En savoir plus sur OneSignal

OneSignal est un des leaders du marché de la relation client et propose une solution de notifications push sur appareils mobiles, sur le web, par e-mails et par messages intégrés à vos applications.

En savoir plus sur OneSignal

Moreover, you can integrate OneSignal with your CRM like WordPress.

OneSignal - Notes

OneSignal a reçu une note globale de 4.6 étoiles sur 5 d'après 39 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Produits similaires à OneSignal

Note du produit

Note du produit

Utilisation

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé OneSignal ?

Shereen S.
Shereen S.
Founder and Publisher (É.-U.)
Presse écrite, 2-10 employés

Great push alert system for news organizations

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : We use OneSignal to reliably push notifications to thousands of our newspaper readers about breaking news, weather events and emergencies. This keeps readers informed, while benefiting our organization by sending traffic to our site.

Works well to push notifications about breaking news and other important stories to readers of our online newspaper. Works especially well for desktop users.

It is difficult for users to figure out how to opt out of notifications if they change their minds later, which has led to some problems. Not easy to configure for iOS.

Hannes J.
Head of Mobile Development (Autriche)
Services et technologies de l'information, 201-500 employés

Great to get started but expensive if you want to use all features

4 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Push integration for small-medium projects are easily done and quickly integrated. Helps getting started and reduces development time.

It's really easy to set up push notifications for small projects with limited requirements. Implementation of the SDK is also well documented and done within 1-2 hours.

Recently they reduced features and push you to move to the paid plan (e.g. limited amount of segments, GDPR compliance only for paid users). This had a huge impact and pricing for apps with lots of active users get's expensive quickly.

Sonu G.
Admin (Inde)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

Onesignal - The Popular Among All

3 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : Initially, it was good, i integrated one signal with App and web but when they announce it's not free things got very difficult and I moved to Truepush

Onesignal has wide support to almost all kind of platforms, So if you want to use Onesignal for App/Website at the same time this is the best option because they have SDK for every platform and the detailed documentation will help you to implement is quick, They have a WordPress plugin to make your task easy if you are a blogger

They promised that it will be free for lifetime when I started using OneSignal. It was I think 2016 and since then I gained 70K subscribers then they set the limit of 3)K and then 10K so it just they offered fake promise I guess, If I move to any other platform I lose 70K users otherwise pay for it.

Juanito O.
Juanito O.
Web Developer (Bolivie)
Logiciels, 11-50 employés

I use it for my website push notifications

5 il y a 5 mois

I use it to integrate push notifications on my website, I love that I can configure it for desktop notifications and also for mobile devices. It is easy to use and integrate it with my web applications. Their pricing plans are very accessible, and their free plan is great, it allows you unlimited subscribers up to 10,000 recipients per message.

I can't find something I really don't like about OneSignal, it is the # 1 Push Notification Platform.

Jacob W.
Jacob W.
Creator/ Owner (É.-U.)
Presse écrite, 11-50 employés

Great Push Notification Software

5 il y a 3 ans

OneSignal is great for sending push notifications - even the setup is so simple that I was able to implement and add platforms such as IOS and i have no coding skills- we have used it to implement lucrative advertising offers and flag readers of important articles and alerts

I do not have cons right now for OneSignal - i wish there were way to be able to put link on website and have people subscribe directly but most PUSH platforms do not offer this extra feature to my knowledge

Foluke O.
Foluke O.
Blogger (Nigeria)
Médias en ligne, Auto-entrepreneur

Delivers On Time and Awesomely Free

4 il y a 3 ans

OneSignal delivers on time, and once you are able to complete the setup, you will be able to deliver push notifications across different platforms. Another thing is that it is free. I'm still wondering how such a great software could come for free but who am I to complain

It is hard to set up, especially on Wordpress. First timers without coding knowlege may have difficult time, but watcjing tutorial videos might help

Chamupathi gigara H.
Chamupathi gigara H.
IT Admin (Sri Lanka)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 1 001-5 000 employés

Best platform to connect with your customers.

5 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Overall expierience is great. I'm happy with the platform.

The price is the main thing I consider when selecting this. This offers 30k free subscribers that more than enough for a startup website.

Its better if there is a feature to filter the subscribers by passing an array of tag values to compare. Currently we can filter subscribers by only a single tag value.

Iyanu V.
Iyanu V.
Founder (Nigeria)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés

Cross Platform Push Support

5 il y a 3 ans

Real-time update of Subscribed and Unsubscribed users to push notifications service. The best tool to increase traffic and keep your engaged subscribers by sending push notifications.

In a rare situation of migrating to a new domain name or App, you cannot carry the subscribers along which makes them useless.

Eva K.
Customer Experience (Kenya)
Télécommunications, 51-200 employés

Multi- Platform Marketing Tool

5 il y a 6 mois

Free Plan- We first started out with this offer, and the results were pretty amazing. Then, after three months we as an organization decided to level up and purchased Growth plan. With Growth plan, we were able to reach out to a larger target through emails and SMS. The budget for Growth Plans is affordable. Works well with push notifications about events in our organization to our clients and potential clients. These push-up notifications are delivered in a moment and give us metrics on the delivered and failed notifications.

The implementation can be a bit technical when configuring push notification software to non-developers. There is a limitation to 3rd party service providers. So, we cant integrate with other Apps

Osama K.
Osama K.
Project Manager (R.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2-10 employés

Easy to use messaging system for Mobil App

5 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Customer support is fast. Web interface is a breeze. Generous allowance on the free plan.

OneSignal has a friendly and easy to use interface. We have used the free version and it really shines. The limits on the software are very generous compared to others. We have only used the Mobile notifications. We have not tryed the web and iOS messages, yet. It has a lot of reporting and statistics on the push notifications.

Paid plan starts at $99. You have to use firebase to set it up. Firebase is relatively easy to get.

Ale R.
Editor (Argentine)

best push notification

5 il y a 4 ans

Commentaires : We use on our magazine to brodcast new content and promotion to our readers. IS VERY GOOD!

I bought a another app but i switch to one signal. We use in our magazine, we send more than 100.000 notification daily. - Insanly good notification service - can track reach, click and other stats - integrate with wordpress (they have plugin) - can segment audience - can send manual push notification - Can integrate native and with popup - Easy to use - Can send automatic notification and schedule - Integrate with alot of other service like Mautic or Zapier. - IS FREE! Support is amazing, i do request add UTM code to track, and they help me to implement on the code. Later they add the option in the plugin. So they help and wanna improve the product. This is one of the best way to reach your audience.

Not really. Is very good. Maybe the install is kind tricky is you dont have any experience with code or install. But overall is one of the best service i use. I dont have any complain or issue. Work perfect.

Mike H.
Lead Backend Engineer (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 11-50 employés

Push notifications with ease

5 il y a 4 ans

Integrating OneSignal into your mobile app and server calls is extremely easy thanks to their API documentation and SDKs. Their dashboard UI is great too and can help you debug messages being delivered or failing. They are free (but share your data with vendors) or you can pay a fee to not have the data shared.

OneSignal 503s quite often sometimes push notifications fail, although these issues have happened less and less over time.

Webmaster and Product Researcher (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2-10 employés

A Reliable Push Notification Solution

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : OneSignal is the best free push notification solution available. I tried a competitor’s product before switching to OneSignal, and OneSignal has been so much more reliable.

We use OneSignal push notifications to alerts to our readers about breaking stories. OneSignal is reliable and delivers notifications within moments after we publish a story. This is important because the stories we publish impact the safety of our readers.

We have not run into any issues with OneSignal so far. The free option allows up to 30,000 web subscribers, so we’ll have to consider whether we can afford OneSignal’s paid plans after we reach that number.

Founder (É.-U.)
Philanthropie, 2-10 employés

The Best Push Notification Service Around!

Commentaires : Love it!

I absolutely love this software! I use it daily and am happy to pay for then upgrade because it helps me to reach, retain, and reconnect with my site visitors without me giving it much thought. Truly set and forget.

If you can. Integrate with just a few more email providers it would be awesome!

Mohd T.
CEO (Inde)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés

Best Push Notification Tool

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : My overall experience with OneSignal Push Notification is very good. But I am rating it 8 out of 10 due to some high price, that is not acceptable.

One Signal is best push notification tool in my eye. I am using this from last two years. It has many features like you can send notification using Intelligence delivery so that your CTR will increase, you can schedule your notification. Moreover, you can integrate OneSignal with your CRM like WordPress.

The only thing i did't like of OneSignal is pricing. Obviously it is free upto 30K users but if you have 200k users then you have to pay $500 per month and it is quiet high.

Kimber S.
Copywriter (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 51-200 employés

a safe and easy-to-use way to communicate with customers

5 l’année dernière

in the finance industry, we need to sometimes get information to customers very quickly or on a very regular basis. doing this is easy with onesignal

onesignal makes staying connected to customers easy and affordable.

Owner (Inde)
Services d'information, 2-10 employés

It is a powerful tool to make subscribers and send them latest updates.

5 il y a 3 ans

We are using OneSignal on all of our websites. Our subscribers are increasing day by day. Now everytime we publish a new post it reaches to our subscribers instantly.

We didn't find any issues with it. Its free of cost. We love this tool.

Justin R.
Project Manager (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 11-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

A free push notification software?! Sign me up!

5 il y a 4 ans

Commentaires : A push notification service for free! There's no greater benefit than zero cost to consumer!

At the price (free) this software simply cannot be beat. We were using a much more expensive software for over a year until we finally came across One Signal, which has all the same capabilities for free!

The implementation of any push notification software can be a bit technical to non-developers, but that's the nature of the beast, and certainly not the fault of One Signal, who has made the process as simple as it can possibly be. Great software, don't miss the opportunity, just hire a freelance developer to implement if you can't figure it out on your own.

Kelsey B.
Firefighter/IT Support (É.-U.)
Sécurité publique, 11-50 employés

A Lifesaver

5 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : I would definitely recommend OpenSignal to any other organization who chooses to undertake a project such as the one we are currently completing.

OpenSignal was adopted by my organization when we began to implement wireless technology in our emergency response vehicles. When operating a computer aided dispatch system, it’s critical that first responders have access to the information they need at the moment they need it. OpenSignal enabled us to understand the connectivity and speeds available in different areas of our jurisdiction, and that information has enabled us to make informed decisions on the best ways to implement our systems.

There really isn’t anything that I disliked about OpenSignal. It served its purpose and did so flawlessly.

Jordi T.
software developer (Espagne)
Presse écrite, 51-200 employés

Great push notification service

4 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : If you rule a small-medium site and want to get your users more engaged, this tool is for you. Its possible to start with free tier so you can test the pros/cons of using it and see if it's worth

Great tool for marketing departments and to generate important amounts of traffic - Simple and effective GUI - Can schedule and plan notifications easily - Allows segmentation - Wordpress and other platforms integration

- Once you want to deliver to multiple sites/devices (web mobile) you have to schedule different notifications - Free means giving data to advertisers

Réponse de l'équipe de OneSignal

il y a 2 ans

Thank you Jordi for the nice review. The OneSignal team appreciates the review. Please note that OneSignal does NOT share any data with advertisers or sell data to anybody. The free product is free.

Trabelsi H.
Trabelsi H.
Web developer (Tunisie)
Services et technologies de l'information, 1 001-5 000 employés

one of the best push notifications service

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : in the company we use react native for mobile development and one of the major requirement was that the client don't like to open the app to check for updates.
so we decided to use one signal to send notification to users.

one signal is very very simple to use and implement into your application. it have a very complete documentation that cover almost all the SDK that you may used in your app. setting up the service takes 15-20 minutes max.

if you use the free version chances that they are using/selling your data. from technical perspective i faced a couple of issues with web notifications sometimes the notification is not pushed.

Software Developer (Inde)

Beneficial for publishers

5 il y a 4 ans

Commentaires : Sending free push notifications to my users.

Using this plugin for a while. The plugin is very useful to send push notications to our visitors about latest posts. The most beautiful thing about this is it is free.

It send one push notification on chrome. If you will publish an another post then this push notification will overwrite the previous push notification.

Samuel O.
freelancer (Nigeria)
Design graphique, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Quick solutions for push notifications

4 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : You can measure the success of a web project goal or objectives through the app delivery reports. It makes it easy to see how well or how poor they are working.

I can send personalized messages to potential clients' interests with push notifications and have them interact with the content with a call to action. It helps me craft messages that encourage visitors to my site to take action. The WordPress plugin is straightforward; very easy to install. It works like a charm. Easy implementation and execution. You get detailed report of message delivery in real time.

I find the Wordpress plugin to be easiest to install but not without some hickups along the way. I wish they could extend support for other well-known site bulders. It's not fun for non tech savy enthusiants.

Musician/Developer (Inde)
Musique, Auto-entrepreneur

Used to be the best

4 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Timely notifications to readers/listeners. Connecting with them almost instantaneously was a good feeling. It was fun while it lasted

It would do exactly what it claimed to do 9 out of 10 times. Clearly was light years ahead of the competition.

The slightest change (http to https) meant that I lost all my subscribers that I had worked hard to build over a few years. It was the biggest letdown before they added the paid service.

Brian C.
Publisher (É.-U.)

Need push notification

4 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : It has been very easy and effective. I am still on the free version, and it is definitely bringing traffic to our site.

It works well with our WordPress site. I was able to implement it easily, myself. And since we've installed it we have hundreds of people getting our notifications when we post.

There is no customization in free version, which is fine I guess. Not sure what the cost is to upgrade.