Avis clients sur Ninox

En savoir plus sur Ninox

Créez votre propre application métier avec Ninox, afin que celle-ci corresponde à votre flux de travail. Ninox vous permet d'intégrer CRM, ERP, RH et bien d'autres…

En savoir plus sur Ninox

Just sorry we didn't find it years ago. Also sorry we wasted time looking at alternatives.

Ninox - Notes

Ninox a reçu une note globale de 4,7 étoiles sur 5 d'après 146 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Ninox ?

James
James
Owner (É.-U.)
Construction, 2-10 employés

Full featured and friendly

Commentaires : I was searching to replace my mobile -- but very much showing it's age -- HanDBase. I was also long time proponent of the Helix database on the Mac which was becoming less friendly and not easily mobile. I needed to put a structure in place for my new business. My requirements were: Mac friendly, multi-platform, and mobile. I found Ninox on v1 and worked through the learning curve. Today, Ninox v2.4 gives me a central point to coordinate the activities, common data of all my cloud based processes including: QuickBooks Online, G-Suites for Business, MailChimp, RingCentral, and Asana. I can hardly wait till v2.5 to see what else I can do to make my business easier.

Flexibility is a huge part of the Ninox platform. Ninox has the power of a multi-relation, multi-platform, mobile, scriptable database. And it can also be an easy no-scripting data gathering tool. As a small business owner, my needs develop on a daily basis. Ninox is my secret weapon to managing them in-house. When I need an ad-hoc tool to evaluate , template, and organize lists or piles of data... Ninox. When I want to take that ad-hoc tool and turn it into a multi-user process...Ninox.

Steep structural learning curve. My experience with database systems began with D-Base4 on DOS. All of my previous databases were predicated on the idea that the record is not created until it is "entered". A Ninox record is entered when it is created. Adding data to it is an update. Here me know and believe me later... there is massive power in this approach. I was also concerned that my users would have problems understanding this, none of them have ever noticed. In this age of instant entry and not-saving, they think it is normal.

Aivars
Aivars
Chairperson of the Board (Lettonie)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 2-10 employés

Manage business processes

4,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : Ninox is an easy-to-use platform for building databases.

All in one software Working across different geographical locations App with a modern, intuitive interface Easy visualization Get started with templates No coding

Beginners who have not worked with database management systems before may experience some difficulties at first

Daniel
CEO (R.-U.)

Amazingly easy to get into but hasn't evolved much

So easy to pickup and use. Really quick to develop a business app which feels very empowering. However that's pretty much where it ends

Too Mac centric, icloud as the sync option is ridiculous. Struggles on server edition with medium sized data sets, filtering becomes very slow. You cannot actually do much with your data, no real integration outside of Ninox. Poor implementation of report design and printing which exposes too much to the end user. Not enough separation between design and client use

Ernie
Owner (R.-U.)
Logiciels, Auto-entrepreneur

Great Product, Outstanding Support

Commentaires : I have completed many different database solutions at present, my latest one is a quote engine, previously it would take about 3.5 minutes to produce one quote if I was lucky, I can now deliver quotes in about 20 seconds, start to finish. Someone asked for 6 quotes the other day, he asked how long it would take the get the quotes, I said they will be with you within 15 minutes, he was well impressed, exceeded my own target and his expectations.

The ease of use, you can start building a database from scratch with very little experience. There are many templates to choose from and the support you get from the Ninox team is beyond 1st class. Ninox has saved me so much time and provided me with opportunities to develop more sales by using it.

The English manual needs development, (I believe this is in hand) there is so much information in the head of the support team that needs to get into the manual. Layout needs improving, I don't like having to messing about with 'spaces' and line breaks, I would prefer that we can place an object in position and it sticks in place.

Illustrator (Allemagne)
Design, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Alternatives envisagées :

An inuitive possibility to approach the world of databases

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : It has everything for becoming a Perfect Tool for many purposes. I hope to impress my Sponsors with my Oeuvre Catalogue

The friendly Support and easy way to make contact via Webinar and email. The way the customer‘s needs and Ideas are integrated, and That Templates can be Chosen and modified without Restrictions

Don‘t have any objections yet. I only Need it for a work catalogue, but I think the Design should be easier to Individualize, using fonts and colours, shapes and a wider Range of icons to choose from.

Rob
Proprietor (R.-U.)
Production audiovisuelle, Auto-entrepreneur

Could be easier to use

Commentaires : Just think it could be easier to use, more intuitive, less 'programmery'. I realise this is easy to say and hard to do, especially when speaking of a database, but there you go.

One off purchase rather than a subscription Powerful Does the job that I need it to - create and track invoices and expenses Quick

There are certain simple things - for example, auto-increments for invoice numbers that require 'programming-style' statements to set up.

Marija
graphic designer (Serbie)
Design graphique, 2-10 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Great database software for any level of code knowlege

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I'm currently running my entire business management, warehouse and accounting with Ninox database. As someone who doesn't have any knowledge in database programming and coding, I was able to create and start using database in just 3 months.

Easy to use, and fast to implement in any aspect of Business Management and Workflow Management. Easy to follow instructions, ang great forum for novices.

I would like to see the ability for better reports customization, and more video tutorials.

Hans
CEO (Allemagne)
Services d'information, 2-10 employés

High Flexibility

Commentaires : We develop ERPs, CRMs and applications as required.

I appreciate the high flexibility, the good support and the possibilities to implement requirements quickly. Great connectivity to other systems.

There is nothing to complain about. If you want to be impatient: The development is never fast enough!

Cristóbal
Freelance (Espagne)
Design, Auto-entrepreneur

The best experience with a database for only 35 bucks

Commentaires : After lot of years using FileMaker I decided to change to Ninox. Because I'm not really an administrator person. I'm just a freelance designer. I have MORE than enough with Ninox to create my invoice, to archive my expenses, clients, taxes database… I'm not using Ninox on a daily basis. Just when a new client appear, or when a new invoice is needed (sometimes with weeks in between). Cheap, easy, powerful enough, robust. Perfect for something like me.

I love the easy of use. All is simple, direct and robust

It would be great if Ninox could provide with a good collection of predefined scripts

Idrissa
Manager (Burkina Faso)
Relations publiques et communications, 11-50 employés

Ninox review

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

It is possible to create a database with very little experience. it's easy to use and quite fast in terms of business application development

No drawbacks but a better possibility of customizing the interface would be welcome

Mike
Technical Officer (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11-50 employés

Stand-alone, Multi-User, iCloud, Cloud, Private / On prem .. offline sync... It has it ALL

Commentaires : Overall, I am very satisfied with Ninox. I have built workflow style applications to manage SOWS / Contracts, Customer Relations, "Getting Things Done (GTD)" style Task Management (I believe the phrase is TradeMarked by David Allan), IT Product Standards Mangement with REST/API interface to Technopedia, Bakery Orders, and yes.. my "first" application was a Bingo Game with random number generator to simulate the "Bingo Ball" drops.

The platform is very easy to use. While never say never, I do not see using spreadsheets to maintain various pockets of information any longer. While I am a thirty (30) plus year IT professional, within minutes I was up and running.. and within hours to days, I built a rather complex application to manage my Statements of Work (SOWs) with links to company resources, rate card, et all. A quick "create view", and I had a kanban view of SOWs expiring in 30, 60, 90 days. The platform is very flexible and the REST/API is a huge plus for me. Ninox Technical support is over the top. Free webinars, email support with response usually within 24 hours.. and a user forum with helpful and active participants (DISCLAIMER.. I am a participant).. Having used other desktop relational database applications on both Windows and Mac OS.. Ninox was the platform I have been searching for!

Pretty much in order of discomfort.. 1. As you can see from other reviews, the user documentation is lacking. At some points it is missing... and at other points it is just plain wrong. To mitigate this, the user forum is a great resource and several Ninox partners have published use case driven guides. 2. As a 30+ year IT professional, I had to adapt to the file based Ninox approach. While you do create "relations" between table objects, you have to rethink a bit of what you learned. Once you get the hang of it.. You are off to the races. 3. Even the local Mac App acts like "the web". Rows are committed on create.. then updated for each field update. This just takes some getting used to. On most of my applications, I add "buttons" to save/close the record so I can add data consistency logic (in global functions as must as possible). That logic is also repeated in "data verification" views so the user can scan for anomalies.

Mike
President (É.-U.)
Musique, 2-10 employés

Best money I ever spent

Commentaires : Overall i am so glad i spent the (small amount of) money to purchase this database when i did; it has paid off far more than it cost.

If this product went away, my business would suffer greatly. It is so flexible, and i can set it up to do exactly what i need it to do. I rely on the data in Ninox for most of my basic business functions, and it performs with speed and accuracy. I like that the software is resident and not fully cloud-based. I use it without a subscription since i am the only user, so it only costs me the time to set up or adjust a table.

Having customer support in Germany is a bit of a pain and can make for long turnaround times and translation issues for problem resolution. But fortunately the manual is fairly well laid out & explains most things in enough detail where some trial and error can get me to a workable solution.

Guido
Dr. (Panama)
Cabinets médicaux, 11-50 employés

Since I found the software, my way of thinking has changed, I think it's great, it has given me the

Commentaires : I was able to organize my activities much more easily and logically. I have turned this application into my favorite application, I use it every day to develop my company's processes and generate data from my conventional practice. Since I started using it, there have been many changes that I consider very useful. I hope you continue to develop successfully this great tool that changed my life.

Its ease of use, its simplicity, versatility, processing speed, is really friendly. I liked the new capabilities with the new version of IOS 11.0. They are always improving it, it is also very stable. I am very happy with the product.

I would like to have more capacity to display information in the columns in the impressions area Better integration with the calendar and that you could see more information from the calendar and incorporate alerts such as icons and colors for example. To be able to establish a timeline Improve document printing features

Danny
CEO (É.-U.)
Aviation et industrie aéronautique, 2-10 employés

A good product for a first time user

Commentaires : Ultimately I really like the end results that were finally achieved, but it took some tme on my part to learn to use it. I have little to no background in building a database, so the learning curve for me was longer than for most, but we now have an excellent database, and all of the necessary information on the entire customer base is now at our fingertips instead of in boxes of files and file cabinets. Definitely worth the effort.

Used it to create my first ever database for our company. Took a bit time, and some trial and error...but it works well. Once you grasp the understanding of the various prorocols to create a data base, it is easily applied to additional database tables and very easy to use. I love the way that you can create an account and then attach various files, photos, etc. to the main account file.

For a first time user or someone that is not 100% computer literate, it can be a bit difficult to grasp at first. Some of the terms used are odd, but all-in-all it's decent software.

Gabi
dynamics (Espagne)
Articles de sport, 2-10 employés

Worth the price, customizable and excellent support

Commentaires : Allowed me to grown my business without spending a lot of money.
Customize all the proceed at your own will never pay the price.
Frankly recommended !

Continuous improvements. Easy to program and user friendly Not expensive in front other softs. iCloud Team work is amazing and reliability is on top. great bunch of field types Incredible support

Bulk data relationship between tables Formulary view needs to improve. User friendly programing by drag and drop needs more options actually only accesible by code typing Printing layout can be more sophisticated

Martin
Vernacular Media Consultant (É.-U.)

Jumped to Ninox from Filemaker Pro - Best Move EVER!

Excellent, friendly customer support is my favorite feature of Ninox. These guys love their product and listen to their customers. They are very quick to respond to questions and have helped me add features to my database that I couldn't figure out. With the templates they offer and the tutorial videos they have posted on YouTube, anyone can understand the basics of how Ninox works.

The interface is not the prettiest and can only be modified to a certain point. I can't wait to see v.3, because that is when software hits it's stride.

Brian
IT Manager (R.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 11-50 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Great product that keeps getting better

Commentaires : Created a database for an orphanage in Africa, so that data could be input via iPads.

It is very easy to create a database, and it's easy for end-users also. The screens and navigation are all user-friendly. Its cross-platform and offline capabilities on iOS make is a standout product, and the support from the Developers is excellent. Great online community too.

Some of the coding behind the scenes isn't as straightforward as VBA, and some of the functions aren't entirely intuitive, but after ready some tutorials, it becomes apparent.

Gabi
Dynamics (Espagne)
Sports, 2-10 employés

Dynamism is a must in the bussiness world today, Ninox makes you grow !

Commentaires : Is making grow our Bussines and work with Teams on-line

Easy of use and programming, best support ever ! Rough and strong database, sync and cloud work for Teams. Really good iPad app.

User interface in the forms could be more attractive and functional, CRM integration under development. Tables relationships are not bi-directional.

Thomas
Director (R.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés

Excellent SME Database Tool

Commentaires : I chose Ninox in order to allow both Windows and Mac users to work from the same system with ease, and have not looked back.

Ninox is cross platform by nature, so Mac and Windows users can easily collaborate on the same database. It is entirely mobile with pre-built Apps for iOS and so you can use the full database wherever you are. It is intuitive to build in and if you have any challenges, the support team is excellent.

Ideally, it would be good to be able to add Forms in order to create a landing page, but I know this is in development. Beyond that, the ability to customise fonts/colours etc is probably the next stage.

Sam
Veterinarian (É.-U.)

Awesome app...with great flexibility

The support is great! The software is adaptable to my needs. The data is easily imported and exported in several file formats

1)The inability to send invoices with a template message. 2)Color and font options for field names might add a better form like feel and appearance.

Andrew
Director of Manufacturing Operations (É.-U.)
Machines, 51-200 employés

Valuable tool to create other daily tools I use everyday.

Commentaires : Flexibility and creating a place to hold and link a lot of different types of data in one place.

Flexible customization to make specialized data tools for various data tracking projects. Allows me to document data directly on the production floor as conditions change (live tracking).

Not as easy to use for an aggrigate view, like summarizing or averaging data from multiple data cells. Needs to be exported or represented as a graph.

Solution Engineer (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés

Great Product for a Great Price

Commentaires : When I was looking for an asset tracking database, none of the pre-baked solutions tracked all of the data the way I wanted it. So I decided to roll my own solution with Ninox, and am glad I did. I have the solution I want.

Ability to customize database as needed Strong Support

There is a little bit of a learning curve, but it isn’t very hard to learn Ninox.

Agustin
Agustin (É.-U.)
Import/Export, 11-50 employés

Ninox 10/10 Best Application

I love how comfortable and reliable the software is. It has many uses for a company that needs to have a good database.

The Limited UI support, as in how the UI looks and works when editing. Code won't work in real time, as in wait loops and such.

None (R.-U.)

A fabulous database that has so much capability

Commentaires : It has permitted me to create a highly flexible booking system for my holiday rental villa which I can access and use anywhere. There were some field types missing from earlier versions of this software that I missed but these have now been added in the latest update and work very well.

It is genuinely easy to use and has an excellent range of field types. It is multi platform and enables me to access my databases from my PC, Mac or IOS devices.

Andrés
Mr. (Inde)
Médecine douce, Auto-entrepreneur

A professional solution for a good price.

Commentaires : Great support, frecuent updates with real improvements and the relation between tables are really good.

Ninnox offers an excellent solution for those who require to create databases really fast without compromising advanced tools and an straightforward design that let the users learn it really fast and applied to their projects. Great Support Professional solution Deeply editable

There are certain aspects that can be improved like the correct print layout on iOS devices, the possibility to recover deleted data and the split screen option to check two tables at the same time.