Avis clients sur Kechie

par My Office Apps

• Service client

En savoir plus sur Kechie

Kechie ERP est une solution entièrement intégrée basée sur le cloud, évolutive et personnalisable avec une conception intuitive pour les besoins de votre entreprise.

En savoir plus sur Kechie

16 avis affichés

Haman S.
  • Publié le 02/08/2018

"Easy to use, extraordinary support, comprehensive and great value for money"

Commentaires: the software helps us to have a control and overview of our whole process from inventory & stock management, logistics, customer master data and sales and tracking

Avantages: Being a cloud based software, we are able to use this from anywhere and on any mobile device. Very easy to navigate and a well thought program that caters for all aspects of a business (in our case an ice cream manufacturing and wholesale/distributor). The team at Kechie have made it so easy for us by the continuous support and helping us with modifications on the software to make it a bespoke ERP that fits us 100%. as well as the software being easy to use the support is extremely helpful and responsive.

Inconvénients: There's nothing that stands out and as a positive side they are continuously adding more features and extras that makes life even easier and proactively adding these extras and benefits to the software.

• Publié le 02/08/2018
Richard N.
VP of Operations
Biens de consommation, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 09/08/2019

"Double the Business with the Same Amount of People....."

Commentaires: Caitec is a small to medium size company, that is very quickly growing towards a large company. We needed a solution to seamlessly tie all facets of our operations together and stop the madness of “management by spreadsheet”. We evaluated numerous solutions to our problem and our management team decided that Kechie/MyOfficeApps was our go forward partner. We have implemented Kechie and it has helped us to almost double our business, without additional headcount. It has provided us a tool to develop business processes, that in the past were highly manual and time consuming. Kechie has empowered us to think about how we do business and develop custom solutions, that are helping us on the path, as we grow.

Avantages: Cloud Based software with a common interface and ease of use, that ties all facets of our operations, from end to end.

Inconvénients: It requires organizational discipline to execute on the implementation and operation.

• Publié le 09/08/2019
Dinah M.
Accounting Manager
Vente en gros, 13-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
  • Publié le 15/06/2020

"Great Software but ultimately not the pick for our company"

Commentaires: The implementation team was VERY professional, excellent on keeping the implementation on track. We worked with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and I pay them every compliment in their attentiveness, the weekly meetings were a complete success, and I really liked the hands on approach! Our experience with the people was great! We received a change in objective from our global office and with the new considerations in mind we ultimately determined not to go forward with Kechie. The reason for our decision were as follows: 1) Connectivity to a variety of EDI/API providers and systems, 2) Budgets and forecasting tools, 3) Multi-currency and multi-company roll up.

Avantages: I personally like the liked that once one screen was learned pretty much all of the screens were learned. It is easy to use and consistent module to module. The views are easy to customize and the information is easy to drill into information to determine the source of the activity.

Inconvénients: I personally disliked that during our implementation our team couldn't import items. Perhaps this becomes something the Kechie personnel train on later, but it felt cumbersome to always need their people to make simple item/client/vendor imports. Per the Kechie Team functions that are in process are: Budget, Multi-Currency and Multi-Company consolidation. The budget functionality missing from the current Financial Module seems particularly disappointing, as this is a major component of running a business. Lastly the connectivity to only SPS EDI provider limits the options and directions that can be taken for companies looking to have an Omni-channel presence.

• Publié le 15/06/2020
Aubrie S.
OPERATIONS
Vente en gros, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 14/08/2019

"Kechie Review"

Avantages: The customer support team is amazing, they work with you closely on any issue you may have and can customize the system to work for your company.

Inconvénients: It is difficult to make changes or fix any mistakes that are made in the system, not as flexible as I would like but the team has been working on this with us to alleviate this.

• Publié le 14/08/2019
Nima N.
Électronique grand public, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 16/12/2017

"World-class inventory management software and best in class customer service! "

Avantages: Kechie can take any inventory based business from operational to operational excellence and that's the difference between failing and scaling. When you work with Kechie, not only do you get what you pay for, but you also get world-class executives that act as an extension of your management team filling gaps and creating solutions that wouldn't be possible otherwise. Before Kechie we were "managing" inventory in Google Spreadsheets during a time of rapid growth --In short, it was a nightmare. We couldn't pin point our inventory turn rate or our blended gross margins, and our RMAs were impossible to track. Kechie went out of their way to reduce barriers so we could adopt their software solution. Fast forward a few months, hands on training and an internal product champion and we're now a data driven company that has KPIs for our entire operations team. As a startup CEO, I can proudly vouch for Kechie. They put their heart and soul into making their customers a success. Thank you team for helping us get a handle on our inventory management and thank you for shortening our learning curve with your expertise and counsel!

Inconvénients: The user experience is good because its functional. If I had one point of constructive feedback it would be to create a beautiful and functional user experience and to track and constantly optimize the number of clicks necessary to complete a task. This is by no means an issue, but if I had to be nit-picky that would be my feedback.

Gus L.
Sr. Director of business development
Matériel informatique, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 13/08/2019

"Great ERP System"

Commentaires: Kechie came to fix our inventory, financial and supply chain issues. We now have a strong system in place that allows us to properly track our business growth, financial gains and expenditures. Our employees quickly adapted to use Kechie. The best part is that Kechie adapted to our operations system and it did not change the way we run our business. I highly recommend Kechie to any corporation seeking an easy to use MRP/ERP system.

Avantages: Very easy to use
Covers most operations, accounting, and supply chain needs
Great interface with other programs, websites and PLM systems
Very easy to run reports to track performance
Great for e-commerce integration

Inconvénients: I would like to see this program integrate a strong PLM system in order to have it all in one place.

• Publié le 13/08/2019
Claudia B.
HR Manager
Sécurité et enquêtes, 501-1 000 employés
  • Publié le 01/08/2018

"We have a great sense of peace knowing that we don't have to worry and that's beyond a value."

Commentaires: Peace of mind. Easy to use. The customer service is unmatched.

Avantages: The easy, the effectiveness and reliable. My needs are not only met but my wants are exceeding my expectations. From implementation to ongoing support. Their customer service is customer care. We feel and know their partnership in growing my business not just for today but for my tomorrows.

Inconvénients: None to date. Nothing has come to light in the use of the software. I am happy to share that easy to use will always be a pros in my book.

Sr Computer Programmer
Articles de sport, 201-500 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
  • Publié le 10/09/2018

"Logistic"

Commentaires: Excellent! I needed a system to expedite our shipping/RMA receiving process. Kechie provided the solutions and more! Having the weekend to spend time with family is priceless.

Avantages: Shipping can be done quickly and accurately. Available Inventory on-hand and locations are listed and can be selected on the screen at the time of shipping. Invoice/packing slip/labels auto generated. No longer having to come on weekends to perform shipping/Transfer to other WareHouse. The same goes with RMA receiving. Once an RMA received, the replacement order gets automatically generated!! No more working overtime to manually create RMA orders!! So happy to see the room are cleared of boxes. Highly recommend Kechie. Sales people no longer come bugging me as their orders are being shipped out quickly and they also have visibility to their orders status.

Inconvénients: The fonts can be a little bigger and there are some info that I don't need to see, for example, Part# description. All I need to see is the part#.

• Publié le 10/09/2018
Abdi H.
2-10 employés
  • Publié le 01/08/2018

"Fuctionality @ a Great Value"

Commentaires: I am glad I am not running Excel sheets anymore.

Avantages: In comparison with other ERP software's I have looked at, Kechi is a very user friendly, Adaptable to my business, with everything I need and it comes with Excellent Support. Access to the operational information with few clicks is essential to run my business. All this comes at a very reasonable cost.

Inconvénients: If I can call this a Con, The software comes with lots of options for customization. It makes you wonder how much information one can put into a system. But one it all setup then you don't have to worry about it.

Justin F.
Co-Founder & CTO
Internet, 13-50 employés

"Robust and flexible."

Avantages: Very efficient UI with a huge array of important and useful feature sets. Incredibly responsive customer service!

Inconvénients: The only feedback I would have is that the software could be a little more aesthetically pleasing. Not a big deal since it gets the job done, and well!

Doug F.
Publisher
Études de marché, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 05/08/2018

"Kechie is Ideal for Busy Folks Who Don't Have a Lot of Time to Learn Complicated ERP Systems"

Commentaires: I wanted to get away from managing my business with multiple Excel spreadsheets. I was concerned that if my computer crashed I would lose all the data to run my business. Since Kechie is based in the cloud, activities like software backups are done for me so I don't have to worry about losing my data in some catastrophe.

Avantages: The interface is very intuitive and I can generally figure out how to do the required functions without looking at the instructions. It also includes all the modules that I need in one package, so I don't need to use multiple software programs and interface them together.

Inconvénients: The software does not yet support multi-language and multi-currency. These functions are still in development.

• Publié le 05/08/2018
Ari S.
Operations Manager
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 15/08/2018

"6 months Kechie User"

Commentaires: The problems that we had with our previous ERP was the cost is too high compared with the benefits / functions that our company need. With Kechie, the cost savings is significant while we also can satisfy our company needs. Customer service is top notch with Kechie from the top down.

Avantages: Kechie has the best value for money for an ERP that our company needs. Comparing the same features with our previous ERP provider, it offers almost 80% - 90% savings.

Inconvénients: Lack of flexibility for some certain functions that our previous ERP had. While our previous ERP had several ways to accomplish a task, Kechie only allowed 1 way.

• Publié le 15/08/2018
Lila R.
Graphic Designer
Design graphique, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
  • Publié le 20/05/2019

"Inventory management software that automated your business"

Commentaires: Amazing software that makes our lives easier. Many of the systems that we investigated looked great at first, but once you get into it, it wasn’t enough. There were always more integrations or add-ons for the most basic inventory management. We’re glad we found Kechie that handles it all for us.

Avantages: Finding a solution that wasn’t made for huge companies that you would have to adapt your team around was hard, so we’re glad we found Kechie. It definitely has everything we need for our business, but it’s actually customized to our business, which we couldn’t find anywhere else.

Inconvénients: Our team loves it, so we have no complaints.

• Publié le 20/05/2019
Swim Instructor
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 501-1 000 employés
  • Publié le 23/07/2019

"Fantastic way to manage inventory!"

Avantages: I mean if you survive by a slue of google spreadsheets now is the time to make the change and Kechie is your answer!

Inconvénients: I feel like there are multiple tasks that just take a little more effort than necessary, however the few snags are monumentally better than trying to rely on disjointed documents that float from various users from all directions.

• Publié le 23/07/2019
Nicole F.
Accounting Manager
Comptabilité, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 03/08/2018

"Great software "

Commentaires: Kechie has a fantastic team of personnel always at the ready to assist their clientele. Whether working with the founders, programmers, sales/ marketing or customer service representatives I always know I will be receiving the highest level of professional service!

Avantages: I love that you can perform nearly any task from nearly any screen you are in. Saves time switching back and forth between screens.

Inconvénients: I cannot say that I have come across any areas that I dislike in the software.

• Publié le 03/08/2018
Hooman R.
Software Product Manager
Conseil en gestion, 10 001+ employés

"Software Product Manager"

Avantages: Easy to use - Cloud based - Configurable - Built based on market's needs - Great Usability - Modular

Inconvénients: I don't see any cons at this moment. Kechie has all the necessary modules that can meet customer's needs.