Avis clients sur VoIPstudio

En savoir plus sur VoIPstudio

Solution de téléphonie sur le cloud simple et puissante. Profitez des fonctionnalités de téléphonie d'entreprise à un prix avantageux.

En savoir plus sur VoIPstudio

Occasionally a poor line if internet connection is particularly bad but not a fault of voipstudio.

VoIPstudio - Notes

VoIPstudio a reçu une note globale de 4,7 étoiles sur 5 d'après 29 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé VoIPstudio ?

Arpit
Arpit
Équipements publics, 2-10 employés

Cloud telphony at its very best

Commentaires : We spent a lot of time hunting around for a decent voip provider that didnt involve us dealing with a 3rd party. We found VoipStudio at the right time and it is perfect.

We use VoipStudio for our voip telephony needs. The pricing on the pay as you go package suits us and we find it does everything we need. We have custom messages and on-hold music as well as ability to use the system from anywhere in the world.

They need to continue to develop their android app, which is currently extremely basic and has some bugs in it. I believe it is still in beta testing. If they can provide the same functionaity on their android (and apple) app that the web and pc based apps provide, then it will really excel VoipStudio.

Hikmat
Business development coordinator (É.-U.)
Mode et vêtements, 51-200 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Its the very good product for the small and mid size companies

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : Perfect software and I advise all small and medium business owners.

Its more functional and more affordable in comparison with the other VOIP companies. Another advantage is you can integrate this software with Zoho CRM.

All the features are the perfect inThis software

il y a 9 mois

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating. We really appreciate your feedback. Please remember that you can contact our support team at any time with any suggestions to help us improve our service.

Business Development Manager (Serbie)
, 51-200 employés

Unclear terms of use

It is easy to use and gives opportunity to automatize the country code or area code - provides details within the dashboard.

You cannot call different countries, mobile phones or some specific numbers which are not geographically connected to the location. Gives some crackling when on the phone (not Internet connection but Voip itself) Customer support gives unclear explanations and guidelines regarding your account specifications.

data analyst (France)
Comptabilité, 1 001-5 000 employés

Nice center management solution

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : these many possibilities make this application unique.

Thousands of possibilities to manage your business. I love this application and the price is reasonable

Sometimes the application freezes for unknown reasons.

il y a 3 mois

Hi. Thank you for your review and for your rating. We really appreciate the feedback from our users and strive to improve the service every day. Regarding your comments about occasional problems with the application, have you contacted our support team?

Búsqueda de empleo (Espagne)
Conseil en gestion, 2-10 employés

VoIPstudio saved my job and can save yours

Commentaires : The main problem I have solved is monetary. In my office there are two workers who are never there but with whom we have to talk on a daily basis. Calling a mobile phone is expensive, but now, if they have access to wifi, it's free. We have saved a lot of money. But also we can record the calls and stop taking messy notes and we can convert voice messages to text, Now we use audio messages much more thanks to VoIPstudio, which saves us a lot of time.

It gives you a thousand possibilities. It can be adapted to your business whatever it is. The savings on your phone bill are so much that it's hard to believe. Communication with your colleagues is free. Always Even if they are on the other side of the world. If you have access to Internet, you have a phone, wherever you are. Another advantage is that we can record calls. No more taking notes that you don't understand. In addition to that, we can pass voice messages to text, which makes it easier to clarify and find information.

It's hard to get started. You have too many options and it's easy to get lost. Maybe a wizard or something could help. The support is great and has helped me in everything I've asked for, but sometimes it's hard to ask and if it were easier it would be appreciated. Some colleagues have been asked to install the program on their phone and there has been some reluctance. This is not strictly a VoIPstudio problem, but it is a problem that exists. Communication with your colleagues is free. Always Even if they are on the other side of the world.

Sol
Sol
CIO (É.-U.)
Informatique et sécurité réseau, 2-10 employés
Source : GetApp

Best for the money... By FAR!!!!

This is an incredibly cost effective system and it's quite packed with features. Most of the features I don't currently use but I've used in my previous operations. VoIPstudios give you a great deal of control over how much you spend and can seriously grow with your business. We implemented this for a client that was paying for server using Freeswitch. Our implementation reduced the client's cost. Their support is pretty good too (follow up to this in the cons). The system has tons of amazing features that make any small company create a high level professional image which increases the chances of acquiring new business.

The support is pretty good too BUT it's overseas so it can sometimes be frustrating when your client is panic'n about something not working "right" and it's a system level issue that you must wait to reach someone. Billing is also overseas so my client had several occasions with making payment because the card was getting flagged and ended up having to call Paypal or the Bank. Lacks a bit more of the modern features like other voip service providers such as text messaging but the other features and pricing provided so much more benefit that we created an alternate plan for receiving sms/mms. I gave most categories a 4 star for these items a few other things but since I've never written a review for companies even Rin

scott
Services financiers, 2-10 employés

VOIP Studio User 3 Years +

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : Brilliant.

The software if fantastic out of the box. Its easy to set up users, IVRs etc. The support is second to none.

Few limitation on more advanced features. Few bugs every now and then that get resolved quickly

il y a 7 mois

Thanks for the awesome review, Scott! Our team is always trying to make sure users have a great time using our product, so we are happy to know that's what happened for you!

Derek
Midwest Regional Sales Manager ()
Logiciels, 11-50 employés

VoiPstudio is Awesome

Commentaires : I work from home and was tired of using a router for VOIP; in my search for a new VOIP provider, I stumbled across VoiPStudio...no router needed. I've now been on them for 3+ years and never had an issue. Clients can't tell the difference, their softphone is awesome. I've even setup a wireless phone to VoiPstudio. Just a tremendous product!

No router needed. Business class solution

I can't think of one thing I don't like about VoiPstudio...it's an awesome solution.

James
James
Senior Sales Account Manager ()
Vente au détail, 2-10 employés
Source : GetApp

So pleased with new phone system.

Commentaires : A great choice of phone system . Does everything we need across 2 offices with 8 users. Highly recommended . Support is also 5 stars when required . Love the support tickets being inside the same portal as the phone settings so everything is in the same place.

Ability to change so many settings across the system and for each user. Ansaphone , faxes and totally flexibility . Haven't found anything it can't do yet !

Haven't found one ..

Marco
Marco
Ceo-Founder (Italie)
Internet, 11-50 employés

Perfect system

Is easy to set Perfect and fast customer support Affordable price and all in one solution Chat assistance

They follow the user during the process of setting of account and this is really important specially for small business

R.-U.

It just works

I've been using VoIPstudio since Jan 2013 and never had any issues with the service. Any problems I've had have always been dealt with promptly and professionally. The web based user interface works and gives access to any information you may want. The feature set is extensive and I can't see me using any other service for my VOIP requirement.

I've had no issues with the VoIPstudion service itself and have used my account via VOIP apps in many Countries. The voice to text translation in voice emails can be iffy but that's normal as it depends on the quality of the speech.

Ash-Lee
Services financiers, 2-10 employés

Brilliant

Commentaires : Couldn't be happier to be honest. I've used a few various other bits of equipment in the past but Voipstudio I'm happy to recommend.

I like the cloud functionality of the call recordings.

You do need to reinstall the app quite a few times or else it doesn't stay in sync.

Ahmad
IT Manager (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 11-50 employés

I am an IT professional with extensive experience with VOIP.

The user interface of VoipStudio is very sleek and intuitive. It works best on a desktop browser. Getting up and running is virtually in minutes. Although VoipStudio does not offer phone support, the online ticketing support has been very responsive to all my questions.

The user interface is not well-adapted for mobile devices. I would love to see a native mobile app with the ability to add multiple accounts from VoipStudio.

Managing Director, www.peterklareconsulting.com (Australie)
Services et technologies de l'information, 51-200 employés
Source : GetApp

Had a few glitches in set up, but then never any downtime

Ease of use and genericism. Your recipient is able to identify you by the number displayed, once you have called them at least one time.

If possible, I would like my full ID to be displayed when the recipient party gets the call, especially when I call overseas.

Amy
Finance (R.-U.)

Great VOIP Provider

Commentaires : Got a reliable provider, with an all inclusive cost - meaning that is the price we actually pay. The admin functions are also really great. There is more it can do, but for me, just wanted something that 'worked' and believe me that was not easy to find.

Super happy with their service, it took me a long time to find a provider that was both reliable and good value for money. Has always worked well and their support was second to none in helping me with the endless setup questions I had.

Only thing would be an updated softphone, as I am using a 3rd party one, as I had some issues getting their own version setup.

Rajat
Technical Specialist (Allemagne)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11-50 employés

VOIPStudio Review

Commentaires : Good.

Function to have a notification email when you miss a call because the software was not open is really useful.

When dialing a call, the mike button is muted until a long time which is sometimes misleading for the user.

Julian
Julian
Country Director www.lmibelgium.com (Belgique)
Formation professionnelle et coaching, 11-50 employés
Source : GetApp

easy to use and to set up.

Easy to use Easy to see reports Good set up with my phone system Multiple numbers easy to set up .

A easier to implement guide for the smart phone, maybe an separate app would help more than using the phone's native app.

Paul
Telecoms manager (R.-U.)

18 locations running 60 extensions

So intuitive, easy to set up, so quick to add users. The cost savings are very attractive. The main administration page is clearly laid out.

Auto provisioning for all types of phone would be very helpful. Doesn't work too well on android mobile phone, in that it is difficult to navigate around.

Commercial Director (R.-U.)
Équipement et fournitures de bureau, 11-50 employés
Source : GetApp

Up and running much quicker than we thought!

VOIP studio is easy to use and has been working for us know for over 12 months. The support is very good when we have had issues and problems soon overcome.

As always with VOIP, there is a bit of messing around at first in configuring all the headsets and handsets.

Daniel
Administrative Officer (Serbie)
Externalisation/délocalisation, Auto-entrepreneur

Great for basic calls needs

although i use skype, when i need to call numbers worldwide i use voipstudio and it is great for my needs. i can call landline and mobile, i can set up voicemail and have call on hold

i use only basic package so i don't know all the features, but the basic package is enough for my needs

Angel
Angel
Espagne
Nick
Director (R.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, Auto-entrepreneur

Excellent customer support.

Commentaires : Super clear calls. Ability to join the remote teams together and get free calls between users.

Very good system. It always seems to be available, never slow and very good value for the money. I do have a fibre connection but the clarity on this service is far better than my line at home.

The interface is slightly older looking but once you get use to it you can see it packs a lot of options into a small space. There doesn't seem to have the option to put a current call back into a queue or a different queue. That would be a great option.

Founder (R.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 2-10 employés

Great supplier - very good value for money

Commentaires : Improved customer service, less admin, piece of mind from call recordings and I think it gives our customers more confidence in our company size

The value is remarkable, you get so many features! Call recording is probably my favourite, but it's great to have the switchboard options.

It's definitely harder to use than other systems we've used. I still can't get it to also ring my mobile as well as desk phone.

Matt
Immobilier, 2-10 employés

Very easy to set up, recommend

Commentaires : Quick set up of a phone system

Easy to set up and customer service has been very good. Call recording to track feedback and training is invaluable as well as being able to travel and set phones up anywhere including use on laptop

Occasionally a poor line if internet connection is particularly bad but not a fault of voipstudio! Would be nice to have an app to call from mobile

Neil
Managing Director (R.-U.)
Recrutement, 2-10 employés

Excellent business voip solution

Commentaires : Awesome

Been using voip studio from the start of the business initially as a trial and then paid for it works perfect and does everything a pabx phone system would do but in the cloud. Easy to setup and works with our yealink phones. easy to setup no issues. Works perfect with Yealink phones we had and all the features work and call quality is good