Avis clients sur JOBPROGRESS

En savoir plus sur JOBPROGRESS

Plateforme de productivité d'entreprise qui aide les entrepreneurs en rénovation à gérer les flux de travail, les employés, les ventes et les opérations sur le terrain.

En savoir plus sur JOBPROGRESS

Dose not work the way they said it would and we got charged additional money for an adjustment.

JOBPROGRESS - Notes

JOBPROGRESS a reçu une note globale de 4,4 étoiles sur 5 d'après 353 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé JOBPROGRESS ?

Zach
Zach
Co-Owner/Skywarn Spotter (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées :

Best CRM For Your Money!!

Commentaires : Excellent or A++

Easily the best and most customizable CRM for the industry our today. Their app is second to none and the desktop platform makes following jobs a breeze! Plus, grabbing an e-signature right on the contract on the app is cake. No extra app to use

There really are none, if something arose the team at JP jumped to correct or add it right away.

Rachel
Rachel

Add More Features/Uses

Commentaires : I love the customer service you guys provide, and I hope that doesn't change as you expand. The database itself is user friendly, I just see potential for more features

I love the separation of the production calendar from the staff calendar. The customer contact directory is great, and mainly why I got Job Progress to begin with so we could manage our customers better.

I think this software could do more. I don't like the graph layouts we are given, I wish we could choose among different kinds of graphs that could help us better visualize our data. I also wish the proposals allowed me to customize the font more so whilst I am making a proposal that has already been merged to a customer. Instead, if I want to fix the font sizing on the proposal I have to exit where I am and edit the template itself and then that edit applies to all future proposals. I just want more flexibility on the customization side. Lastly, I think this program has so much potential to integrate a canvassing segment to it. Maybe integrate with Google maps or another program to create an option for companies to track their canvassers. Right now, I use Google maps to track my canvassers, but it would be great if we could do that all on Job Progress so they also have real time access to where they've gone and what neighborhoods are successful, etc.

Stephen
COO (Suède)

Written for the roofer

Commentaires : They have dressed it up, and it appears robust, until you start digging in, and then all the flaws or lack of ability show themselves. I also need to be able to integrate with QB, through a portal service, as my bookkeeper is not in my office. I asked about this 6 weeks ago, and all I have heard is crickets on how to do this. Support for general things is good, but once you scratch more than the inch (see reference above), it grinds to a non-responsive halt.

It was easy to initially integrate, but the program capability is a mile wide and an inch deep. You don't have to scratch too far to hit bottom in any area. The onboarding training was good in a broad sense, but as I get deeper into it, I am really struggling to get answers. I committed to give it 6 months, but it is likely that I will cancel.

I am a full service GC, and need to track and manage a large base of subs, and this program is struggling to provide the basics that I need. You can either get financials of a job or financials of a sub-job, but you can not combine the two. I need to know overall, and be able to drill down. Many of the features with the integration with QB and financials is not intuitive, and not even logical. Also, unless your sub subscribes to their online portal, the subcontractor is handled like a stepchild. I want to be able to fully manage and communicate with my sub, and not force them to buy something or manage an online access account. My subs are good at their trades, not necessarily the most technically astute. If this was something that was universal, and most subs used, that would be great, but that is not what we are talking about here.

Brian
Construction, 2-10 employés

Great software with room for improvement!

Commentaires : We use JP to run our entire operation and plan to use it in the near future. It's constantly getting better, mgmt is very engaging and always taking feedback and making progress.

JP is easy to use once you get it configured to your business processes. Macros that streamline the estimate/proposal process along with integration to suppliers all within the job keeps the documentation process on the job easy to manage. Also, it doesn't take long to get new users trained on how to use JP on a daily basis.

The ability to use Zapier and input new leads/customers needs to be cleaned up and more open to align with Referal Sources so it can in as a Zap and not manually entered. Right now, this integration isn't very well designed from a data input standpoint, only minimum fields. We do a lot of insurance roofing jobs and the ability to bring those in as a PDF and autocreate the estimate is a big win BUT the inability to use that like other Estimates/Proposals in JP that a client can sign off on is a huge gap. The customer web page could use the tweaking to make the experience a little more professional and appealing to the user. Photos uploaded into JP already automatically shared with the client, the process to share photos is a pain especially when you have 50-100 job photos. It would make more sense to establish at the folder level what photos can be shared to the customer web page along with the ability to designate a photo as the main photo (like front picture of the home) as the key photo on the customer page seen everytime they go there. Also, allow different photo folders to be presented so the client can see different photos in groups from inspection photos vs. job progress photos vs. job completion photos.

Yannick
Production Manager (É.-U.)
Construction, 11-50 employés

JP is my most used app across all devices

Commentaires : I log in all my customers and information into JP so that when I go to bed at night, I don't wake up in the middle of the night remembering some customer that fell through the cracks. All

Being able to easily write up contracts and send to customer's for electronic approval is fantastic. Invoicing and change orders are easy and straightforward, and being able to customize the progress flow is a nice touch. One of the best features is the intuitive mobile app that can be used on the field while meeting with customers or even confirming the scope of work for a job. Being able to customize templates easily was my main reason for advocating the use of JP, as creating different templates such as certificates of completion was vital.

It would be nice to have an easier and more intuitive estimating feature. We were able to use AccuLynx for a while, and though we went back to JP for various reasons, we thought the estimating feature on AccuLynx was far superior, as it was more intuitive and aesthetically pleasing (which made it easier to work with and break down when estimating very large projects). The contracts on AccuLynx also used DocuSign, which seemed to add a tremendous amount of reputability with customers. They also had a feature where pictures could be all selected and converted into a PDF with comments and "before" or "after" stamps assigned to them. Also, being able to assign appointments from the customer creation page, instead of the job creation page would be useful. Sometimes I don't know if this will be a repair or a roof replacement until after the appointment, but all that information had to be put in before. If nothing else, having some sort of window that shows your current appointments when you are making an appointment would be a tremendous improvement, as currently I have to ALWAYS open a staff calendar window and update it every time I speak to a customer to set up an appointment to make sure there is no double-booking. Being able to know what time slots are already blocked off would be fantastic.

Blake
Source : SoftwareAdvice

GOD SENT SOFTWARE!

Commentaires : I am an Accountant by School and Roofing Contractor by Experience and I can testify after working for a CPA and integrating software of all kinds that JobProgress is hands down the best I have stumbled upon. Simplicity with absolutely powerful software that is an all in one solution.

UNBELEIVABLE SUPPORT & FORWARD PROGRESS TO DEVELOPMENT! Eagleview Integration Electronic Proposals/Contract with notifications Macros for Materials, Labor, Activities, etc are endless Customizable Forms Google Integration Financing Integration Quickbooks Integration Google Drive Integration Fair Price per user POWERFUL Mobile App Customer Website to Share all documents, price, balance, pictures, scheduling, quickbooks payment! Email Automation Email Template Customization Feedback is heard toward improvements! They actually listen! My Sales Rep [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is the BEST. Talk to me at 9pm at night sometimes finding solutions. Tech guys - [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] have solutions to simplify your business workflow and are 100% American based.

At the moment 2/4/20 just lack of reports and 2 way integration with Quickbooks. But they making improvements quick. So I would stay tuned.

Molly
Production Manager (É.-U.)
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Alternatives envisagées :

Great way to streamline processes

Commentaires : We aren't using JobProgress to its full capability yet, but will be soon. Right now, it has really helped our communication with our customers be more efficient as well as keep track of our sales pipeline and estimates. We are LOVING it compared to our previous CRM.

I love that we can see how many jobs and dollar volume in each step of our sales/production stage and easily move jobs to a new stage, sales automation with automatic emails to the customer every time their job changes status is WONDERFUL. I also love using the production calendar for scheduling. Being able to set tasks or messages within each job is also great for keeping track of internal communications regarding each job. We also were able to have them create templates that look identical to our paper proposals. The ability to send, sign, view, and accept a proposal with just a click of a button is great.

It would be great if jobs could automatically move stages in the workflow when a corresponding action is taken (e.g. if setting an estimate appointment would move it to our stage that corresponds with appointments scheduled, or moved it to "job scheduled" when we set a production date), but I understand with custom workflows this would be hard to make happen. It would also be nice if more information from the measurements or estimates translated into the contract and/or work order. We currently use excel workbooks for estimates, contracts, work orders, and purchase orders, and all the pages talk to each other so we only have to enter information on one page. We haven't used JobProgress work orders or proposals yet because of this. In the calendars, if you put an appointment on one person's calendar and choose someone else as an attendee, it doesn't show up on the attendee's calendar, so we have been having to set duplicate appointments to do that. It would be nice if I set an appointment for X and Y needs to be there too, that I be able to set one appointment and it show up on both calendars.

owner (É.-U.)

1 year review

Commentaires : JP right now is a love-hate relationship. I have invested so much into it, but yet I still feel like it is falling short and some basic but important function. I'm hopeful that these items will change.

1.) ease of use 2.) estimating portion 3.) workflow management 4.) documentation management 5.) sales tracking

1.) accounting integration w/ QuickBooks does not work well 2.) no copy and paste feature 3.) I had my proposal template converted and it looked awful and I had to pay for it 4.) you allow google sheets integration but not google docs so I can work on my normal proposal format 5.) you have to be in a client or search for a client to add a new job to that client 6.) no easy accounts payable system ( i have to use dropbox for that) 7.) change orders estimate sheet has different settings from the normal estimate sheet. creating double work 8.) P&L is manual entry so if we use it, we have double-entry again. Once in Quickbooks once in JP. 9.) Training is very surface level. I had to learn most of it on my own and then train my staff.

Tony
Regional Director (É.-U.)

JobProgress is a GREAT TOOL for our business

Commentaires : I've had a wonderful experience with the software and support when needed. JobProgress is doing a wonderful job.

I like the User interface and the ability to enter in data and some of the customization.

There is a lot and utilizing the features the best way possible.

JP for Pools

Commentaires : Overall, after using a few different options, Job progress seems to check more boxes than the others for what we need it for. From the automation, to the templates, this software makes it easy to communicate with clients and keeps everything right there at your fingertips.

The best feature for our company is the bid management and CRM abilities of the software. We are able to keep all communication in one customer window, which helps know what has been said and promised. The Accept/Reject feature is also a nice touch to assist with knowing which estimate is the final one.

Scheduling seems to be a bit convoluted. The notifications are nice for the app, but I would like to be notified when using the online version, and that doesn't seem to be as user friendly.

Fayth
Executive Assistant (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées :

The best platform I have used

Commentaires : Overall I am in love with Job progress within my 4 years of being in this industry this platform has made my job the easiest, it has been. As I am learning more about the program the more I am realizing that it is helping the company as a whole. I absolutely love this program and will possible us it until I cant anymore.

This whole system has made an impact on our company. It has most definitely eliminated 99.99% of all phone calls that were being made to figure out where the project was in our processes. For the past year, we have only scratched the very basic parts of Job progress. Just recently we have been able to dive into the program and utilize it even more for our company. This program is definitely one I will always recommend to any other business owner I know!

The only con I have for this program is that there is so much that can be done, yet not enough explanation, meaning there isn't a way for me to ask our sales rep to show me the hidden features. Because honestly all of the job progress seems to be a hidden feature.

Ryan
Biens de consommation, 2-10 employés

Get back to the family!

Commentaires : Amazing!

Working with support team and the Job Progress team has been nothing short of amazing. Support team commitment to helping his clients maximize the potential of their Job Progress Operating System seems limitless. There are a few people in business like him. He’s the kind of guy that sold me on the benefits of his system, then immediately helped me implement the system and has continued to follow up with me unsolicited on a regular basis to make sure I am leveraging the latest upgrades to the platform. in several instances, we have uncovered additional ways to leverage they are technology and they have customized certain processes specific to our company. This type of customer service doesn’t exist anymore. These guys are serious about what they do and 100% committed to their clients success. You really feel like you have a true partner, and the cost becomes Insignificant when you consider the incredible value of the relationship. This platform has simplified and streamlined our systems and processes allowing us to focus our attention on revenue generating activities. This system provides a seamless process for our customers, and has streamlined our back end operations, making them much more manageable, and freeing up tremendous amounts of time. Precious time, to get back to the family!

There is nothing I don’t love about the software.

Amanda
Marketing (É.-U.)
Construction, 11-50 employés

New to the industry, new to JP

Commentaires : I'm very pleased with the software, as never having experience with competitive software in the past. I have a lot of corporate experience and this was a seamless transition for me.

I'm new to the industry, less than 6 months ago. I was introduced to JP my first day on the job and I have loved using the software. I love that it has the templates available so that you don't have to re-write the same email over and over again when you onboard a new customer. Moving customers through the stages is very helpful from a sales perspective.

Sometimes, I find the document management a bit clunky, especially on mobile. I find myself having to spend extra time searching for how to access documents for a customer on mobile whereas I don't have to do that on the desktop version. I also want to be able to set an appointment directly from a customer's profile with that customer, but you have to go to the calendar feature first and then add the meeting that way. It would be way more functional to have the ability to schedule directly while in the customer screen.

Mallory

Univera Construction, LLC

Commentaires : So far things have been very good. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is usually pretty good about responding quickly. This program overall has made my life in the office much simpler.

Being able to quickly generate an estimate to a proposal is very helpful in our office. I like the act that the photos are easily accessible. Our customers RAVE about the customer webpage and how easy it is to sign the documents and it makes my life SO much easier to see who has accepted and who has not. The scheduling is very simple and convenient for myself in the office and for the tech in the field. They can easily see their schedules and know where they need to be. Being able send the invoices and to add the payments to the financials page and they go directly to QBO is probably my favorite feature of this program.

I wish i was able to search jobs by the invoice number, the way our company is set up it would make things much simpler. We have been asking to get a scope form created that we can generate directly to an invoice like what you have for the roofers who use the program.

Kim
co-owner (É.-U.)

Best CRM With Customer Service To Match

Commentaires : I first started using JobProgress over a year ago. I had been seeking a CRM for trade specific industries and even spoke to all the big companies at the World of Concrete. Not one of them was able to give me what I was looking for. Ease of use, document management, complete financials, thorough reporting, customer, employee and contractor engagement. All of my divisions in my company are broken down and maintained through JobProgress and so, so much more. Other companies have those options but they weren't geared to a company of my size which meant when I needed a bug addressed or a rep to explain how to use my software I couldn't get anywhere! The crew at JobProgress care that their software is an extension of my company and I feel they are an extension of my team!! My suggestions are taken seriously and I often see them implemented in their many updates and new feature releases.

Flexibility to improvements and suggestions. Constant upgrades and new features. Robust reporting and data gathering.

Some growing pains along the way but not much to currently complain about.

Michele
Marketing and Social Media Manager (É.-U.)

Marketing and Social Media Manager

Commentaires : We experienced great customer service with Job Progress. If we have a concern or problem we can get help or advice from customer service. We have a great relationship with our support tech. Job Progress is definitely the next step to take when growing a successful business.

We love this software for so many reasons. It keeps our projects organized with contact information, photos and the current stage of production the job is in. It is easy to use and a huge time saver when getting quotes out to customers and billing. Job Progress allows improved and quality communication in all areas, with office staff, men on the field, subcontractors, delivery vendors and customers.

Editing photos in Job Progress would be beneficial to our company because we use the photos in marketing.

Joshua
COO (É.-U.)

Easy to ise

Commentaires : Excellent program. The team use it which everyone knows is the problem

The integration was very easy. They helped with setup which was much different then any other program we have used. The ease with which you can email for digital signatures has been a god send during the pandemic.

I wish the accounting features worked. It doubles everything up.

Anna

Excellent Software

Commentaires : I have not had any issues with Job Progress, they have been upfront and honest about the monthly cost, they have always been available to answer all questions, and the program is very user friendly.

This software keeps records of where we are with our projects both financially and allows us to know the stages of our projects, I am a newer user but it was very easy to integrate our business into the program. The team is always available to help me manuver anything I have done incorrectly or struggle to do. I see our company growing substantially and also growing with all the functions this program allows me to use.

There really isn't much I don't like about the software, I guess if I could change one thing it would be to have a clear page with our logo where I could add our Contract page to.

Chad
Vice President (É.-U.)
Construction, 11-50 employés

Make the Switch, It was a Game Changer!

Commentaires : JobProgress has been a great addition to our company and we consider them part of our team. From IRE till now, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been great and has made or impacted several requests for changes and updates that we have requested. The support team is wonderful, efficient and actually listens to valid request to their software.

The overall flow of the program and the ability to use MACROS! Game Changer for any estimator on the fly.

So far we have not encountered a "least" option for our business, if anything it is small petty changes to fit our operation.

Brandon
Sales Manager (É.-U.)

Great Experience

Commentaires : Great! This system has helped to streamline a lot of loose ends. We weren’t aware of how loose we had been with certain procedures until JP exploited them. The great thing is JP exploited weaknesses and then offer a solution. Great system!

User friendly. Integration compatibility is very nice. By allowing us to input our company’s workflow into the system really helped us to bridge the learning gap, a lot of comparable systems force you to fit your workflow into their software structure and that doesn’t make for a good experience. Having the freedom to structure JP to how our systems work is the one of the best attributes. JP’s customer management portals is second to none and certainly helps to separate us from competitors.

I’m sure cons exist but we haven’t found one yet so I really can’t speak to that.

Steven

Steve from Outeast

Commentaires : FABULOUS!!! I cannot believe I found a program that actually works for us the way it does... I thought for sure I was going to have to pay big bucks to have software custom made for us.!! Love it!

Job Progress has been great. The way I used to run my company was with custom made spreadsheets designed specifically for my business and my trade, and when I say custom my spreadsheets were the most in depth sheets I have ever even seen so changing was hard. I am amazed at how much Job Progress already included things that I was using, tracking with my other system, things that no one thought of but they did... My main reason for switching was the ease of use, its so easy for my guys (who arent as tech savvy as I am) to use, it keeps track of all the data easily, the app is wonderful for in the field, but the best thing about Job Progress is that things that I bring up that I request or recommend does not get swept under the rug, they go right to the development team and make it happen! the customer service is absolutely great , they are there for you all the time. I would recommend this to any business out there, if a pain in the neck like me loves it, anyone will...

The only thing I wish was that I could customize things a bit more for ex: inside material I would like to be able to edit the tags, When adding a customer or a job I would like to edit the tags (because some of them i never ever use and there is other information I would like there). Also the Profit & Loss needs some work, its probably great for companies that never used it before, but I had a very custom way separated hours of labor and material etc, but [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and I are working on that to customize it a little bit more.

Tyler

JP Review

Commentaires : We are able to streamline our business from lead inception to closing jobs and sending reviews

I like that it is cloud based, accessible from anywhere. The ability to create a job flow tailored to our company is nice as well

I wish that switching between our distributors didn't make us change Macros

Cindy
Contract Administrator (É.-U.)

JobProgress

Commentaires : Really dont experience issues, once in a while it seems there are access issues in the field as well as the office, but usually restart and we are all good again.

Multi user, realtime, office and field access. Ability to upload and view all documents, photos, material list and work orders anytime.

The ability to edit format is not avialable, once something is set up you dont have opportuities to edit, availabity to set up pricing and documents without having to pay the fee to have them available in the system.

Craig
Sales manager (É.-U.)

Job Progress review

Commentaires : Our sales staff is much better organized as a result of using JP

Nice homepage layout showing the progression of our construction jobs. It makes it easy to quickly identify what needs to be done to move things along.

I would like to see an area on the Jobs List where we can see if someone has viewed our proposal. Currently, we have to go into the Forms/Proposal tab to see if its been viewed. This would make it much quicker for our staff to navigate through a large number of proposals on one page.

Dustin
Construction, 2-10 employés

JP does what we need it to

Commentaires : It has been great so far and they are always upgrading features based on feedback from customers like me. The onboarding initial training was a little less than I expected but, with something like this you kind of have to learn as you go so it all works out

We love the work flow stages and the customized automation you can do when moving a job from stage to stage. Also, the custom proposals are really cool, I don’t know of another crm that has this feature.

There are several items you are able to customize and categorize by company division. However, you are not able to on certain items, for example , the proposal viewer, the customer sees the customized proposal but the tabs on the left are one size fit all. I would love to be able to choose a custom proposal viewer to send with the proposal depending on if it is an interior, exterior, etc.