15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur Ora

Espace de travail de projet et de gestion des tâches tout-en-un pour les équipes, avec système kanban, suivi du temps et messagerie instantanée.

En savoir plus sur Ora

It has helped us to achieve our goals and meet our deadlines. Ora has been easy to use for everybody in the company.

More of a user error, but if I leave it running and forget about it, I have a long time period and I have to go back and fix the time, sometimes fixing the time isn't super intuitive.

Ora - Notes

Ora a reçu une note globale de 4,6 étoiles sur 5 d'après 138 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Ora ?

Eelco
Eelco
Digital Marketeer (Pays-Bas)
Loisirs, voyage et tourisme, 501–1 000 employés

Great value for money

5,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Easy to use and not expensive. Compare to other systems verry easy to use.

Office 365 is not connecting to Ora, maybe that would be a great future.

Josh
Creative Director (Canada)

Ora Keeps Your Projects on Track

5,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : I love Ora, and after trying numerous project management tools, I hope to stick with Ora for a long time. I can't even start a new project in my business without planning it in Ora first.

I love almost everything about Ora. I especially like how you can customize so much in the platform. You can change the look of boards, the colour scheme, and narrow down your focus. It's great for staying on brand when working with clients. Plus, I can turn on or off specific settings to de-clutter my workspace.

I have tried numerous PM tools, but I always come back to Ora. The only thing they could improve is the support time, but even this is getting better. And they always give me quality support.

Eric
Founder (É.-U.)

Exactly what I needed

I knew this was going to be a really good software the minute I signed up, there onboarding process was so good. It leaves you with such a good first impressions. It's like if Asana + Trello had a baby because you get all the paid features that Asana and Trello offers. What really sold me on this was that that I could have a proper scrum board for for me and my team in software development. This software worked so well, I created a marketing board, software board, editorial, business canvas and then I started creating boards to manage my entire personal life. Lastly, as an entrepreneur, there's an agenda view. This will pull all your tasks across all your boards even personal and organization into a daily task list. This is so amazing because you can manage your every day tasks all in one view.

The software is very buggy. It's new software. Seems like there is a lot of features for a very small team so there is sporadic UI bugs that happen all over the place.

Anthony
Graphic Designer (É.-U.)
Design graphique, 2–10 employés

Ora is the best Project Management tool out there

5,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Ora has been great. I keep track of all my projects across all aspects of my life in Ora and I'm able to manage a huge amount of work and tasks in a system that is easy to use and easy to navigate. In other project management software solutions I have had to incorporate tons of work arounds and compromises to get it the way I wanted, and I still had things falling through the cracks or getting lost in the layers – but not with Ora. Ora solved all of that. I just hope Ora doesn't go anywhere ever, because I rely on it so heavily to keep my life in order.

Ora is so simple to use, and so comprehensive in it's features, I was able to remove at least 3 or 4 other software solutions from my workflow and consolidate everything into one solution that met all my needs.

I have not had one single thing to complain about. There have been two times that I needed to contact support to fix a problem, but the problem was a glitch that was out of the ordinary and they were able to fix it for me in a short amount of time.

Jason
CEO (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Great product for the price

5,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Great experience and they are always coming out with new features to help us manage the business better.

The customization feature is one of the best in the industry.

I have used a number of other tools and I have not found one con to using this product.

Albert
Owner (Pays-Bas)
Gestion de l'enseignement, Auto-entrepreneur

All your projects in one view!

5,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : I am very happy with Ora, I use it daily to keep everything well organized. I can confidently forget about the things I've saved in Ora."

You can easily switch between different projects... There is also an IOS APP, so you can always access your data...

I would like to share projects with more people...

Game changer!

5,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : It has been a fantastic experience across the board.

Ora is amazing for task management for our small business. With it, we are able to track multiple clients and various projects across each of them. Their time tracking is what we base our pay on.

I really like Ora, and do not have negatives to share.

Timothy
Architect (Ouganda)
Urbanisme et architecture, Auto-entrepreneur

Ora is great App overall

5,0 la semaine dernière Nouveau

Commentaires : Experience has been great overall. Despite the fact the company I work for did not adopt it, I still use it for my own personal use for task tracking.

The task manager is great. I found it easy to keep track of what needs to happen and when. The feature that attracted me to Ora was the time tracker and reporting system as well. The interface is superb. I'm glad they updated the calendar view to allow one to schedule tasks in a similar way that a calendar works.

The ability to apply templates is not as intuitive or easy to use. It's 100% based on the internet and has no offline options. Making it dependent on internet connection all the time. An easy way to note information and memo's (web clips and notes about an item or task) is not as intuitive or easy. Like making minutes from a meeting etc Ability to create hierarchy of information that different people would be able to view was not possible from the limited information I knew about the software.

Sally
Data Scientist (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 201–500 employés

Great Software for Individual Task Management

4,0 la semaine dernière Nouveau

Commentaires : It is good to manage my work tasks but I found it kind of heavy to manage smaller tasks

- I liked how comprehensive it was and how it had a time tracking option in the free tier

- It got kind of messy when I tried to view all my tasks across the various boards - Other task managements had a cleaner UI but lacked a lot of features

Beth
Junior Assistant Planner (Canada)
Compagnies aériennes/Aéronautique, 2–10 employés

Great for Weddings

4,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

The ease of making projects and moving them into subtasks. Showing they are complete & sharing with other team members

It took me a while to get used to the hang of it with moving things from charts & folders but now it is easy

Luca
CTO (Italie)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2–10 employés

Powerful tool

Commentaires : We use ora as a Kanban board to monitor our processes and also as a mean to measure the time spent for specific tasks.

It has plenty of features and continuous updates to keep it stable, making it suitable for a number of applications. The UI is really nice, several reports are available and you can track the time spent on each card

Sometimes I experienced an unexpected behaviour on Microsoft Edge, so I switched to another browser

Justin
Owner (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 2–10 employés

All the bits you want, minimal learning curve. Go straight to work!

Commentaires : Organization and time tracking!

I signed up for ora before it was released because I was trying to find something to keep me organized, keep track of time working on the various projects I have going on, and eventually collaborate with others on certain projects. I have used a lot of todo, time tracking, project management etc and some are great, some are horrible, and some are really good but are missing a piece. Basecamp for example is great. I love it for keeping everyone on the same page but it doesn't do the time tracking I wanted. The people at Ora seem to have gone through all the software I did and came to the same conclusion, close but not quite there. I started using it for a single project and am very happy with the deceptively simple platform. At first glance it looks like a clone of Trello, but hey, whats that on the end of this task? A time tracking button! What happens when you double click the list item? Notes, due dates, estimated completion time/goal, an audit trail of every interaction with the task and by whom, and several other useful options. While it may lack a little polish in the looks department at the moment, its pretty close and I'm very happy with it so far. Can't wait to see the polished up version!

The appearance could use a little more work. I love minimalism but it just needs a little more work with typography and overall look. Not being able to pick a custom background color without having a premium account is a little lame... Haven't really noticed any cons besides that.

Silas
CEO (Brésil)

Bbest collaboration tool

Commentaires : Overall I love ORA. He helped my team be more organized and more timely when calculating time spent on a task, improving next sprints.

Time Tracking; easy to use, plus ready-made templates for every need

Needed more integration with other software.

Harry
President (É.-U.)
Conseil en gestion, Auto-entrepreneur

Best Project Management Software and getting better

Commentaires : This is a continual learning process for me. Prior to this, I used to-do programs for project tasks and it wasn't effective at all. Ora brings it all together is a project management tool, versus just to-do lists. There's a lot to learn and I need to spend the time to learn all of its features. I still use Microsoft project for Work Breakdown Structures (Gantt chart) but that's about it. Otherwise, I'm using Ora to manage my projects.

this software has all the features and functionality needed for project management. They recently added a timeline feature which is helpful. The best feature for me is the time tracking. I can track time easily for each task and project. It has many configurations and I'm in the process of creating templates to reuse for similar projects which will be extremely helpful.

Navigation or ease of use. It's not exactly intuitive to use. I spent a bit of time learning how to find the functionality that I need. It's there, I just have to search for it.

Razvan
Razvan
Founder & CEO (Roumanie)
Marketing et publicité, 2–10 employés

A nice project management software

Commentaires : I am pretty happy I moved to Ora because of the functionalities.

I have moved from Trello to Ora. I still miss a few features that Trello had, but overall it has more and the user interface is better.

It still doesn't have an android app and it has been so long that they have announced they will build it.

Lincoln
Lincoln
Co-founder & Comercial (Brésil)

We use Ora to keep tracking on what we work on. We charge clients based on it, so its very important

Commentaires : Organization and time tracking is the main function of Ora.
Jobs and tasks can be organized in Kanban cards for teams, is perfect! The basic functionality already worth the tool, but there are much more, like checklists, milestones, etc.

Ora has a beautiful interface and the team keep updating this tool always! Sometimes I can see an alert telling me about somenthing new! Kanban/cards organization is really useful and helps to keep the project flow. I love the 'checklist' option inside one task, it helps a lot!

The functionality of adding extra time is a little bit confused and buggy, but I guess it's already on their roadmap! :)

Raul
Raul
Marketing Manager (Espagne)
Vente au détail, 2–10 employés

The first Project Management Tool that I do really use (and enjoy using)

Commentaires : Over the past 5 years I have tried around 7 different project management tools. Both for me and for the team. But none did really work of us. Sometimes where difficult to use open source solutions, other times they were expensive for the value that they gave us, and only with trello and asana had good results. but they end up forgotten. I think this time the time tracking and the beautiful design has helped.

I like the design of the tool, how user friendly it is and the many features that it has for example the time tracking, reports, team chat, etc and the one that are being developed. It is very easy to use, there are already done easy templates. I personally like the dark mode that has, also it ads sound and animation to the time tracking when changing the cards from column to column. That makes that the project becomes more like a game.

Of course, what I like the less it is that it is a paid app. I mean, trello and asana have free versions. Anycase if it is tool that you use daily to handle a project or your complete work, the cost is quite reasonable.

Luis
English teacher (Espagne)
Gestion de l'enseignement, Auto-entrepreneur

My brand new project management tool

Commentaires : I'm extremly happy with Ora. It's just amazingly easy to manage a project using this feature-packed tool.

I've recently started using Ora to manage a couple of book publishing projects I have. It's simply amazing how easy it makes it to keep track of everything and also to invite other people involved in the project, like my editor. I also love that they have a desktop app for Mac.

So far I haven't encountered anything bad to say about Ora, as it's worked wonders.

Stijn
Director (Hong Kong)
Relations publiques et communications, 2–10 employés

Great to standardize processes

Commentaires : We work with several freelancers on several projects and we were in huge need to:
1. Standardize procedures among different freelancers
2. Declutter the email inbox
3. Move away from general chat apps (they make it hard to find back information)
Ora.pm helped to largely overcome these issues.

Ora.pm really helps to standardize processes and follow the same workflow for everything that we do. What is great is that you can share only the relevant parts with people in your organisation. Most of my workers have their own folder and that's it. Not too much clutter, it allows you to chat on tasks, projects, etc and so it really takes away a lot of the email/WhatsApp​ communications since all the information is right where it should be.

There are several templates and different types of workflow representation with adjustment options. It takes a while to understand the differences and customisations. Currently, an iOS app is lacking.

Karen
Karen
Owner/Designer (É.-U.)

Ora First Year User

I really like how you are able to set up a project and keep track of the time you spend on the project. I like that you can assign tasks to others.

I don't think the product is very easy to use. I feel like it has so much potential and I am not utilizing all of the different things it can do because I am not clear on how to set it up properly.

Jason
Product Manager (É.-U.)
Bijoux et produits de luxe, 2–10 employés

Great for group workflow

Commentaires : Better communication, clear time tracking with vendors, and constant development.

It's allowed us to visualize a non-linear work pipeline and empowered our team to constantly push and improve our product. It's simple to use and effective to communicate with large groups.

Some of the functions, like adding milestones, or attaching several files to task, seem to take too many steps, and there aren't a lot of resources available to help with users new to PM systems like this.

Axel
Partner (Autriche)
Design, 2–10 employés

Ora "All you need"

Super easy, fully adoptable, intuitive design, sooooo helpful to organize all our projects

the missing app which is now avialble!!!

Francisco
Founder (Portugal)

Fits all my needs.

Commentaires : I still use OmniFocus por my personal/private things. Regarding my business, my clients love it... what can I say more :)

To be honest... the first days of use I was checking boxes like "ok, Ora also has this and this feature" then I started to get anxious about Humm other platform also have this and that but most are paid add-ons. what I am missing here?! Looks like I am missing nothing now. Ora is a compete suite. You don't need to dig into other services and learn how they work and how they billing work and finally integrate them into your process. With Ora everything is there for you to use from the very first day.

No mobile app. the list of projects design is not my favorite but well tastes...

Hjalmar
Student (Allemagne)
Fabrication électrique/électronique, 10 000+ employés

Great tool for projects and personal use.

Commentaires : It really makes fun to work with Ora and they seem to roll out regular updates and enriching its qualities. Though, the standalone app for android is missing.

The presentation is great and the functionallity great! It give a qualit impression and you can easily organize your to-do, and cooperate quite easily with your team. There are many different ways to view and organize your work load and finally you can see what you have done and completed. The integrated timer is a handy tool.

Well, it's main setback is the missing app for android (don't know about apple, though). The webapp for android devices is working but it's just not as handy as a stanalone non-browser binded app.

Daniel
CEO (Canada)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2–10 employés

PM at is best, put Trello, Asana and a few other ones in a pot and stir it

Commentaires : I absolutely love the UI and everyday I start working on my tasks I am happy I took the step to switch to Ora. As mentioned in the Pros, absolute game changer!

Ora was a game changer for us, it brings task management and time tracking to a whole new level. It helps you organize your team and your own task in a very intuitive interface. For us it makes PM way more fun and you actually enjoy using this software!

The fact that the ios and android app is still not ready, but if these guys follow their roadmap it won't take much longer. At the moment it is a bit of a pain in the butt if you use a smartphone app and you need data you have implemented in Ora.