Avis clients sur Protected Flow Manufacturing

par LillyWorks

Filtrer par :

• Service client

En savoir plus sur Protected Flow Manufacturing

Ce logiciel puissant aide les fabricants à simplifier la planification des ateliers et à livrer des travaux/ordres de travail à leurs clients dans les temps.

En savoir plus sur Protected Flow Manufacturing

5 avis affichés

Andy S.
Quality Assurance Manager
Automobile, 13-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
  • Publié le 21/06/2017

"Web-Based & Production Flow Visibility = Awesome"

Commentaires: LillyWorks is a great value for the ease of use and the flexibility of a web-based solution.

Avantages: The company that I work for has been a long-time ERP user. LillyWorks is the 2nd ERP I have worked with since joining the company. I love using LillyWorks. The web-based solution allows me to do my job whenever, wherever, and however I choose. Additionally, because of the browser, I can have multiple screens open at the same time. The screen to use is one click away. This is so much easier than having either 2 or 3 monitors or multiple screens “stacked” on top of each other. Finally, as the Quality Manager, one of my responsibilities include the maintenance of the Bill of Materials. LillyWorks has introduced an Engineering Model that consists of the recipe (material & labor to manufacture an item) as well as the routings to complete the product. It is shown in a visual flow chart that makes it so simplistic to follow and determine exactly where an order is in the pipeline.

Inconvénients: I have not experienced anything negative yet. The speed of the download is great and the ability to see the time spent and cost of the job makes my life so much easier.

• Publié le 21/06/2017
Melissa N.
Exploitation minière et métaux
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
    Sans note
  • Publié le 12/05/2016

"Great software for machine shops! Really good for schedule & costing!"

Avantages: LillyWorks team is extremely supportive! This software is very user friendly & visually aesthetic, not overwhelming at all. LillyWorks delivers on their mission! You can access & use LillyWorks anywhere, anytime, no matter how many "users" on & from your smartphone too!

Inconvénients: At this time there is not one thing I dislike about this software & company. Anything I ever had an issue, or dislike with, at the time of use, I contacted LillyWorks support team & they walked me through the issues & provided a solution for me right away.

• Publié le 12/05/2016
Nolan V.
Industrial Operations Manager
Fabrication électrique/électronique, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 15/07/2017

"Quick to Implement with On-line Training"

Avantages: My company needed a quick to market solution for a manufacturing company that had very few manufacturing processes.
I have experience with implementing several ERP solutions, so I needed a solution that I could train on-line and develop the core manufacturing execution processes.
I could utilize the on-line training and learn how to do the following in a very brief period of time –
1. enter customer orders and link to work order;
2. create engineering model which consists of traditional engineering bill of material and the manufacturing routings;
3. create request for quotes to suppliers;
4. place purchase orders;
5. build and ship product;
6. create multiple inventory locations and track inventory by location.
The online training provided me the “how to” in LillyWorks.
The simplicity of the system and the logical flow of the order-to-cash process for manufacturing has allowed me to configure and ship orders as well as inventory and consume materials in a brief period of time.

Inconvénients: Sometimes it seems a bit cumbersome to move about the screens. However, it is very simple to move about once you understand the menu structure. However, this is more a learning issue more than a design issue.

• Publié le 15/07/2017
Matt C.
Shipping Manager
Fabrication électrique/électronique, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 24/01/2017

"Easy to Use, GREAT visibility to costs"

Commentaires: LillyWorks is opening our eyes to our processes and costs to manufacture products. Even before “going-live” with LillyWorks, while building engineering models & documenting workflow process, we are immediately able to see inefficiencies that were previously undiscovered. We already have the visibility necessary to identify the products that cost more to make than our sales price. With one product, in particular, we immediately worked with our tooling vendor and our production team to tackle the problem. In one 2-hour session, we reduced tooling and cycle time costs by 200%, enough to more than pay for the total cost of the system. We would not have discovered this opportunity without the instant visibility to costs that Lillyworks provides.

We bought LillyWorks for the scheduling. With our broad range of products and processes, we need to pull products through the shop as efficiently as possible. What we have discovered on the way to bringing that online is an easy-to-use system that naturally highlights potential pitfalls and opportunities for improvement.

Avantages: Easy to Use; Web-Based; Manufacturing Execution; Visibility to costs; Manage by exception;

Inconvénients: None at this time

• Publié le 24/01/2017
Sean H.
IT Manager
Automobile, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 05/06/2018

"Amazing experience and sales person was amazing and obviously knew their stuff."

Avantages: How it is able to take over scheduling with complicated requirements. Implementation of software took less than 1 week.

Inconvénients: Cloud based program, so if you lose internet connection you cannot access the software. Good news about living in this day is that internet is everywhere.

• Publié le 05/06/2018