speed - have you had a look at this resource? https://help.hotjar.com/hc/en-us/articles/115009335727-Will-Hotjar-Slow-Down-My-Site- On average the initialization of Hotjar has a minimal impact on the page being usable (around 0.01 seconds) and adds around 0.3 seconds to the overall page completion. In the article I link above we also dive into some more factors to consider about speed testing. Most importantly - we'd love to help if you're finding this is causing any issues at all! :) The team is available at support@hotjar.com. All best, Alex

Ahmed
Data analyst (R.-U.)
Produits pharmaceutiques, 201-500 employés

This tool is simply extraordinary for providing excellent UX to visitors of website

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Very easy to use and adopt the tool. Has many features that enable companies to provide better UX within a product page or website. The heatmaps feature and screen recording are a great way of understanding the pain points of the customers. This product is not really expensive which is another best thing. Collecting surveys from the users is another best thing to look at what people think of the website, which helps us tackle any issues that they have faced.

Setting up forms is not very straightforward although it does provide great value. The support team is not the best.

Customer Experience Manager (É.-U.)
Appareils médicaux, 11-50 employés

Great Way to Track Website Activity!

Commentaires : Overall great experience! Really helps us see the functionality of our website through the eyes of the user.

Kind of crazy there's a service that exists that literally captures video of the user's time on your website! It's like a video recording of each session. We can see exactly where the mouse goes, and which landing pages they're going to, and where they last are before leaving our site

Wish the recording gave us more info on the user. I know that's probably a violation of privacy, but it would be cool! That way we could reach out to them directly to see if they had any questions or needed help finding the right product

Jessie
Jessie
Website Marketing Specialist (É.-U.)
Internet, 201-500 employés

Essential app for web testing and user research

Commentaires : It's been crucial in giving us clarity in how people interact with our website, whether or not they're seeing essential pieces of content, and make design decisions based on that data.

We switched from CrazyEgg to Hotjar over a year ago, and haven't looked back. At the time, CrazyEgg didn't offer user videos (videos of people using our website) and Hotjar did, so we switched over. What I love most about Hotjar is that it's not just providing insights about how our users click and scroll via heatmaps, but I can gather more qualitative data by setting up polls or video recordings as well. The "share this heatmap" feature (where I can get a unique link to a heatmap that I can share with anyone on my team -- regardless of if they have access to Hotjar or not) is super handy as well. It helps me collaborate with our user researchers or send data to other teams (I sit on the web marketing team) when I find insights that they'd find valuable.

I wish I could have more flexibility with the design and branding of the polls. The few times I've added one to our website, it looks a little frankenstein-y in comparison to the rest of our design.

Amit
Growth Manager (Israël)
Internet, 501-1 000 employés

User friendly and affordable

Commentaires : I've been using it for years now, I love it, it's affordable and very easy to implement on multiple websites as well.

That it's simple and easy to use, implementation literally takes a minute. The great thing is that you have so many tools in one place, heatmaps, recordings, surveys and more.

Sometimes when you generate a heatmap of a long page, the screenshot preview gets cut in the middle and you can't really see data of the lower parts.

Tariq
Full Stack Developer (Inde)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 2-10 employés

Nothing Like Hotjar - Best To Track User Behavior

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Hotjar is something we were looking from very long time, my most favorite option in hotjar is heatmaps as it gives us the idea about which section of website is performing well and where we need to work. It help is to improve overall user experience

Ok, as the things is in hotjar we were not able to create funnel in Angular website it doesn't read the form data in it.

Aman
Aman
Digital Marketing Coordinator (Canada)
Automobile, 501-1 000 employés
Source : GetApp

A solid marketing intelligence tool to accurately identity UX/UI issues!

Commentaires : There were some apps that were causing UX/UI issues but we were able to discover them quickly using the heatmaps feature to see where the pages have interacted with the most.

We were struggling to see why some of the pages had an abnormally higher bounce rate, using Hotjar's services we were able to pinpoint the issues caused because of UX/UI apps

All happy here with the product, the team is quite satisfied with the reports we have received from Hotjar and we're the progress filter through Google Analytics, so quite satisfied!

il y a 3 ans

Hi Aman! Thanks so much for taking the time to review Hotjar - we appreciate it! It's great to hear you were able to fix your UX issues with the help of Hotjar insights. What would you like to see in Hotjar that'd make it easier to work with that would lead you to give us 5 stars for 'Ease of Use'? Would love to hear from you - feel free to write me back and share your thoughts. Best Alex from the Hotjar team

Carlos
Carlos
COO (Mexique)
Marketing et publicité, 11-50 employés

Hotjar - Heatmaps Software Review

Commentaires : I've used 3 heatmap software using my own server and cloud hosted, but Hotjar is the best by far. The one i used that is server hosted gets a warning from services like Google Ads and Google Tag Manager.

Heatmaps, user recordings and polls are very easy to set up once your code is installed. By the way i recommend you install the tracking code using Google Tag manager which has a tag ready for hotjar, you only need to input your ID. Heatmaps are very useful when it comes to understand user behaviour and user experience. Also this software does not generate any warning from advertising networks and is 100% compliant with GDPR.

It automatically does not track 100% of traffic (but i think you can set up to track 100% traffic). Also sometimes is hard to go to see your settings if you have multiple business (eg: if you are and agency and your setting up heatmaps for your clients).