Outstanding customer service! This product quickly cut the time from three employees to less than 1

Publié le 23/05/2017
Douglas A.
Controller/Western Compliance Manager
Immobilier, 1 001-5 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We were able to deploy a national solution for our vendor management and regulatory compliance. All paper files and excel sheets were removed instantly. Setup and support were easily done and deployed across multiple national regions. Very cost effective option that saved hours of manpower and continues to save time by monitoring compliance documents. Very well architected to meet a variety of needs and offer solutions to unique needs. It also presents a very professional front for our organization to our trade partners.

Avantages: The ease of use for not only the company user but the public user as well. Users have picked up the use with very little to almost no follow up support needs. The architecture of the system has made its use very flexible in meeting unique or alternative uses for the software. The company has also responded quickly to resolve any issues and releases frequent enhancements that listened to customer feedback.

Inconvénients: That more companies are not using it yet! The ability to share our networks and the ultimate vendor being able to share documents across companies is outstanding.

Great programs for anyone that needs to keep personal information on record for compliance.

Jessie B.
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
Support client

Avantages: Our Records is safe why to email any documents that have personal information securely as required by CFPB. This works great for our company and our notaries. It will hold all our credentials in a secure location and allow us to email them to all our clients when updating our credentials. Helps to manage thousands of our vendors and all their credential and helps keep everything current and up to date.

Good

Publié le 11/08/2017
Mary D.
Legal Assistant
Assurance, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: All of the information for each notary is in one place and can be easily found. Easy to receive new notary information when blast emails are sent out to OurRecords' network of notaries.

Inconvénients: It is frustrating to have to go in and manually input the dates for each item when these should be done by either OurRecords or by the notary themselves. Also there is a lot of back and forth since the information submitted by the notaries is separated by the document type and not all grouped together by notary name. Input documents are unable to be sorted by either the date submitted or the notary name which makes approving a single notary very time consuming.

OurRecords has been the best solution for managing my company!

Publié le 25/05/2017
Denise L.
Immobilier, 13-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: By using OurRecords I no longer have to manually manage all of my internal and 3rd party vendors documentation, which has allowed me to focus on growing by business.

Inconvénients: I haven't had any complaints. They always have the quickest response and have even added additional features that I have requested over the past years.

Great, customer service is WAY above average, Rep has been very good to work with.

Mitchell B.
FSQA supervisor,
Production alimentaire, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: time saved tracking, printing, filing etc, file organization, saving tree's not printing out 1000's of documents to be filed.

Avantages: Time savings, organization, it relieves me from manually tracking thousands of documents daily, the ease of use, The great customer support that comes with it. I have not had a single problem that was not resolved immediately. Very impressed with how well they take care of their customers and even the people whom are vendors and are not paying to assure the systems runs smoothly.

A lot of my students at Notary2Pro are members of Our Records and using their services successfully.

Publié le 20/05/2017
Carol R.
Formation professionnelle et coaching, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: It is my students who benefit from their membership!

Avantages: The fact that students can upload their credentials to make them easily accessible to companies is great and the SIFT program saves students an enormous amount of time when trying to send documents back to lenders in a protected environment.

Inconvénients: When you are new to this system it does take some time to watch the videos and some amount of trial and error to fully learn how to operate the system.

Great experience obtaining a product that would meet our documentation needs.

Publié le 26/01/2018
Melissa D.
Quality Assurance
Support client

Avantages: Ability to store documents in one location, automatic reminders to vendors, ability to create customizable forms, no cost to our suppliers. The software is customizable to our needs.

Inconvénients: The process of creating forms. The process could be a little smoother and I would like to see more customizable features.

Great, very easy setup

Publié le 01/11/2017
Tyler S.
Director of QA and Regulatory
Produits alimentaires, 501-1 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Less time spent organizing records.

Avantages: Very easy setup, excellent service and response time to enquires. Covers all that we require for our quality system

Inconvénients: Nothing major, we have had a few issue with the invitation being sent to junk mail, but this will improve with use.

Incredible customer service and a superb product.

Publié le 08/03/2018
Alexa J.
HR Rep
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: OurRecords is extremely user-friendly. The interface is intuitive and self-explanatory. It was very easy to teach my team how to use it.

Inconvénients: I suppose the participant's profiles could be more robust. Other than that, I really have no complaints.

Our Records is very user friendly

Melissa S.
Quality Assurance Manager
Production alimentaire, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: It is set up in a manner that is very clear and easy to understand. All of the vendors I have sent an invitation to have found the program to be very useful.

Inconvénients: It's a lot of upfront work for me to get all of our vendors set up. I am the only person in my department so to find the time to get all of the vendors set up and contacted (even though it is very easy to do) has been a challenge. I should be able to get it fully up and running once I have completed the current project I am working on.

Well designed and user friendly

Publié le 23/04/2018
Gregg H.
Compliance
Support client

Avantages: This software is just what we were looking for, it's simple to use but has powerful document management features. Upon first glance it seemed difficult, but it's intuitive and easy to learn. Excellent demo and customer service. Now we can better control vendors and ensure compliance.

Inconvénients: It takes a lot upfront setup time to load vendor contact info, but the effort will pay off (and save time) during subsequent document collections.

Publié le 13/02/2019