France Produit local

Avis clients sur PayFit

4,7 (23) Écrivez votre avis ! France Produit local

En savoir plus sur PayFit

PayFit est un système de gestion des fiches de paie pour PME qui fournit des fonctionnalités comme la gestion des déclarations sociales et des dépenses.

En savoir plus sur PayFit

Sometimes the time it takes when getting into a feature is a little slow, but so far the only negative.

PayFit - Notes

PayFit a reçu une note globale de 4,7 étoiles sur 5 d'après 23 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé PayFit ?

Vincent
Vincent
Directeur Général (France)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 11-50 employés

Une confiance absolue

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Simplicité des concepts Pédagogie Interface Travaillée Points d'attention juridiques signalés

La lenteur de chargement de certaines interfaces

Fondateur (France)
Immobilier, 2-10 employés

Service très décevant

Commentaires : Service décevant. Après une erreur du système Payfit, notre entreprise a versé plusieurs milliers d'euros aux organismes sociaux inutilement. Et si cela n'était pas suffisant, le support de Payfit nous a promis une solution pendant plus de deux mois qui n'est jamais arrivée. C'est inacceptable ! Nous repartons très déçus de la qualité de service et du support.

Une solution "plus simple" qui s'avère être, au final, plus compliquée.

Service client de Payfit très, très décevant.

Patrick
CEO (R.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 2-10 employés

Payfit was a time saver for our small business

Commentaires : We are saving time running payroll, distributing to employees and accessing important documents quickly. It also made it easier to find the information you need quickly and make management decisions in your business, as well as other things like annual leave booking.

It is how payroll should be. Everything that should be automated can be configured and runs every month. If any information is missing, for a new employee for example, you get a notification in advance so you're not delaying pay day.

Everything I thought could be improved, has been improved by the Payfit team in the last year.

il y a 2 ans

Hi Patrick, Thank you for your review. We're thrilled to see we're making a difference to your payroll and saving you time. We're always working to improve the app and find innovative ways to simplify your payroll. Thank you for your much appreciated feedback The PayFit team

Melissa
Learning & Development Business Partner (France)
Logiciels, 501-1 000 employés

Great Solution for Payslips/Leave Requests

4,0 il y a 8 mois

Payfit is very easy to use as the UI is very easy there is really no learning curve. The layout is pretty simple and it's easy to find your payslips, overview of time off, requested time off, and request for leaves. It easily integrates with our HRIS system BambooHR.

I think that the UI is a bit funky sometimes and doesn't make sense - it would be great to have landed on a different page when you want to request leave (like month view for example). I find that the support team is a bit slow to respond when we have bugs.

Youssef
CEO (Tunisie)
Informatique et sécurité réseau, 2-10 employés

Easy and awesome or awesomely easy!

Easy to understand, easy to use, even if my job is not to manage the payroll employees. Support team is awesome, ready to help and available at any time.

Nothing for now. Maybe I need a little bit more experience of use on it.

Alternatives envisagées : Xero

Pourquoi choisir PayFit : The price of Zoho is toooo expensive. They have no offer that would answer my real needs.

Logiciel antérieur : Zoho CRM

Pourquoi passer à PayFit : Payfit is less complicated than Xero and I have no time to waste on payroll tasks: as said, this isn't my job, I need to run my business with ease. Payfit answered my needs.

Head of Talent (France)
Événementiel, 11-50 employés

As simple & basic as it gets... which is a very good thing

Commentaires : We've had a good experience with payfit so far. They provide a quality product for the price.

- Simple & Intuitive Design design - Ability to customize your product for your team - Display of birthdays - Ease of payment & days off -Employees like to easily see the days off they've earned - Easy abscence approval process between Admins & users

- You can have one main admin and then secondary admins. You can't customize their abilities, they are preset.

Kath
Consultant (France)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11-50 employés

Fantastic product

Commentaires : Fantastic system. We initially got this for the payroll feature but are starting to use it for the HR side as well.

It has allowed us to bring the Payroll inhouse so we have up to date and accurate information to hand when we need it. The helpdesk is so helpful and have always come back in a timely manner. The staff have walked us through the whole implementational and as running Payroll is new to us have been very patient with any questions we have, including building a bespoke report for us.

il y a 2 ans

Hi Kath, Thank you for leaving us a review and it's great to hear you're enjoying the PayFit software and service! We have addressed the app can sometimes be a little slow with our tech team and they're working hard to make some improvements by July. We work hard to make sure our customers are happy with the service they receive around the hectic payroll period so we're thrilled to see your comment. The PayFit Team

Juliette
CEO (France)
Mode et vêtements, 2-10 employés

We choose Payfit to accompany our growth

5,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : So far, I had a very good experience with Payfit and I trust them to accompany in the growth of my company.

Payfit is our HR software now, that has replaced our accountant in this field. Now we are fully autonomous concerning payroll and HR. I use it also for the expenses, time management and time off management. Everything is fully integrated and easy to use even when you are not an HR expert.

Some features are not super easy to find in the software, such as the creation of "teams" and nomination of managers, but that's manageable.

Andrienne
Financial Analyst (Chypre)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés

Great tool

Commentaires : Payfit as a software is easy to use and navigate around and even when you need support from their customer service they are always very prompt to reply.

Payfit made managing our payroll and workforce requirements very easily manageable.

It used to be a bit slow but in recent times efforts have been made to improve all of the available features.

il y a 2 ans

Hi Andrienne, Thank you for leaving us a review and speaking so highly of our product. We have addressed the speed of the app with our tech team, who are working hard to make improvements for July. Thanks again The PayFit Team

Benjamin
Benjamin
Co-founder & CTO @ Seelk (Recruiting Now !) (France)
Internet, 11-50 employés

Has changed our lives in Payroll and HR management.

Commentaires : Seamless Payroll and HR Management

Ease of use, fantastic support, and a very extensive Knowledge Base. It has divided our time spent on payrolls by a tenfold!

Nothing to add here, the team answers all our questions at blazing speed and they ship new features every month. Keep up the great work!

il y a 5 ans

Thank you for your review.

ALEJANDRO
CEO (Espagne)

Complete solution

Commentaires : We are very happy as a youn startup with no resources and no idea of how to manage a +10 people team

The 360 solution that includes an expert 1to1 account manager assisting you needs. The combination Saas + Personal team is probably the best value they offer.

The product is not super powerful. They could have an App At the end of the month the platform is slower and sometimes even crushes.

Camille
Customer Care Specialist (France)
Marketing et publicité, 11-50 employés

As an employee using Payfit

5,0 il y a 12 mois

Commentaires : I'm not the administrator within our company but if someday one asked me if I'd like us to changer, I would most certainly say no!
I've working for different companies and Payfit is the most clear, intuitive and easy software so far.

I like how transparent and easy are all info. You can easily access HR data, at any time.

I haven't seen any negative point so far.

Zack
Finance Manager (R.-U.)
Services environnementaux, 51-200 employés

Amazing product for a reasonable price

It's very easy to use and the on boarding was very straight forward. The interface is well structured and has plenty of options for complex payrolls.

They are still working on implementing a Xero integration, which would be nice to have.

il y a 2 ans

Hi Zack, Thank you so much for your feedback, great to hear you had a smooth onboarding journey with PayFit. A Xero integration is a big project for PayFit and something which we know is very important.We will ensure we let you know as soon as this starts moving. Thanks again PayFit UK

Programador Full-stack PHP (Espagne)
Internet, 2-10 employés

An all-in-one solution for companies and their employees

Commentaires : I helped choose this company, researched similar platforms and finally we chose to implement Payfit at my work.

It is a very useful tool to simplify the payroll in the company and has utilities such as time recording and gives a private access to workers to download their reports, payroll, request vacations, etc.

It has so many things that a good training is necessary for the end user to understand everything. Sometimes it is difficult to find some options.

Evan
Head of Finance & Operations (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 11-50 employés

Review

Payfit gives us the ability to manage all things payroll related in a simple, intuitive interface.

It requires a third party integration in order to direct debit from our account. Loading times are also quite slow.

il y a 2 ans

Hi Evan, Thank you so much for leaving us a review, it's great to hear we create a simple payroll journey for you each month. The speed of the app is a hot topic in PayFit right now and we're working as hard as we can to get this moving as quick as possible. Thanks again PayFit UK

Front-end developer (France)
Vente au détail, 51-200 employés

Simplified absences management and payslip

Easy to find payslips and no need to store papers. Awesome for work absences because we have a view of all absences in our team on a calendar. The view of remaining days if’s clear and well detailed.

I experienced wrongly calculated payslip during a sick leave.

Rafaëlle
Brand content manager (France)
Réseaux informatiques, 11-50 employés

Great and easy to use

Commentaires : Great platform, would totally recommend it. Easy, fast and strongly useful

Really easy and a huge amount of time that you don't have to spend on Excel or other lame shared documents

Sometimes I make a mistake on the days off I ask or I want to change them and we can't. I have to delete the request and make another one. We should be able to modify the request until it has been accepted.

Krutika
HR Manager (R.-U.)
Jeux d’argent et casinos, 501-1 000 employés

Best software out there

Commentaires : Amazing! Wouldn't ever use anything else.

Easy to learn about the features. Logical functions. Customer support is brilliant as they respond within a few hours! Product team is amazing and is always (so far) able to customise features for us very quickly. The feature to ask questions or concerns is the best I've seen on any software.

I'm yet to come across a feature I don't like

il y a 2 ans

Hi Krutika, Thank you for your review, we're so excited to hear your positive feedback for both the product and the service so far. Thank you again The PayFit Team

Cédric
V.I.E. - CFO / Financial, HR & Administrative Controller ()
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni
Source : GetApp
Jacob
Jacob
Founder (France)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 2-10 employés

Great HR solution for employees

Commentaires : I would advise this to any ceo

The ease of use and clarity for employees is unparalleled

Some more features in understanding for instance taxes could be cool

Thibault
Customer Success Manager (France)
Services financiers, 51-200 employés

So easy to understand my paycheck and PTO

One easy platform to understand my paycheck,receive notifications everytime I'm about to receive my monthly salary, understand my taxes, and how much time I can use as PTO.

I'd love to see more informations about the legislation and laws in place in my country: more education of users could be a great way for everyone to understand what they're entitled to and what they can and can't do.

Paul
Paul
Director (R.-U.)
Produits alimentaires, 2-10 employés

OVERALL GOOD AND EASY TO USE

Commentaires : Happy with the experience

It takes care of a lot of the painful and annoying processes of payroll and HR

It is relatively expensive. It sometimes can be quite slow too

il y a 2 ans

Hi Paul, Thank you for your review, we are currently addressing the problem of the app occasionally being a little slow. Hopefully you'll be seeing the app speed up in July. Once again, thank you for your feedback, Team Payfit

Nora
Nora
Compliance Coordinator (Espagne)
Ressources humaines, 201-500 employés

Un buen software para el control de nóminas

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Es una buena experiencia en todos los sentidos

Puedes ver todas tus nóminas de un vistazo

No hay nada que no me guste de este software