15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur OneSignal

L’engagement omnicanal des clients confère aux marques axées sur le mobile le pouvoir de fidéliser leurs clients grâce à des messages personnalisés multicanaux.

En savoir plus sur OneSignal

The price is the main thing I consider when selecting this. This offers 30k free subscribers that more than enough for a startup website.

OneSignal 503s quite often sometimes push notifications fail, although these issues have happened less and less over time.

OneSignal - Notes

OneSignal a reçu une note globale de 4,7 étoiles sur 5 d'après 91 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé OneSignal ?

Tomás
Tomás
Senior Software Developer (Canada)

Push notification central

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Excellent; I would recommend that any developer considering using and integrating web, mobile, SMS, or email notifications in their projects look at this platform. You would certainly have your preferred environment covered by their SDK, and the flexibility of the pricing makes it a no-brainer.

I found One Signal to be the best option for getting started with push notifications. They provide an excellent, documented SDK for almost any programming language and platform where your project is running. New features were always in place to provide more functionality, and any adjustments needed during the setup process were both easy and valuable.

For Latin American markets, using WhatsApp is necessary when communicating with your clients. It is a very competitive channel, and the users are often more oriented to be notified and contacted regarding sales and promotions through this channel. This integration is not easy to use in One Singal, even thought they are working to keep up with the competition.

Alternatives envisagées précédemment : Twilio

Pourquoi passer à OneSignal : While Twilio provided WhatsApp messaging, One Signal proved to be easier to implement with their REST API endpoints in a mobile application project.

Shaikh Rayyan
Self Employed (Inde)

OneSignal Best Review

4,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : OneSignal helps me track my daily users and growth.
It helps to engage more users and they are helping us growing our audience.

the best thing that i love about one signal is their dashboard and tools, They provide flexibility for implementation of apis and reach users while they are navigating into our apps. OneSignal's dashboard help us a lot tto keep our users engaged and send them all the updates about our products. They are getting better and better in Analytics and product insights. Also i really like their customer support than any other platform.

One thing that annoys me is i would like to have flexibility in their languages, as our platform is multilangual so multi language will be a great thing to use also a more comprehencive API would be quite benificial for us as i may provide greater flexibility.

Alternatives envisagées précédemment : MoEngage

Pourquoi passer à OneSignal : OneSignal helps me track my daily users and growth. It helps to engage more users and they are helping us growing our audience. They provide a very easy way to communicate to our users and provide them updates and up sell products. They help us making revenue by engaging our customers and keep them uptodate with their in app messege and notofocation services.

Sonu
Admin (Inde)
Marketing et publicité, 2–10 employés

Onesignal - The Popular Among All

Commentaires : Initially, it was good, i integrated one signal with App and web but when they announce it's not free things got very difficult and I moved to Truepush

Onesignal has wide support to almost all kind of platforms, So if you want to use Onesignal for App/Website at the same time this is the best option because they have SDK for every platform and the detailed documentation will help you to implement is quick, They have a WordPress plugin to make your task easy if you are a blogger

They promised that it will be free for lifetime when I started using OneSignal. It was I think 2016 and since then I gained 70K subscribers then they set the limit of 3)K and then 10K so it just they offered fake promise I guess, If I move to any other platform I lose 70K users otherwise pay for it.

Julien
CTO (France)
Hôtellerie, 11–50 employés

Great push notification service !

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Using OneSignal simplify the implementation of push notifications inside a mobile app as you only need to implement one sdk and then use one API to send your push

The stats are basically useless, you need to track push performance elsewhere

Alternatives envisagées précédemment : Batch

Pourquoi passer à OneSignal : It's free for our usage and works like a charm !

Janie
Deputy editor of growth, audience (É.-U.)
Presse écrite, 51–200 employés

Longtime heavy user, company just switched to another vendor

4,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : They were quick, helpful. Good platform but I didn't know what others were capable of, too. The deployment was reliable to different segments. And the carry-over due to new vendor's back-end was a flop. OneSignal was more stable. But the AI auto-fill, A/N test ease and Web alert CTA "button" are nice. Also I had a real vendor onboarding with new vendor. But that might be on my company, not OS fault, at time of onboarding.

Ability to send to segments and know it will deploy. Setting / using segments is wonky with new vendor.

Our new vendor lets you enter the link and it will pull in image address, headline and blurb that you can just tweak. Much faster. Also A/B testing is easier too. Does not need some turn-on from OneSignal. Also, I could never maneuver our audience segments to adjust, combine, audit. Maybe that's across all vendors.

Victor
Victor
Head of Digital Intelligece (Panama)

Using One Signal to increase user retention

Commentaires : We are using One Signal to engage visitors of our site and mobile apps.

I like the user friendly admin panel for non tech-savvy users and the integration with many services/platforms.

I tThe pricing model has a big jump between the free version to the next tier. I will think in a mid-cost plan for small and medium size business.

Alternatives envisagées précédemment : Firebase

Pourquoi choisir OneSignal : At the moment of the evaluation Pushwoosh doesn't had SDK for mobile apps and doesn't offered free tier for testing or small projects

Logiciel antérieur : Pushwoosh

Pourquoi passer à OneSignal : The support for many platforms/services and the ease to use

Daniel
Director (R.-U.)
Logiciels, 2–10 employés

OneSignal is robust, well-though through and easy to integrate

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Before using OneSignal we were relying one emails to get a notification. This is annoying when you just want a quick message to say something is happening, without having to go in and read it and then delete it. Now both us and our users have a quick and easy way of being notified about exceptions and support ticket updates.

We needed to get browser notifications up and running for an in-house support portal web-app we were developing. After a little research I quickly settled on OneSignal as the best solution. The API was well documented and easy to use. I got the integration written within a few hours, and it has worked flawlessly ever since. I especially like the ability to click on a notification and have the correct URL open up to deal with the issue / ticket. Also the ability to brand the notifications is a great feature.

At this point I really don't have any criticisms. We've only used OneSignal for browser notifications, and have not used the vast majority of features. Our notifications are pushed out to specific subscribers rather than groups. If the rest of the platform is as well written and documented as the parts we use, then I'm sure it is as pleasure to work with.

Alternatives envisagées précédemment : Firebase

Pourquoi passer à OneSignal : I can't remember all the platforms I looked at, but OneSignal was the most reasonably priced, with the cleanest API and good documentation. It was also recommended by others in various forums and discussion groups.

Carlos
CTO (Brésil)
Logiciels, 11–50 employés

Onesignal to rule themall

Commentaires : We've used onesignal for many years and we are very satisfied.

Push notifications that work really great on web and mobile devices, clean interface with a bunch of features that easy the way we develop and they have a great support.

Every new feature for android and ios is always implemented but I think they should focus on enrich the already existent features making this great tool even greater than add some characteristics that not everyone needs.

Iheb
Software developer (Tunisie)

My POV on one signal

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : iv been using Onesignal for about 3 years now and I'm really happy with using it

ease of integration, customization options, and targeting capabilities

The delays in delivery of notifications, especially during high traffic periods.

Alternatives envisagées précédemment : Firebase

Pourquoi passer à OneSignal : The ease of use when it comes to integrations on mobile and web parts

Carlos
CEO (Argentine)
Internet, 2–10 employés

All channel communications in one single platform

5,0 l’année dernière

Communicating with our users in all the channel from the same platform. We see OneSignal as our "microservice" for notifications and alerts.

Api can be improve to be as good as SDK integrations

Alternatives envisagées précédemment : Firebase et AppsFlyer

Pourquoi passer à OneSignal : Quality/price relation. Great free plan to start and test main features. Recomendation from other collegues.

Rahul
Owner (Inde)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 2–10 employés

Best for sending push notifications

Commentaires : Wonderful, helped a lot

Create user segment, add user tags, schedule notification, track number of clicks on notification. Great job

Recently they reduced number user tags for all plans. SDK is heavy. Sometimes website lags. No App available, only website.

Pourquoi passer à OneSignal : Lots of inbuilt features

Bhavesh
Entrepreneur (Inde)
E-learning, Auto-entrepreneur

One Stop Solution For Customer Engagement

5,0 l’année dernière

The most important features of one Signal that i use is push notifications and user analytics. It helps to understand notification parameters and how healthy engagement is

The firebase api key change should be made available in dashboard itself

Pourquoi passer à OneSignal : Multiple features in single platform

Amr
Instructional Designer (Égypte)
Enseignement supérieur, 51–200 employés

Impactful User Engagement Application.

Commentaires : OneSignal helps me deliver my targeted audience the right message at the right time. Users spend longer time on my website, Which leads to more user engagement and higher conversion rates.

OneSignal is easy to use. and offers a variety of customization and targeting features that help me target and engage the exact segment of my website's visitors.

I find the traffic analytics and user flow reports need more enhancement, like adding more data visualization options that make them easier to read and understand.

Tariq
Full Stack Developer (Inde)
E-learning, 2–10 employés

Pioneer in Push Notifications

Best thing that I like most in Onesignal is there A/B testing by creating various segments also Its AI based delivery is amazing it improves our campaign click through rate.

By using OneSignal I did not think there is anything that I least like about it.

Foluke
Foluke
Blogger (Nigeria)
Médias en ligne, Auto-entrepreneur

Delivers On Time and Awesomely Free

OneSignal delivers on time, and once you are able to complete the setup, you will be able to deliver push notifications across different platforms. Another thing is that it is free. I'm still wondering how such a great software could come for free but who am I to complain

It is hard to set up, especially on Wordpress. First timers without coding knowlege may have difficult time, but watcjing tutorial videos might help

Justin
Project Manager (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

A free push notification software?! Sign me up!

Commentaires : A push notification service for free! There's no greater benefit than zero cost to consumer!

At the price (free) this software simply cannot be beat. We were using a much more expensive software for over a year until we finally came across One Signal, which has all the same capabilities for free!

The implementation of any push notification software can be a bit technical to non-developers, but that's the nature of the beast, and certainly not the fault of One Signal, who has made the process as simple as it can possibly be. Great software, don't miss the opportunity, just hire a freelance developer to implement if you can't figure it out on your own.

Annel
Director of Internship Program Parent Coordinator (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 11–50 employés

Excellent Resource

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : Perfect! Excellent! I love the resource.

I love being able to add an image, an explanation/blurb and have a multi lingual message shared with our school community in real time.

I feel like the topic and sub topic is redundant

Chandan
Developer (Inde)
E-learning, Auto-entrepreneur

Great Service, Impressive Features

Commentaires : Helped in increasing daily active users, ratings & review. It boosted my rank on Play Store.

Push Notifications, In App Notifications, User Segments, Auto Send, Scheduling Message

Api is slow, laggy. Sometimes it takes 5-10 secs to load.

Trabelsi
Trabelsi
Web developer (Tunisie)
Services et technologies de l'information, 1 001–5 000 employés

one of the best push notifications service

Commentaires : in the company we use react native for mobile development and one of the major requirement was that the client don't like to open the app to check for updates.
so we decided to use one signal to send notification to users.

one signal is very very simple to use and implement into your application. it have a very complete documentation that cover almost all the SDK that you may used in your app. setting up the service takes 15-20 minutes max.

if you use the free version chances that they are using/selling your data. from technical perspective i faced a couple of issues with web notifications sometimes the notification is not pushed.

jordi
software developer (Espagne)

Great push notification service

Commentaires : If you rule a small-medium site and want to get your users more engaged, this tool is for you. Its possible to start with free tier so you can test the pros/cons of using it and see if it's worth

Great tool for marketing departments and to generate important amounts of traffic - Simple and effective GUI - Can schedule and plan notifications easily - Allows segmentation - Wordpress and other platforms integration

- Once you want to deliver to multiple sites/devices (web mobile) you have to schedule different notifications - Free means giving data to advertisers

Réponse de l'équipe de OneSignal

il y a 4 ans

Thank you Jordi for the nice review. The OneSignal team appreciates the review. Please note that OneSignal does NOT share any data with advertisers or sell data to anybody. The free product is free.

Musique, Auto-entrepreneur

Used to be the best

Commentaires : Timely notifications to readers/listeners. Connecting with them almost instantaneously was a good feeling. It was fun while it lasted

It would do exactly what it claimed to do 9 out of 10 times. Clearly was light years ahead of the competition.

The slightest change (http to https) meant that I lost all my subscribers that I had worked hard to build over a few years. It was the biggest letdown before they added the paid service.

Evan
Editor (É.-U.)
Production audiovisuelle, 201–500 employés

Helpful tool for daily push notifications

4,0 il y a 7 mois

The ease of use and ability to move at speed are both valued aspects for daily usage for a news organization.

It'd be nice to customize sign-up campaigns a bit more. Also, there doesn't appear to be a way to manually add people if they inadvertently opted out.

Médias de diffusion, Auto-entrepreneur

My honest review of One signal

Commentaires : It was fantastic

Very easy to use. Basic features are free of charge

Doesnt have advanced features. Unless you are a beginner, using One signal might be boring for you

Charalabos
Full Stack Web Developer (Grèce)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2–10 employés

OneSignal Review

5,0 il y a 5 mois

I liked most the fact that the support team is doing a really good job and overall the customer experience and handling is top notch.

OneSignal offers many solutions. So far i have no complains. :)

Vera
Vera
Product Manager (Biélorussie)
Logiciels, 51–200 employés

Great and FREE tool for push notifications

After the great redesign of OneSignal, it has become even better: easy localizations of the push, A/B tests and templates work great. Besides, there are a number of parameters you can use for segmentation and all it is free. Really great choice for a company of any size

I wish there were more statistics on the sent push: e.g. in what countries it was opened, how much time since delivery has passed, etc.