15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur Limble CMMS

En savoir plus sur Limble CMMS

Une solution logicielle de maintenance mobile et simple à utiliser qui vous permet de gérer facilement les actifs, les responsables de projets, les WO, etc.

En savoir plus sur Limble CMMS

Avantages :

Being able to change data readily without the fear of losing history builds confidence.

Inconvénients :

Anything we disliked was either changed as a recommendation from another customer or for us. They continue to work hard to ensure this software is everything you need and more.

Limble CMMS - Notes

Note moyenne

Facilité d'utilisation
4,8
Service client
4,9
Fonctionnalités
4,7
Rapport qualité-prix
4,7

Probabilité de recommander le produit

9,5/10

Limble CMMS a reçu une note globale de 4,8 étoiles sur 5 d'après 354 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Limble CMMS ?

Partagez vos expériences avec d'autres acheteurs de logiciels.

Filtrer les avis (354)

Andry
Andry
Agent (Madagascar)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Internet, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 1 à 5 mois
Source de l'avis

Limble CMMS un GMAO tout-en-un pour faciliter la gestion de la maintenance!

4,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : Limble CMMS est un GMAO excellente muni de fonctionnalités qui s'adaptent aux différents secteurs d'activité. Il est facile à utiliser et offre la possibilité de visualiser les données d'analyse en temps réel afin d'améliorer la prise de décision.

Avantages :

C'est un logiciel qui vise à simplifier la gestion des activités de maintenance pour les entreprises pour les aider à suivre et à gérer leurs opérations de manière plus efficace.Parmi ses fonctionnalités se trouvent: la gestion des ordres de travail, la planification et l'affectation des tâches de maintenance, le suivi des actifs et la gestion des stocks, l'établissement des calendriers de maintenance préventive, la collecte de données et la génération de rapports.

Inconvénients :

Les utilisateurs doivent être formés pour tirer le meilleur parti du logiciel.

Akram
Chef d'entreprise (France)
Vente au détail, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit
Source de l'avis

une plateforme conviviale mais avec des limites de personnalisation

4,0 il y a 11 mois

Avantages :

En tant que CMMS, Limble offre une interface utilisateur conviviale et intuitive, qui permet de naviguer facilement dans le système et de créer rapidement des ordres de travail. De plus, j'ai particulièrement apprécié la flexibilité du système qui permet de personnaliser les formulaires de suivi de la maintenance, ainsi que la possibilité de visualiser les données d'analyse en temps réel pour améliorer la prise de décision. En résumé, l'interface utilisateur conviviale et la flexibilité du système sont les aspects les plus appréciables de Limble CMMS.

Inconvénients :

Bien que Limble CMMS offre une grande variété de fonctionnalités utiles, j'ai trouvé que certaines d'entre elles manquaient de flexibilité et étaient moins personnalisables que d'autres. Par exemple, le module de planification peut être un peu rigide, ce qui peut rendre difficile la gestion des opérations de maintenance complexes. De plus, le prix du système peut être un peu élevé pour les petites entreprises ou les organisations ayant des budgets limités. En somme, le manque de flexibilité dans certains modules et le coût élevé peuvent être considérés comme des inconvénients de Limble CMMS.

arnold
arnold
Développeur (Cameroun)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Vente en gros, 501–1 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

Pour une maintenance efficace et facile

4,0 il y a 6 mois

Avantages :

C'est facile à utiliser et à configurer, avec une interface intuitive et des fonctionnalités adaptées à différents secteurs d'activité.

Inconvénients :

Son prix qui varie en fonction du nombre d'utilisateurs et le nombre d'équipements à gérer.

Kendell
Kendell
Maintenance Supervisor (É.-U.)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Pétrole et énergies, 10 000+ employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 1 à 5 mois
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Best CMMS on the market

5,0 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : My overall experience has been great we made the switch a few month ago and my entire team agrees we should have searched for replacement CMMS years ago and joined Limble a lot of issues from our previous CMMS would have been avoided

Avantages :

I like the fact that changing a schedule is drag and drop, can easily get data out from the global dashboard and can get to a granular level to see how effective your team is and which areas are weak that need to be improved.

Inconvénients :

Honestly so far there isn't anything I don't like. If I cant find the information on the Limble YouTube channel or help center I reach out to my CSM or though the help chat and get assistance from [SENSITIVE CONTENT] or [SENSITIVE CONTENT] everyone in the Limble Organization that I have met has always been helpful

Lillian
Lillian
Human Resources Generalist (É.-U.)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 10 000+ employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

Excellent workflow management with Limble

4,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : Now that we have this system in place, we can more efficiently manage tasks, inventory, and look into the future. Having this allows one more time to devote to other important pursuits. After PMs have been added and their frequency has been established, users can log in and examine the PM calendar to see what PMs are scheduled for the current day, the next day, and the upcoming week.

Avantages :

Limble's logic is novel in that it is both intuitive and straightforward. It's simple to make a bill of materials. Adding new components to assets or getting rid of old ones is simple. It's simple to reassign duties and reissue work orders.

Inconvénients :

There aren't many drawbacks. My only suggestion is to add a column to the schedule that displays the ratio of available to scheduled man-hours. From a time-management point of view, it is useful to have that data at hand.

Jordan
Director of Engineering (É.-U.)
Production alimentaire, 51–200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Made specifically for Maintaining Facilities with the Most Usable and Flexible Database

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : I recommend Limble to anyone exploring CMMS options. It is simply the best software in all levels of user and implementation.

Avantages :

Limble allowed for a comprehensive system of maintaining, cleaning, sanitizing, and tracking of a complex food production facility, restaurant, and marketplace. The support team are all real people who know the product and respond quickly and completely. The Limble team is open to new ideas and implements new features regularly.

Inconvénients :

There is a level of complexity that many people aren't willing to work through. This is a feature, not a bug and allows for developing more understanding of equipment and facility details.

Mike
Director of Facilities (É.-U.)
Produits pharmaceutiques, 201–500 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 6 à 12 mois
Source de l'avis
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Not designed for a Manufacturing Company

2,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : I initially evaluated 4 different systems and was excited that Limble had good reviews and looked like a nice application. A few months in i discovered it was not designed for manufacturing. The Asset was not the driver of all information. The expect me to have a separate PM for every asset and i have hundreds of similar assets. Limble keeps changing features and then asking foe more money if i want those features back.

Avantages :

Point and click, windows based interface was important because my team had never used a CMMS and it would need to be easy to navigate

Inconvénients :

The back end was not designed as an asset based CMMS. it was clumsy to implement, the reports are not catered to manufacturing. The asset does NOT drive all the information. PM's are difficult to implement and track. There is no way to know how many PM's are coming in the future.

Andy
Manufacturing Process Engineer (É.-U.)
Machines, 201–500 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 6 à 12 mois
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Great CMMS Software

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : After decision was made to go with Limble it was just very good from the beginning. Customer Service and Account Success Manger supported from day one, great job there. In general, Limble is very easy to use and very customizable in almost all features. The mobile use is awesome. We love that we are able to add pictures of the problems, which turned out to be a big timesaver, because technicians can go prepared to the broken asset with ideas in their head and if needed already with the right spare part. Great tool and our people love it.

Avantages :

- Easy to use - many features are customizable - Integration Support - mobile use and picture function is great - QR code scanning works great as well - Bulk export and import is a huge help for any updates or integration from a previous software - Reports and dashboards are very flexible and easy to set up

Inconvénients :

- if some features are not available and suggestion were submitted, their no traceability on any request to Limble, neither you will know if it will be implemented or not. - PO forms could be more flexible/customizable. -

Renae
Jenks Public Works Administrative Assistant (É.-U.)
Sécurité publique, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Best Work Order System!

5,0 la semaine dernière Nouveau

Commentaires : My overall experience has been phenomenal!

Avantages :

The systems ability to be manipulated to fit my needs

Inconvénients :

Not being able to choose more than one user at a time to record hours

Matthew
Director of Farm and Facilities (É.-U.)
Hôtellerie, 201–500 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 1 à 5 mois
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

User Friendly

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : From start to finish the team at Limble deserves 5 stars. They walked us through every step of the way, they were not pushy or trying to sell us anything, they were there to help and be part of our solution.

Avantages :

Anyone can open the app and figure out how to operate it. Little training is needed, it is very intuitive. The dashboards are great, from 1 screen you can see everything you need to know in real time.

Inconvénients :

The widgets are a little trial and error to get them to display the actual information. It's not really a con as Limble has the ability to customize to each user but can be slightly tricky getting it right.

Brian
Plant and Process Engineer (É.-U.)
Verre, céramique et béton, 51–200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 1 à 5 mois
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

New to Limble

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Limble so far has far exceeded my expectations

Avantages :

Intuitive and very easy to implement and use

Inconvénients :

Too new to Limble to provide feedback on this topic

Andrew
Maintenance Manager (É.-U.)
Production alimentaire, 51–200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

Great program

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : When I was initially looking for a CMMS program, I had calls with 5 other companies including Limble. I started to see a lot of similarities after the third interview. I would say the main reason for choosing Limble was the UI. It's was the easiest to use and the rep I had, [sensitive content hidden] was very professional and know everything about the product. I have reached out to him on several occasions and he is super responsive and always has a good answer.

Avantages :

I have a few older gentlemen on my maintenance team who are very savvy with electronics. Limble has a very user friendly platform with big buttons. The bigger buttons make it easier to use. The steps used in a WO or PM are in a nice step-by-step order with the ability to create the WO or PM however desired to fit the needs of the business. It's easy to use.

Inconvénients :

I'm sure I'm not the only maintenance team out there that doesn't get to complete a WO on the same day. I would like to be able to back date jobs. Sometimes we get extremely busy and don't have time to stop.

Maureen
Procurement Coordinator (Canada)
Produits alimentaires, 201–500 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 1 à 5 mois
Source de l'avis

Maintenance Management and Parts Inventory Software

5,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Trying to implement a new program while performing regular day to day activities and without support of a team of workers has been slow going. However, as each functionality has been accessed and the system captures and summarizes new data on the dashboards; it is very satisfying to be able to assess performance, expenditures and the need for specific parts inventory.

Avantages :

The connectivity between tasks or work orders, parts inventory and the purchasing of parts for replacement of those used or new as required. The system easily allows tracking of operating costs, maintenance performance and stock level management. Capturing these costs and KPI's facilitates the preparation of one's business plan with ease.

Inconvénients :

Updates made in one location are not automatically uploaded in the alternate locations for your business. For instance, G/L assignments which get added to the existing list for the pack plant are not made available in the juice plant unless manually added here also. In our case departments like maintenance and parts inventory are shared over multiple locations and therefore these lists should not be distinct from each other.

Mike
Safety Manager & Facilities Systems Manager (É.-U.)
Hôtellerie, 1 001–5 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 6 à 12 mois
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

LIMBLE Provides World Class Software, Service and Support

5,0 il y a 4 ans

Commentaires : Their customer service is WORLD CLASS. Problems during our trial were immediately corrected or we were immediately trained. Limble's team is VERY engaging and responsive. After 6 months of use, their service hasn’t changed. They respond to all inquiries in less than 5 minutes. They have a 24-hour response time but and in most cases they have responded with a customized feature in less than 2 hours to match our workflow. I don’t think they advertise this, but this just blew us away! Many of their competitors need to KeepUp with them!

Avantages :

1. Their mobile application and cloud application is very intuitive. Our older workforce (and those not tech savvy) figured out how to use all the features by themselves and within minutes of being introduced to this program. 2. Work order generation, assigning, and editing are very easy to do! No more wasted time clicking on different screens - We can assign multiple techs and groups to do PM's. 3. PM creating, customizing, scheduling, and updating is easy and intuitive. 4. PM's can trigger work orders based on readings such as temperature, mileage, hours, cycles, and etc. which allows the technicians to focus on the PM and allows the supervisor to schedule necessary repairs as needed. 5. Customizable dashboards and reports with KPI's that can help us prove our case for new equipment and personnel! This is actually a great feature since our team uses the data for bragging rights. 6. Asset inventory is customizable - We can add asset pictures, data plate information, manuals, and etc. The possibilities are endless here. 7. Parts inventory helps us keep the important parts in stock to keep us running. 8. Product Board - We can make feature requests for all users to see and vote on it. This helps their development team prioritize upcoming features and allows us to see what other users are requesting so that we could vote on it.

Inconvénients :

Any con that we found was immediately corrected through their chat feature.

Peretz
Facilities Manager (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Limble Does It All Plus More, And It Costs Less Too

5,0 il y a 4 ans

Commentaires : Previously, we were using a combination of emails, pen, paper, google forms, and excel sheets to keep track of our maintenance tasks, their scheduling, repairs, PMs, etc. The migration process was super easy using the bulk import tool, and in a very short time, we had all our assets up, maintenance schedules and jobs up, inventory, and everything running smoothly. In day to day use, Limble hit all the spots that were important to us. Easy work order creation, a great manager's view to see what is going on, an awesome interface for working with our third party vendors, efficient inventory management. Most effectively, the PMs can be scheduled easily and basically, or you can dig down and schedule it on a granular level, maximizing your uptime between PMs, and still making sure that nothing slips by.

Avantages :

Was very easy to migrate over using their bulk import method, for both assets and jobs. Great customer service, attentive team. Straightforward configuration. Straightforward pricing. Thoughtfully designed with both the maintenance manager, technician, and requestor in mind.

Inconvénients :

The design could be a little more sleek.

Kay
Facilities Coordinator (É.-U.)
Hôtellerie, 201–500 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 1 à 5 mois
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Never Drop the Ball

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : From the initial welcoming calls on zoom with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] to the onsite implementation with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] I am very happy with this service and look forward to using them for years to come. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] are amazing and done a great job of coming out to see us and help with our asset loading and onsite training , was completely worth the initial start up costs.If there is ever a question I need answered, the chat option has always come through! What a great service!

Avantages :

This software is so easy to use, it is now an essential part of my daily routine. I enter everything into the software which is wonderful for keeping me on the ball and making sure nothing is forgotten.Other employees are getting used to the request cycle and my technicians are very happy to check off the boxes when they have finished the work orders they are set. I like the ease of adding costs/parts/invoices to each ticket so we can see where money is being spent across the board. It is easy for me to be able to pull up any asset and have everything I need to know about the equipment at the click of a button when trouble shooting online or on a call to service technicians.It is keeping me very organized and it is also a great tool to show the upper management exactly what us maintenance folks get completed on a daily basis.

Inconvénients :

only some very minor areas that could use a tweak but definitley doesn't affect my work flow. I have suggested my tweaks to Limble as something they could apply later down the line when they are making adjustments

Micah
Mountain Operations Maintenance Coordinator (Canada)
Loisirs, voyage et tourisme, 201–500 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 1 à 5 mois
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Panorama Mountain Resort - Mountain Operations Maintenance

5,0 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Data collection for us is massive. Previously everything was paper records which was time consuming to work through when we are trying to track down long running issues or looking for maintenance history. This software implementation will ultimately save us a lot of time when we go to plan maintenance tasks but also to very quickly and easily present to senior managers the performance of the equipment and justify why equipment needs replacement

Avantages :

Ski hills have a small budget to work with and integration for us was a big ticket item. The ability for us to integrate some of our existing systems or new systems that we were working on the meet the processes of our business was predominantly what finally sold it for us.

Inconvénients :

Our biggest complaint at the moment would be locating the various templates to work on. Having a template library would be a huge user experience improvement.

Réponse de l'équipe de LimbleCMMS

il y a 2 ans

Hi Micah! Our API engineers are world-class, so I appreciate that you took a moment to highlight their work. I'm glad that you guys are using the tool all the way to the point of bringing financial reports to senior management. I bet those conversations are *a lot* easier to have now. Always keep us posted on what else we can do to support you! Yours, Erin at Limble

Francisco
Maintenance Manager (É.-U.)
Aviation et industrie aéronautique, 51–200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 6 à 12 mois
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

One of the best CMMS I've Used

5,0 il y a 4 ans

Commentaires : I am very happy with Limble it does what I need it to do and can easily keep track of work being performed and upcoming task.
I don't have to spend much time behind the computer and get more work done.

Avantages :

The ease of use, how user friendly it is. Has the feel of an app even on a desktop, easy to navigate.

Inconvénients :

Minor issues that have been submitted for ad ons

Jenna
Facilities Admin (É.-U.)
Défense et aérospatiale, 501–1 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 1 à 5 mois
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

A breath of fresh air

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Avantages :

Our Facilities team previously used a software that, while it certainly had potential, was not the right fit for our team. It felt like pulling teeth to get the software to do the bare minimum of what we needed. Limble has been a breath of fresh air. It is so simple to use, and its applications are seemingly limitless. We are currently not using it to its fullest capacity while our team is getting familiar with the app, but I can definitely see Limble as making a huge impact on our processes and reporting capabilities moving forward.

Inconvénients :

Aside from using Limble within our company, I downloaded the free version for at-home use. It may be user error, but I don't receive notifications for specific tasks. If anything, I get a notification saying "A new PM has been created" and I usually can't check it until later, then I forget.

John
Maintenance Planner (É.-U.)
Pétrole et énergies, 201–500 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 6 à 12 mois
Source de l'avis

Limble review

5,0 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Limble has integrated KPI's that allow for us to track performance without having to have custom dashboards built by a developer. Limble has already proven out in increasing uptime as well as developing our team to take our department to the next level.

Avantages :

The most impactful features are the ease of managing incoming work orders and assigning tasks. Being able to drag and drop pictures, quotes, and documents makes this system very user friendly.

Inconvénients :

Honestly, I have not found a con with this software. We are still in the developing stage for our site but it has exceeded our expectations in every way over our old CMMS.

Bob
Director of Operations (É.-U.)
Production alimentaire, 51–200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Limble Review After Three Years

5,0 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : We have taken Limble's platform to different levels other than just for CMMS. We are using it for safety and quality training, audits, and verifications. Links to safety videos and PowerPoint presentations are incorporated into a "PM" and, after both are viewed, there is a test with Option Lists used to select answers. We also use the platform for quality and safety audits and verifications in the same manner.

Avantages :

When we first started using Limble, I found it very user friendly and intuitive. As with any new software, there is a learning curve, but with Limble it was very short. Additionally, the support team was phenomenal. They worked with me on questions I had until they were resolved and their response time was very short.

Inconvénients :

The software platform completely met my needs. For the small company I work for, we finally have all information about our assets in one place. I have used other CMMS platforms with very large, multi location companies in the past so I'm familiar with very advanced features. These features are available with Limble but it does require an enterprise license. But, for my needs with the size company we have, the three license subscriptions are working just fine.

Kevin
Facilities Manager (É.-U.)
Administration publique, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 1 à 5 mois
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

New CMMS system

5,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : This is the first time the county has utilized a CMMS system for its main buildings. We looked at and tested several systems before moving forward with Limble. Overall we are very happy with the product, its team and the costs associated with having this system. It was easy to set up, the techs and outside users like it and upper management is very pleased we were able to get a system of this nature up and running in a timely manner.

Avantages :

Fairly easy to set up. The implementation team was awesome and always readily available for us as we went through the start up of the program. Additionally as we have now moved past the implementation process the online chat is always available and responds very quickly if/when we have questions. The system is very customizable to your needs but not overly technical to use. My staff and I are facilities guys, not IT guys so the process and use of the program has been pretty easy. Outside users appear to be happy with the system as well. The limble team also worked well with our IT dept and its requests/requirements.

Inconvénients :

Our team also runs a small fleet program. We found it a little cumbersome to run our fleet inspections through the system but their are other options within the system that we are not fully using that could refine this at a small cost (GPS).This dept. also handles the custodial staff and supplies. So far we have not been able to utilize the inventory management of those supplies in Limble in an easier way than our current legacy system.

Brandon
Executive (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 201–500 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 6 à 12 mois
Source de l'avis

Limble is Great, the Service is even Better!

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Limble and the service provided has been great and improved our maintenance efficiencies.

Avantages :

As a company with over 500 employees, keeping our facility safe and in top production shape is of the utmost priority. The backbone to making that happen is the maintenance department and their ability to keep us running. After years of continuous growth, our need to organize our maintenance department became greater than ever. Organization breeds efficiencies, and that’s exactly what Limble did for us. Limble put hours back in our day. With Limble we were able to direct all internal work requests, prioritize those requests, pre-load our planned maintenance tasks, track machine and technician hours and their associated cost, and overall, gave us the data and opportunity to make better decisions for our business. As good as Limble is, the service offered by Limble is even better. Our Customer Success Manager, [sensitive content hidden], has been crucial to getting us to where we need to be. She is always available when we have issues and checks in often to ensure things are running smoothly. Her knowledge of the system has allowed us to create custom reports and dashboards which we use for financial and operational decision-making. She understands Limble and our business, asks questions to gain clarity, and offers suggestions to better aid us. My only regret with Limble is that we didn’t implement it earlier!

Inconvénients :

The one thing I like the least about Limble is that it is a pay per user service, not a flat rate.

Joe
VP of Engineering (É.-U.)
Produits chimiques, 51–200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 6 à 12 mois
Source de l'avis

Simple yet Powerful

5,0 il y a 4 ans

Commentaires : We had attempted to implement traditional server-based programs with no success. After research, focused on Limble and was immediately impressed. We watched their series of videos and within a week, had created the assets and PM schedules and were up and running. This program is very powerful, yet so user friendly that everyone in our organization is using it after 30 minutes of training. Our technicians run off of tablets in the field to document work history and receive assignments.

Avantages :

- Implementation was quick and simple, we were up and running in a week - Cloud-based so I can manage from my laptop or phone - Easy to use with minimal training required - Everyone in the organization can easily submit work requests - Great asset cost and history tracking - Customer service walked me through all my questions during implementation

Inconvénients :

Two minor cons: - The part tracking feature is good, but could use some more features (such as grouping like assets are) - Allow for more frequent refresh

Réponse de l'équipe de LimbleCMMS

il y a 4 ans

Thank you so much for your feedback. We're glad to hear that Limble has provided been so helpful. We just launched a ton of new features and updates to our Parts Tracking and Inventory. The updates allow you to group parts like assets. There is a video on the parts page that will walk you through the updates. Also, feel free to schedule a time to get a personal tutorial by emailing admin@limblecmms.com.

Ellen
Manufacturing Engineering Tech (É.-U.)
Appareils médicaux, 10 000+ employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 6 à 12 mois
Source de l'avis

Limble Makes Preventive Maintenance Easy!

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Avantages :

One of the standout features of Limble for me is how simple it makes scheduling and carrying out preventive maintenance tasks. With its intuitive interface, we can quickly input an asset into the system, which then automatically calculates and populates our calendar with the asset’s upcoming maintenance schedule.

Inconvénients :

Limble has been a significant improvement over our previous paper-based preventive maintenance management system. However, one area where I would like to see further development is in its label printing capabilities. Currently, we use a separate software to print labels using information from Limble. It would be convenient if Limble had built-in compatibility with label printers.