Avis clients sur Limble CMMS

En savoir plus sur Limble CMMS

Une solution logicielle de maintenance mobile et simple à utiliser qui vous permet de gérer facilement les actifs, les responsables de projets, les WO, etc.

En savoir plus sur Limble CMMS

Anything we disliked was either changed as a recommendation from another customer or for us. They continue to work hard to ensure this software is everything you need and more.

Limble CMMS - Notes

4,9

Limble CMMS a reçu une note globale de 4,8 étoiles sur 5 d'après 212 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Limble CMMS ?

Kendell
Kendell
Maintenance Supervisor (É.-U.)
Pétrole et énergies, 10 000+ employés

Best CMMS on the market

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : My overall experience has been great we made the switch a few month ago and my entire team agrees we should have searched for replacement CMMS years ago and joined Limble a lot of issues from our previous CMMS would have been avoided

I like the fact that changing a schedule is drag and drop, can easily get data out from the global dashboard and can get to a granular level to see how effective your team is and which areas are weak that need to be improved.

Honestly so far there isn't anything I don't like. If I cant find the information on the Limble YouTube channel or help center I reach out to my CSM or though the help chat and get assistance from [SENSITIVE CONTENT] or [SENSITIVE CONTENT] everyone in the Limble Organization that I have met has always been helpful

Arturo
Plant Engineer (É.-U.)
Produits alimentaires, 201-500 employés

Limble has saved us lots of Down time

5,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : The best thing ever happened to me and our company

The software is so ease to develop, train and use.

The software is easier to use in a computer than a mobile. Some of the features are a bit harder to use in the phones.

Jason
Operations Manager (É.-U.)
Logistique et chaîne d'approvisionnement, 501-1 000 employés

LimbleCMMS

3,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : It has been an overall easy and great experience using your software.

I like the user friendly face it provides. I am new here at Romark and was able to jump right on and start assigning work orders.

Honestly, there wasn't anything didn't like about Limble.

il y a 8 mois

Thank you so much for letting us know what you think, Jason! Congrats on your new job at Romark. Please reach out if you have any questions about the software. All the best, Pam from Limble

Kay
Facilities Coordinator (É.-U.)
Hôtellerie, 201-500 employés

Never Drop the Ball

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : From the initial welcoming calls on zoom with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] to the onsite implementation with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] I am very happy with this service and look forward to using them for years to come. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] are amazing and done a great job of coming out to see us and help with our asset loading and onsite training , was completely worth the initial start up costs.If there is ever a question I need answered, the chat option has always come through! What a great service!

This software is so easy to use, it is now an essential part of my daily routine. I enter everything into the software which is wonderful for keeping me on the ball and making sure nothing is forgotten.Other employees are getting used to the request cycle and my technicians are very happy to check off the boxes when they have finished the work orders they are set. I like the ease of adding costs/parts/invoices to each ticket so we can see where money is being spent across the board. It is easy for me to be able to pull up any asset and have everything I need to know about the equipment at the click of a button when trouble shooting online or on a call to service technicians.It is keeping me very organized and it is also a great tool to show the upper management exactly what us maintenance folks get completed on a daily basis.

only some very minor areas that could use a tweak but definitley doesn't affect my work flow. I have suggested my tweaks to Limble as something they could apply later down the line when they are making adjustments

Helaine
Plant Purchasing Agent (É.-U.)
Matériaux de construction, 51-200 employés

Limble is a great software

4,0 la semaine dernière Nouveau

Commentaires : We have been able to track things more efficiently with Limble. I really enjoy using this software since it's so simple yet so complex how everything links so seamlessly together.

I love how easy Limble is to use. It takes virtually no time at all to get rolling along & almost everything can be added "on the fly" when working in other modules. The customer service team is wonderful - so helpful and always very nice whether via the chat function, emails, or zoom calls.

I don't like that you can't move windows that are on top of other windows. I don't like that in the parts module you can only choose to set up parts in each quantities (sometimes the thing we buy are in feet, pounds, gallons, etc.) so I have to convert these numbers.

Travis
Project Manager (É.-U.)
Institutions religieuses, 51-200 employés

Very functional Work order App

5,0 la semaine dernière Nouveau

Commentaires : We mainly use it for Work Orders and Daily/weekly/monthly Pm's. It has really unified all of our teams and streamlined productivity

I am able to progressively add information to the work orders. I'm able to upload photos.

As a user and not an admin, I would like to at a minimum be able to correct misspellings after starting a work order or pressing submit.

Brinley
Facilities Office Coordinator (É.-U.)
Services environnementaux, 201-500 employés

Easy System and Amazing Customer Service

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

The limble software is one of the most intuitive I've run into, which I appreciate since oftentimes you need to teach an entire crew how to use and understand it. It is an amazing service when it comes to managing work and service in the field. The customer service is also a huge selling point for me, as they are always available and happy to help. I've used their help portal at least 15 times, and each time the response has been prompt and incredibly helpful. Highly recommend!

Some of the inventory and asset features could be simplified a bit, but overall it is still a wonderful system. I've really not run into anything to complain about in my time using it.

Facility Director (É.-U.)
Eau/gaz/électricité, 51-200 employés

Great mid-priced CMMS

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

“I like that a photo can be taken or uploaded from your phone to attach when closing a work order. It really helps cover our butts because It's proof that we were out there working even if no one saw us. I also learned from Limbles website how to combine work orders. It helps if multiple people report the same problem. Combining them means I only have to close out the project once. ”

The ability to print out finished reports with out having to export and create a new report in MS Excel.

Sherlly
Project Manager (É.-U.)
Immobilier commercial, 2-10 employés

eficient

5,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

I find this product easy to use and teach to the team helps to track performance and open work easy to place work orders for residents or for the admin team

none we really like all the futures from the phone

Christopher
Maintenance Supervisor (É.-U.)
Impression, 501-1 000 employés

Awesome Tool Used to Manage Our Entire Maintenance Department!

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : This experience has been great! It's a daunting task to set up schedules, work request submissions, work orders, and an inventory system, but Limble makes these very easy!

I like being how easy it is to manage work request, assign them to technicians, and track their status.

I wish there were a global "dashboard" that non-users (managers) could access to track work requests that everyone put in.

Peretz
Facilities Manager (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 11-50 employés

Limble Does It All Plus More, And It Costs Less Too

Commentaires : Previously, we were using a combination of emails, pen, paper, google forms, and excel sheets to keep track of our maintenance tasks, their scheduling, repairs, PMs, etc. The migration process was super easy using the bulk import tool, and in a very short time, we had all our assets up, maintenance schedules and jobs up, inventory, and everything running smoothly. In day to day use, Limble hit all the spots that were important to us. Easy work order creation, a great manager's view to see what is going on, an awesome interface for working with our third party vendors, efficient inventory management. Most effectively, the PMs can be scheduled easily and basically, or you can dig down and schedule it on a granular level, maximizing your uptime between PMs, and still making sure that nothing slips by.

Was very easy to migrate over using their bulk import method, for both assets and jobs. Great customer service, attentive team. Straightforward configuration. Straightforward pricing. Thoughtfully designed with both the maintenance manager, technician, and requestor in mind.

The design could be a little more sleek.

Francisco

One of the best CMMS I've Used

Commentaires : I am very happy with Limble it does what I need it to do and can easily keep track of work being performed and upcoming task.
I don't have to spend much time behind the computer and get more work done.

The ease of use, how user friendly it is. Has the feel of an app even on a desktop, easy to navigate.

Minor issues that have been submitted for ad ons

Kayla
Special Project Facilitator (É.-U.)
Fabrication électrique/électronique, 51-200 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Perfect Blend of Customization & Functionality

5,0 l’année dernière

The ability to apply a QR code to procedures to initiate them as well as QR codes for asset identification that allows streamlined maintenance procedures. The ability to customize the product to fit our needs specifically and easily has been a huge breathe of fresh air compared to other asset management systems.

Too early to tell, but the web based QR printing is a little clunky, but manageable.

l’année dernière

Hi Kayla! I love the QR codes, too. I always give the example of a university where someone calls in to report a toilet is broken...but which one? There are hundreds, and most campus visitors have no idea how to describe where they are. With the QR codes, they just scan and submit and your team knows it's the 3rd stall on the 2nd floor in the East wing of the Johnson Building. And that you've replaced the flange twice already this year. All of the info flows that smoothly, and it sounds like you've set up workflows to match it to your routines. Well done! So pleased to see a customer using the tool so effectively. Erin at Limble

Nicole
Office Manager (É.-U.)
Meubles, 51-200 employés

Easy to Set up and Implement

Commentaires : QR codes and notifications, tracking of planned and unplanned WO. We put QR codes in the Offices of the 3 building we have, so office personnel have the ability to report problems.

Very easy to set up, we had all of our equipment in an excel spreadsheet this made it very easy to load the machines.

Would like a task to show up multiple days on the calendar when the task requires it.

Alex
Owner (Zimbabwe)
Produits alimentaires, 2-10 employés

A simple, but powerful tool.

Commentaires : I manage a number of different companies planned maintenance across Africa, needed a program which is adaptable, easy to setup and hand over - at the same time be able to remote monitor.
seems to be going well so far

There are many Pros fro the software - but the most important, it the fact the developers, to whom i must take my hat off too, listen to us the customer, and develop the program around our needs, since i have been using the program, it keeps improving, more and more useful features being added all the time, but they have still have kept it simple, but powerful tool. Easy to add in assets, across multiple sites, with all the data columns you need - you build this as you need, the same deal with spare parts. Able to import asset and spares lists in from excel, not a csv file, so simple, once you've set up the data columns in Limble first .... but now have just seen another way - through their very useful constantly updating dedicated web page - https://intercom.help/limble-cmms/en/ Adding users, limiting their reach, setting up teams, a bit trickier, but easy enough. The mobile app, i find just as simple, it does it s job. The backup from limble if you have a query is also very strong, quick to reply, by email and phone - even to me all the way in Zimbabwe.

Okay, so at the time of this review - there are 2 areas which in my line I do find Limble lacking - off line mobility of the mobile app - but know this is something which they are working on, so looking forward seeing this. Secondly, the stocking side, entering reordered stock i found cumbersome, and there seems to be no stock withdrawl / return per work order system - but this could be that i have not set the form up correctly.

Bob
Director of Operations (É.-U.)
Production alimentaire, 51-200 employés

Limble Review After Three Years

Commentaires : We have taken Limble's platform to different levels other than just for CMMS. We are using it for safety and quality training, audits, and verifications. Links to safety videos and PowerPoint presentations are incorporated into a "PM" and, after both are viewed, there is a test with Option Lists used to select answers. We also use the platform for quality and safety audits and verifications in the same manner.

When we first started using Limble, I found it very user friendly and intuitive. As with any new software, there is a learning curve, but with Limble it was very short. Additionally, the support team was phenomenal. They worked with me on questions I had until they were resolved and their response time was very short.

The software platform completely met my needs. For the small company I work for, we finally have all information about our assets in one place. I have used other CMMS platforms with very large, multi location companies in the past so I'm familiar with very advanced features. These features are available with Limble but it does require an enterprise license. But, for my needs with the size company we have, the three license subscriptions are working just fine.

James
CTO (É.-U.)
Fabrication électrique/électronique, 11-50 employés

Met our needs. Good bang for the buck. Active development and improvement.

Commentaires : I like it. It works well for us. We have two full time maintenance people and about a dozen machine operators that do one or two things in it. I'd buy it again and would recommend it to others.

As a manufacturer, wWe have many employees that do infrequent or minor maintenance tasks so license models that are strictly per user don't work well. Limble offers per-user licensing but also has a per-asset model that worked well for us. The web interface works well and it is easy to make, access, complete, and comment on work orders and PM tasks. The assets and tasks are also quite easy to customize without any IT knowledge and the whole system was easy to set up with flat file/spreadsheet imports.

I don't love the dashboard-based reporting engine. I sometimes just want the ability to write my own SQL-type query or more easily get data into a PDF-type report. Reports are easy to customize and you can get most or all data out to a spreadsheet if you want to bad enough, but it should be easier to get full reporting from within the system. The counter to that is a more powerful reporting system would be more complex and the one they have is dirt simple to use and configure, so that is probably what they were going for. File attachment capability is functional, but limited. I wish it had a faster way to drag in manuals from file shares, a way to give descriptive names to file names, and to link to or import photos from Google Photos. Re-assigning things is cumbersome. There are batch ways to do it, but they are slow. For example, if I lose an employee and need to reassign their tasks, I have to do it separately for open items as well as scheduled items. I can't just click an open task, give it to someone else, and just check a box to make it go to that person in the future too. There are plenty of other minor issues like those, but no deal breakers. The team is responsive and I like where they are going with it.

Produits chimiques, 201-500 employés

Limitless Limble

Commentaires : I've only been using it a short time, but so far I'm really enjoying working with it. I find I'm not cursing at my screen and pounding my keyboard like I did with our previous CMMS. This is at least in part because it takes about half the time to do everything.

Actually my title is a bit of a misnomer, but the programmers seem to be working on that. While it does have limits, there is much to like about Limble. It has a simple design but lots of functionality. Particularly I like the ease of use and how quickly you can find things with the excellent search function. Being able to access various types of data from within a screen rather than constantly jumping back and forth is a relief. Being able to change data readily without the fear of losing history builds confidence. I'm usually afraid to play around in most new softwares for fear of damaging something irreparably, but that is not a problem in Limble. I like the flexibility to tailor parts of Limble to my needs like adding custom data fields in several places. There is a comfortable similarity in style from module to module while still retaining unique capabilities. I love the various types of instructions that can so easily be set up in PMs and the three color dating system, which you can customize, is a quick visual indicator for both the technicians and managers as to the status of each work order.

I'm not sure there is anything I don't like about it. Mostly I see some areas for improvement, like the Purchasing module that is pretty new. But with Limble welcoming, and actually acting on, customer suggestions, I have no doubt it will gradually mature to be equal to the other modules in time.

Bethuel
Snr. Plant Mechanic (Eswatini)
Construction, 1 001-5 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Going paperless

Commentaires : I have began an important journey of creating the technical history of all the equipment I am responsible for and this will go a long way in making g important decisions even with diagnostic information. No more heaps of paper and losing hours looking for info from piled stationery. I have more time on my hands to take care of other pressing priorities.

Impressive interface, QR coding, mobile app, exceptional functionality and most importantly the ease of generating reports. Yes all CMMS's have at least some or more of the above features but below the surface you experience more. Bonus.....it is the most affordable with administrator/manager and user capabilities.

I still struggle with setting up the maintenance intervals with regards to hour metre readings. I have not seen an entry for periodic hour metre registering to keep track of the next schedule.

il y a 3 ans

Thank you for your review! I'm sorry you are having a struggle setting up the hour meter reading intervals. Here is a great article that goes in depth on how to set up hour meters: https://intercom.help/limble-cmms/en/articles/2971834-meter-readings Let us know if you have any other questions!

Mikey
Facilities Manager (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, 51-200 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Limble organized our entire maintenance system

Commentaires : It has been great. The customer service tab is so much easier than calling or emailing a number. I just click on the icon, type out my question and get an answer back quickly.

It moves issues quickly and easily from the worker with and issue to the Maintenance manager and Maintenance Tech. Totally streamlined our process and kept problems from getting lost in the sea of emails, texts and voicemails.

It takes a lot of time to input tasks. I wish there were options to batch tasks. If I could type in one task and set it up to go to each location and asset that I wanted it to all at once it would be great. Currently I have found that I must make the task over and over.

Ted
Ground Operations Manager (É.-U.)

CUSTOMER SERVICE is OUTSTANDING

Commentaires : As stated above, overall a very positive experience.

Simple enough to be useful for simple tasks, complex enough for the most complex operation and covering everything in between. We used a messy mixture of spreadsheets, email calendar reminders, sticky notes and amazing memories to manage everything Limble is managing for us now. We have been utilizing Limble for over 4 months now resulting in already a much more efficiently run maintenance program as well as much stronger communication between equipment users, technicians and management. In my limited experience with software companies, it is very difficult to find a company that bends over backwards to serve their customers like the guys at Limble do. They are very helpful with the complex questions as well as the stupid questions. They fix little bugs very promptly and even requests that fall into "Product Development" are sometimes "patched" within the hour. I couldn't be happier with their service.

This is a software seemingly built for facility related maintenance tasks, but because it is so flexible, we are using it to efficiently manage our fleet of heavy trucks, light vehicles, small equipment as well as our facilities. For what this software is missing that other software companies focused on fleet management have, it makes up for in customer service. Nothing negative at this time because I understand its limitations in regards to our application.

Kevin
Sales Associate (É.-U.)
Génie mécanique ou industriel, 11-50 employés

There is no other product that can compare.

4,0 l’année dernière

The ease of use for the technicians in the field makes this software superior to others. The information we can provide our clients makes our company head and shoulders above the others in the same field.

The only issue we have encountered is the technicians can't use the app on their smart phone when performing a large maintenance with a lot of assets. Larger job sites require a laptop to access the data base.

l’année dernière

Hi Kevin! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review. In case you hadn't heard, I wanted to make sure you were aware of a recent update that might address the problem of using the app on large sites. In the past, Limble loaded *all* of the site's data when you log in so you've got everything at your fingertips. For very large sites, we just changed it so it will pull in data as you need it. That means that you won't hit long load times that make the app less useful. Hopefully now you'll be able to do just about everything on the app that you would on a laptop. As always, keep us in the loop on how we can make your life easier :) Erin at Limble

Will
Engineering Manager (É.-U.)
Produits chimiques, 51-200 employés

Nisus Review

Commentaires : We had nothing to start with and Limble made it so simple to implement, and they provided excellent support through the whole process. The simplest, yet very powerful CMMS that I have ever used.

The Preventative Maintenance portion is very simple to use and get set up, it gives you all sorts of ways to set up frequencies and easily tracks all activities.

No cons, everything went perfect with implementation of the system.

l’année dernière

Hi Will! "Everything went perfect with implementation..." I bet none of our competitors can say that! What a success story you guys are. Thank you so much for sharing that with the wider community. My favorite part of the PMs is the digital checklists so you know the work is done the same way every time. Just another example of how Limble helps its users improve both the quantity and quality of their work. Reach out if there are any other ways we can support you! Erin at Limble

Mike
Facilities Director (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 51-200 employés

Great for smaller and larger facilities

Commentaires : When I came on as Facilities Director a few weeks ago our work requests were little more than sticky notes. Requests got shuffled and lost causing delays and frustrations. We haven't fully integrated Limble yet but we are already seeing improvements in our efficiency. Currently, I hand input all of our work requests and the technicians open and complete them. We are just a few days from opening it up to all employees. Some initial training has been done and the employees are excited about the ease of use and the email responses as work progresses. As we fully integrate Limble we expect to see more benefits and increase our response and completion times. The customer support has been outstanding. The Limble team is very quick to respond to any questions and they are very open to suggestions.

Ease of use Cost Streamlined functionality Ability to track asset history Email responses to the originator of the work request. Customization to a point

Very minor cons It would be nice to be able to customize QR code labels and print directly to the printer and labels. As it is now I must take a snip of the QR code and paste it in our own template for asset labels. It would be nice to have a "directory" to be able to keep the contact information for vendors, contractors, etc.

il y a 2 ans

Mike, thank you so much for the feedback! We have a feature that allows you to manage your vendors (https://limblecmms.com/vendor-management/). I think it is exactly what you are looking for.

Francisco

Alternatives envisagées :

Very easy to use and implement

Commentaires : Really impressed with it's ease of use functionality of the system.

It was really easy to implement in our facility. Training for new users is very self explanatory.

Automatic downtime tracker, have made a suggestion this would really come in handy.