Makes Training via the Internet Easy

Cal T.
Mgr of Client Education and Inside Implementation
Logiciels, 501-1 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I am solving the business problem of training remote users without having to be in the same room. Gotomeeting allows me to do this very well. And, as I mentioned, it allows me to see their screen and/or their video camera while we are on the Gotomeeting. This allows for immediate problem solving and clarification of issues.

Avantages: What I like best is that on the Gotomeeting dashboard I can see exactly what the other people see, so I know if my screen is not refreshing or if, when I use two screens, I'm accidently sharing the wrong screen. I like that Gotomeeting can be viewed on a cell phone. This allows some of my viewers to watch the training or join a meeting from their phone rather than having to be tied to a computer or tablet. I think the feature that allows me to make someone else a presenter while our meeting is going is super important because this means if there is a concept a participant doesn't understand or thinks is not working correctly on their end I can immediately make them a presenter and see their computer screen. This allows me to correct their actions, because I can see exactly what is happening on their end.

Inconvénients: I dislike that Gotomeeting looks differently on Explorer than it does on Chrome. But it does work on both.

GoToMeeting isn’t great, but it isn’t bad either

Publié le 02/12/2019
Richard C.
Senior Business Analyst
Équipements publics, 1 001-5 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Overall it does exactly what I need it to do, but I’m really comparing it to WebEx. With WebEx, I could record meetings, create meetings through Outlook, and it had SSO enabled. GoToMeeting seems like a step backwards, but it still gets the job done. Just a little more tedious in my opinion.

Avantages: I like that it allows me to hold conference calls and screen share. Really, that’s all I need it to do. I do a lot of demos and walkthroughs with clients and customers, so GoToMeeting is critical for my success. It also allows my customer to share their screen so I can see what errors or issues they’re having on their end. It really helps with the show-don’t-tell aspect of my job. I also like that my PIN never changed. It was a little on the long side, but after a week or so, I had it memorized. Made opening meetings really fast.

Inconvénients: I’m realizing the things I like least about GoToMeeting may be on our configuration side. For example, we don’t have single sign-on (SSO), so anytime I need to open GoToMeeting, I need to log into my account. That gets a little annoying. It also doesn’t integrate with Outlook, which is also annoying. I have to go into GoToMeeting, copy my meeting information, and then paste it back into an Outlook appointment. Just a lot of needless steps. But this could just be on my side - something that we could configure if we wanted to. And I don’t have the ability to record meetings, which may be a licensing issue or configuration issue. Either way, I don’t like it.

Customer Service Nightmare

Publié le 03/01/2019
Strategic Client Acquisition Manager - Higher Education
E-learning, 1 001-5 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I have to test each and every access code and then regenerate the meeting if I find that the access code is invalid. And I have no way of knowing if this a problem that they are working to remedy or not. It is a nuisance problem that was barely acknowledged. This entire experience was one that makes you start reviewing their competition.

Postscript:
About two hours after I found out from the customer service rep how to test the access codes for the meetings that I had created in GoToMeeting to test if they were invalid or not, I visited my GoToMeeting page. Some of the meetings were no longer there. I went to my Outlook Calendar and the meetings with the phone numbers and the access codes were still there. I called the phone numbers assigned to those meetings and dialed the access codes. The access codes were invalid. This means that someone at GoToMeeting tested all the meetings that I had created and removed those with invalid access codes.
It would have been much easier from the outset if the customer service person had simply apologized for the problem of invalid access codes rather than telling me that the error lay in my cut and paste skills. Telling someone that they are not capable of a routine as simple as cut and paste, and that their execution of that process introduced the errors is pretty silly. I discussed this situations with my supervisor who told me that our company is planning to switch to another provider.

Avantages: I have used GoToMeeting off and on for both meetings and webinars for over 6 years in several environments and it works pretty consistently. Early on, there were several problems with sound and people being unable to hear intermittently but in the past few years those quality problems have apparently been resolved. It is easy to use and set up

Inconvénients: Over the past two weeks, I have set up meetings with GoToMeetings and the access code turned out to be invalid. It occurred last week and once again today. I went to the customer support section on their website and it suggested that the access code be tested by calling in on another number. I tried this and once again received the message that the access code was invalid. I followed the process of finding a live customer support person as outlined on the site. I was connected to a classically unhelpful customer service person that I recall from a decade or so ago. Overall technology companies have moved away from outsourcing customer service matters to poorly trained, ineffective and resistant customer service teams. This individual refused to acknowledge that the problem lay with the generation of invalid access codes at their end until I worked him over with logic. I had to pull out of him the process of figuring out how to test all of the access codes I currently have in the meetings that I have set up for the next few weeks. I got him to finally admit that the problem I am having is a problem for other people too. I could not find out from him if the problem was increasing or decreasing at their end. He would not provide me with access to a supervisor or technical person responsible for monitoring and eliminating the problem of invalid access codes. It was a nightmare

Excellent GoToMeeting Software

Publié le 16/12/2019
Keith j. F.
Business Banking Specialist
Banque, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: GoToMeeting It has given us a great overall experience, it is very good and it helps us at work, it is very convenient at the time of the meetings and it facilitates the work, it has helped us to finish a whole time without problems and in a professional way. We love the quality of service at the time of customer service. It really is a very good software that I recommend to everyone.

Avantages: First of all, it should be noted that GoToMeeting is an excellent Software and one of the things I like most is that the service makes it easy for us to set up webinars for audiences from all over the world. From anywhere, what makes meeting with Long distance people, and very fast and easy. I love it because it is a great tool when it comes to video conferencing with the team everywhere. It allows us to use it in a professional or personal way. It is really very satisfying to be software since it has made our daily routine much easier, I am fascinated.

Inconvénients: GoToMeeting IS a Great Software with which I am Satisfied. But if there is something I would like to have a function where I could send reminders three or two hours before a meeting so that no person on the team forgets a meeting. And this is a small price to pay. Since it is a software this is only a small detail which I would like you to add. But I am satisfied with this software and I hope it continues to improve day by day

GotoMeeting - The cloud based Meeting service

Publié le 24/09/2019
Rahul P.
RPA Developer
Services et technologies de l'information, 10 001+ employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Hosting large meetings has become seamless with GoToMeeting. It can be integrated to many third party applications which is invaluable. You can share documents easily in the meeting.

Avantages: It is easy to setup and is available as a plugin in Outlook. A very good audio clarity and you can give remote access to the end user. It is very interactive and allows drawings as well. It has something called a presenter, where I can switch between a participant and presenter swiftly. Having the recordings over the cloud is a very good advantage.

Inconvénients: The host has to start the meeting first. Only then participants can join. It takes a lot of bandwidth in terms of internet data. Chat window can be improvised. Rest all are good.

GoToMeeting Excelente Software

Publié le 25/11/2019
Orville m. G.
Marketing
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Thanks to GoToMeeting we solved the communication problem since GoToMeeting has an excellent service for videoconferencing and we can be communicated with customers from anywhere

Avantages: One of the things I like most about GoTomeeting is complete enough for meetings with the most common options in most meeting applications, for example, allow audio or videoconferencing to share the screen, share screen or even give control of Your desktop a User of the meeting, is the right provider for meetings with small groups of people of very high quality one of the best features that specify GoTomeeting better than another platform, is its price since it is really low, very good quality to an excellent low price

Inconvénients: GoToMeeting is an excellent software, however, something that I dislike is the problem that has little capacity to connect users in a single online meeting, this is a problem for large organizations that have the need to make video conferences with too many people in a single meeting, it would really be a good idea if Gotomeeting would bring out a new commercial version that is what the biggest companies need, that is the only thing I would like them to improve since GoToMeeting is an excellent Software

A very organized tool to manage meetings

Publié le 10/01/2020
Tanushree G.
Logiciels, 201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Overall, the experience has been really good. We have had 6 accounts with GTM for my company and have been using them for over 4 years now.

Avantages: The feature that I liked the most is that GTM (GoToMeeting) gives you the flexibility to have a recurrence or one-time meeting without setting up too many details. Other tools in the market offer very complex mechanism to do the same.

Inconvénients: Nothing as such. Sometimes it takes a while to start up. I think that can be the only feature I think disappoints me a bit.

The "Go To" for web meetings

Publié le 30/10/2019
Ben S.
Customer Success Specialist
Logiciels, 501-1 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I need options to give large scale webinars and GoTo let's me do this easily once I'm up and running. The ability to record on the fly has helped me tremendously. I like the options I have to quickly copy invites or send directly from the app without having to go in to me email app separately.

Avantages: Options. I like the myriad of features GoTo offers from easy scheduling to being able to press one button to start recording your meetings. Lot's of different options and customizability from a small person-to-person chat to a large 500+ webinars gives you the flexibility to connect how you'd prefer. Finally, the streamlined look and colors of the application are well designed.

Inconvénients: GoTo is robust with features but this creates quite a learning curve. Getting up and running immediately is difficult to do if you are a new user.

GoTomeeting is best conference tool

Publié le 07/10/2019
Arslan D.
Biens de consommation, 51-200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: Essai gratuit
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Seeing the standing of name acknowledgement. For some customers, it can be significant that they sense comfortable with the video conferencing scheme that they're consuming. If you idea on spending another video conferencing software, make sure that there's are no transfers as customers don't feel relaxed with unidentified places.

Avantages: Since numerous of my customers are big or old school thoughts, GoToMeeting seems to fit top as it has been everywhere for a long period. I use GoToMeeting due to the famous name. It does do well at showing/broadcasting a performance to distant operators and mobile operators. To customers, it’s a reliable term that they sense relaxed with and can effortlessly direct. It's so frequently used, numerous persons are relaxed using any essential transfer or retrieving the place on a business CPU.. We like that you can have a couple of dissimilar video foundations, like attendees, room cameras, and the demonstration.

Inconvénients: There are many larger video conferencing software out there that customers just don't use that. It also sometimes requires a download depending on the device used. To clients, it seems that many just do the basics to get the meeting over with. GoToMeeting is usually inferior superiority paralleled to Zoom and others apps.

Must have conferencing tool but can be confusing

Publié le 19/01/2020
Ana B.
Architectural designer
Urbanisme et architecture, 201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Overall this is an indispensable tool for me despite the bugs that might pop up, or because it makes it easier to conference with team members who are not able to be present at my meetings. It is also very helpful to attend a meeting when I am not able to attend in person, such as when I am sick but can not afford to miss out on a critical meeting.

Avantages: This is a must have tool for participating in meetings that have people in different locations. You can speak to each other, see each other, and share screens, and this goes for having dozens of people in the meeting. It is easy to set up a reoccurring phone number and link to call in which is helpful if you have a project with reoccurring meetings. If you are a user calling in to a meeting the directions you follow are fairly easy to follow and understand when you are on your computer, which is usually the case for me and my colleagues. I will also say the sound quality is consistently high, compared to other competitors of Go To, and I appreciate the tools to help others follow along with where I am referencing on the screen share(pointer, highlighter etc)

Inconvénients: It can be very difficult to call in to a meeting if you are just on your phone. It is not as simple as calling a number, you have to enter different codes and if you are driving or on the go it can be challenging to open your outlook calendar or email to find the code to enter, or if you have misplaced it you can have troubles getting in to the call. I wish there was a better system for calling in rather than dialing such long numbers into the phone several times. It can also be easy to confuse different meetings with one another and accidentally call in to a meeting you are not invited to, instead of your meeting you are late to, as all the meetings are essentially random phone numbers. I have also had several instances where I will conclude a meeting but still have the line open accidentally, and voices from a meeting not at my company will emerge from the phone, very strange. This could be more user friendly. I have had some glitches where people cannot hear me, people get dropped off the call, or the meeting will suddenly end due to error but this is very rare.

Pretty good conference software

Publié le 21/09/2019
Arturo M.
Developer
Services et technologies de l'information, 1 001-5 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: The overall experience is really good; GTM runs flawlessly every time and it is full of options. The main con is just related to its price. However if you or your company can afford it, it is a really good option as a meeting software.

Avantages: Gotomeeting is a pretty complete meeting software. It features the most common options on the majority of the meeting apps, such as allow to audo or video conferences, allow to share the screen or give control of you desktop to a participant of the meeting, record the sessions and so on.
Besides that it also offers some interesting options that in my opinion give GTM an extra value. One interesting feature is that the metings may have an owner that can set different level of permissions for the participants, allowing them to re-schedule the meetings of only participate as listeners but forbidding to talk. The meetings can be scheduled without need of a calendar app, so you can have your scheduled Daily scrum meeting and just need to access GTM to attend. It also count with Google Chrome plugin and a Google Calendar integration in case you're more comfortable that way. To invite people to a meeting is also really simple. It is possible to send a regular mail invitation, but it is also possiblo to do it by sharing a url link or the meeting Id number. Besides all these features, the audio/video quality is excellent, and I've never have a problem during a meeting.

Inconvénients: Maybe the prices are a bit excesive for what it offers, since although other options may not have that many features, they are way more cheaper than GTM and this is the reason my company drop GTM some time ago when we started using G-suite, so we migrate to google meetings.

Easy and quality meetings

Publié le 20/08/2019
Simeon R.
Developer
Services et technologies de l'information, 1 001-5 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: In general I've a really good experience with GTM, the video/audio quality is remarkable, and the usability is excelent. In my humble opinion, is one of the best meeting software I've ever used.

Avantages: GoToMeeting deliver in general high quality in audio and videomeetings and most important provides really quick and easy way to setup meetings with your team or any other GTM user.
It has integration plugin for GCalendar, which makes really easy to setup a "conference room" for a scheduled meeting and invite multiple attendees.
The recording option really save your day when there are lots of topics to follow and no time for taking notes.
It also have interesting features as indicating who is talking both when you're using video and when is just an audio meeting, which at some points is also really useful when you don't actually know all the attendees. Beside this it provides also regular features as other meeting software like written chat, presenting mode, and so on.
An interesting feature of GTM is the possibility for setting up a conference where the attendees are muted and only the owner of the meeting o the authorized person is able to speak, useful for conferences with lots of people; and this state can be modified at any point, for example for the Q&A section. It also provide the option of setting up recurrent meetings without the need of using google calendar, and the possibility of invite extra people by just sharing an URL or a meeting code. Overall I've never had a bad experience using GTM for daily or other kind of meetings.

Inconvénients: The only bad experience I had with GTM is when the owner of a recurring meeting is on holiday or leave the company, was almost impossible to change the owner in order to modify the meeting or cancel it. Only contacting with the admin team solved these issues.

Solid Performance and Reliability

Publié le 20/08/2019
David Y.
Managing Editor
Édition, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I love using GoToMeeting for my team meetings. It's reliable and easy to use. We have tested out other meeting solutions including Zoom, but none compare to the ease of use found with GTM. Zoom meetings, for instance, have a much different interface, and very little is intuitive about the dashboard. Conversely, GoToMeeting's dashboard is easy to understand and follow. You can also easily change your user name within a meeting, so if you are on an informal meeting with team members you might just list your first name, whereas for a client meeting you can list your full name, title, etc.

Avantages: Our organization has used GoToMeeting for many years. It is a solution that enables individuals to connect via a url to a virtual meeting. It is ideal for companies that have remote staff or staff that travel frequently and cannot physically attend a meeting. This is among GoToMeeting's best features. Other advantages include the following:
1. It's very easy to assign a permanent meeting url to your team members. This is a great feature, because nothing is more annoying than having to create new urls for meetings. With GoToMeeting, you can use the same url again and again.
2. It's very easy to assign meeting control (i.e., switch presenter) to other members in the meeting. This is especially helpful when presentations need to be shared with others. It's also a great way to perform edits to presentations in real-time with team members who are not physically next to you.
3. Users can share their web cams. We sometimes make this obligatory, as it helps to ensure that those in the meeting are actually paying attention and not multi-tasking.

Inconvénients: You have to make sure to switch your audio depending on how you join the meeting. If you join by phone but forget to switch your GoToMeeting dashboard setting to phone audio, you (and others) will hear a loud, ongoing each until you make this switch. Ideally GoToMeeting would recognize the source from which you are joining (phone or computer audio) but since it does not do this, it's best to get into the habit of switching this manually to avoid the loud echo.

GotoMeeting Video Meeting with ease

Publié le 03/03/2019
Jeffrey T.
Divertissement, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Being able to communicate with other people in my company and the ability to have it recorded, with being able to go back and see who said what and who was suppose to do what. Just the time of not needing to take notes is wonderful. Now I just print them out and highlight the important stuff. GoToMeetings has made my business look larger than it is when I speak with very large companies. When I set up a GoToMeeting with them they are very impressed. It also gives me the opportunity to demonstrate our products. It's so much better than having them go to YouTube to watch a video. At GoToMeeting I demonstrate and then they can ask questions there "real time." If they want me to change a parameter, I can do that, right then, "real time." So my experience over all is wonderful.

Avantages: The people at GoToMeeting have made putting a meeting together simple and easy. I have used their product since it came out on the market. There are Individual mode where the video is on one person and everyone else is watching or you can place it in a group mode where you can see the faces of others in the meeting. No need to take notes GoToMeeting will record your meeting and transcribe it for you, then if you have items that were shown in a prsentation to them you can go back and make links they can go to. Meetings can be only one person speaking or it can be interactive with the presenter controlling who speaks when. The people at GoToMeeting are always one step ahead and the communication market evolves. You can watch, listen and speak through your computer or you can still call into an 800 number. I can't say enough about how easy it is to use the software, it only took me about an hour to review the features and felt comfortable that I could operate the software. They are a;ways coming up with new features.

Inconvénients: Cons? What cons? I have to say I know nothing that would be a limiting factor except maybe the number of people you can view, but how many people can you really view on one screen. No honestly I would reccomend this to a business of two people that are in different locations to communicate back and forth as it records your meeting and transcribes it. So, no I have no con's

Virtual Meeting with Goto Meeting

Publié le 01/02/2019
Samridh S.
Electrical Engineer II
Génie mécanique ou industriel, 501-1 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I use this software almost on a daily basis to communicate with team members that are not situated in the same geographical location. It is the company wide go to software for all and it does make connecting with virtual teams much simpler. I think there is something for everyone in this software and it will only get better with time.

Avantages: This software is extremely helpful when you are working with a team that is either located in different states domestically or different countries internationally. It is an online platform and browser based so pretty much very very easy to get started. Just setup a account, open browser, go to their website and log in. The software has made useful features but the ones that I have used and like the most are,
- Setup Recurring meetings (so I don't have to go back and do it over and over again)
- Switch between presenters (you can give authority to other participants and let them share their screen)
- Give authority for keyboard and mouse (they can control your screen from their end which at times has been life saver for me)
- Very easy to user user interface (All options are right there on the goto window and it can be either maximized or minimized)
- Says who is speaking (When you hear a voice you can see on the bottom of the screen who is speaking at the moment)
- Can have lot of participants ( I scratch the surface for number of attendees I can have during the meeting.)
- Webcam option (Yes you can choose to enable disable webcam so others can see you)
- Chat option (if you can't hear someone type a message on chat and see if they respond back)
- Record (I haven't used this feature but i bet it would come handy when you do a massive presentation and not everyone can attend but you want them to see what they missed)
I think it should satisfy most people and companies needs

Inconvénients: I have had many issues with this software. Some few times I have ran into these situations
- I cannot hear the other person though I see them online
- If I start meeting before the scheduled time it acts weird

I LOVE GTM!! (GoToMeeting)

Publié le 19/09/2018
Bonnie M.
educator
Enseignement supérieur, 201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I love GoToMeeting (GTM)! I teach online and hold live chats sometimes 3 nights a week. I have to sometimes use another program, and at times when it doesn’t work I have quickly jusmped on GTM and it ‘saves the day” every time! I love the new TRANSCRIPTION feature too! And so do my students. Granted it isn’t perfect, but what speech-to-text feature is? I make sure to use GTM and introduce it to my students at least once per course. The following week I will switch back to the other program, and then I let my students vote on which program they’d prefer to use the following week – GTM wins every time! I have used other online VOI chat tools, but they seem to keep changing?! They "think" they're making improvements, but take away such a valuable feature as being able to share the moderator's entire screen?! Why?! Either that or their newer version cannot “handle” sharing the entire screen and errors out showing the same screen over and over again in a trail of overlapping screens that run off into infinity. GTM is just easier to use! Inviting attendees is even easy – just set up a future meeting and the email invitation is created for you! Easy peasy! I just took a another look at it again and played around with resizing and moving the feature windows and I even found something else about it that I didn't know before...so now I love it even more!

Avantages: Being able to quickly and easily show my online students what I am doing, by sharing my entire screen/desktop, on my computer is so important! SHARING MY ENTIRE SCREEN regardless of which program I am using, or switching to, and to also have them see the pop-up or embedded windows (like scroll over Alt tags or edit menus & windows) is a must! Another program (that I will not name) recently changed that specific feature so if the moderator shares the entire screen an infinite trail of windows appears and no one can see a thing. I'll choose go to meeting every time if I have the choice between the two! Don't get me wrong - GTM does allow you to also share only one specific application/program at a time IF that is what you would prefer to do. I just need/prefer to share my entire screen.

Inconvénients: Honestly, the only thing I can think of is I wish GTM would allow the attendees to "raise their hands" to let me know they have questions, or that I have missed a text/typed question. Either that or just give them an icon that can be clicked on that rings a bells in my ear so that I know to pause and/or ask the viewers to type their question again. I can understand that some moderators might not want to allow such interruptions during a presentation, or during a specific time, but giving the moderator an ON/OFF option for it would work for everyone! The little icon/button could be placed right next to the MIC controls on the Attendees pane.

Solid and everywhere but could be improved

Publié le 05/10/2017
Garin H.
Founder and CEO
Logiciels, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: This is very well designed software for remote meetings with audio, video, and screen sharing. I also love the companion product GoToWebinar that I've used for many webinars over the last several years. GoToMeeting has gained such good adoption that it has integrations everywhere with tools like Google Calendar, Chrome, Zapier, and others. We used GoToMeeting for years for internal meetings, sales calls--basically any meeting with remote participants. I've even used it to pull church members into my Sunday School class on weekends that are homebound because of illness. I like how you can create a persistent link that you can go to every time rather than having to set up a new link for every meeting. Just be careful if you're having back to back meetings with the same link--otherwise, you get the next audience showing up at the tail end of the current meeting. I solved that by creating two persistent links and alternating them when I have back to back meetings. Price is right. When purchasing multiple licenses you can get the price down. It's also very stable in almost every environment including mobile meetings so you can participate in meetings on the go. It requires a simple install that I've never had anyone have a problem with.

Inconvénients: It takes more bandwidth than competitors like Zoom.us for similar functionality. Chat is limited to chatting within the meeting rather than creating chat rooms inside your company for teams to collaborate on then hop on a remote meeting. It's meant to be used every time you want to meet rather than an ongoing collaboration tool all of the time. I think they could learn something from Zoom about this.

The best platform for online meeting

Publié le 02/10/2019
Momoko T.
Marketing Coordinator
Marketing et publicité, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I think it's a great essential service to all companies for smooth and fast communication, especially when staff are over the place in different cities, so having this service helps bring everyone together despite the distances.

Avantages: Simple navigation, ease of invitation to join the meeting, and simple layout. I appreciate how fast and smooth the program is and how easy it is to teach my staffs how to create and join meetings. People are able to type in the chat during the meeting if they are too shy to speak, or people can just join the convo whenever. I like how it also shows you which microphone belongs to which users when they are speaking so I know who is speaking. I also like how you can share your screen, which is the most important meet of the meeting for me in order to present my slides for training and promos.

Inconvénients: I was hoping there would be a function where I can send reminders out an hour or two before the meeting just so my staff don't forget about the meeting. I know this is the staff's responsibilities, but having a push function could be handy, too.

GoToMeetings - Excellent tool for Team Conferences

Publié le 07/12/2019
Technical Test Lead
Services et technologies de l'information, 10 001+ employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Overall experience is nice, it helps in delivering work and makes it look so easy to manage the work with the best communication medium.
It has got great customer support too with great privacy and even cost efficient. Best in business, delivers what it promises.

Avantages: It's the best tool when it comes for video conference with team or other parties. It can be used for professional use or your personal use as well. It is very beneficial in terms of its cost when compared with other products in market.
It enables communication between multiple participants at real time through audio or video conference. The best thing i like is, no matter where i am, i can solve any kind of issues arrises with my team or in company with very easy be it on desktop or through mobile.
Talking about the privacy, it has got best encryption system and has got a better security to your messages.
Knowledge transition sessions can be conducted with large number of group very easily, even if the employee is working remotely and unable to travel. It reduces your effort and travel cost at the same time.

Inconvénients: GoToMeeting has got many advantages and i have no dislikes as such with the tool. But one thing really irritates that is if many people talks in the meeting at the same time, there are issues with the audio but gain there is option provided to mute whom you don't want to hear or enable to talk. It requires little training on it and not that handy option when you are on the meeting and need to enable that option immediately.

When your remote meetings need more than video

Publié le 20/12/2018
David W.
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We love GoToMeeting because it's mostly simple and straightforward. Support for the product is great. Every issue we had was answered within minutes of our call. The pricing is adequate considering how many participants you can have on each meeting. Overall, I recommend GoToMeeting as gold standard right up there with WebEx and JoinMe. GoToMeeting is in my opinion more reliable and has easier setup.

Avantages: GoToMeeting is a staple service at my organization. We used Google Hangouts for simple video and screen sharing sessions, but GoToMeeting presents a more full-featured and polished product. This is essential for things like Board or executive level meetings where interactive white boards and the ability to shift who the presenter is are essential. GoToMeeting has native apps for Mac, PC, Android, and iOS. This is crucial for BYOD organizations or organizations that rely on volunteers. Features like whiteboard make it very easy to share and visualize ideas as they evolve. Having the ability to change who the presenter is and giving that person "remote control" of the meeting is also hassle free.

Inconvénients: The look and feel of the service is not the same across all platforms. This makes it difficult to explain functionality to users when starting a meeting or if you need to give instructions on the fly. If you are on a Mac and the other person is on a PC and you are trying to remember how to hand off controls and can't remember how on the other platform, this is a real impediment to getting things done.

Collaboration at its best!

Publié le 12/09/2019
John M.
Planning & Investment Analyst
Services financiers, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: With GoToMeeting we solve the problem of having team members be in different locations at the same time. Our team needs the full features of Microsoft Office and cannot use collaborative solutions such as Google Sheets when we are working on client deliverables.

Avantages: GoToMeeting allows me and my colleagues to collaborate and work together on complicated spreadsheets. It allows us to conduct internal meetings and even conduct client meetings with those who are out of state. We now even have an international client and it would be exceedingly difficult to give him a presentation without GoToMeeting. We use this tool every single day.

Inconvénients: The Google Chrome extension is not quite as robust as the desktop version of the application. For example, we are unable to change the presenter for those using the Chrome extension and not able to obtain keyboard and mouse control. This is not a big deal but would be nice for those such as clients who do not need the desktop application but want to install the Chrome extension for convenience.

Goto Meeting Daily user

Publié le 31/10/2019
Team lead
Banque d’investissement, 5 001-10 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Over it work great and been the bone for our dIaily meetings with screen share and easy to work.

Avantages: I have used it for my daily meetings and it works great, recoding of meetings can be used later and can be in mp4 format , even i can pause the recordings in between the meetings and resume it as and when required

Inconvénients: Bridge numbers are local, country specific if it can tollfree and if people from other country could join dialing local
Numbers from their phone?

Great screenshare and more, but can be a little slow to load

Publié le 12/11/2019
David P.
Marketing
Administration publique, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Really great tool. I like the sharing options and once it's loaded, it can be very fast. It has a great reputation and I've never had to use the support.

Avantages: It's one of the best screensharing and meeting tools. Most people are familiar with it and have the launcher already downloaded.

Inconvénients: It can be slow to load. I have some issues where it prompts me to download even though I already have it downloaded.

A light weight and ready-to-plugin tool for all types of online meetings

Publié le 06/12/2019
Sanjay M.
Application Engineer
Logiciels, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: It's easier for us to get in touch with our customers whenever required, fast and in a reliable way. For us it saved a lot of time instead of us travelling to customer places to check what's going on at customers end and provide a solution. Right at where i'm sitting, i'm able to gather the audience in just one single interface to save time and costs.

Avantages: It is fast and have both desktop and online versions. New meeting ID with automatic setup of links and mobile numbers to join around the world saved lot of time and ambiguity. It's good that we could be able to record webinars, meetings and save them in video format.

Inconvénients: I find it little expensive when compared to its peers. Sometimes they roll-out offers and sometimes not. Also video quality should be improved.

GoToMeeting - Conference call software

Publié le 04/12/2019
Firas H.
Manager information systems
Construction, 10 001+ employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I always feel comfortable when using GoToMeeting since there are fewer technical problems, if none, mostly when the parties involved are from different locations in the world and different companies with multiple IT infrastructure. You hardly have a problem with the firewall and many local numbers are available to calling-in.

Avantages: GoToMeeting is the best software I ever used for call and video conferencing. It has the best interface and easy to use. It is the most stable software compared to the performance of others. It has additional features that you don't find in many other software such as the voting option.

Inconvénients: The price is always the major negative issue compared to other available software, especially nowadays with many open source and free software in the market