Avis clients sur Vuture

En savoir plus sur Vuture

Technologie de marketing automation qui construit et maintient des relations fructueuses et durables entre les spécialistes du marketing et les salariés et les clients.

En savoir plus sur Vuture

Non disponible

Non disponible

Vuture - Notes

4,0

Vuture a reçu une note globale de 4,8 étoiles sur 5 d'après 4 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Note du produit

Note du produit

Utilisation

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Vuture ?

Lindsey
Lindsey
Marketing & Business Development Coordinator (É.-U.)

I love Vuture!

Commentaires : Overall, I have little to no complaints. Though we are constantly finding new things that we would like to have/would like to see improve, Vuture is always willing to listen to those ideas and find or create a solution that will work for us. Their customer service is prompt and helpful.

It is so easy to create a comprehensive and high quality email/invitation with this software. It has taken our email marketing process to a completely new level, and I would even go as far as to say that creating marketing campaigns is actually a fun process now. Highly recommend!

It is still a fairly new software, so there are still a lot of features that they are fine-tweaking or developing that aren't available to the user yet. For example, our team is constantly recognizing features on our landing pages that have not yet been created but would really simplify some of our processes.

Julie
Julie
Communications Specialist (É.-U.)

Back to the Vuture!

Commentaires : The customer service and features of Vuture are incredible. My account manager is responsive and does a great job of partnering with us. We've had a few technical glitches along the way, but they are quick to fix and/or coach us through it. I'm continually enamored by Vuture's features, and we haven't even used them all!

Vuture is truly the "Cadillac" of email marketing systems. The integration with InterAction is seamless and our event game has been significantly boosted. I get excited every time I log in!

Vuture is definitely an investment - not only does it cost a pretty penny, but training time is no joke. We're reaping the benefits for sure, but the barrier to entry is pretty high.

Kevin
Kevin
Photographer (R.-U.)
Photographie, 2-10 employés

The best e-marketing tool to integrate with our CRM

4,0 il y a 12 mois

Commentaires : Works well with our crm platform in relation to event acceptances, declines, no shows et al.

Integration with Salesforce CRM solution.

payment management integration was quite complex.

Marketing & Business Development Specialist (É.-U.)

Vuture is awesome!

Commentaires : Very streamlined service and I love that everything is super easy to track.

Unlike a previous program I used, Vuture is very streamlined and makes mass mailings simplified and quick.

It would be nice if we could alter the templates a little bit more. I also wish the trigger functionality was a bit easier to use.