Avis clients sur GoToMeeting

4,4 /5
  • Service client
    4,3 /5

En savoir plus sur GoToMeeting

Organisez et assistez à des réunions en ligne, à des visioconférences, à des formations en ligne ou à des présentations en permettant à vos collègues, clients et pr

En savoir plus sur GoToMeeting

8 538 avis affichés

Nadejda C.
Responsable
Vente au détail, 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Publié le 03/03/2021

"Utilisation facile"

Commentaires: Nouveau, nous avons fait des excellentes réunions sans moindre soucis

Avantages: Pas de limite pour utilisateurs,bonne visibilité, accès simplifié, bonne sécurité. Vraiment très bon

Inconvénients: Le seule point faible je le trouve en première conection. Il faut avoir un lien sécurisé et le logiciel t'envoie sur le site au lieu de réunion

• Publié le 03/03/2021
Jorge B.
General Director
Services et technologies de l'information, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 26/03/2020

"Good solution for online meetings and presentation"

Commentaires: I have offices, customers, account managers, partners and even developers in severalc countries. With this solution I can keep meetings or presentations everywhere in the World where I have Internet connection.
The sound can be by Internet or phone call, I can share my screen ot my webcam, and aldo I can save the meeting, to keep track of it.

Avantages: I've tried other solutions and for me the best from this solution is how easy is to access to the conference for my customer. Just one click and they are inside the conference.

Inconvénients: I would like to send invitations to my customers from the same interface instead than copy&paste the content of the access. It has plugins with main mail solutions like outlook and GMail, but sometimes because I am in a customer with firewall email rules that don't let me access to my server from outllok but only by webmail, I have to create the conference form one site copy&paste and send the invitations from my webmail.

• Publié le 26/03/2020
Richard C.
Senior Business Analyst
Équipements publics, 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Publié le 02/12/2019

"GoToMeeting isn’t great, but it isn’t bad either"

Commentaires: Overall it does exactly what I need it to do, but I’m really comparing it to WebEx. With WebEx, I could record meetings, create meetings through Outlook, and it had SSO enabled. GoToMeeting seems like a step backwards, but it still gets the job done. Just a little more tedious in my opinion.

Avantages: I like that it allows me to hold conference calls and screen share. Really, that’s all I need it to do. I do a lot of demos and walkthroughs with clients and customers, so GoToMeeting is critical for my success. It also allows my customer to share their screen so I can see what errors or issues they’re having on their end. It really helps with the show-don’t-tell aspect of my job. I also like that my PIN never changed. It was a little on the long side, but after a week or so, I had it memorized. Made opening meetings really fast.

Inconvénients: I’m realizing the things I like least about GoToMeeting may be on our configuration side. For example, we don’t have single sign-on (SSO), so anytime I need to open GoToMeeting, I need to log into my account. That gets a little annoying. It also doesn’t integrate with Outlook, which is also annoying. I have to go into GoToMeeting, copy my meeting information, and then paste it back into an Outlook appointment. Just a lot of needless steps. But this could just be on my side - something that we could configure if we wanted to. And I don’t have the ability to record meetings, which may be a licensing issue or configuration issue. Either way, I don’t like it.

• Publié le 02/12/2019
Don W.
Retired Computer Services Co. Owner
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: Essai gratuit
  • Publié le 29/04/2021

"GoToMeeting is an excellent remote access software"

Commentaires: I got the free trial and tested it fully by connecting to my local PCs (I have three) and working on them remotely. I also tested connecting to my son's computer and to a friend's computer to perform routine maintenance on them. Everything worked beautifully.

Avantages: GoToMeeting allows for simple remote access and control of remote PCs and also provides a simple way of servicing computers remotely. It is simple to set up, simple to use, and effective in performing its tasks. Very well conceived and executed remote software.

Inconvénients: The price after the free trial is substantial, and since I am retired, I don't need to pay for this service. Were I still working, it would be a fine alternative. I am a retired Computer Service Company owner, and would have found this an excellent option when I was working

• Publié le 29/04/2021
Rad D.
Ceo
Photographie, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an
  • Publié le 14/10/2020

"Poor Product, Worse Dupport"

Commentaires: My relationship with LogMeIn and GoToMeeting was bad from the start. As I was looking for a product to deliver webinars and charge for events, I was promised the moon by sales reps that I later learned didn’t understand the tool and gave me erroneous information. I was also assured before my purchase that their support was top notch. It wasn’t. My biggest complaint, aside from things that didn’t work as promised, was the inept support. I frequently got techs who knew less about their product than I did. I was frequently given incorrect information and many times was promised a call back that never came. When the pandemic hit and I increased my for sale webinar events, I experienced problems with the integration to PayPal. From the first time I called, they refused to consider that the problem could be with them and insisted it was with PayPal. They refused to investigate, even though PayPal reps had thoroughly investigated and had some suggestions. They simply refused to consider the possibility of a problem on their end. This despite the promises and hard sell they gave me about how well this feature worked. It was the primary reason that chose their product in the first. After forcing the escalation of my concerns to upper level people in the organization, I thought I’d found someone to listen and dig into what was going on. Instead, I got more hollow assurances and promises of follow up and call backs that never happened. overall, a disaster.

Avantages: Not much. I was able to offer webinars, but many of the features promised by sale reps didn’t pan out or work as promised.

Inconvénients: Poor integration with PayPal when selling events. Bugs in applications, things that worked only if you did an end run around a problem that went unfixed for the entire time I had the product.

• Publié le 14/10/2020
Wesley C.
Gerente
Matériel informatique, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 30/03/2021

"Perfeito para treinamentos em larga escala (auditório)"

Commentaires: No geral a minha experiência tem sido boa, usamos como software principal para dar treinamentos em larga escala (100+).

Avantages: Sem dúvida o ponto positivo neste aplicativo é a quantidade de pessoas que suporta.
Antes de conhecer o GTM era bem complicado ministrar treinamentos para os parceiros da empresa, devido a quantidade de pessoas simultâneas que precisamos atender (100+).
Hoje conseguimos controlar quem fala e a hora que fala, e isso facilita muito a apresentação do treinamento, sem interrupções e ainda gravar o treinamento, que fica disponível por link posteriormente.

Inconvénients: O fato de ter de instalar um software na maquina me deixa um pouco insatisfeito, e tenho a certeza que afeta outros usuários. Em meio a uma era digital em que na internet sofremos com vírus em tudo praticamente, o usuário fica desconfiado com um download e execução. Outro ponto é que em várias empresas a instalação depende do TI para ser executada, dificultando a realização e participação nas reuniões executadas no GTM.

• Publié le 30/03/2021
Nicole L.
Marketing Manager
Conseil en gestion, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 02/03/2021

"Very Professional Webinar and Meeting Software"

Commentaires: Overall, GoToMeeting has been extremely easy to use and implement. We've had no set-up or technology issues on the many events we've run over the past few months. Our only critique is the limit of attendees (100) that you can have on event. If that limit did not exist, we wouldn't have any complaints!

Avantages: GoToMeeting had a very user-friendly website. Our team was able to set-up events successfully with virtually no training. The website is super easy-to-use and intuitive. We often use the polling feature on our webinars to gain real feedback in real time (that can also be shared) by attendees. Overall, it's been a great software for us, specifically for web-based events.

Inconvénients: It may be the tier we purchased, but there's a limit to the number of attendees you can have on webinars: 100. 100 attendees isn't a lot for the types of events we're promoting, especially if they are client facing. Our company is smaller than 100 people, so this isn't an issue for internal meetings, but has been for external webinars.

• Publié le 02/03/2021
Jason F.
Partner
Design, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 18/03/2021

"Virtual meetings with less hassle"

Commentaires: On an enterprise level, GotoMeeting has been a lifesaver over the past year, allowing my larger clients to stay connected and run remote meetings.

Avantages: GoToMeeting makes virtual meetings for large organizations a much more organized process. Being able to schedule meetings directly in-app, and set up multiple meeting rooms at the enterprise level have saved my clients time and money. Also during the pandemic, it has been an invaluable tool to keep my clients' businesses to continue functioning in a remote environment.

Inconvénients: There are other platforms out there that may be easier to use and less expensive. While GoToMeeting is a powerful tool for large organizations, it isn't well suited for small teams. It has more features and a higher price point than many small businesses can afford.

• Publié le 18/03/2021
Rick H.
GotoMeeting
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 01/04/2021

"The original remote meeting platform."

Avantages: I've been using Go to meeting for years for remote training, support and conferencing. It's been reliable, easy to use and quick to deploy.

Inconvénients: It seems they are perpetually upgrading the app... just when we need to use it.

• Publié le 01/04/2021
Bruce M.
Operations Analyst
Vente en gros, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 07/04/2021

"Easy to implement, and nice software to use."

Avantages: The privacy features, screen sharing, analytics about who has joined the conference, such a location, device being used, bandwidth strength.

Inconvénients: The command center box, is a little weird. Where the mute, shows the users, and screen setting. It's a small dialogue box, its very hard to use when you only have one screen. So, we always use a two screen set up with this program.

• Publié le 07/04/2021
Lia D.
Cabinet d'avocats, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 25/02/2021

"Has worked great for us during the pandemic"

Commentaires: We were having a hard time keeping up with everybody when we had to start working from home, go to meeting solved that

Avantages: This product was a lifesaver in these unprecedented times. I love how easy it was to set up, and how easy it is for new users to use!

Inconvénients: I dont really have anything that i dislike about Go To Meeting. It has worked for our company very well

• Publié le 25/02/2021
Mahendra G.
Office Clerk
Services et technologies de l'information, 501-1 000 employés
  • Publié le 24/04/2021

"GoToMeeting"

Commentaires: I used this software since last year and i had bunch of benefits and i can connect my clients and my staff where they live from other countries so very fluently and ease of the functionality we can attend the conference of 100 people’s at a time
Lot of benefits its get from but fact is many of people didn’t know about it
and seriously it very best and industry leadings features it provides
i strongly recommend this over any software

Avantages: Create link share it and boom join meeting instantly i think is best and more efficiently working meeting software that i had ever used it fluencly help me alot and my all colleagues and employees more enthusiastically join the meeting and better quality of video call and audio call

Inconvénients: This software is paid and, it provides lot of features but i think everyone thinking with that software is paid so many of them go ahead so i thing GoToMeetings have to provide 7 days trial to people for better understanding of what they paid for

• Publié le 24/04/2021
Snehal sanjay G.
Student
Enseignement primaire et secondaire, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 28/12/2020

"A decent app for virtual meetings"

Avantages: GoTo Meeting is great for remote meetings and demos. I like the ease with which you can join meetings, easily access the recordings, integrate with Outlook to send email invites for the meetings, the ease of screensharing, and the security and privacy features make it very attractive.

Inconvénients: There are times when you attend meetings and the audio does not work perfectly and the only option left is to restart your device. They could make the video meetings easier. Also a major drawback I feel is not allowing at least two meetings to take place at the same time. And it pushes the users very aggressively to download the software every time.

• Publié le 28/12/2020
Keith E.
Technical Engineer
Vente en gros, 501-1 000 employés
  • Publié le 29/12/2020

"Still one of the better collaboration tools out there"

Commentaires: Overall the experience is great. Easy to roll out, if GTM pushes out an update we had it set to automatically install for the end user and this did happen it was very seamless as things update quickly and the user had no clue. We have the ability to run a number of reports to show usage, who joined a meeting, etc. The end user could even control some of their own settings from a Web interface.

Avantages: I still like GTM and now easy it is compared to Teams, Zoom, or Webx. Administration is very easy as well, plug in someone's name, email address, and a welcome email is sent with links to get them started. As Admin, I RARELY ever have to field any issues or questions. Our end users quickly pickup on how to use it because its very intuitive. When I have to collaborate I still use GTM because I can, otherwise, most employees had to switch to TEAMS because it was included with Win365, however, a small group of users still have GTM for various special needs that TEAMS can't do. I like it because I can manage my meetings better, such a mute and unmute people, IM specific people or all, and when sharing a document they can see more of the document unlike TEAMS which has a smaller window display to the end user. For example, I frequently join a reoccurring meeting where someone uses TEAMS and they share a spreadsheet, its hard to follow because it's so small on the screen.

Inconvénients: Unfortunately, with all the collaboration tools on the market, especially after the 2020 pandemic, GTM is a bit on the costly side especially if people connecting to the meeting decide to "dial in" as to using VoIP. This would drive me nuts because the pre-canned email invite for a meeting did not stress using VoIP to connect and therefore people would use the good old Toll Free thinking "it's free". No, it isn't, we pay per user per minute which adds up quickly. In fact I'm guessing this is where GoTo/LogMeIn makes most of their money . Besides the cost for Toll and Long Distance changes there's also a fee per license/user. However, GoTo did offer some fairly recent new options that allowed for a bit more flexible with how licensing works. Nonetheless, in the long run it was too costly to keep GTM for 100 occasional users and 25 frequent users, when TEAMS was already installed on all company PCs. Many people complained about changing over, and how TEAMS was hogging up their PC processing power, dropping, breaking up, etc. but the squeaky wheel did not get oiled.

• Publié le 29/12/2020
Conseil en gestion, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 23/12/2020

"GoToMeeting, GoToTraining, Go To Google, The Government Hates It"

Commentaires: When functioning fully, the tools and the suite could not be better. However, without an extensive pre-screening of the audience to ensure they have the capacity to download the GoTo app, and that they have downloaded Google Chrome and made it their preferred browser, the tools become difficult and the technical support for the audience is virtually non-existent.

Avantages: I love the tool when it's working. It provides all of the meeting features, resolves bandwidth concerns and builds an ability to build community for those who are not behind any significant firewalls.

Inconvénients: The inability to run the GoTo Suite of tools without downloads renders it useless in the government space. For those who cannot do downloads, they will be unable to join meetings. For those who refuse to use Google Chrome, they will be unable to use advanced features in the suite of GoTo tools

• Publié le 23/12/2020
Kristine A.
Receptionist
Services et installations de loisirs, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 01/12/2020

"GoToMeetings has done a great job of keeping our work place connected throughout the pandemic"

Commentaires: Once COVID-19 became a reality in the work place, we had to scramble to find software's that were easy to use for all staff members as well as using a software that we would feel confident would help keep us connected. GoToMeetings has done a phenomenal job at making working from home feel just as professional and organized as working in your usual working environment. Not only is it a breeze to use, this product has helped tremendously in helping keep our office safe and COVID free by giving us a way to efficiently continue working from home.

Avantages: This software has a long list of uses that comes in handy, particularly throughout the current pandemic. Since using GoToMeetings, our staff meetings have become so much easier, and safer! We no longer need to be in the same room to feel like we had a well-organized staff meeting. If you are a user, its as easy as following a link or calling into the number that is created for your meeting. As a host, you can easily create links for your meeting, invite people, and use my favorite feature; locking the meeting. By locking the meeting, you can assure no one else enters the meeting. This proved extremely useful when conducting interviews through GoToMeetings. Using other software's, such as Zoom, you run the risk of getting interrupted by strangers.

Inconvénients: As with any type of technology, there will always been some "technical issues." GoToMeetings does a great job of limiting the number of technical errors, however some are inevitable; Whether it be someone's camera is lagging, someone forgetting to unmute or some other small hiccup. However, no small technical issues can take away from the many uses of GoToMeetings and how easy and convenient it is. I definitely recommend this product.

Christoph felix S.
Leiter ibau DialogManufaktur

"GoToMeeting User Review"

Commentaires: When all is installed and running and the users are trained in usage its a really smart conferencing tool with many options that can be used for small webmeetings but also for webmeetings up to 500 participants.

Avantages: Great feature is the hybrid audio option. Participants can choose audio via VoIP or a "normal" phone or mobile phone, both audio options are supported. So its also possible to reduce traffic on the data line if you have a large presentation or media to show in your meeting. They also offer a lot of international dial in numbers, so that pasrticipants can join the audio part of the conference without having an international call.
Another good feature is the active speaker symbol. If the participant has synchronized the audio line with the webmeeting the moderator always can see who is actually speaking. This is very useful if you have participants that you have in your conference for the first time.

Inconvénients: A feature I am missing is the acitivity tracker of the participants. In other webmeeting software and/or in other version of the product the moderator also is able to check if a participant is not following the presentation cause the software check if he has opened another window or if he is typing in the keyboard.
For users without any webconferencing experience the software is not so easy to use. We also never received any support during the installation and implementing process.

Althea T.
MARBLE seller
Matériaux de construction, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 08/11/2020

"The best conference server I ever tried"

Commentaires: Experience is some kind of perfect. Best audio, great image quality, great sound and possibility to share the screen, or share video, clip or files. You can stop your participation whenever you want, or go in pause if you’re in need. Also you can write some public messages as for example questions about conversation . Just one counsel: when the owner talks, all the other participants is better if close them audio, or many sounds can disturb, and plus, they get owner’s voice low.

Avantages: As the review title, I can confirm this is for me, the best conference support I ever tried. First motivation of all as that differently to the most of other, you can connect yourself either by pc or by phone. Sometimes it happened to me I had a conference to connect with, and I had to go office or home and get the access only and exclusively by pc, it was not a comfy way. So, then, the second motivation is, if for example you can t open your email and follow the link to access, no drama: you can also get in touch only digiting the access code. This is very useful because if for example you re not using your pc and you don t remember the password for open your mail account and follow the link, you can access in few se one in this way (it really happened to me, as I was on holiday and had to use a public pc, didn t recognize my mail password on that one pc, and it should be a stress sit if I couldn’t t access in other way).

Inconvénients: To be honest, I m sure that is the best software of category I can counsel. Maybe the only thing I would like to change is just for privacy, during conference open to many people (they can be at least 100 persons), I would be glade if my name was not viewed. But anyway, this is not a trouble of the software, but of the people who manage the conference, who some kind of ever ask to change the mail with the name, to be able of name you. Should be nice if GTM get you a nickname.

• Publié le 08/11/2020
Sarah H.
Media Director
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 04/08/2020

"Virtual Meetings (The New Normal)"

Commentaires: Our agency has using GoToMeeting for years and it has been extremely user-friendly to deploy across both MAC and PC systems. The web audio has always been crystal clear, which is one of the most important aspects for effective virtual meetings. Our team has also been reall pleased with the ability to screen record. We will continue to use GoToMeeting over Zoom because it's always been reliable, safe, and extremely efficient, even before COVID-19. We have never have any issues with data privacy and GoToMeeting gives us that peace of mind that our conversations are secure and protected.

Avantages: GoToMeeting is one of the quickest and most reliable virtual meeting tools available. We've been using GoToMeeting for years and it's always been very secure and safe to use at our agency. Unlike Zoom, we have never been hacked and find the quality and chat features on GoToMeeting very reliable. The admin dashboard provides very robust reporting, especially for time-tracking and monitoring within our agency and for grouping various teams together. You can use this tool to organize a meeting in just a matter of minutes and have peace of mind that your meeting space is protected and data secure.

Inconvénients: The note-taking feature is extremely useful because we don't have to keep jumping back and forth to different screens to record meeting notes. However, it would be really nice if the note-taking feature could be part of the professional plan, especially during COVID-19. It seems like a feature that could be added on at no additional cost and that would be so useful to our teams.

• Publié le 04/08/2020
Arturo M.
Developer
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an
  • Publié le 21/09/2019

"Pretty good conference software"

Commentaires: The overall experience is really good; GTM runs flawlessly every time and it is full of options. The main con is just related to its price. However if you or your company can afford it, it is a really good option as a meeting software.

Avantages: Gotomeeting is a pretty complete meeting software. It features the most common options on the majority of the meeting apps, such as allow to audo or video conferences, allow to share the screen or give control of you desktop to a participant of the meeting, record the sessions and so on.
Besides that it also offers some interesting options that in my opinion give GTM an extra value. One interesting feature is that the metings may have an owner that can set different level of permissions for the participants, allowing them to re-schedule the meetings of only participate as listeners but forbidding to talk. The meetings can be scheduled without need of a calendar app, so you can have your scheduled Daily scrum meeting and just need to access GTM to attend. It also count with Google Chrome plugin and a Google Calendar integration in case you're more comfortable that way. To invite people to a meeting is also really simple. It is possible to send a regular mail invitation, but it is also possiblo to do it by sharing a url link or the meeting Id number. Besides all these features, the audio/video quality is excellent, and I've never have a problem during a meeting.

Inconvénients: Maybe the prices are a bit excesive for what it offers, since although other options may not have that many features, they are way more cheaper than GTM and this is the reason my company drop GTM some time ago when we started using G-suite, so we migrate to google meetings.

• Publié le 21/09/2019
Simeon R.
Developer
  • Publié le 20/08/2019

"Easy and quality meetings"

Commentaires: In general I've a really good experience with GTM, the video/audio quality is remarkable, and the usability is excelent. In my humble opinion, is one of the best meeting software I've ever used.

Avantages: GoToMeeting deliver in general high quality in audio and videomeetings and most important provides really quick and easy way to setup meetings with your team or any other GTM user.
It has integration plugin for GCalendar, which makes really easy to setup a "conference room" for a scheduled meeting and invite multiple attendees.
The recording option really save your day when there are lots of topics to follow and no time for taking notes.
It also have interesting features as indicating who is talking both when you're using video and when is just an audio meeting, which at some points is also really useful when you don't actually know all the attendees. Beside this it provides also regular features as other meeting software like written chat, presenting mode, and so on.
An interesting feature of GTM is the possibility for setting up a conference where the attendees are muted and only the owner of the meeting o the authorized person is able to speak, useful for conferences with lots of people; and this state can be modified at any point, for example for the Q&A section. It also provide the option of setting up recurrent meetings without the need of using google calendar, and the possibility of invite extra people by just sharing an URL or a meeting code. Overall I've never had a bad experience using GTM for daily or other kind of meetings.

Inconvénients: The only bad experience I had with GTM is when the owner of a recurring meeting is on holiday or leave the company, was almost impossible to change the owner in order to modify the meeting or cancel it. Only contacting with the admin team solved these issues.

David Y.
Managing Editor
Édition, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 20/08/2019

"Solid Performance and Reliability"

Commentaires: I love using GoToMeeting for my team meetings. It's reliable and easy to use. We have tested out other meeting solutions including Zoom, but none compare to the ease of use found with GTM. Zoom meetings, for instance, have a much different interface, and very little is intuitive about the dashboard. Conversely, GoToMeeting's dashboard is easy to understand and follow. You can also easily change your user name within a meeting, so if you are on an informal meeting with team members you might just list your first name, whereas for a client meeting you can list your full name, title, etc.

Avantages: Our organization has used GoToMeeting for many years. It is a solution that enables individuals to connect via a url to a virtual meeting. It is ideal for companies that have remote staff or staff that travel frequently and cannot physically attend a meeting. This is among GoToMeeting's best features. Other advantages include the following:
1. It's very easy to assign a permanent meeting url to your team members. This is a great feature, because nothing is more annoying than having to create new urls for meetings. With GoToMeeting, you can use the same url again and again.
2. It's very easy to assign meeting control (i.e., switch presenter) to other members in the meeting. This is especially helpful when presentations need to be shared with others. It's also a great way to perform edits to presentations in real-time with team members who are not physically next to you.
3. Users can share their web cams. We sometimes make this obligatory, as it helps to ensure that those in the meeting are actually paying attention and not multi-tasking.

Inconvénients: You have to make sure to switch your audio depending on how you join the meeting. If you join by phone but forget to switch your GoToMeeting dashboard setting to phone audio, you (and others) will hear a loud, ongoing each until you make this switch. Ideally GoToMeeting would recognize the source from which you are joining (phone or computer audio) but since it does not do this, it's best to get into the habit of switching this manually to avoid the loud echo.

Jeffrey T.
Divertissement, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 03/03/2019

"GotoMeeting Video Meeting with ease"

Commentaires: Being able to communicate with other people in my company and the ability to have it recorded, with being able to go back and see who said what and who was suppose to do what. Just the time of not needing to take notes is wonderful. Now I just print them out and highlight the important stuff. GoToMeetings has made my business look larger than it is when I speak with very large companies. When I set up a GoToMeeting with them they are very impressed. It also gives me the opportunity to demonstrate our products. It's so much better than having them go to YouTube to watch a video. At GoToMeeting I demonstrate and then they can ask questions there "real time." If they want me to change a parameter, I can do that, right then, "real time." So my experience over all is wonderful.

Avantages: The people at GoToMeeting have made putting a meeting together simple and easy. I have used their product since it came out on the market. There are Individual mode where the video is on one person and everyone else is watching or you can place it in a group mode where you can see the faces of others in the meeting. No need to take notes GoToMeeting will record your meeting and transcribe it for you, then if you have items that were shown in a prsentation to them you can go back and make links they can go to. Meetings can be only one person speaking or it can be interactive with the presenter controlling who speaks when. The people at GoToMeeting are always one step ahead and the communication market evolves. You can watch, listen and speak through your computer or you can still call into an 800 number. I can't say enough about how easy it is to use the software, it only took me about an hour to review the features and felt comfortable that I could operate the software. They are a;ways coming up with new features.

Inconvénients: Cons? What cons? I have to say I know nothing that would be a limiting factor except maybe the number of people you can view, but how many people can you really view on one screen. No honestly I would reccomend this to a business of two people that are in different locations to communicate back and forth as it records your meeting and transcribes it. So, no I have no con's

• Publié le 03/03/2019
Samridh S.
Electrical Engineer II
Génie mécanique ou industriel, 501-1 000 employés
  • Publié le 01/02/2019

"Virtual Meeting with Goto Meeting"

Commentaires: I use this software almost on a daily basis to communicate with team members that are not situated in the same geographical location. It is the company wide go to software for all and it does make connecting with virtual teams much simpler. I think there is something for everyone in this software and it will only get better with time.

Avantages: This software is extremely helpful when you are working with a team that is either located in different states domestically or different countries internationally. It is an online platform and browser based so pretty much very very easy to get started. Just setup a account, open browser, go to their website and log in. The software has made useful features but the ones that I have used and like the most are,
- Setup Recurring meetings (so I don't have to go back and do it over and over again)
- Switch between presenters (you can give authority to other participants and let them share their screen)
- Give authority for keyboard and mouse (they can control your screen from their end which at times has been life saver for me)
- Very easy to user user interface (All options are right there on the goto window and it can be either maximized or minimized)
- Says who is speaking (When you hear a voice you can see on the bottom of the screen who is speaking at the moment)
- Can have lot of participants ( I scratch the surface for number of attendees I can have during the meeting.)
- Webcam option (Yes you can choose to enable disable webcam so others can see you)
- Chat option (if you can't hear someone type a message on chat and see if they respond back)
- Record (I haven't used this feature but i bet it would come handy when you do a massive presentation and not everyone can attend but you want them to see what they missed)
I think it should satisfy most people and companies needs

Inconvénients: I have had many issues with this software. Some few times I have ran into these situations
- I cannot hear the other person though I see them online
- If I start meeting before the scheduled time it acts weird

• Publié le 01/02/2019
Bonnie M.
educator
Enseignement supérieur, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 19/09/2018

"I LOVE GTM!! (GoToMeeting)"

Commentaires: I love GoToMeeting (GTM)! I teach online and hold live chats sometimes 3 nights a week. I have to sometimes use another program, and at times when it doesn’t work I have quickly jusmped on GTM and it ‘saves the day” every time! I love the new TRANSCRIPTION feature too! And so do my students. Granted it isn’t perfect, but what speech-to-text feature is? I make sure to use GTM and introduce it to my students at least once per course. The following week I will switch back to the other program, and then I let my students vote on which program they’d prefer to use the following week – GTM wins every time! I have used other online VOI chat tools, but they seem to keep changing?! They "think" they're making improvements, but take away such a valuable feature as being able to share the moderator's entire screen?! Why?! Either that or their newer version cannot “handle” sharing the entire screen and errors out showing the same screen over and over again in a trail of overlapping screens that run off into infinity. GTM is just easier to use! Inviting attendees is even easy – just set up a future meeting and the email invitation is created for you! Easy peasy! I just took a another look at it again and played around with resizing and moving the feature windows and I even found something else about it that I didn't know before...so now I love it even more!

Avantages: Being able to quickly and easily show my online students what I am doing, by sharing my entire screen/desktop, on my computer is so important! SHARING MY ENTIRE SCREEN regardless of which program I am using, or switching to, and to also have them see the pop-up or embedded windows (like scroll over Alt tags or edit menus & windows) is a must! Another program (that I will not name) recently changed that specific feature so if the moderator shares the entire screen an infinite trail of windows appears and no one can see a thing. I'll choose go to meeting every time if I have the choice between the two! Don't get me wrong - GTM does allow you to also share only one specific application/program at a time IF that is what you would prefer to do. I just need/prefer to share my entire screen.

Inconvénients: Honestly, the only thing I can think of is I wish GTM would allow the attendees to "raise their hands" to let me know they have questions, or that I have missed a text/typed question. Either that or just give them an icon that can be clicked on that rings a bells in my ear so that I know to pause and/or ask the viewers to type their question again. I can understand that some moderators might not want to allow such interruptions during a presentation, or during a specific time, but giving the moderator an ON/OFF option for it would work for everyone! The little icon/button could be placed right next to the MIC controls on the Attendees pane.

• Publié le 19/09/2018