Avis clients sur Rize Reviews

Filtrer par :

• Service client

En savoir plus sur Rize Reviews

A reputation management platform that helps businesses respond to online reviews, collect feedback and generate 5 star online reviews.

En savoir plus sur Rize Reviews

17 avis affichés

Shawn B.
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an
  • Publié le 28/03/2018

"This software has changed our business, you have to have this to be successful in business today"

Commentaires: More customers

Avantages: Easy of use & delivering the link to our customers, makes it very easy to get great reviews from our customers.

Inconvénients: There is nothing that we do not like about this software, we recommend it to everyone, you have to have it.

envoyé par Rize Reviews le 01/04/2019

Thanks for your kind review, Shawn! We're so glad to have you as a customer and happy to hear how easy and helpful this review tool has been for you and your business.

• Publié le 28/03/2018
Timothy C.
Marketing Consultant
Services et technologies de l'information, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 26/03/2018

"Great Reputation Management for our Agency"

Commentaires: We were able to go from under 50 reviews total online to 90 in just a matter of a few months. We have a SEO benefit from using the website widget so people can be aware of our perfect rating on Facebook, Google and other review sites

Avantages: I like that this is a done-for-you service with a team behind the product. The tool is easy to use and it allows us to consolidate reviews from around the web and intervene with unhappy clients. Our customer service outcomes and online reputation have improved for the agency in our local region and everywhere.

Inconvénients: I wish that they had the homepage widget available sooner but I'm happy it's live now. They are still updating features and the website design but it appears things are moving in the right direction.

• Publié le 26/03/2018
Maddie P.
Receptionist
Services juridiques, 2-10 employés

"Rize Reviews"

Commentaires: We are Marketing

Avantages: Easy to use!

Inconvénients: I don't think I can say anything I don't like about Rize.

Tom F.
Partner
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

"Great Service"

Commentaires: Company provides excellence service, performance and products

Avantages: Ease of Use, perfomance of the product and the great customer service

Inconvénients: None everything has performned better that expectations

envoyé par Rize Reviews le 06/09/2019

Thanks Tom, we love working with you and will continue to welcome your feedback.

Lisa L.
Vente au détail, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 02/09/2019

"EFFECTIVE AT GETTING REVIEWS!"

Commentaires: We have been using the system for a few weeks now and have received many more reviews than we had been previously receiving organically. Most have been 4-5 stars, but we had one poor review that we were able to address directly with the customer to resolve their issue, which we wouldn't have been aware of otherwise. It's a great system.

Avantages: The system itself is easy to use, and the training from the staff was clear and helpful.

Inconvénients: Automated system to our email list was easy; having employees remember to ask for reviews from customers takes continued training and reminders.

envoyé par Rize Reviews le 06/09/2019

We appreciate the feedback and have enjoyed our partnership with you. Thank you for taking the time.

Attorney
Services juridiques, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 27/08/2019

"Reviews, Reviews, Reviews"

Commentaires: They were excellent and responsive to work with. Very patient explaining the process, and the results were awesome.

Avantages: Super easy to use, and it does all the work and tracking. Most of us are too busy working hard for our clients to ask for reviews (or so we think), and only the non-clients or upset clients rate us, thus the rating goes down very quickly. I started using this and in less than a month, I went from a 2.5 rating to a 4.3 rating (out of 5 stars). Once loaded my client list (e-mail or phone); they did the rest. I also liked receiving the negative reviews that did come in. I found that most of the negative reviews were not anything I could fix, as they were based on feelings and perceptions. However, I was still able to address them internally with my employees to help the issue to not be repeated.

Inconvénients: I cannot think of any cons at this time.

• Publié le 27/08/2019
Eric M.
VP
Équipements publics, 13-50 employés

"Brilliant Reviews Solution"

Commentaires: I couldn't be happier with choosing Rize. We use them in an ongoing way and also monthly to help encourage our customers to provide us feedback on public reviews.

Avantages: Created an easy way for my customers to provide feedback to my company and to the general public. We were consistently told in private surveys that our customers loved us, but we didn't have a good/easy way for them to transfer their strong, positive opinions to Google and Facebook. Rize Reviews helped us achieve over 1,000 reviews in a few short months!

Inconvénients: Rize is a smaller company, so with great flexibility comes a few hiccups in launch. Nothing major, but know going in that they're both willing to work with you on whatever you may need, but with this comes a little instability in your final product.

envoyé par Rize Reviews le 01/04/2019

Thanks for your review, Eric! We enjoy helping you generate more positive reviews and show others how great Pogo Energy is!

David N.
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 51-200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an

"David Navon"

Avantages: Easy to use and works very effective to get reviews

Inconvénients: Nothing at this time but the review system requires more charters

envoyé par Rize Reviews le 01/04/2019

Thanks for your review, David! We're happy to hear that Rize Reviews has been easy to use and we love helping you generate more reviews for Crown Limousine L.A.!

Sara H.
Marketing Project Manager
Gestion de l'enseignement, 2-10 employés

"Increased Our Ratings!"

Commentaires: I work for a management company of four preschools and getting parents to write us a review is a nightmare. We have tried our own processes from offering three free months of tuition in a raffle to Directors asking every month in person. Nothing seemed to be working until we tried Rize! Our Yelp ratings increased by a whole star for all four schools and we have seen a drastic increase in reviews/ratings on Yelp and Google!

Avantages: Very easy and quick for our parents to use! We love that parents are asked why they rated use three stars and below, the feedback is fantastic and we have been able to address some issues parents see that our Directors did not. The monthly reports are fantastic to see the results that Rize has generated. We have used this for less than six months and we are still seeing new reviews/ratings!

Inconvénients: The report I pull from ProCare to use for Rize requires adjusting once I have it exported, but that is a ProCare issue. I do not have anything negative to say about Rize!

envoyé par Rize Reviews le 06/09/2019

Thank you! We appreciate the feedback and hope to continue our success with you long term.

Valerie V.
Design, 13-50 employés

"Endless Reviews"

Avantages: Love how simple rize has made it for us to get reviews. This is something we had trouble with but with the simple link we are getting more reviews than ever.

Inconvénients: I have not had any complaints using this software.

Jesse C.
Marketing Manager
Construction, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 05/04/2019

"An easy to use platform that gets results"

Commentaires: With Rize, reviews are submitted to my busniess easily and quickly.

Avantages: The simplicity of the software and ulpoading process

Inconvénients: As a user, you dont have that much control once your email list is uploaded.

• Publié le 05/04/2019
Kyle C.
Sales Manager
Produits pharmaceutiques, 13-50 employés

"Simple and Foolproof"

Commentaires: We went from 2.5 stars to 4.3 on Google. We've collected lots of feedback from our customers.

Avantages: The messaging, timing, and no-contact periods can all be customized.
It can handle duplicate customer information being uploaded without sending double messages to customers.

Inconvénients: Price is higher than most, but more is offered.

envoyé par Rize Reviews le 06/09/2019

That is an amazing success story. We are happy to help you improve your overall ratings on different platforms.

Jody L.
COO
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 29/03/2019

"Great Software - Great Team!"

Avantages: The team made the process so easy. I love the widget for my website. I've used other review soft wares and this one just is a little more intuitive.

Inconvénients: Nothing. Just need more to time to implement my ideas around it!

envoyé par Rize Reviews le 01/04/2019

Thanks for the review, Jody! We're so happy to hear about your positive experience and how much you love the website widget. Looking forward to generating more reviews for Florida Center for Hormones and Wellness!

Paul B.
Asset Manager
Immobilier, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 04/09/2019

"Great Software"

Commentaires: With Rize Reviews, I was able to instantly get alerts of any reviews positive or negative. Once I received these review I was able to inform management team and they would immediately handle it.

Avantages: All of your platforms Is conveniently located in one software.

Inconvénients: I actually don't have any cons about the software

envoyé par Rize Reviews le 06/09/2019

Thank you for the great feedback. We enjoyed working with you and wish you the best of luck in the future.

• Publié le 04/09/2019
Christy B.
Services aux consommateurs, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 30/03/2019

"Great way to get reviews!"

Commentaires: Great! Highly recommend

Avantages: The easy of getting reviews! That it funnels 3 stars or less to allow you to correct issue customer is having.

Inconvénients: that it doesnt automatically connect to my software lol

Jonathan P.
Divertissement, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 30/01/2020

"Exactly what I needed"

Commentaires: It's simple to use, they're attentive, and it works great at what it does: helping get more reviews and showcase them so new potential clients can get a feel for what working with us is like.

Avantages: What I like most is how the platform helps me showcase positive reviews while making the process of getting them super easy.

Inconvénients: The thing I like the least about the software is the extra click between someone wanting to give a review before being able to provide it. But, the benefits of being able to directly address less-than-stellar reviews vastly outweigh a single click.

• Publié le 30/01/2020
Owner/ Agent
Assurance, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 09/04/2019

"If you want reviews hire RIZE"

Commentaires: Staff was is helpful and knowledgeable. Respond quickly to my communications.

Avantages: Ease of use, How quickly we were able to get reviews.

Inconvénients: Some of the stats are above my knowledge.

• Publié le 09/04/2019