15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur OneSignal

En savoir plus sur OneSignal

L’engagement omnicanal des clients confère aux marques axées sur le mobile le pouvoir de fidéliser leurs clients grâce à des messages personnalisés multicanaux.

En savoir plus sur OneSignal

The price is the main thing I consider when selecting this. This offers 30k free subscribers that more than enough for a startup website.

OneSignal 503s quite often sometimes push notifications fail, although these issues have happened less and less over time.

OneSignal - Notes

OneSignal a reçu une note globale de 4,7 étoiles sur 5 d'après 81 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé OneSignal ?

Victor
Victor
Head of Digital Intelligece (Panama)
Presse écrite, 51–200 employés

Using One Signal to increase user retention

Commentaires : We are using One Signal to engage visitors of our site and mobile apps.

I like the user friendly admin panel for non tech-savvy users and the integration with many services/platforms.

I tThe pricing model has a big jump between the free version to the next tier. I will think in a mid-cost plan for small and medium size business.

Alternatives envisagées précédemment : Firebase

Pourquoi choisir OneSignal : At the moment of the evaluation Pushwoosh doesn't had SDK for mobile apps and doesn't offered free tier for testing or small projects

Logiciel antérieur : Pushwoosh

Pourquoi passer à OneSignal : The support for many platforms/services and the ease to use

Daniel
Director (R.-U.)
Logiciels, 2–10 employés

OneSignal is robust, well-though through and easy to integrate

5,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : Before using OneSignal we were relying one emails to get a notification. This is annoying when you just want a quick message to say something is happening, without having to go in and read it and then delete it. Now both us and our users have a quick and easy way of being notified about exceptions and support ticket updates.

We needed to get browser notifications up and running for an in-house support portal web-app we were developing. After a little research I quickly settled on OneSignal as the best solution. The API was well documented and easy to use. I got the integration written within a few hours, and it has worked flawlessly ever since. I especially like the ability to click on a notification and have the correct URL open up to deal with the issue / ticket. Also the ability to brand the notifications is a great feature.

At this point I really don't have any criticisms. We've only used OneSignal for browser notifications, and have not used the vast majority of features. Our notifications are pushed out to specific subscribers rather than groups. If the rest of the platform is as well written and documented as the parts we use, then I'm sure it is as pleasure to work with.

Alternatives envisagées précédemment : Firebase

Pourquoi passer à OneSignal : I can't remember all the platforms I looked at, but OneSignal was the most reasonably priced, with the cleanest API and good documentation. It was also recommended by others in various forums and discussion groups.

Aviv
analytics (Israël)
Divertissement, 51–200 employés

essential tool

4,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : overall good

OneSignal presents an effective solution for businesses and developers looking to engage their user base through push notifications, in-app messaging, and email marketing. The platform is appreciated for its ease of use, allowing even those with limited technical expertise to set up and manage campaigns. The dashboard is intuitive, providing a clear overview of campaign performance and user analytics, which is crucial for making data-driven decisions.

Customer Support: Although there's a community for support, the responsiveness and helpfulness of the official customer support have been pointed out as areas for improvement by some users.

Alternatives envisagées précédemment : Braze et Pushwoosh

Pourquoi passer à OneSignal : test

Sonu
Admin (Inde)
Marketing et publicité, 2–10 employés

Onesignal - The Popular Among All

Commentaires : Initially, it was good, i integrated one signal with App and web but when they announce it's not free things got very difficult and I moved to Truepush

Onesignal has wide support to almost all kind of platforms, So if you want to use Onesignal for App/Website at the same time this is the best option because they have SDK for every platform and the detailed documentation will help you to implement is quick, They have a WordPress plugin to make your task easy if you are a blogger

They promised that it will be free for lifetime when I started using OneSignal. It was I think 2016 and since then I gained 70K subscribers then they set the limit of 3)K and then 10K so it just they offered fake promise I guess, If I move to any other platform I lose 70K users otherwise pay for it.

Jared
Jared
Marketing Specialist (É.-U.)
Machines, 10 000+ employés
Source : GetApp

The best software for marketing.

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : It is a much needed software as we are able to maintain a great connection with our clients, we have increased our client database, our clients are now attracted to our services, the interaction is very good and it has very good email automation and receptive on the part of our clientele.

It is a simple software to configure, sending notifications is very fast, it makes it easy to always offer the best to our customers, we attract our customers thanks to the multiple functions that OneSignal offers, it is a very fast system, it has powerful customer segmentation, It is essential for us and for attracting new customers.

On one occasion notifications were delayed, we don't know why, but it has been a great concern for which we have not received a response. They must provide an answer to concerns that we are generally unaware of.

Iheb
Software developer (Tunisie)
Logiciels, Auto-entrepreneur

My POV on one signal

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : iv been using Onesignal for about 3 years now and I'm really happy with using it

ease of integration, customization options, and targeting capabilities

The delays in delivery of notifications, especially during high traffic periods.

Alternatives envisagées précédemment : Firebase

Pourquoi passer à OneSignal : The ease of use when it comes to integrations on mobile and web parts

Carlos
CEO (Argentine)
Internet, 2–10 employés

All channel communications in one single platform

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Communicating with our users in all the channel from the same platform. We see OneSignal as our "microservice" for notifications and alerts.

Api can be improve to be as good as SDK integrations

Alternatives envisagées précédemment : Firebase et AppsFlyer

Pourquoi passer à OneSignal : Quality/price relation. Great free plan to start and test main features. Recomendation from other collegues.

Gustavo
CIO / CTO (Argentine)
Presse écrite, 51–200 employés

Easy implementation!

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : We could implement segmentation.

API functionalities are awsome, we integrate Onesignal with our CMS.

I expected to have a frontend in spanish.

Ryan
Full Stack Developer (Indonésie)
Logiciels, Auto-entrepreneur

The Perfect Notification Service

4,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : I find my overall experience with OneSignal very pleasing. The easiness of deployment is particularly great from the eyes of a developer.

When I was looking for a notification solution for my app, I found OneSignal to be very easy to integrate and deploy to my stack. A quick read of the documentation allows me to have a good idea of how the API works. Furthermore, I only need to add a couple lines to have the notification service ready on my clients.

I did encounter errors with deployment and the documentation didn't cover said error. I had to search around for the solution but eventually found it.

Emre
Lead Software Engineer (Turquie)
Jeux vidéos, 51–200 employés

Developer friendly service

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Sending huge amount of notification at the same time.

The most helpful thing is super easy integration. Huge sdk support, well documented API and message templates are upsides of OneSignal

We can only delete subscription but we want to delete devices sometimes.

Ale
Editor (Argentine)
Presse écrite, 2–10 employés

best push notification

Commentaires : We use on our magazine to brodcast new content and promotion to our readers. IS VERY GOOD!

I bought a another app but i switch to one signal. We use in our magazine, we send more than 100.000 notification daily. - Insanly good notification service - can track reach, click and other stats - integrate with wordpress (they have plugin) - can segment audience - can send manual push notification - Can integrate native and with popup - Easy to use - Can send automatic notification and schedule - Integrate with alot of other service like Mautic or Zapier. - IS FREE! Support is amazing, i do request add UTM code to track, and they help me to implement on the code. Later they add the option in the plugin. So they help and wanna improve the product. This is one of the best way to reach your audience.

Not really. Is very good. Maybe the install is kind tricky is you dont have any experience with code or install. But overall is one of the best service i use. I dont have any complain or issue. Work perfect.

Moh
Digital Marketer (Inde)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2–10 employés

Onesignal is always my favorite for customer engagement

5,0 l’année dernière

With the helps of one signal push notifications we can drive more traffic to our websites. One Signal provides great custom dashboard through which we can automate and schedule push notifications and save our time.

One signal is powerful software for push notifications.

Philanthropie, 2–10 employés

The Best Push Notification Service Around!

Commentaires : Love it!

I absolutely love this software! I use it daily and am happy to pay for then upgrade because it helps me to reach, retain, and reconnect with my site visitors without me giving it much thought. Truly set and forget.

If you can. Integrate with just a few more email providers it would be awesome!

Services d'information, 2–10 employés

It is a powerful tool to make subscribers and send them latest updates.

We are using OneSignal on all of our websites. Our subscribers are increasing day by day. Now everytime we publish a new post it reaches to our subscribers instantly.

We didn't find any issues with it. Its free of cost. We love this tool.

Baikuntha
Managing Director (Népal)
Loisirs, voyage et tourisme, 2–10 employés

Very solid Product

Since using OneSignal for my push notification needs, I have not looked back. Integration with OneSignal is simple and straight forward. I can send push notification to all my app and website users. It is definitely a product I would recommend.

There are no complaints regarding the software's functionality and reliability. However, the price could be a bit more affordable.

Chandan
Developer (Inde)
E-learning, Auto-entrepreneur

Great Service, Impressive Features

Commentaires : Helped in increasing daily active users, ratings & review. It boosted my rank on Play Store.

Push Notifications, In App Notifications, User Segments, Auto Send, Scheduling Message

Api is slow, laggy. Sometimes it takes 5-10 secs to load.

Kelsey
Firefighter/IT Support (É.-U.)
Sécurité publique, 11–50 employés

A Lifesaver

Commentaires : I would definitely recommend OpenSignal to any other organization who chooses to undertake a project such as the one we are currently completing.

OpenSignal was adopted by my organization when we began to implement wireless technology in our emergency response vehicles. When operating a computer aided dispatch system, it’s critical that first responders have access to the information they need at the moment they need it. OpenSignal enabled us to understand the connectivity and speeds available in different areas of our jurisdiction, and that information has enabled us to make informed decisions on the best ways to implement our systems.

There really isn’t anything that I disliked about OpenSignal. It served its purpose and did so flawlessly.

Med Amir
Med Amir
Software engineer (Suède)
Logiciels, 2–10 employés

a sharp tool

5,0 il y a 5 mois

easy to setup and implement in different platform

the tracking not so clear in the dashboard

Brian
Publisher (É.-U.)
Presse écrite, 2–10 employés

Need push notification

Commentaires : It has been very easy and effective. I am still on the free version, and it is definitely bringing traffic to our site.

It works well with our WordPress site. I was able to implement it easily, myself. And since we've installed it we have hundreds of people getting our notifications when we post.

There is no customization in free version, which is fine I guess. Not sure what the cost is to upgrade.

Julio
IT Developer (République dominicaine)
Services financiers, 51–200 employés

Great Push Notification service and features

5,0 il y a 6 mois

The feature we liked the most was their Push Notification service, it was super easy to integrate within our system thanks to their APIs, SDK and their good documentation.

I think their tier system should be more flexible to include more features.

Mayrian
operations Manager (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 11–50 employés

Good choice

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : So far, we are in the testing process, but the product seems reasonable and fulfills our needs.

quick deployment and easy-to-combine API

Vera
Vera
Product Manager (Biélorussie)
Logiciels, 51–200 employés

Great and FREE tool for push notifications

After the great redesign of OneSignal, it has become even better: easy localizations of the push, A/B tests and templates work great. Besides, there are a number of parameters you can use for segmentation and all it is free. Really great choice for a company of any size

I wish there were more statistics on the sent push: e.g. in what countries it was opened, how much time since delivery has passed, etc.

Moh
Digital Marketing (Inde)
Rédaction et correction, 2–10 employés

OneSignal is Just Amazing

5,0 il y a 10 mois

This tool is really amazing to send the push notifications.OneSignal helps us to send push notifications and do A/B testing to improve the overall click through rate.

Nahh.. nothing that i least like about OneSignal

Siim
Siim
Head of Marketing (Estonie)
Services aux consommateurs, 11–50 employés

All-arounder for mobile app users

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Surprisingly compact all-arounder platform for user engagement.

I really like that i can send sms, push, in-app messages and emails from one place to one segmentation. It combines a lot of things i need into one neat box. This takes a lot less time to set up as opposed to having them separately.

It takes time to figure out and i sometimes need help from our tech team to understand the triggers and deep linking for push.

Divertissement, 51–200 employés

So easy, great for newbies

Great for people who do not want comprehensive setups to send push notifications. Took all of 5 minutes to get everything integrated and up and running.

Nothing. Everything about this product was what i needed it for. Might not be best for huge corporations who needs lots of data though.