Filtrer par :

• Note globale
  • Facilité d'utilisation
  • Service client

En savoir plus sur Personyze

Solution de personnalisation de site Internet qui aide à créer des pages de renvoi dynamiques et envoyer des e-mails personnalisés pour optimiser les expériences des clients.

En savoir plus sur Personyze

13 avis affichés

Hayley M.
Hayley M.
Co-Founder (É.-U.)
Mode et vêtements, 2-10 employés

Great customer support and product!

5 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : Their work on our websites has made a significant different to our business. We’ve seen an increase in engagement with customers which has been great! We look forward to our ongoing relationship with Personyze to continue to build our company.

Customer service is excellent! Our questions are quickly answered and they are extremely helpful implementing new strategies for customer engagement on our e-commerce websites.

Their dashboard and some features took a little time to learn how to use. There was a bit of a learning curve for us when we got started.

Fiona E.
Fiona E.
Asooicate Consultant (R.-U.)
Conseil en gestion, 2-10 employés

Great Platform to help businesses offer a customer-centric approach

4 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I really love the system and the team at Personyze. I found it initially two years ago when my web designer recommended it. I have no hesitation in recommending this to clients as a cost-effective way to bring a customer-focussed approach to their marketing strategy

I love the versatility of this product: content personalisation, pop-ups, email and a whole host more. The support from the Personyze team is superb - nothing is too much trouble and the willingness to help is simply awesome I love how you can integrate it into Google Analytics and set up with Hubspot and other systems using a web hook is straight forward.

It would be great if there were "how to..." videos so that I can learn how to do things at my pace. This would also enable mentoring and training sessions for clients who have adopted the system to become more proficient. The reporting could be improved to be able to develop better dashboards as well as being bale to share the information with sales people who are tasked with follow up.

Senior Software Test Engineer (Finlande)
Télécommunications, 11-50 employés

Personyze

3 il y a 3 ans

It's probably a good tool for mass marketing for some.

This is very expensive tool and can't be recommended.

Richard W.
VP (É.-U.)

Solid Product

5 l’année dernière

The control panel gives you many customizations. Easy to set up and great support. Our support rep [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is the reason we are still with Personyze. He has been great.

The size of javascript files can be a bit high. However, after some focus, you can get them at an acceptable level.

Sabin U.
Managing Director (Népal)

Great Addition to My Online Store

5 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : One of the best addtions that I purchased for my online store - worth every penny, full of features and most importantly great prompt support from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]
. Thank you.

Extremely flexible way to showcase products online. I can customize not only banners exactly the way I want but also choose target audience by various variables.

It took a lot of time and efforts to learn in the beginning. But it all worth it.

Jackie H.
Marketing Manager (É.-U.)
Mode et vêtements, 51-200 employés

Great service!

5 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : We absolutely love Personyze! I would highly recommend them to anyone. My overall satisfaction is a 20 out of 10!!

It was very easy to set up and we use Personyze for our Product Recommendation emails which are getting really good conversion rates. Our users like to see items they recently viewed on our website.

I have no cons, the vendors are very quick to respond to emails with changes to our templates. They are friendly too!

Simon C.
MD (Australie)

Great software.

5 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : I have no problem recommending Personyze.

Things you can do with this software is limited with your creativity. It is very flexible but there is steep learning curve. This is generally the case with applications with lots of features. Support is always helpful and they are committed to improve the platform all the time.

Admin user interface can be slow. Hopefully it will be improved soon.

Geni genson P.
Digital Marketing (Koweït)
Vente au détail, 10 000+ employés

A Personalized Experience

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Support is AMAZING!!..[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] played a big role in our success.

Its an all in one tool that delivers impeccable performance.

Reporting could be improved. A more user-friendly approach in tweaking or filtering reports and metrics could really reduce the amount of creating reports.

Edelito jr. C.
Edelito jr. C.
Materials Planner (Singapour)
Produits alimentaires, 201-500 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Very Flexible and Versatile

4 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : Targetting customers has never been as easy as before. This translates to overall sales.

I love that it has a specific targetting of users. Our customers are having easy experience finding their wants.

You need to spend time to know how to go about the product. However once you understand how it works, it'll be easy to implement.

Syd B.
Arménie
Jeux d’argent et casinos, 11-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni
Source : GetApp
5 il y a 3 ans
Sheet Metal Worker (Canada)
Matériaux de construction, 501-1 000 employés

Great program

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Recommend to anyone looking to raise conversion rates.

Excellent customer support and input is a high selling point for this software. Targeting choices are well sorted and are very useful.

A wizard when setting up campaigns may be helpful, sometimes the multitude of options can cause confusion.

Ingeniero residente (Colombie)
51-200 employés

Almost perfect, one of the best software I've ever seen

5 il y a 4 ans

Commentaires : The software has many advantages but everything can be summarized in more sales and a better relationship with customers taking advantage of the technological advantages.

The most outstanding aspect of this tool is the compatibility. I can access my clients in different ways, taking advantage of all the technological benefits available. Communication with my clients is better, distances are shortened and sales improve.

The only thing I do not like about the software is that due to its high complexity it is not so easy to implement and use, but once you get used to it, it is a powerful tool.

Mike H.
Interactive Marketing Manager (É.-U.)
Mode et vêtements, 51-200 employés

Best support I have ever seen

4 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Simple. Affordable. And does it's primary function (Product recommendations) far better than our last vendor.

The people behind it made the decision easy. Very responsive. Very quick. Extremely available.

The settings can be a bit confusing but it is early in the learning curve.