Avis clients sur Art Galleria

par Art Galleria

Filtrer par :

• Service client

En savoir plus sur Art Galleria

L'élégant logiciel de gestion de galerie avec gestion des stocks et des contacts, des intégrations complètes et des applications mobiles d'accompagnement.

En savoir plus sur Art Galleria

24 avis affichés

Stephen  olawale J.
Stephen olawale J.
ARCHITECT
Construction, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 06/07/2019

"SETTING UP A BUILDING ART GALLERY INVENTORY"

Commentaires: this application has made our building art work marketable, with the amazing display studio inventory facilities all our artist love to use the application.

Avantages: My firm early this year decide to setup a building art department to market and show case building art designs in wall paper and portable glazed pictures, I suggested this application because of the low prices and easy to manage clients and supplies along with an online platform to communicate with customer care. The software interface is easy to navigate.

Inconvénients: I suggest a trial version for this application should be made available, to encourage beginners to see how easy to could be use, be they actually subscribe to it, customer care response should be made quick and to be available 24hours because of client outside US, but nevertheless this application is very good to store unlimited art work images, and keeping contact of client is great

envoyé par Art Galleria le 23/07/2019

Hi Stephen,

Thank you for your thoughtful comments about our software. We are delighted to hear that you are enjoying the platform and have been able to make it an integral and useful part of your business.

We currently offer a 30-day free trial period for all new customers so that they can demo the software for themselves without an initial fee. We are keen to show off our software to new users so that they can benefit from and enjoy our feature-rich platform, as much as you do.

Our phone support team are available 24/7 throughout the year so if you ever have any queries in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us via phone or using the chat function on our website. We are always happy to help.

Once again, thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with feedback and we are thrilled to hear that you are finding it easy to use and a helpful tool for building your company. We look forward to continuing to support your business growth in the future!

• Publié le 06/07/2019
Doris P.
Art Manager
Art/artisanat, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 22/04/2020

"By far the best product and the best service"

Commentaires: Before we decided that we are going to use ArtGalleria we had been evaluating many different tools over a period of several months. For our use ArtGalleria is the best software in the market and matches our needs to 100%.

Avantages: The overall product is just perfect. Easy to use. Many additional options and possibitities to adapt screens and reports. Fast and incredible service. Very open minded regarding the implementation of new features. For our use by far the best art inventory tool in the market. Futhermore price vs quality and services is incredible.

Inconvénients: We would love to have more Export/Import possibilites in future.

Alternatives envisagées : ArtBase, ITgallery, ArtEngine, Artlogic, AS Gallery Manager, ARTBUTLER, ArtCloud et Artfundi

Pourquoi passer à Art Galleria: Easy of use Overall Functionalities Service Usabilty Adaptations Price

Hi Doris,

Thank you so much for your comments and review. We really appreciate you taking the time to comment on how much you enjoy the Art Galleria platform and service. Our team was excited to hear that you chose us after looking at so many other products, and that we are a perfect fit for your art business needs.

Since you left your review, we have added many new options for importing and exporting data. If there are specific formats or options that are not available, please reach out to us to discuss possible customisations.

Thank you again, and we look forward to continuing to work with you in the future!

• Publié le 22/04/2020
Amy S.
Artist/ Designer
  • Publié le 08/09/2021

"Color Me Impressed"

Commentaires: This software checks almost all the boxes in maintaining artistic inventory and online display.
Navigation is a breeze. The format is also aesthetically pleasing and the price for the quality is
impressive

Avantages: This product is generally great all around. Wonderful service, easy access to reports, platform is
adapted to meet the user's needs, and the price for what you have access to is quite nice.

Inconvénients: No real cons on my end yet. This has been perfectly suited for my needs.

envoyé par Art Galleria le 29/09/2021

Dear Amy,

Thank you for taking the time to review Art Galleria! We are happy to hear that the platform meets your needs, is easy to navigate, and offers good value for money.

• Publié le 08/09/2021
Owner/)perator
  • Publié le 14/02/2019

"For Galleries"

Commentaires: I am by no means tech savvy and found Art Galleria pleasant to use and unintimidating. Taking care to inventory and update artwork and partner and client information in Art Galleria, I could do everything I needed to do to run an efficient art gallery from one centralized location. The highly versatile software was my resource for everything and I used it constantly. It saves time and frustration and frees you to focus on creating artwork, running a gallery or acquiring new work.

Avantages: I used Art Galleria For Galleries when I was hired as director of a new art gallery a few years ago. The versatility of inventoried artwork lets you show only specific artwork when and how you want, but keeps track of all inventory all the time. A clever marketing feature lets you create "private rooms" with a personalized collection of art to send exclusively to certain clients. Designers love this method. Insurance reports and the ability to print artwork cards directly from your inventory are very helpful features. Having every aspect of the gallery business in one place is priceless. The team is very receptive to customer suggestions and proposed features...I felt like the software was being developed specifically for our new gallery.

Inconvénients: It is important to note that customer service is in Australia! If you are in the US, live help is very limited. Waiting 24 hours for issues to be resolved can significantly slow productivity, especially considering when you use the software to its full potential nearly every aspect of business relies on it.

envoyé par Art Galleria le 12/07/2019

Hi. Thank you for your comments; we really appreciate you taking the time to reach out and let us know what you enjoyed about the platform. We are delighted to hear that you found the platform efficient and our team helpful and responsive to your suggestions as part of the gallery.
We are sorry to hear that you found living in the U.S. to be a barrier to receiving customer support. Since your review, we have expanded our team to include a U.S. based contact centre that is reachable by phone 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. We can also answer your questions via the Intercom service on our website quickly and easily, any time that suits you.
Once again, we are so grateful that you took the time to relay your comments about the platform - we are always looking for new ways to make our service even better for our clients and it is reviews like yours that help us to do this so thank you.

• Publié le 14/02/2019
Fe V.
Filmmaker - Fine Artist
Art, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 27/09/2021

"I am in love with Art Galleria"

Commentaires: Outstanding!

Avantages: I love about it how truly user friendly it is.

Inconvénients: There is nothing yet that I haven't found super helpful

envoyé par Art Galleria le 29/09/2021

Dear Fe,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review Art Galleria. We are thrilled to hear how impressed you are with the platform and the prompt support from the team. We look forward to continuing to work with you in the future!

Kind regards,
The Art Galleria Team

• Publié le 27/09/2021
Vinh V.
  • Publié le 17/04/2020

"Testimonial"

Commentaires: The team are helpful and they listen to their customer. very easy to work with. Highly recommend people I know who would be interested in the platform

Avantages: A full function for a gallery to use from inventory to Marketing. All fantastic platform

Inconvénients: There is some function not well working. and it keeps default back to the original setting when there is an upgrade. Very frustrating

Alternatives envisagées : Articulate 360

Pourquoi passer à Art Galleria: Helpful and understand what we wanted at the time. great service as well

Hello Vinh,

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know how much you enjoy the range of features available with Art Galleria.

We are sorry to hear about your frustration with the settings issue. Unfortunately, as this issue originates with Wordpress and your specific settings, it is not one we are able to resolve. As you have mentioned, we do our best to resolve any issues with our system and enjoy helping people get the most out of Art Galleria.

Thank you again for your review, and we look forward to continuing to work with you in the future!

• Publié le 17/04/2020
Neil F.
Art, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 05/08/2020

"Functional, practical & easy to navigate"

Commentaires: Now that we have almost all of our inventory loaded into the system it is very easy to manage and keep track of everything. We are just now exploring website integration offered by Artgalleria to save time on managing the website. If we can get that working on a good looking website that will be amazing.

Avantages: Full featured software: database inventory with images, easy to access, with basic important business functions such as invoicing and payment tracking, exhibition labels & lists, lists for insurance, etc. Fairly intuitive to use. The software is flexible, you can easily add custom categories and fields.The price for a small gallery is very reasonable.

Inconvénients: Creating exhibitions is a bit cumbersome as it is confusing trying to locate & load artworks. It would be really nice to be able make bulk changes in price & data to multiple artworks, very tedious one at a time. Also cumbersome to choose multiple artworks from several artists or categories. There should be a category for works consigned by artist. The Artgalleria mobile app has been improving and allows access to the inventory from phone or tablet which is very nice but the app still needs improvement: it should be possible to send information about artworks to potential buyers direct from the app with a personalized message and an image in the mail (right now all it does is send a link).

• Publié le 05/08/2020
Ovidiu S.
Collector
  • Publié le 12/06/2020

"A product that does what it is supposed to in a very nice, attractive, intuitive way"

Commentaires: It is one of the most pleasant to use software solutions I use on a regular basis.

Avantages: It is a product that clearly covers the needs of collectors and galleries. It is very intuitive and simple to use. I love the fact that you ca use it with a reduced number of fields but than you can add and adjust the solution to your growing needs. Love the interface. The team behind it is very, very responsive, both in supporting clients but also in terms of very fast bug fixing and great at listening and implementing suggestions from our side.

Inconvénients: Had to complain about anything. Export/import in Excel format would be great.

Hello Ovidiu,

Thank you for taking the time to review Art Galleria and let us know that you find the system intuitive and easy to use. We are very happy that the flexible nature of the system has allowed the solution to adjust according to your changing needs.

• Publié le 12/06/2020
Daniela S.
Collection Manager
  • Publié le 10/09/2020

"Highly Recommended"

Avantages: We are very pleased in working with ag, we have used it for both business and personal use as its incredibly easy to navigate, good annual prices, great customer service and covers everything we need in regards to inventory purposes. Give it a 5 Star!

Inconvénients: The least thing I like is that at times due to hour differences I need to have my conference calls in the evening.

Hello Daniela,

Thank you so much for taking the time to tell us how easy you find it to use the platform! We're delighted to hear that you have found the customer service to be great, and also that you are very likely to recommend Art Galleria to others.

• Publié le 10/09/2020
Amica W.
artist
  • Publié le 10/05/2019

"Most effective way to store work"

Commentaires: Efficient way to show my work through private reports and send out catalogues seamlessly. Can find an artwork Im hunting for easily and quickly, and knowing I have all my data in one place and knowing the locations my artworks at.

Avantages: Cataloguing system is excellent, can send out reports, and quickly show people work through Private Rooms. I can upload my work once, and it can go straight to my website easily. Saves so much time and hassle.

Inconvénients: None only petty hard tech things like it would be awesome genius to have a way to edit bulk items from the artworks inventory page, like, price, private status, inventory id ect withouth having to go into the actual link. To have a way to make the format of the images to display even bigger in porfolio setting .

Hi Amica,
Thank you for your glowing comments about our platform; we are thrilled to hear that you are enjoying using the software that we have developed and that you are finding it to be a useful tool in the everyday running of your art business.

• Publié le 10/05/2019
Kacy G.
  • Publié le 21/10/2020

"Art Galleria invaluable for Gallery Launch"

Commentaires: I have found working with Art Galleria and their Australian crew to be a game changer.
After an initial hitch with launching a new website the Art Galleria team helped me transition to this new system and integrate other software.
I would not have made the right choices without their recommendations which will save me so much work and therefore money in the long run.

Avantages: I am so glad I found Art Galleria at the very start of my journey to opening my Art Gallery.
I love the integration between my inventory and the website. I enter Images and details into Art Galleria and they magically appear on my website.
I love that when online sales occur my inventory is immediately updated and an invoice is generated. I like that everything is cloud based and not on my computer.

Inconvénients: I would love to see video tutorials as soon as possible. I have learned other systems through video tutorials and find them invaluable.
I would like to have the option to use an Art Galleria Marketing platform that integrates with my inventory.

Hello Kacy,

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know how much you enjoy Art Galleria, and the 'magic' of integrations! We were delighted to hear that you enjoy that the platform is cloud-based, and that the support you received from the team has been so impactful.

You will be happy to hear that we now have a comprehensive collection of how-to videos, and have overhauled our Help system.

• Publié le 21/10/2020
Jesse-jack D.
Art Dealer
  • Publié le 02/09/2020

"Simple and easy to use interface for art collectors and dealers"

Commentaires: I am here to recommend Art Galleria in a big way. The interaction both with the software and with the staff has been overall very positive. I tried a couple of other similar products before committing and happy I went with this one.

Avantages: The design layout is simple and elegant yet has enough variety to be tailored to suit personalised needs. Once you have done the initial calibration to your preferences it becomes very easy to use. So I suggest sticking it out until that point at least to see whether or not it is for you. I tried three other programs and they have too much and are far too cluttered where the usability with Art Galleria is much better.

Inconvénients: I would like to have more functionality in the contact sections where I am able to log information better but apparently upgrades are coming later this year. The ability to link artworks to contacts is something I would like to see - who has been sold what, who has consigned what, who has been offered what etc etc. A log for contact interaction essentially.

• Publié le 02/09/2020
Joel N.
Data Analyst
Services et technologies de l'information, 501-1 000 employés
  • Publié le 06/06/2019

"Art Galleria Review - What Artists Really Need"

Commentaires: It's ideal for managing your art businesses and dealing with clients professionally.

Avantages: The tool was designed for art world and it perfectly fits it. Great interface that's easy to use for any artwork uploaded. Also, you can create and manage your catalog all in one place and if you need to share your work with clients, you can do so at the touch of a button while tracking everything. Any kind of information entered into the tool is well captured and safely stored for future reference. So you don't have to worry about losing your most prized artworks. Saving option works perfectly well with just about anything whether it's an image or video illustration. Besides being cost-effective, it allows you to manage your art businesses by ensuring your inventories, invoices and what have you are on point. So if you're all about working harder for greater profits, you will find this tool absolutely amazing for your art career.

Inconvénients: Just occasional dawdling when you're running more than one task. Should be rectified.

Hi Joel,
Thank you for your comments, we are delighted to hear that you enjoyed using our platform and found it to be ideal for managing your art business.
We pride ourselves on creating a platform that is able to change and develop as the art world does, so we are really pleased to hear that you found it a perfect fit, and that it helped you to develop your business and career.

• Publié le 06/06/2019
Crystal A.
Marketing Consultant
Études de marché, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 15/06/2017

"Great price point- for the market value"

Commentaires: Quick and efficient software applications to manage on a daily basis-weekly or monthly. Best for small business owners and sole proprietorship.

Avantages: Professional software for artists. Lovely price point and great powerful software accomplishes.It is made by artists that want to see affordable art tools for everyone.

Inconvénients: Sometimes it lags with time lapse according to updates, is not very popular pick for art lovers. sketching, drawing, and painting software for Mac OSX and Windows.

Hi Crystal,

Thank you for your glowing review of our platform! We are delighted to hear that you love the concept, speed and efficiency of the software, and that you are finding it useful in the running of your art business. We are dedicated to bringing easy-to-use, powerful tools to the art industry that make running an art business simple and efficient, and we are passionate about keeping our prices competitive so that artists get value for money from our service. We are really pleased to hear that you love the platform as much as we do!

• Publié le 15/06/2017
  • Publié le 02/09/2018

"It's a great item to have !"

Avantages: I liked that you can save everything on here from images to clients info and all. Very worth it it's very easy to use and funiction of it is really great.

Inconvénients: I don't have no problems it has solved and helped in so many ways I love it so much!

envoyé par Art Galleria le 12/07/2019

Hi, and thank you so much for your wonderful comments about our platform. We are delighted to hear that you are enjoying using our helpful management tools and that you are finding the platform to be helpful and easy to use.

• Publié le 02/09/2018
Kat B.
Artist
  • Publié le 24/04/2020

"Great Admin software for Artists"

Commentaires: Amazing, very helpful, kind, and supportive!

Avantages: Easily allows me to keep track of artworks sold and send invoices

Inconvénients: I just need to learn how to use it better

Hello Kat,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are delighted to hear that it works so well for you.

We've recently overhauled our Help system and added comprehensive how-to videos to guide new users. While you are probably a pro now, if you are ever looking for support please don't hesitate to contact us, or check out the new support resources.

• Publié le 24/04/2020
Hilde O.
Contemporary artist
  • Publié le 20/06/2020

"H.O."

Commentaires: useful, Helpful, they pay attention to the needs of their clients.

Avantages: I find the software easy to understand and work with. The helpdesk is always available and helpful. Also nice is that Art Galleria is willing to update there features, and make new options possible.

Inconvénients: Can't say yet, because i'm still trying to discover the full use of the software.

Hello Hilde,

Thank you for taking the time to review Art Galleria. We are glad to hear that you find the support you receive from our team to be useful.

We are always interested in hearing about how people use the platform, and passionate about finding ways we can support and simplify your work through updates to the system.

• Publié le 20/06/2020
Gustavo M.
Proprietaruo
Photographie, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 11/02/2021

"Muito fácil e util"

Commentaires: Em geral só tenho elogios

Avantages: Facilidade em usar os recursos e qualidade do software

Inconvénients: Às vezes demora um pouco pra carregar mas é de vez em quando

Hello Gustavo,

Thank you for taking the time to review Art Galleria. We are delighted to hear that you find it easy to use, and would be very likely to recommend it to others. We look forward to continuing to work with you in the future!

• Publié le 11/02/2021
Amber U.
Artist
  • Publié le 13/05/2019

"Great to start out"

Avantages: It was extremely easy to navigate around once you get use to it and offers many different options!

Inconvénients: I felt like a new user could get lost when they first try it.

Hi Amber,
Thank you for your comments about your experience of using our platform; we are thrilled to hear that you have already familiarized yourself with the platform and that you are finding it easy to navigate, flexible and easy to custom. We are proud to have developed a platform that is easy to navigate and that new users can feel comfortable exploring. Since your review, we have also expanded our Help Desk which has tutorials on various elements of the platform so that new users can easily find answers to the questions that they may have when they first discover the platform.
Once again, we are so grateful that you took the time to relay your comments about the platform - we are always looking for new ways to make our platform even better for our clients and it is reviews that yours that help us to do this so thank you.

• Publié le 13/05/2019
Matt M.
Matt M.
Production Manager
Impression, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 19/04/2019

"Great for managing inventory"

Avantages: You can manage your inventory and track everything you've sold for a low monthly price.

Inconvénients: It sometimes lags when your trying to do multiple things at once.

Hi Matt,
Thank you for reaching out with your feedback about our platform; we are delighted to hear that you found it great value for money and a useful tool for managing and developing your art business.

• Publié le 19/04/2019
Venu P.
Services et technologies de l'information, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 23/04/2020

"Great software for storing and saving work"

Avantages: It is incredibly easy to use and the system used for cataloging everything is very effective.

Inconvénients: I did not notice any cons with using this application.

Hello Venu,
Thank you for your comments and review. We are really glad to hear how easy you find it to use Art Galleria, and that you find it such an effective solution for your needs. We look forward to continuing to work with you in the future!

• Publié le 23/04/2020
Abner H.
Journalist
Production audiovisuelle, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 29/10/2019

"Art Galleria"

Commentaires: It was really easy to use and I got the hang of it pretty quickly.

Avantages: Had a chance to use this when I was helping my sister (who’s a painter) with a gallery show she needed help with. It made managing all the work for her I had to do really easy.

Inconvénients: Nothing to really complain about. The mobile app crashed once but to be fair there was a lot running on my phone at the time.

envoyé par Art Galleria le 21/04/2020

Hi and many thanks for your comments and review. We very much appreciate you taking the time to reach out and let us know what you enjoyed about the platform. We are delighted to hear that you found the platform efficient and that you are very likely to recommend Art Galleria to others. We look forward to continuing to work with you in the future!

• Publié le 29/10/2019
Anna S.
Student/Tattoo Artist
  • Publié le 03/12/2020

"Great app for organizing your art work."

Avantages: I really like the way the interface is arranged, is a very friendly and helpful way to get your thing's straight. Is amazing how you can see how more people is appreciating your work.

Inconvénients: For me, personally, I don't find affordable the pricing. My four stars are because in other countries is very cheap, but here is really a luxury that you could afford it.

Hello Anna,

Many thanks for your comments and review. We very much appreciate you taking the time to reach out and let us know what you enjoyed about the platform.

• Publié le 03/12/2020
Accounting assistant
Biens de consommation, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 09/09/2019

"Art work"

Avantages: It can be used on multiple devices, phone or laptop or a desktop

Inconvénients: There are no cons to it. I like using ut.

envoyé par Art Galleria le 21/04/2020

Hi, and thank you so much for your review and wonderful comments about our platform. We are delighted to hear that you are enjoying using on multiple devices and finding the platform to be helpful and easy to use. We look forward to continuing to work with you in the future!

• Publié le 09/09/2019