En savoir plus sur pdfFiller

Un éditeur de PDF en ligne tout-en-un, une signature électronique intégrée et un générateur de formulaires à remplir.

En savoir plus sur pdfFiller

Avantages :

This program also has saved me so much time and money on other options in which you would have to get more than one program to accomplish what just this one program does.

Inconvénients :

IT's horrible, you can't download your pages without providing personal data - so you can't actually assess the product. The front end is clumsy and cumbersome.

pdfFiller - Notes

Note moyenne

Facilité d'utilisation
4,4
Service client
4,3
Fonctionnalités
4,4
Rapport qualité-prix
4,4

Probabilité de recommander le produit

8,5/10

pdfFiller a reçu une note globale de 4,6 étoiles sur 5 d'après 743 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé pdfFiller ?

Partagez vos expériences avec d'autres acheteurs de logiciels.

Filtrer les avis (743)

Tomara
Tomara
Creative Director
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Édition, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Adobe for Life

5,0 il y a 11 mois
Sous-titres en français disponibles pour la vidéo
Alice
Prothésiste (France)
Art/artisanat, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 1 à 5 mois
Source de l'avis

PdfFiller ou rien

5,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Très bonne expérience. Au début j'avais un peu de mal mais tout est venu très vite. Je l'utilise essentiellement pour ma paperasse professionnelle avec les administrations lorsque j'ai besoin de signer.Non seulement on fait des économies de papier mais en plus si on n'a pas d'imprimante ou qu'on se trouve sur le mobile ou la tablette on peut utiliser cette application. C'est top !

Avantages :

Pas besoin d'avoir un logiciel qui prend de la place dans l'ordinateur ou autre. Pas de risque de chopper un virus en téléchargeant !Facilité d'utilisation hors normes !

Inconvénients :

Je ne vois aucun point faible pour le moment. Si c'est le cas j'en ferai part.

Julie
Gérante (France)
Études de marché, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 1 à 5 mois
Source de l'avis

Escroc

1,0 il y a 2 ans

Avantages :

Ce sont des escrocs ils m’ont prélevé 2 fois et ne répondent pas aux mails

Inconvénients :

Escrocs ils m’ont prélevé deux fois le même jour

Réponse de l'équipe de SignNow

il y a 2 ans

Julie hi! pdfFiller is charging for its paid plans either monthly, or annually. So there is actually no way we could have charged you twice on the same day, that's just technically impossible. We can't say anything more specific at this stage since you did not provide your last name or email, sadly. Let's investigate and settle this. Please chat with our Billing Support here: https://www.pdffiller.com/en/billing?sl=support They will need your last name, the date and amount of the transaction(s) in question and also the last four digits of the credit card charged. Many thanks in advance for your cooperation on settling this!

Amani Mathurin
freelancer (Côte d’Ivoire)
Logiciels, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 6 à 12 mois
Source de l'avis

Avis

5,0 l’année dernière

Avantages :

Multiples fonctionnalités, facile et pratique d'utilisation, surtout pour les formulaires

Inconvénients :

Que la période de gratuité soit comme telle, il faut que ça soit effectivement gratuit

Laura
Laura
Demandeur d'emploi (France)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Traduction et localisation, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 1 à 5 mois
Source de l'avis

Avis PDF Filler

5,0 il y a 5 jours Nouveau

Avantages :

Facile à utiliserCorrection et remplissage de ficher PDFGratuité

Inconvénients :

Légers bugs parfois mais sinon rien à relever sur le logiciel.

Astridah
Astridah
Lecturer (Zambie)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
E-learning, 51-200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit
Source de l'avis

A Great Paperless Office Tool

5,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Avantages :

PdfFiller is offers more than just fillable PDF forms. While there are many other options out there, its features stand and makes my work easy. The best features are that I don't need to have any software installed as it works on devices connected to the internet and I can edit an entire PDF document on the web and download to my PC, even during the free version. PDF forms can also be filled with data from spreadsheets and is integrated with google, dropbox and Microsoft cloud storages, which makes it easy to export and import data.

Inconvénients :

The form templates don't offer much room for creativity. They are more business structured and limits customization.

José Gabriel
Senior Business Intelligence Analyst (Angola)
Services et technologies de l'information, 501-1 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Excellent and Easy to Use pdfFiller for Digital Document Management

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Overall, pdfFiller is a great tool for managing digital documents. It is easy to use and allows me to quickly and accurately fill out documents. However, I think the cost of the service is a bit too expensive.

Avantages :

pdfFiller is an incredibly useful tool for managing digital documents. It is incredibly easy to use and allows me to quickly and easily fill out documents with accurate information. It also securely stores my documents so that I can access them anytime.

Inconvénients :

While pdfFiller is a great tool, I find the cost of the service to be a bit too expensive for what it offers. I think there should be more features included with the subscription.

Nilam
work professional (Inde)
Assurance, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 1 à 5 mois
Source de l'avis

pdf filler

3,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : excellent for editing tiny, straightforward documents.Inserting signatures, etc.

Avantages :

1.I like how you can quickly add or remove a text field.Wow, it's wonderful to be able to use docs for this. 2.Since pdfFiller allows me to edit documents in a way that Acrobat does not, I actually prefer it more.I've made use of a few of the beautifully designed templates. 3.This software makes it possible for us to collaborate more quickly and easily while yet protecting personal information, therefore I prefer emailing documents or exchanging them with the employees.

Inconvénients :

1.Live chat appears to be the only form of support, which can be annoying if something goes wrong.It could also use a smartphone app, which I don't think is available right now. 2.It's terrible because you can't download your pages without giving personal information, making it impossible to evaluate the product.The front end is awkward and heavy.

Dorian
Sales Manager (É.-U.)
Automobile, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

pdfFiller you need this!

5,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : I have had nothing but an easy time with this software. It helps me daily with all my forms I need to either add or change something on. It is truly worth the price. Once you get it you will not know how you lived with out it.

Avantages :

I like the ability to edit any PDF document edit it, change it and or recreate it.

Inconvénients :

I truly have not found any issues with this software it just works.

Utilisateur vérifié
HR (Inde)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Ressources humaines, 1 001-5 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 1 à 5 mois
Source de l'avis

A One Stop Shop for all you PDFs handling needs!!

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Pdf Filler have allowed us to quickly edit our PDFs on the go, making our documentation process smooth and hassle-free. Overall its been a pleasant experience using it.

Avantages :

1.Support for multiple data sources such google drive, dropbox, etc2.Simple and easy to use3.Allows to easily edit the PDFs4.On cloud solution making it readily available for use directly from web5.Saves lot of time as we can change PDFs directly no need to convert to docx first6.Uploaded data is secured and so not to worry on data security and privacy.

Inconvénients :

1. Conversion capabilities missing 2. Support for other document formats can be added

Amardeep
Call Centre (R.-U.)
Équipements publics, 501-1 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

What makes PDF filler so useful

4,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Avantages :

The features I find impactful are how you can convert any file to a PDF, manage various documents and text searching a document. Having these features really makes this software standout, and being easy to use and to manage or search for files by a click.

Inconvénients :

I didn't feel there was anything missing, as everything that was needed is here in this software. There is nothing lacking in using this software.

Swapan kumar
Swapan kumar
digital marketing (Bangladesh)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit
Source de l'avis

"Only One Solution for All Your Needs Regarding PDF Processing!!"

5,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : I've had a good overall experience with pdfFiller.I would advise other professionals in our sector who deal with several forms to engage with clients.

Avantages :

This software's ability to instantly update forms from my PC is what I appreciate about it the most.Editing forms and adding digital signatures are some of the best features.I can also choose to fax documents if I need to.When it comes time to develop and submit crucial documents, these capabilities give my small firm a professional appearance.

Inconvénients :

Maybe it's challenging to align or position the text boxes correctly, but I believe that with more practice and use, I'll get better at making these minor adjustments.

Meale
Meale
marketer (Togo)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Équipement et fournitures de bureau, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

pdf easy filling

4,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Avantages :

pdffiller is software i have already used to fill some informations on my documents.

Inconvénients :

the software must offer more options to dowload easy the documents

David
DIRECTOR (É.-U.)
Comptabilité, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Good Product

4,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : I need a pdf editor and I use this product because it is a cheaper alternative

Avantages :

I like and need a product that allows me to edit and mark a pdf file.

Inconvénients :

The Editing feature on this product was hard for me to master

Alternatives envisagées : Adobe Acrobat Reader

Pourquoi passer à pdfFiller : This product is a cheaper version

Sherry Mae
Sherry Mae
RO1 (Philippines)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Administration publique, 1 001-5 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 1 à 5 mois
Source de l'avis

PDF FILLER Review

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Overall the app was good. You can import, edit, sign, and export PDF files.

Avantages :

It is very convenient. You can can store documents easily and you can quickly find files previously you have worked with in the past. You can draw electronic signature in your smartphone using your finger. It's very awesome because it is not hard to edit a PDF file with this app.

Inconvénients :

Maybe the one thing that I don't like with this app is that to use the other features you have to subscribe first. But over all it is good.

Sylvia
COO (É.-U.)
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 6 à 12 mois
Source de l'avis

Lost all my company files under an appointed user.

2,0 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : As a company we use many software programs and we are never in a position where we could lose our data. There is a huge disconnect of how an admin panel is important and has access to all documents.

Avantages :

The link to fill options is the only reason we are with this company.

Inconvénients :

We bought the premium program and we are allowed to add admin users. We had to update our company card for a billing cycle which was just on oversight on our part. We immediately paid and the added account was deleted. I was on chat support ( that is all they have ) for over an hour. It took me forever to explain the issue and the outcome was sorry there is nothing we can do all your docs are gone.

Alternatives envisagées : Kofax Power PDF

Pourquoi passer à pdfFiller : The one feature I use for my business is the PDF link to fill. But now after losing so many company documents for clients I may just have my coder create our own in our portal. It isn't worth all the pain of losing hundreds of hours of work.

Réponse de l'équipe de PDFfiller

il y a 2 ans

Dear Sylvia, we are very sorry for the inconvenience caused. We have investigated your case, and there was a technical misunderstanding involved there. Your documents have been restored, actually. Our Support has been trying to reach you via phone (the one indicated in your subscription), however, it goes straight to voicemail. Please, check your email, we've sent you updates on your documents and subscription status. Thank you in advance!

Elyzabeth
Student (É.-U.)
E-learning, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit
Source de l'avis

Say yes to PDFfiller.

5,0 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : I was able to take a 30+ page PDF file, highlight areas of significance, add sticky notes and/or note boxes where I needed to remember a particular point in the lengthy document filled with legal jargon. Which made things SO much easier for me. Although I have listed a few things that I wish were different, overall the product is a great one. I had one difficult experience with a file, but otherwise everything has been amazing. I would absolutely recommend PDFfiller to anyone needing the tools it offers.

Avantages :

I had never used a PDF editor before. Simply due to the fact that I had a hard time finding one that wasn't trying to charge me a bunch of money up front. PDFfiller gave me a free 30-day trial. Which is an instant gold star in my books. Aside from the willingness to let it's potential customers try the product out, the product is surprisingly easy to navigate through, and I was able to download a copy of my final product free with the trial.

Inconvénients :

There are two things that I would change if I could. The first thing that I did not care for is honestly just one of those particulars that I would have like to have the option of. That being that the only highlighting option is yellow. While this is not really a big deal, it would be really nice to have the option to select different highlighting options (pink,green,orange,blue,etc.). As a college student, I handle a LOT of PDF files on a weekly basis. Anything from a single page reference list, to a PDF copy of a book that consists of hundreds of pages. For me, color coding highlighted areas makes research points easier to decipher and organize according to relevance to one another. The one thing that I noticed was a bit of a headache to deal with. I uploaded a file that needed updating. I selected a entry point that needed to be changed, and the font size automatically changed from an 8.5 to a 9. I selected the "text size down" option, and it made it a size 8. There is no option to size it back to an 8.5. This created an abnormal look to the line of text, and one or more words were different in size. I would have to go through and individually adjust everything to the same size. This may be a subtle difference in size, but as a Graduate student, these things matter in the grading process.

Mark
Owner (É.-U.)
Immobilier, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Good for business

5,0 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : Works well most of the time with only about 5% of customers having difficulty signing documents. Plan to keep using

Avantages :

PDFFILLER does everything I need it to do for my business: quick edits, templates and storage.

Inconvénients :

Some workflow improvements could be made to save clicks and therefore time. Would like more flexibility to send templatized emails

Alternatives envisagées : dotloop et Adobe Illustrator

Pourquoi passer à pdfFiller : Price at the time

JEFF
JEFF
Actor/Entertainer (É.-U.)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Divertissement, 10 000+ employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

PDF Filler-Sign, Send and Relax

5,0 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : As a user of PDF Filler, I have found I can do so much and I try to when put to the challenge. I have many ways to adjust files and docs to my needs or the needs of my Agency or Management. My fault lies in my own lack of knowledge sometimes or my being scared to try to edit or sign something. Yet I can do so much more than I actually have to it amazes me. It is nice when I have to work on the go and don't have a lot of traditional options as i would use before-print, fill, sign,fax-etc. Stuff like that. I get great simplified organization here and it is right on point.I will keep growing and using this over time.

Avantages :

It is the only way to play for me with needing to sign documents while on the go or out of my home area. Today with covid-19 shutdowns, I am at the mercy of technology more than ever.And I am not the tech type guy. I have to try, fail, try again and learn if all is well. Sometimes, I will get a document on my mobile that says sign and send back right away. I get confused on my Google options, other things I use and I have 2 phones and can easily get lost on both. PDF Filler works so easily and involves virtually nothing.

Inconvénients :

I still get lost at times or can't get what I am aiming for on one of my personal devices. That is my error. The interface and expansions and lack for separate software actually are great here. Least liked features or issues are at my own fault here. It is pretty solid.

Utilisateur vérifié
Foreign Attorney (É.-U.)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Services juridiques, 11-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

easiest way to fill forms!

5,0 il y a 4 ans

Commentaires : I like it and I recommend it to anyone who works with Forms that cannot be edited using another softwares.

Avantages :

In my job we need to complete a LOT of forms (we are a law firm specialized in tax and corporate law so we need to complete a lot of forms that come in PDF format) and some of them doesn´t allow us to make any edit in the regular PDF program so PDFFiller is our salvation. It is super easy to use and it allows you to edit the entire document using only this software. You can add text or even delete parts that you don´t need. It is a software that doesn´t require any effort to understand because everything is as simple as upload the document, make the changes and save as pdf or print the document. I use it every day and I find it very complete for the things that I need.

Inconvénients :

You are not able to use it in several computers, so if by mistake you open your session on another computer you may loose your work.

Marty
Marty
IT Consultant / Project Manager (É.-U.)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Convenient, Affordable, Online PDF Editing & Mgmt Tool

5,0 il y a 4 ans

Commentaires : I use PDFfiller on a regular basis. The enhanced security options, including the ability to email a PDF to someone and that automatically includes a ‘security code’ for retrieval of the document gives me a sense of security since the actual document is not attached to the email, which could be intercepted if someone hacked into your mail server. I also use the merging tools, allowing me to combine multiple PDF’s into one file, move pages, etc. It helps me to better organize my PDF libraries. Considering the other options of using a very high-priced service/product (Acrobat), PDFfiller is, in my opinion, a much better tool.

Avantages :

I’ve been using ‘PDFfiller’, for the last 2 years. The editing tools available are great, including filling out forms, editing text, adding comments and signatures, makes it a very convenient to import and work with documents on-the-go. The ability to import/export to/from cloud-based sources as well as drag & drop. Import options makes things much easier in-terns of document management

Inconvénients :

Honestly, there haven’t been any tasks that I typically need to with PDF editing, etc. that PDFfiller already provide.

Harold
President (É.-U.)
Télécommunications, 11-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

PDF Filler Review

5,0 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : From forms, to contracts and or agreements I constantly have to fill out documents and then sign them. Your software facilitates these for me in addition to protecting them in a pdf format.

Avantages :

I enjoy using your software portal and it solves 99% of my problems.

Inconvénients :

The only issue that comes up from time to time is that when certain large vendors send me a form to fill out and I return it to them they do not recognize it. They want me to use Adobe instead, which I do not care for. I wish there was a way to save the finished document as if it were compatible with Adobe.

Angela
Manager (É.-U.)
Construction, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 6 à 12 mois
Source de l'avis

PDFiller... Where have you been all my life ?

5,0 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : User friendly. Check!
Quality of software for your buck. Check!
Customer service that actual cares. Check!
Seriously. Look no further. PDFiller is the best thing I have ever stumbled upon!

Avantages :

This product is SO easy to use! I struggled with other software for my needs of filling in PDF forms. I stumbled across PDFiller one day while on a quest for software in order to do so. I looked NO further and started with a free trial. I instantly paid for the subscription no questions asked. I had found the program for me! If you have any conerns or questions the customer service is top notch and very helpful. Everything is labled for ease of use. I use PDFiller EVERYDAY! Buy the subscription .... you will thank me later.

Inconvénients :

Con: I cant draw lines on surveys with ease! That is something that I wish I was able to do. There are options to draw but no straight edge lines. That is really the only con that I have.

Utilisateur vérifié
Data Analyst (É.-U.)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Vente au détail, 10 000+ employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Best PDF Editor

5,0 il y a 4 ans

Avantages :

Up until a few years ago, all PDF software seemed the same to me. 'What could they do that much better to make a difference' was a question I asked. PDFfiller answered the question the first time I got to use it. PDFfiller is the perfect PDF editing and managing software that I have tried by a mile. Modifying documents and making last minute changes has never been easier. Smart signature protection, revision history, and commenting are just a few of the great features that make PDFfiller my favorite.

Inconvénients :

Loved it since the first time I got to use it. Well worth the price.

KARLA ANDREINA
KARLA ANDREINA
ANALISTA DE RECURSOS HUMANOS (Venezuela)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Génie civil, 11-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

Creating Fillable pdfs has never been easier

5,0 il y a 4 ans

Commentaires : PDFfiller is a software that any human resources analyst needs to learn how to use, it really sets you appart from other professionals. For me it has been the best way to automate several processes at work. I absolutely recommend it.

Avantages :

PDFfiller is incredible, it has allowed me to create fillable pdf forms to submit them to new recruits in our company, and that way we have reduced a lot of paperwork since all of our personnel files are in digital format. Also when interviewing for a position we have been able to automate and rank our candidates via our fillable forms.

Inconvénients :

I gotta admit it took me a while to fully master this software, I would love if it were a bit more streamlined, but after I got the hang of it this software really changed the way I work

Wendy
Agent of Record (É.-U.)
Assurance, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 6 à 12 mois
Source de l'avis

What an awesome product. We use accord forms so often in this office that it is nice to have help!

5,0 il y a 5 ans

Avantages :

We like that most accord forms we use are already available from the site, but more so than that, the fact that we can upload our own documents as well. When you have to generate 150 certificates for one client, all different, this program makes that process seamless. The site runs very well, have not had to deal with freezing issues or losing extensive work because it didn't save, the site always saves my work for me. We just couldn't be more happy with the service.

Inconvénients :

There is not a lot that we do not like about the program, but one thing sticks out for sure. If one of my agents is logged on to the site and another agent logs in, the first agent will usually be kicked off. This was not really even an issue since the system always saved the agents work, and all of my agents will announce now that they are logging in.