4,5 /5
    4,4 /5
  • Service client
    4,3 /5

En savoir plus sur GoToMeeting

Organisez et assistez à des réunions en ligne, à des visioconférences, à des formations en ligne ou à des présentations en permettant à vos collègues, clients et pr

En savoir plus sur GoToMeeting

8 515 avis affichés

Nadejda C.
Responsable
Vente au détail, 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Publié le 03/03/2021

"Utilisation facile"

Commentaires: Nouveau, nous avons fait des excellentes réunions sans moindre soucis

Avantages: Pas de limite pour utilisateurs,bonne visibilité, accès simplifié, bonne sécurité. Vraiment très bon

Inconvénients: Le seule point faible je le trouve en première conection. Il faut avoir un lien sécurisé et le logiciel t'envoie sur le site au lieu de réunion

• Publié le 03/03/2021
Jorge B.
General Director
Services et technologies de l'information, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 26/03/2020

"Good solution for online meetings and presentation"

Commentaires: I have offices, customers, account managers, partners and even developers in severalc countries. With this solution I can keep meetings or presentations everywhere in the World where I have Internet connection.
The sound can be by Internet or phone call, I can share my screen ot my webcam, and aldo I can save the meeting, to keep track of it.

Avantages: I've tried other solutions and for me the best from this solution is how easy is to access to the conference for my customer. Just one click and they are inside the conference.

Inconvénients: I would like to send invitations to my customers from the same interface instead than copy&paste the content of the access. It has plugins with main mail solutions like outlook and GMail, but sometimes because I am in a customer with firewall email rules that don't let me access to my server from outllok but only by webmail, I have to create the conference form one site copy&paste and send the invitations from my webmail.

• Publié le 26/03/2020
Tiffany G.
Chief Digital Officer
Entreposage, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 11/02/2021

"GoToMeeting is easy to use; beats the other web meeting providers, but risk of not advancing"

Commentaires: GoToMeeting is the main web meeting for our company for 5+ years because its easy to use. This year, GTM finally got price competitive--no doubt due to market place pressure. GTM is solid application but I dont see the advancements of other competitors.

Avantages: 1. Ease of use beats Zoom, Google Hangouts, and MS Teams
2. Zoom in/out is very intuitively located and easy to use (Teams is impossible)
3. Ability to take over screen has to be controlled by Admin
4. Camera on/off is intuitive and no risk of accidentally having on

Inconvénients: 1. Limited in background screen options. 3rd party plug in relationship with Chromacam is not stable and is not well integrated.
2. No ability to stream video over GTM with audio.
3. Support documentation is outdated/weak.
4. GTM was purchased by LogMeIn but the 2 companies are not unified.

• Publié le 11/02/2021
Conseil en gestion, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 23/12/2020

"GoToMeeting, GoToTraining, Go To Google, The Government Hates It"

Commentaires: When functioning fully, the tools and the suite could not be better. However, without an extensive pre-screening of the audience to ensure they have the capacity to download the GoTo app, and that they have downloaded Google Chrome and made it their preferred browser, the tools become difficult and the technical support for the audience is virtually non-existent.

Avantages: I love the tool when it's working. It provides all of the meeting features, resolves bandwidth concerns and builds an ability to build community for those who are not behind any significant firewalls.

Inconvénients: The inability to run the GoTo Suite of tools without downloads renders it useless in the government space. For those who cannot do downloads, they will be unable to join meetings. For those who refuse to use Google Chrome, they will be unable to use advanced features in the suite of GoTo tools

• Publié le 23/12/2020
Rad D.
Ceo
Photographie, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 14/10/2020

"Poor Product, Worse Dupport"

Commentaires: My relationship with LogMeIn and GoToMeeting was bad from the start. As I was looking for a product to deliver webinars and charge for events, I was promised the moon by sales reps that I later learned didn’t understand the tool and gave me erroneous information. I was also assured before my purchase that their support was top notch. It wasn’t. My biggest complaint, aside from things that didn’t work as promised, was the inept support. I frequently got techs who knew less about their product than I did. I was frequently given incorrect information and many times was promised a call back that never came. When the pandemic hit and I increased my for sale webinar events, I experienced problems with the integration to PayPal. From the first time I called, they refused to consider that the problem could be with them and insisted it was with PayPal. They refused to investigate, even though PayPal reps had thoroughly investigated and had some suggestions. They simply refused to consider the possibility of a problem on their end. This despite the promises and hard sell they gave me about how well this feature worked. It was the primary reason that chose their product in the first. After forcing the escalation of my concerns to upper level people in the organization, I thought I’d found someone to listen and dig into what was going on. Instead, I got more hollow assurances and promises of follow up and call backs that never happened. overall, a disaster.

Avantages: Not much. I was able to offer webinars, but many of the features promised by sale reps didn’t pan out or work as promised.

Inconvénients: Poor integration with PayPal when selling events. Bugs in applications, things that worked only if you did an end run around a problem that went unfixed for the entire time I had the product.

• Publié le 14/10/2020
Strategic Client Acquisition Manager - Higher Education
E-learning, 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Publié le 03/01/2019

"Customer Service Nightmare"

Commentaires: I have to test each and every access code and then regenerate the meeting if I find that the access code is invalid. And I have no way of knowing if this a problem that they are working to remedy or not. It is a nuisance problem that was barely acknowledged. This entire experience was one that makes you start reviewing their competition.

Postscript:
About two hours after I found out from the customer service rep how to test the access codes for the meetings that I had created in GoToMeeting to test if they were invalid or not, I visited my GoToMeeting page. Some of the meetings were no longer there. I went to my Outlook Calendar and the meetings with the phone numbers and the access codes were still there. I called the phone numbers assigned to those meetings and dialed the access codes. The access codes were invalid. This means that someone at GoToMeeting tested all the meetings that I had created and removed those with invalid access codes.
It would have been much easier from the outset if the customer service person had simply apologized for the problem of invalid access codes rather than telling me that the error lay in my cut and paste skills. Telling someone that they are not capable of a routine as simple as cut and paste, and that their execution of that process introduced the errors is pretty silly. I discussed this situations with my supervisor who told me that our company is planning to switch to another provider.

Avantages: I have used GoToMeeting off and on for both meetings and webinars for over 6 years in several environments and it works pretty consistently. Early on, there were several problems with sound and people being unable to hear intermittently but in the past few years those quality problems have apparently been resolved. It is easy to use and set up

Inconvénients: Over the past two weeks, I have set up meetings with GoToMeetings and the access code turned out to be invalid. It occurred last week and once again today. I went to the customer support section on their website and it suggested that the access code be tested by calling in on another number. I tried this and once again received the message that the access code was invalid. I followed the process of finding a live customer support person as outlined on the site. I was connected to a classically unhelpful customer service person that I recall from a decade or so ago. Overall technology companies have moved away from outsourcing customer service matters to poorly trained, ineffective and resistant customer service teams. This individual refused to acknowledge that the problem lay with the generation of invalid access codes at their end until I worked him over with logic. I had to pull out of him the process of figuring out how to test all of the access codes I currently have in the meetings that I have set up for the next few weeks. I got him to finally admit that the problem I am having is a problem for other people too. I could not find out from him if the problem was increasing or decreasing at their end. He would not provide me with access to a supervisor or technical person responsible for monitoring and eliminating the problem of invalid access codes. It was a nightmare

• Publié le 03/01/2019
Kristine A.
Receptionist
Services et installations de loisirs, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 01/12/2020

"GoToMeetings has done a great job of keeping our work place connected throughout the pandemic"

Commentaires: Once COVID-19 became a reality in the work place, we had to scramble to find software's that were easy to use for all staff members as well as using a software that we would feel confident would help keep us connected. GoToMeetings has done a phenomenal job at making working from home feel just as professional and organized as working in your usual working environment. Not only is it a breeze to use, this product has helped tremendously in helping keep our office safe and COVID free by giving us a way to efficiently continue working from home.

Avantages: This software has a long list of uses that comes in handy, particularly throughout the current pandemic. Since using GoToMeetings, our staff meetings have become so much easier, and safer! We no longer need to be in the same room to feel like we had a well-organized staff meeting. If you are a user, its as easy as following a link or calling into the number that is created for your meeting. As a host, you can easily create links for your meeting, invite people, and use my favorite feature; locking the meeting. By locking the meeting, you can assure no one else enters the meeting. This proved extremely useful when conducting interviews through GoToMeetings. Using other software's, such as Zoom, you run the risk of getting interrupted by strangers.

Inconvénients: As with any type of technology, there will always been some "technical issues." GoToMeetings does a great job of limiting the number of technical errors, however some are inevitable; Whether it be someone's camera is lagging, someone forgetting to unmute or some other small hiccup. However, no small technical issues can take away from the many uses of GoToMeetings and how easy and convenient it is. I definitely recommend this product.

Matthew B.
Logiciels, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 04/02/2021

"Good audio quality and very good recordings"

Commentaires: Overall the experience has been good. GoToMeeting in my experience isn't the most popular choice and it has been unknown for a few of my newer clients. If you organize a meeting with people unfamiliar with GoToMeeting - be sure to factor in time for them to set it up.

Avantages: I love the ability to record my meetings in very good quality. I am then able to place it in a share drive and share it with clients and/or team members. Due to the high quality of the recordings it can take quite a bit of space - but I rather not compromise the quality for storage space.

Inconvénients: I dislike the high cost. I had wanted to acquire this for my personal use and it isn't worth the price. There are alternatives like Zoom and Google Meet that can perform well that I use in my personal work.

• Publié le 04/02/2021
Syamir K.
Administrative Assistant
Gestion de l'enseignement, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 09/02/2021

"My review for GoToMeeting"

Commentaires: GoToMeeting has help me connecting with my team especially when we are working from remote site or from home. We are not constricted with the platform that we can use this software, because it can work from almost anywhere which is very positive experience for us.

Avantages: Using GoToMeeting as our main communication hub for hosting a online meeting and online webinar are more easy than i expected. The tools in the video meeting such as to change a host and sharing screen help us to have more flexible discussion. Not only from desktop, there are also option to join the video call from mobile device and has the same option like in the desktop version.

Inconvénients: I hardly can think of anything that i dislike with the tool and feature that GoToMeeting has offered. One of thing that can improve this software is, to joining video call from mobile device without needing to registering with the software like the other video conference software has done.

• Publié le 09/02/2021
Aminuddin B.
Information Technology Manager
Télécommunications, 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Publié le 07/02/2021

"Video conference with great video and audio quality"

Commentaires: GoToMeeting really improve how we communicate and connect with my team. We can collaborate on work and task using this software and have a quick meeting whenever any problem arises and fix it on real-time with everyone on the team even tho some of our team member is on remote site.

Avantages: GoToMeeting offer a very high video and audio quality for its video conference and video call feature. I have use it for our weekly and monthly meeting with my department team, as we has to work from home. Joining the conference room is really easy, i only need to click on the invitation link and entering the password.

Inconvénients: GoToMeeting offers a mobile apps to joining the video call or video conference, but the feature on the mobile apps is missing some critical tool like chat feature that are limited to the mobile app. There are also no option to change the background color or graphic in the mobile apps.

• Publié le 07/02/2021
Software Engineer
Services d'information, 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Publié le 15/01/2021

"Smooth and fast virtual meeting setup"

Avantages: Easy to use and fast setup. Ui interface is good and easy to navigate. you can see all other statuses as well.

Inconvénients: I expect more features for admin like quick meeting invite creation, check others activity.

• Publié le 15/01/2021
Jeremy H.
Technical Account Manager
Services et technologies de l'information, 10 000+ employés
  • Publié le 20/11/2020

"GoTo Products are Tried and True"

Commentaires: I use it weekly in my work to stay updated with teams that are remote and I use GoToWebinar to get training on a weekly basis. Again - it is so crisp and clear, I highly recommend it for large groups.

Avantages: GoTo offers many products but the two most used are GoToMeeting and GoToWebinar. Both products I used on a weekly basis and they are rock solid. I have not ever had issues with setup, wrong inputs, or most important, latency.

Inconvénients: The only thing is -these are more professional applications unlike some other products in the same space which are "user" focused. To me and a professional, I dont like other products since the GoTo line up allows me the flexibility I need and only one client needs to be installed.

• Publié le 20/11/2020
Syazwani I.
Talent Acquisition Executive
Services financiers, 10 000+ employés
  • Publié le 22/01/2021

"Business meeting with GoToMeeting"

Commentaires: GoToMeeting is really easy to use and everyone can use it without a technical knowledge needed. We use it for our weekly and monthly meeting when we had to work from home(WFH) in this covid-19 pandemic.

Avantages: Hosting a virtual meeting or conference is a real prize using this software. The connection is really stable and i can get a crystal clear video and audio with it. A schedule video calls can be schedule ahead of time, and i can add participant to it, and they will get a notification hour before the video call start.

Inconvénients: Things that i dislike with this software is, there are not much option to control a conference meeting session like to change a presenter or the ability to sharing files or document over the software. Other than that, participant need to register with this software to join the meeting session, unlike other video conference software which letting unregistered participant joining the meeting session easily.

• Publié le 22/01/2021
Applications Engineering Lead
Génie mécanique ou industriel, 501-1 000 employés
  • Publié le 10/12/2020

"GoToMeeting gets the job done"

Commentaires: Generally, I am very happy with the functionality and overall product.

Avantages: It is wasy to operate, share information and create that remote meeting enviorment. I found GotoMeeting realiable.

Inconvénients: The Gui could have been improved for a more modern look. Sometimes, when using floating windows, they would disappear completely.

• Publié le 10/12/2020
Martha A.
Senior Project Manager
Production alimentaire, 10 000+ employés
  • Publié le 27/11/2020

"Amazing and powerful platform for video and audio conferencing."

Commentaires: GoToMeeting is a powerful and a complete software that makes communication easier and effective. It has a a very nice video and audio quality.

Avantages: GoToMeeting supports great features that make it an exceptional tool for video and audio conferencing. It allows you to share files, make video and audio calls and share screens.

Inconvénients: When you are a new user of GoToMeeting, it can be a bit difficult to get started with it. But once you have learnt it, it becomes the easiest software to use.

• Publié le 27/11/2020
Snehal sanjay G.
Student
Enseignement primaire et secondaire, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 28/12/2020

"A decent app for virtual meetings"

Avantages: GoTo Meeting is great for remote meetings and demos. I like the ease with which you can join meetings, easily access the recordings, integrate with Outlook to send email invites for the meetings, the ease of screensharing, and the security and privacy features make it very attractive.

Inconvénients: There are times when you attend meetings and the audio does not work perfectly and the only option left is to restart your device. They could make the video meetings easier. Also a major drawback I feel is not allowing at least two meetings to take place at the same time. And it pushes the users very aggressively to download the software every time.

• Publié le 28/12/2020
Keith E.
Technical Engineer
Vente en gros, 501-1 000 employés
  • Publié le 29/12/2020

"Still one of the better collaboration tools out there"

Commentaires: Overall the experience is great. Easy to roll out, if GTM pushes out an update we had it set to automatically install for the end user and this did happen it was very seamless as things update quickly and the user had no clue. We have the ability to run a number of reports to show usage, who joined a meeting, etc. The end user could even control some of their own settings from a Web interface.

Avantages: I still like GTM and now easy it is compared to Teams, Zoom, or Webx. Administration is very easy as well, plug in someone's name, email address, and a welcome email is sent with links to get them started. As Admin, I RARELY ever have to field any issues or questions. Our end users quickly pickup on how to use it because its very intuitive. When I have to collaborate I still use GTM because I can, otherwise, most employees had to switch to TEAMS because it was included with Win365, however, a small group of users still have GTM for various special needs that TEAMS can't do. I like it because I can manage my meetings better, such a mute and unmute people, IM specific people or all, and when sharing a document they can see more of the document unlike TEAMS which has a smaller window display to the end user. For example, I frequently join a reoccurring meeting where someone uses TEAMS and they share a spreadsheet, its hard to follow because it's so small on the screen.

Inconvénients: Unfortunately, with all the collaboration tools on the market, especially after the 2020 pandemic, GTM is a bit on the costly side especially if people connecting to the meeting decide to "dial in" as to using VoIP. This would drive me nuts because the pre-canned email invite for a meeting did not stress using VoIP to connect and therefore people would use the good old Toll Free thinking "it's free". No, it isn't, we pay per user per minute which adds up quickly. In fact I'm guessing this is where GoTo/LogMeIn makes most of their money . Besides the cost for Toll and Long Distance changes there's also a fee per license/user. However, GoTo did offer some fairly recent new options that allowed for a bit more flexible with how licensing works. Nonetheless, in the long run it was too costly to keep GTM for 100 occasional users and 25 frequent users, when TEAMS was already installed on all company PCs. Many people complained about changing over, and how TEAMS was hogging up their PC processing power, dropping, breaking up, etc. but the squeaky wheel did not get oiled.

• Publié le 29/12/2020
Christoph felix S.
Leiter ibau DialogManufaktur
Services et technologies de l'information, 1 001-5 000 employés

"GoToMeeting User Review"

Commentaires: When all is installed and running and the users are trained in usage its a really smart conferencing tool with many options that can be used for small webmeetings but also for webmeetings up to 500 participants.

Avantages: Great feature is the hybrid audio option. Participants can choose audio via VoIP or a "normal" phone or mobile phone, both audio options are supported. So its also possible to reduce traffic on the data line if you have a large presentation or media to show in your meeting. They also offer a lot of international dial in numbers, so that pasrticipants can join the audio part of the conference without having an international call.
Another good feature is the active speaker symbol. If the participant has synchronized the audio line with the webmeeting the moderator always can see who is actually speaking. This is very useful if you have participants that you have in your conference for the first time.

Inconvénients: A feature I am missing is the acitivity tracker of the participants. In other webmeeting software and/or in other version of the product the moderator also is able to check if a participant is not following the presentation cause the software check if he has opened another window or if he is typing in the keyboard.
For users without any webconferencing experience the software is not so easy to use. We also never received any support during the installation and implementing process.