Avis clients sur GoTo Meeting

4,5 (9 992) Écrivez votre avis !

En savoir plus sur GoTo Meeting

Organisez et assistez à des réunions en ligne, à des visioconférences, à des formations en ligne ou à des présentations en permettant à vos collègues, clients et pr

En savoir plus sur GoTo Meeting

Avantages :

It has lots of useful features such as video recording, presentations, screen sharing, polls, email and mobile integration. Easy to use tool with a super user-friendly interface.

Inconvénients :

Sometimes the program will freeze up. This happens with every meeting software I have tried and GTM is no worse than any others.

GoTo Meeting - Notes

Note moyenne

Facilité d'utilisation
4,4
Service client
4,3
Fonctionnalités
4,4
Rapport qualité-prix
4,3

Probabilité de recommander le produit

8,2/10

GoTo Meeting a reçu une note globale de 4,5 étoiles sur 5 d'après 9 992 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé GoTo Meeting ?

Partagez vos expériences avec d'autres acheteurs de logiciels.

Filtrer les avis (9 992)

Dorian
Rédacteur (France)
Médias en ligne, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

Très pratique pour faire des visios. La fonction de message et un réel plus lors de réunion en ligne

4,0 il y a 3 mois

Avantages :

Logiciel vraiment très pratique pour les visio conférence. Les fonctionnalités proposées soit vraiment intéressantes.

Inconvénients :

Il faudrait améliorer l’intégration des visio

Nadejda
Responsable (France)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Vente au détail, 1 001-5 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 6 à 12 mois
Source de l'avis

Utilisation facile

4,0 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Nouveau, nous avons fait des excellentes réunions sans moindre soucis

Avantages :

Pas de limite pour utilisateurs,bonne visibilité, accès simplifié, bonne sécurité. Vraiment très bon

Inconvénients :

Le seule point faible je le trouve en première conection. Il faut avoir un lien sécurisé et le logiciel t'envoie sur le site au lieu de réunion

Adji Maloum
Adji Maloum
Agent de liaison (Cameroun)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Télécommunications, 11-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit
Source de l'avis

Incroyable logiciel

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : A la recherche d'un outil a moindre coût et je suis tombé sur ce logiciel.

Avantages :

GoTo Meeting fournit un large éventail de fonctionnalité d'appel en vidéoconférence, optimisé pour les communication en entrprise, il facile une interaction en temps réel permettant ainsi un gain de temps.

Inconvénients :

Son coût élevé rend inaccessible par certaines entreprises

Jorge
Jorge
General Director (Mexique)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Services et technologies de l'information, 11-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées :

Good solution for online meetings and presentation

5,0 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : I have offices, customers, account managers, partners and even developers in severalc countries. With this solution I can keep meetings or presentations everywhere in the World where I have Internet connection.
The sound can be by Internet or phone call, I can share my screen ot my webcam, and aldo I can save the meeting, to keep track of it.

Avantages :

I've tried other solutions and for me the best from this solution is how easy is to access to the conference for my customer. Just one click and they are inside the conference.

Inconvénients :

I would like to send invitations to my customers from the same interface instead than copy&paste the content of the access. It has plugins with main mail solutions like outlook and GMail, but sometimes because I am in a customer with firewall email rules that don't let me access to my server from outllok but only by webmail, I have to create the conference form one site copy&paste and send the invitations from my webmail.

Richard
Richard
Senior Business Analyst (É.-U.)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Équipements publics, 1 001-5 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

GoToMeeting isn’t great, but it isn’t bad either

4,0 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : Overall it does exactly what I need it to do, but I’m really comparing it to WebEx. With WebEx, I could record meetings, create meetings through Outlook, and it had SSO enabled. GoToMeeting seems like a step backwards, but it still gets the job done. Just a little more tedious in my opinion.

Avantages :

I like that it allows me to hold conference calls and screen share. Really, that’s all I need it to do. I do a lot of demos and walkthroughs with clients and customers, so GoToMeeting is critical for my success. It also allows my customer to share their screen so I can see what errors or issues they’re having on their end. It really helps with the show-don’t-tell aspect of my job. I also like that my PIN never changed. It was a little on the long side, but after a week or so, I had it memorized. Made opening meetings really fast.

Inconvénients :

I’m realizing the things I like least about GoToMeeting may be on our configuration side. For example, we don’t have single sign-on (SSO), so anytime I need to open GoToMeeting, I need to log into my account. That gets a little annoying. It also doesn’t integrate with Outlook, which is also annoying. I have to go into GoToMeeting, copy my meeting information, and then paste it back into an Outlook appointment. Just a lot of needless steps. But this could just be on my side - something that we could configure if we wanted to. And I don’t have the ability to record meetings, which may be a licensing issue or configuration issue. Either way, I don’t like it.

Utilisateur vérifié
support engineer (Inde)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Logiciels, 10 000+ employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

The best remote app

5,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Overall its an awesone experience. We like the product, even we can get on the call with customer just by sharing the weblink and can share the screen in seconds. Even customers are also very satisfied with our remote sessions

Avantages :

The best we like about this is its remote sharing session. We can take control of the customer's system and fix their database. Even we can switch on the video call and then we can have everyone on the same page.Its a great app for team connect and web conference

Inconvénients :

There is nothing which is dislike. Only thing which i want GTM team to improve is so put control access on web link which is missing. Customer has to download the app if we from tech support wants to take control of customers system

Utilisateur vérifié
CEO (É.-U.)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Logistique et chaîne d'approvisionnement, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 1 à 5 mois
Source de l'avis
Source : GetApp

Missing Leading

1,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Avantages :

Our business need a tool free number and wanted a professional voice over. We selected for the ease but they haunted us with the payment. I was told one thing and received something different. We were told that our bill would be $50 per month to have it be $64 per month plus all there add on. DONT USE!!

Thomas
Thomas
System Engineer (É.-U.)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Services et technologies de l'information, 51-200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

GoTo Meeting is absolutely incredible but just a little too expensive

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : My overall experience was amazing I would have been more than happy to stay with them much longer if we didn't receive three different price hikes within a 6-month period

Avantages :

GoTo meeting had all the features and functions you could ever need. If it didn't have one of those features or functions you could easily integrate one of their third-party applications entering Central which gave you even more access to what you can do with the RingCentral platform.

Inconvénients :

The only con I have and the reason we had to leave go to was the price. We could not afford the ongoing price hikes we continued to receive

Renz Lyle
Legal Officer (Philippines)
Services juridiques, 51-200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 6 à 12 mois
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées :

Legal Team's review

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Because of GoTo Meeting, I can easily communicate with my team as well as my subordinates in our office. Using GoTo Meeting is very convenient to use.

Avantages :

The product is very easy to use, and it has no problem or any bug. It has high definition both in its audio and video.

Inconvénients :

It can only accommodate 26 participants at the same time. It can be improved by extending its capacity perhaps with not more than 40 participants at the same time.

Sheree
Human Resources Direcctor & School Board Secretary (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 51-200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées :

Go to Meeting is Very User Friendly

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : GoToMeeting worked great during the time we were closed and unable to have people attend our School Board Meetings.

Avantages :

Very user-friendly. You can share documents in real time. It allows large meetings.

Inconvénients :

The only issue we ever had was when we were having an in-person meeting and wanted to still use GoToMeeting to allow people to watch the meeting. There was an issue with people hearing what was being said at the meeting.

Youssef
Youssef
Product Designer (Irlande)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Loisirs, voyage et tourisme, 501-1 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Vital platform for remote communication with my team.

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Gotomeeting powers remote video communication in my company. A seamless access to face to face video communication from anywhere, helps eliminate communication barriers that used to arise as a result of my team members being spread out across different location points.

Avantages :

Gotomeeting provides me with an optimized access to join or initiate video conference styled communication through the Gotomeeting mobile application. This mobile application gives me the power to join team video conference sessions from anywhere, especially while on the move. Add to the above , the background noise suppression feature on Gotomeeting and I have forever felt comfortable joining meetings from just about any location.

Inconvénients :

Gotomeeting does not provide a seamless invitation and joining ability for non-Gotomeeting users outside of my company. In times where I have invited external parties to join Gotomeeting , they were mandated to first download the Gotomeeting software before they could join our meetings. For a company with lots of collaborators outside of our organization , we will like to see first-timer Gotomeeting users have access to join meetings for the first time through their web browser.

Saad
Saad
General Manager Development (France)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Hôtellerie, 201-500 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

My Experience with GoTo Meeting

5,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : In summary, GoToMeeting is a trustworthy and easy-to-use platform for virtual meetings and video conferencing that includes various tools for collaboration. It works well with many devices and systems, but it is a paid service that may not be ideal for certain businesses, particularly those that need for large gatherings or special customization. The cost can be a disadvantage for some users and a good internet connection is necessary for optimal performance. A beneficial feature is its ability to record the meeting for those who could not attend or for future reference.

Avantages :

Some of the pros of GoToMeeting include:Easy to use: GoToMeeting has a user-friendly interface and is easy to set up and use, even for those who are not tech-savvy.Collaboration tools: GoToMeeting offers a variety of collaboration tools, such as screen sharing and whiteboarding, that allow participants to work together in real-time.Cross-platform compatibility: GoToMeeting can be accessed from a variety of devices and platforms, including Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android.Recording: GoToMeeting allows users to record their meetings, which can be useful for those who were not able to attend or for future reference.

Inconvénients :

Some of the cons of GoToMeeting include:Cost: GoToMeeting is a paid service, and the cost can add up, especially for large organizations that need to host multiple meetings.Limited number of participants: Depending on the plan, GoToMeeting can only support a limited number of participants per meeting.Internet speed: GoToMeeting sometimes requires a stable and fast internet connection to function properly, which can be an issue for some users.Limited customization: GoToMeeting does not offer a lot of customization options for users, which may be an issue for those who have specific needs.

Dulamragchaa
Dulamragchaa
Data Quality Analyst (Finlande)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Services financiers, 201-500 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

A communication software I can't do without.

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Smooth , uninterrupted communication through video conferencing and audio calling is the business value that I and my colleagues have derived from using Gotomeeting.

Avantages :

Goto meeting has the most satisfactory " call in " feature of any video conferencing program that I have used. The CALL IN feature on Gotomeeting saves my phone number and puts an automatic phone call to me , whenever I am scheduled to host or join a video call on the Gotomeeting platform. In which case, I need to only answer Gotomeetings automatic call and I will be able to contribute or even host meetings through phone call , without need for the internet.

Inconvénients :

Although Goto meeting has a meeting transcription feature, that automatically translates our audio discussions during video calls into text , the text is only available in english language, as against in multiple international languages.

Utilisateur vérifié
CEO (É.-U.)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Conseil en gestion, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées :

GoToMeeting, GoToTraining, Go To Google, The Government Hates It

4,0 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : When functioning fully, the tools and the suite could not be better. However, without an extensive pre-screening of the audience to ensure they have the capacity to download the GoTo app, and that they have downloaded Google Chrome and made it their preferred browser, the tools become difficult and the technical support for the audience is virtually non-existent.

Avantages :

I love the tool when it's working. It provides all of the meeting features, resolves bandwidth concerns and builds an ability to build community for those who are not behind any significant firewalls.

Inconvénients :

The inability to run the GoTo Suite of tools without downloads renders it useless in the government space. For those who cannot do downloads, they will be unable to join meetings. For those who refuse to use Google Chrome, they will be unable to use advanced features in the suite of GoTo tools

Jeen
Student (Inde)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 201-500 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées :

An industry chief in internet based video conferencing for organizations all over the planet.

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : GoToMeeting is utilized by our association when our customers (designers, engineers, building proprietors and so on) welcome us to join meeting in regards to projects we are overhauling. It tackles the issue of cooperation, particularly during a period of Covid and vital social removing. We have seen an enormous upspike in internet based gatherings and we regularly need to go to meeting to put together venture groups and transfer data.

Avantages :

Simplicity of joining facilitated gathering. Screen Share is instinctive Screen and applications independent. Have highlights are equivalent to if worse than contender applications

Inconvénients :

Sending welcome data could utilize more incorporations. Couldn't want anything more than to see an element that empowers you to send records in the talk bar. Could offer better valuing particularly for more modest gatherings.

Althea
MARBLE seller (Italie)
Matériaux de construction, 11-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 6 à 12 mois
Source de l'avis

The best conference server I ever tried

5,0 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Experience is some kind of perfect. Best audio, great image quality, great sound and possibility to share the screen, or share video, clip or files. You can stop your participation whenever you want, or go in pause if you’re in need. Also you can write some public messages as for example questions about conversation . Just one counsel: when the owner talks, all the other participants is better if close them audio, or many sounds can disturb, and plus, they get owner’s voice low.

Avantages :

As the review title, I can confirm this is for me, the best conference support I ever tried. First motivation of all as that differently to the most of other, you can connect yourself either by pc or by phone. Sometimes it happened to me I had a conference to connect with, and I had to go office or home and get the access only and exclusively by pc, it was not a comfy way. So, then, the second motivation is, if for example you can t open your email and follow the link to access, no drama: you can also get in touch only digiting the access code. This is very useful because if for example you re not using your pc and you don t remember the password for open your mail account and follow the link, you can access in few se one in this way (it really happened to me, as I was on holiday and had to use a public pc, didn t recognize my mail password on that one pc, and it should be a stress sit if I couldn’t t access in other way).

Inconvénients :

To be honest, I m sure that is the best software of category I can counsel. Maybe the only thing I would like to change is just for privacy, during conference open to many people (they can be at least 100 persons), I would be glade if my name was not viewed. But anyway, this is not a trouble of the software, but of the people who manage the conference, who some kind of ever ask to change the mail with the name, to be able of name you. Should be nice if GTM get you a nickname.

Utilisateur vérifié
Marketing specialist (É.-U.)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Services et technologies de l'information, 1 001-5 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées :

Great solution for my marketing team

5,0 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Overall I have had a very positive experience using GoToMeeting, understanding the capabilities and helping others in my organization understand the benefit, the costs involved and how it will help our internal teams with online meetings and discussions for our remote workforce to interact regularly within and outside the organization. It is a solution I would recommend for any marketing or solutions team looking for a highly reputable and reliable platform.

Avantages :

After conducting initial product research it did not take long to realize that it's a great solution for our marketing team to host online meetings and our business development team to conduct interactive client meetings over a single turnkey solution that is easy to learn and use very often.

Inconvénients :

One thing I did not like is the amount of content and information available via the product help site and customer discussion board was not as comprehensive and did not have the quantity of help content that I'd personally find beneficial to help when first learning how to use the solution.

Jeff
CTO (É.-U.)
Vétérinaire, 11-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées :

GoToMeeting Consistently Delivers

5,0 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Overall, the service is reliable and that's why we stick with it. The UI is friendly as well.

Avantages :

Our company uses this meeting software daily. For the most part, it's always reliable, has great quality sound, and is easy to use to share screens, record, and other basic functions.

Inconvénients :

For users new to the software, they have to download it first before using. This becomes an issue when the user doesn't know this and is then late to the meeting. Also, users seems to have a semi-difficult time installing it on their computers and devices. Also, I am personally not a fan of the phone app because it tends to have poor "internet connection" when connected to a cell phone tower. I typically just call in instead, but then you can't see someone's screen. We also aren't a fan at allowing you to run more than one meeting at a time (they upcharge for that).

Mahendra
Mahendra
Office Clerk (Inde)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Services et technologies de l'information, 501-1 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 6 à 12 mois
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées :

GoToMeeting

4,0 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : I used this software since last year and i had bunch of benefits and i can connect my clients and my staff where they live from other countries so very fluently and ease of the functionality we can attend the conference of 100 people’s at a time
Lot of benefits its get from but fact is many of people didn’t know about it
and seriously it very best and industry leadings features it provides
i strongly recommend this over any software

Avantages :

Create link share it and boom join meeting instantly i think is best and more efficiently working meeting software that i had ever used it fluencly help me alot and my all colleagues and employees more enthusiastically join the meeting and better quality of video call and audio call

Inconvénients :

This software is paid and, it provides lot of features but i think everyone thinking with that software is paid so many of them go ahead so i thing GoToMeetings have to provide 7 days trial to people for better understanding of what they paid for

Oussama
Data Scientist (Maroc)
Logiciels, 10 000+ employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 6 à 12 mois
Source de l'avis

GotoMeeting and a Data Scientist

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : Generally, my involvement in GoToMeeting was astounding. I involved the product on various occasions a day for a long time and it gave a predictable internet meeting experience that was not difficult to use for both host and members.

Avantages :

GoToMeeting is the most ideal choice by a long shot. Different choices are very specialty and hard to utilize. Performance: GoToMeeting is a staggering generally speaking experience. I feel like a chief when I use this is on the grounds that the sound and picture are so fresh! Productivity Impact: GoToMeeting has helped us in the usefulness division EXPONENTIALLY. We currently can zero in on different things since booking is such a breeze. We're additionally booking more extension surveys with imminent clients than any time in recent memory! Ease of Use: GoToMeeting has transformed our entire group into booking geniuses. A cave dweller could utilize it! GoToMeeting is the ideal decision for anybody that is searching for an answer for their booking issues. With GoToMeeting, arriving at your objective is more straightforward than at any other time. I'm ready to send clients a gathering welcome and it is acknowledged in practically no time. Not any more sticking around to know whether they got it. It's made my occupation simpler than at any other time!

Inconvénients :

1. It requires a steady web association. On the off chance that your ISP likes to ping your modem every now and again, you might observe GoToMeeting won't work for you as well as you would naturally suspect. It requires a blunder free information association for the stage to function as expected. At the point when holes in help are available, regardless of whether they are flitting, it is absolutely impossible for the stage to recuperate. That compels you to restart your gathering, which can be a genuine pain assuming you have an enormous number of participants. 2. The nature of the gear matters. GoToMeeting likewise requires clients and participants to have current IT hardware or cell phones to be important for the gathering system. On the off chance that you're utilizing a more established machine or gadget, there's a decent opportunity that it won't fill in as expected - accepting it works by any stretch of the imagination. When in doubt of thumb, in the event that your hardware is over 5 years of age, you'll require a redesign before you can exploit the advantages presented by GoToMeeting. 3. It tends to be challenging to get the bring in process right. 4. There is a cost to access the premium features you may require. 5. The chat option is somewhat limited. 6. It can take up a lot of bandwidth.

David
David
Managing Editor (É.-U.)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Édition, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Solid Performance and Reliability

4,0 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : I love using GoToMeeting for my team meetings. It's reliable and easy to use. We have tested out other meeting solutions including Zoom, but none compare to the ease of use found with GTM. Zoom meetings, for instance, have a much different interface, and very little is intuitive about the dashboard. Conversely, GoToMeeting's dashboard is easy to understand and follow. You can also easily change your user name within a meeting, so if you are on an informal meeting with team members you might just list your first name, whereas for a client meeting you can list your full name, title, etc.

Avantages :

Our organization has used GoToMeeting for many years. It is a solution that enables individuals to connect via a url to a virtual meeting. It is ideal for companies that have remote staff or staff that travel frequently and cannot physically attend a meeting. This is among GoToMeeting's best features. Other advantages include the following: 1. It's very easy to assign a permanent meeting url to your team members. This is a great feature, because nothing is more annoying than having to create new urls for meetings. With GoToMeeting, you can use the same url again and again. 2. It's very easy to assign meeting control (i.e., switch presenter) to other members in the meeting. This is especially helpful when presentations need to be shared with others. It's also a great way to perform edits to presentations in real-time with team members who are not physically next to you. 3. Users can share their web cams. We sometimes make this obligatory, as it helps to ensure that those in the meeting are actually paying attention and not multi-tasking.

Inconvénients :

You have to make sure to switch your audio depending on how you join the meeting. If you join by phone but forget to switch your GoToMeeting dashboard setting to phone audio, you (and others) will hear a loud, ongoing each until you make this switch. Ideally GoToMeeting would recognize the source from which you are joining (phone or computer audio) but since it does not do this, it's best to get into the habit of switching this manually to avoid the loud echo.

Rohit
Marketing Intelligence (Inde)
Conseil en gestion, 11-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 1 à 5 mois
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées :

One of the best tools for Web Conferencing

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I usually Use GoToMeeting for Classroom sessions, Training Sessions, Calls with clients, and I like the ease of learning, the ability to host large groups and record the meetings. I also like the ability to click on any of the recordings and take a quick peek at the notes I’ve made during the meeting. Another thing I like about GoToMeeting is it works on pretty much any internet connection, including dial up and even at times things don’t work as well. The interface is easy to use and no matter the connection, the sound quality is great.

Avantages :

Go To Meeting offers a wide range of features that are useful for both small group and online meetings, including HD video, audio, screen sharing, and file transfers. It also offers private and public rooms, document sharing, and a host of other features. There is also a free version of the software, which is pretty basic in comparison to other video conferencing programs, but it is a useful tool to get you started with the program and learn how to use it. The software also provides a free 14-day trial and is fairly inexpensive, depending on the number of participants. If you have a small group, one or two people, I recommend the free version. If you have larger numbers of participants, you may want to consider upgrading to the pro version. One of the best features of GoToMeeting is that it is very easy to set up, and once you have it set up, you can usually access it from any computer, including your tablet or smartphone. Once the program is installed on your computer, you will have access to the software from anywhere. GoTo Meeting ranks highest in my best Conference call tools since this platform offers all the tools one needs to run a successful business meeting, Conference calls, Team Meetings and stands out for its exceptional call quality, robust features, and excellent customer care services.

Inconvénients :

Some drawbacks of online meeting sites are: – Lacks of the Personal Touch. While the Skype for Business (Skype) has a personal touch in it, it is relatively expensive compared to other online conferencing vendors. – It can be difficult to work around internet outages. While the VOIP (Voice Over internet Protocol) is able to function without internet, it only lasts for a relatively short time. The only way around this issue is to use a secure internet connection, which is not the best option for laptops. – It is difficult to view large files. When the internet connection is too slow or unstable, it can cause issues with the video and audio quality. – This option can not be used for video conferencing as it only allows screen sharing and not video. What I would like to sugggest is it would be a useful tool for the meeting if u can update the screen share. I have a machine that does not have a microphone but it does have a camera and I would like to use that machine. I am sure thats what most people would like. I am sure it would be a lot easier to use.

Oscar
Marketing Director (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 51-200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

Makes long-distance communication and organization more flexible.

5,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : It has been possible to maintain good and orderly communication within the organization thanks to this platform. It has been a good experience to be able to securely share private documents that only those in the company have access to, limiting access to other external chat users, increasing security and trust. Integration with other departments of the organization was improved, thus being able to have communication in one place. The most useful thing about GoTo Meeting is being able to create groups so you can easily discuss between teams and sub-teams from different departments or different topics. This platform has also been of great help when we want to communicate with clients who are remote, being able to schedule meetings with them without having to be in the same room.

Avantages :

It is simple to access and implement, there is no need for cumbersome registration or complicated logins. It is very intuitive to be able to use the mobile application since it makes it easy to maintain communication and take into account notifications when you are not stuck on the PC. I like that it includes remote access to the screen of other members of the team in my organization, and it is also easy to make calls and video conferences. It is very complete, because it is not only chat, groups, calls, videoconferences; it can also be integrated with calendars, notes and email, making this a great integration for an organization's communication. The function of "raising your hand" is very useful to be able to have the floor within a video conference, it maintains the order and linearity of a conversation on any topic that is being debated.

Inconvénients :

It has connection failures when it is in the background, making it so that it doesn't know if I have new messages, this doesn't happen often but at a random time. The chat seems not to be instantaneous, sometimes it happens in calls but it is not common like in chat, the internet connection and other chat platforms have been verified and there was no problem. I should be able to answer the call on the PC because it only rings on my phone but if I want to be comfortably on the PC or transfer the call to the desktop I just can't. You should not allow incoming calls when you are in a meeting.

Garin
Garin
Founder and CEO (É.-U.)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Logiciels, 11-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Solid and everywhere but could be improved

4,0 il y a 5 ans

Avantages :

This is very well designed software for remote meetings with audio, video, and screen sharing. I also love the companion product GoToWebinar that I've used for many webinars over the last several years. GoToMeeting has gained such good adoption that it has integrations everywhere with tools like Google Calendar, Chrome, Zapier, and others. We used GoToMeeting for years for internal meetings, sales calls--basically any meeting with remote participants. I've even used it to pull church members into my Sunday School class on weekends that are homebound because of illness. I like how you can create a persistent link that you can go to every time rather than having to set up a new link for every meeting. Just be careful if you're having back to back meetings with the same link--otherwise, you get the next audience showing up at the tail end of the current meeting. I solved that by creating two persistent links and alternating them when I have back to back meetings. Price is right. When purchasing multiple licenses you can get the price down. It's also very stable in almost every environment including mobile meetings so you can participate in meetings on the go. It requires a simple install that I've never had anyone have a problem with.

Inconvénients :

It takes more bandwidth than competitors like Zoom.us for similar functionality. Chat is limited to chatting within the meeting rather than creating chat rooms inside your company for teams to collaborate on then hop on a remote meeting. It's meant to be used every time you want to meet rather than an ongoing collaboration tool all of the time. I think they could learn something from Zoom about this.

Utilisateur vérifié
Senior Solutions Architect (Trinité-et-Tobago)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Télécommunications, 501-1 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Good Tool

5,0 l’année dernière

Avantages :

Although I have used this GoToMeeting for quite some time now (pre Covid-19), this is another software my company has resorted to for renote work. Our company is part of a wider group of companies called Digicel group so we have 'branches' in various countries, so most times are required among the various branches. Prior to Covid, these meetings would have been face to face but with using GoToMeeting, these meetings are now facilitated online. One of things that stands out for me is the fact that you can take control of someone's machine if they are experiencing any issues during their presentations. This has happened a few times with us. It has great scheduling so for instance, if someone is unable to attend a scheduled meeting, it can be rescheduled very easily and simply. Not to mention, GoToMeeting can accommodate or facilitate large audiences, with options for up to 250 participants. This has been great for our webinars. It's easy to use, flexible and affordable. Information and file sharing is relatively fast and easy. Session recording ans chat is great, and there are various integrations with other software such as Google Calender.

Inconvénients :

You must have a very fast and stable internet connection. Because my company purchased the product for our use, it was inexpensive for me. But it is not free and can also be very costly to the average individual, especially those who wish to access the premium features. Also, it does not work well with your mobile, so always have use your computer.