15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur Hotjar

Hotjar fournit des renseignements sur l'expérience produit. Identifiez rapidement la manière dont les utilisateurs se comportent sur votre site, leurs besoins et leurs ressentis.

En savoir plus sur Hotjar

It helped us a lot in the development of our Shopify store. Easy to integrate into our store.

Nothing I can say, maybe one... they are costly when upgrade to the more premium plan.

Hotjar - Notes

Hotjar a reçu une note globale de 4,7 étoiles sur 5 d'après 505 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Hotjar ?

Allen
Allen
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2–10 employés

Essential for website optimization

Sous-titres en français disponibles pour la vidéo
Akande
Akande
Marketing Communications Specialist (É.-U.)
Biens de consommation, 1 001–5 000 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

HotJar is an awesome tool for studying websites and optimizing!

Commentaires : Overall HotJar is a great platform and I am one of their biggest advocates. I would recommend HotJar to anyone looking to enhance their understanding of on-site traffic and conversion.

At each company that I have worked for, I always bring up HotJar as a solution they should implement as soon as possible. It is so easy to use and allows for such a comprehensive view of the customer experience that it's a loss to NOT use it! I love that it can capture click data, scroll depth, and even user interactions on the website. There is so much valuable information to be pulled from the data!

There are two things that I'm a little bummed out about with HotJar. One issue is that they recently removed cross-domain tracking. This was a great benefit and we used it often, so not having it is tough. They also have a limit on the height of the pages that can be captured, 1500px. Our pages are slightly larger so we lose some detail on the report that we would have otherwise had.

il y a 5 ans

Hey Akande, Thanks so much for taking the time to review Hotjar! It's great to read that you're getting a lot of value from the tool :) It's indeed the case that we removed cross-domain tracking in light of our continued commitment to privacy-by-design. I'm sorry to hear that working with the tool is a bit tough without this - we'd like to help if we can! Do reach out to us at support@hotjar.com if you've got questions. Following up your note on the height of captured pages for Heatmaps - we do have a 15000px limit, but if it's a pain point I'd definitely suggest using the Suggest a Feature function in-app to let us know what you need :) All best, Alex

Md. Tanvir Bin
IT officer (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 501–1 000 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

The greatest resource for businesses conducting online transactions is Hotjar.

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : The SEO of websites is revolutionized by Hotjar. As if we had a hidden window into the brains of our guests. A wealth of information is available for comprehending user behavior through the live interviews, user comments, and visual insights. It is also quite easy to use.

For individuals looking to increase revenue and maximize their conversion rate, this product is perfect. With Hotjar's features, teamwork will be easier and everyone on our team can gather the data required to make the right modifications to our website pages. They offer 24/7 support and customized training in the meantime to make sure I can get the most out of user behavior analysis on our website. Hotjar allows me to store data for a maximum of one year. If I want to know what's going on our website for an extended amount of time, this is a good alternative. One feature we've refined in FullSession is visitor recordings. In contrast to Hotjar, FullSession doesn't slow down our website aside from offering sophisticated filtering tools and comprehensive analytics.

A few customers mentioned that they would have preferred a user behavioral analysis tool with greater depth. Predictive analytics, which could be useful in predicting user behavior, is not available in the software.

Ioana
Ioana
User Researcher (Autriche)
Loisirs, voyage et tourisme, 201–500 employés

Great little tool for starting your UX research

Commentaires : I would be surprised if there was a CRO or UX team that hasn't heard of Hotjar. It's a great little tool, especially given the price, but it doesn't allow enough flexibility to be your main on-site research tool. It's really good for starting out and doing some basic research. Sweet and simple! I guess marketers could benefit the most from this!

Price. Simplicity of implementation. Good customer service. The scrollmaps and polls are my favourite, and only features I use.

Potentially slows down the site. Loads the entire js even when only running a poll, so puts unnecessary load on the page speed. Forms have nearly never worked on any of the websites I have used it on. Funnel I don't really use - I don't see the point really. Free GA will still be far better and more useful at that. Polls have very simplistic targeting methods. Adding one or two new targeting triggers would be awesome...but they haven't released any new features in ages. Heatmaps are still very simple with no ability of segmenting the data. I can't complain for the really accessible prices they have been able to maintain though!

il y a 5 ans

Hey Ioana! Thanks so much for leaving this review and sharing your thoughts on Hotjar. Following up your feedback - we're always focused on minimizing any increased page load time with the Hotjar script on your site. Have you checked out this resource? https://help.hotjar.com/hc/en-us/articles/115009335727-Will-Hotjar-Slow-Down-My-Site- If you're having trouble please reach out at support@hotjar.com and we can take a look with you. There's new targeting and filtering functionality on the product roadmap :) https://help.hotjar.com/hc/en-us/articles/115012303268-Product-Roadmap Stay tuned for that! All best, Alex

Rezaul
Data Analyst (É.-U.)
Recherche, 201–500 employés

Excellent for website visitor tracking and future decision making.

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : As a data analyst, HotJar enables me to build, personalize, and deliver surveys and polls to our customers so they can respond and let us know what they like and dislike about our business. The data is promptly updated to our HotJar account as clients submit their answers, allowing me to analyze it right away.

The most crucial component of our platform—and the one that has gained it the most popularity among our research teams—are the heatmaps. Heatmaps are used to show users where they can scroll and click on our website after they arrive.Contrary to popular belief, knowledge is not only useful but may really be quite helpful to marketing teams. There are two possible explanations for why someone would scroll down our page: either they don't like what they are reading or they want to read more of it.I can only benefit from this feature if our website has a sign-up form or requests that visitors fill out forms. Form Analysis, as the name implies, informs me of how users interact with and utilize our forms. Utilizing such data will help me lower the amount of unsuccessful attempts to complete our form.

Some features should be improved compared to other platform. Price should be customized. Heatmaps feature may be upgraded more.

Trevor
Product Owner, CRO Services (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 51–200 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Must have for qualitative research

Commentaires : Hotjar does exactly what I need: gives context to the issues I see in GA, and allows me to get into the mind of the user with greater depth.

Heatmapping offers a whole new dimension of user behavior analysis, and Hotjar brings that to the masses. Installation is easy, setting up heatmaps is a snap, and results analysis is an easy task with the Hotjar interface. This has saved more of my precious time for true analysis, rather than setup and configuration

On the smaller Hotjar plans, the cap at creating 3 heatmaps at a time feels restrictive. Often, I'd prefer setting up more heatmaps and using fewer of the other features available (surveys and polls). If there were plans I could recommend that only contained the right services for my clients (ex: heatmaps only for small clients, fullstack for larger ones), I would 100% do it. Crazy egg also has a sweet Chrome plugin which is not close to being replicated by Hotjar.

il y a 4 ans

Hey Trevor, thanks for the review! Super to hear you're getting a lot of value from Hotjar. You can get unlimited heatmaps on our plus and business plans. You can find more information here https://www.hotjar.com/pricing Thanks again, Denis from the Hotjar team

Saalim
Director (Inde)
Services et technologies de l'information, Auto-entrepreneur

I Like HotJar to Track my User

Commentaires : Overall my rating to Hotjar is 9 out of 10.Really its very helpful tool.

Hotjar is hottest tool, that help me to see what my user are doing with my website. It is very easy to integrate using google manager or directly paste the code. One of the best thing in HotJar is Heatmaps it shows me which part of my website are working well.

Yes, Due to GDRP guidelines to do not shows data of text fields, also Its form tracking system is not working with Angular-Js website.

Brock
Brock
Vice President of Marketing (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 51–200 employés

I can't imagine how you do CRO without Hotjar

5,0 il y a 12 mois

Commentaires : We have had an excellent experience with Hotjar. It has made our user studies very simple and we have learned SO MUCH about how our customers interact with our website. This has made it infinitely easier for us to streamline our UI and buying process.

It is very simple, it works exactly as you expect it to, it is easy to set up and configure, and WOW is it ever powerful. It is literally like someone turning a light on when you are doing conversion rate optimization work. No more guessing. Now you can study user behavior and see EXACTLY how they are responding to your designs, UI/UX and interfaces. We have literally made MILLIONS of extra dollars once we started using Hotjar.

There is little we don't like about Hotjar. It just works (and it is easy to use).

Rajesh
Rajesh
Co-Founder (Bangladesh)
Rédaction et correction, 2–10 employés

Optimize the UX of your website with Hotjar

Commentaires : Undoubtedly, Hotjar is a must-have tool to perform qualitative research on your website visitors so that you can improve the user experience. It will allow you the opportunity to further analyze the data of google analytics. With so many excellent features this popular tool will help you to do basic and effective research on your website. I would like to recommend Hotjar to anyone as it is so simple to use and the return on investment is also quite impressive.

There is no denying the fact that Hotjar comes with some excellent and cool features to give you a great level of flexibility when it comes to the analysis of user behavior. Especially, the heatmapping feature of this tool will help you with user behavior analysis. Needless to say, setting up a heatmap is quite easy and it will also save you time. When you talk about visitor’s analysis of any website, pulling information from data is important. And Hotjar comes in handy at this point as it can capture click data, scroll depth, etc. on your site. On top of that, the customer experience you’ll get from Hotjar is amazing.

As per the rules of nature, Hotjar is also not out of disadvantages. It has some cons as well. It doesn’t show data of text fields as per guidelines of GDRP. Another point, I want to mention here is with the angular Js website, the form system of Hotjar doesn’t work which is a great disadvantage for me.

Spencer
Online Marketing Specialist (Australie)
Médias en ligne, 51–200 employés

Great UX/CRO Tool for the Price

Commentaires : I think overall Horjar is a great tool for small to medium-sized businesses. For the price, it has a number of great features to start user testing and CRO. As a marketer (not technically inclined whatsoever), it's also pretty easy to set up and use.

The surveys are what we use most to get insight into what our users are after, issues they may have, and to get ideas for content.

Nothing really. It suits the purpose of a value-based beginner UX/CRO tool. For the price it does exactly what I need it for.

Carlos
Carlos
UX Researcher (Mexique)
Logistique et chaîne d'approvisionnement, 501–1 000 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Excelent but a little expensive

Commentaires : Very great experience, but with the actualization the manual heatmaps are off :(

The heatmaps and recording are so critical to create a UX centered product in all the organization

The recordings daily are not configurable, and it´s necesary when you need to track more or lees sessions

Mowshori
Researcher (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 51–200 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Hotjar is a platform for getting feedback from website visitors.

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Analysis tools include Heatmaps, Visitor Recording, Form Analytics, and Conversion Funnels, which let you watch and measure how our users act.

Seeing how our site's visitors use it helps me figure out how to improve the user experience. The recording features let me see what people actually see on my site, which helps me find any problems. Heat maps will show us what our site visitors do and what they are interested in. I can also improve our conversion funnels and forms by finding out what needs to be fixed or improved. I also noticed that I don't have to worry about paying for a plan that works for everyone but doesn't fit my needs. Instead, it has different plans for people, businesses, and government agencies. This makes sure that I only pay for the features I want. Personal users with low traffic can even get a free plan that lets them add as many users as they want forever. Meanwhile, businesses will pay based on how many times their pages are looked at every day. The agency plans, on the other hand, give you a single account that can be used for multiple client sites.

Prices could be better for new companies. Some things need to be worked on more. There should be ways to record multiple sessions at once in different parts of the site.

Atul
Author (Inde)
Art/artisanat, Auto-entrepreneur

Most Recommended Product

5,0 l’année dernière

User experience insights: Hotjar provides a range of tools for understanding user behavior and experience on your website, including heatmaps, session recordings, and polls.Easy to use: Hotjar has a user-friendly interface that makes it easy to set up and use, even for users who are new to web analytics.Customization: Hotjar allows you to customize your tracking and feedback tools to suit your specific needs and goals.Integration: Hotjar can be easily integrated with a range of other tools and platforms, including Google Analytics.Affordability: Hotjar offers a range of pricing plans to suit different budgets and needs, including a free plan for small websites.

Data privacy: Some users may be concerned about the data that Hotjar collects and how it is used.Limited functionality: Hotjar has a range of features, but it may not have all the advanced functionality that some users require.Limited support: While Hotjar offers online resources and a knowledge base for users, it may not provide as much personal support as some users would like.Dependence on cookies: Hotjar relies on cookies to track website visitors, which means it may not accurately track users who have disabled cookies in their web browsers.Resource-intensive: Hotjar's tracking and feedback tools can be resource-intensive, which may impact the performance of your website.

mook
senior software engineer (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 1 001–5 000 employés

capture the live user usage of your web product, and analyse the user experience

Commentaires : good experience, but i hope this dose not eat much of end users internet and hope it dos not reduces the web performance

It capture a video of the user screen who is using the web product which is integrated with hotjar and store's it in clean directory structure it also stores meta data information of the user session which is really help full in analytics good documentation

the captured data back up is maintained only for 90 days, it wold be better if they provide a permanent storage plan and the meta data collected are in file formate and they also stay for 90 days, we had to write scripts to dump these data in to sql tables for further analysation it wold be better if they provide a simple API to do this they do provide a good documentation for this dumping proses

il y a 4 ans

Hi Mook, Thanks for taking the time to review Hotjar. We're happy to hear that you are finding Hotjar useful. I would interested to hear more about the data retention issues you experienced - Hotjar retains data for 365 days from the date the data is captured. We do not have any plans with 90-day data retention, so it would be good to dig deeper into your issue. You can reach me at mike.cullen@hotjar.com if you'd like to discuss further. I'd also like to offer you a little something as a thank you for your review. Cheers, Mike

roy
digital marketer (Espagne)
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur

great website analytics and user behaviour tool

Commentaires : If you are into deep website analytics and user behaviour and want to get great insights, hotjar is a great tool.
Although i use several analytics tools I combine all data I got with hotjar insights that provide me with that extra info.
I use it on a daily basis. All the different features are great, like the screen recording that visually helps you see what your customers are doing on your website to the website.

1. Great website analysis features which are really easy to use and provide great insights: heatmaps that show you where users are clicking and navigating, visitor screen recording that show you have users are behaving on your website, feedback surveys, form analysis that show you have users are using your forms or detailed convertion funnels that show you where your users are dropping of.

in general I really love all features hotjar has but I am missing one important feature to analyse user vs content performance which is the a/b testing feature.

il y a 4 ans

Hi Roy, Thanks very much for your review. It's great to hear that you're getting so much use out of all of the behavior analytics tools in Hotjar. I totally understand your comment around A/B testing as this is a natural next step in the process for a lot of people. However, we are 100% focused on building robust behavior analytics software that helps to understand user behavior and get the insights needed to make changes, so we have made a conscious decision not to invest in building A/B testing tools to validate if an approach is working or not. Most of our customers use another tool like Optimizely or Google Optimize for that. If you reach out to me directly [mike.cullen@hotjar.com], I'd like to send you a little something as thank you for reviewing us. Cheers, Mike

Soham
Marketing And Operations Head (Inde)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2–10 employés

I wish I knew about this earlier!

Commentaires : Hotjar has been critical to our micro analytics. We have been able to go through customer journeys at the most specific way possible. By being able to view the screen recordings (and its plethora of features within that!) along with heatmaps, we were able to test our website rapidly.

Hotjar provides you with the analytics that google analytics or backend website analytics will never be able to provide you with. I loved how intuitive and simple the platform was, and how we were able to get the plan up and running, and analyzing in real time! Another key feature is integration. We were skeptical at first as we thought it might slow down the website with extra code, but by integrating it with google tag manager we were able to get it up and running fast. The pricing is very reasonable and we mainly benefited from the advanced features in the screen recording session!

Sometimes the recordings failed to capture the specific nuances of the website. Essentially the website showed up differently on the recording page section.

Joseph
Joseph
Founder (É.-U.)
Divertissement, Auto-entrepreneur

I recommend.

Commentaires : Great for the most part. I've recommended it to many people. Easy to use, offers great info. It does make it hard to filter your own traffic from the data - my only qualm.

Great analytics tool. It records the sessions of people who visit your site - great information if you're looking to improve e-commerce conversions or design behavior.

I don't have much to suggest. It was easy to install the script onto my site. I do wish they'd make it easy to filter out my own device though - you have to manually filter out your own devices, which clouds the data.

il y a 4 ans

Hey Joseph, Wow, what a review! Thanks so much for taking the time, and it's great to hear you're finding Hotjar useful to improve conversions. Following up your issue with filtering out your devices - I'd love to follow up with you on this to hear your feedback in more detail. What would your suggestion be to make this easier? All the best, Alex from the Hotjar marketing team.

Meubles, 51–200 employés

Hotjar is an easy and affordable user feedback tool that helps us tailor user experience.

Commentaires : We've used hotjar to identify navigational, organizational, and functional issues on our website that crop up in actual use, issues that may not appear in our daily use or testing. It allows us to see how users are interacting with our site and collect user feedback, and that lets us find ways to improve the experience

Using hotjar is like being able to stand next to your users and watch them use your site. This gives you actionable insight that many times numbers alone may not be able to tell you. And if you are someone who isn't comfortable sifting through analytics, it makes it extremely simple to identify potential problem areas in the user experience that you, being familiar with the site, might miss. The features are all sufficiently developed to be able to handle most straightforward tasks. Also, Hotjar is (at the time of this writing) very affordable for what you get out of it. My primary site is a local home goods retailer. We mostly use the session recording and heatmapping features, in addition to the poll feature. There are other features, such as the conversion funnel tracking, survey feature, and others. Although we don't use those much, the solution more than worth it for the recording and heatmapping. Their support is also fast and helpful.

There aren't many things to not like about Hotjar. I suppose one of the issues I have run into is that the conversion funnel tracking tool doesn't seem to accurately report metrics for us. I've never bothered to try and get this fixed since we use other methods to evaluate conversion funnels anyway. Otherwise, I haven't encountered any notable issues.

Andrew
Marketing Specialist (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 11–50 employés

Hotjar Review

Commentaires : Great. It's an absolute must at our agency and allows us to offer an additional layer of depth when working with clients.

Hotjar has enabled us to tremendously increase our clients' website user experience in additional to overall conversion rate. Using Hotjar, we're able to see detailed heat mapping of where users are clicking that allows us to make strategist decisions involving website design.

Hotjar at times will freeze and not be able to serve the heat map properly. Usually, a refresh or something similar will fix this.

il y a 4 ans

Thank you, Andrew! We're glad to hear that Hotjar has been useful to your team and your clients. PS: if you experience repeated issues with heatmaps, reach out to our support team and let us know so they can look into it for you!

Ahmed
Data analyst (R.-U.)
Produits pharmaceutiques, 201–500 employés

This tool is simply extraordinary for providing excellent UX to visitors of website

Very easy to use and adopt the tool. Has many features that enable companies to provide better UX within a product page or website. The heatmaps feature and screen recording are a great way of understanding the pain points of the customers. This product is not really expensive which is another best thing. Collecting surveys from the users is another best thing to look at what people think of the website, which helps us tackle any issues that they have faced.

Setting up forms is not very straightforward although it does provide great value. The support team is not the best.

Victor
Victor
CEO (Espagne)
Marketing et publicité, 2–10 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Best option for a heatmap tool

4,0 l’année dernière

Even that the tool doesn't replace any BI team, it could be improve a site without technical people dedicated. Helps you to understand your users and increase the CR. it has more features but it's still the best solution in heatmap site.

Finding time to analyze all the data and apply the insights.

Services et technologies de l'information, 501–1 000 employés
Source : GetApp

Get to know how your viewers use your app.

Commentaires : I use it to find out about the outcome of my UX/UI decisions.

The best feature of Hotjar is its core functionality therefore recording a whole users session so you can watch it later.

Using Hotjar comes with some costs. First of all it costs money. It also slows down your website a little.

il y a 4 ans

Hi there, Thanks for taking the time to review Hotjar. I'm happy to hear that you enjoy our Recordings tools and use the insights to inform your UX/UI decisions. Hotjar has been designed to have minimal effect on your site's performance - you can read more about the topic here: https://help.hotjar.com/hc/en-us/articles/115009335727-Will-Hotjar-Slow-Down-My-Site Thanks, Mike from Hotjar

Marketing et publicité, 11–50 employés

Hotjar Review

Commentaires : I use Hotjar to analyze load times and user journey on my website. This has really helped me see how far users are going through the site and which pages are more successful. I've also learned which call to actions are getting the most traction.

I love being able to track users as they access and view my website. The heatmaps are very informative and useful for A/B testing with the site.

I wish that the software provided more information about website visitors. The biggest downside is that I am unable to use the heatmap functionality for the email signup popup that is located on the site. I would like to be able to see what user's behavior looks like there.

Jonny
Jonny
PPC Exec (R.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur

Powerful piece of kit

Commentaires : Very positive, would highly reccomend as a tool to improve site performance and to influence testing. Gives you key insights and analysis on the pain points of your site and can also add questionaire features which give invaluable information on how people find using your site.

Laden with features to help you better understand how users are interacting with your website to aid optimisations and CRO testing.

Against more expensive tools can feel like it lags behind in terms of UX, and the constant emails about trivial results can be tiresome to receive.

il y a 4 ans

Hi Jonny, Thanks so much for taking the time to review us. Great to hear Hotjar has helped you better understand how your users behave on your site and improve your site by doing so. We are always working on improving our UX and are looking forward to some exciting updates in 2020. We are always open to suggestions for improvement, so if you haven't done so already, please submit a suggestion via your Hotjar account under 'Suggest a Feature'. Best, Denis from the Hotjar team

Internet, 11–50 employés

An Incredible Tool for Tracking User Behaviour on a Website

Commentaires : Overall, amazing experience! Recommended to anyone who is into website optimisation, SEO, and technology!

The best part about this tool is it lets you see what your users are doing after landing on your website. Tools like Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics provides the best information on how you acquired the user but Hotjar shows you what the users are doing after coming through different channels! Webmasters use this data to analyse and fix the issues on their website. The implementation is easy and you can start collecting data from day 1.

Considering the number of benefits it has, its pricing is on a bit on the higher side. Also, I have used the Russian Tool - Yandex Metrica which provides the same amount of information for free. But if you have the budget, definitely go for it!

il y a 4 ans

Hey there, Alex here from the Hotjar marketing team. Really happy to hear you're getting a lot of value from Hotjar! Thank you for the review.

Faiz
CFO (Inde)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2–10 employés

HotJar - One of the Best Tool For Visual Tracking

Commentaires : If anyone ask me for Overall HotJar rating, it deserves 10 out of 10, first because of it's features and second if someone new and want to try hotjar they give 2000/views per day and i suppose it is fine for new website.

HotJar is one of the best software I have used for Visual Tracking of user. It gives me complete vision what my visitor are doing on my website, what is their behaviours that help me to improve that part of website. Also Hotjar has heatmaps feature that shows my most interacted part on my website by visitor. One of the best part in that make it unique is its funnel creation using form data. HotJar help me track data submitted on forms.

Yes, I faced one issue with HotJar and not resolve yet. HotJar forms funnels not work with Angular-JS website. It did't read form due to Angular server side loading, i hope team will fix it.