15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur EasyWebinar

En savoir plus sur EasyWebinar

Simplifiez la façon dont vous engagez, vendez et développez votre entreprise... en utilisant la plus puissante plateforme de webinaires en ligne tout-en-un.

En savoir plus sur EasyWebinar

This was incredibly easy to setup and get going for my client. It does exactly what she needs it to do.

He said he would look until the refund, but didn't even respond me for one week, even though I sent 3 follow up emails. Very poor customer service.

EasyWebinar - Notes

EasyWebinar a reçu une note globale de 4,4 étoiles sur 5 d'après 86 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé EasyWebinar ?

Emilie
Fondatrice (Canada)
Conseil en gestion, Auto-entrepreneur

Travailler mieux, et non davantage

Commentaires : Depuis que j'ai commencé à utiliser Easywebinar, je n'ai que de bon commentaires. Ceux qui assistent à mon webinaire adore leur expérience également!

Ce que j'apprécie de cet outil, c'est qu'il me permet de toucher un plus grand nombre de personnes en me demandant moins de temps et d'énergie. De plus, il me permet de générer de plus gros profits.

La mise en place est assez pointue, mais il y a de nombreux tutoriels (en anglais) qui nous guide pas à pas. Le support est excellent si nous avons des questions.

Tyna
Tyna
Logiciels, 2–10 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Outstanding Customer Service

Commentaires : I had problems integrating Mailchimp with Easy Webinar, and the team at Easy Webinar did everything possible to fix the issues I was having. They went above and beyond by logging into my Mailchimp account to inspect and correct the mistakes that I had made. Thank you all for doing the most for your customers!

Not only is Easy Webinar very easy to use, it also simplifies the process of building out landing pages for your events. The thing I like most about using Easy Webinar is their outstanding customer service support.

I have no complaints about the software.

Michelle
Coach (Australie)
E-learning, Auto-entrepreneur

Easy Webinar is good value for automated webinars

5,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Once you have your automated system set up, all you need to do is focus on improving your webinar recording, and it all becomes much easier than trying to use Zoom to set up a webinar every time. At least the tech set up is done initially and all the bugs are worked out, it's a great system. The tech staff are competent and polite and fix any issues, Rakesh was great!

I was looking for a basic and easy to use webinar platform that wasn't too expensive, especially to run automated webinars

The only issue was that there were some tech problems during my launches, especially the registration widget on my Clickfunnels landing page and I was running FB ads so I had to pause my ads until it was fixed, and leads were very frustrated at not being able to register. However the support and tech team were really great at fixing it ASAP, even though they were not responding immediately, especially on weekends, in time they responded and fixed things much quicker

Charissa
Médias en ligne, Auto-entrepreneur

Hoped for better

There were a lot of instruction videos which made set up pretty easy. It was nice to have the option to send reminders from EasyWebinar to registrants. I do like the automation feature.

I found it frustrating that I couldn't add a Google Slide presentation without converting it to a PowerPoint format and there was no place to have the notes while going along with the presentation. I would have liked to see the results on the emails that were sent out to see the open and click through rates so I could adjust as needed. I would have liked clearer instructions on connecting Easy Webinar to CRM such as Active Campaign. It was very convuluted and didn't work at all. During the webinar presentations, I kept getting messages saying my internet was unstable and it even kicked me off at one point while I was live with attendees, even though I was five inches away from my router and was plugged in with stable internet on my end. Tech support was unable to assist with this issue. Also during my presentation, I switch back from having the camera view to screen sharing, when I switched to the camera view, my presentation disappeared and I had to reload it, scroll to find the right slide which was very cumbersome. I would have liked to have an option to switch back and forth between the two views seemlessly. I will be looking for a better platform to use for both my live and automated webinars, there were too many issues during the live presentations.

il y a 5 ans

Hi Charissa. We are so sorry you had a difficult time with some of the webinar elements. So yes, if you have spotty internet connection those issues can happen. Even if you are plugged in. The system will let you know when your bandwidth is low. Also regarding the slide and PDF uploader. Yes , at this point it is only PPT and PDF that can be uploaded. However, you can share the screen where your had your google slide presentation. Regarding the results of the emails. You could use your own Active Campaign for that. Or use our built in system, which we host on our side. Yes, at this point we dont have the data for the opens etc for you before the event starts. Regarding the ActiveCampaign set up, we do have videos showing the flow of it. If you have any more issues or questions we are here to help! Just reach out at http://support.easywebinar.com

Jenna
Owner, CEO (É.-U.)
Formation professionnelle et coaching, 2–10 employés

Great and timely individualized customer service

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Great- [sensitive content hidden] was great and had awesome communication. He kept me posted along the way and saw to it that my issue was fixed even though it was tricky and complicated and required special coding

I had an issue with my embeddable widget on Showit. [sensitive content hidden] was timely and had great communication and saw to it that the team personally fixed my issue by changing the code.

No issues - any issues I've had had always been addressed promptly

Jacob
E-learning, 2–10 employés

Easywebinar is definitely the way to go!

For the money Easywebinar is incredible. It's loaded with features for both live and autmoated webinars. I don't know of another system that allows you to do so much while only using one platform. The customer support and coaching is really top-notch. Skip was really helpful to me personally as he answered questions about the product but also helped me develop a strategy.

The setup is a little confusing. You'll need to use video walkthrough's and probably get on a chat with the team. My least favorite thing was discovering I'd need to use 3rd party video hosting for my automated webinar. This is an added cost and it wasn't clear to me that Easywebinar doesn't host the video for the automated webinar.

Jenell
Entrepreneur (É.-U.)

Great Investment

Commentaires : With EasyWebinar I'm able to bring a visual experience to my school/courses. I offer trainings, coaching, and I sell through the power of webinars. I've made over $50k in sales using EasyWebinar as my method of promotion.

EasyWebinar offers and easy to use webinar service. You can create live and evergreen events by the click of a button. When you go live, you can record the event and offer an instant replay or turn it into an every green event that can be streamed live at anytime you choose. I also like that I can download my recorded events for later use. I really like that there is an email system built into EasyWebinar. I can create custom emails and set a time for them to go to anyone registered for my event before or after the event. During my webinars I can engage with attendees in the chat. I can bring someone on the call live side by side. I can share offers of my products during the webinar as well. When sharing a presentation during my webinar I can set it so my attendees are still able to see me in the corner.

The video quality is really poor. The email system has glitches. It doesn't work well with all browsers so depending on how people are tuning in they may have video or sound issues.

il y a 5 ans

Hi Jenell! Thanks for the review! So glad that you made 50k with EasyWebinar so far since you put this review in! One thing I can say about the live experience is that there was added functionality in to optimize the video experience to where the quality is a better while at the same time some of the glitches at the time of your review was with Google Chrome as well. With regard to the emails. I think that has been resolved for you. Please do let us know! Thanks for continuing to be a valued customer and power user!

Mohan Lal
Mohan Lal
Operations Executive (Inde)
E-learning, 11–50 employés

One of the best software for Automated Webinars

Commentaires : We used EasyWebinar for selling our Online Courses through Automated webinars, and it works. We had to figure things out for how all the things work in the software, but overall it is worth putting your time into it.

One of the things that I like about EasyWebinar is, the scarcity features available in EasyWebinar e.g. when you are talking about the offer in the Webinar Video, you can make it show CTA with the countdown that takes users to the offer Landing Page. This helps in improving the conversions. Apart from this, EasyWebinar has a simple-to-use interface, so it doesn't take much time to learn. Also, talking about the duplicate webinar feature in the software really helps to speed up the Webinar Creation process (when you already have a few webinars already set up).

EasyWebinar is a bit on the pricey side.

Ben
Ben
Admistrative (É.-U.)

So far the best one.

I like how it has most if not all of the features of the other automated webinar systems out there. That is really important in this case as this was much less expensive. When looking at the design of the software, it was MUCH easier to set up than other systems.

The one thing I don't really like, however, I am able to deal with it, is when you click a button for already created events it shows no events. I have to click create a new event, then I​ see my other events and am able to access them that way.

Dr. Kim
Coach, Speaker, and Trainer (É.-U.)
Formation professionnelle et coaching, Auto-entrepreneur

The Greatest Thing Since Sliced Bread!

EasyWebinar is a great value for the investment. What you get for what you pay is so good I'm not sure how EasyWebinar is making money! They keep optimizing existing features and adding new features. It's one of the best, if not the best business tools investments I have made.

There are so many options it takes a little while to come up the learning curve.

il y a 5 ans

Thanks Dr. Kim! Appreciate the message and yes, we do have a rich feature set. Our goal is to continue to create massive clarity on when and what to use in our tool kit. From Live webinars to automated webinars! Appreciate you!

Lindsay
Lindsay
Founder (É.-U.)
E-learning, 2–10 employés

Best investment for automating your business!

Commentaires : I love EasyWebinar because it's just that, easy. It's so nice to know that I can have people enjoy my workshops when they're able to which leads me to build a stronger connection to them which helps me grow my business without too much effort! Win, win!

I love how simple EasyWebinar is and how fast you can set something up.

EasyWebinar is super easy to use and I have no complaints!

Zoe
School Coordinator (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2–10 employés

Would be our top software if mobile functioning didn't repel clients

Commentaires : In general, we have been happy, but feel our business would be far more successful with the Safari and fully-functional mobile options.

This software has been easy to use and was relatively easy to set up and we've been very grateful for the great support. The data collected has been very useful for our business.

Because so many people want to view things on their mobile devices, having a poorly functioning mobile app option is very unfortunate and repels many potential clients. Not being compatible with Safari is also a huge issue. Too many caveats for using this software.

Jack
owner (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, Auto-entrepreneur

User Friendly Platform/software

Commentaires : The big problem the software solves is that i can run my webinars every week with out needing an assistant to help me. Plus i love the Ever Green ability to have my webinars run automatically.

I love how quick and simple it is to up load a power point presentation into the platform/software. I also like how simple it copy and past the URL to promote my webinar and how its preset to run the same every week at the same time A-Z and there is no need for me to keep having to re-enter all the details. Big time saver.

At this point i can honestly say there is nothing i personally don't like about the software.

Bheesam
SVT PV Engineer 2B (Inde)

easy to create a live webinar over or across different time zone, easy navigation

Commentaires : Easy Webinar use Google Hangouts to stream the webinars.You can have unlimited attendees because hangouts allows that, and you can also make your events discover-able on Google+

like the timed event feature , where u can track the registrants engagement easily whether or not he/she is on your webinar or not in real time. integration with you tube and google hangout if awesome.

limit on the number of user should be more then 100, it uses free software like you tube and google hangout which makes sometimes some security concerns.

Kip
Director (Singapour)
Sports, 2–10 employés

Great Webinar Creation Product

Commentaires : Very easy to get up and running and support is usually only 5 - 10 minutes away from a typed conversation with a real person with great ideas to help.

Easy to use and the support is always there for you and very quick to answer with options that actually work.

Nothing yet. We are still setting up our first webinar which is always the hardest as you are learning as you go but it seems to be very easy.

Liana

Review Easywebinar from my desk

Commentaires : Medium

evergreen options and social media live options with youtube incorporated.

Too many going out to do things. Not email solution not social media easy solution. Live is friendly but not as others in the market.

vikram
engg (Inde)
Télécommunications, 501–1 000 employés

It's ease-of-use and stellar customer support makes it the go-to option for first-timers

email option, real time sharing, user friendly, Annotation feature , Built in community , Presentation choices, Tabs feature

No internal payment option, which makes it difficult to use GoToWebinar for paid or subscription-based presentations, Requires the use of Java

James
Marketing et publicité, 2–10 employés

Decent Webinar Software

Commentaires : People are seeing my webinar.

I like the fact that you can create evergreen webinars. I don't really do many live webinars so I can't speak to how well they do live webinars.

Two things... The webinar signup page isn't very user-friendly, especially on mobile. If you build it on their platform, it's okay but if you use Javascript for a pop-up button on your website, it's pretty clunky. Also, I'm surprised that sending out a replay link with an evergreen webinar isn't the default option. I had to go back into the software and manually set up the replay links.

Jen

Simple and fast webinar

I love that there are lots of options for customizing how the webinar is run. It was really easy to set up and duplicate.

It could be prettier for user experience.

Natalie
accountant (É.-U.)
Comptabilité, 2–10 employés

EasyWebinar

I like that we can have many attendees in on one seminar. We have used this for various webinars.

The pricing is worth it if you have many web seminars.

Immobilier, Auto-entrepreneur

Great Software but wish for more Integrations

I definitely enjoyed the ease of uploading and the quality and ease of the landing/registration pages. I enjoyed the fact that the software integrated with my email system.

I really did not like the fact that the software did not integrate with click funnels and it seems as though it did in the past. I also didn't like that some of my users could not hear me and had to download the app on their phones to get things to work.

Jessica
Jessica
Founder (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur

Makes Webinar Delivery Incredibly Simple

Commentaires : I've really enjoyed using Easy Webinar. I haven't had any problems with it and the platform makes it simple and seamless to register attendees, interact with them in the chat box, and deliver my webinars.

Easy Webinar makes webinar​ delivery so incredibly simple. From registering attendees to delivering my webinars - I've yet to experience anything confusing or glitchy about it.

I'd like to have more design functionality for my webinar registration pages and for my webinar display page itself.

il y a 5 ans

Hi Jessica! Thanks so much for the review! We added the 'clean theme' which does have the customizations you would like to add to all the pages. We had Teachable recently use our system and some custom CSS to match their branding. The pages are editable. But you would have to go into the customization sections to edit those! We so appreciate you as a valued customer! Thanks again!

Eugene
Sales (Singapour)
Internet, Auto-entrepreneur

Review for EasyWebinar

Once you know how to do a set up, you can easily duplicate it for future webinars.

The YouTube logo is seen for doing webinars on demand and would be great if that can be not shown

il y a 5 ans

For your automated webinars. You can use any Vimeo and Wistia or Amazon S3 without the logos. Or yes, use YouTube. The other option is to use our Live Webinar Platform, record a webinar and then save it in your recordings area and use that for your evergreen or on demand webinars!

Lynn

Quick to Learn with Power Under the Hood

The base tool is intuitive. You never need to go deeper. The 30 Day training modules in bit size chunks provided a through understanding of all features and functionality. For those who want a more customized look and feel, all you need is some HTML and CSS.

Need to eliminate Google Plus share option. DOA for a while now. Corpse is cold at this point.

Rachel
Rachel
Co-Founder + Lead Practitioner (É.-U.)
E-learning, 2–10 employés

It's flukey. If it were consistent, I'd love it.

I love the live to evergreen function and the chat feature.

It's super inconsistent and sometimes people can't get in with their special links.

il y a 5 ans

HI Rachel! Thanks for the review! So regarding access with their links. That sounds like a human error such as scheduling the webinar to the wrong timezone or having a redirect to a page after the webinar or setting up the links wrong in the email broadcasts or follow ups. We have people every day using the link system and some of our top users send out to 60k attendees per week without an issue. This sounds like a misstep with how it was set up. We would be super happy to come in and look to see where these inconsistencies were coming from. Chances are, they are setting up say links wrong instead of using some of our built in system. Let us know! We are here to help!