15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur PayKickstart

En savoir plus sur PayKickstart

Solution de panier d'achats avec éditeur personnalisable, pop-up de formulaires de paiement, générateur d'entonnoir de vente, etc.

En savoir plus sur PayKickstart

It is also cheaper for you as a vendor, you only pay a monthly fee to list your products, and you can save a lot of money if you are selling a lot of products online.

There is no way to offer customers the option to pay a custom amount, which is helpful whenever you have a product that people can in a sense choose what they pay.

PayKickstart - Notes

PayKickstart a reçu une note globale de 4,7 étoiles sur 5 d'après 155 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé PayKickstart ?

Blake
Blake
Founder (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

It does everything and more

Commentaires : Amazing customer support, continual updates and new features added.

With Paykickstart you can manage everything you need with selling one-time purchase products as well as subscriptions. Subscriptions is where it really shines. There are a lot of unique challenges and opportunities for automation when it comes to subscriptions. Paykickstart gives you the tools to make sure your subscriber count stays with you. You can offer automated discounts using their cancellation saver. You can send automated emails reminding people to update their billing info BEFORE their card expires. And so much more. It's fantastic. Additionally it integrates with just about any other software out there.

Because it can do so much, setup can be a little complicated. However, the support documentation and their online chat support are fantastic. So even if you are a beginner, you'll be able to get it all set up.

Roneta
CEO (Lituanie)
Production audiovisuelle, 11–50 employés

Quick and easy payment gateway solution with great customer support

Commentaires : We use PayKickstart to have a check out option for our 3 different subscriptions products and one order bump for each. Apart from being easy to implement, it has never got stuck or disappointed us in any way. Trustworthy and great value for money too!

It was quite easy to set up compared to other platforms. Also, they have a great admin panel that lets you control the products and get daily insights of our sales. I believe this is one of the best solution for simple subscription products like ours. I have to say a separate word for their customer support that has been increasing their communication and reply speed x10 for over 2 years we've been using their services. I love how easy to talk are the customer support people, they react and give simple solutions (with step by step instructions) to solve all the hick-ups I've encountered. Also, they are always very patient answering a pile of questions that sometimes require a bit of a discussion too.

There are some limitations (one order bump option) and there is always room for UX improvement, but other than that - all is goo!

Steve
Steve
Managing Director (R.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, Auto-entrepreneur

Subscription Billing - well sort off

Commentaires : Really really hard work for no reward. I even reached out the CEO to let him know the experience they offer as he bangs on about in one of many webinars you will be invited to is nothing near the reality. He wasnt interested, just wanted to sell another online course.

I'll admit that I was attracted mostly by the low cost. There so many players out there offering recurring billing with Stripe that are providing very little but charging a fortune. Multi currreny is offered which is quite rare.

This company is more about selling and their software is a sideline to that. I only made use of the recurring payment side and found it to be very long winded in setting up, by far the longest setup than any other similar I have evaluated (and there have been lots). Once installed the whole look and feel is very cheep and requires way to many clicks to get where you need to be. You can add custom fields but dont expect to be able to edit them after. The data it stores is also not consistant despite all transactions using the same form and gateway. Support is pleasant but all they will do is send you a page of the manual. They make no effort to understand your issue or go the extra mile.

Réponse de l'équipe de PayKickstart

il y a 4 ans

Sorry to hear about the troubles you encountered Steve. If you are experiencing any current issues, please reach out to our team and we'd be happy to assist anyway possible. We highly value user feedback and have been compiling data over the past 2 years in regards to a new UI we plan to launch this year to allow for easier user control while still providing our large library of billing capabilities. If you have any suggestions regarding how you'd like to see the platform function in the future, we'd graciously accept this feedback to improve our platform based on your user needs. For custom fields, the team is already working on an update to allow vendors edit customer custom field data after entry and we plan to have that released as soon as possible. Thanks for the constructive feedback and opportunity to grow from your experience Steve, we look forward to continuing our growth with you.

Brad
President (É.-U.)
Design, 11–50 employés

Great product that's updated regularly!

I really like all of the customization options that it allows. We heavily customize our checkout process and PKS allows us to do litetally everything we would want to do.

The reporting loads pretty slowly for our account, but this is solely due to the large amount of data we have. I know it's not an issue for some of our smaller accounts. Other than that, no complaints.

Karim
Coach (Hongrie)
Sports, 2–10 employés

It's a game changer

Commentaires : Before paykickstart I had a problem getting paid with clickfunnels alone, specially when using PayPal .. not to mention the one click upsell feature and affiliate management. it made it so easy for me to build checkouts and get paid fast.

The customer support , The functionality , The updates

maybe they need to integrate with more payment gateways

Jordan
Owner (É.-U.)
Médias de diffusion, 2–10 employés

Tremendous software

Commentaires : I not only use it, I also have referred several others to use it!

This allows you so many options and choices - it's really extremely simple to get going and it just WORKS. The support is best in class.

Building funnels isn't as intuitive, and some pieces can require a tech-savvy mind to understand.

Sue
Sue
Freelance Marketer (É.-U.)
Relations publiques et communications, Auto-entrepreneur

More than just a shopping cart– the best subscription billing and affiliate management software!

Commentaires : My overall experience with PayKickstart has been very positive. I would recommend it to anyone who has a business already or who is looking to start a business and wants to take payments online. I know the company has a lot of new, exciting features that will be coming out soon, so think the platform is only going to get better.

The thing that is most awesome about PayKickstart is how powerful and versatile it is. You can use it for a very simple one-time fee checkout or you can use it in a very complex funnel with upsells, downsells, order bumps, multi-pay plans or subscription billing. You can use it to sell digital products online or you can use it to sell physical products that would be mailed to customers. It's also very easy to create coupons which allow you to create special offers and incentives. Additionally, I was attracted to PayKickstart because you can also use it to set up a very robust affiliate marketing program for your products and services. Most comparable products out there charge a lot more for this, but PayKickstart includes the affiliate management feature in its Professional Plan. There is a lot more that you can do with PayKickstart that I haven't mentioned. The bottom line is you won't outgrow it. As your business grows and your needs become greater PayKickstart will continue to offer the features your business needs.

There really isn't anything in particular that I didn't like with PayKickstart. It perhaps may take be a little bit more complicated and take more time to set up that some other less feature-rich solutions. In the end, I think that it is worth it. I was able to get it set up and start using it the same day. When I ran into stumbling blocks I was able to quickly get help from support via their online chat.

Katie
Katie
Associate Director of Internal Communications (É.-U.)
Médias en ligne, 51–200 employés

Does (almost) Everything We Need it To

Commentaires : Good, robust solution that is focused on conversion. Excellent for digital marketers.

The best part about PayKickstart is that it was created for digital information product marketers who are looking to optimize their funnels. The metrics, the one-click upsells, the campaign options--it works perfectly for kind of business. I love the robust functionality, even though it poses something of a learning curve.

We tried to use it to sell tickets to a live event, but found it didn't quite have the features to support event management. That's okay, our primary business is digital products, but it might be nice for them to expand to live events the way you can now sell digital and physical products easily.

Alicia
Alicia
Product Creator (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 11–50 employés

We have all of our digital products in PayKickstart!

Commentaires : My team and I choose PayKickstart because of the recommendations were received​ from many business owners in our industry. The experience so far has been flawless. We haven't had any issues and haven't even had a need to contact support​

I love that it flawlessly manages our core products and that it has great payment integrations and payment options (how and who gets paid from the sale of a digital product). We have most of​ our digital products in PayKickstart and the integrations are working perfectly.

I haven't run across any issues with this software.

Samuel
Samuel
Data Analyst. (Kenya)
Services et technologies de l'information, 10 000+ employés

PayKickstart ups and downs.

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I believe the platform will only get better because I am aware that the company has a ton of brand-new, exciting features planned for release in the near future.

This is a solid, effective conversion-focused solution. Fantastic for online marketers.

I've got some sales that are logged, but I don't get paid for them.

Maciej
Co-founder & Marketing Director (Koweït)
Marketing et publicité, 2–10 employés

Efficient and Versatile: PayKickstart Streamlines Your Online Business Operations

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : My experience with PayKickstart has been highly positive. The platform's extensive feature set and user-friendly interface have allowed me to streamline my online business operations effectively. The flexibility to create customizable checkout pages and sales funnels, coupled with seamless integrations with popular payment gateways and email marketing services, has made selling digital products a breeze. The robust affiliate management system has been instrumental in expanding my sales network. Furthermore, the comprehensive analytics and reporting tools have provided valuable insights into customer behavior, enabling me to make data-driven decisions. While there have been occasional technical glitches and a slight learning curve for beginners, the overall experience with PayKickstart has been outstanding.

PayKickstart offers an impressive array of features that make managing and selling digital products a breeze. The platform's user-friendly interface and intuitive setup process make it easy to create customizable checkout pages and sales funnels. With built-in integrations for popular payment gateways and email marketing services, I found it convenient to automate sales processes and seamlessly deliver products to customers. The robust affiliate management system also allowed me to effortlessly recruit and manage affiliates, boosting my sales and expanding my reach. Additionally, the comprehensive analytics and reporting tools provided valuable insights into customer behavior, helping me optimize my marketing strategies. Overall, PayKickstart's efficiency and versatility have significantly contributed to the growth of my online business.

While PayKickstart offers a wide range of features, it may feel overwhelming for beginners who are new to the world of online business. The platform could benefit from more detailed tutorials or a comprehensive knowledge base to help users navigate through the various tools and settings. Additionally, some users have reported occasional technical glitches, such as issues with integrations or delays in affiliate tracking. While these occurrences are infrequent, they can cause minor inconveniences. Despite these minor drawbacks, PayKickstart's overall functionality and value outweigh these concerns.

Alexandre
Head of Marketing & Sales (France)
E-learning, 2–10 employés

The software does what you want, but the gem here is the support team

Commentaires : Overall very good experience, PayKickStarts handles all my payments, I can easily price my products, do upsells, integrate (with Zappier) so my customers get access as soon as they pay.

PayKickStart does what you expect : intuitive payment pages for your customers, with easy to set options such as monthly payments, Stripe/PayPal, upsells... But the key advantage is the awesome support team, which always answers fast (I always interacted with chat, no need to wait 2 hours for an answer by email), with people who can troubleshoot and help you precisely. It's a precious thing because when something happens related to payments, customers want fast answers...

Nothing particular to pinpoint in the negatives.

aleksander
Founder (Portugal)
E-learning, 2–10 employés

Fantastic cart (and more)

5,0 il y a 12 mois

Flawless hands-off processing. I never have to touch it and it just keeps my business running.

The current % fee for new users might cause new potential users to shy away.

Joseph
CEO (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 2–10 employés

PayKickstart the best shopping cart out there, and we've tried a number of them.

East to use and implement. Very intuitive.

Video tutorials on specific features would help. I love the program and it does what I need, but I know I'm only using 20% of what it offers.

Emmanuel Elliot
forex trader (Ghana)
Services financiers, 2–10 employés

The Best Signal Providers

Commentaires : i am able to grow my Forex business daily and this means making daily consistent revenue

I have been a client of Paykickstart for over 8 months now.To be honest the team are very good at what they do.They are not just a signal provider but they are a solid Forex signal company with a clear difference from the others.I am a user of their services and will surely recommend them any day anytime to any Forex trader who wants to make consistent daily pips especially for newbie

always very accurate.The signal they give always leaves their clients in good profits no matter you account size

Usama
CEO (Pakistan)

A Very Good Software

Commentaires : I had a good experience overall

I have this software and it helps a lot with management and billing stuff. Have personally used for 6 months and really good to use with multiple features of billing, recurring and management.

It could be better if it could track funnel payments and help with tracking of end point payments. That would be really better if it could even track sales from Facebook channels by pixel tracking.

Anna
Freelance writer (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur

Start selling your digital products in minutes!

I've been involved in using the site through my client and I now plan to get it for my own business too. I love the functionality and ease of use. PayKickstart allows anyone to start selling digital products (ebooks, courses), and handles the shopping cart and customer relationship management (invoicing, reminders, etc.). You can also set up your own affiliate program and get other people promote you. I've never seen a shopping cart software with so much focus on bloggers and freelance business owners. Great job! I am an instant fan!

It took me a day or so to figure out. I guess there need to be more documentation and tool tips. And maybe a quick set-up guide. But once you figure it out, it's a breeze!

Tajudeen
Director (Nigeria)
Services et technologies de l'information, 1 001–5 000 employés

Very reliable

Commentaires : I have gained alot of benefit from Paykickstart it's help my bussbussiness to grow up

Paykickstart is very reliable and trustworthy

I love all of their service and I will recommend it to a friend

Okealy
Social Media Advertiser (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 2–10 employés

Paykickstart is the way to go!

Paykickstart with launching the company. Helping with subscription based services for our clients has been the biggest factor to help us grow.

Paykickstart is a new software so their potential hasn’t been all the way reached yet. Definitely see their growth.

Rune
CEO (Norvège)
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur

Paykickstart, like the lover you wish you had...

Commentaires : Using it on/off for affiliate links.

Constant updates, aimed to ensure higher conversions and more joy 24/7. Love the path this team is on.

Cost. If they could help eliminate the cost that would be a great service. Either if they help with affiliate training, or, lower the cost.

Chrysty
Head of Operations (Irlande)
Vente au détail, 2–10 employés

Great software

Commentaires : Great plugin with Paypal, has been a game changer for anyone dealing with PayPal transactions

Easy to use dashboard, control of products easily

Can be confusing to navigate at times, ie: transaction vs subscription

Lorenz
Marketing Executive (Philippines)
Marketing et publicité, 11–50 employés

PayKickstart

The ease of creating new campaigns either for our company or affiliates.

I haven't encountered any issues so far so I think "Cons" won't be necessary.

PARKER
Owner (Indonésie)
Marketing et publicité, 2–10 employés

You can find premium digital product here

Commentaires : As an affiliate marketer, and also user of digital product, and I have agency too, for all my needs about the digital product for my clients, I usually check first on paykickstart before I go to another platform why, because they provide qonly qualified product, and the payment so simple...

I am a digital marketer and join a lot platform of affiliate marketing and i find Paykickstart with full of premium, great, and trusted list of products.

The prices of the products are a little bit expensive than other platform. but it is qualified to buy

James
CEO (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2–10 employés

Awesome platform for serious sellers.

Commentaires : I was looking for a simple way to integrate Paypal as a payment option. What I got was a whole lot more. The Subscription management and the ability to allow the user to use any payment method to do anything (subscribe, one-click upsells etc...) is amazing. PayKickstart allows us to offer the payment flexibility that today's customer expects.

It is built for volume, flexibility, easy config, and maximum compatibility.

I would like to be able to white label the affiliate members area.

Marvin
Owner (É.-U.)
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

SegMate App is animation at its best

Commentaires : The PayKickstart Segmate program I would highly recommend to any business who uses Facebook and wants to increase their ROI with a program that works.

The software was easy to learn. It was well documented and I found it easy to implement.

While adding different responses for the app I was not sure if I had the setup correctly. Hd to ask an associate to test it before I began using.