15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur DonorView

En savoir plus sur DonorView

Solution de gestion des dons basée sur le cloud qui permet aux entreprises de gérer les activités de collecte de fonds, de gestion des événements, etc.

En savoir plus sur DonorView

The breadth of features is exceptional. We were able to replace almost a half-dozen solutions with DonorView - dramatically simplifying our workflows and processes (as well as saving some money).

Junk in...junk out...very unprofessional look. No way to control that...and they don't seem to care about it either.

DonorView - Notes

DonorView a reçu une note globale de 4,4 étoiles sur 5 d'après 118 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé DonorView ?

Aubrey
Aubrey
Manager of Operations (É.-U.)

We Love Donorview

Commentaires : I have loved it. The customer service has been great, they answer my emails immediately. And it has simplified my life treamendously.

The versatility, I shopped around for months looking for something that would be able to fit my unique fundraiser. Donorview, while not super flashy like some of the others...checked every single one of my boxes. It has P2P, ticket sales, silent auction, text campaigne....tons of different features!

I wish that we had paid more to get a full training up front. I'm positive that there are more features that I could have been using, but don't know of because I didn't have a formal training.

Christine
Co-Chair (É.-U.)

Excellent All-In-One Solution for Event Management and CRM

Commentaires : The support team has been very responsive. I would always get a response to my question within the next business day. And I had quite a few questions in the beginning as I was learning the system! The training videos were also quite helpful.

We use DonorView for our annual golf outing. DonorView has everything all in one system - CRM, mobile auctions, online registration, event management, text messaging, email, etc. All at a reasonable price. I don't have to work with multiple systems, or export/import data, because it's all right there. I did a lot of research and could not find anything similar. In fact, I had other non-profit software companies tell me that a software solution that combines CRM and event management doesn't exist. I'm happy to say that it does!

My biggest con is that the mobile app needs some work, as we had issues with it at our event. Also, as with any software, there are always new features and things you wish it would do. For example, I would like to be able to do partial payments for sponsorships and from multiple constituents. The DonorView team seems open to new feature requests. And for the most part, the software is quite robust.

Paul
Marketing Director (É.-U.)
, 11–50 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

A great concept but not ready for prime time

Commentaires : I'm not looking to switch away from DonorView, simply because it's better than the patchwork of applications we were using and it's in our budget as a non-profit. I'm still holding out hope that DV will start putting some investment into seriously improving their product for the end user, especially for power users who are responsible for maintaining enterprise data. If they don't, I'm worried that the company will go belly up. But for now, I'm sticking with it despite how frustrating the system is to actually use in the real world.

The idea behind DonorView is great. You keep everything in one place to get a 360-degree view of your constituents and replace all the various individual systems for email, web forms, payments, events, donor tracking, CRM, etc. And you do it at an affordable price. All these features are, in fact, in the system, which is wonderful. It's in the execution things start breaking down.

When we signed on to DV over a year ago, I knew there were practical problems with the system but hoped they had an aggressive development team which would stay competitive by continually improving the product. By now, it's apparent that they do not have an aggressive development team and appear to be putting almost no effort into improving their product to stay competitive, which is frustrating for the user and makes us worried that the company may fail and leave us hanging. DV obviously doesn't use this system themselves, at least not in the full way it's intended to be used, or I'm sure the more glaring problems would have been solved by now. There is no power-user interface. You can only search for constituent records with a single string across all fields, for example, rather than being able to search for combinations of field values with wildcards. You lose your found set whenever you drill down — extremely frustrating. You cannot edit multiple records at once if you find a widespread problem (although DV will offer to write an ad hoc script for a fee). Constituents can create duplicate records without the system flagging that event for you. Couples with individual records can use a DV campaign page to donate as a couple, creating a third record, and there's no automated way to split that out to the pre-existing records. You can use a "Family" field to create households, but there's no way to tell the system that you want to mail to some of those households as a household (e.g. we have some donors who tell us they want a single mailer every time, yet they don't always donate, purchase, or volunteer as a couple, so there's no automated way to ensure that they get just one mailer — it has to be done manually every time). Also, the email "templates" are not templates, they're just saved emails. Actual templates would be so much easier to work with. DV has effectively locked down certain design choices by preventing override, which is a real pain when their choices are bad, such as a hard-to-read gray font — I had to go in and tinker with the code to stop the system from ignoring my commands to use a darker font. You can't create any conditional auto-completes (e.g. having all new constituent records within certain cities, ZIPs, and counties automatically fill in a Service Area field). The list goes on. In short, DV doesn't really pay attention to the needs of the actual user in the field and they don't seem at all focused on creating a superior product for the end user.

Laurey
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2–10 employés

What to consider when considering Donorview

4,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : I really like most everything about it, and I have used others. I wish it was not so complicated.

Everything is in one place. Setting up the events pages are fairly intuitive and easy to figure out. CRM is easy to use and has a lot of fields for information. Auction forms look nice.

Using the event check in and getting peoples cards swiped when they check in. Takes too long, had to do a lot of manual entries. Cannot get a total for each attendee on what they purchased during the event and we cannot see an itemized invoice. Very difficult to issue a refund because you cannot find where to do it. Too many options.

Stacy

Must have System

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : Our overall experience with DonorView has been wonderful. I highly recommend this system to anyone in the Nonprofit world.

DonorView makes contacting and keeping our donors, sponsor and community members apprised of what our organization is doing easy. To have one system to handle donations, fundraising, volunteer times, sponsorships, grants, and marketing has cut down on the time we spend on just data entry alone. The ability to have a system in place where any staff member or board member can access all the information about what keeps the organization going no matter where they are at has proven to be beneficial time and time again. I am amazed at everything this system has allowed us to do and highly recommend it.

No system is perfect but DonorView is always looking for ways to improve the system based on recommendations from it's clients. The initial set up of the system was rather time consuming but well worth it in the end.

Rod
Development Director (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, Auto-entrepreneur
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Good CRM for donor management

4,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : Pretty good overall. We switch from DonorView to an integrated Fund Accounting / CRM platform only because I wanted a more seamless process for doing accounting and donor management.

Onboarding process was very well supported and integration was pretty smooth. This is a pretty intuitive CRM platform with more features than I got to use in the year I subscribed.

Even though it has a quickbooks integration feature, that process on a daily basis with Quickbooks desktop is cumbersome and could generate some issues. If using Quickbooks on-line, this process looks a lot simpler, but did not try it.

Kate
Executive Coordinator (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 201–500 employés

Excellent Customer service; holistic product

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : Very pleased. Most features work well and any issue is easily resolved by the more than competent customer service team.

It has a lot of potential that our organization has not tapped. There is room for us to grow within the product.

I would like more flexibility in designing an event/webpage.

Headmaster (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 11–50 employés

School Donor Management

Commentaires : Customer service is great - explains things easily and timely. The help videos in particular are wonderful!

Donor View allows us to maintain great communications with our donors, filter them for upcoming events and pledges, and ensure all tax documentation is timely sent each year.

To ensure/force a login when a returning donor or new donor/constituent gives to us.

Atwell
Volunteer IT Consultant (É.-U.)

Jack of all trades ...

Commentaires : Overall, we've been pleased with the solution and the company. As long as you go in with your eyes open and manage your expectations, you should be quite satisfied. Everyone we've interacted with is pleasant and committed to helping you get value out of the software.

While DonorView can do a LOT of different things, it does none of those things exceptionally well. The features in any given area will not be on par with the features of solutions focused specifically on that area (e.g. donor management/fundraising, event management, etc.). Also, the workflows are not always intuitive and the available tutorials do not cover all of the software's functions.

Sagar
CEO (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2–10 employés

DonorView has streamlined various tasks & eliminated the need for multiple software programs

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Our team was quite impressed with multiple features DonorView has to offer when we first saw the Demo. Prior to switching over to DonorView, our organization used four software vendors to accomplish our goals.

So far nothing specific to report! The software has so many features that our team hasn't had any need to explore other features that may be relevant to other nonprofit organizations.

Jessica
Program Ambassador (É.-U.)

Yay DonorView!

Commentaires : Overall DonorView has really helped us regain ability to organize all our incoming donations, donor information, volunteer information, and more. We have been able to keep all our important information in one plan and do so with ease.

What we love most about DonorView is how easy it is to use and simplicity of its functions. We started using this program a few months ago now and its so easy to learn all the features and they did a fantastic job creating support videos and questions/answers. We love the interactive ability for donors as well to use. The best part is definitely the customer service - if there has ever been any confusion or questions, the employees of DonorView have done a tremendous job at facilitating any issues or even creating new features and etc. Overall fantastic program.

The only thing I can really think of would be in regards to my PRO point of its simplicity. In just a couple areas it could be too simple and limiting.

Stephanie
Assistant Director (É.-U.)

Donorview Review

3,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : Overall, we still really like the product, but more training for the trainers would be ideal. Make sure organizations are aware of the exact items they get to use before making them sound free.

I love that Donorview has the capability to help hold all of our information. As a non profit organization, it is so easy to get lost having to use multiple different software programs for donor management, fundraising events, etc. With donorview, everything is here- like a "one stop shop".

We had a great introduction/ tour of donorview, the sales man was wonderful and insightful. This all sounded like an amazing deal, especially for the price. However, as we have started using the program more, a lot of the options we had discussed during the initial meeting turned out to be some or of add on. One(s) that we would need to pay for (on top of the initial costs) in order to use. This was very discouraging. And the training videos are also added expenses.

Sarah
Development and Assessment Director (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 11–50 employés

Not at all what we thought it would be

2,0 il y a 5 mois

The automated notifications were nice and I like being able to save reports and donor views for different looks.

The system is just overall difficult to use and a lot of the functionality we were shown during our demo ended up being add-ons that we couldn't afford. Overall, it makes targeted communication with donors difficult and limits my ability to speak to donors the way I'd like.

Sheryl
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 51–200 employés

Donorview has been a great software for our organization.

Commentaires : Everything is in one place. We were able to combine a few of our software programs into one.

I like the great customer service. They are very responsive to our needs. We have been with Donorview for a few years. We are happy that they take our suggestions seriously and are able to add features to the software as we have needed them. It has been very helpful. We like Donorview because we were able to combine multiple softwares we were using and now just have one.

I wish that we could use our current ACH provider for online donations. This would save us cost and additional paperwork.

Jennifer
Program Development (É.-U.)

Easy to Use Software

Commentaires : Donorview has taken the guesswork out of so much for us. They even designed our webpage, and the webpage service has been vital to the mission. Donor information is easy to locate & track. This software is straightforward to use.

We love the ease of the software. Simple to learn. Makes email marketing & fundraising fun to use. Makes donor relations better.

The least favorite would be not reaching a live person. However, they quickly get back to you and take time to resolve the issue and help you navigate through the software.

Liz
Communications Director (É.-U.)
Arts de la scène, 11–50 employés

Happy Donorview user

Commentaires : Overall, we are finding DonorView fits the bill for our organization. It has a little bit of everything, which is just enough for us!

I really like that Donorview offers a little bit of everything. That was what convinced us that it was the right product for us. We are a small non-profit performing arts organization and we not only fundraise but also host events. So the CRM is critical but also the Events features have been invaluable.

I find the reporting a little challenging to figure out. I end up using trial and error to find the right combination of boxes to tick to get the info I need.

Waddy
Managing Director (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2–10 employés

DonorView makes CRM easy and affordable with very reasonable prices and great support staff.

Commentaires : Better control of donor information

The DonorView support staff is first class. They go out of their way to get you what you need, even if it's not part of the normal package, and their response time is the fastest I've ever encountered. After learning a few ins and outs, the program itself is very easy to use. I do wish there were some standard "canned" reports rather than relying on expert knowledge in Excel to manipulate the data.

Although DV has been extremely accommodating to my requests for additional fields, it would be wonderful it all fields from all tables could be available on any screen. This would allow various cross-tab reports that are so important to analyzing donor patterns.

Sarah
Development and Membership Manager (É.-U.)
Musées et institutions, 2–10 employés

Our experience with DonorView has been completely exceptional!

Commentaires : DonorView far surpasses our previous system for record keeping. In addition, it has allowed us to eliminate a variety of outside subscriptions because of its multi-faceted capabilities. Since implementing this software, we are more organized, which allows us to be more successful as an organization!

The database is extremely intuitive and user friendly which has made the process of transitioning that much easier. The staff at DonorView is amazing and provided immediate and thorough support for every question I threw their way. I will recommend to anyone I know!

Ray

Great Program

The ease of use and the newsletter feature is very good.

The text messaging functionality wasn’t good

Marvel
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 11–50 employés

Has more capability than we use. I'm looking forward to taking advantage of additional features.

Commentaires : Database management, reports generation

The functionality of the software for multiple purposes is appreciated. We can use it for more than just donor tracking.

Some aspects are not intuitive. After struggling to figure how to do various tasks, we have found the help support to be quickly responsive, though.

Barry
Finance Assistant (É.-U.)
Vétérinaire, 11–50 employés

Nothing is perfect, but DonorView is close

Commentaires : We were able to combine multiple databases by moving to DonorView. Also, we became more mobile with the cloud-based DonorView.

DonorView provides a better service at a fair price when compared to our last software program we used for donations. The customer support is fantastic, they are fast to respond, always friendly, and rapidly solve problems.

I do not like the high credit card processing fees. The learning curve has been a lot longer than expected.

Alexis
Outreach Coordinator (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 2–10 employés

Difficult to Learn Software

3,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : They do an amazing presentation that reels you into loving the software, but you quickly find out how awkward and difficult to use it is. It also takes a while to load the software with your date so that it is "useable", and by that time the free trial is over and you are locked into a contract.

I enjoy being able to create a newsletter and see a snapshot of how well it performed once sent.

As a millennial I consider myself very adaptable to new technology, but this platform is just overall difficult to use. There are training videos available and you can sign up for webinar training sessions, but even during those live sessions they have an agenda of items to cover (not all of which are relevant to what you may be trying to use the software for) and there is minimal time to have someone actually answer your questions. If you pay more, of course you can have more individualized training, but all the clunkiness of the software it is a big deterrent from using this platform in the future.

Susan
Development Committee Chair (É.-U.)

Excellent Value

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : DonorView has made keeping track of your donors and mailing lists so much easier. It's all in one place instead of being spread out over a variety of applications.

DonorView is easy to use and is very feature rich and comparable to much costlier products. Having mailing lists and donor management all in one place has been very helpful and a big time savings.

Some of the navigation is a little confusing.

Allison
Development (É.-U.)

DonorView is a very straight forward, easy product to use.

How you're able to customize how your data is inputted, the availability of certain fields. Also how you're able to sort information similar to an Excel file.

It would be great if the speed of Donorview could be increased. Often times it takes a while to load certain pages.

Brian
Director of Marketing (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2–10 employés

Very good product

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Fairly easy to use. Onboarding was great as well as their website builder.

I couldn’t afford the full support package and getting help is hard through emails only. I prefer to talk to customer support.